[EVENT-F1] Slaying Lyrica the Werewolf Baroness

OOC: READ THE SPOILER

Spoiler

The Mod Team has heard the calls regarding the difficulty of the low level players in catching up to the front liners. Keep your eyes open for SPECIAL BOSS FIGHTS just for the low-level players, these will help you catch up. Be AWARE that these Bosses will be capable of killing players, but if everyone does their job then it SHOULD be safe. There are a few rules. ONLY TIER 1 EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES MAY BE USED. ONLY 2 PLAYERS LEVEL 25+ MAY JOIN, BUT NO PLAYER LEVEL 40+ MAY JOIN, THEY MUST USE TIER 1 EQUIPMENT AND CONSUMABLES AND THEY MAY ONLY USE RANK 1 & 2 SWORD ARTS. An unlimited number of players from Level 1-24 may join. ONLY ONE PLAYER MAY HAVE A UNIQUE SKILL. Lyrica, her minions, and Stentorius the Hunter are all MOD CONTROLLED NPC's. Do not write for them, but you may interact with Stentorius, he is there to help the players and may have valuable information to impart. SIGN UP'S WILL RUN FROM NOW UNTIL 4 PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME ON SUNDAY (8 MAY).

Recently, a notice has appeared tacked to the main player Bulletin Board in the Town of Beginnings on the First Floor. The most remarkable thing about the notice is that it is affixed to the board with a gleaming silver dagger. It reads:

I have discovered the Lair of Lyrica, the Werewolf Queen. I cannot slay her alone and require the assistance of any stalwart adventurers brave enough to join me on the hunt. The challenge shall be great, the rewards greater, and the glory greatest of all. If you are brave enough to aid me in my quest, meet me in five days time outside the north gate of the Town of Beginnings at 5 pm. Also, silver weapons seem to harm her more than a normal blade so if you have them, bring them.

-Stentorius the Hunter

Having placed his notice on the main player bulletin board in the Town of Beginnings some five days previously, Stentorius the Hunter stood just inside the northernmost gate of the Town of Beginnings. The yellow cursor hanging over his head indicated that Stentorius was a Quest NPC with special information to share with the players. As for the hunter himself, he stood with his arms crossed over his chest and a gleaming silver bladed battle axe hung from his right hip. The dark haired man stood clad in hunting leathers in dark brown and forest green, silently waiting for any who might assist him in hunting the menace known as Lyrica. If no one showed up, he would fight her by himself because that was what his program dictated he must do.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having found himself in the Town of Beginnings for item evaluations, Nikodemus had spent most of his time wandering the streets and stopping at vendors here and there. Smiling at the nice day before him, Nikodemus decided to check the notice board for anything new. He needed more experience and needed to level. With a smile, he noticed a notice pinned to the board via a silver bladed dagger. Reading it over, Nikodemus' grin went from a normal smile, to one of curiosity and cautious enjoyment. An NPC had found a boss here on floor one and had triggered a quest for it. Looking to the information, he tagged the NPC in his map and then ran off to find him. Nearly 10 minutes later, Nikodemus was standing face to face to the NPC huntsman. Upon confronting him, Nikodemus was given a scripted dialogue on the boss and the fight ahead. A large quest screen popped up and he tapped his finger on the <<Accept>> button. He was given a time frame for the quest start, and decided that it would give him some time to prepare.

Finalized stats:

Spoiler

Nikodemus: Lvl: 11 | 44/44 HP | Energy: 11/11 | MIT: 35 (3+5+9+18) | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 5 (1+1+3)

Equipment:

Plague Knight's Battle Axe: One handed Axe. +1 dmg, +1 BD, Bleed: 8 DMG on BD of 9-10 for 2 turns

Plague Knight Armor: Heavy Armor. +9 Mitigation +7 Thorns, Regen +9HP

Scales of the Dragon God: +18 MIT, +7 Thorns.

Inventory:

4 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potions: Heals 10 HP. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

2 Uncommon Tier 1 Health Potions: Heals 20 HP. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

Matriarch's Stinger.

