[EVENT-NK] The Slaying of Sheeptar the Sheep King

Zandra looked towards the direction Takao said that the unfamous woman was hiding. Opal hiding? She looked around to se the reactions of the other. But there didnt seemed to be anything that special. Most of them didnt liked to have her with them but they accepted it Zandra thougth. The mood felt a little tense at the moment. Her eyes turned to. Mack when he started talking. She nooded in agreement to his opinions about the different players. But she didnt herd her own name. Her background from real life would probably have made her the first choice. But well, this wasnt real life. Also, Ariel turned out to be the choice and that made her glad."Perfect leader-choice there Mack." She said with a smile and a thumb up towards the lioness.

When they started to walk, she made sure to be beside the blonde since she was the one she had most trust to here."I'll follow you anywhere Ariel." She said to her."Maybe not the right time to say it. But after your actions in the latest boss fight, I just want you to know Ive spent maany hours thinking everythings thru. Its just that I had a special relationship with Eb. So I just snapped when I saw her pixels fade away. Felt such a rage towards whoever was guilty." She took a paus."But even if I dont know what was the reason to Teayres action, I will still stand on her side in most questions." Zandra now felt better by getting that off her chest. Not long time later they arrived at the town. She backed off when it seemed they wanted to talk to Ariel, because she was the leader. She had two choices. 'I'll support you whatever coich you make'. She thougth to herself."Good choice blondie." She said when the rapieress had answered. Zandra took a second look to make sure everything was in place. Her dark angel armour sat well, her ice-braclet on her wrist and the chain on her hip.

@Mack

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Roll and Battle Info in Spoiler. Ram Guardians attack on my Combat Actions and after Hikoru's. Those of you who's stats I put in, feel free to correct any mistakes I may have made. @Ariel - The Crowned Lion.

Spoiler

On the First Attack Half of the Ram Guardians use an attack called 'Skull Smash' it hits for 40 DMG and STUNS target.

ID: 60637
BD: 10 (8+2)
MD: 7
LD: 15 (Used to Determine Group Attacked: 1-10 [Mack's Group], 11-20 [Macradon's Group])
[H:2] Mack: 273/273 28/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED] (Explode Catapult [18 EN]: 3x3x21=189 DMG)
Ariel:
Takao:
Hikoru:
Macradon: 172/173 42/42 (40-66=1) - STUNNED
Oikawa: 189/189 46/46 (BD=7-2 EVA=5) - ATTACK MISSED
Opal: 
Zandra: 233/233 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED]

Ram Guardian 1: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 2: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 3: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 4: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 5: 120/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 6: 120/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 7: 120/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 8: 120/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)

Mack listened impassively as Ariel made the announcement that they would be leading Sheeptar, when they found him, back to the village. That strategy made sense. After all the villagers were only NPC's. They were not real flesh and blood people connected to the world of Sword Art Online through the animus of the Nerve Gear. The lives of the NPC's hadn't mattered when the game world had been created and they wouldn't matter now. No one would weep tears over the pixelated corpses of computer generated characters. Assuming that the villagers wound up being used as bait for Sheeptar.

With the decision made the quest updated itself and a new marker appeared on the mini maps of the eight players in the party. The marker indicated that they would need to head up the mountain that loomed over the village, following a marked path. Mack sighed, shouldered his axe, and started silently slogging off in that direction. As he began moving, following the markers on the map, the hulking axe man swiped a finger in the air and pulled up his menu. Now was as good a time as any to use one of the songs he had procured from Seul. They were only vanities, but considering the motley crew... the dirty two-thirds of a dozen, one of the songs was oddly appropriate.

Extracting the light blue recording crystal, Mack tapped it to activate the musical item and then dropped it into the pulled back hood of his snow white Knights of the Blood Oath cloak for the others to enjoy as they marched out of Dunich down what the locals most likely called Main Street. It was the only thoroughfare and calling it a "street" was definitely an over exaggeration. "Appropriate for this group, I think," the red headed man called over his shoulder. "Admittedly, it's no The Girl I'm Fighting For, right Takao," the axe man asked, smirking in the direction of the brown-haired youth as he recalled their epic day of dungeoning from the not too distant past.

