[F4 - El Quarto Instructor Performer] CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Itzal walked into the shop with his new sword Ascendant Rosario, a beautiful blue blade crafted by Mina herself, hanging on his back.  He walked over to the stand where his original armor, Niger Natio, hung on a manikin and Hung Retributor beside it hanging upside down at the right side.  He sighed with contentment as he wanted his original armor to be there for him and guests to see.  It added a little flare to the place and he wanted it as a reminder of how he had started off in this world.  With that matter over he walked over and picked up his guitar and moved over to the fireplace, ready to play songs.

ID#  68111  CD:  7 (6+8)

ID#  68112  CD:  8 (7+1)

ID#  68113  CD:  9 (8+1)

ID#  68114  CD:  10 (9+1)

ID#  68115  CD:  3 (2+1)

ID#  68116  CD:  4 (3+1)  LD:  19

ID#  68117  CD:  11 (10+1)

The first two songs were for show of course as he just enjoyed singing songs.  Actually one of them was a Lindsey Stirling song so that Beatbox might purchase it.  The next song turned out to be an uncommon buff and he set it aside as his first debuff song.  He played another song and made another uncommon debuff but the next one failed entirely.  He trashed the song and tried to make another and failed.  Thankfully he was able to recover the material, so that was one saved.  He then crafted a rare song and made it a debuff.  He looked at the last of his materials and was wishing he had gathering right about now.

Pending

Edited by Itzal
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the order placed for the food LD buff, Domarus needed to collect another item he had heard about.  Interestingly enough it was made by performers, a profession he originally thought useless.  The item only added one to his search stat but for finding a familiar?  He needed everything he could get.  As he approached the shop he noted that the player had chosen to place it outside the town, allowing pkers to access it.  He stepped onto the porch, looking at the ever going fire before entering the shop door.  Domarus looked to the counter where the shopkeeper should be but saw no one there.  He approached the counter and looked in the display case.  He saw multiple crystals up for purchase inside the case.  He looked around for the owner and a door opened up to his right.  He smiled and nodded as he recognized the player.

"Itzal!  I didn't realize you worked here!  I'd like a familiar call if that's alright."

Itzal hadn't crafted anything in a while, and to be honest he had no reason to.  Literally NO ONE was buying anything from him.  But that was ok.  He decided to continue crafting songs for Kasier, his girlfriend.  He never sold them to her, just gave them as gifts.  He had only given one so far though.  That's why he decided to make another crafting attempt today.  However when he got up out of bed he heard the door open.  Walking over to grab the trench coat he had hung up, he put it on swiftly, wondering if Aereth was up and about.  He seemed to sleep in, which would be an issue if he wanted to do Itzal's assignments.  When he opened the door however he was met with the huge figure of Domarus who was wearing the bone armor he had worn the first time they met.  Itzal smiled to the player.  "Hey Domarus!  It's been a while!  Yeah this is where I crash."  Upon hearing that Domarus wanted to make a purchase his face lit up.  "You serious?  That's great news!  S-sorry about that, it's just that you're literally my first customer."  He walked over to the counter and pulled out a crystal and placed it on the counter.  "I think this one would work with your combat tastes."

Spoiler

Name: Gerudo Valley
Profession: Performer
ID: 66576
Roll: CD:  12
Item Type: Familiar Call
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Adds 1 to the LD roll whenever you roll for a familiar.  Active for the entire thread.
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdRs7grqhE

- Gerudo Valley

Domarus watched as the player smiled and greeted Domarus.  When he shared that he was the first customer the player had it was clear he didn't get many visitors.  Domarus still had an order to finish but he lacked the materials to finish the project.  Hopefully he'd have some soon.  He wanted to master his Artisan skills as soon as he could.  The player walked to the display case and looked thought the multi colored crystals.  As he did Domarus looked around at the rest of the shop and noticed there were two rooms.  Domarus himself had two rooms in his own shop:  One was his workspace and the other his sleeping quarters.  When Itzal placed the song on the counter Domarus took it and placed it in his inventory with a smile, opening his menu to transfer the col.

"Thanks Itzal.  I'll be putting this to good use."  When the transfer was complete he nodded to Itzal with a grin as he walked out of the shop.

