[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Black had arrived after receiving a notification that his items had been finished. "Goodness you are fast fast. I bet you pump out more steel than a gun factory in this place." He quips as he looks around at all the masterworks. " Black then chuckled. You get things done faster, too, it seems. I was waiting on an order for a week from one guy. " He states as he opens the trade menu. "Seven T1 Mats. Here you go!" 

-7 T1 Mats 

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyoto walks into Mac’s shop after receiving his notification that his orders are done. “Hey Mac I’m here to get my order” Nice thing is Kyoto already paid for his when he placed the order. Walking up to the counter he received his new armor and his new sword. “As always man you’re the best. Let see how this heavy armor works for me. I’ll keep you posted alright.” He smiles as he puts his new gear in his inventory as he then waves to Mac and walk out of the shop and shuts the door quietly. Need to show the respect and not slam the doors you know.

(+1 Dunkle Materie) (+1 Nachtwächter)

Gryas entered the Blazing Typhoon and soaked in the bristling warm air that wafted over him. He had not been here in a long time, over a yearn in fact, nor had he spoken with Macradon since the last time he was here to pick up his armor. The armor and shield that he was in fact using right now. He had  hoped that Mac would be willing to help him out once again as now he could afford one last upgrade to finish of his equipment. A sword that assisted with accuracy, that way he could continue to hit enemies, not doing so to actually do damage but so he could keep their attention so they would not focus those Gryas was trying to protect. "Hey Macradon! Long time no see aye? I was wondering if you could make me a sword with a +3 to hit? I have the materials up front this time friend." Gryas picked up a order form and filled out the details, passing across the counter. 

@Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Oathkeeper
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A long blade dripping with condensed mist, straight on one side and a rippling wave like pattern forming on the other.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Gryas
Spoiler

Anise sat in her cave, staring at the workbench where she had done so many indentifications. She sighed, after Zandra had visited her shop, there havent been a single customer passing by. And she had even lowered her prices. She didn’t knew what to do. Was it because she had the shop outside if a safe zone. Or people maybe didn’t knew about it in the first place. Its not like she have spread the woed about. But how would she be able to do that? She scratched her neck when an announcement appeared. An event boss. Maybe this could be her way back into the business. But she needed gear. About that, she knew exactly where to go. First she sent a mail to Zandra.

‘’Hi, long time no see. I was thinking of joining this event that will happen soon. I wonder if you could borrow me some col. Or rather, can you pay Macradon for some items Im heading out to buy?

-Anise’’

It didn’t took long for the answer came.

‘’Hello Anise. Of course I can do that ^^. Looking forward to meet ou again.

-Zandra’’

After that she headed to the blacksmith. She entered the homely looking shop and greeted the man that sat in a chair when she entered. ‘’Hello Macradon. Im here to place an order for some gear. Im gonna participate in that event coming up. Zandra gonna pay for them. I have her approval in mail if you wanna check.’’ She walked up to the order and filled it in. ‘’Its nice to see you again Macradon. I see your shop is going fine. If you ever need anything from a merchant, you can drop by at my place. I don’t take any extra fee from you.’’ She handed over the order with a smile.

Spoiler

Name: Blade of the merchant
Item Type: 2h Sword
Enhancements: +2 dmg +1 acc
Description: Just a normal greatsword, nothing fancy.

Name: Helm of the merchant
Item Type: Heavy armour
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Recovery x2
Description: Just a normal helm, nothing fancy.

Name: Armour of the merchant
Enhancements: Mit x2
Description: Just a normal full metal armour, nothing fancy.

Edited by Anise

@Gryas

With Macradon taking a small break sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon would sit and relax as Belphegor explored his blacksmith shop and ate a few coals form the forge. Macradon had been able to take a long break, a few days of silence where he could relax for himself, it was quite blissful. As the door bell rang and a customer entered Macradon's shop, the young blacksmith would get back up on his feet and greet a familair face. "Gryas, welcome!" he said and would continue "What can I do for you today?". Listening to his request Macradon would pose the question "What kind of sword? Plain straight? Curved?" he would ask, making sure that they both knew what was to be made.