Moving at a pace that was neither fast nor slow, the group moved along the mountain path, led by Ariel. Within a few hours of walking they had reached the final bend that would bring them within sight of the wrought silver gates of Sheeptar's supposedly impenetrable mountain fortress. Rocking his head from side to side, Mack cracked his neck audibly and tightened his grip around the ebony haft of the axe he had been granted for completing the Tagas quest.

"Nowhere to hide, except for Opal and Hikoru," he growled. "I guess I'll go knock." Without waiting for a confirmation from Ariel, the ginger man sprinted around the corner and charged down on the eight Ram Guardians stationed at the gates. Roaring a challenge, the soldier closed the distance and struck, slaying four of the armor clad bi-pedal big horn sheep where they stood. With a bellow to match that of the red-headed man, one of the four remaining guardians slammed its head into Mack's chest, blasting the colossal man off of his feet and consuming his safeguard potion, but dealing no other damage.

As one of their companions stayed behind to deal with Mack the other three went haring off down the path. Where there was one, there was bound to be more. Rounding the bend they spotted the group and immediately singled out Macradon, Zandra, and Oikawa to attack. As one, the Guardians lowered their heads and charged down on their chosen targets. The one that attacked Oikawa somehow went ailing by the fencer, slamming head first into the side of the mountain. Macradon's assailant slammed into the lead member of the second group. Like Mack, Macradon was knocked from his feet to the flat of his back to lay on the ground stunned. The final Guardian slammed his horned head into Zandra's chest, launching the healer backward down the path to roll over a few times as her safeguard was consumed.

Hearing such nice words from Zandra, the blonde couldn't help but be touched by them and show a ginger smile towards her. "Thanks!" she replied with a wink. Receiving the item from Takao, she nodded and grinned, replying: "Oh you bet I will." Next she went and removed the lid and gulped the flask, the taste was strong.. as strong as a little experienced drinker would tell, her beverage of choice in real life being sports drinks and lemon iced tea due to her profession. But here, in this floating gilded cage ... let's say drinking ale or alcohol in general, was not the first thing that changed in her. For starters... before, she would never in good will sacrifice other for her goals. Now she took the decission of potentially harming the villagers in regards to the safety of her own team... or at least part of it, the flirty witch... a distant memory from when the two meet, her oldest friend and rival in the same time, a budding alchemist which supported her.. now sitting on top of all others of her profession. And not the least, her husband to be... or at least that was the plan until recently when the two started getting a bit distant with each other... recent events didn't help much in that direction either.

The thing that snapped her out of her daydream was the songs that were playing from a crimson cape... The same crimson cape that dashed towards the enemy gates before they all could see them and asses the situation. He just had to play the bull and charge right in the midsts of the 8 guardians of the place. He got what he deserved as he was repealed but not before taking out half of the opposing force. The fact that he charged in before them, left a gap as we had no real formation... through which others were rammed by the remaining guardians. A light 'Tsk' escaped her red lips as her eyes darted at the health bars of those hit... all had safeguards, good.. nobody took damage so far.

She turned to see Macradon, the second AoE part of the team getting stunned and sighted. Looking at the rest, her eyes fixated on @Takao.. more specifically on the dagger in his hand. " I'd rather have you wielding your sword until we meet the sheep mama" she muttered as she directed her gaze towards the rest in her group: "Don't waste energy on these small fries unless you have something to replenish it fast. Keep it to rank 3 Sword arts and small AoE attacks, I don't want you to get too tired by the time we reach the boss." She gazed somewhere in the tree time, remembering that Opal used a Katana. After spending so much time with Teayre she was well aware of the weapon type's versatility. That combined with her stealth mod, would make a sure hit on all of the remaining rams
"Lil' witch, mind dealing with them for me?" She eyed the rest of the party raising her right hand from behind, with her thumb, index and middle finger pointing upwards as if to stop them. "The rest of you stand down and let her act." she said, assuming the leader role she's been put in.

