[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

(+25 T1 Mats)

Hydra nodded, before looking at his own amulet forged for the Nerius fight. With enough of these items crafted he and Mack could hand them out to those that needed them. "I will make as many as I can in that case. Thanks." The spearman smiled before getting to work. He was relatively unsuccessful in his crafts, failing two of the items completely. Trashing the mediocre ones which couldn't be enchanted. Hydra growled at himself in disappointment before finalizing the day with a long drawn out sigh. At the very least he could try again tomorrow and on the bright side at least he had managed to forge two of the amulets for the event. Still, more would be needed. "If I am more conservative and efficient then hopefully it won't go as badly tomorrow." Beneath his armor Twilight shuffled, the brunette was glad Chewie hadn't detected her earlier. Turning back to his work Hydra put the two he had crafted on the counter for Mack to collect. If everything went according to plan then he would be able to forge more for the Knights of the blood member.

ID 74143:

Craft: 5+1 (good) (+3 XP)

ID 74144:

Craft: 3+1 (good) (+3 XP)

ID 74145:

Craft: 10+1 (rare) (+6 XP)

ID 74146:

Craft: 9+1 (rare) (+6 XP)

ID 74147:

Craft: 1+1 (fail) (+2 XP)

ID 74148:

Craft: 3+1 (good) (+3 XP)

ID 74149:

Total Mats = 25-7 = 18 T1 

Total Exp =  25xp = 637/640

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Locusta's Respite (Event Item)

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 74145

Roll: 10+1

Item Type: Amulet (Event)
Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements:  Grants 75% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage while fighting Nerius. 

Description: An amulet craftable only by artisans that helps mitigate the effect of toxins. Becomes vanity after use.

Link

ID: 74146

Roll: 9+1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements:  Grants 75% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage while fighting Nerius. 

Description: An amulet craftable only by artisans that helps mitigate the effect of toxins. Becomes vanity after use.

Link

Edited by Hydra
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second day followed with the crafting of two more amulets. Hydra was begging to see a pattern emerge in his work. "If I focus to much on a few of the items then the others will lack in quality." He tapped his foot repeatedly and folded his arms. Eventually coming up with a plan, tomorrow he would try and time himself on his items. That could possibly help. Letting out a yawn Hydra then rubbed his eyes, two more items for the event was by no means bad however he was determined to get Mack more. 25 materials was a lot to go to waste, so even the perfects would need to be crafted into these amulets. Which Hydra didn't mind. The brunette walked to the shop door and slowly closed the door peering out into the darkness for a moment. He didn't really think much, just stared endlessly. Coming to reality once more Hydra blinked a few times before turning in to call it a day.

ID 74204:

Craft: 2+1 (bad) (+2 XP)

ID 74205:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect) (+8 XP)

ID 74206:

Craft: 6+1 (good) (+3 XP)

ID 74207:

Craft: 4+1 (good) (+3 XP)

ID 74208:

ID 74209:

ID 74210:

Total Mats = 18-7 = 11 T1

Total Exp = 28xp = 665/1280

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 74205

Roll: 11+1

Quality: Perfect

Description: An amulet craftable only by artisans that helps mitigate the effect of toxins. Becomes vanity after use.

Link

ID: 74208

Link

Edited by Hydra

A new day dawned and Hydra got to work crafting the amulet's for the Nerius fight. "Now let's test this strategy." Hydra mumbled as he looked towards Twilight who happened to be snacking on some fruit. Hydra had no clue where she found it, and he didn't want to find out. Shaking his head he began to start crafting. The strategy was relatively successful, however the results were incredibly varied rather than a balance of crafts. "Still two perfects and a rare." The spearman mumbled happily to himself wiping his brow. That gave him a total of seven amulets, hopefully enough for the player's who didn't already have one and wanted one for the Nerius fight. With this Hydra got up his friends list. "Damn I didn't add Mack..." Guess I will need to wait for him to come and collect them, or alternatively I can give them to him on the day of the event. Patting his mouth and stretching his arms over his head, the young adventurer once again called it a day and turned in for the night.

