[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Nodding towards a newcomer who entered his shop, Macradon would greet him "Hello, evening and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! What can I help you with?" Macradon asked the man entering his shop. Nodding, though a slightly tilted smile on his face "I've been taking larger orders quite some times ... but it hasn't been the best sessions the last pair of crafts. Even though I've reached Rank 9, I've been unable to actually get all orders done, but I'll get it done as fast as I possibly can" Macradon said, assuring that he will pump out as much work he could possibly endure before passing out of sheer exhaustion. Of course he hoped that that moment wouldn't come, as that would seem to be way too much work at hand. Macradon would try not to do so and just work hard as he usually did.

Crafting on the 25th of September
Rank 9: 2608/5120
Crafting:

Hide contents

ID: 68558, CD: 1, Failure +1 Exp. LD: 17, salvage succeeded 
ID: 68559, CD: 1, Failure +1 Exp. LD: 4+5=9, salvage failed
ID: 68560, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item +3 Exp
ID: 68561, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68562, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68563, CD: 1, Failure +1 Exp. LD: 6+5=11, salvage failed
ID: 68564, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item +3 Exp

ID: 68565, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68566, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item +3 Exp
ID: 68567, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon Item +3 Exp

+2250 Col
-10 Mats
+1 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't going great. He hadn't been able to get anything perfect yet, and that was the only things he was in need of getting done. It was hard being one of the only Blacksmiths left. Oikawa is too scary for lower leveled players to go to, Mack has been away for quite a while and he wasn't sure if there were any other Blacksmiths than those, at least he wasn't aware of anyone else. Sighing deeply as he would get the work done, he would hammer and quench all the weapons he made, but it all would be nothing of use for him to get, he didn't like this at all. "Why is it going so bad for me ..." he thought for himself as he sat in despair, not being able to get anything perfect, the only grade item his customers asked for.

Crafting on the 26th of September
Rank 9: 2645/5120
Crafting

Hide contents

ID: 68614, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68615, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68616, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item +3 Exp
ID: 68617, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68618, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68619, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68620, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 68611, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68612, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68613, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp, LD: 7+5=12, salvage failed.

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon

I step into the shop tonight, sniffing the familiar scent of the building. My iron chestplate is already broken due to the massive damages it receives throughout my fights. I need a new one, and I hope that the owner sells plate armor here.

Much to my happiness, I actually found one when I browse his overall items. Even though it doesn't grant any additional protection from damages, it has a magical ability to regenerate a fraction of my energy. I should less tired whenever I unleash my Sword Art, what a good thought.

Without any second thoughts, I select and pick up the armor as I place 300 COL onto the counter. It is sad to not leave a tip for him this time, for I need to save my COL for other necessities Nevertheless, the 300 amount should be enough for whatever basic needs he can afford for himself.

Paid 300 COL for Light Plate Armor

A heavy punch would be dealt to the wall close to Macradon. He was enraged. His crafting was going like bull****. He didn't get what he wanted, nothing more than a single Perfect item. He needed 4 more to finish all of the requests he had received. He was gritting his teeth as he would sit down in his chair, leaning slightly forward with both of his hands on his head covering his face as he rubbed himself up and down. Deep breaths would be taken as he tried to calm himself down, but it didn't seem like it would work. All the hatred he built up about himself, because of himself. He wanted to do a good job now that he was a Master Blacksmith, but no, it didn't seem like his skill was as good as he possibly could imagine it to be, he was just a hoax. Maybe all the other perfect crafts were just flukes. Maybe he would just be a failure forever.

Item handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Light metal plate armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID:  43923
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Recovery.
Description: Light halfplate armor that isn't heavy as most of the heavy armor, easily keeping one's stamina up and running. Has the Blazing Typhoon trademark printed on it. Image.

Crafting on the 27th of September
Rank 9: 2691/5120
Crafting

Hide contents

ID: 68735, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68736, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68737, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68738, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 68739, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68740, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68741, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 68742, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68743, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68744, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp

+300 Col
-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon
Forgot to edit the right date in :v

@Macradon

A few minutes after I left my shop, I couldn't help but being bothered that my tip is unpaid, and surely the smithy needs more COL than the initial price. Hmm...what to give...must be..ahah. 

