[SP-F3] Elvish Tales <<Elvish Rivalries>> [Complete]

The thought that this proclaimed king among the treants would dare to besmirch the names of those that have fallen before him really pissed me off.  Even though he was much bigger than me, I still wanted to pull him in and punch him square in the face for such insulting behavior.  One should treasure the memories of the fallen and look to them with pride when one fights, not forget their existence and look for your own self.  There was so much that I wanted to say, but if I went on about it, then I would have more to talk about with the guild than I previously thought about.  Instead, I took the only reasonable action for me.  Taking a final swing against the false king, I slew the last thing that would tamper with the elves home land.  With my work done, I thought to myself how I could use the stories of the fallen, and use that as a basis towards my future in the front lines.  Their memories will fuel us for all times.

[ID: 86050]
[BD: 9+2=9] Crit +1
[Sword Art: Meteor Break] 13x11= 143-75= 68 dmg
[MD: 5-1=4] Miss

Hirru - [760 / 760 hp || 44 / 76 EN] (+1 en, -11 en)

Treant King - [0 / 150 hp | Mit 75 | Dmg 25] (-68 hp)

Complete

Summary

3 SP
(1 thread, 2 quest)

1150 Col
(400 thread, 750 quest)

<<Nature's Blessing>>
This item has (3) charges and may not be refilled. This item does not stack and may not be sold for Col, it becomes bound to the player. When used, Nature's Blessing heals you for (15 x Tier), where the tier is your highest available tier at the time, HP.

Edited by Hirru