[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ell was looking around the shops of the first floor, finding someone who could fulfill his request. He stumbled upon a shop named "The Blazing Typhoon." He got the jitters just from the name because he heard that the guy who runs the store was one of the most powerful players of Aincrad, Macradon of KoB, someone who commands at the front lines.

"Let's go meet a pro." Ell said as he opened the door, and went inside the shop. 

There were other players in the store. Ell tried to avoid them, trying to make the least possible interaction with them as he can.

Oh no, I feel so OP. He thought

But instead of the meaning being Over Powered like back in the days of my PC games, It means Out of Place. He thought as he examined the players in the room. He then realised that he was the only newb inside so he tried to get this over with as fast as he could. 

He finally made it to the counter.

"H-hello sir, I am Ell, and... Uuhhh... is it possible for you to like, craft this? Ell said handing Macradon, with shaky hands, a paper that contains Ell's order.

Name: Golden Sun Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Dagger  [Weapon]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Keen +1 | Bleed +2]
Description: A golden dagger with a carved sun at its hilt. Sometimes it would glow when you slash with it giving a severe bleeding effect on the target.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by H3LL0
Changed burn to bleed, rare to perfect.

As much as his shop was being visited, it wasn’t always as crowded as today, it could be of his reputation as a Blacksmith, it could be his reputation as a frontliner, but neither of those really bothered him, work was work, no matter how people looked at him, no matter who came for the request. A ring of the bell would catch his attention as he wasn’t really doing much work right now, looking towards the door, Macradon would see a blonde person, slowly reaching through the people in his shop towards the counter “Well welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, and what I can I do for you today?” he asked the young man. Listening to his shy request Macradon would nod his head “Aye I can take care of this, make it a perfect quality item and it'll be the same price for players below level 15, going for that? That would be 3 Tier 1 materials then” he said with a smile. He would take the given request and go down into his smithy and begin his craftmanship.

Crafting on the 14th of January
Rank 9: 4241/5120

Spoiler

a1c4e2d5818e026d6b394bb02a61d77f.png0c1ecc25fa36800aa44d280158d0a29a.png

- 5 T1 Materials
+ 7 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Golden Sun Dagger
ID: 94052
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dagger  [Weapon]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Keen +1 | Burn +2]
Description: A golden dagger with a carved sun at its hilt. Sometimes it lights it's target on fire.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=535940

Edited by Macradon

"Y-yes please!" Ell replied. He was ready to play with Col, but with this kind of offer, he knew he had to take it.

"3 tier 1 materials, right, on it."

Ell went to his menu and sent Macradon his payment. A few minutes later, it was done. Ell got his Golden Sun Dagger and tested it out. He slashed with it, thrust, and made some few attempts trying to switch the dagger to and from reverse-grip. He walked towards the exit.

Something like this in a few minutes? This guy really is a pro.

He was already at the door when he ran back to Macradon.

"Thanks a lot sir. I'd probably be back here for some time in the future, so see you then." Ell bowed and headed for the exit.

• 4 weeks later...

After the event she had taken a deep breath, Tier 2 was literally around the corner and she needed to get prepared for it, and to change her current outfit as it was too revealing... and a little too cute for this world. Kairi had remembered Macradon, she had originally gotten her first weapon from him and got to do a quest, then got to dance with him and got to know him a little bit better, she certainly was opening up to Macradon, one thing she thought she'd never do after the events that had been happening to her lately. Kairi had made her way back to his store once more to get a few items, Kairi had stepped inside and flashed a smile to Macradon telling out to him "Hey Macadamia-Nut, I need some new items as I am almost to Tier 2. here's the sheets." she gave to him the request forms along with the col. Then she had asked "Also, once I hit Tier 2 you think you can help me fight the New Queen boss?"

@Macradon

-----

Spoiler

Name: Hjörþrimul
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation / Mitigation / Mitigation
Description: This. 

Spoiler

Name: Sigrdrífa
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Paralysis / Paralysis / Accuracy
Description: [Give the item a description]
Post Link: The Sword in This.

-6200 Col

Looking over at the familiar voice as the small bell would ring as the door opened, Macradon would flash a smile towards Kairi who had come. “Hey there, Kairi, what can I do for you today?” he asked and would listen as well as quickly skim the small pieces of paper she would hand over. “Oh yeah, I can make these no problem” he thought and would get ready to craft, just as she would ask another question. “Aye, we can do that one when you’re ready, I think I haven’t done that one either myself, so it’s gonna be quite something to take a look at for the first time” he said with a smile as he went down into his smithy and began crafting.

