[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Beatbox had wondered around the towns and area of Floor 1 to find himself a blacksmith, however he didn't know any of the top of his head so he asked around and looked around for a blacksmith and hopefully he would find himself at a good place. He was stuck with the equipment that he got from loot a while back and figured that it wasn't going to fit the bill for the fights that are ahead, especially since MOB's had gotten unusually stronger he thought. He eventually found himself here, hoping to find good equipment or even pay/give MAT's for equipment. He walked in to see if anyone was here and said "Hello? I'm looking to buy some equipment..." loud enough to where someone could here from a door's distance. He looked at his money and the materials he had and thought that he had enough to get things that he would need.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It had been quite some time since he last wandered into a blacksmith's workshop and his first time ever visiting the Blazing Typhoon. Thankfully Seul was familiar with the owner as it was none other than Macradon, a friend and guildmate. With his recent conversion over to a new weapon type he would be ditching his dagger in favor of a two handed sword. It had been a nice run and the miniature blade of Naitaka had served him well, but all good things come to an end sooner or later. 

As he entered he offered a wave to Macradon before starting to browse and eventually he settled on one of the blades that had been on display. "I'd like this one." He said while picking it up to test the weight. It seemed like it would be enough to get the job done and really that was all he was looking for at the moment. After a quick search for the price tag he removed the appropriate amount of Col to give in trade.

[+1 Crusader MK II] 

Spoiler

Name: Crusader MK II
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 5
ID: 46315
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: THSS
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: Damage x 3
Description: Alike the Crusader greatsword. This one has a different blade made for more direct damage and more bat to the swing. The massive greatsword has received many new features from the old sword and is now more suitable for the higher floors of the flying castle, Aincrad. Picture.

[-1000 Col to Macradon]

Rushing up from the smithy as he had finished his work, he quickly got up to his shop portion of this building. Greeted by two faces, first was one he did not recognize, and second was one he knew from the guild, it was Seul. Thinking that the one standing closes and asked him first was the first to be serviced. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. I'm your blacksmith Macradon, and what can I do for you?" he would ask, looking at the man. hearing what the man had to say, Macradon would reply with his steady voice "Ah yes, of course. Would you like anything that's shown or do you want to make a request?" Macradon would ask and let the man ponder until he would come with an answer. 

Meanwhile, he would attend Seul until the other would have had his descision. "Hey Seul, good to see you" he would say and listen to what he had say to him. "Oh, that one. It's a good one, the one I used before I got the Sickle" he said with a humerus tone. He was then met with the transfer screen and he would enter the sword into the trade as Col was transacted over to him as well. "It was pleasure doing business with you" he said with a smirk on his lips as the transfer would go over.

+ 1000 Col

- Crusader MK II

Beatbox was greeted with the owner of the place and he stopped looking through his own inventory and stated "Hey, I am looking for some equipment to get myself back on my feet, my equipment at the current doesn't fit the bill. However I do have the money and materials for payment to get items." he stated as he looked around the store and thought to himself on how he can't progress in this game if he doesn't get the proper equipment. "I am looking for a new one-handed straight sword, and I am assuming you don't make Light Armors here?" he questioned the blacksmith. Beatbox had heard that blacksmiths only produce heavy armors but he not too sure for certain. He stood there patiently while he dealt with another customer at the store.

Zandra once again entered her favourite smithy at the first floor. He was not only a smithy to Zandra. He was also one of her closests and oldest friends."Hello again mister smithy."she said with a warm smile on her lips and gave him a friendly hug."So, have you gotten any more customers after this latest update?" The woman asked.

"Well, thats actually the reason why Im here. I no longer uses my whip since it was removed. But Ive picked up another that should be fun to use."she pajsed a bit before continuing."And of course now as Im here, I can pick up the previous item you said was completed." She added cheerfully. She didnt knew why, but for some reason she felt on a realy good mood today. Was it because she was getting a new weapon soon, or because she got her armour? No, probably it was because she met her old friend again.

