[F21- Rank 8 Artisan] Odds and Ends ~ (Closed)

Unfortunately, the blue-haired woman was unable to craft the uncommon item despite the fact that she had created a rare and a perfect. Kasier was glad that the blue-haired woman had chosen the rare item to be made into the item that she requested because there really wasn't much of a difference between an uncommon, rare, or perfect amulet in terms of the quest item. Honestly, she was sure that she didn't even need the item, however, she still wanted to make sure that her safety is guarenteed under all circumstances. "Alright, thank you." Kasier said simply, her red eyes watching Birdie as she handed her her items. "And here is your pay for the rushed order." Kasier said, opening her inventory and transferring the 750 Col that Birdie has set for the rare items in her shop. After receiving her item, she stepped out of her shop, preparing for the event boss.

Spoiler

Name: Locusta's Respite
Profession: Artisan
ID:  74276
Roll: 9+1
Item Type: Amulet
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Locusta's Respite
Description: Grants 75% Immunity from all poison and toxin damage while fighting Nerius. Becomes a VANITY item after the thread. Requires the use of an Uncommon, or higher, quality crafting attempt.

-750 Col

Edited by Kasier
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beat had received a tip that a good artisan with reasonable prices had a shop the eastern district and he was pleased to see the location of 'Birdie's Crafty Creations' right where the information broker said it would. He opened the door and smiled at the chimes that played as he walked in, his eyes scanning the shop. I appeared to be messy, but Beat could understand that art didn't always have time for cleanliness. The calming music was a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the city as he replied to the woman's greeting.

"I'm looking for something in particular, but for now I think I'll just browse. Thank you."

Beat did exactly as he said and took his time enjoying the music from the phonograph as he browsed her limited selection. Such a small inventory usually indicated one of two things: Business was good or her work was not good. Beat assumed it was the former given the shop's reputation. He turned to the counter and approached, a friendly smile on his face as he spoke warmly to the artisan.

"Hi there, I was hoping to have a ring made. I didn't see it in stock, so I have an order form here."

With that, he would slide a piece of parchment to the artisan, hoping everything was in order, prepared to render payment.

- Order Form -

Spoiler

Name: Eagle's Splendor
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: Tier 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy +3
Description: 

10pcs-lot-Influx-of-font-b-Comfort-b-fon

Edited by Beat

The Bluebird Workshop's gentle chimes jingled as another customer entered, prompting a blue-haired woman to spring up from behind the counter. Given the man's request to browse before putting in an order, she nodded and ducked behind the counter once more, fixing up a stack of old orders that she couldn't rightly throw out.

When the customer approached and spoke of an order, Birdie's eyes moved to the paper before taking it in her own hands. "Oh, a ring for accuracy! I've made a ton of these, this'll be a cinch." Rolling up the paper, she stuck it into the front pocket of her dungarees and smiled to Beat. "The total price for that is 1,000 Col, but you don't have to worry about paying me until the ring's ready. Is that all you were looking for Sir?" Her eyes scanned the room, a slight of hint of disappointment evident on her face. The shelves were so bare, possibly to a point were customers would be driven away. It's a problem she would need to solve, but at a later date.

Beat thought for a moment, trying to think of anything else he might want. He had certainly acquired a decent amount of funds from the dungeon Rain had carried them through and the blue haired player did seem interested in working. He figured it was due to a desire to fill her shelves. Even if business was good, full shelves indicated a good work ethic and skillful craft. Beat reached over and took another order form from the end of the counter as he smiled at her.

"That seems like a fair price, consider it a deal. If you're looking for work, I do have one other thing in mind."

Beat quickly filled it out and slid it over to her. She seemed skillful, so it would likely not be any harder than his first order, but she seemed eager for the work and Beat was certainly in need of the item. 

"One of these would be really helpful too. Farming without one seems like a bad idea."

- Order Form -

Spoiler

Name: Watchful Sentry
Enhancements: Loot Die +3
Description:  Up to you. Put your artistic touch on it. ;)

Edited by Beat

Birdie's blue hair bounced as she nodded, confirming her willingness to complete another item. 'Business is business,' she thought, taking a quick look over Beat's first order as he finished up the second.

In a few short seconds, she had her hands on yet another order from Beat, this time with an enhancement that was much closer to her heart. "Another popular one! Yeah, one of these really helps out in the field. I was complete garbage before I got my first loot chance item.. uh, never mind- I can make this. I'll hit you up when it's done!"

