[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

Hikoru walked in, seeing that his order was done. He was quite happy that it was done, and came as soon that he had heard. He smiled and came over to the player and saw his Pendant on the stand. He took it and equipped it quickly and smiled. He looked at the player and gave a thumbs up

"Awesome job! How much will it cost?" He asked with a small smile

+1 Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It made Hydra glad to see a customer satisfied, after asking how much it would cost the spearman decided it was only fair to knock down the price. He had seen this player from somewhere before and soon remembered he had gone to his merchant's shop on the third floor. The spearman thought it over for a second, "I normally charge 1000, im happy to give you a 25% discount though". The brunette gave his usual smile and gave a thumbs up back remembering the merchant appraisals were free of charge.

- 1 Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2

Hikoru nodded and sent 750 col to the young player, and gave him a nod. That should be plenty enough for the pendant, and he was happy with how the pendant worked. He smiled and waved to the boy and left the shop quietly, not saying another word to him or anyone else that was to come into the store. He gave a small sigh and smiled. He finally had completed his set, and he couldn't be happier about it

-750 Col

After crafting nearly all the perfects requested Hydra slumped down over his table the next day. The spearman knew he was in no condition to work but decided to anyway. It didn't pay off, by the end of the day he had failed to craft almost everything he made whilst only pulling a few good items here and there it was truly disastrous. Yawning he began to cry, before walking at the shop in hope he would do better tomorrow.

ID# 54793 results:

Craft: 3+1 (fail)

Loot: 15 (salvaged)

ID# 54794 results:

Craft: 4+1 (good)

ID# 54795 results:

Craft: 6+1 (good)

ID# 54796 results:

Craft: 2+1 (fail)

ID# 54797 results:

ID# 54798 results:

+ 9 exp

- 5 mats

Edited by Hydra

Another poor crafting day bar the one perfect Hydra had managed to scavenge up. Looking at his material count the spearman sighed and began to look around. The shop had been open quite sometime now, but being so slow on materials meant it was difficult fulfilling customer orders. Scratching the back of his head he pondered if it would be a good idea to close up shop for a while.

ID# 54949 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 54950 results:

ID# 54951 results:

ID# 54952 results:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon)

ID# 54953 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect)

ID# 54954 results:

Craft: 1+1 (crit fail)

- 6 mats

+ 17 exp

Name: Ring of Death

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 4

ID: 54953

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Accuracy +2 Keen +1

Description: A ring that goes on the users index finger. When the ring makes contact or comes close to another life form, it emits a dark purple glow. The sound of voices can be heard whispering if listened to closely enough. Makes the users eyes red.

Edited by Hydra

"Hydra," a deep voice boomed out as the door to the shop closed behind the massive figure of one of Aincrad's most well known Blacksmiths, bathing the shop once again in soft teal light thanks to the blue stained glass windows. "I need something made," the deep voice called again, moving through the shop until he located the diminutive artisan though, in truth, nearly everyone was diminutive when compared to the red-headed giant. Mack moved through the shop and found the counter. Then he pulled up his inventory and deposited a bag with fifteen crafting materials and a thousand col on the counter with a jangling thud. "I need a plus three accuracy amulet that looks exactly like this. You can keep whatever mats are leftover after you make it, but I want it before the raid and I'll give you an extra five thousand col to jump me to the front of the line, once the amulet is in my hands." Reaching beneath his armor, Mack produced a small gold axe amulet, hanging on a platinum chain, to show to Hydra. "Before the raid on Limbo, got it?"

-15 Mats, -1000 Col

The voice of Mack boomed through Hydra's store, his ears were ringing but he managed to pick up what the blacksmith was saying. "Alright I'll see what I can do, you don't need to pay me any col by the way". Hydra was a little worried he wouldn't get it done in time so got to work at once.  "Let's see." He put the materials out in front of him and began his daily work. All that was needed was a little luck. The day had started off well, the spearman had crafted what needed to be crafted. Letting out a sigh he left a note for Mack saying he didn't have a waiting list so he need not worry the col and then left his store.

ID# 55317 results:

ID# 55318 results:

Craft: 12+1 (perfect)

ID# 55319 results:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon)

ID# 55320 results:

ID# 55321 results:

Craft: 3+1 (fail)

Loot: 10+2 (not salvaged)

ID# 55322 results:

+ 23 Exp

- 6 mats

Name: Blazing Amulet (for Mack)

Your Rank: 5

ID: 55317

Tier: 2

Enhancements: Accuracy +3

Description: An amulet crafted for the red haired smith. It has its own deep red color to it. When the light hits it just right it blazes like a burning coal.

Name: Ring of Life

ID: 55318

Roll: 12

Enhancements: Combat Craft +3

Description: A ring that goes on the index finger. When it makes contact with another life form the ring emits a bright white glow. The sound of angels singing can be heard if listened to closely. Makes the users eyes a golden white.