Crafting on the 12th of February
Rank 9: 4282/5120

Spoiler

aa76b4b33a56d1cd8d199fed6bc7e8c5.png

+6200 Col
-7 T2 Mats
+8 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Hjörþrimul
ID: 95775
Roll: 11
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation / Mitigation / Mitigation
Description: This. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=539735

Name: Sigrdrífa
ID: 95782
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Paralysis / Paralysis / Accuracy
Description: The Sword in This.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=539735

Edited by Macradon

She walked in and rang the bell if there was one and looked around noticing the deal that was going on. 

"So do I round up from that then?" she wondered. "Um, excuse me, could you perhaps make me a weapon? If the deal is still going does that mean I pay 4materials for the perfect weapon?" She asked curiously. "I can pay upfront if you need it. Also I was wondering if this weapon would be of any use to me."

On 3/20/2014 at 11:16 AM, Macradon said:

Name: Messanger of the Sea's Winds 
Item Type: [Weapon, gauntlets]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: bleed, bleed, keen
Description: [aka Fists of Freedom the messanger would send crows to tell the sender murder has occured, or a hit was on them. Doves for peace, and the wearer of theses gloves fights for their freedom, but is also dupped the hermes god of the group. Fast, accurate, and deedly these gloves are meant to fell any beast in the way of progress. ]

Edited by Reinka

Kairi had smiled when he had said that he could make the items no problem, however before he went to work she had asked of him if he could help her with a quest in the future, then he said that they could do it when she is ready, and that he hasn't done it himself, Kairi had giggled and said to him "Oh? Sounds like fun then!". After a moment he had began to start crafting and after a moment, he had came back to her with the items that she had wanted. Kairi had smiled and taken them into her inventory before saying to him "Thank you Macadamia Nut, I'll be sure to message you when I feel ready." then turning back she had seen another customer walk in, she had turned back to Macradon and said "Guess you gotta get to work, I'll see you later." she giggled.

+Hjörþrimul
+Sigrdrífa

Waving goodbye to the girl, Macradon would see a new customer arriving at his shop. “Hello, welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, and what can I do for you today? I’ll be your Blacksmith, Macradon.” he asked and listened. “Aye, 4 materials would be the correct assumption. You can choose to pay up front if you wish to, but I’ll just go on and get crafting now to make it as fast as possible for you” he said to the new customer and went down into his smithy to begin his crafting, having all his equipment already ready to craft with, Macradon would go to town and begin his crafting.

Crafting on the 12th of February
Rank 9: 4297/5120

Spoiler

630232256f00ff1142940119f75056a0.png

-2 T2 Mats
+2 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Messanger of the Sea's Winds 
ID: 95786
Roll: 1
Item Type: [Weapon, gauntlets]
Enhancements: bleed, bleed, keen
Description: [aka Fists of Freedom the messanger would send crows to tell the sender murder has occured, or a hit was on them. Doves for peace, and the wearer of theses gloves fights for their freedom, but is also dupped the hermes god of the group. Fast, accurate, and deedly these gloves are meant to fell any beast in the way of progress. ]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=539747

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

After thinking about a lot of what to do in his new home, Macradon through of trying out his new setup for his shop. The shop seemed quite the same, not the biggest change, other than the location, now close to his house he had just acquired. “Let’s see if it’s just as great as I remember” he said out loud with Belphegor running around in the yard chasing his tail three different ways with his heads. Macradon would set his work on and began crafting, workin on multiple different one handed weapons in tier 2 that would be useful for those that could not afford a request and would rather go with an in stock weapon.

Crafting on the 22nd of February
Rank 9: 4381/5120

Spoiler

1fbddefab5652755753597b80a3f1970.png

- 8 T2 Mats
+ 33 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Oakeshott XXII
ID: 96692
Roll: 9
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage | Damage
Description: A broad one handed straight sword in the type XXII in Oakeshott typology. It's broad base and broad tip are made for better cutting capabilities rather than thrusts.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=541810

Name: Serpent's Tongue
ID: 96694
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Paralyze | Paralyze | Bleed
Description: A one handed sword's handle wrapped in cured and boiled snake skin to keep shape and get strong. The blade is swiggled from the base to the tip alle the way and is addorned with a green tint to the blade. A snake's head is carved to use as hand guard.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=541810

Name: Musketeer's Companion
ID: 96695
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: Damage | Paralyze
Description: The classic and most widely known rapier, basket hilt with thin ornate branches forming the basket. A long straight and narrow blade and a sizeable grip and handle for better control.

