[PP:F7] Motley Crew #1

Teayre Muramasa the Crimson Maiden. The name she had adopted in this world. The name she had accepted. Her left hand running over the black leather hilt as she gazed out of Nimbus she could see plenty of NPCs and players milling around the town alike. Rolling her shoulders she screws her eyes up before openning them again, giving a heavy sigh Teayre starts wandering down the trail she had come up. The light drizzling rain that seemed to be constant today caused the red head to pull her coat tight and hood low over her face. The darkness covering it she meanders through the floor. Passing several ruined temples, players and mobs alike. A loud crackle of thunder could be heard overhead the Crimson Maiden dipped into a nearby cave, sheltering from the rain.

Please post starting Stats in first post.

Teayre's Stats for this thread:

HP177 Energy: 43 DMG:15 ACC: +4 EVA: +3 MIT: +12

Hide contents

Equipment:

Hide contents

Equipped:
Basic Light Armour
Muramasa(Rank2) - +8 DMG
Hidden Stone - +3 EVA
Finding Stone - + 3 ACC

At Ready:
Basic Teleport Crystal
Finder's Keepers: +1 Search and Detect, +1 LD
Slither of Silver: + 2 ACC , + 1 LD

Skills 

Hide contents

One Handed Curved Sword - Rank 1
Light Armour - Rank 3
Charge - Rank 4
Battle Healing - Rank 1 
Search and Detect - Rank 2

Extra Skills

Hide contents

Katana - Rank 5
Battojutsu - Rank 1
Concentration
Survival

Mods:

Hide contents

Athletics (+5 Health, + 1 DMG)
Precision (+1 ACC)

Edited by Teayre

Hikoru breathed. He seemed to be the first one to make it to the meeting placed that was decided. He and a large group of players we're told to meet here to search for a Dungeon raid. He sighed and sat down at a nearby chair, waiting for the others to arrive. After making sure he had everything equipped, he sighed and double checked the mesage, making sure he was in the right location. Ater he did and noticed it was correct, he sat back and waited, and hoped that soon the other players would file in, and they could get a move on in their quest for a sub-dungeon. He hoped he could be useful in this adventure, and hoped that he could connect with some new players and old one's as well. He could only hope.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats:

Spoiler

125 HP
30 Energy
3 (4) Accuracy
3 Evasion
13 Base Damage
1 Loot Die
30 Mitigation

Items:

Spoiler

Shadowed Eclipse MK. 2 - +6 Damage
Eclipse of Shadows MK. 2 - +18 MIT +2 Evasion
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 - +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar) - +1 Accuracy

Skills:

Spoiler

One-Handed Dagger | Rank 5
Light Armor | Rank 3
Shadowed Path | Rank 0
Survival
Concentration
Search | Rank 1

Mods:

Spoiler

Athletics: +1 Damage +5 Health

Edited by Hikoru

Avilon now meandered on over to the seventh floor once again as it was all crazy as it was the only thing she was capable of doing. She peered over to the group as she was asked by someone to join the group as it was a hectic place. She ran through the rain now and into a cave along with the rest of the world who was attempting to stay out of the shower, "Gah, what on earth is with all of these storms now appearing as she wasn't all that ready for another storm. I need to work on this cardio a bit after everything that has been going on." She stopped now looking over into the darkness not particularly aware of her own surroundings or if someone was about.

Stats
HP: 20/20 Trn: 14 Egy: 5 Dmg: 2 Mit: 32 Prz: 2

Edited by Avilon

"Hm?"

As he felt a single drop hit his face Calrex glanced up as he saw the rain that was falling, matting his hair as he gave a small sigh before putting his hands back into his pockets. He had been wandering the seventh floor for some time today, deciding to pick the mountainous floor to explore today.

Knowing that the rain wouldn't make him catch a cold he opted away from hiding out, merely keeping his hand gently resting on the Grand Blade II as he moved up the slope, taking note of a small cave, "Probably monsters or something inside. Well, if they come out I'll deal with them, but if not I'd best just keep moving for now. Takneil had sent me something about some meetup. Wonder what's going on."

