Tricolor_Mina [the Diary of Nobody]

"Why do we love, why do we dream..?"
"Its simple, dear. Human beings, at their core, want to be worth something... they want their lives to have
Meaning."

baiken (guilty gear and 1 more) drawn by dide6an

Tricolor_Mina  

[i.] [ii.] [iii.]I'll live, and die at my own pace | Dum Spiro, Spero.

NAME: Violet Hitsue

HEIGHT: 164cm(?)
WEIGHT: 130 Ilbs (58 kg)
BIRTHDAY: April 4th

[Mina's Log]
Violet Minatsuki Hitsue was born to Chiyuki and Tomoya Hitsue in Hokkaido, Japan. Her mother works as a police officer, while her father works as a Surgeon. She is the second oldest of three siblings, an older brother named Akane, and a little sister named Yukio. For the most part, her life was pretty normal for a kid with a cop and a doctor for parents. She was a fairly smart child, even managing to skip a few grade-levels in order to attend a police academy located in Tokyo, where she graduated towards the top of her class.
Violet practiced Violin and Guitar, as well as a bit of singing and Dance, and competed in dozens of regional and National tournaments, winning quite a few of them. It was there in one of her dance classes where she met one of her closest friends, Marianne, who was a transfer student from the US. The other girl was rather shy, and barely even spoke to her the first time they met, and was always avoiding speaking directly to Anyone. it was pretty obvious that Marianne barely even spoke to her own parents! Eventually, though, they became friendly with each other, though Mira still chose to keep her speech to various texts, which were abundant. Mina eventually made it into a police academy that was rather popular, and graduated with full honors. She went back to college, and studied in negotiations and profiling, aiming to help people out more than she would need to hurt anyone.
Eventually, she moved to the states, where a police station in Los Angeles was hiring new officers, and was in desperate need of a police officer that was Skilled in Negotiations and Profiling. She was hired quickly, and she found the difference between being a Japanese police officer, and an American police officer rather Jarring. Here, she met someone who was very close to her, and became someone she desperately cared about. Declan Cian, a higher-ranking police officer that worked with the sheriff. He was a rather eccentric person who enjoyed weird and unique things. They became quick friends, and frequently came over to each others homes to hang out and play games. She taught him how to dance, and he helped her with her marksmanship (something that she was doing pretty bad with at the time).

That's where the nice part of the story ends, actually.

One fateful day when she was on her day off, she was driving her motorcycle down the road, heading home from a friend of her's house , a truck came flying from the side, hitting the tail-end of her bike, shooting her off quite some ways down the road. she was still rushed to the ER with severe injuries. A broken leg, severe road rash on her back and left arm, and various injuries around both eyes, leaving the left side of her face partially disfigured, and permanently blinding her in that eye. She was eventually cleared to return to work, though she was required to stay out of range of anyone that could attack her, and she needed to stay in police vehicles to avoid being seriously harmed due to her lack of perception. However, that didn't last as long as she wanted it to, as her team was called in to a massive gang shootout involving two rival gangs, and several innocent civilians. Violet found herself screaming out of pain and rage as both her team leader and Declan were both shot, with the former dying instantly, and the latter being clutched in her arms, while she sobbed over him. She  utterly snapped, and shot 6 of the gang members dead, and severely wounded 2 more, the remainder managing to get away. the days and months began to slowly blur together after all of that, a mess of memories that didn't even feel like her own. numerous funerals, charges dropped due to emotional distress, having to explain to a sobbing mother and her children why their father wasn't coming home... It essentially broke her. She stopped leaving her house to do anything, she threw herself into games with renewed vigor, and had friends bring her basic necessities when she needed more (she still took care of herself despite all of this, to honor her friend.)

Mina has multiple hobbies that she had taken up in the real world, like playing the Violin or guitar, typically with some kind of accompaniment for it (Such as Piano or bass). She even won a few regional tournaments back home, though she never made it to nationals, it was still a major achievement as she was mainly self-taught. Violet was also a rather powerful martial artist that ranked as a black belt in Karate, and was working on her 7th Dan in kendo prior to being imprisoned in Sword art online, leading to her dominating in her physical courses while attending the Police Academy. Strangely enough however, Violet is rather good at dance fighting.
IRL, Mina was a very outgoing and kind person, often going out of her way to help out other people prior to the incident that ruined her life. She was rather deceiving in appearance, being rather small for someone who could easily lift and throw someone that is nearly double her size, and used it to her advantage when fighting students who bullied those who were weaker than them. In game however, Mina changes drastically, and becomes a moodier, rougher person. She is more inclined to make rather rude comments, and be self-depreciating, along with making various kinds of dark-humor jokes.