Edited by Hydra

"Hydra," Mack bellowed, pushing open the unlocked door to the shop and setting foot inside. He had received word from the artisan that the item he had commissioned was ready to be picked up. Moving through the empty shop, Mack sought out the proprietor and, finding him nowhere, headed for the counter. There the colossal blacksmith found his amulet, exactly what he wanted, with a large bag of col and a note from Hydra explaining that he was refunding the col purchase price for the amulet. Mack shrugged his shoulders and scooped up both the items, adding them to his inventory. If the artist wanted to give away his jewelry for free then who was Mack to deny him that right?

+1000 Col
+Golden Axe Amulet (+3 ACC)

Hydra walked into his store yet again and noticed the item he had left Mack was gone, alongside a pouch of 1000 col. The spearman smiled and thanked the smith despite him not being there, then got to work on crafting items out of the spare materials the ginger giant had left. "Ahh" Hydra wiped his brow after finishing his work. Two perfects, a rare and nothing below a fail was certainly a good result for a day's work.

ID# 55589 results:

Craft: 4+1 (good)

ID# 55590 results:

ID# 55591 results:

Craft: 7+1 (good)

ID# 55592 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect)

ID# 55593 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare)

ID# 55594 results:

+28 Exp

- 6 mats

Name: Portrait of Alakhir the Smith

ID:  55592

Roll: 12

Item Type: Project

Enhancements: CD +1

Description: A portrait of the wild dance user who dissapeared long ago. It shows the user standing with their fists in the air, crafting a sword from the pure force of fists.

Name: Fairy tail

ID: 55594

Enhancements: Exp +1

Description: A fairy forged from multiple kinds of stones and crystals, it has a long tail coming from the back. Depending on the way it is looked at it can be seen in blue, red, pink, gray or yellow shades.

Edited by Hydra

With the last of the materials Mack had lent Hydra he begun his work. The new trinket he had crafted would give him a little more xp when crafting so hopefully with some luck the artisan would reach rank 6 soon. After several hours of crafting he had been relatively successful. Pulling two rares out was pleasing, although he would need to work harder in order to get more success.

ID# 55845 results:

Craft: 9+1 (rare) + 1 exp

ID# 55846 results:

Craft: 2+1 (fail) +1 exp

ID# 55847 results:

Craft: 8+1 (uncommon) + 1exp

ID# 55848 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare) +1 exp

- 4 mats

+18 Exp

Name: Green Dragon Ring

ID: 55845

Roll: 9+1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Loot Dice +2

Description: A small dragon that resembles a wyvern sculpted out as a ring. The dragon is made from a green gem and is slightly transparent. Makes the user very curious.

Name: Red Dragon Ring

ID: 55848

Roll: 10+1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Accuracy +2

Description: A small dragon that appears to be breathing fire sculpted out as a ring. The dragon is made from a red gem and is slightly transparent, whilst the flame is a separate orange color.. Makes the user very proud of any kills.

Edited by Hydra
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed a strange wagon trundling along the roads of Floor One; the only other person I knew who traveled in a cart was Hirru. I guess I may as well take a look at whatever it was while I had the chance. Breaking into a jog, I came up beside the wagon and rapped on the side with my knuckles. "Hey! What shop is this?" I asked, noticing multiple draws in the back, likely housing whatever wares the owner had available.

Hydra had been casually moving across his goods to a higher floor when a nearby traveler approached. He hadn't really expected someone to suddenly show up, "Oh.. This would be an Artisan's shop." He gestured to the back of the cart and stopped the wagon. Clambering down with a smile on his face he asked the player if he was after anything in particular. The brunette didn't want to seem like a pushy salesman who jumped at the throat of anyone who showed a slight interest in his store. Truth be told he was bored and just after a conversation.

I smiled as the player clambered down from his cart kindly and asked if there was anything in particular I wanted. "Coincidentally, an Artisan is perfect for what I am looking for." I said with a wide grin. It seemed like he was bored and required some action, so I decided to put the poor kid to work. "This is what I would like-"

Order
Name: Dragon Amulet
Type: Amulet
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Recovery x2, Combat Craft (+2 NRG Regen on CD of 6+, +1 CD to First Aid Rolls)
Description: A bright sapphire, circular amulet, with a curled dragon embossed in the material. It hangs on a beady alabaster chain.

Edited by Grave
  • 2 weeks later...

Hydra studied the request, glancing over it he knew it was definitely an item he could make. "Sure thin..." He stopped midway through before Twilight shot out the wagon and shredded the request up. Before things could get worse the horses suddenly seemed spooked and started galloping off with all Hydra's goods in. "Hey.......... urgh..." The brunette turned slowly to the customer. "My apologies, your item will be crafted, please find me on the second floor..." The spearman gave one last bow then slowly plodded along the road to where the wagon had vanished.

