[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Noct flinched at the mention of the price. Crap, he totally forgot about how he'd pay for it. He didn't have enough materials to pay for the item, and craft today. He mulled it over in his mind. He would probably find some materials when exporing today, so he could probably pass on crafting today as well. Noct nodded and sent the materials over. "Yeah, I can pay the material cost. I'm still trying to save up some more col for my own shop." Noct said, making something up to hide his own poverty. He had no idea what he'd use col for, perhaps he'd save up and buy a player home. But why would he when he already had a shop to sleep in? He'd have to put more thought into it.

@Macradon

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macradon would nod with a smile “Fantastic, I’ll get down and begin the crafting now, then” he would say to his newly acquired customer. A two handed spear, it couldn’t be that hard, right? Getting ready to craft with lower tiered materials again felt like a breeze, but that was only what Macradon would’ve thought it would be like. It was more akin to a living hell than a slight breeze as he’d anticipated. He wasn’t sure how to tackle what was to come, the only thing in his mind right now was to craft. Craft as little as possible so he didn’t waste the materials for the session, but boy was that hard. He would craft and craft and craft, but nothing turned out to become a perfect weapon, nothing. 4 crafts, 5 crafts, 6 crafts … Macradon was losing hope on his crafting, that was until he came to the last one, the 10th craft. That was when he did it perfectly, spears were really tough to work with, but it finally payed off, a perfect item.

Crafting on the 8th of July
Rank 9: 3617/5120

Spoiler

yxT4jJA.png
9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
7+1=8, Uncommon items +3 Exp
8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. Salvage: ID: 85750, LD: 20, Salvage Succeeded.
5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. Salvage: ID: 85751, LD: 1+5=6, Salvage Failed.
10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp

- 9 T1 Mats.
+10 Exp.

Edited by Macradon
  • 3 weeks later...

X came storming into the forge of a player visibly furious with his familiar in tow also equally as furious as his master. X then found an order form and began filling out the necessary fields not looking up and muttering obscenities to himself angrily but not loud enough to make out or even hear.

Mrfkr...gddmn snbtch.... Macradon i dont know if you remember me but i have a score to settle and i need some stuff...

Name: Pick of destiny
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: + 1 CD
Description: Awesome steel pick totally not meant to blow all competition out of the water by offering insane deals any sane performer would put in his shop... I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

@Macradon

Noct slid over the materials over the counter, happy with the purchase. It took a bit longer then what he had anticipated. Weren't all master blacksmiths like, gods at their trade? He expected it done within the moment. But he stood at the counter for what seemed like, several minutes. He tapped his foot in an awkward way, expecting the blacksmith to appear any second. After a few moments, Macradon reappeared holding the spear. Noct happily took the spear, and held it in his hands. The dark shaft of the spear was wide, and heavy. It at least weighed twice as much as his current one. The spear would blend in nicely to his work attire. He thanked the blacksmith, before taking his weapon with him.

Spoiler

Name: Demon's Spear
Item Type: Weapon
Enhancements: 2 slots Keen | 1 slot Bleed
Description: A pitch black spear, with a bright silver point. Said to have been wielded by demons, monsters, and the worst of all. Mankind.

• 5 weeks later...

Sliding open the door, Kaya, looked around the blacksmith's shop. She's never been to one before - a shop in general. She's always just admired them from the distance. But now that she's come by Col and mats, she's finally decided to go and explore a shop. This time, she needed a new weapon. This basic weapon wasn't cutting it anymore. Looking around, the store didn't really have scythes. She quickly made her way to the blacksmith owner. "Uh... excuse me mr. blacksmith! I'd like a weapon with these specifications!" She followed those words with a gleeful smile. Unfortunately, that smile was the complete opposite of the weapon she requested for. "Let me know when it's done. I'll pay it all then." She says as she waves her hands in the air, and then finally walking though the door.

