[PP - F11] Fifteenth Floor Boss Raid Meeting

So seldom did anything truly, honestly frighten Takao. Not dangerous situations, nor the life threatening fights he found himself engaged in much too often, nor the thrills he sought in a regular basis if only to entertain himself in his digital prison. Some things would get to him on occasion, but that sense of fear rarely stuck. But this time, things were different-- oh they were so horribly, horribly different. He had seated himself at the far end of the round table, and after a short while of waiting found himself resting his head against the wooden surface. As his mind wandered to the details of the boss, his tanned skin paled and instead adopted a sickly tinge. He could barely think about the monster itself, and yet he was expected to give the mechanical briefing. Takao strained the muscles in his neck to lift his head from the table and promptly drop it back down, rendering enough force for a purple "Immortal Object" sign to appear above his head. "Should. Have. Just. Sold it. When. I. Had. The. Chance." His words were muttered and muffled by the table, and his sentence was punctuated at the intervals in which his forehead made contact with the table.

Spiders. Why did it have to be spiders?

- -

This briefing is being held at the Knights of Blood meeting hall.

Meeting Hall Appearance

Spoiler

A mild sized structure resembling a medieval tower with the flags barring the Knights of the Blood Oath and the Crimson Blades. The building is made of white stone and framed by two large oak wood doors. Opening these doors leads you to a cool hall and then into one major room containing a massive round table for the Knights and then comfortable chairs one each side of the room for others to visit. 

If you were involved in the previous raid or are a member, affiliate, or allied to the Knights of Blood, you are automatically invited.
If you did not attend the previous raid, please PM me before joining.

Edited by Takao
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bard," a deep voice boomed, a shovel-sized hand clapping down on Takao's right shoulder. "You look like you're going to be sick, you know our humble abode doesn't have a bathroom, right," Mack asked, clapping the brunette swordsman on his left shoulder with his other hand as he stood behind the chair at the round table where Takao was seated. Technically, Takao was seated in his spot at the table. The table didn't really have spots for everyone, so Mack had given up his seat to the scout with whom he had recently shared so many adventures. "I know you don't like sharing info about this boss, for some reason. I can tell. I will run the meeting, if you ask me to. But I'll need the information. The choice is yours, much like the offer to join the Knights of the Blood Oath, is an open one and you may take it or leave it. At this point, it's not as if I could sell the information anyway... and I would hope that, by now, you know that I wouldn't."

Dom entered the building, pushing the twin doors open without the use of his hands. Clad in his full unique armor looking straight at Mack, "Now now Mack, you are too relentless at trying to get people to conform to the Knight's of the Blood Oath." He laughed as he made the remark to the big ol' Behemoth of a red head. Dom promptly took a seat at one of the chairs in the building, "I may or may not be the only one of the Azure Commandants that will be attending this meeting, I tend not to keep up with my colleagues." He said with an honest tone of voice, then directing his gaze directly at Takao, "Been a long time since the Banshee. This'll be a piece of cake Takao, nothing will stop the combined might of the Front Lines. But after the death of that one man I didn't know and that girl whom should have never been there. We'll have a much smaller grouping fighting." He added to the honesty.

From within the meeting room, Opal stepped from the shadows as Dom had spoken. Her voice and appearance coming into light as she took a stand at the northern part of the round table, there were two specific seats for the Vice Commander and the Commander himself to sit at. She wrapped her fingers around the ornate chair and looked at Dom, "His name was Azide, the other was Cora. Perhaps she did not belong there, but it was also our right to protect that person. That woman could have been easily saved if the battle had a better stratagem for the boss instead of just waving our swords at it. Things will be done differently this time, I can tell you that much."

The woman was dressed in her Vice Commander's Uniform, trading in her armor for a more formal looking suit that fit this sort of talk. She shifted her weight from behind the chair and sat down lacing her fingers together as they came unto the table. The guild symbol on a white laced sheet was wrapped over the wooden table, the room was not held of extravagant eye candy or decor to show how wealthy the guild was. This was pure and raw fact that the guild was efficient and only needed the very basics of things to get things moving on their side. Opal had fought tooth and nail to build this guild from out of the slump it was in and it was all thank to Azide, the same player that had passed in the recent raid. 

