Greetings & Salutations

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please...

The name is Bhairyuu and I am a relatively new player around here. I am pleased to be here and I look forward to RPing with you all at one point or another. That being said, I have a really hectic RL schedule so please bear with me in that regard. I apologize in advance if my hectic schedule ends up inconveniencing anyone on here. 

Hello there(again).

A random lion's addition/branching to Mac n' Chesse's statement.

If you have any questions about the guides or system mechanics in general, please feel free to ask any PST (Player Support Team) member to obtain accurate information as it is our 'job' to 'support players' be them new members, new ones or in-between.

Thank you:D

Hey Ariel, 

Thanks for the warm welcome!  Actually I do have a few questions regarding familiars since I may go down that path, so if I could PM you about that sometime to clarify my doubts that would be great. Anyway,  I will definitely look to you members of the PST for help when I need it and I will probably relying on you all to guide me should I go astray at anytime during the course of this game.

Welcome welcome Bhairyuu! Glad to have you with us here!

I see you have quite the extensive journal! Impressive!

A word of advice. The first few levels are the most deadly, and boars have killed more players than any other monsters, so it's usually best to be social and avoid fighting for your first few levels!

Hope you enjoy your time here at SAO-RPG!

yeah exactly what I was planning, Baldur. I have already planned out how I am going to unlock each og the skills and level up and like you said, I am not going to the fields until I am at least level 7 or higher. 

regarding my journal, its that long because its basically the cumulative stuff I wrote for many of the other SAO sites that I was on in the past. I split it up into parts though so its should be easier on the admin. 

thanks for the warm welcome and I am sure I will like it here. I hope to RP with you once I get settled in at least with the basics of the gameplay and such.