Virtues

Spoiler

» Sense of Justice: Violet's mother is heavily involved in law enforcement, so she always tried to toe the line and follow the rules set by her parents to the best of her ability. The way her mother did her job as a police officer always had inspired her to want to take up a life of crime-fighting whenever she could.

» Natural Leader: Mina has a natural ability to lead, and tries her best to make the best decisions for everyone when she acts. She was known for being able to persuade just about anyone into doing something that she requested, though it tended to only work once, and only on strangers. In game, it translates to her being a willing leader, and willing to take damage and allow for weaker and younger players to escape from danger.

»Analyst: her years spent studying to become a criminal analyst have made her highly studious, and have also resulted in her doing her research in most situations. As such, she'll usually pay close attention to pamphlets and newspapers that are released, as well as researching any quest in high detail, even going out of her way to ask people about what they might encounter when taking one.

»Gentle: Despite the trauma she has endured making her moodier and darker as a person, she still has a gentle warmth that radiates from her personality. Violet enjoys caring for other players, and will often go out of her way to cheer them up.

Flaws

Spoiler

»Fierce: Violet has a vicious temper when she becomes angry, and is very prone to mood swings at the drop of a hat. Her fighting style often goes towards Melee when angered, causing her to swing with reckless abandon, not caring who she hits. She also shouts rather scathing insults and foul language at whoever has earned her ire, unless she has time to think about what has angered her.

»Sarcastic: Mina is very harsh, and will often use sarcasm in normal conversation. She makes use of self-depreciating humor and morbid jokes, often making others uncomfortable on accident. Has also led to more than a few instances where she'd end up in a fight because she said the wrong thing at the wrong time, and the other person took offense to it.

»Stepford Smiler: Mina's past has left her with a great deal of deep emotional scars, and many, many visible ones. She tends to spend her time when not in the presence of others crying, or sitting in a ball in the back room of her shop, barely even moving unless she's going to eat. However, while in public, she's almost always smiling or joking around, pretending like every piece of her is breaking apart when nobody's watching.

»Lack of self-Preservation: Mina is all too willing to sacrifice herself for the safety of others, almost to the point of being fanatical about it. She values the lives of others over her very own, often leading to arguments about her disregard for her own safety. It also often leads to thrill-seeking behaviors, such as diving from steep cliffs, and fighting large monsters on her own.

»Willfully Ignorant: something that has become much more of a problem for her recently. Violet often outright ignores what a person has done in the past, acting as though it holds no weight on the person that they are. To the point of willingly allowing herself to get caught in dangerous situations for the sake of proving a point, something that has nearly gotten her killed on several occasions, both in and out of Aincrad.

Link to Skill/SP/Inventory Tracker here

Edited by tricolor_mina
Reformatting Mina's Journal~
  • 4 years later...

The Arbiters Hand

Work in progress...

Founder: Rosa (NPC Character, code name: Ace, has an owl familiar named Charon)

Regular appearance (Rosa)

Spoiler

Rosa.jpg

Guild Uniform (Joker)

Spoiler

Arbiters

Spoiler

information

Spoiler

The arbiters are an elite subgroup within the arbiters hand, and are named in accordance with the four suits of a standard deck of playing cards. Each of them specialize in a specific set of skills, such as healing, damage, status effects, and scouting. They follow the orders of their leader, and are Loyal to her completely and utterly, and rarely question her orders, if ever. Their uniforms are different from everyone else in the guild, and are dressed in Jester Uniforms when on active duty.

Olenna (Spade - Assassin [Raw DMG])

A very stoic woman that tends to only speak when necessary. She is very dedicated to protecting Rosa, and often protects the younger, less powerful members of the guild.

in uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder...