Opal had shed tears for the man, opting out to not search or scout ahead like the others. Instead she retreated to the Monument of Life where the names of her comrades continued to be scratched off one after another. First was an old comrade of hers, then Lindow and now Azide. The people she was close with now never finding peace in the outside world. She only hoped, whatever that man believed in the end, had some peace of mind in the end. 

The dark makeup highlighted the accented diamond-esque shine as she shifted her look from the one known as Dom to the others in the room; Takao and Mack. They seemed to be getting along well enough as to reinforce Mack's message, "He is right, Takao. You are more than welcome to join the Knights if you wish. Not only for power, but for honor that same you showed towards Shirosu in the Town of Beginnings. People like you who stood up to look after the inexperienced. That sort of charisma would be most welcomed in this Guild." 

Opal gave a small clearing of her throat, there were so few at the time. But unlike the last meeting, this one will be thorough and lead in charge by more patient minds. There will be no more Coras or Azides to fall in the future of Aincrad. 

"Vice-Commander, I should prefer it if you remain outside the Guild Hall until summoned with the balance of the guild," Mack said in a very low tone, after moving to stand directly behind the woman and bending down to speak directly into her ear. "This is the first chance we have had, as a guild, to host such a meeting. I believe it necessary that we host with all the pomp and dignity as befitting the guild and the situation. As a military man, I know how to carry off a proper meeting and a proper entrance. With all the trimmings, I might add," he continued in the same low tone, directly into the statuesque woman's ear. "First impressions are key, we shall over awe them with our professionalism. Though it is not my place, please humor me in this. If and when our commander enters, he should be properly flanked by his Vice-Commander. I will play the host and I will deal with Ssendom." Without waiting for Opal's response, but trusting and rather hoping that the woman would humor him, Mack returned to Takao's side in what was typically, his seat at the planning table.

"Ssendom," the behemoth of a blacksmith barked in a tone that commanded attention and respect while maintaining politeness. "You are a fine fighter and you have won my respect, unlike some of those in your guild," Mack continued in a softer, but still carrying tone. "However, you will maintain the proper decorum for those who are no longer with us and you will maintain a civil tongue. The Knights of the Blood Oath are neither as flippant about such things nor as relaxed as the Azure Brigade when it comes to formal events, please understand," the red-headed giant concluded, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood flanking Takao and giving off every impression that the Knights were a vastly more professional guild and that this Boss Raid meeting would be most unlike the previous one for floor fourteen.

Edited by Mack

As Xion walked into the guild hall he felt a strange sense of deja vu, or at the least the event brought him back to a memory that hadn't shown it's face in a while. He was brought back to the prime of CB, when he and Mack attended the floor 12 boss raid meeting. But this time he wasn't attended as second in command, standing by his guildmaster, no he was but one among many of the knights that hopefully would be attending, even if he wasn't at boss raid strength yet, hitting lvl. 25 should enable him to fight alongside his guild mates due to the strength of tier 2 armour.

The blonde tank was encased in his Maelstrom armour, nowhere near as impressive as that of those currently gathered but for his level it was an excellent set of equipment. Draped from the left pauldron was a sort of half cloak that covered the left side of his body, a remnant from his CB days, but now instead of crimson and gold it was crimson and white, signifying the merging of the two guilds. As the tank made his way to one of the many seats he noticed a few faces, those being Mack, Opal, and Takao, the latter of which he had not seen in a long time. "Vice commander, goo to see you" he said with a nod to Opal, who he knew wouldn't tolerate being called by her name during such an even. The red headed leader of the crimson blades strike force, Mack was currently talking to some player that Xion had never met, but seemed to be quite powerful based on his gear. "Hello Mack, and who may I ask is the gentleman that you're talking to?" the blonde tank asked, making an effort to remain calm and polite despite the orange marker that the man possessed 'Some people have reasons Xion...just like Lowe...' he told himself, shaking his head before Turning to Takao. "And Takao, it's been a long time old friend. How have you been?" 