Name: Le Chat Rouge (The Red Cat)
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe (Scythe)
Quality: 1
Enhancements: 3 DMG
Description: A silver scythe drenched in more blood than one could count. [Picture]

Edited by Kaya

Handing over the weapon for the man, Macradon would quickly be met with another new customer. “Oh, hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon. What can I do for you today?” he asked and looked over at the young woman. Looking at the request paper, Macradon would scratch the back of his head. He hadn’t tried making a giant sickle before … so this would be his first try. It should probably not be too bad, as Macradon was indeed a very skilled Blacksmith. A few tries would be enough to make him comfortable with the way a sickle would be made. “Hm … interesting. This doesn’t seem like the normal stuff I make, but as I see it, it’s classified under the Two-Handed Battleaxe, so it should be a walk in the park” he said and would accept the request. “It’ll be done by the end of the day if not before, but I’ll make sure to hit you up with it is!” he said and would go down into his smithy to work on the sickle. A single try did not go as planned, getting a rare weapon and all was fine, but still. Writing a small message to the girl, Macradon would make sure to tell her that it was done now.

Crafting on the 31st of July
Rank 9: 3632/5120

Spoiler

Udklip.PNG.3eaf48647a9937d03ab7a71d6fc5a624.PNG
9+1=10, Rare Item. +5 Exp
11+1=12. Perfect item. +8 Exp.

- 2 T1 Mats.
+2 Exp.

Item Created

Spoiler

Name: Le Chat Rouge (The Red Cat)
ID: 87403
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe (Scythe)
Enhancements: 3 DMG
Description: A silver scythe drenched in more blood than one could count. [Picture]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=522441

Edited by Macradon

A window popped up in front of Kaya as she was casually eating a sandwich at a nearby cafe. The blacksmith told her at most, one day, so she decided to stay in the town just a little bit longer before taking off. Coming back here would just be a pain in the but if she's in a different floor since, well let's face it. It's boring and she's too lazy for any of that stuff. Excited by the news of the finished scythe, she quickly finishes her meal and rushes over to the blacksmith's shop. Opening the door, she quickly sees the blacksmith. A large grind was plastered on her face. She was excited to finally have a weapon. Not one that's basic like the one she has now. She quickly gives the crafter Col to pay for the scythe. "Thanks so much!" She says as she skips to the door. A very excited grin was plastered on her face.

-1,500 Col
+Le Chat Rouge

I stepped out of the warp gate on floor one. It wasn’t that long since I last visited this floor. If I was clever, I probably should have done this back then. But, I didn’t. But now I was here. And it was time to visit one the persons that I value most in this death game. Thou I had never really had an opportunity to talk to him since I joined Ariel. So I didn’t knew how he would react when I enters his store, or what he thinks about it. A lot of lines flew thru my head as I walked to the location of the blazing typhon. To choose the correct words was very important right now. It could mean the end of our relationship. But it could also make it more solid. When I reached the entrance of the smithy, I stopped for a short while to gather courage. I haven’t figured out what to say. So guess I gonna have to feel of the mood. I stepped inside and at the same time I unequipped my armour that I had weared all the way from home. ‘’Hello Mac.’’ I said, tried to sound cheerful and putted on a smile. ‘’Eh… Long time no see right? I have an request. Would like to have some additions to my armour.’’ I said and handed over an order with the fake smile on my lips.

Spoiler

Name: Mask of the dragoness
Item Type: Heavy armour
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Mitigation x2, Regen x1
Description:
il_fullxfull.1099628522_uezk.thumb.jpg.58e0ac8b54c8207296a2394008c4a845.jpg

The knight had been somewhat stagnant in his crafting, but it was quite good for him, he had time to rest and take care of whatever Guild work he would have to do since both Heathclif and Mack weren’t the most active people in the guild, especially not Mack. Macradon would sigh as he sat in his rocking chair and rocked back and forth, wearing his normal civilian KoB clothes as someone entered his shop, someone he knew. “Oh hey, Zandra. It’s good to see you’re alright” he said with a smile, but still felt that the atmosphere was … different, it wasn’t like it used to be. With a worrying face, Macradon wouldn’t delve too much into what was going on, as he already were busy with a lot of stuff going on, so he would take the request, but still have a slight feeling of guilt imprinted in his heart. “I-I can take care of it, no problem” he said, slightly monotone and less happy like usually.