HP287 Energy: 63 DMG: 13 ACC: +3 EVA: +2 MIT: +30

Spoiler

Equipment:

Hide contents

Equipped:
Grand Dragoon (Vanity)
Grand Blade II (Tier 2) - +6 DMG
Amethyst Charm - +2 ACC / +1 EVA
Tide Pendant - +2 EVA / +1 LD

At Ready:
Basic Teleport Crystal
Grand Chariot II - +18 MIT / +28 Thorns Damage
Grand Guard II - +36 MIT / +2 Heavy Momentum

Skills 

Hide contents

One Handed Straight Sword - Rank 5
Heavy Armour - Rank 5
Charge - Rank 4
Battle Healing - Rank 1 
Search and Detect - Rank 1
Block - Rank 5
Howl
Parry

Extra Skills

Hide contents

Martial Arts - Rank 2
Achilles - Rank 1
Meditation - Rank 1
Disguise
Survival

Mods:

Hide contents

Athletics (+5 Health, + 1 DMG)
Rank 5 Ferocity (+1 to Rank 5 Sword Arts Damage)
Stonewall (MIT = Bonus HP)
Vengeful Riposte (BD success on Parry reflects 1/4 Damage, Can be Mitigated)
Bull Rush (Stun effect when using Charge)

Having herself received a message from...a friend...Crimsa had made her way towards the seventh floor, a place that had held few memories for the woman. A place where she was struck with a whip from a miserable sow and had met a strange man who would rather sleep than have 'fun' with her. Wondering if her personal assistant had received her message on accompanying her.

The crimson devil would await outside the exit of Nimbus until Scarlet would arrive, drenched by the sudden rain she ran until she reached a nearby cave wrapping her arm's around her body for partial warmth. Of course it would down pour when she was wearing white, glancing to her Servant the woman offered a shaky smile. "You have any ideas on how we could get warmed up?" She asked ignoring the audience within the cave.

HP: 24/24 Energy: 06/06 DMG:Evasion: 2 Mitigation: 0 Savvy: 2  Light Momentum: 2 Absolute Accuracy: 2

Edited by Crimsa

Scarlet calmly followed after her mistress through the rain, not particularly worried by the sudden downpour. They eventually made their way into a cave, where she had seen a few other people head to. She smiled at Crimsa as the woman asked her if she had any ideas as to how they could get warmed up. "I have a few, but not in front of an audience like this." She said jokingly.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 173

EN: 42

DMG: 6 DMG +6 (Weapon)+1 (Athletics)=12 DMG +5 (First attack)= 17 DMG First attack, no sword art

EVA: 3

ACC: 4

Mit: 12

Skills:

Rapier (5)= +5 DMG, Rank 5 Sword Arts (50 SP)

Charge (5)= +5 DMG First Attack (50 SP)

Heavy Armor (3)= 12 Mit (23 SP)

Precision: +1 ACC (15 SP)

Athletics: +1 DMG, +5 HP

Martial Arts (0)

Edited by Manta Gaul

Lazying about within his shop, 'Monochrome Dreams'. Takneil yawned as he sat among the many items he had come to craft these past few weeks, Nobody seemed interested in him anymore as another Artisan shop appeared out of the blue that seemed to step on his own shop's name. Something that angered him but there was nothing he could do about it, if player's wanted to mooch off of him that was their choice. Whether if that came with a punishment or not remained to be seen...

Swiping open his menu the monochrome haired boy began scrounging up an idea of sort, he had heard of a recent patch adding in something called Sub Dungeons. Recent being that he never heard of them till a few days ago. Adding several of his friends to a mass message Takneil's hand tapped away on a translucent screen.

Having sent out the message the boy changed out of his comfortable white shirt and dress pants switching to his <<Eternal>> armor, sending a chilling blast of air throughout the shop. "Vain I'm going out for a while, look after the shop while I'm gone." he called out to his familiar before shutting the door.

Arriving in Nimbus of floor seven Takneil quickly made his way towards the exit of the city, passing by the hustle and bustle of busy People. Swiping open his menu he sent a message out to all his friends saying that he was at the exit. 

HP:76/76 Energy:19/19 DMG:5 DMIT:35 Bleed:2 Thorn:2 Regen:1 LD: +1

If anyone has any issues with the squads please inform me or manta in the skype chat.

[IMPORTANT INFORMATION!]