As Xion walked into the guild hall he felt a strange sense of deja vu, or at the least the event brought him back to a memory that hadn't shown it's face in a while. He was brought back to the prime of CB, when he and Mack attended the floor 12 boss raid meeting. But this time he wasn't attended as second in command, standing by his guildmaster, no he was but one among many of the knights that hopefully would be attending, even if he wasn't at boss raid strength yet, hitting lvl. 25 should enable him to fight alongside his guild mates due to the strength of tier 2 armour.

The blonde tank was encased in his Maelstrom armour, nowhere near as impressive as that of those currently gathered but for his level it was an excellent set of equipment. Draped from the left pauldron was a sort of half cloak that covered the left side of his body, a remnant from his CB days, but now instead of crimson and gold it was crimson and white, signifying the merging of the two guilds. As the tank made his way to one of the many seats he noticed a few faces, those being Mack, Opal, and Takao, the latter of which he had not seen in a long time. "Vice commander, goo to see you" he said with a nod to Opal, who he knew wouldn't tolerate being called by her name during such an even. The red headed leader of the crimson blades strike force, Mack was currently talking to some player that Xion had never met, but seemed to be quite powerful based on his gear. "Hello Mack, and who may I ask is the gentleman that you're talking to?" the blonde tank asked, making an effort to remain calm and polite despite the orange marker that the man possessed 'Some people have reasons Xion...just like Lowe...' he told himself, shaking his head before Turning to Takao. "And Takao, it's been a long time old friend. How have you been?" 

Manta followed Ssendom through the doors and into the guild hall. It wasnt like she had been following him, but she had happened to arrive just as he had walked through the rather large double doors to the Knights of the Blood's meeting hall. She entered the large room, glancing around. She recognized everyone in there but one. Even if she didnt recognize some of them by name, she recognized  them from past exploits in the boss battles. Except for one person. She turned to look at him, scouring him and his equipment over with her eyes. It seemed to be a pretty high quality, especially his armor. She was sure that he could some attacks from the boss and survive the boss battle because of that, but she didnt really feel as though he would provide any meaningful contribution to the fight. They already had all of the tanks that they needed. Maybe she would be surprised and he was actually a damage dealer though.  Still, she felt like he would just take up space in the rotations. She didnt want to do the whole judging a book by its cover thing, but she couldnt help gauging the quality of the people already in the room. Once this meeting was over she was going to go and make a bunch of healing items just to be safe and give them to the tanks and those who she thought would be deadweight otherwise unless they could heal. For that, she would need to know how many and what tier. She walked over to the blonde haired player who looked like he was about to start up a conversation with Takao, someone who she had never met but had heard of. She tapped the player on the shoulder. "Excuse me, but what level are you? I ask because im going to be making crystals and potions and I want to know if you can use tier two items."

Edited by Manta Gaul

"Miina (everyone), please!" came a clap followed by a voice from the entrance doors that were still widely open. From there, only the sounds of the geta (traditional  wooden footwear, sandals) could be heard as a blonde figure entered the modest guild hall. She made sure that her attire was in order before entering as she wore a light blue colored kimono with flower patterns, reminiscent of the scenes from the fourth floor where her shop was located. On the front side of her sash that was wrapped around her stomach area just below her ample bosom making it stand out even more than usual, were several distinct logos on the dark blue colored sash around her waist: the one that instantly caught the eye from them all, was the Knights of Christ Azure Knights logo that stood in the center, then to the left came in the smaller version the logo with the almost trademarked shield and colors of the Azure Brigade, since the Knights were a sub-guild or a secondary branch of the Brigade.
To the left, there was the combination of logos from the now disbanded Guardians Of Aincrad and Amethyst Descent guilds that she was once a member off. And to the left of that one image of a white crowned lion head, her personal logo or 'banner' if you like. Of course, she wouldn't donne so many different markings at this sort of official meeting but was allowed to retain and proudly display her 'scars' by Shark. 