Spoiler

Name: Malindrina, the violet death
Your Rank: 8
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: 2-handed Battle-axe
Qualitt: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy x3
Description: A very well balanced axe, making the user much more likely to land a hit on the enemy.

rory_mercury_s_axe__vectorized__by_jaytec359-d95sibk.png

Edited by Zandra

Retracing her steps back to this particular shop, the blonde entered and after a greeting wave, she started fiddling with the inventory console. As she reached the counter, she materialized 2 pouches: one containing a certain amount of col while the other, with a little more volume, contained some materiales that a blacksmith could certainly use.
"Got your message!" said the blonde tracing with her gaze, the figure of the blacksmith through the shop. "After the recent game update, I found myself switching to a different main weapon. I'm sorry if you put hard work in them but those rapiers will only serve as decoration as I can't completely renounce all the time I spend using them... here and IRL.  " At first her voice was cheerful and clear, only at the end did it lower in intensity down to a mere whisper. She pushed the pouches towards the clerk with a smile.

-4000 Col & 6 Materials
+items

Spoiler

Name: «Chivalric Rapier»
ID: 66465
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon - Rapier
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 2 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Image.

Name: «Queen's Knightsword»
ID: 66462
Roll: 9+1=10
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 1 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Queen's Allegiant»
ID: 66470
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Engraved on its hilt lays the mark of the Dark Elf tribe;  a crossed sword and scimitar on a black field. Image.

Name: «Lambent Light»
ID: 66504
Roll: 8+1=9

Name: «Wind Fleuret»
ID: 66605
Description: A thin rapier with a green hilt and a overall teal motif. Image.

Name: «Sting»
ID: 66503
Item Type: Weapon - Two handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Paralyze.
Description: A simple straight lance in a red motif with a blade with multiple small staggering points that would leave the opponent paralyzed, staggered by the immense physical trauma going through the wound. Image.

Name: «Eternal Light»
ID: 66508
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: 1 Damage, 1 Accuracy, 1 Bleed.
Description: 
  A large 2 handed assault spear concealed in form of a banner. The pole is ornate in a marble white touch while at the end, a small silver blade is visible. the flag itself has a light blue-ish background with a white crowned lion head in the middle. The basic design of the weapon without the flag, looks like in the following pic . Image.

The man who had arrived at his shop decided what he wanted, new equipment, which was understandable. "Alright then, what equipment do you need?" he would ask the man after he had just done his first sentence, which was then followed by another which also had a question in it. Macradon would smile as he was to answer the question as well as replying to what he said. "Well, single straight sword can be taken care of easily" he said "But as you said, I'm no tailor and can therefore not make any leather armor for you" he would end with. He wasn't aware of any tailors he were familiar with, that was until he remembered hearing about one particular one, one with a lion theme.

A familiar face would show herself once again, Zandra was back, back again. "Hey there, Alchemist ...-y?" he would try to spin off, but failed horribly "I've gotten a few more customers, yes, but it's not too drastic from when people were dinging level 25" he said with an audible chuckle. "Ah, of course" he would say "A new weapon will easily be done" he said "As usual, but you have to wait for this sir to have gotten his sword before you can get your weapon" he said and gestured to the man at the counter. He would grab the request Zandra had put on and would read it through as he would find the items, ready for Zandra to pick up. "Oh, an axe wielder, I see" he said with a cheerful voice, he hadn't seen those a lot, only one knowing being Mack from the guild, none else. "And here's your items" he said and would put in the requested items into a trade window. "This seems to be the only thing left for you" he said and put in the sword she requested some time ago.

In through the door came another familiar face, the one who placed the massive order of a lot of different things. "Oh hey, your order is right here" he said and would end his transaction window whenever Zandra had paid for the request. In this new window, a lot of different items would be sent in. 5 different rapiers and 2 Two handed spears, which Macradon agreed to give a discount on because of the large order. "Well, at least I got to make the spears in good time, so here they are" he said and would hand them over as he drew in the pouches with currency. "It was nice having you over, if you need any other weapon or heavy armor, you know where to look!" he said with a smile, quickly remembering something. "You're a tailor, right? This man over here needs some leather armor, and I bet you're capable of that" he said and gestured once again over at the man at the counter.

Items handed over:

Spoiler

To Zandra:

Name: Silent death
ID: 66015
Item Type: one-handed curved sword
Enhancements: +6 damage
Description: Every victim falling from this blade dies in silence. Even if it screams, not a single sound is herd except the shattering of crystals.

SSS02Full800.jpg

To Ariel:

Name: «Chivalric Rapier»
ID: 66465
Enhancements:  1 Damage, 2 Accuracy
Description: A fine rapier forged out of an Argentium ingot, primarily sought for its color properties. The item all clad in silver, from its blade to the hilt; emits a faint glow even in the dimmest of lights. Image.