ID CD Quality EXP
74511 5+1 Good +3
74512 5+1 Good +3
74513 9+1 Rare +6
74514 12 Perfect! +9
74515 9+1 Rare +6
74516 8+1 Uncommon +4

Total: +31 EXP, -6 T1 Mats

And just like that, Birdie bid the man farewell and headed into the backroom, preparing for the long crafting session ahead. She didn't wish to waste any time and in doing so, found herself getting lucky with both of the man's items.

In comical fashion, she leapt through the door into the storefront and cleared the counter, bursting through the shop's front door with a hand held out. "H-hey, sir! Sorry to call you back so soon but uh.. w-well your stuff took like, 2 minutes to make!"

@Beat

Edited by Birdie

"I should have figured I'd run into you here, Beat," Shield said, raising a hand to acknowledge the sole member of his party. "Preparing for that hunting quest are we?"

Shield let the door close behind him with a snap before brushing himself off and stepping over to the counter. He waved to get the attention of the shop-keep, stowing his weapons and shield in his inventory as a show of courtesy, being in a safe zone now. It was a relief being able to let his guard down. He had been spending so much time wandering around in dungeons and non-safe areas of the game that he had almost forgotten there were places where one could let one's guard down.

"I hope I'm not interrupting, but I was hoping to place an order - a tier 1, evasion 3 piece. A simple silver earring, if that's a possibility."

He lifted his hand and briefly held his right earlobe between his thumb and forefinger as he said so.

I'm partial to the color."

Spoiler

Name: (Surprise me)
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Evasion 3
Description: Small silver hoop earring 

As Beat waited, he browsed the shelves once more, deciding that the Pendant engraved with a hammer symbol would be useful as well. He had been considering a profession for a while and he would need all of the help he could get. He picked up the necklace and brought it to the counter to be purchased once his items were complete. Beat turned as he heard the door open, seeing his partner in crime. They had recently acquired a decent amount of currency after being carried through higher level content and it had apparently been burning a hole in their pockets. The expenses they were incurring though were far from unnecessary, since players were most vulnerable at lower levels due to a lack of equipment, so they were doing the correct thing by gearing up as soon as possible. 

"Yep! If we're going to make money like we are, then it would be dumb not to use it to help us make more." 

He turned back to the counter as the attractive shopkeeper returned with both items much quicker than he had ever thought possible. He laughed at his own surprise, remembering how crafting actually worked in the game. It approached realism, but removed the laboriousness of the tasks involved. It was an ingenious method of incorporating realism without turning the crafting system in a grind.

"Wow! That was really fast! I really appreciate the work."

He held up the necklace as he pulled up his menu with his left hand and withdrew the col to pay for his order, including the price of the necklace. A hefty sack of coins appearing in his right hand. He set the heavy, bowling ball sized sack on the counter before picking up and immediately equipping the two rings he had requested and adding the necklace to his inventory. He smiled as their attributes modified his character sheet. 

"Awesome! I put in another thousand for the necklace and there's a tip in there for you too. I'll be sure to return if I ever need something made again." 

He would then turn to Shield and slip his extra ring off of his finger, pull up a trade menu and send it to him. Shield would see and acceptance menu appear for |Green Dragon Ring: +2 LD|. Assuming he accepted the trade Beat would make his way out of the shop, looking back and giving the shopkeeper a wink before heading through the door. 

"Thanks again! I'm sure I'll be back at some point."

Paying 3000 col for the following 3 items and throwing in a 150 col tip. Total= 3150 col 

Name: Crafting Pendant
ID:  69190
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt per day
Description: A pendant engraved with the symbol of a hammer. Boosts the wearer's crafting attempts by +1.

Name: Watchful Sentry
ID:  74514
Roll: 12
Enhancements: Loot Die +3
Description:  A silver charm depicting an 'Eye of Horus', it's coated with a rare resin bled from the trees of Crémae Forest. The blue iris illuminates when in proximity of rare items, imparting a higher chance to find loot onto its wearer.

Name: Eagle's Splendor
ID:  74275
Roll: 11+1
Enhancements: Accuracy +3
Description: 

10pcs-lot-Influx-of-font-b-Comfort-b-fon

Also gifting the following to @Shield

Spoiler

Name: Green Dragon Ring

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 5

ID: 55845

Roll: 9+1

Tier: 1

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: Loot Dice +2

Description: A small dragon that resembles a wyvern sculpted out as a ring. The dragon is made from a green gem and is slightly transparent. Makes the user very curious.

