[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Kasier had realized that her items were finished and ready to pick up. It was a quick work and very fast in terms of creation. One more level and she would, of course, be able to reach the second tier. With this, her equipments would already be ready and sorted immediately upon reaching the second tier and having the ability to use these items. Kasier walked into the shop on the first floor, wondering why this shop was still on the first floor considering the fact that the owner was way higher leveled than everyone still residing on this floor. Probably good for business. She finally decided, walking over and picking up the items that she saw. It was nice, having tier two items on her. It definitely made it seem like she was making quite the progress since becoming an active player of this game. Felix would be proud of her, along with a lot of other people that she had gotten to know in this game of Sword Art Online. This was an achievement, if this game had any. One more level... Two more skill points, and she would reach the borderline between a newb and a player. All the hard work has paid off. She thought to herself, walking out of the shop with a nod to the owner and a smile.

Name: Regeneration Plate
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3X Regen
Description: A chest plate in which every single time that it is hit, radiates a dim, purple light, indicating that the user is being healed slowly. Although the source of this power is unknown, it leaves players wondering whether this was magic or not.

Name: Cactus Trap
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 3X Thorns
Description: A shield decorated with flowers. despite the fact that it might seem weak, the shield, when attacked triggers thorns to come out, damaging any player or mob which attacks it successfully.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[OOC: @Sey, of course you can!]

A young man would approach Macradon’s blacksmith shop with not only a request, but also a buy from the displayed weaponry he had. “Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon!” Macradon would say and greet the new costumer “I’m your Blacksmith, Macradon, what can I do for you?” he would ask the boy and look at what he wanted. When Macradon looked at what he boy wanted, Macradon would make a slight grimace at him “... Are you sure you want to buy this? It’s tier two, you have to be at least level 25 to be able to use it” he would say, regarding not only the trident, but also the request the boy had placed. While awaiting the boy’s reply, Macradon would greet another customer, one he knew, one he were familiar with. “Hey Morgenstern, what can I do for you?” he would ask and await either a pickup from the displayed equipment or a request. Looking at the request that came in, Macradon would nod “I’ll finish it as fast as possible!” he said.

Crafting on the 28th of November
Rank 9: 3080/5120 

Hide contents

ID: 71463, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71464, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71465, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71466, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71467, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71468, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71469, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp

ID: 71470, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 71471, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 71472, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Items Handed Over:

Spoiler

Name: Limbo's Claw V1
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 70743
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Weapon
Tier: [2]
Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze
Description: A katana with a black blade and a scarlet edge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=494771

Name: Limbo's Claw V2
ID: 70745
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed
Description: A katana with a black blade and a lightning yellow edge.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=494771

Name: Eris' Gauntlet
ID: 70859
Enhancements: 54 Mitigation
Description: A hardened black gauntlet that extends up to the forearm.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=495087

Name: Regeneration Plate
ID: 70860
Enhancements: 3X Regen
Description: A chest plate in which every single time that it is hit, radiates a dim, purple light, indicating that the user is being healed slowly. Although the source of this power is unknown, it leaves players wondering whether this was magic or not.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=495087

Name: Cactus Trap
ID: 70861
Enhancements: 3X Thorns
Description: A shield decorated with flowers. despite the fact that it might seem weak, the shield, when attacked triggers thorns to come out, damaging any player or mob which attacks it successfully.

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Sanguine Plate
ID: 70900
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Heavy armor 
Tier: [1]
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation.
Description: A ruby red plate male that is generally held together through leather straps, the large red metallic plates conceal the necessary portions of the body while offering partial mobility.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=495176

Name: Winterthorn
ID: 71464
Item Type: Weapon - One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: A blade forged of blue steel, it leaves a trail of pale mist when piercing enemy flesh. The guard sports a stylish design of swirls and twists, resembling icicles which droop and protect the wielder's hand.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=496425

Name: Frost Drake's Chagrin
ID: 71465
Item Type: Weapon - Two-Handed Straight Sword
Description: The sword's blue exterior odes from its low core temperature, eternally cursed to remain below freezing point. It's partially encased in a strong gold-like metal alloy, allowing it to possess enhanced durability whilst remaining lightweight.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=496425

Name: Dying Light
ID: 71466
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Description: A completely Silver curved blade, said to have been one of the weapons wielded by angels in the purge of demons of the world. It gives off a bright white light when being used and punishes those on the other end of it. 
IMG: Dying Light

Name: Silver Thorn
ID: 71472
Item Type: Tailor Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD.
Description: Small silvered slim thorn that can puncture any fabric with ease, capable of making the most delicate seams.

