[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Macradon would nod his head as he handed over the suit of armor, quite the suit to be honest, but everyone had their tastes, and with how the armor mechanic worked in here, there were little to no boundaries to what your armor could be like, with all the fantasy inspired everything. After a short while, the girl who ordered the sickle arrived, payed, and was handed over her weapon, classified under … axes … for some odd game reason. Macradon would shrug that off and greet the next customer, Metakni- no, Kirby, or something like that. “Hey, what can I do for you?” he asked and listened. He would nod and reply “Will be on it asap!” and got to work.

Crafting on the 28th of April
Rank 10: 5120/5120

Spoiler

6656a2cf93c08b082064a60ac33e7f13.png

-12 T1 Materials

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two handed assault spears were … for some odd reason difficult for Macradon to craft, and it usually wasn’t like this. Was he really a Grandmaster Blacksmith? Well, he hadn’t really taken that God Tournament Arc quest, so of course he wasn’t at his Ultra Instinct, he was just … there. Having to work more than one day on a request really got him fired up, but because of request based work, he rarely ever got anything into stock anymore, mostly because it wasn’t worth the time to make or stock up on items, it would usually just end up lying there, collecting dust as no one came to buy stocked items. There was that one Mars boy, but that’s probably the only one this year. After time, he finally managed to craft the desired spear for the Dream Land girl.

Crafting on the 29th of April

Spoiler

355b252698278df532e11bd89f968e5b.png

-1 T1 Material

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Aftershock
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID: 115568
Roll: 12
Item Type: Weapon- 2H Spear 
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Description: A crimson and narrow spear with a thin but sharp and large blade that has a hint of a pale yellow shade. Gold swirls down and around the spear. A similar but smaller blade is placed at the butt of the spear, equally as lethal. A red ribbon is tied around near the blade of the spear. Once in battle, small sparks of white and yellow electricity emit from the spear. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=572750

Edited by Macradon

Kirbs saluted the white-haired man on her way in and grinned. Maybe it was from past experiences or she's finally feeling the effects of sleep deprivation, but she had expected the item to be finished later and not as quickly as it had actually come. She clapped her hands together and smiled as she collected the item. Again, it felt weird to be using another weapon other than her dagger. I mean, this thing is like three times bigger! Oh, the things she would impale with this weapon~. The redhead quickly remembered she had yet to pay the blacksmith and scrolled through her menu. After finally paying the designated amount, she gave a small bow and tip of her hat, a dorkish smile plastered on her face. "Farewell, good sir!" She yelled, dashing out of the door.

+Aftershock

-2,400 Col

Crafting on the 30th of April

Spoiler

04859a015b71b784518474b64f02ca19.png

-3 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Brother's Protection
ID: 115622
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation | Damage Mitigation | Damage Mitigation
Description: Patches of scale mail to be incorporated onto light cloth armor, giving the wearer more protection against piercing, slashing, and blunt trauma at vital areas for the body's function. Short small plates of armor are also incorporated into the armor pieces to give as much protection while also allow hands, legs and the likes for dexterous movements for the wearer.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=572848

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Alec had just reached a new milestone and was feeling uncommonly happy as walked the streets of Town of Beginnings on his way to a Blacksmith he had used before and actually interacted with outside his shop. Aleve made his way to Macradon's Blacksmith shop The Blazing Typhoon. As Alec reached the shop he opened the door and stepped inside rising to his full height as he closed the door behind him. Alec casually walked up to the front counter and greeted the man who'd made his current set of Heavy Armor and his Mithril Battle Axe. "Good afternoon sir. I couldn't stay away. Your arms and armorments are the peak of your profession. I have just reached Tier 2 and I need a new set of armor if you'd be filling to swing your hammer for me created another masterpiece?" Alec asked in his deep baritone rumble. "I need a set if Heavy Armor Tier 2 with Mitigation 3 if you'll lend me your expertise." Alec queried as he placed 4,800 Col on the counter. "This  should cover it I believe. Thank you again for your advice to stay till the end of the last raid boss meeting I learned a lot from it and can't thank you enough for encouraging me me to stay and listen." Aleve finished with heart felt gratitude.

Spoiler

Name: Vanquisher Shoulder Armor
ID: 
Roll: 
Tier: 2
Enhancements: MIT III
Description: These shoulders guards are lined with a thick layer of fur to insulate the wearer and protect them from cold environments and provide padding. The armor plates are polished and engraved with thick Celtic designs on the outside.