Crafting on the 6th of August
Rank 9: 3653/5120

Spoiler

748a1a2ab7e5754d6f4d1c98082aaf2c.png

3+1=4, Good item +2 EXP
3+1=4, Good item +2 EXP
9+1=10, Rare item +5 EXP
11+1=12, Perfect item +8 EXP

-4 T3 mats
+4 EXP

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Mask of the dragoness
ID: 87567
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Heavy armour
Enhancements: Mitigation x2, Regen x1
Description:
il_fullxfull.1099628522_uezk.thumb.jpg.58e0ac8b54c8207296a2394008c4a845.jpg
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=52278

Edited by Macradon

I yawned. It was morning and this should be my time to sleep. However, most shops were not open at this time of the day and I needed some equipment really badly. Of course, at the moment, I am using the curved sword to deal all of my damage and assist me with my quest completion. However, soon, I would have to obtain a Katana to assist me in my adventures in this game due to its far superior damage output. So, I am taking some time off my sleeping time and spending it on shopping for some equipments for myself. I yawned once more, walking into the high-ranked blacksmith located on the first floor before I placed in the order and walked away. I wanted to get this shopping done quickly and I still had several other shopkeepers and equipment creators to visit before finishing the shopping for the day. 

Spoiler

Name: Soul Splitter
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Enhancements: 3x Damage
Description: An all-black curved sword with a smooth hilt. It is meant to not stand out during the night for any sort of assassinations or sneak attacks. Rumors say that it can pierce so hard that the victims of the blade's souls are split into two as a result of making contact with the sharp blade.
Post Link:

Name: Moonlit Dread
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: 1x Damage, 1x Paralysis, 1x Bleed
Description: A long katana with a purple, reptile-like hilt. The blade releases red and black feathers upon making the final blow on a player or mob. As a result of this spectacular show, it's well-known to give victims the feeling of dread when they see the antagonistic blade
Post Link:

Edited by Blood

Domarus walked back into the shop of the Knight yet again.  This time however, he would be requesting a far different request.  This armor was different in appearance and purpose completely, and not a part one out of two set.  This armor would be his public image from now on, his Hopebreaker only for experiments, and when he needed to break his opponent down.  Sovereignty would be for re shaping his image as well as allowing him to fight on the front lines easier.  More than likely the armor would not be used on the front lines until he reached tier three, but until then he could use this in event bosses, and around players who would be uncomfortable or warded off by Hopebreaker. He walked into the store and grinned at the knight.

"Greetings Blacksmith!  I'm here with yet another order!  Not at tier three yet, I just want to change my appearance up a bit.  Also, I'm done with the two sets of armor pieces.  Sticking with one this time around,"  He said with a grin.  He placed his order on the counter as well as the required payment.  His numbers had glitched somehow but he knew he had enough for payment.

-3,100 col

Spoiler

Name: Sovereignty
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 3 MIT
Description: A set of Silver armor.  The armor itself is a sort of mix between a knight's armor and a king's armor.  The entire body is covered, the metal a bright silver that shines in the sunlight and moonlight.  There are red designs and symbols that match the sovereign theme, as well as a deep blue cape hanging from his shoulders.  His personal emblem, the Guilds symbol, rests on the right shoulder, and on the back of the cape.  Emblem in spoiler.

Spoiler

585cb0bfcf55f_ScreenShot2016-11-19at9.23.52PM.thumb.png.a9cd5a9c5fe7c40ad8f72656c4574d0d.png

Rocking back and forth in his rocking chair, Macradon would relax as his day was slow as always in the blacksmith shop. Just as one player entered his shop, Macradon would stand up from his chair and greet the player “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I help you with today?” he asked, but was only left with a request for 2 Tier 1 items. He shrugged his shoulders and was about to head down into his smithy before someone else entered his shop. “Oh, Domarus. Good to see you here” he said and would listen to his request as well “Aha, this shouldn’t be a problem, I just have to check my Material Stock before I can begin on the Tier 2 item, but I’ll do it ASAP!” he said and would head down into his smithy, turning on the lights, turning on the furnace and grapping the hammer.