I have an idea. Maybe I can give him one of my crafts. Yes, that would be possible, hopefully. So I go back to Swordaria and take one of my masterpieces, a beautiful, metal shield. It is dedicated to our green hero, Link. And even though it would fetch a high price, I figured maybe I can just spare at least one of my shields to the smithy.

Strapping the shield to my back, I get out of the store and run back to the Blazing Typhoon. I then strap my shield to my arm while proudly display it to him.

"Take this as my gift, smithy. How about it? Huh?"

Spoiler

latest?cb=20111201174004

Name: Hylian Shield

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: 68661

Roll: 12

Tier: 2

Type: Shield

Quality: Masterpiece

Enhancement: x3 Damage Mitigation

Description: The famous shield wielded by the Hero of Hylian, Link. The super-strength of the metal grants excellent protection from the dangers of Aincrad. Make sure you polish and treat it well, for it is a great form of repayment for your protector.

Macradon would chuckle humbly as he would decline. "I am sorry to say this, but I must decline, though I am humbled and full of happiness that a customer would even go their way and hand over a gift for me. I'm very happy of the thoughts, but please, keep it yourself so you can earn something as well" Macradon would say as he would look over at his inventory. "Do not worry if all these low prices seem to be somewhat unjust for my case, but I do not need all this Col or Materials to survive, I do that myself. I have these low prices to help the people of Aincrad. To help the younger generation to rise above and reach a strength so great, they will trump everything that the frontline will ever be able to do without the. That is the reason for my discounts, as well for already mediocre price" Macradon would say with a smile. Even though the shield was incredibly well made, Macradon could not accept it.

"Ah. I see. Well, I will keep my shield then. But thank you for the polite declination." 

I give him a smile and walk out of the store. It is such a pity, but if he wants to keep it so I gain the money from the shield, so be it. At least I already know that he is confident that he can survive despite the small amounts of COL. I enter Swordaria and replace my shield onto the rack, staring at my other shield that bears a terrifying face. To this day, I still don't know why I forged such a shield, I guess I was thinking of my violent self while doing so. 

I stare at my weapons as I wonder if there are anything else I can buy to further increase my strength. I feel that the only equipment that I really lack is a full suit of armor...which I happen to forge one even though it is a samurai armor. ...I think I will forge one myself, screw buying one...

Taking in a deep breathe after the man exited his shop. It was quite kind that he came with a gift for Macradon, but he just couldn't accept it, there really was nothing big about it. He sighed and would go down into his smithy again to finish the last pair of items. Looking over at the list of items he needed, only 2 more perfect items were needed for him to finish his requests. Aggravated, he would hammer much more wrathful with his mallet, but still trying to do it as precise and gentle as he could with this strength, but it was hard. He would go through the process with 10 whole materials going through the furnace and onto the anvil to then be quenched and finished. He smiled, everything was done, finally.

Crafting on the 28th of September
Rank 9: 2734/5120

Hide contents

ID: 68786, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68787, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68788, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68789, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68790, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 68791, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 68792, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 68793, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 1+5=6, Salvage Failed
ID: 68794, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 68795, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp.

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon

Zulas opened the door to the 'Blazin Typhoon' once more. The messaged he had received popped up in his window about 30 minutes before. The message said that it was ready for pick-up so he went to the store to do just that. The bell chimed again, but he continued on this time not bothering to look back at the bell. He had been waiting for his new weapon to be made and he knew that he wasn't going to be disappointed. He strode all the way to the store counter, eyeing  all the pieces of armor and weapons stacked against the wall. After arriving at the counter he noticed that there wasn't anything there but could hear the hammering of steel coming from the back of the store. At least somebody is in, but I don't feel comfortable yellingThat's when Zulas noticed the bell on the counter a few feet away from where he was. He walked over to it and rang it, hoping that the player in the back would hear it. He did not feel at ease about having to walk all the way around and yell to the owner. He patiently waited for the store owner to come, but just to make sure he rang the bell one last time.