ID 74280:

Craft: 12 (perfect) (+9 XP)

ID 74281:

Craft: 12 (perfect) (+9 XP)

ID 74282:

ID 74283:

ID 74284:

Craft: 2+1 (fail) (+2 XP)

ID 74285:

Craft: 2+1 (fail) (+2 XP)

ID 74286:

Craft: 5+1 (good) (+3 XP)

Total Mats = 11 - 7 = 4 T1

Total Exp = 33 = 698/1280

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 74280

Roll: 12

Link

ID: 74281

Roll: 12

Link

ID: 74283

Quality: Rare

Link

Edited by Hydra

Beat ran through the forest, having heard a rumor from another player that an artisan shop was settled in the woods on floor 2. He had been searching in the woods for about an hour and thirst was beginning to make itself known as Beat stopped at a small creek. He knelt down and scooped the virtual water into his virtual mouth, still impressed by how real everything seemed. He had already begun to have difficulties remembering that he was in a game at all. His life being literally connected to the game probably furthered the immersion effect of Sword Art Online. Looking up, he saw something in the distance, through the trees. With his thirst quenched, he took off, towards what he would quickly realized was a building. He approached and entered through the front door, glad to have actually found what he had been looking for. 

"Hellooo"

He called into the shop as he explored the interior of the shop, enjoying the unique decor. He examined the spear in the middle of the shop for several minutes before walking up to the counter and greeting the shopkeep. 

"Hi there. I was hoping you could make something for me." 

He slid a piece of parchment across the counter to the man, hoping everything was in order as he began to open his inventory in preparation for the price. 

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Egg

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Loot Die +3

Description: Add your artistic touch. ;)

Edited by Beat

Hydra was surprised to see a customer suddenly appear. After all, aside from Mack he hadn't had anyone visit since returning to his store. "Hi there." Hydra said with a friendly manner and his usual light-hearted tone of voice. "And I would love to, unfortunately I am running low on crafting materials though." Hydra apologized, his eyes dropping slightly. "Still there is always a chance. I will see what I can do." The customer passed him a piece of parchment with the order on. Hydra scanned it for a moment and nodded to himself. "This is certainly doable, I just need time. However I understand that is a valuable thing in this game so if you visited another craftsman by no means would I be offended." Hydra was sincere when he said this, but at the same time he didn't want to let the customer down. Especially when they had come all this way to find him.

Hydra used his remaining materials and unfortunately his crafts were mediocre."Sorry I wasn't able to make your item. As a token of apology please take this, its not quite as good but it should hopefully suffice." Hydra darted off into the back of his store and returned with a ring. He passed it over to the customer. "I never got your name? I am Hydra. Nice to meet you."

ID 74348:

Craft: 4+1 (good) (3xp)

ID 74350:

Craft: 6+1 (good) (3xp)

ID 74351:

Craft: 6+1 (good) (3xp)

ID 74352:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon) (+4 xp)

(4 crafts remaining, ran out of mats)

Total mats = 4-4 = 0 Mats remaining

Total Exp = 711

Item Gifted to @Beat:

Spoiler

Name: Green Dragon Ring

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 5

ID: 55845

Roll: 9+1

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Loot Dice +2

Description: A small dragon that resembles a wyvern sculpted out as a ring. The dragon is made from a green gem and is slightly transparent. Makes the user very curious.

Edited by Hydra

Beat nodded in understanding as the artisan walked to the back of his shop to work. He pulled up his radial menu and looked at the blank space where a profession would be and he wondered if Artisan would be the right profession for him to choose. His understanding was that a quest was required to unlock a profession and if you didn't like the profession you picked, you would have to repeat the quest to change it. Beat rubbed his chin as he considered the benefits. 

What I really need to do is figure out which one is more lucrative. Problem is that it's so hard get a grasp on the economy. Maybe I'll just pick something that benefits me and Shield the most.

Before he could consider it further, the artisan returned with bad news. Beat was understandably disappointed, but he understood that he had simply come and a bad time. Supplies were definitely a limited resource and it was a dangerous world out there. Beat smiled as he handed payment for the ring. 

"Seems wrong to not pay at least something after making you use up your materials. Here" 

Beat opened his menu and, after a few presses, A sack of col appeared in his hands, he took he ring as he set the money on the counter. He understood that he could have taken the ring for free, but it seemed wrong to not compensate him at all. 

OC: Accepting the ring graciously. :) Thank you!

Edited by Beat
  • 2 weeks later...