Spoiler

[Combat Squad]
The Combat squad will face Enemies that the lower leveled players cannot handle, mainly once a sub dungeon is found this group will take lead and take on enemies in order to swiftly complete the dungeon and get out safely.
-Calrex
-Tearyre
-Ariel
-Scarlet
-Hikoru
-Ebony
-Takneil

[Looting Squad]
The Looting squad will will either search for loot or fight for it using the loot die, these players will basically grab whatever is shiny and split amongst all players equally. It is highly encouraged that these players fight 4 DMG:1 HP:1 based MOBS and kill them, if on the roll you kill them you get a LD of 15+ you will gain a Material for each Mob you have slain that roll. Hence why we are going to break this squad into teams.
(Team 1) 
Will be responsible for collecting of combat based Materials.
-Crimsa
-Kroshma

(Team 2)
WIll be responsible for collecting of non-combat based Materials.
-Eclipse
-Avilon
-Gaster

Edited by Takneil

Gaster stood in the rain, gazing up at the sky and shielding his eyes with his hand. It was true that a little bit of rain was a simple thing to be marveled by, or hardly anything at all, yet the concept of simulated rain was astounding to him as an inventor. He couldn't help but be encapsulated by it, even if for a moment. Grasping himself from a small, marvelous moment, Gaster continued on his way to a meeting point to an experience that most surely benefit him in the long run. Being in an unfamiliar place, it took him a while to find where he was supposed to be. However, he soon found the meeting place and situated himself in a place out of the rain. His clothes were soaked enough from all the meandering he'd done, so it wouldn't matter if he dried off or not.

HP: 12/12 | Energy 3 | DMG 2 | MIT 18 | THN 7 | EVA 1 | LD +1 | Keen 1

Spoiler

"I said I was going to help you get some mats, not be your tourguide..." muttered the blonde as she protested towards guy that walked behind her with his company. His exterior description was of little importance, his most eye catching features being the the blonde hair like hers the rather large pendant dangling at his neck with a alchemical pentagram seal of sorts. His casual attitude matching the black pants and simple white shirt he wore... a bit too 'boyish' for a 21 year old guy. What was indeed out of the ordinary was the person beside him. A beautiful bespectacled girl around 18 years old, dressed in a dark colored maid-like outfit with frills (eyecandy for you naughty ones). Her overall style and attitude imposing respect despite the servant-like attire, as expected from a maid of an ancient noble house, IRL. 
"I'm sorry for my lord's behaviour!" said the girl with a slight bow, then moving her crimson bangs behind her ear. She seemed all too accustomed to apologizing in his stead.
"Well at least one of us is.... *Blondo, after you come to my shop as you please and take stuff without asking... that's the least you could do for me" came a arrogant and insensitive reply from the blonde guy as he showed a smirk. To this odd pair, the blonde couldn't help but sigh... as his accusation wasn't entirely unfounded. She did pay regular visits at his shop on a lower floor, in order to stock on alchemical consumables when she needed but Ariel always made sure to leave behind a nice pouch of mats as payment... thing that he was deliberetly omitting. She of course decided to ignore his apelative towards her, spoken in his native tongue as a member of a high noble family from Transilvania.

'This is just how he is...' she kept saying to herself. "I told you already Claudia-chan, you don't need to keep apologizing for him. This isn't his family mansion... he's trapped here, on equal footing with the rest of us." Despite his sharp tongue, in her eyes he was still a noob... barely being lvl 3. His assistant, the apologizing girl who was IRL a maid in his family's household, having a close if not equal level to his. It was to be expected as the two alongside Claudia's brother, a boy around 19 years old, have shut themselves from the world and dedicated to alchemical studies inside a small mansion/shop on the 3rd floor. It was by mistake that Ariel have managed to find the three's shop 'Regalis Quinta Essentia' , "The royal fifth element" as she recognized a bit of the latin words...

As they were walking randomly, Ariel heard the notification sound and opened the barely received PM in order to advert her thoughts. "....oh, it's from Tak" she muttered as she continued to read... then nodded and turned back 180º to face her companions, today Kimba was left at her home back on the 11th floor as the chances of her and Dracul getting along would be 50/50... she didn't like either of those cases. In return she was accompanied by the two alchemists from the shop where she has become a regular lately.

"Oi you tho lovebirds want to meet new people?" came a question from her as she smiled at the two. Claudia's cheeks gained a small tinge of the same color that seemed to define her while Dracul simply ignored her attempt of a joke: "Um.... sure just don't expect me to play house for your friends." came a cold reply as he simply shrugged. They have reached the cave just as it started raining heavily and hastily took shelter inside it while passing by Calrex: "Don't just stand in the rain!"

"I see lots of people are already here!" said the blonde with a smile as she noticed a couple of familiar faces in the random group. She walked towards a figure she would definitely recognize as he was the one that gave her the blue themed pendant on the day he proposed to her. She went and give Hikoru a quick kiss after giggling. "Fancy meeting you here, *Naito-kun!"