Post Link: 

@Macradon

Edited by Alec

Sitting in his rocking chair, Macradon looked as the big Alec once again returned to his shop. Macradon would stand up and greet as per usual “Welcome back, Alec! What can I be of service of today?” Macradon would ask and await any answer that were to come from this behemoth of a person. The size difference between the two was quite opposite of what people would’ve thought when people would measure strength, which was pretty fun in role playing games like these, it’s not the actual physical forme, it’s basically just numbers that meant anything in a game, but who’s gonna hang out with a bag of numbers, rather have an actual person with some numbers to be with.

Crafting on the 14th of May

Spoiler

e5f3030cd5fb371880e298b8d20ab573.png

-2 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Heaven's Embrace
ID: 116866
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation | Damage Mitigation | Regen
Description: A steel breastplate with ornate writing on it around the collar, arms, and waist. The breastplate is bright silver in color, with a golden trim on the plate edges.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=573972

Edited by Macradon

Crafting on the 15th of May

Spoiler

9da8e938b300925c0a201e566301d452.png

-9 T2 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Rose's Thorns
ID: 116906
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Thorns | Thorns
Description: A slightly curved heater shield with spiked edges for striking, as well as blocking attacks. The face of the shield has a rose with vines painted onto the wood with the vine's thorns jutting out with steel spikes.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=574021

Name: Hellbringer
ID: 116909
Roll: 7
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: Damage | Bleed
Description: A two handed polearm with an ashen wood shaft, beige bandages are wrapped around the center portion of the spear, indicating the primary spots to grip the spear. The spear head itself is a long serrated blade in the shape of carved flint rock, darkened with natural tar.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=574021

Name: Stone Breaker
ID: 116910
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Damage | Damage
Description: An Oakshott type XXII sword with a flat end instead of a pointed tipe. The blade is not only broad but also bulky, having a lot of heft in its strike.

Name: Squire's Longsword
ID: 116911
Roll: 8
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Damage | Accuracy
Description: A simple Longsword without any ornaments or ornate scribbling on it. Basic brown wooden handle with a leather wrapping. A nice bright steel blade with a single fuller up the spine of the blade to give it nimbleness.

Name: Page's Cudgel
ID: 116915
Item Type: Warhammer
Enhancements: Bleed | Accuracy
Description: A flanged mace with spiked flanges to bite into the foe and inflict wounds upon the enemy.

Edited by Macradon

As Alec turned to leave a thought struck him. "Why waste a trip." he said aloud in his deep baritone rumble. "While I'm here I might as well order a shield while I'm at it." Alec continued jovially. "I'm think something Tier 2 with two slots of Thorns and one slot of Taunt. I've started doing a few quests with others and I don't like to see them getting hit especially since I'm gearing and training myself to become a Tank. If you could make me such a shield I would be in your debit Mr Madradon." Alec stated as his perpetual scowl slowly crept towards something resembling a smile. "I thank you for your time and effort Sir." Alec finished as he turned to leave the leave the shop for good this time with a smile and a wave as he exited the shop to continue his day.

@Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Mirror's Embrace
ID: 
Roll: 
Enhancements: Thorns II, Taunt 
Description: This concaved shield has a sharp ridge around the edge that resembles a giant saw blade with razor sharp edges and reflective surface in the center that's mirror like and draws an opponents eyes and attention to itself.
Post Link: 

Edited by Alec

Crafting on the 16th of May

Spoiler

image.png.bbe779adc1dd3a94db511e75d80f7bbd.png

-7 T2 Mats

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Vanquisher Shoulder Armor
ID: 117039
Roll: 11
Enhancements: MIT III
Description: These shoulders guards are lined with a thick layer of fur to insulate the wearer and protect them from cold environments and provide padding. The armor plates are polished and engraved with thick Celtic designs on the outside.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=574082

Name: Mirror's Embrace
ID: 117042
Enhancements: Thorns II, Taunt 
Description: This concaved shield has a sharp ridge around the edge that resembles a giant saw blade with razor sharp edges and reflective surface in the center that's mirror like and draws an opponents eyes and attention to itself.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=574082

Edited by Macradon
  • 2 weeks later...