(Please see transaction on first page to see +40 materials obtained)

It had been a while since Hydra had last crafted, the supplies Mack had given him had run dry, and the last ones he had used a week or so earlier to try and craft a player there item. Unfortunately to no avail. Finally after a day's work of gathering Hydra now found himself with a more healthy supply. "Alright time to get to work..." The spearman got the first material out only to sigh. He was fed up of crafting random items. "Perhaps I will make a set of items this time, and work from there." Going into the back of his store the brunette removed what was currently on the shelves into storage. None of it had sold in any case so it wouldn't matter. Finally once this was done he could start on the work. "'Dragons' is a good theme, now let's see how I can do this." The spearman worked for a few hours, carefully crafting from eight materials. Overall the day had been quite the success, although there was still room for much improvement.

ID 75236:

Craft: 9+1 (rare) (6xp)

ID 75237:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect) (9xp)

ID 75238:

ID 75239:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon) (4xp)

ID 75240:

Craft: 10+1 (rare) (6xp)

ID 75241:

Craft: 4+1 (good) (3xp)

ID 75242:

Craft: 2+1 (bad) (2xp)

ID 75243:

Craft: 10+1 (rare) (6xp)

Total Mats = 40-8 = 32 Mats remaining.

Total Exp = 42 = 753/1280

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Mythical Silver-Dragon Ring

Your Rank: 7

ID: 75236

Enhancements: Evasion (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a silver dragon. A mist envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Name: Ancient Red-Dragon Amulet

ID: 75237

Roll: 11+1

Enhancements: Accuracy (3)

Description: A detailed amulet carved out as a red dragon. A cloak of fiery-hot embers surrounds the amulet and upon catching the light, it emits a red glow becoming incredibly hot to touch

Name: Mythical Blue-Dragon Ring

ID: 75238

Enhancements: Recovery (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a blue dragon. A veil of water envelops the ring when it catches light.

Name: Lesser Brass-Dragon scale.

ID: 75239

Roll: 8+1

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Keen (1)

Description: A brass colored gem forged to appear as a dragon scale.

Name: Mythical-Black Dragon Ring

ID: 75240

Roll: 10+1

Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a black dragon. A purple shadow envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Name: Mythical-Gold Dragon Ring

ID: 75243

Roll: 10+1

Enhancements: Prosperity (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a gold dragon. A sun-lit ray envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Edited by Hydra
spelling mistake

The artisan who owned the shop seemed to be set to his task of crafting, and Shield had no problem observing for a while as he finished up. He had meant to stop in here some time ago, but a notice had gone up on the shops info page saying that it had been out of materials. Encouraged by the activity inside the shop, the aspiring tank decided to give it a shot.

"Don't let me interrupt," Shield said patiently, his dark eyes regarding the artisan. "I have an item order to place once you're at a stopping point."

He passed a note across the counter:

Spoiler

Name: Seeking Aura

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancements: LD + 3

Description: A small, simple hoop earring of silver. A thin inlay of gold wire glows when its wearer is near treasure.

"If you already have something in stock that can accomplish the same ends, that would work just fine as well."

Sitting back to let the artisan finish his crafting, Shield took a glance around the shop. The tradesman seemed to be well established and have no problem crafting large volumes of items, but as per the game's mechanics on crafting, it seemed likely that most items would not be of particular interest to most players.

"You know, I just established myself on the next floor down as a merchant," Shield said offhandedly, turning to lean his back against the counter. "If you find yourself unable to move some of your inventory, you can sell it to me for a quick turnaround and let me handle selling it to players so you can focus on your work. In a few ranks, I'll even be able to give you materials back instead of Col, which I'm sure would be infinitely more useful. Just throwing it out there."

@Shield

After Hydra had finished the last few touches on his work, a player had entered his store who he hadn't met before. "Sorry for making you wait." The brunette said with a friendly look and tone of voice. He swiftly moved over to the counter sliding the request over to himself. "I will get to work on crafting this." Hydra mumbled as he scanned the note, the spearman noticed the glowing effect requested which made him happy, "Ah a specialty of mine is making my objects and crafts illuminate, did you visit here for that reason or is it just a coincidence?" The spearman was curious. Multiple customers had asked for a similar effect on there items, he didn't know if word was reaching out about his crafts or whether it was by pure chance.