Crafting on the 19th of August
Rank 9: 3674/5120

Spoiler

731e5c8bb508901a4e2cd6ec7d5db10e.png
CD: 12, Perfect Item! +8 EXP
CD: 2+1=3, Good Item! +2 EXP
CD: 10+1=11, Perfect Item! +8 EXP

-3 T1 Mats
+3 EXP
+3100 Col

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Soul Splitter
ID: 
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Enhancements: 3x Damage
Description: An all-black curved sword with a smooth hilt. It is meant to not stand out during the night for any sort of assassinations or sneak attacks. Rumors say that it can pierce so hard that the victims of the blade's souls are split into two as a result of making contact with the sharp blade.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=523649

Name: Moonlit Dread
ID: 
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Katana
Enhancements: 1x Damage, 1x Paralysis, 1x Bleed
Description: A long katana with a purple, reptile-like hilt. The blade releases red and black feathers upon making the final blow on a player or mob. As a result of this spectacular show, it's well-known to give victims the feeling of dread when they see the antagonistic blade
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=523649

Edited by Macradon

It did great with the first craft. Tier 1 items were easy, they were done in such a short amount of time that he could possibly bring down the material cost of the items … he should probably do something about his prices at some point, but for now they were fine. Now to the Katana. A few tries turned out to come out great with yet another Perfect item. Looking at what he needed now he would grab ahold of his Tier 2 materials and get working. He had to make some heavy armor out of it, and it was indeed difficult to get something so specific made, but he did his best. A few tries once again was enough for him to get the hang of it and perfect the item. It wasn’t that hard as he had thought, so he would finish off the crafts, polish them and send out messages to the patrons.

Crafting on the 21st of August
Rank 9: 3688/5120

Spoiler

d77d5ee7cd1a5f65ab0623f573f630f1.png
CD:1+1=2, Bad Item; LD:11+5=16, Salvage Suceeded. +1 EXP
CD:5+1=6, Good Item. +2 EXP
CD:12, Perfect Item. +8 EXP

-2 T2 Mats
+3 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Sovereignty
ID: 88039
Roll: 12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 3 MIT
Description: A set of Silver armor.  The armor itself is a sort of mix between a knight's armor and a king's armor.  The entire body is covered, the metal a bright silver that shines in the sunlight and moonlight.  There are red designs and symbols that match the sovereign theme, as well as a deep blue cape hanging from his shoulders.  His personal emblem, the Guilds symbol, rests on the right shoulder, and on the back of the cape. Emblem.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=523727

Edited by Macradon

It seemed that the time had finally come for there to come a time of renewal.  The hunter's strength was among those that can hurtle through front line, but it was only recently that he could say that he had attained an equal amount of that strength.  Before, it was just his resolve getting him through while performing his duties as the tactician and support manager of the guild.  Though, things can not continue as they have been.  There isn't much that can be done with that, except enlist the aid of his guild brothers and sisters.  His first attempt was with his old friend, Xion, but he was still MIA.  Mack was a no show for the longest time, so that wouldn't work.  Then he went to Teion's shop, but she wasn't there either.  Then, the hunter remembered that his current captain was a blacksmith himself.  How could he forget since his armor came from the man himself.

Walking into the smithy, the hunter looked around for the stalwart knight and fellow brother of the Blood Oath.  It wouldn't take too long to find the man at work, if he was.  But never the less, the hunter was due to some upgrading, and Macradon was the man of the hour.

"Capt. Mac.  Do you have some time to create a new blade?  Though, I only have six available mats for this tier to use.  Hopefully, that is enough."