Consumed Vodka (+6 DMG, -3 Evasion)

Stats Updates

Basic Damage: 26 (13+6+1+6) / Evasion: -1 (2-3)

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
Spoiler

ID: x
BD: x
MD: x
LD: x

[H:2] Mack: 273/273 28/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED] (Explode Catapult [18 EN]: 3x3x21=189 DMG)
Ariel:
Takao: 293/293 (62/62) *Safeguarded*
Hikoru:
Oikawa: 189/189 46/46 (BD=7-2 EVA=5) - ATTACK MISSED
Opal: 

Ram Guardian 1: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 2: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 3: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 4: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-149 DMG]
Ram Guardian 5: 120/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)

Takao glanced over at Mack as he brought out the crystal, and raised an eyebrow as he played the recorded song. In response to his comment, the brunet rolled his eyes and turned his gaze back forward before muttering out a simple response. "Right." He said in monotone, briefly recalling the memory of the reference that had been made.

Hours of walking along a mountain path had been spent primarily in silence on his part, opting to idly spin the dagger in his palm in place of talking. It was a fleeting form of entertainment, but it did wonders to quell his desire for activity that wasn't sated by simply walking. He stared at Ariel for a moment following her apparent preference to have him wielding his sword, and shrugged it off. "You're just tellin' me that now after walkin' for hours." He said, shaking his head slightly. After an unnecessarily flashy spin to place the dagger back in the scabbard that hung horizontally across his lower back, done purely for his own entertainment, Takao swiped his hand through the air and called forth his menu. The gentle bells of menu navigation chimed as he sorted his way to the inventory section and swapped out his equipment. The dagger and scabbard on his lower back disappeared in a flash of blue light, and were replaced by his sword and scabbard that hung from his shoulder.

With the monsters spawned in and his sword drawn from its scabbard, Takao was ready to move until Ariel motioned for the group to stop. A low, guttural grumble escaped Takao's throat as he abstained from attacking. Instead, he refocused his attention onto the three that had been struck. Zandra had been sent struck something fierce, and despite the damage being negated by her safeguard, she was still sent tumbling. His quick reaction time afforded him the chance to reach out and catch her before she rolled too far down the path, and afterward turned his gaze to Ariel. "You're gonna trust Opal?" Takao asked, his eyebrow quirked upward curiously. To him, she was without a doubt, the least trustworthy person currently within the floating castle Aincrad, perhaps rivaled only by Oikawa or Teayre themselves. Although where Oikawa was motivated by what Takao could only assume was raw emotion and Teayre's actions had been spurred by some sort of lapse of sagacity, Opal seemed more driven by selfish desire and perhaps even greed. He didn't claim to know her exact reasoning for doing what she'd done during the raids, but he was rather sure it wasn't done out of good will. Although forcing her to exhaust her energy would lessen the threat she posed, Takao had his doubts that the fresh initiate to Laughing Coffin would remove herself from stealth.

Serpent's Bite unequipped.
Inundator equipped.

@Hikoru

Edited by Takao
Spoiler

ID: 60714
BD: 6+4=10
MD: 10
LD: 14+1=15

Hikoru used Starlight Splash: 1x7=7x25= 175-40= 135 Damage to Ram Guardian 5

[H:2] Mack: 273/273 28/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED]
Ariel:
Hikoru: 141/141 27/34 (-7 Energy)
Oikawa: 189/189 46/46 (BD=7-2 EVA=5) - ATTACK MISSED
Opal: 

Ram Guardian 1: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 2: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) 
Ram Guardian 3: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 4: -29/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 5: -15/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35) [-135]

