[F2-Shop] Antediluvian Antiques (PK-Access) (Rank 6)

11 hours ago, Date said:

The little shoppe seemed a to be a peculiar sight for the spearman as he traversed the shopping district of the second floor. Closer to the outskirts of the town, he found its old style to fit its name perfectly. Stepping inside, he admired the wares that were crafted and visible for all to see. As he approached the counter, he spotted a few items within the display boxes he could make use of. Checking the prices, he smiled and pointed to the {Pendant of Oversight} and offered a three materials in exchange. "I will take that one please."

-3 Materials

+1 Pendant of Oversight

Lancelot looked up as a young man entered her shop. He seemed new, but she hardly cared for that as she was still quite a low level herself despite her time in Aincrad. As he approached the counter, he immediately pointed out a trinket she had recently made and offered three materials in exchange. Accepting the materials, she retrieved the item and handed it to him. "There you go!"

+3 Materials

-1 Pendant of Oversight

8 hours ago, Snow said:

The young blonde found herself on the second floor of Aincrad. She had heard through the whispers on the wind of a small shop on the edge of town which specialized in antique looking trinkets. Ever since Snow began her adventures in the name of her friend Daire, she wished to buy a token of her memory for the Monument of Life. Finding the quaint little building, Snow entered with jingle of the bell affixed to the door.

"Hello?" she called out quietly, only to find a woman with voluminous black hair working tirelessly at a tool bench behind the counter. Snow closed the door behind her gently and approached the glass countertop which doubled as a display case.

"Hello, miss?" Snow asked. "I'm looking for a trinket, one that can fix permanently to a location as an immortal object. A single rose, either of tinted metal or crystal. It's... it's for a friend... at the Monument."

Snow paused, a subtle note of pain on her expression as she bit her lip to bury her emotions.

"Would you be able to make something like that for me?"

Reveal hidden contents

Name: In Loving Memory
Profession: Artisan
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Vanity
Quality: Good
Enhancements: [None]
Description: An eternal rose. Once placed, a prompt will appear to accept "yes" or "no". By selecting "yes" this rose will become an immortal object, fixed in place for all eternity. When other players inspect it, a message will read: "In loving memory of Last_Chance, Floor 13, February 13th. ~Snow"

As the young man exited, another player filled his place. A young blond who seemed new to the are as well. It's like all the newbies came out of their shell this week. Hmm no matter.. Turning to face the girl, Lancelot responded to her request. "Hello there! And I should be able to do that easily. give just a few moments. And don't worry about a price. I can see the memento means a lot to you so this one is n the house," she explained with a smile. Retreating to the back she began to craft.

ID: 55776 CD: 10 (9+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Oversight
ID: 55776
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy
Description: A ruby gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Accuracy when attacking.

ID: 55777 CD: 4 (3+1) [+1 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 55777
Roll: 4 (3+1)
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Vanity (Tier 1)
Enhancements: N/A
Description: An eternal rose. Once placed, a prompt will appear to accept "yes" or "no". By selecting "yes" this rose will become an immortal object, fixed in place for all eternity. When other players inspect it, a message will read: "In loving memory of Last_Chance, Floor 13, February 13th. ~Snow"

ID: 55778 CD: 10 (9+1) [+5 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Luck
ID: 55778
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description: A malachite gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more luck when searching for loot.

ID: 55779 CD: 12 (12+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Muse
ID: 55779
Roll: 12
Item Type: Huge Painting
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +1 EXP
Description: A painting of nothing. Oddly, it increases the chance of the crafter gaining experience with each craft.

ID: 55780 CD: 12 (11+1) [+8 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Satan
ID: 55780
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Satan engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Wrath.

ID: 55781 CD: 4 (3+1) [+1 EXP] Salvage Roll: 55783 LD: 5 (Fail)

ID: 55782 CD: 4 (3+1) [+1 EXPSalvage Roll: 55784 LD: 4 (Fail)

+3 Materials (Here), -7 Materials, 5 Materials left.

Rank 5: 175/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 29 EXP =  Rank 5: 204/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving a small sigh as he walked along the second floor Calrex looked to see that Lancelot, the young girl he had assisted with completing her <<Earning a Living>> quest, had set up shop. He gave a small smile to collect himself before heading inside, viewing the private message he had received only a few hours before.