[-6 T3 mats for purchase]

Spoiler

Name: Loyalty of the Sworn Knight
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Damage x3 (+9 dmg)
Description:  A sword that has seen the decay of ages, and the ruin of many a kingdom.  The handle and guard are devoid of the vestments that it once wore with honor, but now only gleams a feint spark when held.  The blade, though still able to cut through the enemies of its wielder, seem to no longer sing in the wind.

~Many strong warriors have claimed this sword as their own.  It seems that it turns dull for any, but the most loyal of knights, as they are the only ones that can shoulder its pain.~

He was rocking back and forth with a cold piece of cloth on his forehead to relax after a few hours of crafting a small batch of requests. Blacksmithing wasn’t really that rewarding in the sense of income, as the usual amount of payment is consumed when actually crafting, which usually ended up in this “non-profit” profession to become very costly. He would sigh and begin to ponder if he should raise the prices once again, even though his items were quite high. Macradon would look over at the entrance of his shop as he saw someone entering. “Oh, Hunter!” he said and would stand up from his chair and would place the piece of cloth on the desk. “What can I do for you today?” he asks and would listen to what he had to say. Looking at what he would have to make, Macradon would smile and nod. “I can probably do this” he said and would send back 2 materials from what Hirru had sent him. “Oh yeah, it costs 8 materials for a T3 Perfect, but because you’re KoB, there’s a 50% discount, so 4 materials, so your change is 2 materials” he said and winked with a smile. Macradon would then proceed to go down into his shop and craft the sword.

Crafting on the 24th of August
Rank 9: 3709/5120

Spoiler

85c1e104b62a47262d4b0bc31dbcddaa.png

CD: 9+1=10, Rare Item. +5 EXP
CD: 8+1=9, Rare Item. +5 EXP
CD: 10+1=11, Perfect Item. +8 EXP

+1 T3 mats
+3 EXP

Edited by Macradon

Domarus received word from the blacksmith that his craft was complete.  So here he was walking towards his destination.  He wouldn't be wearing the extra decoration and flare for a while now, not until his guild began to increase in potential.  Of course in order for that to happen, Domarus needed to start the guild in the first place.  The entire point of this armor was to further his good reputation by taking on a far more heroic, or bright appearance rather than the dark and intimidating armor he had worn beforehand.  He would still use that armor however, in the more crucial circumstances.  Especially when facing players.  For the moment however he would need to use this equipment.  Domarus walked into the shop and smiled at the blacksmith who had his order.  

"I came the moment I got the message.  Thank you for this, Macradon.  By the way, how's the guild doing?"  He asked as he received his armor.  He was curious to see if this was a player who could put not so hidden pieces together.  At any rate, Macradon's guild was one that Domarus would need to surpass.  That and another guild.  However plans were put in place.  He would rise to the top sooner or later.

+Sovereignty

I had actually received the message, but forgotten about it and hence forgot to come and claim the items that I had ordered from the high-ranked blacksmith. It was just a lucky coincidence that I walked past the place and suddenly realized that I have yet to pick up my items. It was getting rather late and she hoped the shop was not closed yet. With a shrug, she slowly walked up and opened the door before heading inside and looking around once more. It was the same looks with just a few items added to the displays, and amongst them was one... No, two of my items. They were definitely carefully made and the craftsmanship was excellent - the obvious signs of an experienced weapon maker. I checked out my items, observing it carefully - especially the katana - as it would be the more powerful weapon out of the two. The curved sword was there for backups, but the Katana was the true devastator, the true death weapon, and the effects of it suited her tastes perfectly. With no patience and wanting to test the weapons, I glanced towards the front where a red-haired man and the shop owner was talking.

