[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

Name: Obsidian Rose

Item Type: Shield

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Paralyze, +1 Thorn

Description: A medium sized pure black shield, chiseled out of obsidian. A rose sits in the center of the shield, also in a black color. The petals of the rose stick out and have been sharpened into points. Obsidian vines radiate out from the rose, covered in thorns. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Macradon would receive yet another request from this man but instead of asking for a sword he asked for a shield, which was something Macradon hadn't been trying to make some of yet so this would be as struggle for him. Macradon would prepare the furnace and the last 3 mats he had to work with in his shop. He would begin working starting out making a good item which was nice, afterwards a fail and he also failed at salvaging the mat he used for that and at last he made an uncommon, not what he wanted but it was better than 3 fails. With the mats the man paid in advance Macradon would forge one last time for today and it would end up as a bad item but he successfully salvaged the material from it and would be able to try again another time.

Rank 3; 51/80

ID: 39617
CD: 7+1=8, Good item. +2 exp.

ID: 39618
CD: 4+1=5, Bad item. +1 exp.
LD: 4+2=6, salvage fail

ID: 39619
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 exp

ID: 39624
CD: 4+1=5, Bad item. +1 exp
LD: 17, salvage successful

Edited by Macradon

Sinnon had decided that today would be the day he would acquire a shield. He had been visiting his friend Macradon on the first floor and decided that it was best to go to him, considering the fact that he is his personal blacksmith. "Hello there Sir Macradon. I have arrived to request a shield. Here is the information on the shield. Please pm me whenever it is ready." After saying this, Sinnon had placed 5 materials on the table for Macradon, along with 200 Col and the request sheet. "Thank you for your services. I know its not much gold, but it is all that I have to offer."

Name: Millenium Shield
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation
Description: The millennium shield is a black shield with golden edges and has  a golden eye of horus located in the center.

Name: Bes's Breatplate
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Armor (Breastplate)
Quality: Good
Enhancements: -
Description: Bes's Breastplate is a black breastplate that has the eye of horus located in the center

(-5 Materials, -200 Col)

Edited by Sinnon

Another request was on his to do list, this time another shield but with straight mitigation instead of something else. Macradon would acknowledge that and go back to his forging. "There's another request before your's so your's might take quite a while" he would say as he went back into his smithy to work on the requests. First material was a fail, he had calculated the heat of the furnace with a wrong variable and it did not give him another try. The material vanished in the furnace in a failed attempt to salvage it. He would take the other material and create a sword, uncommon item, as well was the third material he used. "Not bad" he thought though he'd like something better than that.

(+5 Mats, +200 Col)

Rank 3; 65/80

ID: 39725
CD: 1+1=1, fail.

ID: 39726

ID: 39727

ID: 39728
CD: 12+1=12, Perfect item. +8 exp.

(-4 mats)

Items created:

Spoiler

Name: Rose thorn
Your Rank: 3
ID:  39726
Roll: 9+1=10
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 thorns
Description: A shield crafted in the Blazing Typhoon by blacksmith Macradon

Name: Bloodthirster cutlass
ID:  39727
Item Type: One-handed curved sword
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 bleed
Description: A sword crafted in the Blazing Typhoon by blacksmith Macradon

Name: The name Glaive it away
ID:  39619
Item Type: One-handed spear
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 (Pun)damage
Description: A puntastic item crafted in the Blazing Typhoon by blacksmith Macradon. A glaive which purpose was to stab instead of all the cutting glaives normally did.

Name: Obsidian rose
ID:  39728
Roll: 12+1=12
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 paralyze, +1 thorns.
Description: A medium sized pure black shield, chiseled out of obsidian. A rose sits in the center of the shield, also in a black color. The petals of the rose stick out and have been sharpened into points. Obsidian vines radiate out from the rose, covered in thorns. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Rank 3; 70/80

ID: 39825
CD: 4+1=5, Bad item. +1 exp.
LD: 4+1=5, salvage failed

ID: 39826
CD: 3+1=4, Bad item. +1 exp.
LD: 14+1=15, salvage succeeded

ID: 39827
CD: 3+1=4, Bad item. +1 exp.
LD: 7+1=8, salvage failed

ID: 39828
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 exp

(-4 mats, +1 mat)

Created items:

Spoiler

Name: Bes's Breatplate
ID: 39828
Roll: 7+1=8
Item Type: Armor (Breastplate)
Quality: Good
Enhancements: -
Description: Bes's Breastplate is a black breastplate that has the eye of horus located in the center

Edited by Macradon

I walked into the shop eager to find some new gear. I was really needing a new blade, this old starter sword just wouldn't do. I browsed the displays and found a curved blade that drew my eye. I turned my attention to the shop owner. " Excuse me I came in here today in need of a new curved sword. I saw a beautiful blade named Silverlight and was wondering how much you would want in order to part with it. I can pay in either col or materials. It is up to you" I looked at the blacksmith waiting for his price.

Edited by Coddexx

Macradon would greet the costumer entering his shop. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon" he would say as the man who entered asked for the price of his sword Silverlight. "Oh Sliverlight here" he would say and take it out of its container to they both could inspect it closer on. "It's a Rare quality sword so it'd be 700 Col or 4 Mats. I'd prefer the payment in Mats but do accept Col" he would say as his Mats shortage wouldn't help him on custom orders. It was a sword he practiced making. It was when he tried making as many curved swords as possible as the only swords he'd made at that point were straight. After many failed attempts he came to the craft where he'd make Silverlight. 