Stepping inside he gave a wave over to the black-haired woman as he stepped inside, "Hey Lancelot, looks like things are going well. I need to make a simple request, no enhancements or anything. It's for a special occasion."

Pulling up the custom order form he filled it out:

Item: Malachite Badge

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a emerald green color. Looks to be unique and one of a kind. Strangely enough, when one turns it over, the color appears to change from malachite to a shade of avocado green.

Normally he probably would have requested his wife, Teayre, to create the item, but she was still busy with her own affairs, and there was no time to wait.

"How much do you think this will cost?"

Edited by Calrex

Having meandered back to the outskirts of the 2nd floor, Lawfer smiled as he came across the Antediluvian Antiques shop he had recently become aquainted with. Reaching out with his right hand, he opened the door and walked in. As the bell chimed, Lawfer raised his hand and waived to the purple haired woman. "Well hello again pretty lady." he commented as a slight smirk followed by a wink decorated his face. "So... I was wondering if you had any +3 accuracy items lounging around that I could take off your delicate little hands?" He asked, as he placed his elbows on the counter and leaned in a bit. "So can you help me out?"

The blonde strolled into the shop and made his way directly to the counter. Tipping his hood to both of the other two player's in attendance, despite one trying to smooth talk the artisan, Oikawa plopped himself right in front of Lawfer and spoke. "Pardon me Lawfer, while I understand it is terribly rude to impose, I need to grab a few things." Gesturing to Lancelot, he mouthed what he needed and waited for the item's he requested. Once she returned with them, he would begin to leave but not before laving 50 materials on the counter and shouting, "I'll be back for the last one eventually. Thank you Lancy!"

-50 Materials

+6 Rings

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Mammon
ID: 54825
Item Type: Lucky Charm [Tier 1]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A band of solid black metal with then name Mammon engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Greed.

Name: Ring of Lucifer
ID: 55006
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Lucifer engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Pride.

Name: Ring of Asmodeus
ID: 55146
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Asmodeus engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Lust.

Name: Ring of Beelzebub
ID: 55468
Item Type: Lucky Charm [Tier 2]
Enhancements: +1 Overhealth
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Beelzebub engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Gluttony.

Name: Ring of Belphegor
ID: 55470
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Belphegor engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Sloth.

Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Satan engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Wrath.

Snow watched the woman work, her tiny hands more than apt for the job. No more than minutes passed before the lovely rose lay presented in a small case. Much to her surprise, for free.

"Thank you," Snow solemnly spoke with a slight bow, "This means very much to me. Thank you.

With a smile soured by the sadness of the item's purpose, Snow accepted the memento into her inventory. Seeing that the girl had suddenly become busy, Snow opted to leave her to her duties and slipped out the door.

+1 Memento

Spoiler

12 hours ago, Calrex said:

Giving a small sigh as he walked along the second floor Calrex looked to see that Lancelot, the young girl he had assisted with completing her <<Earning a Living>> quest, had set up shop. He gave a small smile to collect himself before heading inside, viewing the private message he had received only a few hours before.

Stepping inside he gave a wave over to the black-haired woman as he stepped inside, "Hey Lancelot, looks like things are going well. I need to make a simple request, no enhancements or anything. It's for a special occasion."

Pulling up the custom order form he filled it out:

Item: Malachite Badge

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None

Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a emerald green color. Looks to be unique and one of a kind. Strangely enough, when one turns it over, the color appears to change from malachite to a shade of avocado green.

Normally he probably would have requested his wife, Teayre, to create the item, but she was still busy with her own affairs, and there was no time to wait.

"How much do you think this will cost?"

Lancelot's gaze flicked up to the bluenette as he approached the counter. A smile would curl onto her lips as she listened to what he had to say. "Special occasion eh? And it's vanity? Free of charge for you Cal," explained the noirette as a wink and small lip bite made itself noticeable to the man.