Hikoru breathed and stopped leaning on the tree as soon they came to a few Guardians. He breathed as the Red-haired player took a few of them out, and he breathed. He knew he couldn't do AoE like that, but he knew he had plenty of power, and it wouldn't cost him much Energy. He breathed and went forward, striking one after another til he stepped away and it turned to pixels. He breathed and looked at the other players, a small smirk on his lips

"That's how you make Lamb stew. Any questions class?" He muttered with a small chuckle and returned to his tree, leaving the rest of the creatures to the rest of the group, caring less of what happens to them

((OOC: Sorry my muse is shot x-x))

@Macradon

A battle has begun, eight bi-pedal ram like creatures were standing guard, Mack initiated and easily disrupted the guard's lines as 4 of them were slain by the big axe man. There were still mobs left, guards that did their job as they should. Without much more hesitation than they already had, they would retaliate and attack with a fearsome knockdown on some of the party members, Macradon included. Getting knocked down from the battering ram, Macradon tried to recover from the fall with a backwards roll and would get back up again.

ID: 60880
CD: 1, no proc

[Muse? What's that ;_;]

@Oikawa

Edited by Macradon
Spoiler

ID: ?? BD: ?? CD: ?? LD: ?? MD: ??

[H: 2] Mack: 273/273 28/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED] (Explode Catapult [18 EN]: 3x3x21=189 DMG)
[H: 0] Ariel:
[H: 0] Takao: 293/293 62/62 *Safeguarded*
[H: 0] Hikoru: 141/141 27/34
[H: 0] Macradon: 172/173 42/42 (40-66=1) - STUNNED
[H: 0] Oikawa: 189/189 46/46 *Safeguarded* (BD=7-2 EVA=5) - ATTACK MISSED
[H: 0] Opal: 
[H: 0] Zandra: 233/233 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED]

Ram Guardian 1: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 2: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 3: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 4: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 5: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)

Silence. The absence of sounds i all forms is what the blonde had fallen into as they trekked along the depraved mountain path. Judging by the quickness in decision to head this way, Oikawa quickly assumed they were heading directly to Sheeptar. Though he was unsure of what action the blonder leader had opted for, he decided that it mattered not as he was simply a soldier on a mission.

They continued along the beaten path. Silence once more befalling them until Mack offered the group some travel music. Confused at first, Oikawa could only grin as he used the music as a way to meditate while they traveled. Upon closing his eyes, he seemed to become engulfed in the melody until noises not native to the song startled him. Flicking his eyes open, he watched as three ram like creatures descended upon them. One gunned for Macradon, another spearing for Zandra, and the last consequently charging at him. Shifting his stance, he stood on the balls of his feet as he narrowly avoided the curved horns of the mob, letting it go flying right by him.

Hearing Ariel bark orders, while the blonde could just as quickly get rid of his assailant as anybody else, he resisted his urge to draw Orochi and tear into the ram mob. "@Opal better not miss," muttered the blonde as he took on Ariel's command. Though he disagreed with her choice, he needed to show the rest of the group that despite his cursor, he could still follow orders and wanted their little ragtag group to succeed even if he didn't really care for the composition of it

Edited by Oikawa

Opal complained inwardly about the progressive and slow walk of the group. Of course it was safer to walk with caution but the woman seemed to be dragging herself around more than walking. She complained to her familiar who was taking it like a trooper, nodding and offering words of encouragement for her to continue. Finally some action was about to be revealed in the form of some ankle biting rams. Opal frowned and watched her 'team' members get horned by some, evaded by others. It was then that Ariel, team leader of this boisterous little group, chirped and alerted the Frost Queen herself to handle the mobs. Opal sighed and scrunched her face up, folded her arms and slid against the wall and said nothing.

"Ugh, Master Opal. I do believe they are waiting on you..."

"Oh yes, Jaken. I am quite aware of what is going on. However, should they ask me to do something, they will grovel at my feet first and then and only then beg for my help to slay these worthless mobs. I am not going to waste my energy on killing baby sheep, nor am I going to be stupid enough to allow them to whittle away my energy reserves and drop my guard coming out of my Stealth." 