Name: Blinding Light
ID: 96697
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: Paralyze | Paralyze | Keen
Description: A light blade made for continuous strikes. The blade is long, straight and slim, perfect for quick stabs. The blade is extra hardened and bends even less than other rapiers, this prevent possible bend when it shouldn't.

Name: Swiss Sabre
ID: 96698
Roll: 11
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Enhancements: Damage | Damage | Damage
Description: A swiss basket hilted slightly curved sword. The curved edge towards the tip increases cutting power, and the basket hilt, side rings and figner rings increase potential defensive maneuvers.

Name: Rock - paper - scissors
ID: 96699
Roll: 8
Item Type: One-Handed Warhammer
Enhancements: Paralyze | Paralyze
Description: A one handed mace with the bludgeon in the shape of a clenched fist that strikes hard, like the symbol for a rock in the rock paper scissors game.

Name: rock - Paper - scissors
ID: 96701
Item Type: One-Handed Warhammer
Enhancements: Bleed | Pralyze
Description: A one handed mace with the bludgeon in the shape of an open palm that can cut and strike, like the symbol for paper in the rock paper scissors game.

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling to walk into the Blazing Typhoon at this point, especially after fighting alongside Macradon through so many battles. The bluenete gave a calm smile as he saw the knight, giving a casual wave before returning his left hand to his jacket pocket. Approaching the counter he went and picked up one of the order forms, "Hey Mac, gonna be in need of a new weapon for future use. Pretty straight forward on stats. I've also got the mats here, but let me know if it's not enough to complete the craft. It'll still be some time before I can put it to full use, but hopefully it'll be useful for the future raids to come."

Spoiler

Name: Grand Legionbane
Item Type: Weapon (Two Handed Axe)
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A weapon that looks like the merging of a sword and an axe into a single weapon. Majority of the weapon itself seems like a enlarged and extended version of Calrex's Grand Blade, but at the very end the sword spreads out to form two larger axe heads. The heads themselves sweep back down to nearly touch the hilt, with the tip of the sword stretching past to form a point like a halberd. Both the heads of the axe and the edge of the sword are sharpened, giving this weapon a seemingly paradoxical appearance. However, it also gives the feeling like it could cleave through waves of foes without a single part of the edges dulling.

@Macradon

-8 T3 materials

The blue knight would enter the shop on the first floor. “Hey Calrex, welcome!” Macradon said with a smile as the bluenette would come to the Scarlet Templar’s shop besides his new house. The grand estate with a great shop besides it in the same theme of the house. “What can I do for you?” Macradon would ask his friend. Listening to the request Calrex had, Macradon would nod “Aye, I can take care of it quickly” he said and accepted the request, quickly going to work in his new shop, even though it was designed and placed like the old one.

Crafting on the 4th of March
Rank 9: 4420/5120

Spoiler

127dddd1f524d0b64695b0e7006c32d3.png

+4 T3 Mats
+18 

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Grand Legionbane
ID: 97790
Item Type: Weapon (Two Handed Axe)
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A weapon that looks like the merging of a sword and an axe into a single weapon. Majority of the weapon itself seems like a enlarged and extended version of Calrex's Grand Blade, but at the very end the sword spreads out to form two larger axe heads. The heads themselves sweep back down to nearly touch the hilt, with the tip of the sword stretching past to form a point like a halberd. Both the heads of the axe and the edge of the sword are sharpened, giving this weapon a seemingly paradoxical appearance. However, it also gives the feeling like it could cleave through waves of foes without a single part of the edges dulling.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543480

Edited by Macradon

"Heh, geezes that was quick! Thanks!"

It wasn't long after Calrex had put the request in that Macradon had emerged with the completed weapon, one of the largest weapons the bluenette had ever used in the past, even compared to the Shin Masamune, which he had modeled after the real life zanbato. Accepting it he gave a nod before heading back out of the shop, "Now the only thing that remains is to get skilled enough to wield this darn thing. Just hope that old man was right about his teachings."