Name: «Queen's Knightsword»
ID: 66462

Name: «Queen's Allegiant»
ID: 66470

Name: «Lambent Light»
ID: 66504
Roll: 8+1=9

Name: «Wind Fleuret»
ID: 66605
Description: A thin rapier with a green hilt and a overall teal motif. Image.

Name: «Sting»
ID: 66503
Enhancements: 1 Accuracy, 2 Paralyze.
Description: A simple straight lance in a red motif with a blade with multiple small staggering points that would leave the opponent paralyzed, staggered by the immense physical trauma going through the wound. Image.

Name: «Eternal Light»
ID: 66508
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: 1 Damage, 1 Accuracy, 1 Bleed.
Description: 
  A large 2 handed assault spear concealed in form of a banner. The pole is ornate in a marble white touch while at the end, a small silver blade is visible. the flag itself has a light blue-ish background with a white crowned lion head in the middle. The basic design of the weapon without the flag, looks like in the following pic . Image.

+4000 Col
+6 Mats

Edited by Macradon

"Okay, I'll have to go see a tailor then at this point, its no biggie. It just means I have to stop somewhere else to get it. But, at the current I am looking for a perfect rank 1 straight sword, if you don't really have a sword already made, I have the materials for one to be created." Beatbox said with a grin, he had thought if there were any Tailor stores nearby or if he knew one of the top of his head, but he didn't come up with one so he did ask the question: "Do you know any Tailor's around? Or do you not know as of the current?". He looked around the blacksmith and noticed that there was a straight sword of quality for sale. He pointed at the "Blade of the Relentless" and stated "How about that one right there? I will happily purchase that one." he went into his inventory for payment and saw the price and gave him 1000 cor and 5 MAT's "If the Mat's are over payment just keep them. I have no use for them at the current moment."

-1000 Cor 

-5 MAT's

Edited by Beatbox

Macradon would look through his items on display, he was quite sure that he had a few couple of one handed straight sword somewhere in the glass panes. A quick glaze over the entire display of everything would reveal the items Macradon was looking for. "Ahhh, I found them" he said "I actually do have some one handed straight swords in stock" he said and would begin to walk over to the pane with handed swords. The first sword he would put up was a sword with a black blade oxidized blade, where the edge was kept in its shining steel coloring. "This one, Blade of the Relentless. It's a generic 3 times damage enhancer, which is quite useful if you're on that route" he said and would lay that on top of the counter, going to get the next weapon. A sword that looked as generic as a sword could ever become, it was a standard issue arming sword with its gray colors and brown leather wrapped hilt. "This one as well, Sword of Legion" he said and would display the two sword for the customer. "Now, if you do not like the swords's look, I can craft new weapons for a small fee of 500 more col" he said and would push back the pouch with mats to the customer, as those weren't needed.

+ 1000 Col

Beatbox took the MAT's back without any worry, he must have just not have needed them. He looked at the sword that were presented to him as he is now rather confused on which one to pick up and ask him with a questioned look "What does the Sword of Legion do specifically? The Sword of the Relentless should do me just as fine, but is this one better than the other? If so, I would like to pick up that one instead." Beatbox was rather confused at which one to pick up at this point, whenever two options are presented to him he gets rather confused on which one to take. "I am essentially wanting to get back into a good situation, my current sword isn't necessarily fitting the cut at the current moment..." he said with a slight laugh. He wanted to take down another mini-boss hopefully within the next few days, he wants to be in the best situation he could be in.

+5 MAT

Edited by Beatbox
Forgot that he gave back the MAT's :P

Macradon would present the two swords as equals "They are basically the same as each other, only thing that would be distinctive is the mere display of the two. Blade of the Relentless if the black sword usually fitting many different styles of clothing, while the Sword of Legion does the same thing, but as generic a sword could possibly be. Both of them are perfect tier rank 1 swords, and both have the same exact enhancements" he would say, making sure that he would not put any bias into anything on the two, as he was the father of both of them after all. Macradon would await the answer from the customer before he would actually grab the pouch with col and put it away in his inventory, the customer might actually want something else. "If you're unable to decide upon them, why not a coin toss?" Macradon would say.

"Oh... I see, they are just different designed for different taste... I get what you are saying here." Beatbox almost felt stupid after asking if one was better than the other. He had thought on what he should take on the design, sure he was wearing a black leather jacket and the obvious choice were to grab the Blade of the Relentless, however he doesn't know if he'll change to a lighter style of look. He was generally confused on which one to choose, but he gave a smile when the blacksmith mentioned the fact to flip a coin. "That's actually a good idea... I'll go ahead and do that!" he said as he went into his cor pouch and grabbed a single coin "Heads will be the Blade of the Relentless, Tails will be the Sword of Legion... okay here we go..." he stated as he flipped the coin into the air and let it fall to the ground, the result... 