"I heard you had 50% off for all beginner players," I mentioned, recalling that I had read something about it from within the shop whether on the menu or the prices. Although I am unsure where I got the information from, there is no way I am mistaken - The information stuck to my mind. "7 material items would be reduced to 3.5. Two of them would be back to 7." I exclaimed, swiping down and opening up my menu to send the trade offer to the blacksmith. As soon as my items were traded to me, I grabbed them and stole a glance at the red-haired man. He seemed... Unusual and there was something about the man, but I don't know exactly what I sense about the man. Perhaps my mind was deceiving me based on his size? It didn't matter. I am sure I'll meet the man once again. With that, I walked out of the shop with the curved sword by my side - the first sword that I would test out in this game.

-7 T1 Materials
+1 Soul Splitter (3x Damage)
+1 Moonlit Dread (1x Damage, 1x Paralysis, 1x Bleed)

Domarus had come to grab the armor Macradon was requested to make. “Oh hey, I got your armor right here” Macradon said as Domarus entered his shop. Handing over the beforehand payed equipment, Macradon would be fine with it as it was. Macradon would raise his eyebrow slightly as he heard the question aimed at him. “Oh, the guild? I guess you could say it’s going fine. A few members are slowly beginning to become civilians again, which I understand, not everyone is fit for the frontlines. But all in all, I think it’s going pretty fine with a nice core in the guild right now” he replied, standing proud in his red and white clothing.

The other player had come to pick up the requested items as well, which were also ready to be picked up. “Yes, that is correct, everyone at the level of 15 or below are eligible for a 50% discount on perfect request” he said, listening to the calculations made of the price, which went from 14 to 7 in the process of the discount. Macradon nodded in agreement to the stated final price. “That seems fine” he said and would finish the request and get things rolling.

@Domarus @Blood

+7 T1 mats

• 3 weeks later...

Seul entered the shop without much thought as his only focus for now was getting the items he desired. Giving a wave to Macradon he began to rummage through his coat pockets to find the scrap of paper that held the details of his request. As far as he knew the Blazing Typhoon was the only forge currently operating with third tier materials available and since gathering was far more trouble than he was willing to endure, that didn't leave many options for finding crafters. 

“Hey Mac, heard you've got some high tier materials lying around. Think you can make me a new sword and armor? I like the Crusader MK II and all, but I've kind of outgrown it now that I'm level 51.” And he wanted to play around with his build a little. Having new enhancements in his position would probably motivate him to take on the remaining quests he needed.

...Of course he didn't actually do any of this for real. He was orange and for some asinine reason that meant he wasn't able to go into town and subsequently the knight's shop. Instead he sent the requests in the form of a message, waiting outside the walls of the settlement for his items if everything went well.

Name: Gratitude
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage II / Accuracy I
Description: A pale greatsword that once belonged to a noble knight who protected a now forgotten kingdom.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150711002356

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Name: Confession
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum II / Thorns I
Description: A simple metal mask used to both protect the face and conceal one’s identity during battle. It also looks kinda cool.

Spoiler

415EhnCvo5L._SX300_.jpg

Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Seul
Stupid sh*t

Exhaling a very deep breath as he sat in his rocking chair, a message would appear on his HUD. “Who could that be?” he thought and opened up the small envelope. Reading through the envelope, Macradon smiled and would stand up from his chair and head down into his smithy.  “Alright, let’s get this going” he said and lit the furnace and prepare his mallet and anvil. As the furnace had been heated to a proper temperature, Macradon would get his materials and begin forging and crafting. With different kinds of techniques, Macradon would try to use these tier 3 materials as best as he could, and would craft the wanted equipment. He would start out with a sword, and it did not take many tries before he finished the sword and went to the armor. It took a bit more time with the armor than the sword, but he still succeeded in making it within a small time frame, which was neat.

Crafting on the 19th of September
Rank 9: 3740/5120

Spoiler

ciH4YFH.png
ID: 88533, CD: 8+1=9, Rare Item +5 EXP
ID: 88534, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon Item +3 EXP
ID: 88535, CD: 12, Perfect Item +8 EXP
ID: 88536, CD: 2+1=3, Good Item +2 EXP
ID: 88537, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect Item +8 EXP

-5 T3 Mats
+5 EXP

Edited by Macradon