[Shop-F2] Twilight Dreams [Rank 7 High-Mentor Artisan] (Open by Request)

(OOC: Sorry about the late replies. If you have changed your mind on anything let me know)

@Asteria

Twilight had been watching the girl browsing the store with two beady eyes. When the girl turned and asked if a particular item was for sale she let out half a hiss and half a dragon whelps cry. "Huh a customer..." Hydra sat upwards and walked over to the stairs. He was suppose to be crafting but had no materials so spent most the days moping around in the forest. The spearman noticed the girl pointing at the ring of life. "Ah yeah sure you can have it." He said with a big smile on his face. "Its either 1000 col or 6 materials... Your choice! I will also throw in a rainbow stone for free if you would like one." 

@Nikodemus_Blackwood

At this point Twilight let out another one of her cries, one of Hydra's friends strolled into the shop. "Ah hey there Nikodemus! Don't worry about the master thing and yes I believe we did, 5 materials should do the trick, likewise I will throw in a rainbow stone. It should take me 2/3 days max to craft, sooner if im lucky" Hydra slowly bumbled down the stairs to his ally. 

@Grave

Twilight let out a third louder cry. Hydra's attention once again shot across to Grave. "Oh I owe you an apology, sorry about that whole... uh accident." The brunette paused briefly and interpreted what Grave was asking. His two headed dragon snake shot off behind one of the shelves and came back shortly afterwards carrying an amulet inside its mouth. She carefully landed before Grave's feet, twitched her wings and placed the amulet gently on the ground. "Due to the inconvenience you can get a 25% discount on that... sorry again." Hydra said smiling. 

- 1 Dragon Amulet

Spoiler

Name: Dragon Amulet
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 6
ID: 58388
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm (Amulet)
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery (2) Combat Craft (1)
Description:  A bright sapphire, circular amulet, with a curled dragon embossed in the material. It hangs on a beady alabaster chain.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aster nodded politely as Hydra approached, kindly telling her the price of the item. The girl was a bit surprised as he offered an extra item, but graciously accepted. "Yes, absolutely!" She pulled up her inventory and initiated a trade, entering the 1,000 col he requested. Once the transaction was complete she smiled brightly. "I've got to be going, but it was a pleasure doing business with you." The girl showed herself out, quite pleased with her new trinket.

Confirmed Trade:

Spoiler

Edited by Asteria

As the customers purchased the items that were needed Hydra got to work on his crafts for that day. Turned out Nikodemus's items had proved to provide him with one of his most successful days ever. "Sorry for the wait, check back in the store tomorrow my friend. Your item should be here all it needs are a few more touches." Hydra said with a smile before he got back to work.

+ 5 mats to Hydra from Nikodemus.

ID# 58637 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect 8+1 exp)

ID# 58638 results:

Craft: 12 (perfect 8+1 exp)

ID# 58639 results:

Craft: 4+1 (good  2+1 exp)

ID# 58640 results:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon 3+1 exp)

ID# 58641 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good 2+1 exp)

ID# 58642 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect 8+1 exp)

ID# 58643 results:

Craft: 3+1 (good + 2+1 exp)

-7 mats 

+40 exp

Perfect items made

Spoiler

Name: Trinket of a Silver Dragon (Item pending - need to double check with buyer that this was what was required)

ID: 58637

Roll: 12

Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1

Enhancements: Crafting attempt

Description: A small partially animated statue of a crafted Silver Dragon. A trinket which is designed to move its head at the end of the day, it breathes out air and energy that can revitalize a player allowing them to make an additional craft.

Name: Ganesha (Elephant)

ID: 58638

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancements: Crafting Die: Adds +1 to the CD when crafting in a shop.

Description: A simple, small statue of a body like a god/human, with a head of an elephant. 

Name: Dusk Moth

ID: 58642

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancements: Accuracy (3)

Description: A trinket moth designed to fly and latch onto the opponents body marking out there weak points. It looks like a moth with a pitch black body and luminous blue light emitting from its wings. Very small.