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

Name: Mini Memorilia Spear
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Weapon - One handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3 Damage
Description: A trident that was said to be forged by Poseidon's ocean's crystallized metals. Was said to land hits more frequently than other weapons.

Spoiler

Name: Memorilia Armor
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation
Description: This armor is designed to be very resistant to the negative blows of the outside world and allow the user to continue on with their heads held high.

He would scratch the back of his head in a bit of embarrassment, since he was expecting to be able to use it. But he did have a bit more pocket Col left… So maybe he could try to buy another item with it. “Well, I guess I could just store it for now then. I have some more Col, so perhaps one custom order for a weapon will do.” He’d explain as he went back to the order sheets to make another item. It was going to have to be the first tier, new information brought to light. So he’d place the pen down and begin to right something up, hoping for the best in possibilities. After a bit of thinking, he wrote down his sketchy idea on the piece of paper and placed it back down. “Not my best work I’m afraid, but I think this will have to do for now. Thanks! And if I can’t cover the Col for this, I’d like to retract the previous attempted purchase for the Poseidon Spear.” Only then would it hit him that the same probably applied for the armor as well. “A-actually, I will retract that! I would instead like to change the armor I have to Tier 1 as well!” And so he’d scribble over the 2, replacing it with a 1.

-1,500 Col

[OOC: He's now replacing both orders with these! :D]

Edited by Sey

"Heyo!" She slid through the partially opened door main as another player was leaving, giving a kind nod and word of thanks in passing. A message informing the woman of her finished order had reached her eyes, and with little else to do on that particular day, she excitedly made haste for the renowned blacksmith.

A single glance around the shop revealed a plethora of weapons, each crafted by Macradon himself presumably, though only two blades stood out in Birdie's eyes. A thin rapier, cold as ice, harbouring an almost ethereal aura. Coupled with the shimmering two-handed sword of similar properties resting beside it, and her smile was almost couldn't get any wider. "These blades look wicked! Mine to take, aren't they?"

In her haste to pickup the weapons the woman had forgotten to realise whether she'd made payment for the goods, though instincts trusted her enough to not necessitate the thought. "Thanks Mac! Don't miss me, I'll be back around soon," she jested with a grin. As quick as the wind, Birdie was in and out of the store, and gave the man one final wave before making her way down the street.

+ Winterthorn

+ Frost Drake's Chagrin

Jonathan ventured into the shop, a few hours after being messaged about his shop. He could have sworn he seen Birdie heading around the corner with a thin rapier and and large sword. He smiled to the man a the counter and said, Already done my friend? I am glad, as I am planning that the boss fight will be coming soon, and I want to see how prepared I can be before then to determine If I am ready to go. Jonathan chuckled and opened his HUD, sending the Blacksmith six fresh materials. It did not seem to be enough to make up for the item he was getting, but the man apparently just wanted enough to get his shop going. Jonathan took hold of his new weapon, Dying Light. It was exactly how he asked and described. It was cold to the touch, but felt like the perfect weight and length for him. The blade appeared to be razor sharp and looked like glass. He placed it in his sheath with a smile. You have done well as always Macradon. This completes my Tier Two equipment, all forged by you.... I plan you and my guild will be the only ones to recognize me in the upcoming boss fights. Jonathan moved to the door and pushed it slightly open. He turned his head back to Macradon. See ya at the second boss meeting. 