8 hours ago, Lawfer said:

Having meandered back to the outskirts of the 2nd floor, Lawfer smiled as he came across the Antediluvian Antiques shop he had recently become aquainted with. Reaching out with his right hand, he opened the door and walked in. As the bell chimed, Lawfer raised his hand and waived to the purple haired woman. "Well hello again pretty lady." he commented as a slight smirk followed by a wink decorated his face. "So... I was wondering if you had any +3 accuracy items lounging around that I could take off your delicate little hands?" He asked, as he placed his elbows on the counter and leaned in a bit. "So can you help me out?"

Just as she turned to leave, Lawfer approached. His flattery seemed as top notched as ever as glided to the counter and requested an item. Searching through her shop inventory, she placed Amulet of Accuracy on the counter before him. "That'll be three materials for you Mr. Smooth Talker."

7 hours ago, Oikawa said:

The blonde strolled into the shop and made his way directly to the counter. Tipping his hood to both of the other two player's in attendance, despite one trying to smooth talk the artisan, Oikawa plopped himself right in front of Lawfer and spoke. "Pardon me Lawfer, while I understand it is terribly rude to impose, I need to grab a few things." Gesturing to Lancelot, he mouthed what he needed and waited for the item's he requested. Once she returned with them, he would begin to leave but not before laving 50 materials on the counter and shouting, "I'll be back for the last one eventually. Thank you Lancy!"

-50 Materials

+6 Rings

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Ring of Mammon
ID: 54825
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A band of solid black metal with then name Mammon engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Greed.

Name: Ring of Lucifer
ID: 55006
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Lucifer engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Pride.

Name: Ring of Asmodeus
ID: 55146
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Asmodeus engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Lust.

Name: Ring of Beelzebub
ID: 55468
Enhancements: +1 Overhealth
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Beelzebub engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Gluttony.

Name: Ring of Belphegor
ID: 55470
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A band of solid black metal with the name Belphegor engraved on the inner ring. The ring is meant to represent Sloth.

Just then, Oikawa stormed into the shop. Requesting the little project she had been working, she placed the six items in a box and hefted it over to the blonde who in return dropped off 50 Materials. A little rushed, she chuckled nonetheless and went to focus on those still in the shop.

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Snow watched the woman work, her tiny hands more than apt for the job. No more than minutes passed before the lovely rose lay presented in a small case. Much to her surprise, for free.

"Thank you," Snow solemnly spoke with a slight bow, "This means very much to me. Thank you.

With a smile soured by the sadness of the item's purpose, Snow accepted the memento into her inventory. Seeing that the girl had suddenly become busy, Snow opted to leave her to her duties and slipped out the door.

+1 Memento

Reveal hidden contents

That is until another lass walked in. Snow, polite as ever, requested the item she had commissioned and Lancelot happily obliged.

"A discount! I guess I should stop by more often and pay you visit." Lawfer replied with a smirk and a wink. Raising his right hand, he selected the 3 mats that were required. As they dropped into his left hand, he placed them on the counter and closed his interface. Grabbing the amulet, he placed it in his inventory, and once again reached out for Lancelots hand, while bringing his lips in for another small peck on the knuckles. "I'll see you around Lancy." Lawfer said with a smirk.

-3 Mats
+ 1 Amulet of Accuracy +3ACC

The crafter's table was covered in incomplete projects here and there. Unfinished paintings, pieces of jewelry with no jewels, just an overall disappointing assortment of goods. Sighing, the noirette took up residence at the work bench and slid a few empty pendants onto the table. Grabbing a few materials, she expertly placed them in their corresponding places, enchanting them with enhancements with each completed project. Satisfied with what she had finished for the day, she didn't even bother looking at the rest of her incomplete work.

ID: 56141 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Agility
ID: 56141
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Evasion
Description: A sapphire gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Evasion when defending.

ID: 56142 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Malachite Badge
ID: 56142
Roll: 5 (4+1)
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: A simple shaped badge that is of a emerald green color. Looks to be unique and one of a kind. Strangely enough, when one turns it over, the color appears to change from malachite to a shade of avocado green.

ID: 56143 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Pendant
ID: 56143
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: A purple gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more experience when crafting.

ID: 56144 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Aid
ID: 556144
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Enhancements: +2 Combat Craft
Description: An onyx gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more focus when healing comrades.