The familiar blinked his eyes and nodded, switching his staff over to one hand and mimicking her pose against the wall. Opal sighed inwardly and flicked her wrist as if shooing them away or passing her turn, albeit the action they could not see unless it was Takao who had easily spotted her out of the group, would be the only one able to see the action should he even care to bother to look. She was not going to listen or obey to orders no matter how sweetly the command was given. She'll do things her own way and only her way and when she felt like doing such things. 

OOC: @Zandra your turn, baby doll. 

Edited by Opal

After some walk, the group made their first engage. Two groups of some rams. This was the first time she had ever seen these kind of creatures. Maybe they was unique to this event. Well well, she placed herself, ready to jump in if anyone would survive. The first one was Mack, that slayed half of them. After him, no one else attacked, except Hikoru that also killed of one of them. While having the focus on her other temmates and wondering why none attacked, one of the rams slammed right into her chest. She got taken by total surprise and flew thru the air, rolling a few times before stopping. Landing on her back. Thou she was unharmed because of her sfaeguard boost that now was gone.''God damnit.''she said to herself.''I forgot to bring extras with me. What a waste to get rid of itt from such a weak attack.''she pushed herself up and when she had runned back to the group, she was to far away from the mobs to attack them. She looked at the teammates again. Noone seemed hurt, except Macrradon. Thou not dangerously. So she decided to wait for her next turn.

OOC: This roll woulda been super useful for my first hit on Sheeptar. *sigh*. @Takao, roll a search check in your next post. We need 15+ to find the path to the Throne Room. Assuming he finds it, we'll RP heading through the Palace to the thrown room.

ID: 61168
BD: 12 (10+2)
MD: 1

Mack turned on the spot and watched as the other members of the group squared off with the remaining Ram Guardians. Then he scowled as, outside of Hikoru, they all did nothing. The red-headed man ground his teeth and glowered. The only one that had an excuse for not acting was Macradon, since he was still stunned. Petty children. This kind of teamwork, or lack thereof, was why the players weren't clearing the floors of Aincrad any faster than they were. Growling, the Vice Commander, stormed back over to the group, drawing back the Two-Handed Axe of the Fallen which began to glow crimson as the bearded axe man stalked closer and closer.

Once he was in range the burly man exploded into motion, leaping forward and slamming his shoulder into the first of the Guardians. It was the Ram that had stunned Macradon and it promptly exploded into pixels. A second later the vicious axe flicked out, almost cat-like, and neatly bisected the Guardian that had sent Zandra for a tumble from chin to groin before it too exploded in a confetti shower of pixels. Finally, with a backhanded roundhouse blow, the man that was tanking for the quest neatly removed the head of the final guardian, which was still shaking off the effects of having slammed into the face of the mountain after missing its attack on Oikawa.

"If you're all done acting like pouty children, can we go now," Mack asked, extended his right hand to Macradon and hauling the other man back to his feet. "Looks like a mini-dungeon entrance, more or less," the Vice Commander continued, pointing in the direction of the gates that the rams had been guarding. "I suppose that means Takao is going to need to find wherever Sheeptar's Lair is."

Battle Order:

Spoiler

[H: 5] Mack: 273/273 11/46 (Explode Catapult [18 EN]: 3x3x20=180 DMG)
[H: 0] Ariel:
[H: 0] Takao: 293/293 62/62
[H: 0] Hikoru: 141/141 27/34
[H: 0] Macradon: 172/173 42/42
[H: 0] Oikawa: 189/189 46/46
[H: 0] Opal: 
[H: 0] Zandra: 233/233

Ram Guardian 1: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 2: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 3: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 4: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 5: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)

Ram Guardian 6: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 7: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)
Ram Guardian 8: 0/120 (Mit: 40, DMG 35)

(ilu mack pls dont h8 me)

