[PP-F1] Killing Plants <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Sinnon, Evac)

While strolling in the second floor, searching for material to use in his shop, Nobuyuki had an uneasy feeling that he has forgotten something. Trying to think and remember, he realized what he had forgotten. More than a week ago, He came across an NPC which offered him a quest. After Nobuyuki has taken it, He soon forgot about the quest while strolling in the first floor and found the way to the second floor, where it gives a bigger challenge and more rewards. As quick as he can, he ran back to town, and return to the first floor. 

"I can't believe that I completely forgot about a quest I taken a week ago. Lucky for me they don't have dead lines. I should hurry and start on it quick." Nobuyuki mumbled to himself, as he quickly ran back to town of Beginning from the second floor. Usually, a teleporting crystal would do the trick quickly, but Nobuyuki didn't have one with him at the time, so he have to make the long way round. As he ran toward the gate, He bumped into a man in front of the gate. The collision sent both fallen onto their back. As Nobuyuki slowly sat up, he realized the mistake he had done. Quickly get back up to his feet, he offer the stranger a hand. "I'm sorry for that. I was kinda in a hurry, so I didn't really pay attention. You alright?" He asked, as he pull the guy up onto his feet.

Sinnon had fallen to the ground as a man had struck him with his full force. His face had hit the ground first and then the rest of his body had followed suit. Ow ow ow ow ow ow! He had been in serious pain from smashing his face into the ground, even thinking that his nose had been broken from the fall. The pain had quickly subsided though as he had remembered the fact that he cant really feel pain in this game. Using both arms to push himself up off of the ground, he had changed the look in his eyes from bloodlust back into charm. He had then risen to his feet and turned towards the man who had ran him over while he was rubbing the back of his head. "I am fine pea-… I am fine sir, there is no need to worry. Just try and watch where you are headed next time okay?"

While going about his usual buisness of walking around floor 2, an odd thing happened. He had a feeling as if fate had set its eyes on him, and made him turn around. Just as he did, a man bolted around a corner and slammed into another player. Because Evac had seen what had happened with the two men, he went running over to check it out. By the time he got over to the gate, the guys were face to face, talking. Evac got cloae to them and asked "Yall ok? That was quite the fall you had!" He said while looking at the guy who had face planted. 

"Sorry, would love to talk to you, but I'm in a hurry at the moment. Sorry about that." Nobuyuki said, as he quickly run off. But then, He suddenly realized that he doesn't know where to find the forest where the quest monsters spawn. He stopped on his track, and slowly came back to the man he had just bumped into. "Uh... mind if I ask, but do you know where to find the "Little Nepent"? I am currently undergoing on a quest, and I need a little help locating the place where it spawn. Would you mind helping me?" He asked, looking at the stranger. 

Sinnon had sighed and began to rub his temples as he listened to the mans pestering question. First he bumps into me and completely knocks me on my face and now he is asking questions after trying to flee the scene of the crime… He had then pointed towards the teleportation gate before turning his attention to the new man which had arrived. "I am fine, please don't talk about it. Also -" He then turns his attention back to the man who had knocked him over. "Why do you need to know where the little nepents are located? Are you trying to do a quest or farm materials?" 

"What?!! Im sorry, but I just got to know, who are you?!" Evac adressed the man for whom he was concerned, and said "I will gladly help look for the- uhh the things that we are looking for. I know we will find them. He said with a smile. He had no idea who these people are, but he was sure that he was bound to have fun. Whether the prepy dude was in on it or not. " But back to you bud, whats with the attitude? Just let it go, he just offered you a chance to explore. Quit causing so much conflict! Shesh. But thats beside the point. Im Evac." He was happy he introduced himself before anyone else.