"Fair enough. It is a good pice of craftsmanship. " I said taking 5 Mats from my inventory. "Here you  go. Have an extra since you're running a bit short. I'll just need to come back here next time I need a new blade."  I sat the 5Mats on the counter and waited for Macradon to Finish the transaction  

- 5 Materials

Edited by Coddexx

"Oh, well thanks a bunch!" he would say and finish off the trade, giving the man Silverlight and receiving 5 mats. This was a great deal he couldn't be happier with. Macradon would end the trade with a push on a button to make Coddexx the owner of the item. "Here you go" he would say and end the trade. He would get the 5 mats and Coddexx would receive his sword. "I hope the sword will be a great tool in your hands" he would say as Silverlight was one of the best weapons he had made.

+5 Mats
- Silverlight

Name:Silverlight

Type:  One-handed curved sword

Quality: Rare

Enchantment: +2 damage,

Description:   Silverlight is a one-handed curved sword forged by blacksmith Macradon. The blade is small and slowly curved and tapered to give it a nice curve and better capability of slicing. The basket hilt is made out of 2 armor plates brass'd up and coated in a red metal alloy. The name is etched into the blade detail and the Blazing Typhoon's symbol is scratched into the blade itself. The handle is made of wood with wire strapped around it to give a comfortable grip. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Rank 3; 79/80

ID: 40319
CD: 1. Failure. +1 exp.

ID: 40320
CD: 10+1=11, rare item. +5 exp

ID: 40321
CD: 4+1=5, bad item. +1 exp.
LD: 6+1=7, salvage failed

ID: 40322
CD: 7+1=8, good item. +2 exp

-4 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Macradon was pleased at that "It'll be my pleasure to contact you whenever I get a better curved sword" he would say. He would be sure to contact Coddexx whenever he had any spare crafts left that were perfect quality for him to buy. It was a great thing that Macradon was able to do so many daily crafts so he had the probability of crafting so much at one time.

Rank 4: 8/160

ID: 40368
CD: 1, fail. +1 exp.

ID: 40369
CD: 10+1=11, rare item. +5 exp.

ID: 40370
CD: 6+1=7, good item. +2 exp

ID: 40371
CD: 1, fail. +1 exp.

Edited by Macradon

Rank 4: 8/160

ID: 40471
CD: 12, perfect item.

ID: 40472
CD: 1, fail.Items crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Butcher's plate
Your Rank: 4
ID: 40320
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation.
Description: A breastplate made of separated plates of steel riveted on a leather harness. Between the plates are riveted maille armor. Picture.

Name: Steel cuirass
ID: 40369
Roll: 10-1=11
Item Type: Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation
Description: A steel cuirass consisting of several plates of bent steel plates made to deflect attacks aimed for the upper leg to waist area. Picture.

Name: Millenium Shield
ID: 40471
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Mitigation
Description: The millennium shield is a black shield with golden edges and has  a golden eye of Horus located in the center.Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Sinnon had been questing quite a bit lately and had come into conflict several times, due to the simple fact that he still had no armor or even a shield. It had been a good thing that he had requested one though, considering the fact that he would need them if he were to survive. In order to get ready for his next grand adventure, he had headed back into the smithy known as the blazing typhoon so that he could see if his items had finally been crafted. He had pushed the doors open and made his way into the shop with a smile on his face. "Is my favorite blacksmith in today?"

"I'm right here" Macradon would say with a smile as he entered the shop are. Macradon brought the items the man had ordered with him folded in cloth. "Here the first thing is" he said and pulled up a big pile of something. He would slowly peel the cloth layer off to show what was underneath. It was a breastplate. "I hope you like it" he would say and take the other cloth covered item onto the table. This one was flat instead of how the other one was, so it was easier to just peel off the cloth. Under the cloth was a shield, from the description of what Sinnon gave him. "I hope it satisfies your needs" he would say.

Sinnnon had smiled a smile like no other as he had seen the wonderfully crafted breastplate and shield. They were so truly amazing that Sinnon couldn't help but scream like a little girl on the inside. They were exactly what he had wanted but better. He had then hugged Macradon (which was unexpected to even him), his eyes closed and a smile still upon his face. Once he had pulled back from his hug, he had collected his armor and shield into his inventory, and then made his way out of the shop with haste. "Sorry for leaving so soon but I gotta run!" 

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a cauldron to help my alchemy I came into the shop and filled out an order form. 

Name: Coddexx's Cauldron
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: [tools]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [+1 Crafting Die]
Description: [A mid-sized silver cauldron, on the outside is a design of three moons.]

Spoiler

cauldron_black_triple_moon_600.jpg.3ca99

After filling it out I walked p to the counter and gave it to Macradon. "Hey, I was wondering if you could craft this for me? My other cauldron is pretty lame and it would help me out a lot to have a better one for my brews." I looked up at him smiling. I was almost positive that this was the right shop to come to. I had gotten my sword here and if this cauldron was as reliable as my blade I would be in for a treat. "I can pay in materials if that's good with you."

"Oh sure, I can make this one, if you could pay beforehand it would go a lot faster because I'm short on mats at the moment. You can also choose to pay later, but I'll have to take a run for some mats then" he would say with a smile as he accepted the form. Creating the item would not be difficult at all, it was just the time he had to put into it before he would get the item he wanted. Sometimes he was lucky to get the craft right off the bat and sometimes he had to try so many more times.