[Shop-F1]The blazing Typhoon [Rank 10 Grand Master Blacksmith]

"Thanks for coming, I'll get right away on working on your item, sir!" he would say as his customer walked out. He would notice that when he tried to do crafting he wasn't able to make a cauldron. "Huh ... let me see ..." he thought as he opened up the help menu and would look into the area for crafting. That was were he found out that he wasn't able to make tools yet. He would put the materials away and pm the man to come and get his mats again as Macradon wasn't able to make something out of it.

Edited by Macradon
  • Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I came back in to the shop disappointed that I couldn't get a cauldron here but I knew it wasn't Macradon's fault.  I took back my materials and left the shop saddened wishing that I could've bought my cauldron here. Perhaps I could come back when he was rank five and get my cauldron then. But there was no telling when that would be.

Edited by Coddexx
  • 2 weeks later...

Rank 4: 19/160

ID: 43255
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 exp

CD: 5+1=6, good item. +2 exp

CD: 5+1=6, good item. +2 exp

CD: 6+1=7, good item. +2 exp

CD: 6+1=7, good item. +2 exp

+1 Uncommon item
-5 Mats

Edited by Macradon

Klick was looking for assistance for the harder floors on the boards and mentioned not having a spear. Well, someone respond claiming they can making him a spear if he came to his shop. Klick returned and saw the note. He grinned and ran over to the shop as quickly as possible. He looked around to see it was a legit shop and not some PKer trying to jump him. Not like he could not hold his own. Klick did recently trash a Minotaur in 4 hits so he was pretty confident in his skill. Well anyway, he grabbed a request form and filled it out.
Name: Declaration of War

ID:
Roll:
Item Type: 1H Assault Spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 DMG 1 Bleed
Description: This red tipped spear is sharp and riddle with black teeth on the shaft under the blade. The blade as a slight curve and is ensure to inflict bleeding if used properly. Under the blade jets out 2 dark red blades to ensure the victim is being cut nomatter what direction the weapon is moving. In sort, it is a very pointy weapon.

Macradon saw a person entering his shop, he would walk out to greet him. "Hello there!" Macradon said as he would set his mallet away from him. He saw that the person had filled out one of the requests. Macradon would take a look at it and look in his chest if there were enough materials to work with. "Alright, thanks for coming, I will notify you when the item is done!" he said with a big smile and walked back into the smithy. He worked hard and used his prowess for work for the man who had entered his shop. And finally, he did manage to finish off the request.

Rank 4: 34/160

ID: 43526
CD: 6+1=7, good item. +2 exp.

ID: 43527
CD: 2+1=3, fail. +1 exp.

ID: 43528
CD: 5+1=6, good item. +2 exp.

ID: 43529
CD: 6+1=7, good item. +2 exp.

ID: 43530
CD: 11+1=12, perfect item. +8 exp.

-5 Mats
+1 Perfect item [Declaration of War]

Crafted item:

Name: Declaration of War
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
ID: 43530
Roll: 12
Item Type: One handed assault spear
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Damage, +1 bleed.
Description:  This red tipped spear is sharp and riddle with black teeth on the shaft under the blade. The blade as a slight curve and is ensure to inflict bleeding if used properly. Under the blade jets out 2 dark red blades to ensure the victim is being cut nomatter what direction the weapon is moving. In sort, it is a very pointy weapon. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Klick received a pm after his new weapon was completed. He grinned and ran back into the shop, tripping over a step... or lack of a step. he was not sure because he did not really look at the shop as a whole. Either way he tumbled into the shop but he survived because he was awesome and a tank. He then walked up to the counter and was in awe at the weapon. He pulled out the 1000 col and placed it on the counter. Then he pointed at the weapon. "Thank you... Good Man!" He felt really lucky to have met him and now he could go into the next quest arms a blazing.

-1000 col
Gain:

Name: Declaration of War
OBTAIN: The Blazing Typhoon
Item Type: 1h assault spear
Enhancements: +2 Damage, +1 bleed.
Description: Picture.

"You're very welcome" Macradon said to the man. "Oh, and if you need some kind of shield as well, just come and ask and I'll work for you again" he'd say and give a thumbs up. He would finish the trade, 1000 Col for this spear, it was fine. He was one of the cheapest Smiths in the game at this point, a great help for those in the lower levels who could need a helping hand. "Job well done!" he'd think for himself as he would go into his smithy again to look at what to make now.

+ 1000 Col
- Declaration of War

Klick was very satisfied with his work and thus wanted to order another item. It would be a spear but his plan for this spear would be something he could used against a tanky opponent. He grabbed another form and started filling it out. This weapon was going to have no damage but a lot of status effects. It would be a risky weapon to use but completely worth it if he ever find his self in a spot where damage just was not going to cut it. After planing everything out he put the paper on the desk. "May i request another... thank you."

Name: Call for Freedom
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: 1H Assault Spear
Enhancements: 2 bleed 1 Paralyze
Description: This was a yellow tip spear with a blue flag. Red blades extended down the shaft. A sliver stream crawled up the shaft which collected the blood of the victim. Even freedom has its price.