-6 Materials

Edited by Morgenstern

After events that had happened not too long back, he had returned to his normal green state and had gave away his previous sword. He took a deep breath as he knew that at this point... he should try something else now. The whole bleed and paralyze thing isn't working out too great, it only happened once every so often. He decided to instead be a little more defensive rather than... all out offensive. He walked into the area in which Macradon his favorite blacksmith had located, around this time he was open and he figured he should be in because the boss raid is to happen soon. And better yet... Beatbox is left without an actual weapon that he can use at the moment, he took a deep breath and walked into the blazing typhoon. "Hey hey Macradon, I need another sword forge by ya if you don't mind. I'll pay a little extra, not by much by a little extra this time around." he winked as he wanted to spend out a hard number rather than a different one. He gave him his forum in which he wanted his sword to be and look like and paid him the materials as payment and waited for his sword to be finished crafting.

-10 T2 Materials

Spoiler

Name: The Silver Cresent - MK. I
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Accuracy III / +3 ACC
Description: A blue sword that shows worksmanship and pure ability to hit an opponent.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Though he had done a lot of work, Macradon was not done crafting yet. Two customers wanted requests, Sey was the beginner, a player who had just begun adventuring and needed gear. As Macradon the beginner discount, many beginners had begun to appear at his shop, which delighted him. He did not have too much time outside of the frontlines, so this was one of the only ways he could help beginners really getting a good foot into the world of Aincrad. The next customer was Beatbox, here for a new weapon already. It didn’t seem like he liked his old sword anymore, so Macradon would just have to make a new for him, no big hassle. Macradon would take boths requests and get working. Macradon had been in the blacksmith business for quite some time now, so he was really getting the hang of making perfects, all he had to do was work.

Crafting on the 8th of December
Rank 9: 3137/5120

Hide contents

ID: 71813, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71814, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71815, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71816, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 71817, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71818, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71819, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp

ID: 71820, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 71821, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 71822, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp

-6 Mats
-4 T2 Mats
+10 Exp

+1500 Col
+6 Mats
+10 T2 Mats

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name:  Mini Memorilia Spear
ID: 71814
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description:  A trident that was said to be forged by Poseidon's ocean's crystallized metals. Was said to land hits more frequently than other weapons.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=497110

Name: Memorilia Armor
ID: 71818
Enhancements: 3 x Damage Mitigation (+27 Damage Mitigation)
Description: A blue sword that shows worksmanship and pure ability to hit an opponent.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=497110

ID:  71820

Edited by Macradon

Beatbox had came back to pick up his new sword for his new look, he had entered the blacksmith one more time with a smile and said "Hey hey again. I heard my sword was done, thanks again for crafting it." he said as he reached out for his order. He inspected the sword and was happy with the end result "Sweet! It's perfect, thanks again Macradon. I'll be seeing you at the boss raid." he said as he waved goodbye and headed outwards into the streets sheathing his new sword on him placing his old sword back in inventory as a memory for the future. By no means did he want to use his old sword ever again due to what had happened in the past, but he's wanting to move forward with his life. Becoming more and more a leader that he wants to be.

+The Silver Cresent MK. I

"Heyo! I got the message!" Sey would announce as he entered the shop, very much hyped for what he was hoping to obtain after this little visit. It was nice to be able to have things to work with in the game, and it was about time he actually started helping others out in battle rather than being the little deadweight that he had been acting like the whole time. Upon seeing the new items placed for him, he would gratefully accept them with a warm half smile. "Thanks! This is a huge help!" He would explain as he would instantly place on the armor and the weapon that he obtained. There was much haste surely, but could one blame him? This was a rare opportunity for him since he entered the game. Now that he had it, he felt a lot more secure. But most importantly, a lot more useful as well.

+1 Mini Memorilia Spear

+1 Memorilia Armor

Domarus strides into the blacksmith's shop once again but this time there was a difference.  Players in the town of beginnings were beginning to have a very good view on Domarus with his public actions lately and thus his good reputation was building.  On his right shoulder sat Rhozarth, his ever ablaze dragon familiar <see familiar spoiler>.  Rhozarth scanned the room, spotting two players checking out some weapons on display almost instantly.  Domarus was rather proud of his familiar at this point, and soon he would train him in combat.  For now however he was here for a very different reason.  He walked up to the player he now knew as a member of the KoB.  Knights of the Blood Oath.  He had a feeling that this guild would become rivals with his organization one way or another, whether for reputation and credit or just disagreement.  For now however, Domarus kept his bright and shining features as he addressed the knight with a smile.  