Glenn (Heart - Healer)

A polite, if a bit eccentric, person that plays with those that he perceives to be threats. Resembles a certain someone that Rosa cares for.

in Uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder

Out of Uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder

Kuran (Club - Assassin[DOT])

Kind and caring, Acts on instinct when in combat. Dislikes outsiders who overstep their boundaries in conversation with his guild-mates.

in Uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder

out of uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder

Shireen (Diamond - Scout)

A gently, friendly girl that has an air of innocent curiosity, but is still just as dangerous as her teammates.

in uniform

Spoiler

Placeholder

Edited by tricolor_mina
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The Analysis Records - Violet's Psychology notes (Aka Her friends list)

Written from her perspective

Record # 1: Evac. Relationship: Friends, Status: Unknown, presumed dead...

Spoiler

"A friendly boy that I met towards the beginning of my stay in this world, he helped me get started with my life here. He went missing, and I was unable to figure out where he went. His familiar was a sweet little panda named Nix, and they got along wonderfully with Akame. I miss them both terribly, and I hope that they're both ok. I can't bring myself to search for his name on that monument, I don't want to see it lighting up dark. I'm not sure how I would feel if it were."

"He was one of the few people I have met here that genuinely seemed to feel little to no trauma over our situation in this world. He was coping well, despite how harsh it must have been... God, my heart hurts every time I think about how many children Kayaba Caught in this mess.. Dammit!"

Record #2: Rags. Relationship: Acquaintance, Status: Unknown

Spoiler

"I never really got to know him all that well, to be perfectly honest with you... But he seemed like a sweet guy from what little bit I actually got to know about him! He was rather close with Evac, and seemed to be the 'Blue' oni to his rambunctious friend's 'Red' oni."

"And, much like Evac, I can't bring myself to search for his name. I don't really like looking for reasons to grieve, even though I probably already know the answer... I don't want to see it."

4k Error Glitch Looped by bbmotion | VideoHive

Record #8: Rin. Relationship: Friend, Status: Deceased

Spoiler

WIP

Record #9: Itzal. Relationship: Close Friend, Status: Missing

Spoiler

WIP

Record #10: Kasier. Relationship: Friend, Status: Deceased

Spoiler

WIP

Record #11: Beatbox. Relationship: Friend, Status: Deceased, killed By Death_Adder

Spoiler

WIP

Record #12: Kirbs. Relationship: Friendly Acquaintance, Status: Deceased, killed By Pinball

Spoiler

WIP

Record #13: Birdie. Relationship: Friendly Acquaintance, Status: Deceased, committed suicide

Spoiler

WIP

Record #14: Hikoru. Relationship: Friend, Status: Unknown, but presumed Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #15: Morgenstern. Relationship: Lover, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #17: Mars. Relationship: Mutual Dislike, Status: Missing

Spoiler

WIP

Record #27: Rosa. Relationship: Best friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #28: Glenn/Akane - Heart. Relationship: Brother, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #29: Olenna. - Spade. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #30: Shireen - Diamond. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #31: Kuran - Club. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #32: Fengor - Solus. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

"Pavan Lewak, the older brother of Padmé (Who for the record, is Ronan. I'll be covering her later) Serious to a fault, he's almost terrifying in his resolve, and I actually knew him before we ended up in this sorry place. He worked on the same force as I did, though he was almost strictly a desk Jockey, Which made a lot of sense since he was the head of Negotiations. He was also the one who taught me about Profiling! I actually showed him the one I made for Rosa and Akane, and he sounded really happpy! ... A-anyways, uhm.. He's fairly tall, and he practically towers over me and Akane, and he's built like a truck. His voice is rough and husky, like he hardly ever uses it... which makes sense, given that he's deaf in the real world. There had apparently been an accident that happened just before I became a fully-fledged member of the team..

Apparently, he'd pissed off a group of gang members that didn't take to kindly to him managing to cause a massive drug bust, and the resulting gunfight during said bust had resulted in him permanently lose his hearing in both ears. After that, he was basically strongarmed into Retiring, despite wanting to keep going. He didn't let that stop him from teaching others, though, and decided to become a full-time lecturer at a college that specialized in criminal justice. He's stoic to the point of only "

Record #33: Omori - Astra. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

"Oh boy, where do I start with her... Delilah "Del" Cian. Loud and Proud, she's touted as one of the toughest customers that work with the Arbiters Hand, and she's not afraid to fucking show it... When she isn't tanking that is. You wouldn't think it at first, given that she doesn't exactly wear conventional armor, but don't let that fool you. Her Armor is actually that small Vest that she wears. Bearing both Risky and MIT, Enabling her to tank hits, and then turn around and dish out some serious damage right after. Her Claymore, Kiss of Death, simply bears a slot of Taunt and two of Damage. Her Shield on the other hand, 'Reyna De Luz', is A work of beauty. Designed after a Riot shield, it is one of three Demonic items that the Arbiters own, and one of their Two Unique items to boot. Two Slots of regular Thorns, and Two Slots of Flame Thorns."