Edited by Klick

Macradon saw the man enter his shop again. "Welcome back!" he would say. The man filled out yet another formula, though it wasn't the shield he had joked about last time the man came to his shop. This time he wanted a spear, but this one had status effects on it. Macradon would try to work it out. he walked out to his smithy but it was a bit harder than before. He wasn't able to succeed fast enough like last time, so he would prepare some materials to try out again.

Rank 4: 47/160

ID: 43632
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

ID: 43633
CD: 4+1=5, fail. +1 EXP.
Salvage failed.

ID: 43634
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

ID: 43635
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

ID: 43636
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

-5 Mats
+ 4x Uncommon items.

Edited by Macradon

Rank 4: 63/160

ID: 43921
CD: 3+1=4, bad item. +1 EXP.
Salvage failed.

ID: 43922
CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item. +8 EXP

ID: 43923
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

ID: 43924
CD: 8+1=9, Uncommon item. +3 EXP.

ID: 43925
CD: 2+1=3, fail. +1 EXP

-5 Mats
+ 2 Uncommon item
+1 Perfect item

Name: Call for freedom
ID: 43922
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: +2 bleed, +1 paralyze.
Description:  This was a yellow tip spear with a blue flag. Red blades extended down the shaft. A sliver stream crawled up the shaft which collected the blood of the victim. Even freedom has its price. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Klick received a pm after his new weapon was completed. He grinned and ran back into the shop, not tripping over anything. He was sure because he did  look at the shop as a whole. He walked respectfully into the shop as if he had been here before. He then walked up to the counter and was in awe at the weapon. He pulled out the 1000 col and placed it on the counter. Then he pointed at the weapon. "Thank you... again!" He felt really really lucky to have met him and was ready to fight those tanky mobs.

-1000 col
Gain:

Name: Call for freedom
Obtain:The blazing Typhoon
Enhancements: +2 bleed, +1 paralyze.
Description:   Picture.

Zandra enters The blazing typhon, she have started to learn the blacksmith that owns this place pretty well. They have been on several adventures togetherand she would call him one of her best friends in Aincrad.''Hello Mac, hows it going?'' she said friendly to the white haired man.''I would like to place an order.'' she said, filled in an order and handed it over to Mac.

Name: Shield of shining stars
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Rare or perfect
Enhancements: Rare: Thorn and damage mit +3. Perfect: Thorn 1, damage mit +3 and regen 1
Description: Instead of having spikes on the shied, this one let out a blinding light that damage the enemy that attacks the wielder.

Shield%20of%20shining%20stars_zpsqrmvy6j

As Zandra walked into the Blazing Typhoon, Macradon would hear a costumer walk in. He would go out of his smithy and into the main part of the shop. He was saying "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon, I'm Macr-" until he saw it was Zandra. "Oh, hi Zandra. I'm doing fine. What can I help you with?" he asked. She had filled out a form and Macradon would take a look at it. "Ah yes, I'll get to work ASAP" he said and would take the form with him into the smithy to begin the work.

Rank 4: 67/160

ID: 44543
CD: 12, Perfect item. +8 exp.

ID: 44544
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 exp.

ID: 44545
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 exp.

ID: 44546
CD: 10+1=11, Rare item. +5 exp.

ID: 44547
CD: 7+1=8, Good item. +2 exp.

-5 Mats.
+ 1 Uncommon item.
+ 1 Rare item.

+ 1 Perfect item:

Name: Shield of shining stars
ID:  44543
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: Thorn 1, damage mit +3 and regen 1
Description: Instead of having spikes on the shied, this one let out a blinding light that damage the enemy that attacks the wielder. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra entered the shop that she just left a couple of hours agao.''The shield already finished?'' She asked and went to Mac to pick it up.''Oh it lookes exactly like I wanted to, youre the best.'' she accepted the transaction.''Keep the change, because you was so quick.'' she said before leaving the shop with her new equipment.

-2000 Col

+Shield of shining stars

Lelouch needed a sword. He needed a powerful sword that can do damage for him. Of course, if he was powerful already, he would have people strike for him. However, he was not so powerful at the moment. Still, his arrogance and confidence were still quite obvious. He shook his head as he walked around the first floor, hoping that he might be able to find a shop that was fairly cheap for his shopping needs. Indeed, he seemed to have found something... Someone rather. The owner was a white haired man and he truly wasn't aware of whether the man was a skilled crafter or not considering the fact that he was still on the first floor. However, he needed the sword for a nearby quest so he wanted a really qualified blacksmith that was actually willing to serve in a quick time. With a smirk, he walked into the shop to see the white-haired owner. "Greetings blacksmith." Lelouch said with his usual arrogance and his mind was instantly working. He did not recognize the blacksmith from when he had scouted the area for a long time. Indeed, he didn't seem to hold significance but it was quite rude if he was to point that out. Lelouch sighed before continuing. "I am present for a rapier that deals damage. It seems like you do not have a sword that I require at the moment so I request that you make an item for me. I shall now fill out an order form in high hopes that you can finish up this quest in quick time as I am in emergency use for the item. Please PM me immediately upon completion." Lelouch finished before starting to fill out the form that was in front of him.