Edited by Beat

Birdie breathed a thankful breath, she hadn't been too late to catch the customer. It thereafter didn't take too long to retrieve the items and present them to their rightful owner, and the blue maiden couldn't stifle a smile as the man expressed his appreciation. "It's not a problem, really!"

Once all was said and done, Birdie attempted to hide her surprise for the size of the Col satchel sat on her counter. "Goodness.." she whispered. "T-thanks for the tip, helps me out a lot!" She'd been in possession of such an amount before but to see it as a physical entity? The shopkeeper hauled the bag up from the wooden surface and lowered it to the disorganised floor, just in time to watch the first customer depart with a friendly wink. She rolled her eyes and raised a hand, waving him goodbye. "Yeah, see you soon!"

'Next up,' she thought, gracing her next customer with a welcoming smile, noting his far more rugged appearance than the last. He briefed her with an order, one that she could very happily process. "That sounds like no trouble at all! It's nice to be able to make something simple for a change, actually," she informed him, her eyes falling to the counter as she grabbed one of the forms. Filling in the important details, she looked up at him and gave an assuring nod. "I'll have it made asap. Was there anything else I could help you with Sir?"

ID# 74950 (Note: This craft is for a Tier 2 item - I still need to get some Tier 1 materials, sorry for the delay :(.)
CD: 11+1 (Perfect!) +9 EXP

Total: +9 EXP, -1 T2 Mat

+3,150 Col

- Beat's items

- Crafting Pendant

Edited by Birdie

Shield felt a little guilty not offering to help the shop-keep with the satchel, but with his background in numbers, he knew that it was a little taboo to just offer yourself to handle someone else's hard-earned money. He waited patiently as the prior transaction was concluded, offering a quick two-finger salute to his travel companion as he practically skipped out the door. 

"Don't mind Beat," he said, resisting the urge to mirror her eye roll at Beat's departure. "I don't think he's capable of not being excited about everything at all times. He means well."

At her question regarding additional services, he shook his head slowly, poking through his menus briefly to confirm his belief that the trinket would suffice. Once he had checked his gear thoroughly, he closed the menu with a nod, turning back to Birdie.

"No, that will do nicely. I believe I saw in your listing that the price for a perfect Tier 1 would be... 1,000 Col?"

"Oh, not at all," she waved a hand, dismissing any notion that the customer had proven an annoyance. "It's refreshing to see somebody retain their enthusiasm here. Not many people have a lot of that anymore."

Price inquiries. Birdie nodded, though a slow hand drifted up and down her neck. "Y-yeah, under normal circumstances.. hey, I know this is beyond unprofessional of me to ask, but u-uh.. do you have any materials to part with? Temporarily, of course." She rested her palms on the wooden counter, leaning into it with a look of regret plastered across her face. "I was meant to go out gathering days ago but got a little tied up, and I used my last few materials on the guy who just left." A steady finger pointed to the door. "Beat, was it?"

Birdie's eyes returned to the man standing before her. "We can work out a discount or something, it's just that I might need a few days to craft your item otherwise.."

Shield sighed and smiled, his hand finding his forehead as he shook his head lightly. He made a soft chuckling sound before removing his hand and returning his gaze to Birdie.

"I don't know Beat manages it, but even when he's not here he somehow finds ways to create problems for me. Don't worry. I can cover the materials, if that's what you need."

Shield thought to himself for a moment, trying to work out an arrangement that would work for both of them. After all, it wasn't as if the item he ordered was the only one he could find useful.

"Hey, how about this? I'll provide you materials and 100 Col. for each attempt. We keep trying until you manage to make the item I ordered, and if you happen to make something else I like along the way, I can decide to keep it. Anything that isn't useful to me, you can just pay me the materials back the next chance you get. How does that sound?"

[Shield: -8 T1 Materials]

[Birdie: +8 T1 Materials]

Edited by Shield

Birdie was relived the man hadn't taken her request the wrong way - it no doubt soured his impression of her as a professional, but at least she could provide him with the item sooner rather than later.

