[F2-Shop] Antediluvian Antiques (PK-Access) (Rank 6)

Bells chimed as a customer made their entrance. Stalking from the shadows on the shop, Lancelot observed the girl as she glanced over her wares. A thin smirk made its way across her features as she eyed the pendant the girl's gaze had befallen. Selecting the item from her inventory, Lancelot snuck behind the girl and placed it around her neck. "A ruby pendant for a ruby-eyed girl. Hmm, its rather fitting and looks good," explained the noirette as she bounced to the front side of the girl. "What's your name love?"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cygnus entered the little shop, looking around at all the things for sale. He noticed Kooh as he entered and gave her a friendly wave, not wanting to interrupt her and the owner, before going on about his business. He looked through the different display cases, trying to find something in particular. His eyes rested on a small carving of a four-leaf clover. "Oooh." He said quietly. He would love to have something like that. Cygnus always was a sucker for little trinkets. He straightened up and glanced over at the owner, waiting patiently, or as patiently as possible, for her business with Kooh to conclude.

Giving a slight jump, Kooh's eyes quickly fell upon a raven-haired girl with a mischievous smile on her features. Feeling the item on her, the blonde girl brought up a hand to gingerly touch the pendant. A grin pulled at the corners of her mouth at the shopowner's words. "Kooh." She answered. "And may I ask the name of the artisan I should be recommending throughout Aincrad?" She asked in return. "That, and the price of this beautiful piece."

Movement caught Kooh's eye as another player entered the shop, and as she looked over she repressed any change in expression. 'What, is he following me?' She thought cynically, but mirrored Cygnus' friendly smile with a wave of her own.

"Kooh" repeated the girl as she playfully licked her lips. "Beautiful name love and as for a price...," pausing, Lancelot drew circles in the counter she now leaned on; "I suppose you can have it free of charge. I'm feeling rather generous I guess you could say." Gesturing towards the boy hanging at the edge of her shop, Lancelot pursed her lips and waltzed to him. Bringing a mischievous finger to his chest, she poked at him. "And what is it that you are in here for today? You request an item like the lovely Kooh, or are you just in need of attention hmm?"

@Cygnus

Cygnus straightened and bowed as the shop owner's attention turned on him. The way she spoke made him a little uncomfortable. He wasn't used to when talking to him like that. The fact that she touched him made him even more nervous. He was clearly inexperienced at dealing with women. He would have bowed to greet her, but he felt like her touch paralyzed him from the neck down. Instead, he simply gulped and nodded. "Um, yes. Hello, miss. I'm just looking at this piece here. I'm wondering the price. It looks beautiful, did you make it?" He pointed to the clover carving in the case, using the small talk to give him a chance to mentally count up how much Col and materials he had and get his mind off of his horrible awkward attitude around women. Since he was a child, he was taught to always treat girls nicely and with respect since that was what a gentleman did. This resulted in him constantly worrying about offending a girl, then over time, it resulted in him being uncomfortable around them in general. He got over it in his adult years, but the invasion of his personal space reawakened that fear. He finished mentally counting what he had; a little over a thousand Col and 2 materials. He hoped that one, the other, or both would be enough.

The blonde placed his hand firmly on the door handle of the Antediluvian Antique, and began to open the door. The voices of those inside began to trickle out as he walked into the wonderful little shop. "Lancy... I dont know if my heart could take you giving another man attention in front of me..." He jested as a smirk crept across his lips while looking at the woman. As he made his way to the counter, he smiled once more noting that there were quite a few people. One being Cygnus whom he had just met and had the pleasure of questing with, and another girl whom he had never met before. "Hey Cygnus!" He stated with a smile as he turned his attention to the raven haired shopkeeper. "Long time beautiful. I was hoping that you could do me a favor and make me up a few new rings." He stated as he opened his HUD and sent over the two requests to the woman along with 10 materials.

Looking back over to Cygnus and the orange haired woman, he cocked his head back to Lancelot. "Also, Cygnus is a friend of mine. So make him up a perfect of whatever he needs and if that woman is a friend of his, take care of her as well." He stated as he raised his right hand once more and transferred and additional 13 materials. "Here are another 10 Mats for those and 5 more for your trouble... Finally... For the main reason why I came here... when are you going to let me take you to dinner?" He asked as he let out his trademarked wink.

-23 Mats transferred to Lancelot

Spoiler

Name: Fafnir's Greed
Profession: Artisan
ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity 
Description: A beautiful golden ring found in the cave of Fafnir. It is said to possess the ability to amplify the wealth of those who wear it.

Spoiler

Name: Cúchulainn's Luck
ID:
Roll:
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die, +1 Accuracy
Description: The ring of the Mythological Hero Cúchulainn. It is said to possess all of the man's luck, and is able to help find the weakness in every foes armor.