"Now now. Everyone calm down before things took a wrong turn. I do not want to cause troubles. I'm sure that everything is all ok. There might have been a mis understanding between the two. I just wanted to ask for the way around here. It's nothing really." Nobuyuki jumped in between, trying to keep everyone calm, to avoid conflict. "I know we have a pretty rough start. I'll start it from the beginning. Hi, I'm... Tobi." Nobuyuki gave his fake identity, didn't want the world to know his real name just yet. "I'm trying to find the "Little Nepents" for a quest that I've taken. But unfortunately, I forgot the instruction the quest giver gave, and now i'm a little lost. I was hoping for someone to lead me the way there." Nobuyuki explained. He was hoping for one of these two to know the way. He himself is a little over level to be worried about fighting down in the first floor, so he wasn't really worried about monsters. But if he got lost here, and without a teleporting crystal, things might turn bad. It's best for someone with experience to lead him there.

Sinnon let out a small sigh as he thought to himself about this mans mission and all of the other events that had been occurring as of now. "I am willing to show you the way to the location of your quest but only on one condition, okay? I want to be the leader of this little squadron since I know the most about this location. I know I am a low level right now, but I still have the tactical skills of a military commander. So what do the two of you say? Do we have a deal or not?"

Evac had already agreed when he thought, How the heck am I supposed to follow some dude whose name I dont know! "Your name my good sir! Nice to meet you TOBI.... I have to know your name mister general/tactician/ leader dude!!" Evac smiled but on the inside, he was ready to murder. Whoever the hek this prep thinks he is, he best have a reason why he thinks he owns the place.

"Alright. As long as you're taking me to the right destination. But just so you know, if things went wrong, I'll do what I feel it's best." Nobuyuki nodded, agreed to Sinnon condition. It's best to just follow what he want for the time being, as long as Nobuyuki could get to where he needed to go. After this mission, he will be off again, and probably not going to see these guys again. That is, until Evac spotted out the sarcastic fighting words. Nobuyuki started to get annoyed, but he didn't say anything. Some situation is best to just stay silent, and he learned it the hard way.

Sinnon was getting annoyed by this stranger. He randomly shows up, yells whenever he speaks and now questions him without reason. "My name is Sinnon and honestly, you wouldn't of had to ask if you had just looked above my health bar. It says names right above them if you hadn't noticed already." He had then opened up his menu and scrolled down to the party tab. Once he had hit create party, he had clicked on the names of the two standing near him and sent them party invites. "You can come if you want or you can stay here. I don't really care which you choose."

"Im sorry... I, uhh will accept. But Tobi, Im there with ya man. If things go south, i will do what I see fit." Evac could not wait for this to start. He was so excited. He was also ready for a fight. Well more to break one up. He wanted mister Sinnon to chill out. Hmmm... He must be making up for something, Evac thought. Although he knew he would never like Sinnon, he would try to keep an open mind about him though. "I am going to call you Si." He said with a smile. "Its easier to say. You dont mind right?"

Alright. We got ourselves a team. Why don't we go ahead and start off this expedition." Nobuyuki said, as he and his newly found companion marched toward the place where the pesky plants would spawn. At the moment, the party has proven to be very unstable. They have had a rough start to begin with, and Nobuyuki only hope that somehow these guys can work together out there. The guys seemed like they aren't the toughest, only starters trying to prove themselves that they are strong enough. He had seen people come and go, some died before his very eyes, and it would be really bad if someone died in his party. "No matter. I'll just have to try my best to keep them alive." He said in his subconscious mind, as the three exit the town, and into the wilderness.

Sinnon had followed along with the group but stayed in the back with his assault spear in hand. "I would just like to say that if we don't come up with some kind of battle plan then we all may as well just count ourselves dead. These creatures may seem weak but they are guaranteed to be strong when they work together as one. I propose that we should do the same and work together as one. Now what kind of fighters are you guys? DPS? Healers? Tanks? I need to know."

"I am begining to be a dps." Evac said with a proud smile. He could never be a tank. He never would want to be a tank. Evac was thinking about how Tobi would reply to this. He knew better than to ask Si's build. And then he had it. The horrible hought that drove some people mad. WHAT IF... What if he died, what if Si died, what if Tobi died? All of these questions, were some of he few he did not want answered. He was pumped, as ready as he was, the nervousness had set in when they had set off. As happy as he was to have a party, he was mad still, and ready to kill some plants.