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

It started like any other day, but now Seul somehow found himself on his way to the Town of Beginning's main gate after reading the notice pinned to the local quest board. An event boss... And one aimed toward the lower level players no less. Seeing as how he fell within the parameters for joining the fight he would lend a hand to the anyone else that decided to show up. Though the handicaps he was given for being over level 25 were a bit annoying to deal with. At a time like this keeping his T1 gear around really did seem to come in handy and the feeling of excitement only grew as he fell in line near the NPC running the show.

Stats in the Spoiler | Possibly going to change before the fight starts. | All Equipment is T1 btw.

Spoiler

STATS:       

• Level: 29
  • Health: 121
  • Energy: 29
  • Damage: 8 (1 Base + 4 Rank Four Daggers + 2 Kusanagi + 1 Athletics)            
  • Mitigation: 52 (12 Light Armor + 13 Block + 9 Hydra's Aegis + 18 Cloak of Protection)

• Regen: 18 (Hydra's Aegis)

• Keen: 1 (Kusanagi)

• Thorns: 7 (Cloak of Protection)  

Equipment:

• Kusanagi ( +2 Dmg / +1 Keen )    

• Cloak of Protection (+18 Mit / +7 Thorns)   

• Hydra's Aegis ( +9 Mit / +18 Regen )  

• Kitsune Mask (Vanity)

• Crimson Blades Cloak (Vanity)

• Crimson Blades Amulet (Vanity)

Familiar: Legna - The Black Dragon (No Buffs / Chibi)

Inventory:

• The Hoya of Minos (Vanity)
  • Naitaka | Dagger | +6 Damage
  • Regret | Light Armor | +18 Holy Blessing    
  • Promise | Shield | +54 Mitigation 
  • Hero's Coat ( +9 Mit / +1 Recovery / +1 Light Momentum )

Skills:       

• Dagger (Rank 4 / +4 Damage with dagger equipped)               

• Light Armor (Rank 3 / +12 Mitigation)                

• Block (Rank 2 / +13 Mitigation)   

• Howl (No Ranks / Post Action / Effect: Adds 3 Hate to all opponents)

• Concentration (Extra Skill / No Ranks / Activated free - 5 post cooldown / Effect: Gain +1 to the BD result for a single action)

• Meditation (Extra Skill / Rank 0 / Post Action / Effect: Recover X Energy on a natural CD roll of 10+. X = Rank)     

• Survival(Extra Skill / No Ranks / Passive / Effect: Increases the health you regenerate per post to 6 when out of combat. Survival also gives immunity to damage dealing environment effects)

Mods:   

• Athletics: You can endure more and hit harder. +1 Damage and +5 Health. 

Edited by Seul

OOC: Don't forget to list your stats in your first post.

The word on the street in the Town of Beginnings was that there was a new special event quest that had recently been discovered. Apparently, an NPC hunter by the name of Stentorius would lead as large a group of players as he could gather to the lair of a werewolf. Once there the players would be tasked with eliminating the beast. All in all, it wasn't that different from many quests that were often available in games such as Sword Art Online. Still, it presented a conundrum from Yamato. On the one hand, this event would likely produce a considerable amount of experience points and possibly even some good loot, which would provide a nice boost for him in building his character. On the other hand, it would mean working with an enormous group of people, something he was loathe to do. The blonde man had mulled over his choices for a few days after the notice had gone up before deciding that he would take part.

On the day of the event he had donned Rhino Hide, strapped Bramble Patch over his back where he could get at the shield if and when he needed it, and sheathed his tomahawk, Heart of the Forest, at his right hip. Ready for the challenge, the Irishman moved off in the direction of the appointed meeting place, the northernmost gate of the Town of Beginnings. On arriving it was easy enough to spot the quest NPC, Stentorius the Hunter. His cursor was the only one that was yellow in the sea of green. Yamato wasted no time in approaching the NPC and signing up for the quest before moving back to the outskirts of the gathering group of players and waiting for the quest to begin.