It took a second for the shopkeep to fully understand the proposal, though her mouth soon formed an 'o' in clarity and she nodded soon thereafter. "Right, I get it - quite a gamble, I don't always make perfect items right off the bat. I'll see what I can whip up though." Birdie took a stack of papers in hand, some blank, and proceeded to turn away from the counter. "Make yourself comfortable if you want, I'll hit you up when I've used up all these items."

And with that the woman scurried off into the backroom, shortly followed by the sound of metal tools falling and a booming thud topping it all off. "I'm.. okay..!"

ID# 74813

ID# 74815
CD: 4+1 (Good) +3 EXP

ID# 74816

ID# 74817

ID# 74818
CD: 9+1 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID# 74819
CD: 7+1 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID# 74820
CD: 12 (Perfect!) +9 EXP

ID# 74821
CD: 10+1 (Rare) +6 EXP

Total: +55 EXP, -8 T1 Mats

Edited by Birdie

Shield gave Birdie a firm nod and his hardened jaw cracked into a smile. He flicked through his menu and passed along the necessary materials before closing the translucent display and returning his eyes to the artisan in front of him.

"Gambling is part of the system, unfortunately. Your best bet is to play the odds know when to make the right bets. Beat seems satisfied, and he's picky about his gear, so it seems like I'm not taking a huge risk this time around."

He watched as Birdie trotted off to the back, flinching at the sound of the disturbance. He reached out a hand towards the sound of the noise instinctively his eyebrows knit in confusion and worry until he heard Birdie's voice again. His broad shoulders sagged as he sighed in relief.

She seemed competent at first.... I hope I didn't just throw away half of my materials on a fluke... Hopefully clumsiness does not equal clumsy workmanship. Although...

He pulled out the ring that Beat had passed him, which as he understood was an extra leftover from his transaction with her, and turned it over between his fingers.

Her handiwork seems just fine to me.

It has been a while since this blonde descended to the first floor. But today she was paying a visit to the one that introduced her to the secrets of the tailoring profession. She went as visited the NPC master tailor and as usual has been received with flirts between smirks. They chatted for a while, Diana being very perceptive of the blonde's behavior change thing that Ariel tried to conceal. Their meeting ended as usual, with the blonde being send on a errand, this time a hunt for materials that her teacher needed but didn't want to search for herself.

On her way back to the teleportation plaza, between silent curses, the lioness spotted a unfamiliar artisan shop in the eastern part of the starting city. "Well, I could use a upgrade." she mused before she changed her destination and walked through the crimson entrance. She let out a smirk as she heard a chime, a more complicated system than the simple 'bell above the door' she had on her own shop. She recognized the man standing in front of her and waves while bobbing her head to the soothing rhythm inside the shop. "Of Shield guy! Is this your shop?" a natural question given that apparently he was the only one inside beside her. She then materialized a piece of paper, a order form from her shop, and completed it while making some small talk: "I need something from ya. It isn't a express order but the sooner they're done the better. y'know?"

As she finished writing, she put the order on the counter and flipped it so that he could see it.

Ooc:

@Birdie edited the name in. Thanks for letting me know.

Spoiler

Name: Solo Perception
Profession: Artisan
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Description: An obsidian earring with silver linings in a X cross, that is said to increase one's eyesight.

Name: Keen Eye
Profession: Artisan
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Accuracy, +1 Keen
Description: A obsidian ring with thin parallel silver linings, that is said to increase one's eyesight.

Clinks and clangs, clashes and bangs. A spectrum of noises erupted from the backroom, pausing at irregular intervals as the Artisan inspected her handy work. Despite the craftswoman's recent streak of bad luck, her latest client's order had proven a massive success, with multiple 'Perfect' items adorning her now-crowded workbench. Twice did she check that the materials weren't considered legendary items themselves, before surrendering to the realisation that she'd never be this lucky again.

'Well, that's 5 items. What did he say he'd pay for these..?' She breathed a heavy sigh, 'They'd go for crazy amounts of Col on the market. Deal's a deal I guess.. damn it.' Knowing it would already be too late to back out of Shield's agreement, she moved the accessories over to a wooden tray and went to pick up either end, only to be interrupted by the front door's chimes. 'Huh?'

'Did he leave?' Peaking through the crack in the door, her eyes went wide as she realist who her latest customer would be. 'Oh God, it had to be her?!'

Recalling the day of the boss raid, Birdie found herself reliving the tense moments that predated the tiresome journey. Ariel's outburst, Hikoru's outrage... Lowenthal's perishing.