Record #34: Ronan - Luna. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #48: Vigilon. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #49: Hestia. Relationship: Friend, Status: Missing

Spoiler

WIP

Record #50: Baldur - The Gajin Samurai. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #51: Alec. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #52: Shield - The Unmovable. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

WIP

Record #77: Ameneti - Weeper. Relationship: Friend Enemy, Status: Deceased - Slain by Setsuna.

Spoiler

"... the only things I know about this person are...
One... they are female, and rather young...
Two.. Akane knew her at one point, and utterly despises her...
Three... She killed all four of the original founders of the Arbiters Hand, save for Akane...
And Four... Survivors of her attacks report following the sound of a weeping child, and are marked with their "call-sign", A red eye that cries tears of blood. Akane bears the sign on the back of his neck, and hides it behind his hair.
"

Record #78: Raidou - The Red Wanderer. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

"Let's see… long brown hair, deep golden yellow eyes set behind a pair of Round-framed glasses. Average height and build, plain features. Has a familiar named Juiblex, a weird lil oozey critter that kind of reminds me of a slime. Apparently it liked the Teriyaki sauce Rosa managed to make, i'll definitely get her to make some for the lil guy when Raidou comes and visits!"

He seemed kind of withdrawn..? It took a minute for me to get a good read on him, he was really really quiet. His sense of humor.. heesh, it was like he'd never heard a joke before! It was almost clinical with how he responded, so I thought he was a sociopath at first! Uwaaa?! Akame be careful, I'll play with you in a minute! Ok, what else. Oh, yeah! He looked really young, too! Probably only around Jon's age, maybe just a teensy bit older by like a year or two. It's nice to meet people closer to my age here, everyone else is so young… but this is an RPG, so I expected that at least! Anyways, once I actually got him talking, I noticed that there was an undertone of kindness in his words, but it was super faint in comparison to everything else.

I was really happy, you know. He seems like a good guy! The only thing that worried me was that lethal-feeling killing intent I felt when I mentioned what happened to Declan. It wasn't even directed at me, and I felt like a snake wanted to bite my head off! Spooky stuff, and I didn't expect it at all! He's so young, but to have that much anger inside of him… that, that kind of worries me a little..! Raidou-kun is also really, really smart. He even has a book full of names and notes, kind of like what I've done with these crystals! And he was constantly trying to look for information, despite not really understanding how to go about doing so. I gave him a small push by starting up a game of questions, something we both enjoyed! I've wanted to have someone other than Rosa that can give my brain a nice workout for a long time, so it was refreshing! He even caught me off guard with a few questions.. I loved every second of it!

In short, I find Raidou to be a sweet kid that has had a rough time in life. He seems to be holding some kind of grudge that shows in his day-to-day speech, as well as his face. But above that, he's someone I'd like to get to know better! I hope he keeps trying his best in life, and that he can let go of all that pain one day, and be happier! I want to be around for that growth, so I can make sure he doesn't suffer like so many others that I've met! He seems to be coping well with this world, though I wonder if there's something else that's made him so distant..?"

Record #79: Freyd - The Whisper in The Shadows. Relationship: Friend, Status: Alive

Spoiler

"Hoo boy... where the hell do I start with this guy? He's two parts snark and three parts stoic, with a resting bitch face that practically rivals shield's (Though much like Shield, he's a kindhearted person underneath all of it). He seems to throw caution to the wind, much like his friend Raidou, and seems to live for the Chaos he inadvertently causes in doing so.

Other than that, he's a rather kind man, albeit eccentric as all hell. Strong, too. He's a member of the Firm Anima Guild, run by Raidou, and is one of our more consistent frontline players."

Edited by tricolor_mina