STATS (Subject to Change Until Sign-Ups End):

Spoiler

Level: 4
Energy: 4
HP
: 16
Equipped Items: Heart of the Forest (One Handed Axe: +2 DMG, +1 ACC), Rhino Hide (Breastplate: +18 Mit, +1 Heavy Momentum), Bramble Patch (Shield: +14 Thorns)
At Ready Items: None

Combat Skills:
N/A

Weapon Skills:
One-Handed Battle Axe - 1 Rk (5 SP)

Other Skills:
Concentration - +1 ACC (5 Turn Cool Down)

Active Mods
N/A

Damage Rating: 5 (2 Weapon Bonus, 1 Weapon Prof., 1 Base Damage, 1 Silver Weapon)
Damage Mitigation: 18 (18 Armor Enhancement)
Heavy Momentum: 1 (Armor Enhancement)
Thorns: 14 (Shield)
Accuracy: +1 (Weapon)
Recovery: 1 (Shield)

Edited by Yamato
Spoiler

HP: 128

EN: 32

Skills:

Combat Craft: 3

Mitigation: 52

Damage: 3

First Aid: 20% Max health of target 

SP Invested:

Battle Healing (1) 5 SP

First Aid (5) 50 SP

Heavy Armor (3) 23 SP

Block: (2) 13 SP

Dagger (2) 13 SP

Equipment:

Ebony Rose: (Lucky Charm) +3 CC

Rose Armor: (Heavy Armor) +27 Mit

Werewolve's Bane: (Silver Dagger) +3 DMG

^ Stats subject to change before the start of the event.

Ebony made her way to where the fight was supposed to take place, incredibly nervous about the upcoming fight. This seemed to be a new sort of boss, and she wasn't seeing any high level players around. She sighed, hoping that this wouldnt all come falling down around them. If it did she would likely get blamed as a healer. She glanced at her gear, wondering why exactly she had decided to take off her mitigation shield and unique glove. She supposed she yearned to prove that her worth came from herself rather than special gear. In it's place she equipped her other shield.

Edited by Ebony

*YAWN* Hydra let out a long drawn out breath as he bumbled about slowly on the first floor. The spearman was unsure why he had returned, preferring the cooler atmosphere of the fourth floor and the beauty of the second, but he guessed it was just out of habit. "Mmh..mm..mm" He humbled a tune to himself as he glanced around at the bustling markets and streets, his arms stretched behind his back. Up ahead a small gathering of players seemed to all be glaring at the notice board, it perked Hydra's interest. After pushing slightly through the crowd and apologizing Hydra squinted to make out what the notice was saying. 

Hydra spent several moments glancing over it, and then again. His gaze shifted towards the dagger as he processed the information. "Alright, guess I could offer a hand." The brunette whispered to himself, a little excitement bursting within. With that he turned away from the board and headed for the gates towards the town of beginnings, he soon greeted the hunter that seemed to running the quest and made his presence known. Looking around he checked to see if he recognized anyone's face making his presence known.

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats: 

HP: 80

ENG: 20/20 

DMG: 11 [1 (base)+5 (rank) +2 (weapon)+ 3 (Heavy brown ale - alcoholic 3)]

MIT: 45 (18+27)

ACC: 2

RGN: 9

Bleed: 8

EVA: - 3 (Due to alcoholic)

Inventory:

Water Serpent's spear (+2 DMG, +1 Bleed) (May change to a silver weapon if Mack can make one in time)

Armor of the Water Serpent (+2 Mit, +1 RGN)

Ring of Death (+2 ACC, +1 Keen)

Skills:

<<1H Spear>> rank (5) 35sp

<<First Aid>> rank (1) 5sp

<<Concentration>> +1 bd (5 post cooldown)

<<Survival>> + 6hp out of combat

Activated items: (TBD before event begins)

• Heavy Brown Ale (3 Alcoholic) obtained from here.
  • Sand Armor Potion (+27 Mit) obtained from here.

Edited by Hydra

Husky was just finishing up his daily shopping for his shop. Heading back to the third floor, something glimmering under the sunlight on the bulletin board caught his eyes. Pushing through the crowd of people, Husky saw a note paper posted on the board, pinned by a silver dagger. "A hunt for Werewolf I see..." He told himself. The brunette scratched his chin, thinking of joining the hunt. He was hesitating in joining, but his help might come in handy. After all, what's more fun than joining his first major boss fight. With cpnfident, Husky grew a smile on his face. "Count me in." The warrior mumbled under his breath, his dark eyes filled with determination and excitement of facing his first big boss.