She couldn't remember what was actually said - whether Lowe's death was discovered via suicide note, or the blonde woman actually bore witness to it herself. The details were hazy, though and the Artisan had no intention of bringing any of it up; not today at least. 'Let's get this over with.'

The backroom door opened, revealing the craftswoman adorned in now-dirtied dungarees. Birdie presented five items on a tray, each with varying flare and style. She silently met the frontliner's gaze, and continued to the counter where she would lay the tray to rest.

"Actually, this shop belongs to me... Ma'am." It sickened her to address anybody so formally, though she had little intention of provoking Ariel's ire.

Pulling her gloves from each hand, Birdie's eyes travelled to the man of rugged appearance. "Managed to fix you up some extra stuff. Wanna take a look?"

Shield referred the answer to Ariel's question to Birdie, pointing vaguely in her direction. The aspiring tank was completely oblivious to the tension in the room, more concerned with closing the transaction and getting on his way.

"What she said," he agreed, nodding along with Birdie's statement regarding her ownership of the shop, using one hand to slide the order form over to the proper owner. "Good to see you again, Ariel. How's Kimba?"

As the presentation of his items were placed in front of him. His eyebrows lifted. Almost in shock, he lowered his face to the tray, assessing each of the objects. A low whistle of appreciation passed through his lips as he double checked each of their individual stats.

"I wish I could say I had known I would be getting such a good deal out of our arrangement, but that would be stretching the truth. This will be a huge help in getting my shop up on its feet." 

Shield looked through his stash of loot, pulling up his Col. count. Doing some quick numbers in his head, he frowned. One hand reached up and worked through his tangled mane.

I may have made out well on this deal, but she's done a day's worth of crafting with very little to show for it but a pretty small sum and the experience.

Flicking quickly through the menus, he added up a small sum and passed the amount to Birdie's account.

[Shield: -800 Col]

[Birdie: +800 Col]

"A deal is a deal,"  he said apologetically. "100 Col. per craft, plus the materials I lent you for each. Though for workmanship of this quality, I feel as though I owe you more."

His fingers scratched at the coarse scruff of his chin just beside his scar as he regarded the artisan, narrowing his eyes a little.

"I'll tell you what. I know that you did a lot of good work today. We were originally going to have you pay me back the materials for whatever Items I didn't use, correct? That would only be three materials. I'd say your work is worth at least that. We can call it even."

Shield tapped his fist lightly on the counter and gave her a smile, collecting the new items and closing out of his inventory. A few more taps and a new window popped up in front of the shop keep.

[Shield would like to add you to his Friends List.]

[O Accept] [X Decline]

"If you ever need any weapons or armor appraised, come and see me. Also, if you make any items that you know aren't going to sell quickly, like some uncommons or rares, I can do my merchant thing and pass them along so you can make some more reliable money off of them. You can sit on that invitation if you like, but networking is important for tradespeople."

He gave each of the women in the shop with him a quick nod before taking his leave, turning on the spot and exiting the shop to head towards his own little starting shop a few streets down from there.

Spoiler

[Shield: Gained Items -

Atlanta's Haste
Red Wyvern Loupe
Merchant's Coin
Antique Scales
Finder's Keeper]

As they entered the workshop, Anemone continued to be the defiant little ball of joy that she was when speaking with @Seul. "Really, you don't need to do this for me. I can honestly get it on my own, it'll just take a little longer than usual..." But her eyes were met with kindness once more, the same kindness he showed during the Quest they had just recently embarked on. "Well if you insist..." When they arrived at the counter, Anemone gave a small, simple smile to the Owner and took one of the slips to process the order.

Name: Avacyn's Wings
Item Type: Lucky Charm Necklace
Enhancements: Combat Craft +3
Description: A silvery necklace with the insignia of an Angels Wings. Not just an ordinary, but Avacyn's wings. With this necklace, she hopes she can help provide better protection and healing rates to those around her without them suffering from too much damage. Avacyn, although fictional, is someone that Anemone has greatly looked up to for a long time. 

"Thank you, Seul. I promise, if you ever need anything from me. I hope you won't hesitate to ask." The woman was flustered as she curled her hair around with one finger in the nervous fidget mess that she was usually in. She had looked up to him with fireborn colored eyes and then back at the female at the counter, with a small smile she though, "My white knight? Has he actually come?" 