Edited by Hydra

I waved and chuckled as the boy apologized for the accident from earlier. "Hey, do not worry, it was not much of a challenge to find you again." I lied through my teeth, before turning my attention to the two-headed dragon at my feet. I reached down and scooped up the amulet, before grinning and sighing. "Perfect..." I said, looking at the prices when the boy mentioned a 25% discount. "Thousand Col... seven hundred and fifty Col sound good to me." I replied with a wide smile, flicking through my inventory to materialise the Col in my palm, passing it to the boy. "Thanks a lot!" I thanked him, before spinning around and heading out.

-750 Col

+1 Dragon Amulet

Khrysaor was strolling lazily through the streets of the second floor. He looked in all directions, taking in the sights and wondering if there was anything interesting. He stopped at one store when he saw through the window an interesting looking item, it had a elephants head and was a unique miniature statue. He looked at the the shops name and thought, 'Twilight Dreams, interesting.' Wanting to take a closer look at the item, he entered the shop and looked inawe at all the neat little trinkets, and lucky charms on display. Instead of looking at all the other items, Khrysaor decided to go straight to the small elephant statue. Reading the info, he knew he just had to get it. Looking towards the counter, he saw the owner and asked, "Hello, is this item for sale?"

Another customer walked into Hydra's store. The brunette's pet dragon snake let out another cry, alerting Hydra he had a customer. The player seemed interested in buying the recently crafted Ganesha statue. He had no real need of it so just smiled, "Of course you can have it. Prices are 1000 col and a free rainbow stone or 5 mats. Take your pick." Hydra gestured his hand at the item and soon enough his flying snake was over coiling around it and hovering towards the purchaser. "Just leave whatever you want to pay with on the counter." The brunette let out a yawn.

- 1 Ganesha Elephant Statue

"Why, thank you good sir. I shall buy it off you for 1000 Col." said Khrysaor. Giving the bag full of Col to the owner, while taking the statue and the rainbow stone. Khrysaor looked at the stone curiously and asked, "Can you give me a little more information on the stone?" Khrysaor turned the interesting little stone on his hand, while waiting for a response.

Transaction:

Spoiler

Having been notified that the item he had ordered was ready, Nikodemus made his way to Floor 2 for pick up. Arriving in 'Twilight Dreams', the shop of his friend Hydra, Nikodemus entered and browsed the wares for a time. After a bit passed, Nikodemus came to the counter and rapped on it with his knuckles. "Hello, Hydra? It's Nikodemus. I am here for that order!" Leaning against the counter, he awaited his friend and whistled a disjaunted tune.

@Nikodemus_Blackwood

Hearing Twilight let out her cry Hydra diverted his attention to the counter. Nikodemus was stood waiting for his order. "Ah! Nice, one second." The brunette darted off to one of the shelves, 3 minutes later he bought back the item he had crafted for Nikodemus and placed it in front of him. "Here I hope you like it, you have already paid so whenever you are ready to make haste." There was a brief pause and Hydra darted back of again, he rushed back out with another one of his rainbow stones. "This is a small gift, think of it as a good luck stone. You don't have to use it though." 

-1 Trinket of a Silver Dragon

Spoiler

Name: Trinket of a Silver Dragon (Item pending - need to double check with buyer that this was what was required)

ID: 58637

Item Type: Trinket

Enhancements: Crafting attempt

Description: A small partially animated statue of a crafted Silver Dragon. A trinket which is designed to move its head at the end of the day, it breathes out air and energy that can revitalize a player allowing them to make an additional craft.

@Khrysaor

"A rainbow stone is just a lucky charm I crafted to be honest. It provides a small boost to your treasure hunting so whenever you find yourself on that type of quest it may come in handy." After describing the item Hydra waved goodbye to his customers and decided to call it a day.

- 2 rainbow stones (1 to Nikodemus, 1 to Khry)

Spoiler

Name: Rainbow stone x 2

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: Loot Dice +1

Description: A multi-colored stone that gives the user a little luck.

Clapping a hand to Hydra's shoulder he smiled brightly. "It is wonderful Hydra. Thank you. And I will put the Rainbow Stone to use also friend! Once again, thank you! Please be safe in your journeys, and here is to seeing you again soon!" With that, Nikodemus dropped an extra 10 materials in his friends hand and turned around, items in pocket, and left the shop to return to his.

+1 Trinket of a Silver Dragon

+1 Rainbow Stone

-10 materials.