"Pouty children." Takao repeated in monotone, one eyebrow raised. "All that muscle in your head must be cloggin' your ears. The Leader you selected without askin' anybody else told us not to attack and to let Opal take care of them, so get off our back, Meathead." He continued, the tones of annoyance clear in his voice. To be personally insulted after following the order's he'd been given  Even with the Azure Brigade dissolved, it didn't seem as though there was a shortage of elitism, nor were they without foolish decisions. Takao cast a brief glance to Ariel, though his expression was blank. Saying "I told you so" wouldn't do them any good, but he did hope that it would go without saying that Opal was in this for herself. She would stay hidden in the shadows for as long as she could, and would undoubtedly try to steal the last hit bonus for herself when the opportunity to so arose.

With patience worn thin and whatever semblance of a verbal filter long since discarded, Takao tightened his grip on the sword he'd drawn from his back and continued onward. The task at hand would provide more than enough distraction from the thoughts that only proved to inspire more ire in his head. Upon locating the lair's entrance, Takao wordlessly approached it himself.

ID: 61208
LD: 18 (5(LD) + 5(S&D) + 3(HoM) + 2(Reveal) + 1(Detect) + 2(Vitamins)

Hikoru just laughed as the player bickered between himself. and he smacked his lips together, enjoying the trace of alcohol still on his lips. He came over to Takao, laying a hand on his shoulder and giving a small and drunken laugh

"See, this right here is why the frontlines are falling apart..." He said, laughing and coming up to Mack "People like you are too filled with themselves to think before they say, thinking they know everything about everything about this game..." He came and pointed a finger "Don't open your mouth unless you know it won't hurt anyone in the process.... Got that? Or you're gonna have a problem with me...." He said, then laughed and hobbled back, falling a few times, then getting back up and making his way back to the tree to lean on

Taking Mack's arm and getting up again "Thanks, Mack" he said. Macradon would dust off the dirt he had gotten onto him, though he could not dust off the failure he had just been doing. Getting knocked down by a mob like this. With a slight sigh, Macradon would remain calm and get on with everything, following on with the others. He wasn't too fond of all the arguing going on all about the party, it was supposed to be a cooperative experience, not something like this. Macradon would sheathe his sword back again and would just ignore the words Hikoru said, as his way of showing his anger randomly and then leaving with his tail between his legs was quite a pitiful sight. Without thinking much more about this, Macradon would hold his stern face and attitude for now and await any other event that would occur.

The grumbling words of the Vice Commander made Oikawa nearly keel over laughing. He called us children for following orders? Maybe I had the Knights of the Blood Oath all wrong. I can't even fathom wanting to join them, or listen to them for that matter. Still managing to expel a small laugh, Oikawa just twirled his rapier as he began to trail the rest of the group. Not bothering to even acknowledge Mack's orders with a response, the Faint opted to remain silent until he was actually needed. These trivial mobs were a waste of energy for a player like him with no AoE.

Looking up ahead, Oikawa noted that Takao had somehow managed to find the lair quite easily. Though why that was a surprise, surprised the blonde given that Takao is the best scout in terms of ability to find things in this realm that are completely randomly generated. Sighing, Oikawa picked up the pace; he figured they would be engaging in battle once more here shortly.

Edited by Oikawa

Bickering amongst themselves. Opal reveled in such delights as she sat back and watched the event unfold. Name calling did nothing to her. Time and time again she had been called so many things that they just seem to fall on deaf ears now, or she has selective hearing. Whichever works for whatever the occasion. She mentally shrugged and watched as the last of the sheep took the plunge into digital oblivion. She was not worried that this group could kill this Sheep Master, but she was inclined to smile by the fact they may end up turning on each other and getting so caught up in their own personal issues that they forgot what this was all about. Flicking snow white strands of hair from her face with her purple nails and long fingers, the woman kicked off the wall and continued smiling on as the group began to march on once more. 

