[PP-F2] <Long Live the Queen> (Comet)

The brokers of the first floor only seemed to recite the same ridiculous information, however; today was different. The pinkette was rather surprised to hear about a peculiar quest on the floor above the one she currently occupied. Mulling it over, she wagered she could probably take it by herself but maybe looking for a partner wouldn't be too terrible. Turning on her heel, she scanned the waves of players and looked for anyone with party up potential. Each player seemed to be off in their own world at the moment though. A discouraged sigh exited her as she began to head for the teleportation gate.

Comet sighed. His previous two partners seemed to have suddenly run off and ditched him. Hence, his attempt to finish his first quest was soon discovered to fail. Comet smiled though... He was sure that his life would be endangered if he was to come up against a Queen Wasp. Indeed, Comet had really not even fought some of the weakest boars yet if he was forced to fight a bee, he would probably have a high chance of facing the reaper, itself. Comet looked around, still feeling the need to finish the quest despite the fact that his previous partners had ditched him. Indeed, as he walked along the town of the new second floor, he tried to watch out for anyone that might be looking around for a partner in the quest. Of course, most seemed to be occupied with whatever they were doing or thinking of. However, there was one pretty pink haired older girl was in the distance. This one looked like the one that had previously joined her on a quest except this one had heavier armor. She seems nice. Comet thought as she walked over to the older woman and looked up at her, wondering if she had noticed him due to his height. "Uhm. Hello misses. You seem like you are looking for something?" Comet asked questionably, interested in what the pinknette was doing.

Edited by Comet

Swiping through her menu, the girl selected a change of clothes and opted to have her hair stylized a different color, though the change was spontaneous, she mused that black hair suited her better. In the midst of this change, a small voice startle her as she was nearing the city limits. Turning around, a little boy seemed intrigued with watch she was doing. As her eyes met him, she squealed with delight at how cute the child was. "Well aren't you an adorable one? To answer your question, I am looking for someone to accompany me on a quest. You wouldn't happen to know an older sibling or someone that could help me out would ya?"

Comet almost jumped up in surprise as he saw the entire costume of the girl change, including her pink hair and her attire. It was almost if the woman had changed appearance entirely into a different person and even though that was a bit shady with the fact that you could pretty much shape shift in this game, Comet ignored it because he was an innocent, passing boy. Comet smiled, however, when the woman looked down and made eye contact. Indeed, Comet had not exactly expected the woman to squeal when she saw him and this squeal caused Comet to cover his ears but soon, his ears were back to normal as he listened to the girl with an eager, blushing face. As Comet replied to the girl's question, he scratched his head and began to speak. "I don't have an older sibling, but I am fully capable of helping you out! Let me tag along with you!" Comet said eagerly as he hopped up and down in excitement.

Kneeling down to his level, not that it was that much shorter than hers, Lancelot eyed the boy. Although she was sure the youth was serious, she couldn't help but feel like it was her duty to tell him 'no'. She swept her gaze around to it finally fell on his. Her lips curled as if to speak only nothing came out. After contemplating it, the girl sighed and spoke. "Young one, it's quite dangerous out there in the forest. Even if I wanted to bring you along, it'd be dangerous for you. You have no armor and I am not fit to be a tank. I don't have the means to draw aggro, meaning if they decide to attack you..." She hesitated. The words unable to fully form themselves as she spoke. "If they attack you, you may die, and I don't want that for you. Not at all. How about this, rather than participate in the fight, I'll allow you to tag along and watch from a safe place. However, if things get hairy, you are to leave. Understand?" She hated the idea of abandoning the child, though she was quite impressed that he managed to slip away from whomever was suppose to be watching him. He has guts, that's for sure, thought the noirette as she waited for his response.

Comet smiled, knowing that the older woman was concerned for his health. Sure, Comet knew what "hate" was but he really doesn't exactly understand the details that were involved with it. Such a task was way too complicated for Comet's simple and innocent mind. However, one of Comet's most impressive features and characteristics was the fact that he was a stubborn... No, a determined boy that was willing to face even the most dangerous of people/mobs. Comet smirked in confidence as he looked at the pretty black-haired girl that was now eye level from him. With a firm, yet childish voice, Comet replied to the girl with his face as serious as he could try and make it to be. "Aye, I'm sure that you can protect me even if I am in danger! Plus, if I am going to be a front line player in the future, I need to start fighting tough monsters!" Comet said, smirking in delight and continuing to pace around in excitement and wanting to finish up the quest and get some hits off against the killer bee. "Oh yeah! My name is Comet!" Comet introduced himself and took out his dagger. "Don't worry, I don't need armor with you here! My dagger will deal lots and lots of damage!" Comet finished with a loud booming voice.

