[F11-OP] Making a rock solid plan <19th Boss Meeting Thread>

Boss Meeting Thread

latest?cb=20140401122858.jpg

On the eleventh floor sits the guild hall of the Knights of the Blood Oath. Located in the city, which prevents Player Killers to join the meeting, which is quite a shame, but Macradon wanted it to be here, as there weren't many other places to hold a meeting for the KoB than at their Guild Hall. Macradon were the one who found the Boss room, just a few hours after the 18th floor boss Malethis had been slain. Macradon was beginning to get faster in his scouting capabilities., remembering back to when Takao were the one who continuously found the boss room one after another. Macradon was nearly the one to be the first to find the 18th floor's boss, but was now the one who found the boss's room and would therefore hold the official meeting for the boss raid. Not knowing if the Commander would join, nor if Mack would come back and join the meeting. 

Macradon would take a seat in his wooden chair with red cushions to match the guild's colors. Around a big table were many chairs, two of them were quite so special. One was for the Commander, the next right besides it would be the Vice Commanders, and to the other side was where Macradon was sitting. The other chairs were to assign members of different guilds if they were to attend the meeting, though not enough chairs for all members, not even chairs for other KoB members. Macradon anticipated this meeting to be an open meeting for several players, be it frontliners or not, he did not care at the moment, he just wanted the message out that the frontline was doing its work. Sending out a global announcement to the entirety of Aincrad telling them to come and join the meeting on the 11th floor in the main settlement Taft.

Deer fellow citizen of Aincrad.

I, Macradon of the Knight of Blood, has found the boss room of the 19th floor that would lead to the 20th floor.
Everyone is invited to join the meeting and help discuss with all different kinds of frontliners.
The meeting is in the KoB guild hall on the 11th floor in Taft.
Because of the placement of the meeting, Player Killers cannot join the meeting, so please find someone who can brief you with information.

Kind Regards
- Macradon

A short and appropriate announcement for the meeting. Hopefully this meeting would have more merit than the last internal KoB meeting with very few attendants. Hopefully more people would show up, not only is it a global announcement, but also open for everyone to join, even if they don't even go to the fields to fight or anything. Everyone could get a taste of how the frontliners work out a raid, get a feel that people were actually doing some hard work to clear the game, even though they were only at the 19th floor, they did their best to get as fast out of the game as possible that did not include death of players. "Hm .... I hope people will come soon" Macradon thought for himself as he just sat there in his chair. He was wearing his white armor with red trim as always, a white and red tabbard over it as well. A thing he had begun doing was not to wear his helmet when doing anything social as it could give out a sign of closing people out, which he didn't want, from strangers or from his fellow guild mates. 