+ Grand Legionbane

Arabelle entered the blacksmith's shop, thinking now was the best time to get a weapon if she wanted to avail of the discount. "Hey, Mac!" she greeted the man behind the counter cheerfully as she approached. Earlier, the player had helped her find a familiar and she'd decided to 'return the favor' by buying from his shop. (She would've bought a weapon from here either way, but it was the thought that counts). "I'm here to buy a weapon. Where are your request forms?" The blacksmith didn't need to answer the question, as she spotted the forms immediately, and began to fill one up. 

Name: Shikama Dōji
Item Type: Weapon (Two-Handed Battle Axe)
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy
Description: [Image] A massive black scythe with a green blade.

Upon finishing, she handed it over to the blacksmith, along with the payment. "50% discount, rounded up. So that makes four materials, right?" she confirmed before sending the materials over to him.

[WC: 136]

@Macradon

- 4 T1 Materials

Edited by Arabelle

Macradon nodded and smiled at Calrex “I’m doing my best for everyone, so the faster the better” he said with a smile. Macradon, of what he knew, was the highest ranking Blacksmith on Aincrad, but he wasn’t too sure if anyone else were rank 9, they probably were, but there wasn’t much he could do about that. As he waved a hand towards Calrex as a goodbye gesture. After Calrex had left his shop, Macradon would receive a new customer, someone he had met before. “Oh, hey. Welcome. What can I do for you?” he asked the girl. As she asked Macradon a question, she quickly found what she was asking for and wrote out a formula for requests. Macradon would look at the piece of paper that had been filled out, Macradon would nod and accept the payment for it “Aye, that’s correct” he said and would venture down to craft the item.

Crafting on the 5th of March
Rank 9: 4489/5120

Spoiler

c1253caf4fa8c9666328450ca5e2c9d2.png

-2 T1 Mats
+30 EXP

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Shikama Dōji
ID: 97889
Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy
Description: [Image] A massive black scythe with a green blade.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543721

Name: Executioner's Axe
ID: 97890
Enhancements: Damage | Bleed
Description: A bland old axe with a slightly bendy old shaft. The axe is single egded and is slightly rusty and chipped from all the head-removing.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543721

Name: Greatcleaver
ID: 97894
Description: You have heard of the cleaver, you have heard of the greatsword, what about the great cleaver! A large cleaver, too large to wield in one hand, barely somethign you can wield with two hands!

Name: Quick Slicer
ID: 97895
Roll: 10
Enhancements: Damage | Keen
Description: A large two handed battleaxe with slits in the blade, making stuff stick less to the blade and aerodynamics when swinging the big axe.

Name: Renegade Butcher
ID: 97897
Quality: 
Description: A large two handed battle axe with a bright grey blade and a mid bright wooden shaft.

Edited by Macradon

Arabelle expected Mac to tell her it'll be done in a day or so, but he immediately went to the back of his shop and, if the sound of a mallet banging away on an anvil was a good enough indicator, he'd already started crafting the weapon she requested for. A bit unsure of what to do, she examined the weapons on display, taking particular interest in the battle axes the blacksmith had crafted. She didn't have to idle around for long since Mac appeared behind the counter once again and presented her the finished product.

"That was fast," she commented as she accepted the weapon. The scythe was every bit like how she imagined it to be, and it felt lighter than her starter axe. "So this is what a master blacksmith's craft looks like~," Arabelle commented once again with a grin. She took a few steps back, and gave her new scythe a few experimental swings, being careful not to knock anything over. The weapon being lighter than she was used to, she almost ended up losing her balance. "Wow. This is amazing. Thanks, Lil' Mac! If you have time, wanna help me test it out on something? Like a field boss and stuff," she suggested, turning to leave the shop. "Gotta go. Shoot me a PM if you're interested~."

+ Shikama Dōji

[WC: 222]

Macradon smiled with a mallet in his hand as he handed over the scythe to Arabelle. “I do what I do best, and being a Master Blacksmith, I can only come with the best results. Else I wouldn’t be a Master Blacksmith” he said with a smile as he pocketed the mallet away. “Aye, I can probably do something with that” he said with a smile as the girl would walk away from Macradon, the two would probably be able to take out any field boss with Macradon on their side. With that work done, Macradon would proceed to do some grinding on his Experience for ranking up as a Blacksmith.