Her eyes then darted from person to person until she caught a glimpse of a familiar crimson haired figure. With a broad smile she dashed towards her and went to hug her little sister: "T-chan!!!!" she nearly shouted in a high pitched tone... still, the cave amplified her voice and her action made everyone aware of what she did. The blonde had almost forgot about the two she came with and signaled towards the 'couple': "*Minna! Meet the pseudo-vampire wannabe Dracul and his cute lab assistant Claudia-chan. I brought them if you don't mind them tagging along. He might be a bit of a mouthful but at level 3 he's pretty harmless." she said with a giggle as she made the worse introduction for the guy. A little payback for addressing her that way and indirectly calling her a thief. After that she directed her attention towards Teayre once again. "...*moo nee-chan, it's been too long!"

Ariel's Stats:

Spoiler

General Stats:

• Health: 197 / Energy: 48 / Basic Damage:13 / Damage Mitigation: 48
  • Accuracy: 3 / Evasion: 2 / Light Momentum: 1

Skills & Mods:

• One Handed Rapier: Grandmaster -> Precision Rank 5 Ferocity
  • Light Armor: Expert ->Athletics
  • Charge: Grandmaster ->Bullrush
  • Fighting Spirit
  • Concentration
  • Survival

Equipped Items:

1. Broken Dream, +6 Damage
  2. Omamori: Feline Eyes, +2 Evasion +1 Accuracy
  3. Apoyo del Leon, +36 Damage Mitigation +1 Light Momentum
  4. *Kimba, +1 Accuracy [Familiar]

Battle Ready Inventory:

1. 4X 20 HP Recovery [Crystal]
  2. 4X 25 HP Recovery [Crystal]
  3. 2X  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition (+40 HP Recovery)
  4. 1X Basic Teleport [Crystal]
  5. Banner of Support (20 HP heal for 4 party members/ 3 Charges out of 4) 
  6. «Holy Sovereign Orb of Antioch» (+4 Prosperity, Bloodclot) [Trinket]   [Dimensional Backpack extra slot]

OOC note(s):

Spoiler

*Blondo - ro. "Blondie" - rude way to address a girl with yellow colored hair (natural or not)
*Minna - jap. "Everyone" - informal way to address a group
*Naito-kun - jap. Adding the suffix '-kun' shows closeness to the one adressed
*moo nee-chan - jap. "geez lil' sis" - informal/familiar/close friend speech

TL. Note: Hik should know why Ariel calls him like that. Before people jump in to add other type of translations, that is how I intended it to be perceived, that's why I bothered to add actual translation notes. I know you guys might know enough anime to figure it out without my help.

OOC: I'll try to roleplay 3 different chars. Ariel is the main; Dracul an alt and Claudia that is a.... um... player without a journal, a invented player used for rp fodder if you like, she won't have any stats. Claudia can't be roleplayed by any other than in mine or Dracul's posts, so yeah might 'bunnyhop' a bit. I left char descriptions and all non-essential, uninteresting stuff in the first spoiler. Sry for the wall text... 'tis is just for the intro.

Spoiler

Skills:

Combat Craft: 3

Life Mending: 20

Mitigation: 79

Damage: 3

First Aid: 20% Max health of target 

SP Invested:

Battle Healing (1) 5 SP

First Aid (5) 50 SP

Heavy Armor (3) 23 SP

Block: (2) 13 SP

Dagger (2) 13 SP

Equipment:

Ebony Rose: +3 CC

<Soul's Repentance>, Light Armor -(Life-Mending 2) Life-Mending increases healing done from any source produced by you by (5 * Slots used) {Life-Mending costs 2 slots per 1

Rose Guard: +54 Mit

Ebony arrived at the meeting place rather quickly after recieving Takniel's message. She was all for doing a dungeon and getting a bunch of skill points. She needed points to make her build, which was only about half finished at this point. She still had three whole skills that she needed to grandmaster. She waved to Takniel as she approached the exit to the city where he was waiting.

Edited by Ebony
Guest Kroshma_Tokran

Kroshma marched through the rain, comforted by its coolness. He was excited to be going to some many new places all at once, but he was a little upset that he couldn't stop to take a look around before going to the meeting place. He stopped for a brief moment and looked up at the sky, shielding his eyes with his hand. "Hmm..." Kroshma stared at the gray sky, its cool drops pelting him as they fell. "... It could be a bit heavier." he said, carrying on to the meeting point. Later, he arrived at the meeting point and sat out in the rain. He didn't mind it all that much. It wasn't really anything that would bother him.