Waiting for Gryas to make up his mind on the type of sword he wanted, another customer would enter his shop. "Hey Anise, what can I help you with?" he said with a smile since he had always come to her shop, and she rarely came to his. Macradon would nod as he accepted the requests and the notation she made "Aye, I shall do that" he said with a smile.

Crafting on the 12th of Spooktober
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

640bb816a8d73831b4d02a31a0adb9a6.png

-8 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Blade of the merchant
ID: 107359
Roll: 12
Item Type: 2h Sword
Enhancements: +2 dmg +1 acc
Description: Just a normal greatsword, nothing fancy.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560241

Name: Helm of the merchant
ID: 107360
Roll: 7
Enhancements: Recovery x2
Description: Just a normal helm, nothing fancy.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560241

Name: Armour of the merchant
ID: 107362
Roll: 8
Enhancements: Mit x2
Description: Just a normal full metal armour, nothing fancy.
Post Link: 

Edited by Macradon

Kirbs entered the blacksmith's shop with a small but cheery smile. "Uh, hi there," she said to Macradon with a thin line for a mouth. "I'll just go over there and..." she motioned towards the custom order forms. "... and fill that thing out. I'll be out of your hair by then," she finished off, making a dash towards the forms. After scribbling down the order, she handed the shop-owner the form. "So yeah. Uhm, just finish that whenever you can. Thanks, and bye!" she quipped, speedwalking out of the shop with a tomato for a face. I really am an arse at talking to people, ack!

@Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Shatterglass
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: +2 ACC, +1 Paralyze
Description: A curved silver dagger with a sharp tip and a jagged edge. It has a red handle and a small pale yellow ribbon attached to it.
Post Link:  [Leave Blank]

Edited by Kirbs

Macradon nodded at Gryas’s notion. “Aye, I’ll make that for you, then.” he said and would get to work on it. Just before he got the time to walk down his stairs, a woman entered his shop, not someone he knew already. He smiled and turned towards her “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith for today. How can I help you?” he would welcome, introduce and ask. “Oh .. ok then.” he replied at what seemed like a shy demeanor. “Ok …” he replied. Not really knowing how to react to that. He would take a in a deep breath and begin working on the orders he had received.

Crafting on the 15th of Spooktober

Spoiler

7655fe46409f7dd532760f0d63917c6a.png

-5 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

ID: 107518
Roll: 11
Description: A long blade dripping with condensed mist, straight on one side and a rippling wave like pattern forming on the other.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Name: Shatterglass
ID: 107523
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: +2 ACC, +1 Paralyze
Description: A curved silver dagger with a sharp tip and a jagged edge. It has a red handle and a small pale yellow ribbon attached to it.
Post Link:  
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Edited by Macradon

Kirbs entered the shop with a cheery smile. Whoohoo, at last. I don’t have to stick with this crappy beginning dagger anymore. She glanced at the sheathed dagger on her hip. Time for a new weapon, whoop! Once she walked in, she quickly located Macradon. “Thanks a lot, uh... here’s your Col.” She paid him and grinned cheekily. “Thanks again,” she nodded to him and glanced around the shop before deciding to leave. “I guess I gotta get going now. Uh, bye!” She waved a hand to him and scurried out of the shop hurriedly. Whoop, finally have a new weapon. This is gonna be great.

-900 Col

+Shatterglass

Gryas got the message that his order had been completed sooner then expected, and with no small amount of excitement he made his way to the Blazing Typhoon. "Evening Mac, got your message. Im here to pick up my order." Gryas opened the trade window and selected the col for the trade, and then saw his new sword appear in the transaction.  It looked amazing, and the anticipation to try it out and use it in battle was nearly too much to handle. "Thanks a heap Mac, it's better then I expected!" This blade was going to help him immensely when it came to team combat, so long as he hits his target he is doing his job.

-450 col

+ Oathkeeper 

Spoiler

ID: 107518
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Spoiler

Name: [Silberklinge]
Item Type: [Weapon]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [+1 ACC +2 Para]
Description: [A Rapier with a black and grey hand and guard with a sharp point at the top small enough a human eye cant see it.]