Husky made his way to the Northern entrance of the town. The first thing came to his eyes, was a special NPC with a gold market on his head. His arm crossed, as his name displayed over the Health bar to the side of his head: "Stentorius". "That must be the one." Husky thought, as he saw a few more player already there. First thing first, Husky checked in with the Hunter NPC, checking in on the boss hunt, and going through the brief of what the boss brings to the table.

Spoiler

Lv:10

HP: 40/40

Energy: 10/10

5 DMG (unarmed)

30 MIT

18 THR

1 PAR

1 HM

Equipment:

- Twin Fang: [2 Unarmed Damage] [1 Paralysis]
- Zenith of Aegis: [2 Mitigation] [1 Thorn]
- Aurelian Shield: [1 Mitigation] [1 Thorn] [1 Heavy Momentum]

Consumable at ready:

- T1 Damage Potion: [+2 DMG]

- T1 Mitigation Potoon: [+18 MIT]

- T1 Healing Crystal: [+20 HP]

- Matriarch Stinger: [+1 DMG]

- T1 Grape Wine bottle: [+3 DMG] [-3 EVA]

Skill: 

Spoiler

Martial Art: Lv2 (13 SP)

Heavy Armor: Lv1 (5 SP)

Edited by Husky

Avilon had heard about this new event and believed that this ought to start off right, nibbling her nip nervously she slowly approached the crowd spotting three people in particular that she had met. Yamato, Ebony, and Neko all are here so I think I should be fine with getting along I hope. "Hello all," She shouted relatively loudly before now realizing it probably was odd to introduce oneself so vocally as she slowly slipped over to the side of Ebony and whispered, "So what did I miss?" She asked fully dressed in her new armor 'The Sinner' gear and 'The Savior' a large shield that was taller then herself and towering as it's name and type would suggest. "Seems like a large turn out although was this not a costume party?"

Stats Subject to Change

Spoiler

HP: 20/20

EN: 5

Skills:

Regeneration: 9

Mitigation: 32
Thorns: 14

Damage: 1

Paralyze: 2

BD: +1

Curved Short Sword: 1

Block: 1

Edited by Avilon

Ventus heard rumors of a werewolf queen going around, and he couldn't help it, he just had to sign up. "This looks like it's going to be an adventure!" He tore off a paper from the bulletin board, it was the one announcing a werewolf hunt. Right after the paper was torn from the board, it respanwed for the next player to come and take it. "Tier one gear only... Well that's not a problem, oh, and rank two sword arts? This'll be easy! But I should try my best when I meet up with the others."

Spoiler

Stats:

LVL: 22

HP: 88

ENG: 22

DMG: 9 [1 (Base) + 3 (Weapon) + 5 (Skill) = 9]

MIT: 18

EVA: 2

ACC: 2

Inventory:

Imprisoned Darkness (+18 Mit, + 1 Eva)

Devil's Passage (+2 Acc, + 1 Eva)

Anneal Blade (+ 3 DMG)

Name: T1 Grade-B Health
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement:  Instantly heals you for 20 HP.
Description: A vial or red liquid.
Quantity: 2

Name: Guardian's Tonic[Safeguard Potion] 
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: The next successful hit to your player will do no damage.
Description: Vial of white liquid with a sweet scent. Meant to be drunk.
Quantity: 1

Skills:

One Handed Straight Sword: R5

Survival (6 HP per post out of combat)

Disguise (+1 BD, -1 MD)

Martial Arts: Unranked

Edited by Ratatosk

Shirien hummed softly to himself while moving through town, on his way to get some cheap meat for a meal when he noticed the glimmer of silver. A sense of greed lead him to move towards the flier. He gave it a very slight glance before trying to grab the dagger and pull it free. It didn't budge an inch and a second try made him assume it was stuck there by the system. "Tsk. Dangle another carrot why don't you." He says in frustration before returning his attention to the flier. "Hm... Werewolf... Rewards, now that's interesting... Silver weapons are more effe-" He stops and glares at the flier with scorn clear on his face. "I am a dagger user! This is a dagger! Was this made just to piss me off?!" He says far louder than he needed to before sighing dramatically and turning on his heel to where the meeting place was to be, figuring he would cool off on the way.

