http://imgur.com/a/RNNBZ

So my dad fixed up an old Mule which is basically a small off roader 4 wheeler utility vehicle because they live out in the country and its just easier to move around the plots of land to do work and what. Anywho, I decided to take that sucker out and just roam about. It was 75 degrees in Texas when these pictures were shot. It was a warm day so...I figured I'd show you guys a little country lovin' from Bowie. 

Bowie, Texas. Haha, but yeah its absolutely amazing out there. I am a horrible photographer and I took those pictures using an Android Tablet. The silver/lavender looking Rooster you see towards the end of the pics is named Vender...and he acts like a dog. Follows you all over the yard, thats why he wasnt with the others. He was just following me around.

The name of the dog in the first pic is named Rooster as well and he is a tree climbing coonhound. His feet are MASSIVE ahaha...but he is a sweet puppy. And for anyone who digs old cars, thats a 1955 something or another my dad will be restoring. He got a deal on that and a 1955 boat that he is working on in his spare time. 

:)