(Decided to roll LD, for my decision. ID: 66823 LD: 13, result is tails.)

...was tails. He looked up to the Blacksmith and said "Looks like I will be getting the Sword of Legion!" he said and he went to get the sword of choice. "It has been a pleasure doing business with you, by the way did you know any Tailor stores or do I have to do some searching around to find one?" he questioned the Blacksmith.

+Sword of Legion

Macradon smiled as he made his decision, using Macradon's sudden method to choose the sword to pick. The coin would be flipped and Macradon would trail after the coin from its starting point to the peak of the flip all the way down again to the hand, all following with his eyes. As the coin ended it long flight, a decision was met. The sword to be grabbed was the Sword of Legion, that was the conclusion of the coin toss. A quested was posed towards Macradon, which he would answer quickly after thanking for the business. "The pleasure was all mine, and I'll hope to see you whenever you reach level 25" he said with a wink and a smirk. Regarding the tailor question, Macradon would gesture towards the blonde in the shop, Ariel. "She's a tailor, if I recall properly, her shop is located on the 11th floor, something about a lion, if I so remember" he said to the customer.

- Sword of Legion

He smiled as he winked and stated that he hopes to see him when he hits level 25, "Yeah, I'm hoping that I'll be able to see you at level 25 as well." Beatbox was surprised to hear about a tailor being on floor 11, he was a little concerned being that its at a floor that he really shouldn't be in at the current level but said "Floor 11 huh? I'm too under leveled to be wandering those kinds of floors, but hey... I could just get to the floor, find the place and get out. It was a pleasure, and I look forward to be purchasing more items from you in the near future, have a good one!" he gave a peace sign and walked out, Audio climbed on Beatbox's shoulder and he walked out and put his old sword away into his inventory and equipped his newly bought sword. He was then onward to find that Tailor store that were floors above his head.

Macradon smile "Well, if you stay in the safe zone, there's not much to be afraid of" he said with his smile intact. The customer would then leave after the trade was over and everyone had done their payment. Macradon would then grab a hold of Zandra’s request, a two handed axe. It didn’t seem to be that much of a problem, the only big problem being the ever so thin handle compared to the extreme shear size of the axe head. He would shrug his shoulders as he ventured down into his smithy through a door at the back of his shop. Going down into the smithy, he would throw the old requests out, taking them down from the bulletin board as they dispersed into pixels and vanished. Macradon would pin up the request Zandra had given him, making sure he got all details done right. His furnace, is anvil and his hammer, everything was ready.

Crafting on the 5th of September
Rank 8: 2349/2560
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 66992, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 66993, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 66994, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66995, CD: 10+1=11, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 66996, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 19+5=24; Salvage suceeded
ID: 66997, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66998, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 66999, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 66610, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

-9 Mats
+1 Mat
+9 Exp

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Malindrina, the purple death
ID: 66997
Item Type: 2-handed Battle-axe
Enhancements: Accuracy x3
Description: A very well balanced axe, making the user much more likely to land a hit on the enemy.

rory_mercury_s_axe__vectorized__by_jaytec359-d95sibk.png

Name: Silver needle of perfection
ID: 66998
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A pointy silver-coated hardened steel needle, made for a perfect puncture through any fabrics, organic material and alike.

Edited by Macradon

Rin strolled in as she now realized that she had purchased a set of crafting needles that would benefit her quite a bit as she was having troubles making any good gear since she was just a beginning tailor newly hatted as an apprentice. Taking deep breaths she strolled in to see that this shop was owned by a familiar face. 

"Oh hello again Macradon it's a pleasure to see you. Do you have that new needle done by any chance,"

As she looked about through his wears only curious as she didn't really know to much about weapons or the abilities of other players since she was still working upon perfecting her own gear as she was still weak and could only use tier one equipment. Perhaps by the time she was leveled up enough besides in her profession she would actually reach the point where she could use tier two equipment.

"Anyway, I see that it costs a fair amount so I will just be leaving these materials for you since I have basically no col to speak of."

+1 Crafting Needle

-6 Mats.