"Next time I see you I hope to have my familiar with me!"

+Gerudo Valley

500 col given to Itzal

Itzal woke up and stretched his arms.  Today he would go back to crafting items.  Nobody would buy them of course, so he might as well make them for his friends.  He got up from bed and grabbed the trench coat of his Twilight Cloak.  He didn't actually have pajamas but thankfully the game didn't have actual smell inserted into the clothes so he smelled the same unless he put some sort of cologne on.  He opened his door and glanced at the room door beside his.  Inside that room one of his apprentices, Aereth was still sleeping.  The player would need his sleep but in one or two days the training would begin and his sleep would end.  For now though the player could sleep.  He took his guitar and walked outside.  As he did he also pulled something else out of his inventory:  It was a piano.  It wasn't enhanced but it would do the trick.

ID#  70237  CD:  6

ID#  70238  CD:  7 (6+1)

ID#  70239  CD:  7 (6+1)

ID#  70240  CD:  5 (4+1)  LD:  4

ID#  70241  CD:  6 (5+1)

ID#  70242  CD:  12

Playing the piano cleanly, Itzal played a more classic song which he believed Kasier would enjoy.  He wondered when he'd get the opportunity to play it for her.  Afterwards he played a few more songs before stopping.  He had failed one of the songs but he wasn't worried.  He then pulled out his guitar to play one final song and when he finished he placed three of the five songs in the display case and walked out to go train.

+3 good songs

+1 Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3

+1 Centuries

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan smiled as he entered the small but humble shop of his friend, guild mate and battle partner, Itzal. He smiled, seeing the man at the desk. I believe it is time my friend. You promised to help me with the familiar quest, after I came into your shop and bought a call. So here I am. I was wondering if we could lower the price to 300 col though? Jonathan laughed a bit as layed his hands down on the counter. He had his White and gold <<Jacket of the Fallen>> that he received when they went into a dungeon. Perhaps after we finish, Macradon will have my equipment! Jonathan smiled at the thought as he met his friends eyes. There was recording crystals of different colors all over. This man really enjoyed music. You know I can play the violin? At least in the real world. My father wanted me to know the fine arts, including Piano and Violin. Jonathan's smile faded at the mere thought of his father. He was loyal to his father, but was not completely sure that he loved him. He felt a stronger affection toward Itzal then his father.

Itzal was at his desk, which was unusual for him.  However this was because he was adjusting the strings on his guitar.  As he did so he heard his door open, much to his surprise, and looked up to see his friend Jonathan.  He smiled to his friend and put his guitar away.  "Hey Jonathan!  How've you been lately?"  Then his friend spoke up and he nodded with a grin.  "Is it that time?  Alright then, let's see..."  As he looked through the display case for the familiar calls he heard his friend's request.  "Eh?  Well I need all the col I get but yeah I have no problem with that.  Particularly with the fact that you're literally the second customer I've had...  Whatsoever."  He pulled out a deep blue crystal and recalled the song that it was.  He placed it on the counter for his friend to pick up.  "Atlantis reborn.  That was a good song in my opinion.  Instrumental songs are the best to find familiar's with I think.  Especially if you have company.  No I didn't know you played the violin!  Maybe you should have been a performer."  He chuckled but fell silent as his friend showed discomfort.  "You alright man?  You know if you need to talk I'm always open for you."

- Atlantis Reborn

Spoiler

Name:  Atlantis Reborn
ID:  67868
Roll:  12
Item Type:  Attraction Song
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  Adds +1 to the LD when rolling for a familiar.  Lasts whole thread.
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hQt3LTGWxM

@Morgenstern

Edited by Itzal

Jonathan watched as his friend moved through his inventory and got a song, that was supposedly called "Atlantis Reborn". Jonathan smiled as he held the Recording Crystal. Yeah, I am alright man. Just something I remembered, no biggie. Well, tomorrow or so I will message you and maybe go see if we are lucky. I have to go and find what familiars are good. Jonathan sent the money(-300 col) to Itzal and smiled. Well I will see you tommorow or so. Tell Kasier hello for me. Jonathan laughed. He was not sure if they seen eachother often or what, but Jonathan had to have a bit of a laugh. He turned, and squeezed his Recording Crystal which dissolved into his inventory. Now time to go ahead and do some research. I need a healing familiar or something. It would inrease my ability to be invincible. I am almost to the frontlines, and I have to keep training hard. Itzal I believe has reached them, but I am not sure if he will be attending the boss raids. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aereth just finished with picking up all of his stuff from the guest room of Itzals shop. Yesterday he finished his Earning a Living quest and was now ready to move to his own shop. But before he would do that, he needed something from his teacher and friend. He would be attemting to get a familiar in some time, because he needed some NPC support when nobody of his friends or guildmates were available. 