More thunder, several streaks of lightning. The cave entrance illuminating several figures as the ducked inside of it. The crimson maiden raised her head from her seated position in the darkness at the back of the cave spotting the players who entered. Slowly she edged her blade in its sheath to be vertical one hand gripped tightly around the scabbard the other resting on her knee as her red coat parted revealing her black uniform and red neck scarf underneath. Closing her eyes she listens intently at the players in front of her. A small smirk coming to her face at the suggestions made by some of the players.

A shrill shriek came from then entrance. Her eyes flew open her right hand going to the hilt of her katana as a blonde figure dashed towards her. Her mouth half open as Teayre was barreled over by Ariel. The red head spluttered as she glared at his sister. "Ari..." Rolling her eyes she sticks her tongue at her, "I've met Dracul already. He's a patron of mine."

Edited by Teayre

Avilon glanced about now finally recognizing that other people were meeting up in this little cave, ones that seemed quite familiar to one another and willing to get in close and personal. She peeked over to the toppled red head with a rather enthusiastic blonde over top of both of them before the glancing toward the entrance seeing two more red-heads whom seemed to be contemplating how to keep warm. The pink maned girl merely stood between the two group uncertain if she should interfere with either of them as they seemed to be enjoying the presence of their companions. She began to push forward toward the entrance of the cave and hummed now looking about the outside noticing a few strangers also making toward the shelter, she hurriedly waved her hand back and forth as she called out to them, "Hey if you want this cave seems to be quite open!" She stopped now looking back, "Err if none of you mind at least."

Calrex looked over as he saw a familiar blonde streak by into the cave he was looking at, feeling a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "Geezes, I remember when I had that kind of agility. Course that was a few patches ago."

Looking up the bluenette gave a small sigh as he did make note the Ariel's comment wasn't exactly the farthest off the mark, "Guess this downpour is heavier than I thought. My hair clothes are soaked to the bone."

His air had certainly become drenched with the rain, and his clothing was certainly already taking a darker shade to reflect the amount of water that had saturated it. If his white shirt wasn't thicker than it was, it probably was likely that it would have become partially transparent, "Pfft yeah, no fanservice going on here."

Putting his hands into his pockets he entered into the cave, looking to see that there seemed to be an equal spread of old and new faces as he pushed his hair up and out of his face to help get rid of the water dripping down his face, "Guess I should probably do the old switch into armor and back soon."

"Whelp, looks like there's certainly a decent sized-group here."

He gave a friendly smile to his wife, whom he saw busy catching up with Ariel as he moved over to a side of the cave, close enough to remain within the "social area" for speaking, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall.

Hikoru smiled as soon everyone filed in to where they we're supposed to meet. Soon he felt a slight peck on the cheek and looked to see Ariel, and he smiled and kissed her cheek lightly. He was glad that she was able to make it with him and his group. He looked to see Gaster appear from the entrance, and he gave a smile and came over, giving a large smile

"I have a present for you bud!" He said with a smile. He opened the trade menu and sent his newly acquired Rapier, Azurewrath to him. He gave a thumbs up and a smile "Just in case you need to protect yourself." He said with a laugh. He looked around and saw the Blue-Headed Calrex and gave him a smile and started to go towards him, when he noticed a Red-Headed girl in the shadows. He turned slowly, then walked over to her. He nodded to her, and gave a small smile

"H-hey Teayre.... it's been awhile...." He said, and he felt some tears welding in his eyes. He missed her, he really did. He hadn't seen her in God knows when, and he missed her presence. He knew he needed to talk with her sometime, but he wasn't sure when. He came close, and whispered in her ear. "I need to talk with you sometime, alone, okay? I just-" He was soon cut off by the squealing of Ariel and soon she came and took her away. he grit his teeth, and just turned, wiping away the small tears in his eyes before anyone could notice.

Edited by Hikoru

I couldn't help but click my tongue, making a audible 'Tsk' after the blonde's introduction. My first instinct was to tell the girl to shut the hell up! I never once claimed to be a vampire... its just that people were too stupid to believe in legends, even stupider to associate my family name with the transylvanian legend. Yes, my ancestor was Vlad III was at the base of the vampire book published by some german author, his favorite punishment being the impalement... I didn't care as much as to correct people about that as most times it would fall on deaf ears, but actually thinking of myself as a vampire's descendant would dishonor his memory as a ruler/protector of my native realms. I simply shot her a mean glare and then averted my gaze from her, looking next at the not so small party.