It was only after she was near the planning table that the blonde spoke again, first addressing the woman who she knew for a while now: "A pleasure to see you again Opal." she said with a smile then turned towards Ssendom: "Commander!" she said with a small bow made with visible theatrics, unsure if he was aware that they were guildmates. Then she turned towards the mountain that wanted to take lead of the planning: "I'd like it if you'd stopped referring to the Brigade as flippant or relaxed, as a whole. Some of us would feel insulted by that statement." she had neither the intention to clarify why she said that outloud. The people who needed to know had been notified of her new position and affiliation as for the others the logos around her waist should've hinted enough. As Manta was there now too, she offered her a bow and a smile and materialized a box with a special item inside it. She would've made way towards her shop after the meeting but seeing as he platinum haired girl was attending, she walked towards her: "Hey Manta, I would've passed by your shop after the meeting but I'll give it to you now and get it over with." she said with a smile as she gave Manta the box.

Box Content:

Spoiler

Name:  Kitty Maid Uniform
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Evasion, +2 Loot Die
Description: A uniquely made catgirl maid uniform. Custom ordered to fit ' Erin's ' proportions this outfit brings out the best parts of her. A a small white crowned lion head logo is placed discreetly on the right sleeve. A combination of thisXthis.

She then directed her attention towards Takao: "Don't look so down! We have a plan to make!" she said with a smile. Taking a seat near Takao, she wanted to hear all the details that he had to offer. She had a cheerful attitude ... or at least that was the front what she wanted to put for today. The disappearance of her friend had marked her more than anything else before.  As she sat down, she grabbed onto the purple 'pendant of Hoya' she'd recieved from Hikoru and wished he'd be by her side now. But he was equally shaken as the blonde and opted to lay low for now. With a sigh, she waited for the meeting to start "So who else is planned to come?"

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

(That cut deep manta :/ ) 

Xion's attention was drawn from his comrades and to another player that had entered without him noticing, the woman seemed to be a high level player, most likely one of the main frontliners, leagues above the young blonde.  "Well now I just feel inadequate" he mumbled to himself before Manta asked him something. 

"Excuse me, but what level are you? I ask because im going to be making crystals and potions and I want to know if you can use tier two items."

The question was not meant with malice but it still carried with it a sting, it was most likely just the blonde over thinking things, something that he had often done on the other side, much to the annoyance of those around him. The player almost seemed as if she thought the tank was weak, no she knew that by frontline standards he was weak. But at the least, the tank thought, she was thoughtful enough to offer him healing supplies. "Currently...lvl. 15, I hope to have at the least reached lvl. 25 before the raid but that's a tall order, and knowing my luck the front lines won't wait long enough. But hopefully I'll be able to fight and be of some use" the tank said. 

(That cut deep manta :/ ) 

Xion's attention was drawn from his comrades and to another player that had entered without him noticing, the woman seemed to be a high level player, most likely one of the main frontliners, leagues above the young blonde.  "Well now I just feel inadequate" he mumbled to himself before Manta asked him something. 

"Excuse me, but what level are you? I ask because im going to be making crystals and potions and I want to know if you can use tier two items."

The question was not meant with malice but it still carried with it a sting, it was most likely just the blonde over thinking things, something that he had often done on the other side, much to the annoyance of those around him. The player almost seemed as if she thought the tank was weak, no she knew that by frontline standards he was weak. But at the least, the tank thought, she was thoughtful enough to offer him healing supplies. "Currently...lvl. 15, I hope to have at the least reached lvl. 25 before the raid but that's a tall order, and knowing my luck the front lines won't wait long enough. But hopefully I'll be able to fight and be of some use" the tank said. 