The merchant moved onto ask whether he had something already with a similar effect. "I crafted this today, unfortunately as of now its not quite to the perfect standard." The spearman held out the mythical-black dragon ring in the palm of his hand. Then placing it on the counter the artisan turned around and returned to his work. "If you get tired of waiting, you can take that. It may not be of the best quality but it should be something." Hydra continued in his usual light-hearted tone of voice.

The crafting went well to say the least. Hydra had managed to fill the customers request. The merchant mentioned his own store the floor below. Hydra listened in interest as he did one last evaluation of the items. "Truth me told most the items in here were junk which had no effect, there are two however that might interest you." The spearman quickly vanished into the back of his store only to emerge a few moments later. One item he held looked to be some sort of frog (lucky frog), the other an eerie looking ring (ring of death). "I wouldn't recommend putting that on." Hydra laughed lightly.

ID 75344:

ID 75346:

Craft: 5+1 (good) (3xp)

ID 75347:

ID 75348:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect) (9xp)

ID 75349:

ID 75350 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect) (9xp)

ID 75351:

Craft: 2+1 (bad) (2xp)

ID 75352:

Craft: 5+1 (good) (3xp)

Total Mats = 32-8 = 24 Mats remaining

Total Exp = 40xp = 793/1280

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Seeking Aura

ID: 75348

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancements: Loot Die (3)

Description: A small, simple hoop earring of silver. A thin inlay of gold wire glows when its wearer is near treasure.

Name: Mythical Green-Dragon Ring

ID: 75349

Enhancements: Recovery (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a green dragon. A nature-lit glow of various colors envelops around the ring when it catches light.

Name: Ancient Silver-Dragon Amulet

ID: 75350

Roll: 12

Enhancements: Evasion (3)

Description: A detailed amulet carved out as a silver dragon. A cloak of mist surrounds the amulet and upon catching the light, it emits a silver glow becoming frigid cold to the touch.

Edited by Hydra

"To tell you the truth, the luminous aspect of the item is to counteract my travel companion," Shield said with a shrug. "He liked to talk a lot, so I tend to drown things out. Having an effect that grabs the attention will decrease the odds of just overlooking something."

He watched the artisan finish up his work, listening to his thoughts on other items. Shield weighed the thought in his head. The unfortunate thing is, the abilities of a merchant's ability to move any item on the market came from their ability to put things at very competitive prices.

"If I were to make use of them, I would be able to give you a little Col, but it wouldn't be substantial. The beauty of the merchant is being able to take large quantities of items that might otherwise go unsold and give you back something more useful, like a little chunk of money that you can put towards new resources."

Flipping through his menus, he sent a message to Hydra with the details of his shop and where to find it.

"It's called 'Everyday Miracles.' I'm about to hit rank 3. At 5, I'll be able to take some of your junk items and turn them around into materials, but for now, I'm most useful for appraising items to find hidden enhancements and helping clear out your inventory of uncommon or rare items that are cluttering up your shop inventory."

As his item was completed, he took it graciously from the artisan, nodding in thanks for his work before arranging the Col. transfer.

[Shield would like to send you 1000 Col]

[O Accept - X Decline]

"I appreciate the help."

[Shield -1000 Col, + Seeking Aura]

Edited by Shield
  • 1 month later...

Raina walked into the door of guild mate's shop, or someone she was told was her guild mate. She just joined this guild so she did not know anyone really but she was on a mission. She looked through the shop and saw so many fabulous trinkets and items. She bent over and looked at some dragon themed trinkets and brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear.  Her maiden's mantle fluttering its white silk in the breeze of the air in side the shop, cascaded around her body. " This is awfully pretty and sparkly." She said as she studied the stats of the item as well. "Hmm, an accuracy trinket. This could be of major use to me." she said with a smile. "Excuse me, Hydra are you here?" She called out as she brushed her armored wedding dress down a little knock off dust. She smirked at the dress, a funny thing to wear to battle but she just loved it so much. "Hydra? It's... It is me, Raina from the Emerald Harbingers? I was told to come down here."

Hikoru gave a small sigh as he entered the store. He needed a new item, and he knew what he wanted before he had even gotten there. He had finally decided on what he was going to do when he Grandmastered his Unique Skill, and knew that this item would be essential to make it much easier for him to find things that he would need. He opened up his HUD and spawned a piece of paper that he had on him, and wrote down his order for the young Artisan. He hadn't talked to this player much, but he knew that he could hopefully help him out with what he needed. His cloak swayed with the breeze from the air from the outside world coming in, as his hood hid his appearance well. He looked up at the young man and gave him a nod as he sat down in a nearby chair. He hoped his order could be made, but he wasn't sure. He would either nap, or make his way to grind if it became late in the day. But he had awhile to wait if he needed to.