That's when he noticed that the email he received had something attached to it. He facepalmed himself when he saw that his item was already in the email he had received. 

Spoiler

Item has been completed! Enjoy!

Name: Eternal Penance

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 8

ID: 68471

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-handed Straight Sword
Tier:

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Keen

Description: Sword that accentuates the user's characteristics and past sins. It is indeed said that the one who wields it obtains the inscription of the swords symbol as a tattoo on a visible part of his body. This is the symbol that manifests from the user's guilt so that he is reminded of it every day of his life

His eyes filled with when he read the description and knew that it was everything he had asked. Zulas's eyes filled with pride as he contemplated the idea of having his first non-starter weapon. He smiled after a while and decided to walk out of the store next. The chime of the bell left a resounding effect inside of him, he felt proud.

Edited by Zulas

As Lycan waited to the drum of hammer against anvil, he gazed out the window of the Blazing Typhoon. Players and NPCs busied the streets and continued on their way without much care in the world.

'How many of them are actually out there fighting?' he wondered.

A serenade of digital chimes announced a message in Lycan's UI. The small yellow envelope icon flashed in his peripherals. He waved his hand to produce a series of menus and checked the new message. 

Your Item is Complete!
Name: Fenrir
ID: 68466
Item Type: One Hand Straight Sword
Tier: 1

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage
Description: A straight longsword forged of a blued steel and named after the mythological Norse beast. Ancient runes are carved along the flat of the blade, leading to an ornate guard in the shape of a wolf. In the recesses of the wolves' eyes on each side, are a pair of small gems. Each gem gives off a faint, harrowing glow.

Spoiler

Name: Fenrir
ID: 68466
Item Type: One Hand Straight Sword

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage
Description: A straight longsword forged of a blued steel and named after the mythological Norse beast. Ancient runes are carved along the flat of the blade, leading to an ornate guard in the shape of a wolf. In the recesses of the wolves' eyes on each side, are a pair of small gems. Each gem gives off a faint, harrowing glow.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=489673

Lycan grinned and approached the counter. He found the item he was looking for and a pop up asked if he would like to retrieve his order. By accepting the prompt, the weight of Fenrir fell into his grip. The blade's blued steel felt heavy, but balanced at the point where blade met elegant hilt. The grip fit his hand like a second skin and Lycan nodded his head.

"Compliments to the smith!" he roared over the twang of forged metal.

He raised the blade to signify his retrieval of it and slid it into the sheath on his hip. The relocation from back to hip would take some getting used to, but not for long. Lycan turned, and left the smith's abode.

<+1 Fenrir>

Domarus had received the message a few minutes ago and was already walking into the blacksmith's shop.  He had told Keres to handle the shop until he returned.  Of course all this meant was adding 'helping out players' to her list of chores that she had asked to do.  The girl was strange indeed, wanting to play maid for him.  Either way he was in need of this armor so he came as fast as he could.  He approached the counter with his usual false smile.

"I got your message blacksmith!"  The player told Domarus that the equipment was in the message.  Eh?  He opened the message again and spotted it.  So items could be sent to other players in this game?  He didn't see the option before so perhaps it was a reward.  Domarus smiled sheepishly to Macrodon before taking out the armor and equipping it.  The moment he did his appearance seemed to become bigger, as the thick armor pulsed dark red a little.  He looked at the armor and moved his arms around.  The suit was perfect.  He nodded to Macrodon.

"Thank you blacksmith!  Your work is ever perfect!"  He noted that his voice sounded darker and more metallic, suiting his needs and desires just fine.  He placed the five col on the counter and waved goodbye to the blacksmith as he headed out.  He unequipped his armor, keeping the dragon bone one on while in the town.   He had earned a reputation and it was not to be destroyed just yet.  In the future he would reveal his armor to the weaklings when he fought darker players off to protect them.  At that point no amount of intimidation effect would weaken their trust with him and he would show that he intended to protect them.  Therefore he would gain a mass of followers.  The weak followers had no use of course, besides being a voice for him.  And that was a very important factor, despite their weakness.