Looking over at the new coming customer, Macradon could recognize a face that wasn't one he had seen a lot, but he sure knew who it was. "Ohey, Rin. Good to see you" he said, welcoming. Looking at the new montre he had just put up with tools, only a single tool was present, a single needle coated in silver. "Well yeah, I nearly just crafted this one, fresh from the oven" he said with a smirk on his mouth, making a bread pun.  Hearing about the payment, Macradon would shrug his shoulders and leave a few materials back in the pouch "No need to sweat, we have all been beginners in our life at one point or another, so I'll give you a beginner's discount, so I'll only take 4 materials, they're precious for any craft, for well all professions, so having a few for yourself will only accelerate the amount of good you will make" he said and would only take 4 of the 6 materials and give the rest back, as well as handling over the needle packed will into a small leather roll.

- Silver needle of Perfection
+ 4 Mats

"Beginner's discount, huh?" Birdie stood in front of an intriguing little Blacksmith, one that she'd passed by a few times yet never thought to wander into. Her previous run-in with an enemy - 'the Mighty Boar of Starting City' as she called it - left her wondering if she was cut out for combat in the first place, given she lost nearly half her health bar to the measly thing. Since then she'd been toying with the idea of buying an enhanced weapon, if anything just to keep herself safe from any low-level threats.

She entered the store, giving the man behind the counter a smile before her attention was drawn elsewhere. Birdie checked out the displays of tier 1 weapons, carefully examining each one. 'Straight sword, straight sword.. shield? I'm not even sure if I could use one of those, rapiers are hard en.. enough..' She found herself checking out an ordinary rapier with an elegantly flared guard, its stats aligning with her needs almost perfectly. Inspecting it, she noted the weapon's name - 'Retaliation' - and picked it up from the display, holding it as she would her own weapon. She blinked upon seeing the price tag but quickly brushed the surprise away, seeing as the beginner's discount would make it affordable. 'Let's hope that's still going on..'

"Excuse me, sir?" She walked to the counter with the weapon in hand, sending the man a trade request. "I noticed your store is having a beginner discount? I'd like to buy this rapier with it, I'm only Level 4." She sent him a trade request so that he could check out her level and stats, serving as proof of her beginner status. Transferring the money, she accepted the trade on her end and waited for the man, biding her time by asking a curious question. "If it's not too much of a stupid question, does this discount apply to orders paid with Materials too? I was thinking about ordering a Crafting Hammer but I'm a little bit.. poor at the moment."

-500 Col

+Retaliation

Sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon rocked back and forth, awaiting customers. After just a few hours after the global announcement of the beginner discount, a customer had appeared. Now, this wasn't to get a bigger profit at all, because being a Blacksmith didn't seem to be profitable at all, so having this extra thing going on was great to help those low leveled players. Also that the blacksmith was on the first floor, giving the newer players a good help. Most beginners wouldn't want to venture out into the higher floors in fear of player killers, so the first floor shop was a good spot for beginners. The door opened and a person with turquoise hair entered the shop, giving Macradon a smile. Macradon would smile back and stand up from his chair. "Hello, and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon!" he said with a big smile "I'm the Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I help you with?" he would ask.

The girl would come towards Macradon with a question "Hmmm?" Macradon would 'ask' the girl. Looking at the trade screen appear, Macradon would be able to put in the rapier, Retaliation, into the box so he could get the col from the customer. "Yes, the discount is still on" he replied with a smile. Listening to her second question, Macradon would reply "Yes, the discount is on requests as well as price upon materials" he said as he would accept the trade and hand over the sword to the girl, giving her a new weapon she would be able to use out on the fields. "Pleasure doing business with you" he said with a smile "And I hope you'll like your new sword" he would add to that.

- Retaliation
+ 500 Col

"The pleasure's mine, thank you for having such a perfect weapon waiting in here." She gave the man a smile, though her eyes soon began to wander elsewhere. 'So the discount is on materials too, and orders.. hm, I'm running a little low but it would be worth it..' She argued internally with herself, debating whether or not she could put in the order and use up what few materials she had at her disposal.

After concluding that she could always go on a gathering run later that day, she went ahead with it. "In that case, I'd like to put in an order for a Crafting Hammer. It doesn't have to be pretty or anything so don't worry about the aesthetics too much."

Spoiler

Name: Crafting Hammer
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:+1 CD
Description: A simple crafting tool, forged perfectly to withstand heavy use from its wielder.

"Here are the materials, thanks again!"

-3 Materials