Despite his cuteness, he is very naive...sigh..Well I've already eaten from the bowl, might as well lick it clean. Patting out the dust in her dress, Lancelot decided to entertain the you at least until the quest was over. "Very well then Comet, I'll allow you to come with me, but remember the rules I laid out. Follow along now, these bees wont kill themselves." Turning on her heel, the noirette began to march off towards the forest outside of Urbus. Hopefully finding the Queen would be a simple task. However, she expected that defeating her would be a different story. As the scenery moved from town-like surroundings to open fields and green pastures, Lancelot glanced over her shoulder to make sure the boy was still trailing her. Once she was sure he was, she yelled out to him. "By the way, my name is Lancelot, but you can call me Lancy."

Comet smirked and looked around at the town to adapt to the environment. Indeed, this was only the second time that he is on this floor and he was pleased that he had a chance to finish off this quest that he had agreed to finish with two other people that had pretty much decided to no longer try the quest. Even though Comet knew that he was risking his life with this quest, he knew that he would have to go big for the skill points or he will never become a top front liner and fight for the others that he cared about. Life here is hard unless one works for the products that it provided. Comet sighed and followed the black-haired girl in order to reach the destination. As he walked, he took the time to scan around the outside of the zone. The place was beautiful and even though there was not as much open grass as the first floor, the trees and different textures of the trees sure made up for the absence of grass. It was definitely a great floor and here, there might be some intense battling between them and the bee. Soon enough, Comet began to fall behind due to the fact that his legs were still underdeveloped. Ouch... Comet thought, trying his hardest to catch up as the girl turned around to introduce herself. "Lancy? That's a great name! Uhm... Can I have a piggy bag ride please?" Comet asked, his face full of innocence and accompanied by a large grin.

Lancelot turned around as the young boy asked a rather interesting question. Grinning she realized, this would be the perfect opportunity to test his resolve. "Comet, if you can keep up with me and follow the rules I laid out, after this over I will give you a piggy back ride back. But you have to show me you can handle this fir-," the noirette paused as her mouth suddenly just dropped as two wasps approached the young child from behind. "Comet, don't move an inch," Lancelot ordered as she materialized her axe. With quickness of a pouncing cat, she lunged forward past the boy and activated her <Crescent Thrust> quickly decimating both of the wasps, as placed a protective hand over Comet. "That was too close for my liking. Stay behind me."

ID: 48739 BD: 7

(Crescent Thrust= 1 Base + 4 Weapon + 2 Skill = 7 x 2 = 14 - 3 = 11 AoE)

Party:

Lancelot: 24/24 E: 2/6 (-4 E)

Comet: ??/?? E: ?

Enemy:

Wind Wasp 1: 1/12 D: 3 M: 3 (-11 HP)

Wind Wasp 2: 1/12 D: 3 M: 3 (-11 HP)

Edited by Lancelot

ID: 48813
BD: 3
MD: 2
Sword Art <<Round Accel>> Activated

Comet was about to whine and complain about not getting a piggy back ride when the black-haired girl in front of him's grinning face turned into one of seriousness. It was a face that Comet recognized, one of determination. She was prepared to strike something with her weapon. At first, Comet thought the girl was going to attack him because she was looking at his direction. Then, Comet was told not to move. From this, he realized that there were mobs behind him. He had been caught out by a few mobs when he was careless and he recognized this crucial mistake. Sure, he didn't know how he had been so careless for a few loud bees to sneak up on him but it happened and now, they were engaged in combat. Slowly, with a scared face, Comet moved behind Lancelot so she could protect him. This was the first time that he had fought mobs that were bigger than him. He knew that in the future, pretty much everything would be bigger than him but he had not expected them to pop-out already. With a sigh, he tried an AoE attack that he had never tried before. However, due to the lack of practice, Comet had failed miserably and wasted energy as well.

The two wind wasps buzzed in excitement. Their stingers pointed up towards the black-haired girl and even though they separated before they attacked, they charged at the same time and at the last moment, they joined together to form a wall of two bees that was persuing one single target. It was an amazing display of teamwork and the bees showed an obvious sense of friendship. Too bad that friendship would soon be cast away into nothingness because they have pretty much no health left.

HP List
Lancelot:
24/24
   Energy: 2/6
Comet: 16/16
   Energy: 2/4 (-2)

Enemies:
Wind Wasp 1:
1/12 [Lancelot: 1][Comet: 0]
   Damage: 3
      Mitigation: 3
Wind Wasp 2: 1/12 [Lancelot: 1][Comet: 0]

Edited by Comet

Raising her axe, Lancelot effortlessly knocked away the bees, rather impressive tactical attack. Patting Comet's head, Lancelot gave him a warm grin while telling him to stay put. "Stay here, I have a few bees to make honey out of." Sprinting forward, the girl used the one of the lowered tree branches as a launch pad as she somersaulted into the air. Rotating a few times, the noirette brought her axe down on the two as she activated her <Crescent Thrust> sword art, which made quick work of the bees. Collecting the dropped materials, Lancelot turned to Comet. "This may have been too dangerous to bring you. Tch. Stay by my side from here on out. We need to find the Queen Wasp quickly."