A good while later he was strolling up to the place where the werewolf was supposed to appear, waving his hand at the forming crowd. The hooded player happily said "Heeeey, how's it going? I only have one condition, if the werewolf bites me, don't kill me. It probably won't turn me into a werewolf, and if it does, that would just be awesome." He announces happily while considering the perks of such a transformation. Increased senses and built in weapons being the most obvious. He soon noticed three familiar faces belonging to Ebony, Niko, and Avilon who he was happy to shoot a smile from beneath his hood as he found a place to get comfy until the NPC started to speak. He figured it would be pointless to try and quiz it for information, it would tell them everything it knew in time.

Spoiler

Not final, will be updated continuously until the deadline.

Stats
20 Hitpoints
5 Energy
5 Damage
21 Mitigation
1 Evasion

Equipment
Carnwennan: +3 Damage
Shadow's Bulwark: +18 Mitigation, +1 Evasion

Items at ready
Lesser Healing Potion (x1)
+2 Damage Potion (x1) (Used)
Poison Relief (x2)
Nerve Tonic (x1)

Skills
One-Handed Dagger Rank 1
Light Armor Rank 1

Edited by Shirien

OOC: I am NOT taking part in the fight in any way at all. I'm here until sign-ups end and to observe the fight. This is a chance to build business. Interact if you want Silver Weapons. I make no promises on getting them to you by Sunday. You've been warned. But, I also don't expect to be paid for weapons that aren't delivered in time. So, there is that. If you want something, sign up by talking to me in THIS thread and make sure you include weapon type and the enhancements you want. It's also a chance to scout (IC) potential new talent for the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Given his excellent system for picking up information from low-level players, because of his penchant for helping them improve their gear at the start of their adventures, Mack was well aware of the event concerning the coming quest to rid the first floor of the werewolf baroness, Lyrica. Of course, when the giant red-head had tried to sign up he had been summarily told that his level was too high for the quest. That was certainly an interesting wrinkle in the Cardinal system. No matter. The flier, per what he had been told, said that silver weapons would be more effective against the beast. Therefore, there was a chance to build some business here and, more importantly, to rebuild some of the good will for the Knights of the Blood Oath that had been lost due to Opal's actions just prior to the Boss Fight against Limbo the spider.

Arriving at the northern gate of the Town of Beginnings, clad in a snow white crimson trimmed cloak over crimson plate mail armor, the blacksmith seated himself on the ground and produced a portable forge. "Silver weapons for sale, if you need one come and get in line. No promises on getting them done before the Raid Group leaves though," the Blacksmith bellowed, announcing things to one and all.

For his part, the brown fuzz bucket bellowed a war cry and promptly set off through the crowd of players. Surely among all of these new people there would be someone, or even better many someones, that would have something delectable that he could devour. Greedily the grizzly bear cub known as Chewie eyed the players and, finally, setting his sights on Avilon as his first victim the bear rumbled off like the world's tiniest freight train. Reaching the woman he settled back on his haunches and proceeded to poke her in the knee with one paw. He then opened his mouth and directed one clawed toe down his throat. The meaning of the universal message was quite clear.

Hakai smirked and walked towards the crowd of players that was forming where the event would be starting. There was a man there, advertising silver weapons. Those would probably be helpful, especially seeing as they were going to be fighting a werewolf. She couldn't wait to claw the beast up just like it was going to try to do to them. Still, a silver weapon might be best. She walked over to the red haired man. "I'd like some claws, tekko kagi to be exact, perfects, with maximum damage. How much? I can pay in col or mats, your choice, just give me a reasonable price." She stated. 
Subject to Change Before the Event Starts

Spoiler

HP: 40

EN: 10

Skills:

Wild Dance: 3

Equipment:

Silver Tekko Kagi: +3 DMG

Maniae's Breastplate: 3 EVA

Edited by Hakai

Sierra peered over to the large variety of players who had been congregating here and apparently in search of the great werewolf queen much as herself. She glance back looking for her wife as it had been quite some time the two of them had made their way out from the inns which they had recently been staying at. Her hand slid down behind her back resting upon her rear as she watched as a small bear began waddling over toward a pink haired shield maiden. The bear was quite amusing but nothing to impressive as she began to scout out the different levels that had been gathering. For the most part they seemed scattered a few unknown faces as she now glanced to her side.