"I'm a front line DPS. But given the current situation, I suppose I could be tanking some damage. It's best for you two to attack one single target. That way, you two can work together to kill the monster, before it decided to end one of you two.." Nobuyuki shrugged, as the three walked through the grassland. To be honest, he is very much over leveled for hanging around in this place. So it's best for him to just finish the quest and go back to the floors above. "Heads up! Incoming hostile." Nobuyuki said, as he located a pack of three wolves coming their way. Without hesitation, Nobuyuki ran toward the wolves to attract their attention. Nobuyuki drew his sword, and aimed for the biggest on earth fit of the three. He quickly dashed under the wolf and swung his blade upward, as the blade cut through the stomach of the wolf. As quick as he could, he got up and stumbled across the other two, as the year both missed him by inches. Readied his blade, he hope that the two would follow his tip. It would be very ugly for him to fend off two monster attack his teammates by himself.

ID: 39919; 39920; 39921

BD: 5+1=6 {Hit!}

MOB: Died before action; 3 {Missed} ; 4 {Missed}

CaptainUndead: 24/24HP [Energy: 5/6] (HATE: 1)

Evac: 4/4 HP [Energy: 1/1] (HATE: 0)

Sinnon: 12/12 HP [Energy: 3/3] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wolf 1: 0/6 HP | DMG: 4 ( -(4 * Uppercut: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wolf 2: 4/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Wolf 3: 4/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Edited by CaptainUndead

Hoping sinnon was behind him Evac went for wolf three driving home the point that Tobi made and hollered at the wolf "DIE" He Slashed straight down at it. The wolf recoiled then lunged at Evac. He doged it luckily.

ID# 39941 results:

BD 8 (sucess! 2Dmg)

MD 1 (fail)

Evac: 4/4 HP [Energy: 1/1] (HATE: 0)

Sinnon: 12/12 HP [Energy: 3/3] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wolf 1: 0/6 HP | DMG: 4 ( -(4 * Uppercut: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wolf 2: 4/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Wolf 3: 2/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Edited by evac

(OOC: Sorry that I am replying so late, I have just had a really tough day today…)

Sinnon had decided to follow suit by charging towards another wolf himself. He had swung at it, hoping that his strike would connect with the wolfs body, yet to no avail. At the same time that he had swung at the wolf, the wolf had lunged at him. The both of them had failed in their attempts, however this was no matter to Sinnon. "If anything guys, I can be the tank."

Spoiler

ID: 39945

BD: 2

MD: 5

Evac: 4/4 HP [Energy: 1/1] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wolf 1: 0/6 HP | DMG: 4 ( -(4 * Uppercut: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wolf 3: 4/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Edited by Sinnon

Nobuyuki backed up a little, trying to create a good distance so that friends behind him were able to use the advantage to attack. After both of them has attacked, Nobuyuki quickly dashed in and strike on the one what has switch it focus, ignoring the one target tingle him.the wolf noticed it, and ducked out of the way. But both of them has reverted their aggro back on Nobuyuki himself. The one behind him lashed forward and chomp onto his leg, while the other one bit onto his arm and dragged him back. "Lucky I'm a little more tanky than them, or this would've been my death right here." Nobuyuki chuckled a little inside, as he tried to buy some time for the other two to attack.

ID:  40022; 40023

BD: 1 {Critical Failure}

MOB: 10 {Total Critical Hit}; 9{Critcal Hit)

CaptainUndead: 22/24HP [Energy: 4/6] (HATE: 1) ( - (5 - 6) = -1 DMG ; - (4 -6) = -1 DMG)

Evac: 4/4 HP [Energy: 1/1] (HATE: 1)

VS

Wolf 3: 2/4 HP | DMG: 3 

Edited by CaptainUndead

Thinking of the close call he just had with wolf three. They dealt 3 damage per hit. If they got a critical. Game over. Death. Bye Bye SAO, but Evac didnt want to die. "Uhhh guys, im gunna hang back untill this calms down a bit. Because if I get hit with a critical, Im dead. And uhh... I'll just hang tight." He said while backing up to a safe distance. He hoped they understand. He felt seriously bad about doing this. He hoped that they wouldnt be mad about this.