As he walked down to the shop, he saw Itzal and waved him. "Hello my friend. Seems like today is the day I'm finally moving out from your guest room." He grinned. "Yesterday I finished my Earning a Living quest, so I'm going out to find myself a shop on my own. But before that I'd like to buy a familiar attraction song from you, because I want to hunt for one  in the near future."

OOC: Would it be OK for you if I pay with Mats?

@Itzal

OOC- Ye, I just ask for col is all ;)

Itzal watched his friend walk in and smiled.  When he mentioned that he was moving out Itzal's smile widened.  "Congratulations man!  What profession did you get?  Oh familiar call?  Yeah just give me a sec while I get one."  Itzal walked over to the counter and leaned into the display case, looking for the right crystal until he spotted the light blue one, taking it out and walking back over to his friend with a grin.  "I still need payment though.  With little to no customers I need what little I can get."  He looked around his shop for a moment and smiled.  "It's been interesting having someone else live here besides me.  It's been more lively.  Maybe someone else will stay here a while too.  Anyways, I hope you're more fortunate with your shop than I've been."  Itzal chuckled.  Indeed, Aereth was his third customer and he didn't expect many more until the update.

@Aereth

-Crystalize

Spoiler

Name: Crystallize
ID: 66437
Roll: 12
Item Type: Attraction Song
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar call:  Adds 1 to the LD roll when rolling for a familiar
Description:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

As Aereth saw Itzal's smile he returned it and answered. "Thanks. I got the Tailor profession, and I'm really looking forward to make my own armor, and other cool stuff." He had thousands of ideas what he would be crafting in the near future and he was really eager to start his work. "If you need anything in the future just pay me a visit and I'll do my best to fulfill your wishes." He paused for a few moments and was wondering if Itzal would understand the sentence wrong. He shrugged and continued. "Yeah, you will even get a bonus since I was allowed to stay here for so long. And maybe you will find another lost soul like me in the future." He chuckled at the last part, as he remembered how he first met his teacher and friend and swiped through his menu to transfer the materials to Itzal. "Don't worry my friend, the customers will come at some point of time. And I'll be visiting you again in the future as well."

-8 Materials (given to Itzal) 

+Crystalize

@Itzal

Edited by Aereth

Hakai entered Itzal's shop, there for only one purpose. Of course, she almost immediately got sidetracked when she checked up on what sort of items performers could make. She walked up to the counter. "I'd like to get a familiar call, as soon as possible. So if you can, when you finish that, could you send it to me by portable mailbox?" She asked before continuing on. "I'd also like four incarceration songs, but i dont need those as much as the familiar call, so I dont really need those for a while yet." She explained before glancing around the shop. She was supposed to go out with Beatbox and Zandra the next day to search for a familiar, so she really didn't have much time for this stuff to be crafted, and she certainly didn't have time to come pick it up when she was done. She could only hope that Itzal actually had one of those portable mailbox things.

Ordering 1 familiar call, to be delivered by portable mailbox (Song: Crafters choice)

Ordering 4 incarceration (song: 

Cost: 3000 Col

-3000 Col

Edited by Hakai

Itzal was organizing his crystals when he heard the door open up and smiled to see not only a customer but also someone he knew.  "Hey Hakai!  What's up?"  When he heard her request he gave her a nod.  "Yeah sure, no problem at all.  Shouldn't take too long for the one familiar call.  I'll send the rest all at the same time if that's ok."  He took her order and looked at the song she chose.  A good song, though it had words that shouldn't be heard for younger ears.  He hoped she didn't hang out with younger players...  Either way he smiled and nodded to her as she made her way out he walked over to grab his guitar.  He'd been working on it, messing around with the item until he was able to play different versions of guitar with just the one.  Electric, acousic, anything really.  Time to test it out he guessed.  He took the guitar out to the front and began messing around with multiple songs, messing two songs up but getting two good quality songs as well.  He made a few varied song qualities as well then took the chance to make Hakai's.  He took a deep breath before playing the fast paced song and once it was finished he smiled as he saw the finished product:  A familiar call.  Pleased with his work he stood up to send her the song and place the rest in the display case.