Edits Coming

Spoiler

HP: 28

EN: 7

Skills:

First Aid 1

Short Sword 1

Equipment:

Short Sword: 2 Paralyze, 1 Damage

Edited by Sierra

Shirien listened with curiosity when the red-haired smith approached the group with an obvious, albeit effective, business strategy. A grin crossed his lips as he stood himself up and started to approach the player as well. "Hey there!" Shirien says in a friendly manner, pulling his hood back enough so that his eyes were visible to the other player. "Seeing how I couldn't pull the dagger free from the advertisement, I think I could use a silver weapon. Ah, my name is Shirien by the way." He spends a moment in thought. "I'd like the dagger to be serrated. Like, to cause bleeding. At the same time I want those little blades to be sharp so they can cut deep."  He thinks of a simpler way to put it and says after a second of thought "So two enhancements towards damage, and one towards bleed if possible... How much am I gonna owe you?"

After all pricing concerns were finished and his order finalized Shirien couldn't help but get a smirk on his face as he puzzled up a cheap and likely to fail business strategy himself. Well, not business strictly speaking since he wouldn't profit, but it would help him in the long run. He says just loud enough anyone nearby would hear "I don't have anything better to do until the boss starts up, so hey, as long as the material cost is paid, I would be willing to appraise items without charge. Naturally it only works for things under perfect, though." He shrugs his shoulders and takes a seat nearby, taking out his polishing rag and cleaning up his current dagger a bit with it. 

Edited by Shirien

Seul simply watched as the crowd formed, feeling slightly... Out of place. He was already nearing level thirty and it had felt like ages since the last time he ever wore his T1 gear. It felt good to know he had made so much progress during his time in Aincrad, but now keeping the other players safe would be one of his top priorities for the battle. Maybe. He perked up upon seeing Mack walk onto the scene This was his first large scale fight and without the help of the usual knights he had grown accustomed to fighting with too. He'd need to make a good impression.

He strolled over to the Vice Commander in a casual manner after equipping his crimson cloak, taking a seat next to him as he revealed his plans to vend silver weapons to everyone in attendance. "If you happen to make a silver dagger I wouldn't mind taking it. Though I don't think I should have priority here seeing as how my old equipment still works fine."

Edited by Seul

Xion sighed as he walked up to the billeting board in the town of beginnings, around which a sizeable crowed was starting to gather. "What is this?" The tank asked, pushing through a few people with ease due to his heavy armour until he could read the notice that had everyone excited. 

As he read it a smile creeped across his face "finally...maybe this one will pierce my armour" he mused with a grin before turning around to see who was gathered. The vast majority of them were strangers to him, but there were a couple of KOB members. An ratatosk, a rather obnoxious lower levelled player. "I'll be sure to not tank for him..." The maelstrom muttered, it wasn't a seriours remark, he lived to protect and protect he would, no matter how much he hated his fellow fighters.

"All right then, I volunteer for main tank in this fight if no one has objections, I hope you don't mind seul but this boss could possibly pose a challenge, something that I don't want to miss out on" he said to the crowd, nodding towards seul. 

Spoiler

Xion

LV: 23 

HP: 92 

EN: 23 

MIT: 52

DMG: 4

Thorns: 14 

Equipment: 

Striking Maelstrom (OHAS) 2 DMG 1 PAR) 

Armour of the maelstrom ( 27 MIT) 

Aegis of the maelstrom ( 14 Thorns 1 PAR) 

Skills: 

- OHAS rank 1 

- Heavy armour (rank 3, 12 MIT) 

- Howl

- Block (rank 2, 13 MIT) 

Well, that certainly was quite a large gaggle of people over there by the bulletin board. There was, what, around 12-13 people just randomly congregated around there? Evander supposed they could be all just looking for jobs on this rather fine day, but it was too large of a coincidence for that many people to be around for no particular reason at all. Well then, something quite interesting had to be going on. Evander slinked through the crowd, careful not to bump into anyone. There were some interesting figures about, quite richly clad, and- wait a second, was that a bear over there? Well, then, just avoid that area, and- that was a blacksmith over there selling wares, apparently made of silver. Evander had never seen any vendor over there before, and certainly none that sold silver weapons in particular. There was no doubt about it, something important was happening- the only question was, what? Evander made his way into the nexus of the crowd, the bulletin board.