Ordering:

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Eye

Item Type: <Lucky Charm>
Tier: <2>

Quality: <Perfect>

Enhancements: <+3 LD>

Description: A Dark Pendant with a purple eye in the center. Although it appears normal, whenever there is avaliable loot around, it gives off a small shadow-like aura eminating from the eye. Only a Master of Shadows is able to use this item effectively

@Raina

Hydra had just been about to head out into the forest when he heard a call from his store, The spearman paused glancing over his shoulder, a bewildered look on his face. "Am I dreaming again?" He mumbled, turning around and casually walking to the door. As he entered from the stores front he was met with the sight of a woman, a new guild mate of his called Raina. His initial reaction was to blush slightly, after all the last thing he expected was to see a woman in some sort of modified wedding dress appear here, especially for its rather impractical location then again he had given word to the Emerald Harbingers that there were items he could give to help others. "My apologies, welcome Raina." The spearman smiled and bowed his head. "You may pick an item of choice, for free, being a new guild mate." His manner was friendly and sincere as usual.

@Hikoru

A few moments later a second player walked through the door, their cape billowing in the wind. Hydra paused confused slightly but quickly dismissed his luck of having two customers in a day and instead welcomed the player. Bowing his head as per usual in greeting. The spearman seemed to recognize the man as a return customer, he also had a slight feeling he had seen him in another place although could not match his thoughts to events. Hydra then glanced over the request, it was doable but potentially require time. "I will get to work on it as fast as possible."

ID 78782:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon) (+4 xp)

ID 78783:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect) (+9 xp)

- 2 [T2] Mats

Perfects Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Eye

ID:78783

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: <Lucky Charm>
Tier: <2>

Quality: <Perfect>

Enhancements: <+3 LD>

Description: A Dark Pendant with a purple eye in the center. Although it appears normal, whenever there is avaliable loot around, it gives off a small shadow-like aura eminating from the eye. Only a Master of Shadows is able to use this item effectivel

Hikoru stood as his order was finished, and came over to the counter, not even giving it time to cool down from being made. He opened up his HUD and un-equipped Eclipsed Pendant, something that would probably have to be updated soon to fit his new Build name. He nodded and gave a small smile to the man as he set down the required col for his new equipment, and sighed as it filled him a bit more confidence in himself. He had a good item on him, much better than his ring had been to him recently. He gave one final nod and turned around, his cloak billowing in the breeze as he breathed and turned into a column of shadow-like substance, then sank into the ground and disappeared.

-1,000 Col

+1 Shadow's Eye

Raina cutesy cried out a bit when Hydra appeared behind her. She jumped a little and almost hit the floor. She grabbed onto the case and stealing herself before turning around. She smiled at the man shyly trying to seem confident but obviously failing. The man offered her an item for free, almost to toast their new guildmanship. She blushed a little and quietly said thank you before grabbing the red dragon trinket and accepting ownership. "I am having trouble hitting targets, I think I will take this ancient red dragon's trinket if that is all right. Maybe this is just what I need to be better, to actually be useful." She said as she opened her hub and went into her inventory and equipped the Ancient Red Dragon's trinket. A stunning crimson bracelet appeared on her right arm in the shape of a flame and it glimmered in the might. "Pretty." She said as she held her hand up.

The stranger left leaving the set amount of col on the table. "Thanks." Hydra said bowing once more watching him go. Turning back to @Raina he smiled and tilted his head to one side as she picked up the 'Ancient Red Dragon Amulet' "Thank you," He laughed happily in response as the player called it 'pretty'. It was nice that others liked his work. "She is all yours, just be careful not to burn yourself the centre it can get quite hot at times." The spearman glanced at her, it suited the player's colour scheme very well. "It looks very nice on you, I am going to head out now." Hoisting his spear over his shoulder he began to make his way towards the entrance, he had only just met this player but trusted she wouldn't steal or break anything. Truth be told it was also to hide his face. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention, if you see any of the other guild mates feel free to tell them to come down. In any case I hope she serves you well oh and don't worry about leaving the door unlocked.." With that Hydra headed out his own store, perhaps that was a little unusual but Raina seemed like a nice person and it wasn't the end of the world if she took anything else.