With arms folded and her body swaying, the female trailed along with the rest of the group, safely within the passages of the shadows and only seen with a keen on by that boy with the brown hair. His solemn look was priceless to her. Such despair. "Despair....." The woman said under her breath, "Oh, what was that Mistress Opal?" 

"Nothing Jaken, I was just thinking of giving everyone the gift of despair." She said with a bemused smile. The small imp stroked his chin and then his small fingers clicked, "Oh! I got one!" The tiny imp bobbled left and right and eventually struck out his hand holding the item in both hands to Opal. The woman frowned, "Despair, Jaken! Not a Pear!!" 

"Yes, Mitress!! Dis Pear!!" the woman lifted her boot and planted it into her familiar's face and continued following the group, the small Imp dizzied by her assault as he quickly came to to catch up. 

=

OOC: @Zandra is next~

Edited by Opal

Zandra raised an eyebrow and looked at the large man that seemed to think that they was, how did he expressed it, pouty childrens? She didnt had a qlue what pouty meant, but from the tone in his voice she felt it wasnt a compliment. Also, Zandra had just followed orders. Not that she would have been able to obey them if she wanted thanks to that darn ram. She spitted and started to walk towards Mack.''Hey Mack...'' she started. But got interrupted by Takao. It sounded like he shared his opinions. So Zandra stopped and took a step backwards, nodding in agreement. Thou she realised a terrible thing. The group had started to shatter. She havent seen that many movies and such, but it never ended good when the teams started fighting among themself.

Zandra scratched her neck. She didnt knew what to do. If, there was something she should do. Luckily Takao started to head forward and she looked at her teammates. Then she continued with the group in silence. She herd a sound from Opal and turned her head. But it seemed she was just talking to her familiar. So the eyes turned back to look forward.

STATS IN SPOILER:

Spoiler

Ram Champion Commander: 250/250 (65 Mit.)
Ram Champion Lieutenant: 250/250 (65 Mit.)
Ram Champions 1-6: 250/250 (65 Mit)

Eight bipedal and fleecy Ram Guardians stood before the doors that led into the Throne Room of Sheeptar, the most highly magnificent Sheep King to have ever existed within the realm of Aincrad. Six of them were clad in heavy armor that carried a distinct sheen of polished steel while one glittered in golden armor and another in bronze. All of the guardians carried heavy two-handed weapons and they stood before the ornately carved granite doors that led into Sheeptar's Throne Room in a half-circle, weapons at the ready. When the interlopers that had fought their way past the gates of the stronghold finally made their appearance it would be the last thing they ever did.

Battle Order:

Spoiler

GUARDIANS

Mack: 273/273 11/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED]
Ariel: EDIT STATS IN PLEASE
Hikoru: 141/141 28/34

GUARDIANS

Macradon: 172/173 42/42 (40-66=1) 
Oikawa: 189/189 46/46
Opal: EDIT STATS IN PLEASE

OOC: @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Mack scowled around, deeply, at the rest of the group which had hung him out to dry with the exception of Macradon, who had been stunned. If that was the way they wanted to play this, it was just fine with the crimson headed Vice Commander. Beyond that, if those had been the orders issued by Ariel then they were in poor taste. The point of having a group was to work as a team, and Opal shouldn't have been trusted to make the team play in the first place. Frankly, no one should have placed any kind of responsibility on the woman. Following Takao and the rest of the group as they entered the fortress that had every appearance of having been cut directly from the stone of the mountain itself, Mack remained silent and brooding, his storm grey eyes following the progress of his energy meter as it slowly ticked back up to full.

Approaching a blind corner, Mack peeked his head around the bend and stared down another group of sheepish soldiers, these ones looking more hearty than the group back at the entrance of the mountain fortress. "I don't have enough energy to do anything, at the moment," Mack grumbled, still scowling at everyone. "They're all yours." Having made his declaration, the Vice Commander planted his axe's butt cap in the ground and leaned on the bladed head of the weapon as he stood out of sight of the Champions around the bend in the corridor with everyone else, pointedly avoiding combat.

