[PP-F2] Finding a friend <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Complete)

Abandon sits under a tree on floor 2 eating a piece of bread. 'I can't believe I'm such a bad cook! I have to eat this bland bread!' He thinks to himself angrily when an NPC approaches. "You want to know a secrete?" She asks him. Abandon looks up at the old woman, startled as he didn't hear her come towards him. "Um... Sure I guess" he says hesitantly. She leans down to him "if you feed an enemy it may join you as a familiar" she grins. Abandon sits there thinking for a moment. "Yeah" he says "I'm up for that what do i need?" She looks at him "You need some special food. i sell some for 20col a piece". He opens his menu and scrolls to his col "I'll take 5" he hands her the col and she hands him the small bags of food. "thank you" he says as he turns to head toward the grasslands. 'hopeful i can find something useful' he thinks to himself

Edited by Thedarkwolf

Abandon approaches the grasslands. 'this looks like as good a place as any' he thinks to himself. He suddenly stops 'i should probably check the quest log before i try to tame a monster so i know what i can tame' he thinks as he opens his quest log. 'oh it cant be bigger than a small dog, that's fine' as he is looking a large snake attacks him but Antofer, out of no where, Jumps in the way it swiftly lands a blow to his leg the pixels fly . Abandon draws his sword and thinks to himself 'welp i cant tame that' he jumps back and readies a strike. the snake rears up as well ready for a second attack. 

ID# 47011 result: Mob 9

Antofer -15hp - 4 energy

Abandon 12hp - 3 energy

Snake - 3hp

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"I got this buddy!" Antofer jumps in the way of the snake striking it the sword swings right into him the Snake backs up decided what he should do next. Antofer lookds around so i dont this this one likes you. well at least the void well accept it here in a second. good thing that at this level they dont have poison right? Antofer plants his feet making him self bigger to intimidate the Snake. looks like you have to go through me first huh. The snake hisses. the wound on it bleeding.

ID 47012 battle dice 8 hit 

16 hp - 4 energy 

Snake- 1 hp

Edited by Antofer

Abandon yells at Antofer "Where in the great name of The Void did you come from!? Oh well, that works" He readies his stance and Activates is STRAIT sword skill  he swiftly bends his knees and makes a lunge for the Snake. He goes strait through the snake. The Pixels fly and a huge blue gash runs through the Large snake from the tip of its head to the tip of its tail. Once the snake has perrished he stands up, realising how well he did. He walks over to Antofer "Thanks for the help" he says extending his hand "i really appreciate it"

ID# 47015 Result: Combat 10 (Critical Success) Loot: Good Item 

Antofer 15hp - 4 energy

Abandon 12hp - 1 energy

Snake - Ded

1 mat and 50 col go to Abandon

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"Eh no problem." I told you i would be a little later sorry about that. but better late then never huh? well im glad that went down quick. what kinda pet are you looking for? yeah mine doesnt really help with combat to much little Chi-Chi is more of a utility support so yeah. Antofer looks at Chi-Chi whos a little good helper you are! thats right. Anyways where are we off to today? and you got the food right?

"I have no recollection of you telling me that but alright. I'm looking for whatever i can get." he looks at the familiar "You said its name is Chi-Chi? he suits you well" he smiles it is warmer than normal but still has coldness in it. "well lets keep looking i guess, while we are at it want to look for some mats? I'm running low and I'm sure you are too." he begins to look around for a mat but cant seem to find anything. as he searches however he spots a small pack of wolves. he returns to Antofer "Hey should we go kill 'em?" he looks with a want to kill them prevalent in his eyes.

ID# 47017 Result: Loot 5 (Fail)

Yeah i could use some more i guess. I send Chi-Chi to find me some cotton. Chi-Chi runs out into the woods. He come running back with mats in his mouth and its transfer to my inventory. Its was a colder day today the wind was most of it really. "man i wish i had some warmer armor." but as long as we stay away from the water we are find okay? And the wolfs? yeah sure lets get em! let me see how many are there. ah okay yeah lets get the drop on em."  