ID: 56145 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Luck
ID: 56145
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description: A malachite gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more luck when searching for loot.

ID: 56146 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 56147 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

+3 Materials (Here), +50 Materials (Here), -7 Materials, 51 Materials left.

Rank 5: 204/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 34 EXP =  Rank 5: 238/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot

I walked in floor two looking for one artisan shop, they were so rare that it was funny. after hours of walking on floor one town I heard that there is a shop there around floor two. Finally I reached the shop and enter inside, I walked straight to the seller "Hey you, I need something that will give me accuracy and mitigation. The accuracy should be extremely good so it should be a perfect item. I don't have a lot of money, and nor any materials to bring with me so don't ask me to. Please go and ask the shop owner if she have something for me" 

42 minutes ago, orhalimi said:

I walked in floor two looking for one artisan shop, they were so rare that it was funny. after hours of walking on floor one town I heard that there is a shop there around floor two. Finally I reached the shop and enter inside, I walked straight to the seller "Hey you, I need something that will give me accuracy and mitigation. The accuracy should be extremely good so it should be a perfect item. I don't have a lot of money, and nor any materials to bring with me so don't ask me to. Please go and ask the shop owner if she have something for me" 

The noirette looked up as a young man stormed in. Not even offering a proper hello or introduction, the player demanded an item on top of stating that he had no forms of payment for the item in question. The lass simply chuckled at the man before getting serious.

"Listen here. You shall never come into my shop and demand an item be made for you especially without having any proper form of payment. If you wish to place an order, there is a sheet to your left, otherwise you are free to go. Oh and also, I only take payment up front. Now have a nice day."

With that, she went back to reading her drafts from the night before.

7 minutes ago, orhalimi said:

"Don't be rude. How much you demand?" I answered quickly. She know how to answer, it remind me someone.vI put took a sheet and put jiberish on it, then I put it on the her desk forcefully "Now listen, I don't have time to talk with you, direct me to the shop owner or tell me the price". 

The boy had nerve. And had the noirette taken more time to actually getting stronger in the game rather than perfecting her craft, she may have challenged the boy right then and there to a duel. She simply suppressed the feeling to tear out his throat and spoke.

"Me be rude? Hah, you may leave now. I am the shop owner and your business isn't needed." Pointing towards the door, she gestured for him to leave before she'd have to do it forcefully and she could promise him it would not be in his best interest to stick around.

"And don't let the door hit you on the way out."

An odd request came from an unknown source as Lancelot tended to her wares. Glossing over the message it seemed someone wanted to make a pendant in the likeness of the once a recently deceased player once wore. Not having anything better to do, the noirette sat at her crafting table and went to work as she crafted the item requested. In a matter of moments she a near carbon copy of the item minus its effects as the request wanted it vanity. Unsure why it was requested, she placed it on the counter as instructed and laid in wait.

ID: 56747 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Mysterious Commandant Pendant
ID: 56747
Roll: 6 (5+1)
Quality: Vanity (Tier 1)
Enhancements: None
Description: A shield-shaped pendant that holds the Azure Brigade's symbol embossed in the center. It strongly resembles an item once held by a great hero of Aincrad. One can't help but feel that many memories are trapped within.

-1 Materials, 50 Materials left.

Rank 5: 238/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 3 EXP =  Rank 5: 241/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot
  • 2 weeks later...

With the notification that the order was completed Calrex entered back into Lancelot's shop, giving a friendly wave at the young woman, "Hey, heard that the badge was created."

Upon receiving it the bluenette gave it a good look over with a nod of approval, "Looks right on the money. Thanks Lancelot!"

Adding the item to his inventory he got ready to depart, "Just let me know if you ever need a hand with something, since you're not gonna charge me, heh."

With another wave he exited the shop, giving a small sigh as he got out of sight, "Alright, better get moving."

+1 Malachite Badge

• 1 month later...

It had been ages since the last time Lancelot had stepped into her little antique shop. Dust had began to settle on her wares and honestly she wasn't fond of it. Choosing to ignore that matter for now, the noirette artisan decided to craft some essentials for a friend of her's. Since Oikawa had been so generous with his materials, she figured the least she could do was honor the favor of crafting some grafting gear for his friend Mikael. Placing some materials on the counter she quickly went to work on the requested items.