Akio walked through the first settlement looking for a shop he was told about earlier.  Now that he had ten materials, he needed to use them.  By trading them in for some decent gear.  He was really weirded out that players ended up using materials as currency, when the 'official' currency was something called col.  Well that something was metallic coins like back in medieval times but col was a weird name for it.  He kept his hood up and his dagger sheathed as he passed through the crowd.  It was easy for him to move around because of his height and build, allowing him to weave between people, under if necessary.  Soon enough he found the shop he heard about.  He looked up at the sign and saw the insignia.  'Blazing Typhoon?  Huh.  I wonder if there are actually tornados burning inside.'  He imagined one of the tornados passing by on the counter as two people talked and giggled at the fantasy.  He stepped into the shop and took a look around.  It wasn't super decorated, but there were a lot of products to look at.  Many of them appeared to be breastplates, axes or swords, though there were others like hammers, spears and rapiers.  His eyes danced as he ran over to some of the items, looking at them with interest.  He ran from one to the other, looking mainly at the cool looking products.  One of them he selected to see its stats.  "Huh?  No stats?  I wonder why..."  He then noticed the owner for the first time.  The man had silver hair like Akio!  He rushed over, hood still up, and spoke to the man.  "I'd like to make an order sir!  A dagger if possible?  Something that looks uhm...  Like uh..."  He pulled out a paper and colored pencil he had brought with him from the orphanage and put it down.  He drew the picture of it out, though it was very rough and not too detailed.  "Like this!  Three damage enhancements please!"

[Requested Item]

Spoiler

Name: [Open_For_Opinions]
Your Profession: [Blacksmith]
Your Rank: [||||||||||{10}
ID: [Leaving_Blank]
Roll: [Leaving_Blank]
Item Type: [Weapon:_Dagger]
Tier: [||||||||||] {1}
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Damage_#3]
Description: [Description_Below]

Spoiler

8oJhmee.png

Post Link: [Leaving_Blank]

LV: 1 || Iron_Lion
HP: [                    ]
EN: [
                    ]
XP: [
                   ]

Macradon would look at the newcomer, someone who were walking around his shop, taking a good look of what was to offer from the Blacksmith of this shop. As the boy approached Macradon, Macradon would wave slightly with his hand and greet the boy “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! The name’s Macradon, what can I help you with?” he asked and listened. “Aye, I can do that, just a single dagger with a few damage enhancements, not gonna be a problem!” Macradon said and grabbed the request “I’ll be done in a few!” he said and went down into his smithy to work on the dagger.

Crafting on the 25th of May

Spoiler

7b5d070125133f56acdf1a8ef687f053.png

-5 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: [Open_For_Opinions]
Your Profession: [Blacksmith]
Your Rank: [||||||||||{10}
ID: [Leaving_Blank]
Roll: [Leaving_Blank]
Item Type: [Weapon:_Dagger]
Tier: [||||||||||] {1}
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Damage_#3]
Description: 

Spoiler

8oJhmee.jpg

Post Link: [http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=574623]

Edited by Macradon

Akio nodded before he walked over to a seat and sat down calmly...ish.  His legs kicked forward one after the other in sync as he looked around the shop some more.  'Wow.  He really has trouble selling some of his items doesn't he?  Or maybe they aren't for sale?  That would be weird if they weren't.'  So many items that haven't been sold.  Was that on purpose?  Or no?  Eventually the blacksmith came back with the dagger and showed it to Akio.  The boy's face lit up an rushed over to the desk before taking it.  He looked at the blade and beamed at the smith.  "Thank you mister!  Thank you very much!"  He grabbed the blade and swung it around a few times in the shop, careful not to smash or scratch anything.  When he finished he looked back at him, looking a bit embarrassed.  "I uh, should probably be going.  Thanks again!"  He ran outside and ran a few blocks away before looking at the blade.  He only had the dagger, and some of the mechanisms.  But soon he'd have a full bracer that had the blade working properly.  Smiling he ran off to go...  Find out how to make that happen.

[Hidden Dagger has been added to your inventory]

LV: 1 || Iron_Lion
HP: [                    ]
EN: [
                    ]
XP: [
                    ]

• 1 month later...

Footsteps reveal a boy running on the roof tops as he dives off the edge and spin flips down to the ground, landing gingerly outside the shop he had heard about from the people he had spoken to in taverns. He steps inside and then smiles, looking at the owner and walking over to the book of orders. After he had filled out every prompt, he walks over to the shop owner, setting a small pouch of materials on the counter and walking towards the door. “Shoot Mordecai a message when you have it done.” He says, shooting a finger gun and walking out of the store once more.

Spoiler

Name: Saving Grace
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: 2H Straight Sword
Enhancements: 2x Bleed, 1x Paralyze
Description: A solid gold weapon with red lightning dancing around the blade. The handle is made of ivory and at the base of the blade right above the cross guard a rose is engraved.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

-6 T1 Materials

It was quite sudden, it had been a while since he last worked in his shop, but the day that he did, some young man entered his shop and quickly exited again without much of a word other than when he left. “Alright then …” Macradon said as he would grab the request papers and take a good look at it. “Ahh, Two Handed Straight Sword, a man of culture I see.” Macradon thought and smiled as he went down into his smithy to work on the sword. He had a lot of experience with swords at this caliber, so it didn’t take long for him to really get it working.