Crafting on the 6th of March
Rank 9: 4551/5120

Spoiler

f8817820c9b995442d92cfdb5d7ac3e6.png

-8 T2 Mats
+33 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: rock - paper - Scissors
ID: 98014
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Warhammer)
Enhancements: Bleed | Bleed
Description: A one handed maul in the shape of a hand with the index finger and middle finger stretched out like the peace sign, as well as the scissors sign. The fingers a jagged, adding to the cutting effect of a bludgeoning strike.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543850

Name: Stunstick
ID: 98017
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Warhammer)
Enhancements: Paralyze | Paralyze
Description: A two cross sheet steel bar that hits hard and strikes the good places where it hurts a lot more!
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543850

Edited by Macradon

"So this is the place Reinka recommended me to." Steel entered the Blacksmith shop. It was the one Reinka had recommended to him and where she had gotten her gauntlets. And he had to get new gear to keep her from crying anyway about his lack of defense. He noticed forms that were meant for people to write down crafting requests. He already had in mind what he wanted so he began to write it down. Once he had finished he turned it in. "Excuse me, should I pay for them up front or should I pay when I come back to pick them up?" He asked the shopkeeper out of curiosity. It didn't really matter to him since he had enough already.

Spoiler

Name: [Shinshi Onimaru]
Item Type: [Weapon (One Handed Straight Sword)]
Enhancements: [Damage, Damage, Bleed]
Description: [A One Handed Katana without a curved blade, making it a straight sword. It is simple in design, focusing more on practicality by having a slightly above average reach while keeping it light enough to swing at fast speeds. Combined with its sharp edge, its wielder can cut through enemies with ease. It's name basically means 'Gentleman Demon']

Spoiler

Name: [Dawn of the Samurai]
Item Type: [Heavy Armor]
Enhancements: [Mitigation, Mitigation, Thorns]
Description: [Armor belonging to a samurai who's just starting on their journey and is rather simple yet striking in design. Despite that, the will to protect others can still be felt strongly through this armor set. At the same time, although slight, there is an air of revenge within the armor, hurting enemies who dare strike at him.]

Edited by Steel

After a bit of cleaning up in his shop, Macradon would receive another possible customer, walking into his shop with the doorbell ringing. He would look over towards the player and set himself behind the counter, greeting the person “Hello and welcome the Blazing Typhoon. I’m your Blacksmith Macradon, and what can I do for you today?”. Macradon would listen to the player’s request, skimming through the papers and nod “You can pay when you want, I’ll just go into the back and do the crafts then” he would say and go through the back door, down into his smithy and proceed to craft.

Crafting on the 12th of March
Rank 9: 4618/5120

Spoiler

d534fbf0d328f6406931a79e02f9e453.png

-8 T1 Mats
+33 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: [Shinshi Onimaru]
ID: 98616
Item Type: [Weapon (One Handed Straight Sword)]
Enhancements: [Damage, Damage, Bleed]
Description: [A One Handed Katana without a curved blade, making it a straight sword. It is simple in design, focusing more on practicality by having a slightly above average reach while keeping it light enough to swing at fast speeds. Combined with its sharp edge, its wielder can cut through enemies with ease. It's name basically means 'Gentleman Demon']
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=544796

Edited by Macradon

With furnace blazing and the anvil struck by mallet, Macradon would go through many tedious crafts to get perfect Tier 1 equipment. He had crafted a lot of it before, why was it so difficult to do now? He would struggle, but power through with all his might, he was a Master Blacksmith after all. He would hammer, on and on, striking the anvil with as much precision he could muster. He burnt through a lot of materials, a lot of wasted items with so much potential. He would sigh heavily, as he would finish his works, finally done crafting the Japanese equipment.

Crafting on the 13th of March
Rank 9: 4677/5120

Spoiler

7cf23b0baa6ec6b189f0bd43d1432067.png

-7 T1 Mats
+27 EXP

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: [Dawn of the Samurai]
ID: 98644
Item Type: [Heavy Armor]
Enhancements: [Mitigation, Mitigation, Thorns]
Description: [Armor belonging to a samurai who's just starting on their journey and is rather simple yet striking in design. Despite that, the will to protect others can still be felt strongly through this armor set. At the same time, although slight, there is an air of revenge within the armor, hurting enemies who dare strike at him.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=544819

Edited by Macradon