OOC: Seul will be paying for me. :D

Edited by Anemone

A message prompt appeared before the blue haired woman.

'Accept this person as a friend?' She toyed around with the idea in her head - it would most likely mean she'd gain a recurring customer, even if he didn't exactly require anything else for a while.

In fact, after two seconds of thought, there wasn't really much to toy around with.

"Sure thing, I make plenty of things that wouldn't particularly sell well. They're... Well, I like to experiment a lot, let's keep it that." She waved as the man turned and departed from her shop, giving one final look to the newest addition in her friends tab. 'Well, that's a thing that happened.'

The scout reached for Ariel's orders, reading it with careful eyes. Despite her unease around the woman, business was business, and she'd take Col wherever she could get it. "I'll have this made within a few days, 5 days max." Something in her gut told Birdie she'd need the full five days.

Then, quite suddenly, another two souls entered through the doors. One she recognised immediately as Seul, the player whom she'd gone on a quest with not long ago, though the other face remained a mystery. As another order was set onto the counter, Birdie gave the new woman a welcoming smile and picked up the second sheet of paper, brushing over the words with her eyes. "Hm... Mhm... Alright, gotcha! I'll have these items made in a pinch, come back to me in a few days." And with that, she wished the customers well and disappeared into the backroom once more.

'I really have my work cut out for me...'

ID# 75401
CD: 6+1 (Good) +3 EXP

ID# 75402
CD: 9+1 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID# 75403
CD: 8+1 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID# 75405
CD: 8+1 (Uncommon) +4 EXP

ID# 75406
CD: 12 (Perfect!) +9 EXP

ID# 75407
CD: 4+1 (Good) +3 EXP

ID# 75408
CD: 5+1 (Good) +3 EXP

ID# 75409
CD: 4+1 (Good) +3 EXP

Total: +35 EXP, -8 T1 Mats

Edited by Birdie

Beat returned to the first shop had ever visited after being trapped inside the prison that was Sword Art Online. He was glad to see that the shop still played relaxing music, allowing customers a nice escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Following his normal routine that he always followed when entering a shop, he enjoyed the decor and smells that drifted around the shop as he browsed the wears the occupied the shelves. He was hoping that the still mostly empty shelves were a sign that his efforts to promote the shop had been successful. He laughed at himself as he thought about his current business's success. Approaching the counter, he smiled to the one time acquaintance, grabbing an order form and beginning to fill it out.

"Well, it looks like you can't keep stock on the shelves, so I'm guessing that means business is still good?"

He looked down and evaluated his order form before sliding it over.

"I think this will be a simpler order. Just something to help me find a good familiar." 

OC: 

Ordering the following: 

Spoiler

Name: Ring of Visual Respite
Enhancements: Skill Rank (Search and Detect), Recovery +1
Description: A Jade band with a line of tiger's eye running through the middle, all the way around the band. Wearing it has a rejuvenating effect as well as seeming to boost the wearer's ability to search and find things that may otherwise be hidden.  

(OOC: @Ariel - The Crowned Lion - your messages are full. In your order, was the first item meant to have a name? Just checking before I made one up for it.)

"Something like that." Birdie offered one of her previous customers a welcoming smile, before diverting her eyes to the vacant shelves. 'Honestly, I should just remove the displays. If they're only showing one or two trinkets, what sort of incentive does that give for people to come and look around?' Her gaze lingered on nothing in particular, the sliding of paper across the counter barely registering in her ears. 'Or, perhaps I could show off a few older items... God knows what el-' "Hm?"

Her eager hands brought the paper in front, and she skimmed across the details of the order. "Consider it done. I'm working on a few items right now, so, come back in a few days?" Birdie would have to hope her request wasn't too disheartening for the man, but with the backlog of orders she was fighting to stay afloat with, delays had to be made. It was entirely her own fault, of course.

Retreating into the backroom, Birdie clapped her hands together and resumed her favourite pass time, with Glacia's careful eyes watching over her.

ID# 75488
CD: 2+1 (Bad) +2 EXP
LD: 15 (Material saved)

ID# 75489
CD: 11+1 (Perfect!) +9 EXP

ID# 75490
CD: 9+1 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID# 75491
CD: 9+1 (Rare) +6 EXP

ID# 75492
CD: 1+1 (Fail) +2 EXP

ID# 75493