Etherial shyly walks into Mac’s shop as she looks around seeing all kinds of armor and weapons. None of them although doesn’t look fitting for her but that’s why she’s here to give a request to make a rapier. “E..excuse me is anyone here?” Etherial lays a piece of paper with her request on the counter as she looks around the shop little more before walking out of the shop hoping that the man that owns the shop doesn’t spot her and was wanting to talk to her. After browsing around a little more she then decided to walk carefully to the door and quietly walks out hoping she doesn’t make a noise.

Macradon was out in his garden tending his house as the small bell rang in his shop. He would lay down his equipment and begin to stroll towards his shop, but it supposedly took too long for him to come into his shop before the customer had left the shop. He would sigh and look at the counter to see if anything had been left, a request formular had been placed, filled out. “I guess it’s more work for me than gardening” he thought for himself with a smile as he went down into his smithy to work on the rapier.

Crafting on the 24th of Spooktober

Spoiler

11b68b09a39d085f47492223b36a90ac.png

-3 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Silberklinge
ID: 108113
Roll: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: +1 ACC +2 Para
Description: A Rapier with a black and grey hand and guard with a sharp point at the top small enough a human eye cant see it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=561406

Edited by Macradon

Etherial decided to go and check up on her order as she then receive a messaged saying it was done. Walking over to his shop she walks up to the door and opens it up. Walking in quietly she walks up to the counter. “Hey Mac I’m here for my order. I’m the one that left you a request form.” She looks in and then sets four material onto the counter as she obtain her rapier. “Thank you Mac I love it.” He turns around with a shy expression as she quietly walk out his shop and closes the door quietly.

-4 T1 Mats

"Um... Hello? I-Is anyone in here?" Jade asked nervously, cautiously looking around. "T-This, This is the Blazing Typhon, right?" The room was filled with heavy armor sets and expertly crafted blades. "This must be it..." She said under her breath. She approached the counter. "Um, I have a Voucher for one free item...? Is it still usable?" She holds up a coupon then places it on the counter. "C-Can I get a Perfect Dagger? Called, um, Jessica..." She looked a embarrassed. "So, can you make it?"

@Macradon

Voucher:

Spoiler

I didn't notice you gave me this before until I did some rereading. XD

1644106853_voucher_smol.png.19c6a5cb9b2d93f145030ecc63066ea3(1).png.585abad6e03aa592b6f14457643e40b9.png

Edited by Ghost

Macradon was sitting in his rocking chair, relaxing as he rocked back and forth, relaxing as he awaited more customers to enter his shop. After a while, the door’s bell would ring as a girl would enter his shop. It was a girl he recognized, from the giveaway event. “Oh hey, Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon. Good to see you again, what can I do for you?” Macradon would ask @Ghost. Listening and looking at the voucher, Macradon nodded “Aye, it’s still applicable. I’ll make it for you. I can make it a dagger named Jessica, no problem. What kind of enhancements do you want on your dagger?” Macradon would ask the girl, making sure everything was in order before he would begin work on it.

Edited by Macradon

Jade thinks for a moment. "I want it to do a good amount damage and be easy to hit my target, can you make those modfications?" Jade said, determination in her voice. Looking around the room, she glaces at all the well crafted and detailed armors and armaments. "I wonder how it will come out..." Jade whispers to herself. "Oh, sorry, but can you have then name etched into the blade on one side, if not there, then the handle?" She quickly added.

(Dagger Enhancements: +2 DMG, +2 ACCURACY)

@Macradon

Edited by Ghost

Macradon would nod at her reply and smile “Of course I can etch it into the handle, no problem. I’ll make it swift and agile, but still a deadly weapon. You can grab a seat and wait, or take a stroll and I’ll contact you when the blade’s done” he said with a smile and went down into his smithy. With everything getting ready, Macradon was about to work on a blade that he should be able to make without too much effort, he had to to really show his title as a Grandmaster Blacksmith, but he rarely felt the part.