ID: 60048 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Pendant
ID: 60048
Roll: 12 (12+1)
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: An emerald gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more experience when crafting.

ID: 60049 CD: 4 (3+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 60050 LD: 8 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 60051 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 60052 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Oversight
ID: 60052
Enhancements: +2 Accuracy
Description: A ruby gem laced pendant that grants the wearer more Accuracy when attacking.

ID: 60053 CD: 4 (3+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 60054 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Pendant of Hindsight
ID: 60054
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Enhancements: +2 Keen
Description: An amethyst pendant that grants the wearer more focus when healing comrades.

ID: 60055 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Muse
ID: 60055
Item Type: Huge Painting
Enhancements: +1 EXP
Description: A painting of nothing. Oddly, it increases the chance of the crafter gaining experience with each craft.

-7 Materials, 43 Materials left.

Rank 5: 241/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 38 EXP =  Rank 5: 279/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot

Today marked the second day of making the requested items. She had already managed to craft two-thirds of the items but that being said she still had two more items left to complete. Forcing herself into the seat alongside the crafting table, Lancelot procured a few more materials for today's crafts and set to work. After having crafted for the last thirty minutes or so, Lancelot finally came to a rest. She had only managed to finish the crafting items, she still needed to complete the last of Oikawa's rings.

ID: 60107 CD: 7 (6+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 60108 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 60109 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 60110 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Vial
ID: 60110
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: A vial for crafting alchemical items.

ID: 60111 CD: 4 (3+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 60112 LD: 19 [Salvaged]

ID: 60113 CD: 4 (3+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 60114 LD: 18 [Salvaged]

ID: 60115 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

-5 Materials, 43 Materials left.

Rank 5: 279/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 28 EXP =  Rank 5: 307/320 EXP (Rank 6)

Edited by Lancelot

Having a new request to handle in addition to the last ring she owed Oikawa, she got right to work for the day. Her hands nimbly fumbled with materials and tools as she began crafting this and that. She was only looking to use perfected items this go around so anything made of lesser quality would be ignored. Once she finished, she sat back and looked over her crafts. Not 100% perfect but it was a start. Tomorrow certainly would be better. Or at least she hoped it would be. Cleaning off the counter, she meandered back to the front of the shop.

ID: 60244 CD: 3 (2+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 60245 CD: 7 (6+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 60246 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 60247 CD: 7 (6+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 60248 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 60249 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 60250 CD: 4 (3+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 60251 LD: 16 [Salvaged]

-6 Materials, 37 Materials left.

Rank 5: 307/320 EXP (Rank 6) + 24 EXP =  Rank 6: 331/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Lancelot
  • 1 month later...

Still having a few more items to craft for the blonde known as Oikawa, Lancelot quickly headed to the back and began crafting the requested items. Reaching into her storage area, Lancelot procured a few materials. Using her favorite tools, the noirette carefully tapped the edges of each material as they took on a faint glow. Before long, the materials expanded to various forms and shapes. Inspecting them, she came to the conclusion that her rustiness was beginning to show. 

ID: 62842 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62843 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62844 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62845 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Table
ID: 62845
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: A table for crafting blacksmith items.

ID: 62846 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62848 CD: 3 (2+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 62851 LD: 12 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 62849 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62850 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

-8 Materials, 29 Materials left.

Rank 6: 331/320 EXP (Rank 7) + 32 EXP =  Rank 6: 363/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Lancelot

Casually strolling into a shop located on the very outskirts of Urbus, Kooh slipped her hands in her pockets as she surveyed the Artisan shop. There was something specific she had in mind, and she was almost positive this was a place she could go to get it. With a small smirk on her lips, she scanned the area inside but wasn't able to spot a shopowner. With a light shrug, the girl scanned the items on display. She didn't have to look for long before her eyes fell upon a Rare-quality accuracy charm item. A ruby pendant matching closely to the color of her own eyes, she practically grinned with delight. Leaning back from the display case, the girl bounced her heel up and down, impatiently waiting for the artisan to show themselves.