"Hello there again my friend.  I'm here for an order, although not combat related."

Spoiler

Name: The Painter's Tools
Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: Crafting Die
Description: A set of tools used for both crafting jewelry, trinkets and charms, as well as tools for placing and removing Tattoos

He had a lot to do, a lot. Macradon was constantly getting more and more customers, and it was slowly somewhat becoming a hassle, but it would be good for business … if you could even call it that. Macradon had near to no earnings, he always had to go look, hunt, farm for materials for his shop to stay alive. The pay that he wanted was just not cutting it. He had to find some way where he would be able to get a profit of having his shop, it just didn’t seem like there would be any real thing other than just skyrocketing the prices, which Macradon wasn't’ too fond of. At this time, he had to worry about something else, he had customers waiting on crafts, so that was what he would do. He would get everything ready as he began crafting, only getting a few items he actually needed.

Crafting on the 9th of December
Rank 9: 3178/5120

Hide contents

ID: 72281, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 72282, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 72283, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 72284, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72285, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 72286, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 72287, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp.

ID: 72288, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 72289, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp.
ID: 72290, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp

-10 Mats
+10 Exp

Items handed over

Spoiler

Name:  Mini Memorilia Spear
ID: 71814
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description:  A trident that was said to be forged by Poseidon's ocean's crystallized metals. Was said to land hits more frequently than other weapons.

Name: Memorilia Armor
ID: 71818
Enhancements: 3 x Damage Mitigation (+27 Damage Mitigation)

ID:  71820

Edited by Macradon

It was time for her to completely switch to a tier two equipment set. Indeed, she had managed to reach level twenty-five and hence, she would have the ability to wear full tier two equipment as well as wield a tier two weapon that would be more useful in terms of dealing effects to certain mobs. Indeed, it was finally time for her to obtain an upgrade in her gear and it was time for her to become a better player in this world Aincrad. Kasier had made it, as a tier two player, she could now classify as a good player of Aincrad and soon, she would be able to join the front lines in their efforts of breaking everyone out of this virtual cage. Kasier sighed, patted herself on the shoulder and walked into the blacksmith's shop. She would order her equipment and weapons here, tier two ones of course. She hoped that the rank 9 blacksmith would have tier two materials. All these has been rare due to the new update which stated that one may only craft tier two equipment with the use of tier two materials. It might not be approved by certain players but it adds depth within the game. Kasier smiled, placing in her two orders and paying immediately as soon as she walked into the blacksmith's shop.

Name: Darksworn Sword
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 1x Paralysis, 2x Bleed
Description: A dark purple sword that glows during the night where it's true powers are released. It is used to represent the less bright, venomous personality of Kasier.

Name: Lightsworn Armor
Enhancements: 3x Damage Mitigation
Description: A bright, white armor that reflects the light of the sun especially during the noon time when the sun directly shines overhead the wearer's head. It is used to represent the bright, serious personality of Kasier

-3,200 Col

Edited by Kasier

Crafting was one of Macradon’s best qualities. He was indeed a capable fighter, but crafting was probably the second half of him. He would be able to do so much more if he didn’t just go to the frontlines and fight for the people, but also served the people of Aincrad as a blacksmith. Though the frontlines had been taking a lot of time from him, he still found some free time to venture back into his shop and craft. He would be crafting as much as possible these days as it would be difficult to really get a hang of everything again right after being occupied in boss raids. He would take everything he would be able to do for now, though it did seem like a problem with the new material system that had kicked in, making all of Macradon’s materials Tier 1 materials, while most of them should’ve actually have been Tier 2.