Crafting on the 31st of Spooktober

Spoiler

d8b3ae8c9a91f8dfd66db6c642513048.png

-3 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Jassica
ID: 108356
Item Type: Weapon - Dagger
Enhancements: Damage x 2 | Accuracy
Description: A dagger with a thin and agile blade with the name Jessica etched into the blade up the spine. The blade has a distal taper for excellent thrusting and less weight for faster movements.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=561760

Edited by Macradon

Jade pick up the dagger, lightly running her finger along the blade, it was very sharp.  It was thin, light, and sharp, it's just what she needed. The name “Jessica” etched into the blade running along the spine. She picked it up, gave it a few swings, and placed it in the empty holster on her shoulder. She turned to the shop owner. “Thank you.” She gave a smile before exiting the prestiged blacksmith shop. It lived up to its name. She walked away from the shop, taking the blade back out and examining it. Running her hand along the engraved name.

+ "Jessica"

Spoiler

Name: Jessica
ID: 108356
Item Type: Weapon - Dagger
Enhancements: Damage x 2 | Accuracy
Description: A dagger with a thin and agile blade with the name Jessica etched into the blade up the spine. The blade has a distal taper for excellent thrusting and less weight for faster movements.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=561760

Edited by Ghost

Relaxing in his shop, Macradon awaited customers to arrive, or the day to go past him. Sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon rocked back and forth, just sitting there for himself, at least until the bell of his door rang and he looked over at what seemed like a young man, probably a bit older than Macradon, and a bit taller as well. Macradon would smile and stand up, doing is usual greeting for new players “Hello and Welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, I’ll be your blacksmith for today, how can I help you?”. There didn’t really come any words out, only a filled request form “Ok … I’ll contact you when it’s finished” Macradon would say and walk down into his smithy.

Crafting on the 7th of November

Spoiler

24462ae4e27da34399408874cda3cf7a.png

-10 T1 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Thicc breast plate
ID: 108519
Roll: 10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 2 MIT(+18 MIT)
Description: A breastplate with reinforced plating on specific parts of the breastplate where vital spots would be most vulnurable on a breast plate.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=562131

Name: Pouldron of rejuvination
ID: 108520
Enhancements: 1 MIT(+9 MIT), 1 Regen
Description: A light reinforced steel pouldron for the left shoulder that helps the wearer hold on longer in a fight damage wise.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=562131

Name: Tiara of Resolve
ID: 108522
Enhancements: 1 MIT(+9 MIT), 1 Recovery
Description: A minimalistic tiara that is made of a material that not only feels light like a feather, but also energizes the wearer to en extent.

Name: Count of Death
ID: 108526
Enhancements: 2 Heavy Momentum
Description: A vambrace the Grandmaster Blacksmith Macradon crafted while not noting anyone of its existence. A vambrace for his left arm of mainly leather with reinforced steel plating, as well as his kill count of murderers he has comitted etched into one of the plates of the vambrace.

Name: Chestplate of Ruins
ID: 108530
Enhancements: 3 MIT(+27 MIT)
Description: A silver chestplate with silver etching and lining on the edges.

Edited by Macradon

I was wondering around the shopping district and decided that it was a good idea for me to upgrade my armor. I walk into the shop to find an endless amount of options so I decide to walk around and look at some of the previous orders to find out what is good and what is bad for me. I finally found the shopkeeper after looking I had looked around for different kinds of armor. When I finally looked up at the shop keeper I asked for an upgrade on my current armor and hoped that the blacksmith had heard me as I walk around to wonder some more. 

Name: Chestplate of Ruins
Enhancements: 3 MIT(+27 MIT)
Description: Silver with steel sleeves

Prometheus walked into the shop and sighed. “Where do I fill out those order things?” He asked callously. He hates shops and people who sell stuff, that’s why he always stole stuff in the real world. He had always planned to be a fence, but never had the connections. His gang (really just him and his few friends) was mainly based in violence and would rob people, but he never used the money for anything but food. And the occasional baseball bat. His armor revealed nothing but his fiery eyes and his curved sword on his back. He moves over to the request forms and fills one out, making sure to tailor it to his liking.

Spoiler

Name: The Fire of Wrath
Enhancements: 2x MIT, 1x Thorns
Description: Black armor with red spikes meant to resemble the crests of flames, made of dark red. The helmet has two slots that reveal his fiery eyes and a dark red cape hangs from the back. 

“I’ll pay for it when I get it.” He says, turning and walking out of the shop he had entered not too long ago.