Cygnus was focused on his interaction with Lancelot, so he didn't see Lawfer enter and did not notice the man until he spoke his greeting. He turned to him, his body finally finding the ability to move, and gave him a wave. "Oh, hello, Lawfer!" He kept his voice from sounding too shaky. He was surprised when the man offered to buy him and Kooh a perfect item. He had been given a lot of help since he first arrived. It was getting difficult to even attempt to turn it down. He didn't want to ruin this for Kooh either, so he instead turned back to Lawfer and gave him a bow of gratitude. "My thanks, Lawfer. You are very generous." He turned to the shop owner again, calming down a little, enough to give his order.

Spoiler

Name: Runed Ponder Token
ID:
Roll:
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A shiny silver token in the shape of an oval with a slight bevel to it. Strange runes cover the entire surface of the token. A trinket of this type is usually meant to be played with to relieve stress.

"Ahh the Clover Carving. One of my first crafts ever. Its quite the piece no?" Continuing to draw circles in the brunette's armor, Lancelot's gaze flicked to that of the door as another player entered her antique shack. Her eyes rolled just as quickly as the man with a charm he deemed bigger than his spear waltzed in. "Oh Lawf, you couldn't possibly want little old me all to yourself now could you?" She playfully asked. Taking note of the apparent camaraderie between the spearman and the newbie, a mischievous grin found its way to the noirette's lips. Patting Cyngus' chest, the child-like artisan continued. "My my aren't you just generous Lawfer? Hmm I suppose I could entertain your request after Cygnus here takes me to the Starlight Cafe. Isn't that right Cyg?" Not really waiting for the knight to get involved, she turned back to Lawf and concluded. "As for your requests and his, I'll begin work on them now." Slipping into the back, she began to whittle away at the materials Lawfer had gifted her and craft the requested items.

ID: 63291 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 63292 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 63293 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63294 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 63295 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63296 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63297 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63298 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

+23 Materials, -8 Materials, 44 Materials left.

Rank 6: 363/320 EXP (Rank 7) + 29 EXP =  Rank 6: 392/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Lancelot

Cygnus began to sweat profusely when Lancelot mentioned him taking her to the Starlight Cafe. He didn't get a chance to turn his nervous stammers into a protest, though before she walked away from him, stating that she would see to their requests. He bowed politely once he was able to gather his nerves again. "Y-Yes. Thank you." Once the item was finished, Cygnus would bow once more. "U-Um thank you, miss." He turned and bowed to Lawfer as well. "Thank you for your generosity. I will find some way to repay you." He then hurried out of the shop. 

Still having a hard time crafting the items, Lancelot decided to work even harder. She had a reputation to uphold as well as a date to go on. Her drive increased tenfold as she retrieved a few more materials to craft with. Pulling out her finest tools, the noirette placed herself squarely in the center of her chair and begin to filter the materials beneath her scope quickly and efficiently as she whittled, carved and refined each craft. Once she was done, she looked them over and sighed. She could do better but she needed to be more patient it seemed.

ID: 63465 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 63466 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 63467 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63468 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63469 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63470 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63471 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63472 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

-8 Materials, 36 Materials left.

Rank 6: 392/640 EXP (Rank 7) + 27 EXP =  Rank 6: 419/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Lancelot
  • 3 weeks later...

The shop rattled as a petite figured dashed from one area to the next. Papers, materials, and items of all types lay scattered about. The lass seemed to be searching for something in particular but whatever the item was, eluded her. With zero indication of where the item could be, she scoffed and pressed on the wooden door leading to the crafting table in the back. Setting herself down, she grabbed her tools and continued the few unfinished items that sat atop her table. She would have to find the item later as these request were due soon. 

ID: 63465 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 63466 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 63467 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63468 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63469 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 63470 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63471 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

ID: 63472 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP]

-8 Materials, 28 Materials left.

Rank 6: 419/640 EXP (Rank 7) + 27 EXP =  Rank 6: 446/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Galilea

"Oh Lancelot love, is my table really ready for pick up?" Questioned a charismatic gold haired man as he burst through the antique wooden frame. Waltzing through the little shop, he wasted no time getting to the counter and propping up a menu for trade. "I'm inclined to wonder if my other item was completed as well. Either way they look available and I greatly appreciate it." With the trade confirmed, the radiating youth exited the little shop just as quickly as he had entered. With his items in tow, he could begin his work for the day.

+1 Crafter's Table

+1 Gate of Babylon

• 1 month later...