Crafting on the 17th of December
Rank 9: 3237/5120

Hide contents

ID: 72392, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect iem +8 Exp
ID: 72394, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 72395, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72396, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72397, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72398, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 72399, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72400, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp

ID: 72401, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 72402, CD: 8+1=9, Rare item +5 Exp

-1 T2 Mats
-9 Mats
+10 Exp

Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Darksworn Sword
ID: 72392
Roll: 10+1=11
Enhancements: 1x Paralysis, 2x Bleed
Description: A dark purple sword that glows during the night where it's true powers are released. It is used to represent the less bright, venomous personality of Kasier.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=498042

Edited by Macradon

Dominion enters the famous Blazing Typhoon which was on the first floor. Finding the shop was surprisingly difficult because Dominion was not sure what the symbol looked like, and hadn't entered before. Dominion's hair was quite the blond mess today, as he had been questing quite a lot recently. Finally he had enough Col, but was still short the materials. No harm in asking, right? Dominion walked up to the counter, for he had an odd custom made form he needed to fill out. "Hello Macradon, this is the first time I have entered the Blazing Typhoon. My name is Dominion, and I am here to order something, but I lack the materials. Could I possibly buy a custom made item for half the materials? I would be willing to pay all the col, half materials, and get you the other materials if that is not possible." Dominion was filling out the form as he asked these questions and made these comments. When he finished the form, he waited for the response before he would hand over the mats and Col.

Spoiler

Name: Monkey Staff of Pestilance.
Item Type: [Weapon, staff that adjusts into a two handed spear]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze]
Description: [7 foot golden staff with most delicate carvings inserted in shapes resembling fists. Small button on side will allow a golden blade to extend from the top

Edited by Dominion

"I'm back!" Sey declared with a smile on his face, a new order prepared. If he was going to get anything done, he needed the right tools. Right now, he knew he was heavily lacking in his profession and could use the help of the items that were offered. A blacksmith can give him some tools to work with, like cooking knives in this case. With the order in his hands, he would place it down on the counter for the owner to come and make. He was no longer a beginner according to the sign, but he had enough col right now, so it did not even matter to him anyways. "Here is the order, and I'll pay you upfront with just Col." With this, he would leave the piece of paper right there before walking out. It was not needed right at that moment, but if it could be provided, then why not try to get it? Even one point of help was something that could turn a bad item into a good one for sale.

Spoiler

Name: Lerale Knives
Item Type: Cooking Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: Knives that have a tone of eighth note music notes as the design of the blades. However, they are used for cutting meat, rather than cutting through steel, making them designed cooking knives.

-1,600 Col

Edited by Sey

Domarus had received a message that his tools were finished.  He had been working to store up materials while waiting but it wasn't going so well.  Still, it was a good thing that they were finally finished.  Domarus hacked apart the last of the monsters and watched the experience add up.  He sighed as it wasn't good enough, not nearly good enough.  He needed to pick up the speed, and fast if he was going to catch up with the others and surpass them.  Still, doing something was better than nothing.  He opened his inventory and switched his armor to the bone dragon armor, to keep his appearance friendly.  While everyone knew he had the armor now, there was no point to walk around the town with intimidating armor...  Yet.  He walked into the shop and smiled at Macradon, member of the KoB.  A guild that would no doubt become a rival of his own organization.  

"I received your message.  Sorry for the wait, I was fighting some mobs."  Domarus placed the col on the counter and picked up the item, waved goodbye, and headed back out.  He wanted to do his all to get his level up.

Took (the painter's Tools)

Left (1000 col)

Greeting a new customer, Macradon would bow his head slightly as he welcomed the new person with a smile and faint wave with his hand. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I'm your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I do for you today?" he would ask the man. "I'll agree to make you pay half half in Col and Materials if you're capable of that" he said to @Dominion and would look at the form he filled out. "Now, I see that you have put in T2 in your form, but I just have to make sure. It's a common mistake to do, but I just have to ask you, are you level 25 or above? Because that's the level you need to be to wield T2 equipment" Macradon said. He didn't want to make an item, make the customer pay and then be unable to use the item, that would just be an annoyance and be at a disadvantage for both parties. Looking back at @Seywho had come to do a request Macradon would reply "You know, it costs me a lot more to make Tier 2 Items, and tools doesn't scale with Tiers, so I'll just make it a Tier 1 and only take 1500 Col instead of 1600" Macradon said.