Manta accepted the box from Ariel and opened her own inventory, taking out the vial of dark purple liquid, handing it over to her. "Dont forget this." She said with a smile. She was quite grateful to Ariel for reminding her about this particular potion that she could make. She could only imagine combining the toxic venom enhancement that the potion granted with a weapon with the bleed enhancement, or the burn enhancement that some unique weapons had. She turned back to the player she had just been talking too, her eyes widening slightly. She had thought that he was at least level twenty five. She sighed. She didnt think that level fifteen was going to cut it, but there was nothing she could do about it. However, after the last boss battle, she knew how damaging low level players could be for others. If he couldnt do anything it would just mean more chances for the boss to hit them. "I'm not trying to be mean, but if you cant contribute anything please dont come. It's just... After the last boss battle we really got to see how much deadweight can influence the tide of a boss battle. In the end its up to you, but if you dont think you can take it, the only thing you do by joining is put everyone elses lives in danger." She said in a serious tone, not wanting to come across as mean. 

Edited by Manta Gaul

Xion's right hand bulled up into a fist in anger, of course, that's all that these bloody front liners do, look down upon people. 'It wouldn't surprise me if she's a bloody brigade member' he thought to himself, taking a second to calm down. There was no need to start any confrontations, not to mention that it would be damaging for KOB's image. "What do you take me for?" he asked her "A fool? Some idiot who thinks that he's a front liner because he can wave a spear around?" he asked, the anger clear in his voice. "I know that lvl. 15 won't cut it, heck my vice commander won't let me take part unless I'm level 25. I told you that I'm working towards tier 2 items and lvl. 25, whether I make it to that level before the raid is a different story. I am attending this meeting as part of KOB because I was asked to ok" The blonde explained, taking a second to calm himself down. 

"And...a simple wait until lvl. 25 would have bloody sufficed rather than your little speech, really helps morale"

Xion's right hand bulled up into a fist in anger, of course, that's all that these bloody front liners do, look down upon people. 'It wouldn't surprise me if she's a bloody brigade member' he thought to himself, taking a second to calm down. There was no need to start any confrontations, not to mention that it would be damaging for KOB's image. "What do you take me for?" he asked her "A fool? Some idiot who thinks that he's a front liner because he can wave a spear around?" he asked, the anger clear in his voice. "I know that lvl. 15 won't cut it, heck my vice commander won't let me take part unless I'm level 25. I told you that I'm working towards tier 2 items and lvl. 25, whether I make it to that level before the raid is a different story. I am attending this meeting as part of KOB because I was asked to ok" The blonde explained, taking a second to calm himself down. 

"And...a simple wait until lvl. 25 would have bloody sufficed rather than your little speech, really helps morale"

Manta raised an eyebrow at the man's speech and anger. He really reminded her of some other people that she knew who got upset over the facts. "That's pretty much what I was saying, except I was giving you all of the facts. You dont need to get angry about it. There is no way that I would know what level you are, or what you already know. And it isnt my place to tell you how long to wait. It's up to you as a player to gauge when you think you're ready for the boss battle." She said, defending herself. Her intentions werent cruel, she was just looking to save lives if she could. 

Edited by Manta Gaul

Zandra stood outside the KOB's guildhall, looking at the large oak doors that showed the entrance to the white building. She was wearing her regular town clothing, red skirt with suspenders, darkbrown t-shirt and a red hood that shadowed her face. So now it was time again, next boss meeting. It havent been long time since they killed Rohk but they already started the planning for next boss. As the highest leveled healer she knew she had to join in on the battle. She couldnt abandon her friends. But she had a strange feeling, or rather the lack off feeling. Before she had been exited when beeing at these meetings. But today she didnt felt anything. She shaked her head to get those thougths out of her mind and focus on the present. She pushed open one off the doors and entered the guild hall, stepping inside and closing it behind her. There was already quite alot off players here. She recognized almost all off them, and the familiar faces she knew she could rely on, both in and out of combat.

Compared to everyone else, Zandra lacked any emblem or signs off belonging to a guild. She nooded at Takao that she had herd was the one finding the boss room.''Hello Takao. Im just here to take part off the information. Also to check how many players there is that gonna need potions for the battle.'' she then placed herself beside the large oak-doors and leaned on the white stone-wall, spectated the players present.