With a quest under her belt and several materials in hand, the next issue of business was decking herself out with some much needed equipment. Her eyes were fixed on an Artisan shop and there seemed to be people coming and going from this certain location which made it look popular. In a new coat of fresh tiger stripes, the Magnificent Miss Mestophales would shop at this location for her items. At first glance, she thought the store was unique and very mystical. The valley in which it was perched had a crystal blue lake around the perimeter and a bridge leading to the store front. This was something you didn't see everyday, but all the same, it looked very quaint and old timey. 

Smile on her red lips, the woman moved carefully over the bridge and then towards the shop supported by two massive trees. Quite interesting indeed. Her bare feet stepped inside and her ears twitched, "Oh my god. So many shiny things..." she said mostly to herself and went towards the display cases. She knew what she was looking for and hopefully had something in stock. She bent over, as her tail flicked back and forth. SHe pointed a clawed nail at the item she sought out and wanted to make sure it was in stock. 

Turning her body to face the clerk, whom she thought was the clerk, "Excuse me, Dear. Can you help me out. I am looking for an item to give me the high amount of evasion possible. I see you have that Ancient Silver-Dragon Amulet for sale. Is that in stock or is that just a display item? If so the former, I would like to purchase." 

@Miss_Mestophales

Hydra began traversing through the forest leaving Raina to test her amulet inside the store. "Was I rude?" He mumbled to himself, unfortunately the brunette hadn't been in such a circumstance before so he didn't really know what he should have done per say. Sighing he glanced around only to catch site of a player wearing some sort of stripes. "Unusual, another customer perhaps." He thought curiously to himself. Slowly the spearman turned around once more and began to follow, he wasn't to discreet about it but he was probably far enough away not to be heard and the shop was still within his site. It appeared she was a customer after all. The brunette scratched his neck, perhaps he was dreaming, three customers in a day was highly unusual. 

At any rate he headed back inside. "Sorry for the intrusion, Raina here is a friend of mine." He smiled bowing his head. Now he had a clearer view he could see this player more clearly. There was certainly a 'tiger' theme going on yet Hydra wasn't the type to judge on appearance in fact he was more bewildered by it all. As the woman asked about the Ancient Silver-Dragon amulet he nodded, "It's the display but I try to design items differently all the time." He walked over and gently lifted the item out handing it to the player. "The price is 1000 col but I am always open to negotiation." He said with a friendly smile.

"A thousand col..." the woman said with a faded whisper. She shifted on her feet placing all her weight on one leg as she folded her arms. One arm moving as her long slender finger moved towards her mouth and she bit down on her nail, "That's a lot. See? I'm a new player getting wind of all the action and adventure here, so I don't have a lot of material things to buy things. If you like what you see..." she said with a teasing expression, moving her hands to her hips and giving them a small sway. She tried to read his expression but sometimes her flirty attitude didn't win over some Shop Owners in that case she'd have to play some hardball, "If that is not your thing, I can choke up a few materials as purchase price. Like I said, I am just starting out. Maybe four-hundred col to my name. I'm trying not to cheat you out of an item, of course...so You decide how you wanna go about doing this transaction. I can offer materials or I can do something for you." She had to use everything she had to work what she wanted to get, if that meant using her womanly figure, then so be it, but it was an item that was necessary. @Hydra

@Miss_Mestophales

Hydra couldn't help but blush at her body language, although managed to retain his composure and hear her out. For a moment he stood silently thinking over the offers before slowly raising his head back up. The brunette was relatively adept at looking through facades although at the same time he had other reasons to help her out. His kind-hearted nature for one. "Don't worry, you can take it. I can always make another." He said smiling sweetly, trying to distract from his nervousness. If it meant helping a beginner, and someone who had ventured specifically to his store to purchase something then he was more than happy to give her an item. The young adventurer handed over the 'Ancient Silver-Dragon Amulet' without second thoughts, "If you ever set up store yourself then perhaps I can come to visit in exchange." Twilight at this point shuffled beneath his cloth armor before popping her two heads out the collar of his armor and glanced around tasting the atmosphere with her tongue. 

- 1 Ancient Silver Dragon Amulet

- 1 Ancient Red Dragon Amulet (Raina)