ID#  70810  CD:  3  <2+1> -1 MAT

ID#  70811  CD:  8  <7+1> - 1 MAT

ID#  70812  CD:  11  <10+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70813  CD:  6  <5+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70814  CD:  12

ID#  70815  CD:  5  <4+1>  LD:  4  - 1 MAT

ID#  70816  CD:  10  <9+1>  - 1 MAT

+29 EXP

+2 Good songs

+1 Rare, 1 Uncommon, 1 Perfect   -    Perfect item sent to Hakai

-7 materials

Edited by Itzal

Itzal walked back into his shop.  The day before the player Hakai had placed an order.  She was the second player outside of his guild to have done so and he was hoping she wouldn't be the last.  He might have to put out a notice since an update gave him a new enhancement to use.  This was what he'd be crafting for Hakai today.  Yesterday he had crafted a familiar call for her and today he wanted to try finishing her order.  The song she chose was...  Questionable but who was he to argue with his client?  If it was the song she enjoyed then it would be wrong of him to say no.  So he sat down and began playing the song.  He utterly failed the first time and failed to save the material.  Shaking his head he tried again, this time getting the song spot on perfect.  Placing the first part of the order aside he began playing again, only to mess up in the chorus and ruined another crystal.  He tried again and once more succeeded.  He wanted to try and break the pattern he was making so he tried making a different song.  As he suspected he failed the first time, played the song again and succeeded.  It wasn't the best though and he placed the monster call to the side.  Finally he crafted the third song of the order.  Tired but satisfied that he had made three perfect items in one day, he stood up to go put the items away.

ID#  70847  CD:  4  <3+1>  LD:  9  -1 MAT

ID#  70848  CD:  12  - 1 MAT

ID#  70849  CD:  4  <3+1>  LD:  3  - 1 MAT

ID#  70850  CD:  12  <11+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70851  CD:  5  <4+1>  LD:  1  - 1 MAT

ID#  70852  CD:  9  <8+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70853  CD:  12  - 1 MAT

+37 EXP

- 7 MAT

+ uncommon song

+3 Perfect song

Pending

Edited by Itzal

0 Itzal returned to his shop and entered rather swiftly.  A lot has been going on lately but he needed to get these crafts done.  He had made three out of the four songs for Hakai's order and he needed to make the last and final one.  He grabbed his guitar and decided to start off with a different song to practice with.  He played one and it ended up being nearly perfect.  He set the debuff song aside and moved on, attempting to make Hakai's song.  When he tried it ended up good quality.  He frowned and set that one aside as well.  He tried again and ended up ruining the song, unable to retrieve the material.  Sighing he kept going, playing Hakai's song or another one until he ended with four crystals by his side.  Looking at them with embarrassment he put the crystals in the display case.  Who wanted to buy good quality songs in Aincrad?  He had no idea.  Perhaps he should do what Rain had done and give some away.

ID#  70881  CD:  11  <10+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70882  CD:  6  <5+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70883  CD:  5  <4+1>  LD:  10  - 1 MAT

ID#  70884  CD:  4  <3+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70885  CD:  7  <6+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70886  CD:  9  <8+1>  - 1 MAT

ID#  70887  CD:  3  <2+1>  - 1 MAT

+1 Rare

+2 Good

+1 Uncommon

+22 Exp

-7 MAT

Pending

Edited by Itzal

He woke up again, ready and prepared to make the next set of songs.  Once Hakai's songs were done he'd be saving up materials again.  Without players buying songs he really had no need to craft, since they would end up unused in his storage.  Players didn't really care about any items that were not perfect quality it seemed.  Nonetheless he had an order to fill so he went right to work.  He pulled out his guitar and began to play Hakai's song again.  He managed to get it on the first try and smiled as he finished and placed it aside, making a note to send it to her afterwards.  He decided to get last bit practice in and make a few more songs:  some for show and some to sell.  He screwed up one song but the others turned out well.  Satisfied with his work he placed the crystals in their appropriate place in the display case and went to send a message to Hakai.