He would have paid the local tavern to sponsor drinks and snack for the meeting. At the entrance of the meeting hall would be several tables with small snacks, different drinks that were non-alcoholic because he wanted people to be sober at a meeting like this, as well as some basic refreshments like water and soft drinks. Macradon wanted to be more welcome to other people, other guilds. He might have some beef with a few players here and there, but he tried to lay his past, and possibly also their past, behind. Though the scars might be deep, their scars could be even deeper, possibly a whole penetration through. He would try to calm his mind in the empty meeting hall and take in deep breaths and would close his eyes, slowly meditating upon what he had seen in the boss room. Making a mental image of the whole scenery again as well as taking up the notes he had written when he found the room, Macradon would prepare everything for the meeting.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Itzal was busy scouting a new floor he had yet to visit when a message popped up on his menu.  When he looked at it he knew it was time to really get involved.  Not only did he need to learn more about boss fights, but he needed to learn how he could be useful.  Opal herself had suggested he visit the next boss meeting and so he would.  He wondered if she'd be there as well.  If she was he'd keep his promise and pretend they hadn't met yet.  However he would also be a neutral force.  If he agreed with a point she made, or disagreed he would voice his opinion.  Just because he was new to a meeting didn't mean he was completely useless.  Sure he wasn't very helpful in the sense of combat, particularly because he was shooting to be a scout, but he thought himself to be a decent strategist.  He loved thinking about strategies, tactics, techniques and other matters like that.  He read over the message twice and frowned when he came across the location:  Knights of the Blood Oath.  Itzal didn't very much care for the guild on any level but he did care about players like Macrodon.  If the meeting was to be held in their guild hall then so be it he thought.  There was no reason he shouldn't go just because it was held there.  He closed his menu and began to walk to the teleporting pad.  As he did he wondered who else would go to a boss meeting.  Opal had hinted that there were quite a bit of people who did but who?  When he teleported to the town of Taft he adjusted his Twilight Cloak, a deep purple cloak with a silver vest and dark brown pants, and noted that the streets were once again crowded.  He ran over to a nearby building and scaled it within seconds, then proceeded to travel by roof.  He could see the guild hall easily.  How could he not?  They were the flashiest, most prideful guild in all of Aincrad.  When he reached it he leaped to the ground and rolled, standing to his feet and making his way inside.  When he saw the size he wasted no time to ask a player where the meeting room was and went to go find it.  As he walked he was a little annoyed at all the fancy decorations everywhere.  He didn't like the idea of drawing attention to oneself or the idea of pride at all, and while he knew some players enjoyed it he thought all of this was a bit much.  When he walked into the room he saw Macrodon.  He gave a small smile to the player.  "Hey Macrodon.  It's been a while, but I've finally reached a high enough level where I think I'm ready to join you guys in the boss meetings."

He sat in the big room, pondering about the boss and how they had to tackle it ... literally. Now having much to base off his tactics, Macradon wanted to hear as many voices as possible. The more the merrier, and possibly also in this raid. With a deep breath, Macradon would exhale deeply as the door opened. A boy would stand in the doorway, a boy that Macradon would know, remember and was familiar with. "Oh hey, Itzal" he said as he would stand up from his chair to go and greet him. "Welcome to the KoB Guild Hall ... It's a bit flashy, but it seems like the Commander wanted it to be" he said. He wasn't too sure if Itzal had been in the Guild Hall before, but just in case he would make that comment. "Please, take some snacks, a drink or anything. Make yourself cozy" he said with a smile as he approached Itzal with a hand to greet him. 

"The Guild Hall was funded by me, mostly, like 98% of it, but I did not partake in the design of the Hall, so there's that" he would say "I wasn't as high ranking back then, so I guess I didn't have say in the least" he continued. Scratching the guild hall from his importance for now, he would look at Itzal. "Good to see you again, and nice to see that you'll be attending the meeting, and possibly also the raid I presume" he said with a smile. In a situation like this, the more people they had the better, because this raid boss was nothing small at all, all in the contrary, this was a huge monstrosity they had to deal with. "I've heard about the Guild you're part of, will more be attending?" he would ask "We could really use a lot of people right now" he said "And you'll know for sure why when the meeting begins" he said with a smirk.

Baldur lingered at the square out front of the KoB guild hall. It had been a long time since he had walked in there... not since Azide's funeral march. It did not house pleasant memories, even though he was quite fond of most of the Knights. It seemed that Macradon had gone out from the boss fight and not rested until the next room was found, which was startling since Baldur had felt like he hadn't had a chance to rest since the previous boss fight ended. Macradon and Teayre had been at a break next race the last time they had tried to find the boss floor, with Teayre narrowly beating Macradon himself.

Taking a deep breath, and pushing the memories of Azide into the back of his mind, Baldur pushed himself off from the bench and approached the Knight of the Blood hall.

Seeing Macradon come forward and greet Itzal, he lingered for a moment then introduced himself to the two players he had come to know.

"Ohayo, Macradon and Itzal, how are you both today? Macradon, congratulations on what must be record timing."