Edited by Hydra

Finally Hydra had arrived deep in the forests of floor 2. It was far more peaceful here, providing the spearman with a constant feeling of calmness. On top of his new store, the player had managed to scavenge some additional materials on floor five and so set to work for the day. Letting out a yawn he once again began to craft. Unsure of what he would make the player just decided to go with whatever he felt like.

ID# 58053 results:

ID# 58054 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 58055 results:

ID# 58056 results:

ID# 58057 results:

ID# 58058 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare)

22 exp

302 exp + 22 = 324 exp = Rank 6 (+1 craft a day)

ID# 58060 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect)

+ 9  exp

= 333

- 7 mats

Spoiler

Name: Large Sculpture of a 3 Headed Hydra

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 58060

Roll: 12

Item Type: Project
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Over-health 

Description: This sculpture stands about 6 foot. The material is a blue/black type granite that shines softly. Each head can be seen writhing in a different direction, the teeth and other finer details are all carved out. The eyes are made up of light blue glass, when the owner speaks a specific set of words, the glass shines brightly before burning out granting the user the power of the Hydra's health. 

Edited by Hydra

Hydra walked into his store for another day of crafting. The traveler on the way up had requested an item, Hydra was very vague on where his shop was though due to the wagon running away. "Maybe I should have been more specific..." He said stroking his chin. "In any case I will craft this item." The spearman got out the request and studied it. A perfect item would be risky with the materials he had, he could always get more though if needs be.

ID# 58385 results:

ID# 58386 results:

Craft: 2 (bad item)

Loot: 9+2 (no mats salvaged)

ID# 58387 results:

Craft: 1 (crit fail)

ID# 58388 results:

- 4 mats

+ 13 exp = 346

(saving remaining 3 mats)

Item crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Dragon Amulet

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 58388

Roll: 11+1

Item Type: Lucky Charm (Amulet)
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Recovery (2) Combat Craft (1)

Description:  A bright sapphire, circular amulet, with a curled dragon embossed in the material. It hangs on a beady alabaster chain.

Edited by Hydra

Having crafted all the requests he had received Hydra got to work on crafting some new items. The spearman only had 3 remaining mats however so without some luck it would be a wasted day. The brunette spent all his time in the morning twisting glass and other strange materials, Twilight floated around in boredom sometimes disrupting him, sometimes aiding him. She really acted on impulse. Eventually the morning came to a close and the young man had been relatively successful.

ID# 58423 results:

Craft: 7+1 (Uncommon)

ID# 58424 results:

Craft: 9+1 (rare)

ID# 58425 results:

Craft: 2+1 (bad)

Loot: 16 (salvaged)

+ 12 exp

- 2 mats

Edited by Hydra

A girl who would be considered small for her age pushed open the door to the small shop. She had spent longer than expected searching for the place, but her interest and stubbornness wouldn't let her turn back before she'd found it. With a triumphant smile, Aster looked around inquisitively, immediately taking in the calm atmosphere. Trinkets and accessories were abundant, but before she moved to take a look at the wares for sale, another creature in the room caught her eye. The girl tilted her head as a small, blue dragon that looked to have been napping raised two heads to quietly watch her. It stopped her for a moment, but Aster smiled at the familiar and slowly began taking a look at the items for sale.

The orange-haired girl soon came to a stop in front of a small ring, staring at it in awe. Curious, she looked closer until the item's stats appeared in a window beside it. She took a moment to read over the text before her eyes began to sparkle. She looked over at the dragon, as she hadn't seen another person in the room. "Err, excuse me!" She called, hoping the creature might understand her. "Is this for sale? I would like to buy it, if possible." She asked, pointing to the <<Ring of Life>> on display.

Entering the shop on Floor 2, Nikodemus smiled at the owner. Hydra was a young man he had worked with in the past on a quest, and had been in contact with him about his reason for being here. Walking to the counter, Nikodemus placed his hands on it and cleared his throat. "Hello Master Hydra. I am here to place an order for an item to grant another crafting ability." Digging a slip of paper from a pouch at his hip, Nikodemus laid it out before Hydra. "I give you carte blanche to make the item how you want. It just needs to give me the ability to craft a bit longer. We spoke of payment in materials. How much would you require?"

I scratched my head in confusion as the boy chased after his goods. "Some control he has over them..." I mumbled, dropping my fists to my sides and digging them into the pockets of my coat. I briskly followed after the boy, towards Floor Two as he told me. "He could have been a little more specific..." I grumbled, but went ahead anyway.

It took me quite some time, but nonetheless I managed to find the rather secluded store in the forests outside the city. "Jeez... reminds me of Hirru's shop..." I mumbled, opening the door and entering the lamp-lit store. "Ah, there you are." I greeted the brown-haired player as I approached the counter. "Manage to get that amulet crafted?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow, not trying to pressure him but wondering if he had done as he said.