+Hopebreaker (both pieces)

Spoiler

Name: Hopebreaker

ID: 67874

Item Type: Armor

Enhancements: 3 x Mitigation (+27 MIT)

Description: Thick black armor with a pulsing dark red glow beneath.  It is very dark and intimidating.  -Note, this part of the armor is the helmet chest, upper arms/shoulders, legs and boots-

Name: Hopebreaker

ID: 68562 (Registered under "M" because I fail pressed)

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 x Thorns, 1 x Regen

Description: Thick black armor with a pulsing dark red glow beneath.  It is very dark and intimidating.  -Note, this part of the armor is gauntlets

-5 MAT

Macradon could nearly not hear anything over the sound of steel on steel, but somehow a familiar voice reached down to him. "Thanks a lot!" he would reply as he had ben praised. He smiled as he was done forging for now, walking up through the stairs to the shop area to see if any were present. He could perceive that both Lycan and Zulas had been capable of acquiring the items they had requested. With a feint smile, Macradon would look at who were here, it seemed like the redhead Domarus had just appeared again. "Good that you like it" Macradon said as Domarus donned his new armor with prestige. Macradon would receive the payment for his work from Domarus, 5 materials, which seemed fair. Macradon would lay them away in his inventory as he would take a seat in his rocking chair while Domarus would wave goodbye and exit.

- Eternal Penance
- Fenrir
- Hopebreaker (both)

The hunter returned to the blacksmith after receiving the completion message.  He didn't respond immediately, nor return for a few days after, as he had to take care of other matters.  Most of them having to become the hunter that he wanted to be, and helping those that needed to become that much more stronger.  He had not been able to properly hunt either, so most of his time was spent wandering, and gathering information.  For the most part, it's a lonely life.

He moved to the counter to await his Vanguard Commander.  That when he would first notice the new armor that would be set before him, as Macradon would want to show off his pieces.  It was just what he needed.  Armor that protected one self, without becoming too ferocious in its activation.

"I'm glad to see it complete.  Apologies for waiting for so long."

He would say to his comrade.  They would probably be conducting the trade by this point, to which the hunter would say.

"If you need anything else, let me know.  I'm going to be hunting for the next few days.  People require more materials than can be found, and that's becoming a real problem."

+Pride of the Guardian

• 3 weeks later...

Beatbox had recently hit level 25... which meant that he also had access to Rank 2 weapons and equipment, he knew that he had to get his equipment upgraded since what he had at the current moment... wasn't gonna cut it anymore. He had remembered the blacksmith he had gone too to get his old sword, he figured to stop on by there to get his new sword made. It's been a while since he had seen the blacksmith he had gotten his old sword from... he had also needed to grab a pair of gauntlets for when he gets the martial arts skill to have. Beatbox certainly had changed a lot since the last time he's seen him, we'll... more so his appearance more that his actual mentality. He found his way back into the blacksmith on floor one and walked in, "Hello, it certainly has been a while since I had last been here hasn't it?" he said with a giggle. "Well, I have now gotten to level 25, so I need a new sword. This time around to fit my new choice of appearence I would like a sword like this. And I also need a pair of gauntlets that is like this, please and thank you!" he said as he gave him the order form and the materials as payment.

-12 MAT

Spoiler

Name: Sharpened Stardom
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One Handed Straight-Sword
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Bleed II / Paralyze I
Description: A sword perfect for someone who likes to be flashy and to be a star. 
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Spoiler

Name: Brand Deal
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Gauntlets
Enhancements: Bleed II / Paralyze I
Description: A pair of gauntlets that seals the deal in most brand deals in combat.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Spoiler

s-l1000.jpg

- Sorry, forgot to add my gauntlets for when I get MA... -

A friend of Macradon's arrived at his shop, coming through the door leading to the shop part of his smithy. "Better late than never, amirite?" Macradon said happily to his fellow guild member. Hirru, the Jade Hunter, had ordered a single item that Macradon were to craft for him, which didn't seem to be that big of a problem, as it turned out to be easy for the Master Blacksmith. He would hand over the armor that Hirru had requested, a fine piece of armor if he could say so. "Here you go, Jade Hunter" he would say and finally hand it over. Macradon would nod as he was well aware of the need for materials when crafting, but because of his affinity with the Two Handed Straight Sword, he had no such problem himself. "Good hunting!" he would say to @Hirru.