ID: 4873 BD: 6 (5+1) LD: 4

(Crescent Thrust= 1 Base + 4 Weapon + 2 Skill = 7 x 2 = 14 - 3 = 11 AoE)

HP List
Lancelot:
24/24 (+2 Materials)
   Energy: 3/6

Enemies:
Wind Wasp 1: 0
/12 [Lancelot: 1][Comet: 0]
Wind Wasp 2: 0/12 [Lancelot: 1][Comet: 0]

Edited by Lancelot

Comet looked at the woman in frustration as she declared that it might have been too dangerous to bring him here. This would definitely be a conflict in the future if people cannot think of him as a good, well-rounded player. Yes, he knew that this quest was a challenging one but he must learn to take risks now in order to adapt and get used to challenging situations such as this. Comet looked away with a slumped face to let the girl now that he wasn't pleased with her comment but is too obedient to speak back. "Eh. Fine. I'll stick by your side from now on but after I kill the Wasp Queen, I better get a piggy back ride!" Comet shouted, instantly feeling his mood increase as he began to walk with the tiny little legs that he so possesses. Indeed, even though Comet was walking at the same pace as Lancelot, it took double the effort because his legs were unable to cover the same span as the girl's legs and hence he had to waste more energy in order to walk at the same pace as the girl. Still, Comet had lots of energy to burn so he wasn't bothered by this. As he walked, Comet looked around for anything that may look like a Wind Wasp Queen and there was of course, nothing around. "Looks like there's no Wind Wasp Queens here... We might as well use this time to get some energy back. Right?" Comet asked, remembering what other players told him. Rest if you are low on energy. They had said and he was going to follow that tip.

HP List
Lancelot:
24/24
      Materials: 2
   Energy: 3/4 (+1)

"We will see," replied Lancelot as once again Comet mentioned a piggy back ride. As they traversed the forest more, Lancelot began to grow wary at the lack of <Wind Wasp(s)> and the lack of seeing their queen. Comet must have sensed it too as the young boy suddenly made mention of the lack of enemies. "Resting might not be such a bad idea little one." Locating a bigger tree, the noirette, carefully bent down and sat on her knees and patted the forest floor next to her. "We might as well rest a bit before moving on. We'll find the queen soon enough."

ID: 49265 LD: 5 (No material found)

Edited by Lancelot

ID: 49276
LD: 12

Comet looked around curiously at the surroundings to see whether there was something that he could take with him and claim to be his own. Of course, he was unable to find anything that was worthwhile in which he could take as his own. His luck was only half decent and luck wasn't something that could really be measured. Comet smiled when the older woman offered him a place to sit next to her and with a cheerful jump, he sat next to the woman and leaned his back against the tree trunk that was behind him at the moment. "Yup! Let's get this thing done and over with after we get some energy back!" Comet said cheerfully as he began to play with the grass that was besides him. Comet had always hated waiting but he was well aware that in order to become a good player, he must rely on patience and master the art of the dagger to improve his skills and stats.

HP List
Lancelot:
24/24
   Energy: 4/6 (+1)
   Energy: 4/4 (+1)

Edited by Comet

ID: 49393 LD: 4 (No material found)

Lancelot nodded to the young boys notion. The best way to take on the wasp, would be while they were fully capable of fighting back. So in short, with full energy. The noirette then chuckled to herself. Despite her initial judgement of the child, she was beginning to realize that he is more than just and adorable ball of energy, and that despite his situation, he was a little more mature than she would have imagined. He had a good head on his shoulders; a valuable one at that. Shaking her head, she cast a glance over to him and watched as he tugged at the virtual blades of green sticking out of the ground. Just as she began to smile, the notion quickly faded as buzzing noises began to fill the air. "Comet, ready yourself. I think we may have a date with queen."