Name: Dark King's Blade
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: 3X Damage
Description: A dark purple rapier with a golden helm. The blade is as thin as a needle. It is rather light but strikes with a dark, purple glow that follows the path. Because of its speed, only those skilled enough to master the uniqueness is able to control it efficiently. The blade prioritizes speed over power but it strikes with surprise and strikes deadly if it is used correctly.

Macradon would trade the shield for the col and was slightly shocked by the 2000 col given to him, it was much more than he had thought he'd get. He would smile gladly at the large tip he was just given and would wave Zandra bye. It was true, Macradon was quite quick with his craft at that moment, so it was a good reason to give him a pad on the back, but this tip was just more than a light pad on the back. He would clean his shop again and put away his tools, just as another customer would enter his shop. "Hello and welcome to the Blazing Typhoon! I'm your blacksmith, Macradon, and what can I help you with?" he would ask the newcomer, a person he hadn't met before. It was someone who had a rather arrogant tone in his voice, Macradon wouldn't mind. He didn't seem like a high leveled player so he probably came for a weapon or something, and he was right. The man had come for a sword, a perfect quality damage sword. Macradon had one himself that he kept hanging behind him, but this sword of his was a greatsword rather than a rapier that the man wanted. He wanted it to be made as fast as possible, so Macradon would go to work asap. "Thanks for the request! I'll head to the workbench as fast as possible!" he would say and go to his smithy.

Rank 4: 82/160

ID: 44728
CD: 2+1=3, fail. +1 EXP.

ID: 44729
CD: 5+1=6, Good item. +2 EXP.

ID: 44730
CD: 12, Perfect Item. +8 EXP.

ID: 44731
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 EXP.

ID: 44732
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 EXP.

+1 Perfect item

Name: Dark King's Blade
ID:  44730
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier.
Quality: Perfect.
Enhancements: +3 Damage.
Description: A dark purple rapier with a golden helm. The blade is as thin as a needle. It is rather light but strikes with a dark, purple glow that follows the path. Because of its speed, only those skilled enough to master the uniqueness is able to control it efficiently. The blade prioritizes speed over power but it strikes with surprise and strikes deadly if it is used correctly. Picture.

Edited by Macradon

Lelouch had gotten the PM that his sword had already been created and it took the time period of a day. Indeed, he was quite pleased that his sword had been made so soon but he would have to throw away all but 100 of his Col and after this, he would have to go and have a bit more material gathering in order to replenish his Col and material amount. Lelouch sighed as he returned to the spot in which he had been only yesterday and entered the door. With a look around, he was able to spot what seemed to be his sword and it was quite an elegant one. It seemed to be light and quick, allowing the user smooth movement. Rapier is a gentleman sword. Lelouch thought with a smile before looking back at the white-haired blacksmith. Once more, he did not find the face particularly recognizing so he inferred that the man was not the most powerful player ever. However, the man sure was a qualified blacksmith and Lelouch was now given a weapon with much power. With a smirk, he opened up his menu. "Very well. I give my thanks for the speed in which my request was granted. I shall now send the trade request in order to obtain the weapon for my own use." Lelouch said, sending over 1500 Col for the perfect weapon.

+1 Dark King's Blade
-1,500 Col

Macradon saw the man coming for his sword, Macradon would get out and give him his sword. The trade request would go through and Macradon would get his money for the trade of the sword, it was a fair trade. "I hope you liked the service here, thanks for the purchase and be sure to come again!" he'd say. 1500 col into his account, that was nice, even for those mats he spent for the sword. He would go back to his smithy and clean up if there weren't any more requests for today.

[- Dark King's Blade]
[+ 1500 Col]

Rank 4: 102/160

ID: 44960
CD: 11+1=12, Perfect item. + 8 EXP.

ID: 44961
CD: 1, Fail. + 1 EXP.

ID: 44962
CD: 3+1=4, bad item. + 1 EXP.
Salvage failed.

ID: 44963
CD: 12, Perfect item. + 8 EXP.

ID: 44964
CD: 7+1=8 Good item. + 2 EXP.

Edited by Macradon

After the newfound Tier system of crafting, Macradon were on his knees. "And I just made my armor yesterday ..." he thought and looked into his armoury. he had to do something, he needed some new equipment, and fast. He would quickly go into the smithy and make some new armor, even though it wasn't much, he was capable of making tier 2 equipment.

Rank 4: 113/160

ID: 45120
CD: 7+1=8, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 45121
CD: 9+1=10, Uncommon item. +3 Exp.

ID: 45122
CD: 4+1=5, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 45123
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

ID: 45124
CD: 6+1=7, Good item. +2 Exp.

Edited by Macradon