Huh, there was a new thing on there, stuck on with a silver knife. After having skimmed through the basic gist of the document, it appeared there would be something like a boss battle occurring, albeit obviously not a floor boss, and possibly directed toward lower-leveled players, considering the fact that it was in the Town of Beginnings, of all places. This sounded like something he could do. Evander looked around. So, this would be the group that would take on Lyrica. Pretty much everyone was wealthier than him, in terms of equipment, likely due to his aversion towards going to the market. Even players with lower levels than him could deal more damage due to their equipment. Wow. That was somewhat of a shock. And also a little depressing. Well, whatever- even though he was probably going to be the least consequential part of the raid, and pretty much just there just to be there, it couldn't hurt to have another person on board. He could buy a silver weapon of some sort to be more useful... but, nah, others were probably going to be using it better than him, and he didn't want to clog up the lines. Evander walked back out to the fringes of the crowd, and just stood around there, hands in his pockets, waiting for the event to begin.

Stats (as others have said, subject to change):

Spoiler

Level: 6

HP: 24

Total Energy: 6

SP: 3/13

Equipped Items: Basic One Handed Straight Sword (no enhancements), Brown Cloak (light armor, Tier 1, +9 MIT, +7 thorns)

At Ready Items: 3x Uncommon Recovery Crystals (recover 10 HP when used)

Skills: One Handed Straight Sword (Rank 1)

Light Armor (Rank 1)

Damage: 2 (1 Weapon Prof., 1 Base Damage)

Mitigation: 12 (9 Armor Enhancement, 3 Armor Skill)

In his typical fashion, the wanderer once again finds himself in the Town of Beginnings. He had many reasons to be here. For one, he needs more materials for his alchemy shop. Two, he's searching for a tailor where he can get a new outfit from - one that makes him look class as f-. And three, he had heard, earlier that day, that there's a event boss specifically for low levels happening sometime soon. He figure he might as well gains some Exp while he's down here. Filled with excitement, he made his way to quest boards a particular parchment hung and was pierced with a silver dagger. As he glanced at the paper it tells him to look for a hunter near the northern gate of town. With a grin on his face, he quickly dashed to the northern gate.

Being that this white-haired wanderer has no sense of direction, the wanderer finally makes it to the northern gate - after about an hour of wandering. As he got there, he arrives to a large crowd of people. At first, he was hesitant to jump into this large crowd, but after some time, he mustered up some courage to push himself through the crowd. He didn't want to disrespectful, so the wanderer gripped Bakuzan tightly and drew it pointing forward of him. He then pushes on through with his trusty Katana making sure to say excuse me as he went through. With the help of the tip of his sword, he slowly but surely made his way through the crowd to a dark haired man clad in a brown and green leather armor with a yellow status above him. "This must be the hunter"  The wanderer sheathed his blade and began talking to the hunter. After a few dialogues and exchange of information, a window pops up stating that a quest has been added.

With a swift poke of his finger, the wanderer closes the screen that was before him and turned around. As he turned around, he quickly spots a large muscular red head. Without a second thought, he realized that it was @Mack, the current commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, the guild he is currently trying to join. He was standing near the hunter with what looks like a portable forge. He briskly made his to the large blacksmith with a grin on his face. "Hey, so I see you're taking advantage of this event. *slight chuckle* If you haven't gotten too many requests yet, can I get a silver sword from you? I'll pm you the specifics. I'll trade you a Crafter's Respite for it - so you can craft more for these people. A perfect for a perfect, sound fair? If not, we can just negotiate on a better price." Says the wanderer a pretty excited grin on his face. He was ecstatic for this boss. It'll be his first boss run. He really wants to do well, but also not die from this.

Stats (Subject to Change; Items from store - Will take them if not bought)

Spoiler

Stats
Level 7 | HP (28/28) | Energy (7/7) | DMG 5 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9

Equipped
Bakuzan (by Oikawa) [DMG +3] | Ring of Accuracy (by Teayre) [ACC +3] | Assurance (by The Crowned Lion) [EVA+2; MIT +9]

Battle Ready
x1 T1 Greater Damage Crystal [+2 Damage] | x1 T1 Greater Health Potion | x1 T1 Greater Mitigation Potion

Skills
Katana (Extra) - Ranked 1
Tsumuji Guruma | 1x1/AoE/2 Energy = A simple sword art that spins the user on their heel to slash in every direction.
Ukifune | 1x1/Stun/4 Energy = Knocks the opponent high into the air.
Han'ei | 2x1/2 energy = Two fast swings with the length of the katana blade.