ID# 47018 results: +1 mat

Loot: 13 (+3)

"there are four of them, lets go!" Abandon runs over to them and rears for an attack and slices down hard on the beast. The wolf rears up in pain as the large sword goes through it leaving a large gash. The wolf then strikes back immediately but the pain blurred its sight for a moment and it misses grazing  but not harming abandon. Abandon jumps back to antofer and yells "Switch!" as he lets antofer take a swing.

ID# 47019 Result: Combat 9 (Critical Success) Mob 3 (Failure)

Antofer - 16hp 4 energy

Abandon - 12hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 5hp

Wolf (2) 8hp

Wolf (3) 8 hp

Wolf (4) 12 hp

Lets end this quickly i yell. I jump forward into the pack and use my Sword art Full crescent. After the first attack the wolfs where ready and jump backwards and move out of the attack range and then as a pack they jump back for the kill. Wolf one lands a Hit and yelps from The damage return. the Second wolf attack crits and hurts me alittle but i shake the wolf off quickly and the 3ed wold missed and turned around ready for the next attack. "Ha thats all you got wolfs? your gonna kill your self before me"

ID's

Spoiler

ID# 47020 results:

Battle: 1 fail

MOB 2: 9 -1=8 hit  

ID# 47021 results:

MOB 3: 10 -1 =9 crit

D# 47022 results:

MOB 4: 5 -1 =fail

Antofer - 13hp 2 energy

Abandon - 12hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 5 hp

Wolf (2) 1 hp

Wolf (3)  1hp

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Edited by Antofer

Abandon chuckles slightly and rushes wolf (1) however he overestimated the speed of his attack and the trajectory and misses entirely. The wolf however after seeing abandon miss ran strait for him. however he found a hole along the way and tripped. as he tumbles to the ground he looks up at abandon as he is laying at his feet. 'Aw he is kind of cute, too bad we already attacked it. oh well The Void probably wouldn't approve anyways as its too stereotypical for a worshiper of The Void, as myself, to have a wolf as a pet'

ID# 47023 Result: Combat 3 (Failure) Mob 1 (Critical Failure)

Antofer - 13hp 2 energy

Abandon - 12hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 5 hp

Wolf (2) 1 hp

Wolf (3)  1hp

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Antofer jumps into the battle And attack wolf 4 Antofer missed and ends up attack the ground and then wolf 3 bites his back and Snaps its own neck and falls to the ground and dissolves. wolfs 1 3 and 4 look at each other and then where like eh whatever forget moon-moon he was stupid. the rest of the wolfs miss and Antofer laughs" haha stupid wolf i bet its name was something stupid like moon-moon. Attack Abandon! there open! 

Spoiler

ID# 47027 results:

Battle: 4 fail 

MOB 2: 1 fail

ID# 47028 results:

Battle: 7

Loot: 10 (+3) mat &any good item to Antofer- heal potion +5hp (post action) 

MOB 3 : 10

ID# 47027 results:

MOB 4: 1

Antofer - 12 hp 2 energy

Abandon - 12hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 5 hp

Wolf (2) 1 hp

Wolf (3)  ded

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Edited by Antofer

Abandon "Ha yeah you are probably right, he seemed like a moon-moon!" abandon brings his sword down on wolf(1) who was still sprawled on the ground. it yelps in pain and jumps to its feet. before he is able to move, Abandon is bitten by the wolf(1) and pixels fly off of both creatures who step back in pain. "Antofer are you almost done over there? because I may need a hand here in a second" abandon begins to block out the pain and readies another attack by raising his sword and focusing his energy.

ID# 47029 Results: Combat 8 (Success) Mob 7 (Success)

Antofer - 12hp 2 energy

Abandon - 6hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 3 hp

Wolf (2) 1 hp

Wolf (3)  ded

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Edited by Thedarkwolf

watch out! Antofer yells as he Tried  to defend Abandon, but he lands a hit on wolf 2, the wolf falls to the ground and dies yelping in plain for its friends to help it. Antofer then smashes his face in with his boot sending wolf flying everywhere and then faded. The wolf 4 attacked me but Antofer moved out of the way. the wolf was angry. i killed his wife painful. in front of his friends. damn thats cold. Antofer Chuckled one more for the void. He looks at Abandon he is now a faceless void 

Spoiler

D# 47030 results:

Battle: 7

Loot: 2

ID# 47032 results:

MOB 4 : 6 -1 miss

Antofer - 12hp 2 energy

Abandon - 6hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 3 hp

Wolf (2) ded + mat to Abandon 

Wolf (3)  ded  mat & any good item to Antofer- heal potion +5hp (post action) 

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Abandon swings down at the wolf but trips over his untied shoes and immediately forgets what he was doing and bends down to tie them. The wolf (1) who sees his opportunity makes a mad dash for Abandon however he vastly missed and ran directly into Antofer, not knocking antofer over but defiantly pushing him forward slightly. Abandon gets up to see the wolf (1) run into antofer and yells "Yo antofer.... I think a thing hit you!" he then gets ready to make a dash for the wolf.

ID# 47033 Result: Combat 1 (Critical Failure) Mob 2 ( Failure)

Antofer - 12hp 2 energy

Abandon - 6hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 3 hp

Wolf (2) ded + mat to Abandon 

Wolf (3)  ded  mat & any good item to Antofer- heal potion +5hp (post action) 

Wolf (4)  6 hp

Antofer Jumps in and missed but as I was on the ground. the wolf ran over bite my face and died "lol wut" The wolf is like are you serious......The last wolf things runing away is a good idea but i stare him down and he is all like YOU KILLED MY FIENDS. and the wolf runs at me as i scramble to get up the loot menu gets in the way. ugh yeah whatever accept oh no he is coming right for me!. 

Spoiler

ID# 47036 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 3

Loot: 16 +4 uncommon item 

MOB: 9

Antofer - 11hp 2 energy

Abandon - 6hp 3 energy

wolf (1) 3 hp

Wolf (4)  ded mat + uncommon item to Antofer ( +1 Damage  curved sword )

Edited by Antofer

Abandon runs and block off the wolf bringing a crushing blow of justice down upon the wolf. it is literally cut in half, there aren't even any pixels it was just a clean cut. "Yeah!" abandon yells "Take that you beast!" he gives a slight jump for joy and reads his reward menu. 'well would you look at that 45 more col and a mat' "Yo Antofer what did you get? it seemed powerful!" He looks over at antofer curiously, while he smiles warmly. this is the first time anyone in the game has ever seen him actually smile warmly

ID# 47041 Result: Combat 10 (Critical Success)

Antofer - 11hp 2 energy

Abandon - 6hp 3 energy

wolf (1) ded  mat & 45 col to abandon

Wolf (4)  ded mat + uncommon item to Antofer

Okay see if you can tame anything. i'm going to look for matts let me know how it goes Antofer leave the party for a moment. Antofer looks in the woods and find a nice little cotton bush. there are a few bugs but i brush them off and store it in my inventory. The sun starts to set and it gets colder Chi-Chi curls up around me for warmth. Well i should get back and check on Abandon As i walk over He...

ID# 47042 results:

Loot: 13 + 4 1 mat 

Abandon looks around excited to find a friend "There you are you little bugger" he says with a grin to a small Volcano Rabbit. he approaches slowly with his hand out his hand with  the food in it. the rabbit looks around hesitantly and eventually starts to eat. a menu pops up "what would you like to name this monster?" Abandon types into the box Candi. and smiles at his new friend. "I wonder what adventures we will have together little bunny, come on lets go show you to antofer I'm sure he will be happy to see i got one"

ID# 47043 Result: Loot 12 (Familiar success, no special properties)

"hey man what did you get?" Anything cool i say. I feel the wind pick up wow its getting really really cold bud. woooo we gotta get out of here man. Anything special about it? I found this cool thing tho its a radish. and im kinda hungry ohhh its normal? want me to kill it? Do you remeber where you got the quest from cuz i dont. and where the heck is tsubsas? he should be here by now. well what ever.   

"Look at him" Abandon says with delight at the 27cm long and 400g rabbit in his hand "Isn't he just adorable? No i dont want you to kill her." he holds Candi closer to his body. "why are you so cold? i don't feel anything and i am pretty sure you have more armour on than me." he looks at Antofer who is violently shivering. and cocks his head. thinking to himself 'what kind of wuss is this guy, its really not that cold out here, oh well maybe he is being blesses by The Great and Mighty Void'