• 2 weeks later...

After several weeks Hydra finally returned to his store with a hefty amount of materials. All thanks to Nikodemus and the fight with Lyrica. Quickly and efficiently the spearman got back to work, although it took him some time before he got use to the crafting aspect again. "Alright, this should be good enough." He mumbled with his last craft of the day. Another sculpture to grant him slightly more health in battle, one which he would be sure to use well.

ID# 59952 results:

Craft: 3+1 (good)

ID# 59953 results:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon)

ID# 59954 results:

Craft: 2+1 (bad - salvaged)

Loot: 19

ID# 59955 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 59956 results:

Craft: 3+1 (good)

ID# 59957 results:

Craft: 10+1 (rare)

ID# 59958 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect)

- 6 mats

Perfect made:

Spoiler

Name: Willow tree

ID: 59958

Item Type: Project

Enhancements: Over-health

Description: A sculptured willow tree. The tree's branches are patterned with green gems causing it to shimmer slightly.

Edited by Hydra

"Hey" Allania said as she walked into the store of her friend, "it's been a while, hasn't it?" she asked nonchalantly while looking through the wares on display. "Oh yeah" she said, walking over to the counter and filling out an order form "this was why I was here" she said handing it over. "If it's possible to have this made by the raid later today then that would be great, but it's understandable if not. So could I have this also?" she asked, picking up one of the items on display.

+ red dragon ring

- 750 col

Spoiler

Name: 

Your Profession: 

Your Rank: 

ID: 

Roll: 

Enhancements: 3 Accuracy

Description: 

Edited by Allania

X strolled into the artisan shop with his familiar the pup named Maruchan following in tow. Today X needed a guitar pick to add experience onto his crafts and the reason he came to an artisan is to get it put on a necklace so he doesn't loose it. When X took one of the order forms he began typing furiously on the menu activated keyboard in front of him.

Hey what's up, I'm placing an order for a trinket, a guitar pick that has the ambition enchantment I think it is? Anyways I have the 1000 col but how long until you can finish it?...

Spoiler

Name:

Your Profession: <Leave blank>

Your Rank: <Leave blank>

ID: <Leave blank>

Roll: <Leave blank>

Item Type: <Trinket> (Make sure the enhancements suit accordingly)
Tier: <1>

Quality: <Perfect>

Enhancements: <Ambition>

Description:

Having two customers come into the store was another delight. Allania a close friend bought both a ring and requested an item although Hydra was unsure if he could make it with in the deadline. "I will craft it, if its not done before the event I will give you a special bonus." He said laughing at his ally. The second customer was someone Hydra had not met before requesting for his guitar to be attached to a necklace. "It may be crafted by the end of the day, once its gone through evaluation it should all be ready." The spearman paused, "Guitar, not heard one of them in a while. Mostly its lutes these days." Giving one last smile to his customers Hydra got to work for the day.

ID# 60629 results:

Craft: 11+1 (Perfect @Allania) - Sorry its late, I will give you a free upgrade to tier 2 if and when you need it. 

ID# 60630 results:

Craft: 7+1 (Uncommon)

ID# 60631 results:

Craft: 7+1 (Uncommon)

ID# 60632 results:

Craft: 12 (Perfect @XWuZHeAR)

ID# 60633 results:

Craft: 11+1 (Perfect)

ID# 60634 results:

Craft: 9+1 (Rare)

ID# 60635 results:

Craft: 5+1 (Good)

- 7 mats

+ 44 exp

Perfects Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Sun Amulet

ID: 60629

Item Type: Lucky Charm 

Enhancements: Accuracy (3)

Description: A bright orange amulet that catches and emits various rays of light.

Name: Guitar Necklace

ID: 60632

Tier: 

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A pendant of a guitar attached to a necklace.

Edited by Hydra

After X got a hold of the necklace his face turned quickly from one of distained happiness to one of confusion. As the guitar necklace did have the enchantment on it that he wanted it was just not what he had ordered. X wasn't exactly one for fashion over function so it wouldn't bother him that much however he is spending a decent chunk of change on this piece and felt a bit cheated.

