Personal Treasurer for Hire! [Red]

So, now that I'm bac- omg is that what I think it is

click

OMG HOUSES ARE ACTUALLY HERE YES FINALLY

I need one of these. so bad. I'm now available for hire as a personal financial assistant/treasurer. For a down payment of 2,500 Col (or 25 materials) with an upkeep of 800 Col (or 8 materials) per month, I'll keep track of all your important info so that all you have to do is roleplay without stressing about doing it yourself. Here is what is covered:

• Basic Information
    • Level
    • Energy
    • Stat Points
    • Health Points
    • Total Col
    • Total Materials
  • Skills and Mods
    • Current Rank
    • SP Invested, Needed, and Total
    • Full Sword Arts Info
  • Thread History
    • Type of Thread
    • SP Rewards
    • Col Rewards
    • Mat Rewards
    • Misc. Rewards
  • Profession Tracking
    • Full Crafting Details
    • Sales/Purchases Details

That's all I was able to think of off the top of my head, but all this information is tracked without you having to lift a single finger. I'll check with you every week or so to ensure everything is up to date and, if it is not, I'll go to work then inform you upon completion. On the off hand that you want to update it on your own, a flat fee of 2,000 (or 20 materials) is incurred. If you want the lower rate package (just thread tracker), then it costs a flat fee of 1,000 (or 10 materials). (:

Here's a drafted preview of what it would look like, this being the full tracker.

WXrB2Cv.png

Edited by ___
10 hours ago, ___ said:

@Tristan Delaney Just a flat 1000 would be ok? Since you've got all the other stuff written down, I'll go ahead and do the full tracker to boot so that you won't need multiple spreadsheets.

@Teion The down payment would include everything past and present.

Sounds good, just file then copy the spread