Crafting on the 30th of December
Rank 9: 3298/5120

Hide contents

ID: 73531, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 73532, CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 73533, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp
ID: 73534, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 73535, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73536, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 73537, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73538, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect itme +8 Exp

ID: 73539, CD: 12, Perfect item +8 Exp
ID: 73540, CD: 1+1=2, Bad item +1 Exp. LD: 15+5=20, Salvage succeeded

-1 T2 Mats
-9 Mats
+1 Mat
+2500 Col
+10 Exp

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Lightsworn Armor
ID: 73531
Roll: 12
Enhancements: 3x Damage Mitigation
Description: A bright, white armor that reflects the light of the sun especially during the noon time when the sun directly shines overhead the wearer's head. It is used to represent the bright, serious personality of Kasier
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=499603

Name: Lerale Knives
ID: 73532
Item Type: Cooking Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: Knives that have a tone of eighth note music notes as the design of the blades. However, they are used for cutting meat, rather than cutting through steel, making them designed cooking knives.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=499603

Name: Dreaded Mallet
ID: 73534
Item Type: Smithing Tool
Description: A heavy black mallet used for forging with two different heads, one being a straight forward rounded square head, while the other end is a bent, angled head.

Name: Dragon's Eyes
ID: 73539
Item Type: Merchant Tool
Description: A pair of glasses, capable of magnifying, as well as switch from different filters to look through items to see if they're made of a special composition.

Item handed over:

Spoiler

Name: The Painter's Tools
ID: 72283
Item Type: Tool
Enhancements: Crafting Die
Description: A set of tools used for both crafting jewelry, trinkets and charms, as well as tools for placing and removing Tattoos
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=497232

Edited by Macradon

Dominion heard the blacksmith, Macradon, as he asked if he was level 25, due to the level requirement for tier 2 items. Dominion had thought of this prior to his visit. He intended to buy a tier 2 as his weapon because he expected to be a low level for only a short period of time longer. After thinking about it on the spot, the weapon would be no good for quite some time still. Also, he realized he didn't have any tier 2 materials, so buying something that was a tier 2 item would be a big mistake. He replied to the blacksmith, "No, I am a level 8. I made a mistake on the form. If you wouldn't mind changing the tier to be a tier 1 weapon, that would be most appreciated." He then swiped his hand over his col count and withdrew 750 Col and 3 mats. "Thank you so much for taking the time to make this item... I have been having difficulty fighting mobs alone without a weapon" Dominion put the col and mats on the counter and began to walk out.

-750 Col, -3 mats

Edited by Dominion

This job was getting repetitive … no wait, it had always been repetitive. It wasn’t like he didn’t like working as a blacksmith or anything, he enjoyed it fairly much. Even though it was the same work again and again all the time, Macradon would find a calming feeling within it all. He just had to really engage into crafting like he once did, when his shop was blooming with customers, now, he was empty in materials, not capable of crafting any single item without it. He would sigh as he used the last bunch of materials to see if he could craft anything worthwhile, but he couldn’t. Instead of the 3-4 perfect items he should’ve crafted, he only crafted a single perfect item. It was nice having a perfect item, but it was also extremely frustrating only getting one. He would wipe off the sweat off of his forehead and close down his shop from requests as he couldn’t really take any right now.

Crafting on the 31st of December
Rank 9: 3339/5120

Hide contents

ID: 73556, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73557, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73558, CD: 9+1=10, Rare item +5 Exp
ID: 73559, CD: 4+1=5, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73560, CD: 2+1=3, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73561, CD: 7+1=8, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 73562, CD: 5+1=6, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73563, CD: 6+1=7, Uncommon item +3 Exp

ID: 73564, CD: 3+1=4, Good item +2 Exp
ID: 73565, CD: 10+1=11, Perfect item +8 Exp

+375 Col
+1 Mat
-6 Mats
-3 T2 Mats
+10 Exp

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

Name: Memorilia Spear ll
Item Type: Weapon
Enhancements: +3 Dmg
Description: A spear that now is a little bit more enhanced, the Memorilia music not symbol being placed at the spearhead of the weapon with a white outline over it.

Spoiler

Name: Memorilia Armor ll
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation
Description: An armor that is completely black, long-sleeved and hooked together by a metal zipper that holds extremely tightly. There is a little golden pin that has the Memorilia music symbol on it.

Ooc - Will edit this post tomorrow, extremely rushed to get this in.