Edited by Zandra

"Stand down soldier!" said the blonde, imitating a certain crimson haired 3rd ranked officer within a certain guild. The words weren't really directed at one of them specifically but both. She put her hand on the table and rose, next heading towards Manta and placing herself between her and Xion, putting them into a 'time out' from seeing each other. With a gentle smile towards her guildmate, she accepted the potion and looked in Manta's eyes. "We're here to discuss the planning. Yes, he is underleveled and maybe under equipped but we're not marching right now to the boss room and take on the...." she hesitated in giving a name, stole a glance towards Takao, then continued "... whatever we're facing this time." She then made another step to the side and sighted, letting the two see each other's eye once again. "At best he's here to learn from the experience, a noble initiative if you ask me." she said with a giggle. "Let's start the planning first then when we reach the minimum level and other requirements for the participants, we can continue this if you guys are still in the mood." 

Then the blonde noticed Zandra entering the meeting. She was relieved that a representatives of the support players was here. She tilted her head in a smile and waved at the brunette. "Glad to see you could make it Zandra." said the blonde before returning her gaze at the two little 'lovebirds' beside her. "So play nice okay?"

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

There wasnt even an argument, just facts, but this other player seemed determined to make this into some sort of fight or argument.She hadnt told him not to come, she had told him that only he could determine whether or not he was attending the boss fight. Overall she had been supportive, but also given him the facts, and it wasnt her fault if she couldnt accept them. Ariel's intervention wasnt necessary, as Manta had been about to walk away, but it was appreciated all the same. "I never said anything about him being under leveled or ill equipped. And I never said that you couldnt contribute anything." She paused as she turned to face the player.  "However, by your angry response to that statement, im going to assume that you cant. And seeing as you dont seem capable of understanding what's an insult and what is not, that was, in fact, an insult." She finished, walking away towards the other side of the room and taking a seat, her face emotionless and cold, an expression that she rarely had. The expression was in stark contrast to the heat of anger that filled her body. She knew that she wasnt anything special, and that she likely didnt belong in Azure because of her own weakness. She was astonished that she was still a member actually. But still, she felt like she was a pretty experienced player, having attended quite a few boss fights. It unnerved her that lower level players automatically assumed that higher level players had it out for them, or wanted them to feel bad about themselves. She just wanted to help, but often, no matter what she said, she got angry responses.

Edited by Manta Gaul

Before Takao could make a response to Mack's offer the ginger headed man's attention was drawn away by the conversation going on between Xion, seated at the table, and Manta. As nearly as Mack could tell, there was nothing malicious in Manta's words or her intent in speaking to Xion. But, ever since the game had been rebalanced and Xion had dropped far enough to not be a front line player any longer he had been a bit prickly about quips concerning his usefulness. The tank certainly was useful, in the right situations, and with enough training he would be a front liner again in the near future. But, the confrontation seemed like it might be about to get physical.

"Xion, enough," Mack barked, his deep voice booming loud enough to cut through the other conversations even as Ariel interjected herself between Manta and Xion. Mack nodded his thanks, and what was intended as an apology, in Ariel's direction. "There was no insult intended, and none given. However, the mistake was an easy enough one to make as you are seated at the table. The hall is going to be packed and I will ask you," Mack continued, his tone making it clear that it wasn't really a request, "to surrender your seat to our guests, as I have. And you," he said, his eyes flashing to Manta.

"Given the losses on floor fourteen, I understand your concerns and they are well founded. As a primary alchemical supplier to front line players, I also understand your need to know who is taking part in the raid. Still, I ask that you not tell members of the Knights of the Blood Oath that they are not welcome within the walls of their own guild hall. Guild policy is that no players under the level of twenty-five will take part in the raids, however I am certain you can see the benefits of inviting lower level players as observers to these meetings to see how they are run, to learn how to comport themselves," Mack's dark eyes cut to Xion at that remark, "and to witness what it is that they should all aspire to, the same as both you and I once did as well, I am sure." Feeling that enough had been said on the subject, between himself and Ariel, Mack turned his attention to Zandra's entrance.

