Have You Ever Had Surgery? >.>

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i had surgery when I was about 10 i broke my wrist then thorught it would be a good idea to catch a marble with the cast they had on my arm well the marble got stuck in the cast for 2 years when they removed the cast my skin and everything grew around it and ya they had to take it out

My gods, Claim!

That's horrible! Did you tell anybody bout the marble while you had the cast on? Because that'd be insane if you couldn't feel it. I feel really bad for you, Claim. Do you possibly have a picture you can show us all on sao????

I told a close friend we were cast buddys how broke is wrist like a three day after mine but it hurt for two or three day after, i forgot about it i ask my mom to find the photos before and after the surgery she got them some were, It was weird they have a video of it when i moved my fingers the marble moved to. Can take a photo of what it look like know after 10+ years after still have the marble that they removed. it sound bad but it not. ill upload them to facebook of something when i get back from work tonight.picture0052_zpsc5481530.jpg onepicture0042_zpsd173abea.jpg

Yes. At 18 months old. I don't remember anything from it, seeing as I was one-and-a-half years old. XD.

Did your parents ever explain the meaning of the surgery??? I had surgery done when I was one.Just like you. My kidney wasn't right and my pea was......funky(I will not explain further :) ) and now I have a giant scare on my back. Not to even mention everyone stares at me while I'm in the locker room. Its weird. But

But anyways a pipe was bent and they fixed it into the correct shape. And now I have a giant scar