Crafting on the 1st of July

Spoiler

bf831c8f2e0ffd11c1afaeb05c10cc17.png

-2 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Edited by Macradon

Alec had his instructions from his mentor Macradon. He was to work on creating spear heads to begin his quest down the path to becoming a full fledged Blacksmith. Macradon had sketched out a spear head shape on his drawing board and Alec had watched intently as the spear head took shape on the page. Once his mentor had finished Alec stepped forward and traced the image with his fingers getting feeling for the piece. Next he opened his inventory and selected a piece of Material that was longer and more slender that he placed into the forge to heat. Next he placed his Obsidian Anvil next to his master's and chose the hammer that felt right. Once the metal was heated Alec pulled the heated Material from the forge with a set of tongs and set down to create a spear head. As he worked a spear head began to take shape but the Material cooled down too quick for Alec to finish so he placed it back within the forge to reheat. Once it was heated enough Alec removed it and finished forging his first project for his mentor an Uncommon Spear Head.

Spoiler

Luck Stone equipped (+3 LD)

Obsidian Anvil equipped (+1 Ambition)

House Benefit: Working (+2 EXP/craft attempt)

Roll: 118380

CD: 6 (Salvage)

LD: 17+3=20

+5 EXP

Roll: 118381

CD: 10

LD: 6+3=9

+6 EXP

11/19 EXP

Spoiler

Name: Sharpened Spear
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 118381
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: One Hand Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: DMG I
Description: This spear has a razor sharp spear head that is capable of cutting through even reinforced protection with ease.
Post Link: 

-1 T1 Material

Edited by Alec

Alec set to continuing the work Macradon his mentor had set him at. Macradon had said to work on constructing spear heads and until told differently that's exactly what Alec would do, so Alec opened his inventory and selected another piece of Tier 1 Material and brought it over to the Combi Forge and placed it within the forges heart allowing the Material to heat as he took two small steps over to the work bench and looked through the various hammers till he found the one he was looking for as he set it upon his new Obsidian Anvil and headed back to the forge where his Material had reached a nice consistent temperature and color. Alec used the tongs to reach in and carry the Material over to the Obsidian Anvil where he began to hammer on the ore turning it over occasionally to even out the creation until the metal began to cool with a spear head only half formed. Alec took the piece and placed it back into the Combi Forge to reheat it as he went over the design he had planned on his head. Once the Material was back to it proper temperature and color he removed it again and began to work on the piece, hammering and turning as the piece began taking shape but in the end he wasn't able to form a spear head but had managed to not ruin the piece of Material with today's attempt so Alec placed the Material on the corner if the work bench to start with tomorrow when he was fresh and ready. He already had a few new ideas to try out tomorrow as he slowly began feeling more comfortable with Blacksmithing how to do it.

Spoiler

House Benefit: Working (+2 EXP/craft attempt)

Rank 1
    [1] = Critical Fail (Lose materials)
    [2-5] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [6-9] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
    [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
    [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)

• Critical Fail and Fail crafts: +1 EXP
  • Salvage crafts: +2 EXP
  • Uncommon crafts: +3 EXP
  • Rare crafts: +5 EXP
  • Perfect crafts: +8 EXP

Roll: 118424

CD: 6

LD: 20+3=23 (Salvage Mats)

+ 5 EXP

Roll: 118425

CD: 8

LD: 8+3=11

+ 5 EXP

21/19 EXP (Leveled Up Rank 2 - Apprentice) 21/39 EXP

Edited by Alec

Alec picked up the piece of Material had been work ng on yesterday and used the tongs to place it in the heart of Macradon's Combi Forge heating the Material to an even temperature and glow as he picked out the hammer he wanted to use. As he walked over to Combi Forge Alec looked inside and realised that after hearing the Material twice yesterday it had heated quicker than he thought and as he removed the piece it bent and folded nearly flowing like a thick liquid. Alec sighed and tossed the ruined Material into the slag pile in the corner of Macradon's shop. Alec selected a second piece of Material from his inventory and placed it in the Combi Forge irritated with himself at failing to think about the fact that the last piece of Material would heat faster due to its previous heating and reheating. Once the newest piece of Material was heated Alec removed it from the forge and began to work it with the hammer turning it as he went but he had failed to heat the piece completely and as he swung his hammer down it snapped the Material in two. With a second sigh that piece of Material followed the first into the slag pile. Alec took several deep breaths as he rested his hands on the work bench calming himself before selecting a third piece of Material for today. Alec placed this final piece in the Combi Forge to heat as he concentrated on calming himself before he removed the Material and began working it. Slowly the Material began to take shape but finally Alec had to stop for the day having created no spear heads to present to his mentor but at least not destroying the final piece he had been working. Alec set the final piece aside to start with tomorrow and hoped it would be more productive than today.