"Zandra," he said, even though she had not addressed him directly, but rather Takao. "A perfect second tier damage potion would be helpful for the Boss Raid, just let me know what I owe you."

Edited by Mack

Dom ignored practically everything that was said by Opal and Mack when it was in regards to whom had died in the previous fight, "I didn't mean any negative words about those who had fallen in the previous fight. Their souls will be missed." He stated simply as he never adjusted his position in the chair he was sitting in. Arms crossed, Leg placed horizontally over his other. Dom was sure to be at the negative comments of all people in the room due to how Zelrius dealt with the previous boss fight, but he was in a sour mood to really deal with anything of the sort.

He heard Ariel greeted him as his commander, he turned his head slightly never lifting his head making it seem as though the Hydra Skull's eye slots were looking directly at her, "You needn't defend or greet me as such Ariel, I may be your superior but I don't wish it to be enacted as such." He promptly informed her then turned his attention to Manta who was getting a little heated with the boy. He tapped her leg and whispered low enough so those wouldn't be able to hear him, "No need to trifle yourself with such simplistic situations. Let's just focus on the matter at hand." He moved his body back to his original position and waited for information and deliberations to begin.

Edited by Ssendom

"Whup whup" Macradon said as he would enter the big building that he nearly funded himself, with the help of Dom, and made possible. The guildhall that had just been made was beautiful, a big striking building in the midst of the 11th floor in the town Taft. He was excited, they had nearly just build the structure, and they were already hosting a meeting for the next boss fight. Macradon would enter to see a lot of his friends and some from the previous raid, it was getting pretty crowded with KoB members, it wasn't too bad. 

"Hey, Dom" he said as he would walk by the man and walk past towards his team leader, Mack. The big red behemoth of a person. "Good to see ya'" he said with a positive tone to his team leader. "Well met" he said to the vice commander, Opal. Macradon would place himself slightly angled but behind the two leader's chairs, one for Heathcliff if he would show up, and one for Opal. It was good to have the amount of people from the guild here, but it would probably also seem a bit crowded for those who weren't part of the guild.

Casually wearing his uniform, Macradon had donned his halfplate, vambraces and his demi greaves. On top of the armor that he used was a white and red trimmed tabbard, covering his front and rear with the stale colors of the guild. Though the white and red would slowly begin to tire the people around him, it was still with honor and pride for his guild that he would wear those colors, maybe one day get something special done, but for now, the red and white color scheme would be alright for him.

Lowenthal was hung upside down, over the above raikings. "So, this meeting going to have information about a boss fight or no?" Lowenthal said, dropping from the railing and landing on his feet. He stepped to the table, and took a seat. He leaned back in his chair, and balanced his dagger on his finger tip. Lowenthal cared little about the conversations around him. (This is a lie, ill post more when able. Currently a phone post.)

Since walking into a guild meeting in dull grey clothes would be quite embarrassing, I donned the old Crimson Blades cloak, wrapping around my being and revealing nothing but my shoes as I shouldered open the doors to the Guild Hall's meeting room. Quite the cast had come together in the room; a few I did not know, the KoB of course I knew, but then there were also three I knew from other encounters. There was Takao, the swordsman I had met along with Mack, Koumori, Abalasster and some others, and later saw stand up for a Crimson Blades recruit. A blond female whose name I did not know, who sold me the handwraps and coat I wore underneath the cloak. And finally Zandra, a girl I was good friends with after she had purchased some of my food items.

Xion, however, was flushed and shaking from what looked like an encounter with a platinum-haired female. With a sigh, I strolled up behind the tank and wrapped a bound hand around his bicep, dragging him back. "Come, Xion." I grunted, pulling him to the edge of the room, where I leaned back and folded my arms under the cloak. "I see your terrible anger management still persists, hey?" I taunted him with a gentle - very gentle so that my Martial Arts would not knock him across the room - punch to the shoulder, before laying eyes on the situation before me.