Another person would come into his shop, a fellow he had had in his shop before, it was quite some time since, but here they were, facing each other in Macradon's shop again. "Well hey there, it certainly has" he would reply. "Congratulations on hitting Tier 2, it's quite the milestone" he said and would look at the requests. "Hm ... this doesn't seem to be a problem, I'll message you when I'm done crafting" he said with a smile as he went down the smithy through the door in the back of the shop, taking the requests with him down. He would pin the two new requests onto the billboard and discard the old used ones. Getting everything ready, Macradon began crafting.

Crafting on the 26th of October
Rank 9: 2783/5120

Hide contents

ID: 70003, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70004, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70005, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70006, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70007, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70008, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70009, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 70010, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70011, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70012
 , CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp

+12 Mats
-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Item handed over:

Spoiler

Name: Pride of the Guardian
ID: 67823
Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: Mitigation x3 (+54)
Description: Half plate armor that only protects the chest, back, and left arm.  A lion motif is engraved on the left arm gauntlet.
~" One could not find any other man more empowered by his own protection, than the Guardian.  One of several knights that pledge themselves to the holy maiden, he prided himself in protecting all he could, and he did it with gusto.  That pride and devotion would be his downfall, as the Guardian was felled by the people that called him hero.  This armor still contains the devotion towards the duty, that the Guardian once proclaimed."~
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-8-provisional-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=488191

Edited by Macradon

He waved to the blacksmith and said to him after he had spoke "Hey hey, its been quite a bit and I finally hit level 25, took a bit of hard work but I am finally there. And thanks! It took me so much time and effort just to get there, and it feels great to finally be here." he said with a smile as he scratched the back of his head. "Alright, I see ya when you have finished the crafts. I'll catch you later." he said to him as he waved goodbye. After sometime had passed he had received a message stating that his weapons had been completed, with a smile Beatbox walked all the way back to the Blazing Typhoon to pick up his weapons. "Hey there Mac." he said to him as he walked in with a wave. "I'm here to pick up my weapons, I really appreciate ya makin' it and all." he said with a smile "It's kinda hard to find Blacksmith's that can craft perfects so frequently. And I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!" he said as he picked up his weapons, waved him goodbye and left. 

(Lazy Posting yay!)

+Sharpened Stardom

+Brand Deal

Jonathan entered the Blazing Typhoon. He had recently achieved the second tier of items, and now required some better ones. He would have gone to Oikawa’s, but the prices were a bit too high for his tastes. He had heard of a blacksmith, who was at least just as good and the prices were a third of the price. Jonathan did not have enough materials for all three items, but enough for armor and a shield. Jonathan smiled as he reached the counter. He knew the blacksmith, but barely. Hello Macradon, I believe we met briefly before. I require a few items today. If they meet standards then I will come and get my last item. I have hear of your skill, so I know that will not be much of a Problem. Jonathan smiled as he opened his menu. Two Slips materialized in the Blond Tanklings hand. He held out the the slips for the blacksmith to read. I hope materials are a good enough payment, because I am trying to save up my col. With that, Jonathan smiled and awaited the Blacksmith’s response.

Spoiler

Name: Ascendants Protector

Your Rank: 9

ID: [Leave Blank]

Roll: [Leave Blank]

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: 2 Regeneration, 1 Paralyze

Description: The Ascendants Protector is a normal sized Kite Shield. It face is Silver and the edges are trimmed with gold. In the Center is the Sun of the Celestial Ascendants Emblem. Upon being attacked, The user is healed and occasionally the attacker will be Paralysed.

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Name: Angelus Lux

ID: [Leave Blank]

Roll: [Leave Blank]

Enhancements: +54 Mitigation

Description: Angelus Lux Is a Mostly White head to Toe heavy Armor. It masks its users Identity and Protects them. Where the player’s eyes would be re golden slots that glow when in use. Even though it is Heavy armor, It is still light enough for the user to move around quickly. It is a essential armor for Tanks.