HP List
Lancelot: 
24/24
   Energy: 5/6 (+1)
Comet: 16/16
   Energy: 4/4 

Edited by Lancelot

"A date? Uhm... I don't remember what today's date is but you sure are random to ask for the date before fighting a boss queen." Comet said, misunderstanding the woman's comment. With a smile, Comet held up his sword and that was when he realized that he had gear in his inventory which he ordered a few days ago. But, because of the fact that he had been distracted by a butterfly which happened to pass through him, he had forgotten that he had a full set of perfect gear still waiting in his inventory to be equipped. With a nervous chuckle, he could hear that the Queen was nearby and he needed to equip the armor with absolute haste to prevent the Queen from reaching them before he could equip them. "Gah! I forgot I had armor and a charm in my inventory! W-Wait up... Don't attack it yet. Wait for me to put them on!" Comet shouted in panic as he opened his menu and after making a few little clicking mistakes, he finally managed to equip the light armor that he had which provided him with evasion. "Wait... Wait up... I have one more thing to equip."

Equipped Cloth Armor of Agility (3X Evasion)

HP List
Lancelot: 
24/24
   Energy: 5/6

ID: 49588 BD: 10 MD: 6 (Shield Bash = 1 Base + 2 Critical = 3 x 1 = 3 - 0 = 3 DMG)

"I think you misunder- no matter young one. The queen approaches." Lancelot raised her axe in preparation as Comet fiddled around with his inventory. This is not the time to be  forgetting things like that, thought the noirette as the over-sized, crown wearing wasp darted through the foliage and broke through into their clearing. Realizing Comet wasn't quite prepared, Lancy opted to take the defensive route first as the <Wasp Queen> engaged. The yellow jacket hummed with the beat  of her wings as she charged the axe wielding girl. Managing to strike her with a pair pointed jabs, Lancelot's thorns kicked in as she counterattacked with her <Shield Bash> sword art. Shaving some points off the wasp's HP and stunning it in the process, Lancelot glanced at Comet. "This is not the time to mess around Comet, this wasp queen could've have killed you if you were alone."

HP List
Lancelot:
21/24 (12 - 9 = -3 HP)
   Energy: 2/6 (-4)

Enemies:
Wind Wasp Queen:
29/50 (-3 HP)(-18 HP from Thorns) [Stunned]
   Damage: 12

Edited by Lancelot

"Gah! It's so fast!" Comet exclaimed loudly as he watched the boss approach the two players. However, he had one more equipment that he had forgotten to equip and he honestly needed to equip that in order to ensure his chances of hitting the boss. It was more worth it for him to equip the charm to help his accuracy and miss this turn than to not equip it and probably miss against such a fast mob such as the wind wasp itself. Comet sighed and opened up his menu once again. After this, I'll inflict some huge damage on the mob! Comet thought with confidence as he equipped the charm. "Sorry Lancey, next time I'll definitely remember to wear my equipment BEFORE the actual fight. Thanks for bearing with me here..." Comet said with a grateful grin as he watched the charm being equipped. Sure, it had wasted a precious early turn. Still, he now had a better chance of defeating the boss quicker and maybe even get some loot from it. "Alrighty... Let's get this thing done and over quickly. I wanna see if I can ride one of these wasps later." Comet said with a straight face, implying that he was fully serious.

Equipped John Cena Accuracy Boost Charm

HP List
Lancelot:
21/24
   Energy: 2/6

Enemies:
Wind Wasp Queen:
29/50 [Stunned]

ID: 49744 BD: 3

Lancelot's lips turned into a grin at the child's playful declaration. She couldn't fault him for being imaginative given his age, but she hoped his naivety wore off with age. He was delightful, and didn't deserve the troubles of this world, but she couldn't think like that now. The situation at hand called for her undivided attention, however, she had already missed a golden chance due to her musings. Gritting her teeth, she instinctively placed a hand over Comet as he finally seemed to be ready to help. "Alright Comet, show Lancy what you are capable of." 

HP List
Lancelot: 
21/24 (12 - 9 = -3 HP)
   Energy: 3/6 (+1)

Enemies:
Wind Wasp Queen: 
29/50 (-? HP)

Edited by Lancelot

ID: 49781
BD: 4+3=7
Sword Art <<Side Bite>> Activated

Comet was confident that this strike was a definite hit. Comet had not missed a single time ever since he had obtained this super awesome OP charm and he loved it. Of course, he had not exactly done much with the charm so far into the game of his active period, he was still confident that the wasp would be the same as trying to hit a boar. With a grin, Comet jumped into the sky after shouting, "Yes, ma'am!" Just before Comet moved his arm to strike, he became on par with the wasp and with a smooth movement, he was able to deal two quick hits on the wasp with his new sword art and deal 10 damage to the mob. Of course, 10 damage was quite a bit for a player as low leveled as he and he took pride that he was able to deal damage at all. With a proud grin, he returned to his starting place and awaited for his next battle turn where he would definitely deal damage again.

HP List
Lancelot: 
21/24
      Hate: 3
      Hate: 1

Enemies:
Wind Wasp Queen:
19/50 (5 DMG * 2 SA = 10 DMG)