Damage: 5 [Base +1; Skill +1; Bakuzan +3]
Damage Mitigation: 9 [Assurance +9]
Accuracy: 3 [Ring of Accuracy +3]
Evasion: 2 [Assurance +2]

Edited by Rain
Just realized someone bought my Safeguard. :/

Khrysaor was walking around the shopping district of the Town of Beginnings at a lazy pace. He had no clue on what he should be doing at the moment and was bored. As he walked around, he started to hear rumors of a quest which can be taken by low leveled players and his curiosity piqued. He now knew where he wanted to go and what he might want to do. So, Khrysaor started to walk to the bulletin board, thinking what the quest might entail. 'If low leveled players are allowed in the quest it shouldn't be too difficult, but I should still keep my guard up if I do join the quest.' was thinking Khrysaor. He reached the board and instantly his eyes traveled to the notice which was pinned up by a interesting looking silver dagger. He carefully read through the quest details, and thought, "Hmm sounds interesting enough, and I got quite a bit of time to improve myself before the actual quest starts. I wonder what the loot drops will be like.'

Marking the spot where he could meet the hunter NPC player, and headed in the direction. When he got there, he had a bit of a chat with the NPC and accepted the quest. He saw many players already congregating in the area, but did not really pay them any attention at the moment. Noting the time he had to come back, Khrysaor started to travel back into the city thinking deeply of the things he needed to do before he can be ready to take on the quest.

Stats (Subject to Change):

Spoiler

Level 6:

HP: 24/24

ENERGY: 6

DAMAGE: 3 (1 Base Damage + 1 from Rank 1 Curved Sword + 1 Silver Scimitar)

MITIGATION: 12 (3 from Rank 1 Heavy Armor + 9 from Cuirass of the Iron Wall [Heavy Armor])

BLEED: 8 DMG (On roll of 8-10. Does damage on turn activated and the next turn)

THORN: 14 DMG (When enemy hits a non-critical hit)

PARALYZE: Removes enemy's action for 1 turn. (On a roll of 9 or 10)

Equipment:

Silver Scimitar: One-Handed Curved Sword. Bleed: 8 Damage. Paralyze: Removes enemy's action for 1 turn.

Cuirass of the Iron Wall: Heavy Armor. +9 MIT. Thorn: 7 Damage

Thornbush: Shield. Thorn: 7 Damage

Battle Ready Items:

2 Tier 1 HP Potions: +10 HP. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

1 Tier 1 Damage Mitigation Potion: +18 MIT. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

1 Tier 1 Damage Potion: +1 Damage. Takes one post to use/gain effect.

Skills:

Rank 1: One-Handed Curved Sword

Reaver - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A basic sword art slashing vertically.

Fell Crescent - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A charge-type sword art that delivers a downward blow and covers a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds.

Rank 1: Heavy Armor

+3 Mitigation

Concentration (Extra Skill):

Activated free - 5 post cooldown

Effect: Gain +1 to the BD result for a single action

Edited by Khrysaor

Gaster was taking a walk through the starting town for no particular reason at all. He just felt like he should steal some time for himself, so he did it in a way that he did most often. In the middle of his walk, for he had been walking for about an hour and a half, contemplating nothings and more than thus to himself, his gaze turned toward a bulletin board. He didn't really pay much attention to the most of the notices on the bulletin board, since there was one that caught his attention more than others. One of them had a silver dagger pinning it to the board. Interested, Gaster decided to give it a read. After some careful reading, Gaster accepted the event. He was intrigued, and would have liked to see a werewolf to make his lifetime a bit more special.

Spoiler

Lvl 3 | 12/12 HP | Energy 3/3 | MIT 18 | Thorns: 7 | DMG 5

Equipment:

Hard Leather Chestplate MK2 (+18 MIT, +7 THN)

Duality's Façade (+1 Loot Die, +1 Evasion, +1 Keen)

Azurewrath (+3 DMG)

Edited by Gaster