Uh you know I said pick right, wait you know what a pick it is right?... This guy like have something against me, or does he seriously not know what a guitar pick is?... Well its a bit gaudy and 90's for my taste but as long as it has the enchantment I guess you'll get your col....

Transaction table.

Spoiler

- 1000 col

+ Name: Guitar Necklace

ID: 60632

Tier: 

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A pendant of a guitar attached to a necklace.

@XWuZHeAR (OOC: Sorry I misread your request, as an apology you may keep the item and have a full refund.)

Hydra's customer seemed disappointed with his craft and tried to explain what a guitar pick was. The brunette scanned over the request as he handed over the item, true enough it said pick, what Hydra had crafted was not a guitar pick. Quickly he pushed back the money that X tried handing him and shook his head. "Sorry it was my fault, sincerest apologies. You can keep the item as well." Hydra smiled feeling a little bad he had gotten the order wrong, it was certainly a first. Hopefully X would be okay with the free craft, in any case it was the best he could do. 

Transaction:

Spoiler

- 1 Guitar Necklace

- 1000 col

"HYDRA!" A deep voice boomed within the small confines of the artisan's shop. "HYDRA! WHERE ARE YOU?!? I NEED A LOT OF CRAFTING DONE!" The booming voice easily filled the entirety of the artisan's shop, and then some. Moving through the shop, the colossal axe-wielding Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath looked everywhere for the shop owner, including poking his nose into the non-public areas of the shop. Finding a good artisan was quite a chore, especially one that would be called upon to fill a tremendous number of orders. "I NEED A LOT OF OVERHEALTH PROJECTS MADE," Mack bellowed, returning to the shop counter and thumping his hand several times on the counter top as Chewie proceeded to go looking for the shop's kitchen because every shop had a kitchen and everyone knew that. "ONE PROJECT PER BOSS FIGHT FROM NOW THROUGH FLOOR ONE HUNDRED... and occasional extras."

( @Mack - Sorry for the late reply, have been busy with exams if you're still in need of items I can see what I can do :3)

Hydra had been out in the forest for the day, contemplating life in this game as usual when the sounds of a giant's booming voice echoed through the forest. "Oh no... I thought I was safe here..." He sighed face palming himself before walking over to his store. Sure enough when the brunette entered he saw a bear was scavenging through his stores kitchen. Glancing at Twilight she seemed to understand and soon slithered under his armor protecting herself from Chewy. "Does that bear ever get full?..." The spearman pondered. Shaking his head in distress he turned to Mack, whom he had just processed what the ginger giant was requesting.

There was a brief pause, followed by a the sound of multiple stutters of shock. This was more of a surprise to him than his orange cursor, which he remembered he might need to explain. Finally after taking several deep breaths he managed to logically process the situation. Slowly he calmed down, the order was large but it took a while for floors to be cleared so realistically it wasn't that bad. "I can try..." Hydra finally said managing to force a nervous smile, sweat running down his face, and he certainly would. Besides he hadn't had much business lately, other than the guild items that needed crafting... The brunette waited for Mack's response. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hydra got to work for the day, in his sane mind of course. The brunette took the materials left over from the skirmish with Lyrica and began to mold them into various objects. The hot summer heat of the second floor made the work more tiring than it should have been, beads of sweat had soaked Hydra from head to toe by the time he was finished crafting. A rather successful day, two perfects and a rare craft had been created for any that would need them.

ID# 61997 results:

Craft: 11+1 (Perfect)

ID# 61998 results:

Craft: 2+1 (Bad)

ID# 61999 results:

Craft: 5+1 (good)

ID# 62000 results:

Craft: 8+1 (rare)

ID# 62001 results:

Craft: 11+1 (perfect)

ID# 62002 results:

Craft: 2+1 (bad - salvaged)

Loot: 18

ID# 62003 results:

Craft: 7+1 (uncommon)

- 6 mats

+ 35 exp

Perfects crafted:

Spoiler

Moon Charm

Enhancements: 1 Slots

• Ambition

A small trinket formed to symbolize a three quarter moon. The moon shimmers slightly in the dark.

Statue of a Bear

Item Type: Project

Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 1 Slot

• Over-Health

A small sculptured statue of a grizzly bear, it has it's paws going into a jar of honey.

Edited by Hydra