Battle Order:

Spoiler

[H:0] Mack: 273/273 12/46 [SAFEGUARD CONSUMED]

Champions

Macradon: 172/173 42/42 (40-66=1) 

Champions

Ram Champion Commander: 250/250 (65 Mit.)

Takao's eyes remained vigilant as they entered the fortress, examining the intricacies in detail whilst utilizing his activated «Reveal» skill to check for threats. When Mack approached the blind corner, Takao had already seen through the wall. He opted for silence instead of speaking up and watched Mack for a moment. In their previous dungeon excursions, he was sure that the guildsman had more energy than what it took to wipe out eight monsters. The notion brought his eyebrow to raise in suspicion, but much like with mentioning the monsters, he chose silence once again. The players gathered were clearly exhibiting a near complete lack of trust and cooperation with one another, and oddly enough, Takao hadn't felt the inclination to change that. Once upon a time, perhaps, but not now. His only interest was in keeping himself alive, and everything else came second.

Even so, progress needed to be made. Eight more monsters weren't a particularly daunting threat to lay ahead of them, and he had certainly taken on worse odds in the past, yet being the first to engage wasn't exactly what he wanted. He turned his head to the side and swept his gaze across the remainders of the players. They were a large portion of the fractured vanguard whose self-decided task was to clear the game, and yet acted and operated as strangers to one another.

The thought brought forth a huff of breath from Takao's nostrils, as well as a false smile. "Maybe Opal was right 'n we are as good as dead." He said aloud, though not to any one person in particular and sounded more as though he was thinking out loud. He turned his head back and looked toward the group's next eight opponents. "Whatever. I'm done broodin' around like a moody kid. Let's get this over with." With his sword in hand, Takao walked around the corner and stepped down hard on his right foot. As he did so, his «Charge» skill was activated, and his positioning simultaneously called forth the system's guidance for a sword art. With remarkable speed, Takao closed the distance between himself and the Ram Guardian clad in gold, and his sword rapidly struck the monster eleven times in intricate combination. The beast was cleaved in twain with his final cut, resulting in it bursting into colourful fragments and pixels, as well as Takao being rendered immobile following his sword art despite his struggling. "I'd imagine this is gonna hurt a bit." He muttered to himself, watching as countless sets of glaring red eyes bore daggers into his own green.

ID: 61823
BD: 3(BD) + 4(ACC) = 7 (HIT)

Sword Art: «Meteor Break»
Damage: 13(base) + 5(charge) + 6(vodka) + 6(potion) + 1(BoC) + 1(Ferocity) = 32 * 11 = 352

Spoiler

[H:1] Takao: 293/293 (51/62) *Safeguarded*

Champions

Macradon: 172/173 42/42

Champions

Ram Champion Commander: 0/250 (65 Mit.) || ( -287HP )

@Hikoru

Hikoru stumbled with the group quietly, waiting for the fighting to finally begin.He watched as one lone player, Takao, attacked the head sheep thing. He gave just a small chuckle and continued forward, jumping into the shadows, then appearing above the Lieutenant sheep thing and spun in the air, landing several attacks and soon watching it evaporate before him. He gave a small chuckle and came back to the group, bowing to them and laughing again

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you attack... Try and copy what I did." He said with a small laugh, edging the others on to try and attack these creatures that posed a threat to all of them. He just laughed and moved to the back, awaiting to watch things unfold

ID: 61847

BD: 9 (Crit! +1 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 4x4=16x26 (25 Damage+1)= 416 Damage-65= 351 Damage

Spoiler

[H:1] Takao: 293/293 (51/62) *Safeguarded*
[H:1] Hikoru: 141/141 13/34 (+1/-16)

Champions

Macradon: 172/173 42/42

Champions

Ram Champion Commander: 0/250 (65 Mit.)
Ram Champion Lieutenant: -101/250 (65 Mit.) (-351)
Ram Champions 1-6: 250/250 (65 Mit