"Miss Ariel, I'm not..... " tried to protest my assistant but stopped halfway as she started slightly wiggling her body like a dog wagging its tail after being complimented. I instead loosen up a bit the grip of my black tie and sighted: "Thank you for that lovely introduction... It's good to meet you all, as pointed out we're still pretty low leveled but we will try to not get in your way." I then made a small bow which caught the attention of Claudia, waking her up from her delusion as she made a more formal bow by lifting the side of her long frilly skirt. I would lie not to admit that I felt a bit proud that a member of my household would show such devotion and manners even after being trapped here with her 'master'. I then turned towards the other redhead and showed her a more formal bow: "It's a pleasure to see you again Miss Teayre. I don't know if I said this before but please be free to drop by my shop anytime you wish. I'm sure at least one of us 3 will be happy to see you." I said with a grin as I was referring to the missing member of my assistant duo, Darius who had a bit of a crush on the katana wielding girl despite being told that she was married.

"Can I ask why we have gathered here? Somebody didn't mention more than 'meeting new people' and I think this group is a bit too large for it to be formed from random players who were just sheltering from the pouring rain outside." I asked... trying to be as polite as I could but unable to completely stop the arrogance in my tone. The question didn't have a specific target as I failed yet to see someone step in and claim leadership of this group. Still it was made out of some interesting characters, my eyes especially being drawn to the curves of a certain shield maiden with a pink color motif. She seemed to be an aspiring tank... 'We'd make a great pair.' I muttered as I place the back of my right hand under my chin still directly looking at her with no restraint, while the left hand rested on the rose themed 2 handed sword's hilt at my waist.

Dracul's Stats:

Spoiler

General Stats:

• Health: 12 / Energy: 3 / Basic Damage:2 / Damage Mitigation: 18
  • Accuracy: 0 / Evasion: 0

Skills & Mods:

• Two Handed Straight Sword: Novice

Equipped Items:

1. Rose Shirt (+18 Damage Mitigation)

Battle Ready Inventory:

1. 2X Medella, 2nd grade (+15 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  2. 3X   Medella, 3rd grade  (+10 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  3. 1x Medella, 3rd grade 2nd edition (+20 HP Recovery) [Potion]
  4. 1X Malum, 2nd grade 2nd edition (+4 Damage) [Potion]
  5. 1X Arx, 3rd grade (+9 Damage Mitigation) [Potion]

"Mm, Yeah let's keep those ideas for when we get a bit more privacy~" Crimsa responded the best she could with the cold seeping into her body. Swiping open her menu her finger slowly moved about the many screens, eventually accessing her inventory to pull out a large wool blanket. Wrapping it around one side of her body she held out her arm towards her servant, offering the other half to the girl as it was plenty big enough for the two; to share. "Come Scarlet love, let's make sure we don't discover a new status for colds and illness." she joked lightly as the heat from the blanket started to warm her body already. Letting out a sigh she peered out of the cave. 'What had she been called here for?, and where was the one who had messaged her?.'

Scarlet smiled at her mistress, looking forward to when the two of them would get some more privacy. Scarlet wasnt at all cold or particularly wet, but joined Crimsa inside of the blanket anyway to help the woman get warmer herself. "You know you can unequip and then re-equip your clothes and then they'll be dry Crimsa." She stated. "I can hold the blanket up if you'd like to do that quickly." She suggested.

Slowly Teayre managed to get to her feet. Even as she did so her eyes fell upon Hikoru who took a step closer to her. Nodding at Hik she smiled at him. Gently removing herself from Ariel’s arms she looks over at her husband who was waiting quietly leaning against a wall. Turning her back as Dracul began to talk the crimson maiden made her way over to her husband.

“Hi.” She muttered in a quiet voice to him before gently raising her hand to press against her arm. Flicking her menu down the girl swaps out her Hidden Stone and Finding Stone for Slither of Silver and Finder’s Keepers. As she did so a small crack appeared in the wall that Calrex was leaning on. Gently placing her hand on the wall she runs her fingers up and down it before releasing a small clasp. The wall poured open right behind Calrex as the smooth surfaces of a dungeon lit up. “Looks like it’s time to have some fun. Ari, Cal, Hik. You three coming? Leave the... People here out to hide out of the rain.”

ID: 58485 LD: 22 (17 + 5 LD) [Intermediate Dungeon Found]

Edited by Teayre