ID#  70941  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  70942  CD:  12  <11+1>

ID#  70943  CD:  6  <5+1>

ID#  70944  CD:  9  <8+1>

ID#  70946  CD:  11  <10+1>

ID#  70947  CD:  2  <1+1>

ID#  70948  CD:  11  <10+1>

+ 1 good

+1 uncommon

+3 Rare

+1 Perfect   (all pending)

+30 Exp

- 7 MAT

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

Itzal and Jonathan were going to be heading into a dungeon soon and Itzal decided to make an item or two for the journey.  And he knew exactly what he needed to craft.  He walked over and grabbed his guitar and began playing.  He was a bit nervous and excited so he screwed up the first song to no end.  No hope in bringing it back.  He tried again and ended up making a calming song to sooth his own nerves, which resulted in a good quality song.  He tried making another song but failed and gave a sigh as the material shattered.  He tried again and almost made it, making an uncommon quality song and he smiled, choosing to make it a healing song and stored it.  Finally he made a perfect song and was very pleased.  He chose the correct debuff and set the healing song in the display case, moving to head over to the teleporter pad to meet his friend.

ID#  71402  CD:  1

ID#  71403  CD:  6  <5+1>

ID#  71404  CD:  3  <2+1>

ID#  71405  CD:  10  <9+1>

ID#  71406  CD:  12  <11+1>

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...

Itzal walked towards the shop with Velnia on his shoulder.  He had recently found her again (after she had respawned) and now he got to create a relationship with her all over again.  As they walked in Velnia took flight and flew all over the room, filled with excitement like one wouldn't believe.  Itzal laughed as she flew around and then she stopped at the plush Velnia, moving over to examine it.  When she discovered the softness of it she immediately cuddled with it, causing Itzal to laugh much harder.  He shook his head as he grabbed his guitar.  Now that he had tier two materials it was time to get to work.  He moved over to his bed so he could still be with Velnia and sat down.  As he got to work she listened to his music, slowly falling to sleep by the plush.  Itzal worked but couldn't even get a rare today.  He shook his head and returned the guitar to it's place on the wall.

ID#  72006  CD:  8  <7+1>  Good - T1 MAT

ID#  72007  CD:  3  <2+1>  Fail - T1 MAT

ID#  72008  CD:  8  <7+1>  Good - T1 MAT

ID#  72009  CD:  6  <5+1>  Good - T1 MAT

ID#  72010  CD:  9  <8+1>  Uncommon - T2 MAT

ID#  72011  CD:  9  <8+1>  Uncommon - T2 MAT

ID#  72012  CD:  5  <4+1>  Failed - T1 MAT

+Shadows

+Courtesy Call

Edited by Itzal

Itzal moved back into his shop, rushing as he needed to make presence for the members of Celestial Ascendants.  He pulled out his guitar as Velnia settled into on of the cozy chairs by the fire.  Itzal paused before sitting down and looked at his shop.  He had no idea they could have a second floor like Aereth's.  He'd need to make some modifications...  For now he shook his head and stayed focused.  First song was for Kasier, obviously.  He began to play and crafted the song and smiled at the red crystal before setting it aside.  Next was Sey's song and he began working on Sey's song.  When he finished he placed the blue crystal beside him.  He wondered if he should get everyone else perfect items as well and decided he would.  He had time before Christmas anyways.  He crafted a few more songs before stopping and standing up, placing his guitar on the stand and making his way to bed.

ID#  72262  CD:  12

ID#  72263  CD:  9 <8+1>

ID#  72264  CD:  10 <9+1>

ID#  72265  CD:  12 <11+1>

ID#  72266  CD:  2 <1+1>

ID#  72268  CD:  11 <10+1>

ID#  72269  CD:  5 <4+1>

+34 Exp

-2 T2 MAT

-5 T1 MAT

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...