Esther wondered into the shop, it was easy enough to get to - being in the safe zone on the 2nd floor - but it was also incredibly out of the way. On the outskirts of the town. A sign on the front said "Closed to General Public." She got an invite to look at the store - despite its initial sign of being closed, so it was alright to enter....right? Esther hesitated at the door. What if she was being annoying? She shook her head, "no..no..." As she entered, a small bell tingled - signalling that someone had entered the store. "H-hello?" Esther glanced around, she couldn't see anyone straight away

She wanted an item to help her gather materials easier. This would be her first item, at least - her first item that had any status changing effects. Esther touched the collar around her neck lightly. Her first item though, was much more valuable than any armor or trinket could ever be.

"Hello?" Esther called out again. "I'm looking for an item to help me gather materials better?"

The bell swayed, filling the shop with a rhythmic chime, as the door opened to reveal lilac haired girl. Curiosity and hesitance lined her voice as she called out to the shop and Galilea normally would've ignore such a thing had it not been for the fact that she had invited the girl. Rising from her perch at the counter, the blonde stepped down and spoke.

"Back here love," she called out as she made her way to the front of the shop.

A peculiar sight was what caught her attention. The tethered leash attached to the girls neck certainly was cause enough for a raised brow. However, rather than comment on it, she asked a much simpler set of questions

"I am Galilea, pleasure to meet you. What were you needing today?"

ID: 67379 CD: 2 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67380 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

ID: 67381 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

-3 Materials, 25 Materials left.

Rank 6: 446/640 EXP (Rank 7) + 15 EXP =  Rank 6: 461/640 EXP (Rank 7)

Edited by Galilea

A warm voice echoed from the back of the store. Esther took a few more steps in and noticed a blonde woman rise up from behind the counter. She looked like a powerful warrior, like out of a childrens book, where the prince saves the princess- but this girl, she was the dashing prince. Esther blinked. "Ah..hello Galilea." Esther said, her eyes still fixated on the shimmering armor of the woman before her. Esther shook her head slightly. "S-Sorry. I'm Esther, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you." Esther reached out, offering her hand a gesture of greeting.

"What was I needing today...." Esther knew what she wanted, she just wasn't sure how to explain it. "Uhm...so I gather materials a lot, but need to get a thing - a wearable thing that you'd have to help with that....ugh what did Mari call it..." Esther muttered to herself, more intangible ramblings continued for a few moments before she found the right words. "Ah! Yes. I need something that would increase the LD effect. I'm uh - Not sure what kind of thing. I guess earrings or uh....a something? whatever you want I don't want to tell you how to do your job." Esther said with an awkward laugh.

• 3 years later...

4/29/2020

Spoiler

Crafter's Muse: +1 EXP per Craft

ID: 145108 CD: 2 (Fail) +2 EXP

ID: 145109 CD: 10 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID: 145111 CD: 4 LD: 18 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145112 CD: 7 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 145113 CD: 3 LD: 15 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145114 CD: 4 LD: 15 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145115 CD: 1 (Critical Fail) +2 EXP

+23 EXP

-4 T1 Materials (3 Salvaged T1 Materials)

Edited by Galilea

5/2/2020

Spoiler

Crafter's Muse: +1 EXP per Craft

ID: 145712 CD: 1 (Critical Fail) +2 EXP

ID: 145713 CD: 12 (Perfect) +9 EXP

ID: 145714 CD: 7 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 145715 CD: 2 (Fail) +2 EXP

ID: 145716 CD: 2 (Fail) +2 EXP

ID: 145717 CD: 4 LD: 12 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145718 CD: 11 (Rare) +6 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Aladdin's Ring
ID: 145713
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Loot Die
Description: A golden band that grants the wearer more luck when searching for loot.

+28 EXP

-6 T1 Materials (1 Salvaged T1 Materials)

Edited by Galilea

5/3/2020

Spoiler

Crafter's Muse: +1 EXP per Craft

ID: 145987 CD: 4 LD: 18 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145988 CD: 4 LD: 16 (Salvaged) +3 EXP

ID: 145989 CD: 12 (Perfect) +9 EXP

ID: 145990 CD: 7 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID: 145991 CD: 10 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID: 145992 CD: 12 (Perfect) +9 EXP

ID: 145993 CD: 12 (Perfect) +9 EXP

Items:

Spoiler

Name: Necklace of Harmonia
ID: 145989
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A necklace fabled after the one of the Greeks that instead grants the wearer more fortune.

Name: Sviagris
ID: 145992
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A simple ring modeled after the one of Norse mythos that gives an accuracy boost when fighting. 

Name: Ring of Gyges
ID: 145993
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A ring based off of the mythical magical artifact that granted its owner the power of invisibility.

Post Link: Here

+43 EXP

-5 T1 Materials (2 Salvaged T1 Materials)

Edited by Galilea