Image (Cape not included)

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Morgenstern

The sound of a small bell would ring through the small shop as a person slightly familiar to Macradon came to the blacksmith. “Oh, hey there …” Macradon would say with a slight hesitant voice followed by “Morgenstern”. Macradon had at most seen the person thrice before, so he wasn’t too keen on who he was. Macradon would smile at the comments the man would place at him “I’m humbled to know that words has spread of me, hopefully for the good of it” he said with a smile on his lips. It was good to know that people knew him, even those that weren’t as close to him. Either be it the Beignner’s Discount or that he just began to rack up on the reputation. Nodding his head, Macradon would accept the filled forms for items “Materials will be much appreciated, I’ll be done as fast as I possibly can” he said with a firm and happy voice as he went down to craft.

Crafting on the 1st of November
Rank 9: 2828/5120

Hide contents

ID: 70191, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70192, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70193, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70194, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70195, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70196, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70197, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 70198, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70199, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70200
, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon

The boy wanted 2 perfect items, so a single perfect item was not enough, Macradon had to craft one more, so he would buckle up with a heavy sigh as he was about to use his last 10 materials in an attempt to get the items Morgenstern wanted, he did not want to say that he would be delayed any further because of Macradon’s impotence. He had to finish his job and make his customers happy, it wouldn’t be good to have a bad rumor of him having no guarantee for his customers. He would work hard, harder than ever, to make his clients get what they wanted, he didn’t want to disappoint anyone. With his last 10 materials in hand, he would sigh and get the work done. With q few hours spent, he would stand finished with the job, also having 2 other perfect items standing before him, he was done.

Crafting on the 7th of November
Rank 9: 2883/5120

Hide contents

ID: 70368, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70369, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70370, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70371, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70372, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 70373, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 70374, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 70375, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 70376, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 70377, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Items crafted:

Name: Ascendants Protector
ID: 70195
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2 Regeneration, 1 Paralyze
Description: The Ascendants Protector is a normal sized Kite Shield. It face is Silver and the edges are trimmed with gold. In the Center is the Sun of the Celestial Ascendants Emblem. Upon being attacked, The user is healed and occasionally the attacker will be Paralysed.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493566

Name: Angelus Lux
ID: 70369
Enhancements: +54 Mitigation
Description: Angelus Lux Is a Mostly White head to Toe heavy Armor. It masks its users Identity and Protects them. Where the player’s eyes would be re golden slots that glow when in use. Even though it is Heavy armor, It is still light enough for the user to move around quickly. It is a essential armor for Tanks.
Image (Cape not included)
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493989

Name: Specter glasses
ID: 70375
Item Type: Artisan Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A pair of glasses with multiple lenses that can be rotated away from where the eyes are, to either give more focus on small areas or just wanting to see everything at the same time.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493989

Name: Alchemist's stand
ID: 70377
Item Type: Alchemist Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A set of glass and metal stands for the alchemist to perfect one's crafting in potions and the likes. Having multiple stands for testing in test tubes and crystals.

Edited by Macradon

OOc, My problems are the fact I still have 14 materials remaining but my col and mat bank are not up to date

Jonathan returned, after haring the news that his armor and shield were ready. He was quite excited to be in fact. giddy, with happiness, he opened the door, perring over at the blacksmith behind the counter. He seemed to be just finished with hard work. Jonathan smiled at the man and said, I believe, you have messaged me that my items were ready? You have know idea what happiness this new brings me. Jonathan finished his sentence as he arrived at the counter. I will return for my weapon as soon as I finish a few problems... I have. Jonathan opened his HUD and sent the man his materials in exchange for his items. He was smiling deviously. Thank you blacksmith, this certainly is a wonderful day. I have been moving to get tier two for so long now.... It has felt like a forever trek. I thank you again, I will be heading off. I will mention to a few friends of mine, and I will see you for a sword and then the boss fights. I will reaching the safe level for joining soon. See ya! With that Jonathan headed out of the door. 

-12 Mats

+2 Itmes