-2 T1 Materials

Spoiler

House Benefit: Working (+2 EXP/craft attempt)

Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.

Rank 2
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [2-4] = Fail (Lose materials)
    [5-8] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
    [9-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 118485

CD: 2 (Fail)

+ 6 EXP

Roll: 118446

CD: 3

+ 6 EXP

Roll: 118447

CD: 8

LD: 16+3=19 (Salvage)

+ 7 EXP

40/39 - Rank 3 - 40/79

Edited by Alec

Alec picked up the Material he had been working on yesterday and placed it into the Combi Forge to heat while stepped over and chose his hammer. Alec kept yesterday's lesson in mind and pulled the ore out earlier because of the numerous heatings it had received already. Alec began working the Material with his hammer on the Obsidian Anvil Macradon had given him. As he worked the Material it slowly began taking shape but the Material soon cooled and Alec needed to place it back into the Combi Forge to reheat. Once the Material had reached working temperature again he pulled it back out and began working it again hammering at a steady rate as he turned the piece over after each several strikes. After working the Material it began to cool again so Alec placed it once more back into the forge to heat. After it had achieved the proper temperature Alec removed it and continued his work on the spear head. As he continued to work the spear head the numerous heats had tempered the blades edge to a razor sharp edge and tip that refused to be dulled. Alec dunked the spear tip in a barrel of liquid to cool and as he removed the spear tip a broad smile crossed his face as he observed the finest piece he'd created so far. "I'll call you razor." Alec announced in his deep baritone rumble as he eyed the spear tip approvingly and set it aside for inspection as he removed another piece of Material from his inventory and placed it into the forge to heat as he began plans for his next spear head. As Alec removed the Material and began working it his thoughts drifted and he quickly ruined the piece he was working on tossing it into the slag pile with disgust at his failure.

Spoiler

Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day

Rank 3
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [5-7] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 6+)
    [8-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 118483

CD: 5

LD: 6+3=9 (Salvage Material)

EXP: 7

Roll: 118484

CD: 6 

LD: 3+3=6 (Salvage Material)

EXP: 7

Roll: 118485

CD: 11 (Rare)

LD: 12

-1 T1 Material

EXP: 10

Roll: 118487

CD: 4 (Fail)

LD: 15

-1 T1 Material

EXP: 6

TOTAL EXP: 70/79

-2 T1 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Razor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 118485
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: One Hand Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: DMG II
Description: This one handed spear has a razor sharp tip that punctures and cuts through even heavily reinforced objects with the ease of cutting fabric.
Post Link: 

Edited by Alec

Chis walked inside to the shop with her hand behind her back. The room she walked in was quite nice and she smiled looking at all the beautiful weapons around. Looking for as a bit Chis walked up to the counter and leaned over a bit to see if anyone was there, "Hellooo, Is anyone home!" she yelled out to the room hoping to get a response. waiting a bit Chis made an order for herself to get herself a new toy to play with for sure. "I will pay once I got my Item, so no worry I won't wander off to far," Chis says before waiting a bit.

Name: Blind Justice 
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe
Enhancements: Bleed | Bleed | Paralyze
Description: A long haft out of the redwood curving to the user at the blunt end of the haft. The Axe itself is a big bearded axe made out of silver metal, with the carving of a skull on both sides. On the Haft are ruins saying, Unjust killer.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Alec picked up the Material he had been working on yesterday and placed it in the heart of the Combi Forge to heat as he stepped over to choose his hammer for today. Once the Material had reached its workable temperature Alec removed it and began forming the spear head he had been creating yesterday. As he finished he eyed the sharp spear head and placed it on the work bench next to him. Alec then chose another Material to work and performed the same task again with the same result. Again Alec opened his inventory and chose a Material which he also forged into a spear head. All three had been completed and successful but none were of better than uncommon quality so Alex set them aside for training and practice weapons as he chose his last Material fit the day and placed it into the forge to heat. Once the Material was ready Alec removed it and began working again but his heart wasn't in this craft and his mind wandered and soon he had ruined another Material with his lack of focus and concentration. With a sigh Alec tossed it into the slag pile as he cleaned up and left Macradon's shop for the day only mildly satisfied with his progress today.

Spoiler

Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day

Rank 3
    [1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
    [5-7] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 6+)
    [8-10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)

Roll: 118600

CD: 10 (Uncommon)

LD: 17

EXP: 8