The meeting was inside the city itself, and as such, Baldur had come without any weapons equipped, though it left him feeling a bit naked without his ever present katanas. He did not care to carry weapons into the building of another guild, however, feeling somehow that that might be rude.

"I'm very curious to hear about your adventure. I haven't even been there yet myself."

Itzal nodded to Macrodon when he welcomed him to the hall.  To his comment about the hall itself Itzal's expression didn't change.  He knew Macrodon wasn't the one who planned this.  He didn't know too much about the player but he knew enough to believe that he wouldn't make anything this flashy.  Macrodon didn't seem to be the proud type and that was why Itzal liked him so much.  He smiled and nodded to Macrodon's comment about the meeting and raid.  "I wouldn't be here on any circumstance if not for the meeting.  As for the raid that remains to be seen.  I'm a scout build and I deal a pitiful amount of damage, and pretty much have no MIT whatsoever.  At best I could deal minor damage over time as well as attempt to stun it.  I've got debuff songs of course but they're useless on bosses.  Though I do have mass healing crystals if that helps at all.  Honestly I think I'd be most helpful here, coming up with plans and tactics.  As for my guild, the only one besides myself who's a high enough level to risk coming is Hikoru.  The others are working their way up and I'm training two scouts as well.  I was surprised to have any apprentices at all actually.  I know you guys need healers and tanks but for some reason we haven't received any players who wanted to be that build.  We're still looking though."  When Macrodon made it clear they needed as many players as possible Itzal wondered why.  Did they need to deal damage fast enough or was there a factor in the equation that wasn't in any other boss or mob fight?  Possibly from the boss room itself?  Then Baldur, an old friend entered the room and Itzal nodded to him.  "Hey Baldur, how are you?"

Edited by Itzal

The front lines... everyday Beatbox had grown closer and closer to the day that he could eventually join it. And he felt like he was getting to around that level where he could be high enough to take on at least one. He had gotten potion the other day, and he took a deep breath as he read the message Macradon had sent out. "I guess today is the day where I join my first boss meeting... here goes nothing. Teleport Floor 11." he said at the floor teleporter, teleporting him to floor 11... finding the KoB guild hall was not that hard... it was rather simple to find as he looked around. He had looked around and saw that the guild hall had flashy decorations and looked all around... nice and fancy. "I could get used to this..." he whispered to himself as he went around trying to find the meeting room. After a while he could hear talking coming from two people he had recognized and he followed those voices eventually finding the room in which Itzal and Macradon was at. "Uh hey guys... I feel like I am a high enough level now to take on this with everyone... mind if I sit in on the meeting?" he asked wearing his Append attire.

Seul wandered into the meeting hall dressed in his usual battle gear but also sporting the Crimson Blade's blood-red cloak which was draped over his shoulders. For once he was on the early side of the meeting and by the looks of it Hirru hadn't arrived yet either. He dreaded the idea of seeing the man after blatantly disobeying his plan in the Malethis fight, but would try to explain his reasons for doing so anyway if approached. Placing those thoughts aside though, nothing could shatter his excitement as Macradon was the first to find the boss room this time around. They were definitely working fast at this floor clearing business, but part if him still wished to have a little time to prepare for another fight. 

"Congrats Macradon on finding the boss room first this time around. Since you're the only one who has seen it first hand, why don't you tell us what he 19th floor was like while we wait?" He'd say while making his way to lean against one of the walls. 

Edited by Seul

Giving a slight chortle, Macradon would reply to Itzal "Ahhh yes ... Tanks has been quite the wanted role for the new Raid style, and it does indeed seem to work out, so let's see if other tanks make their appearance sooner or later" he would say. It was indeed true that tanks were beginning to be needed, the KoB were inteded to give 2 tanks to the frontliner, but er certain someone did not appear and Takao had to tank, which was unfortunate. Hoping that it wouldn't happen once again, Macradon would just wish a proper tank would be able to make their way to the frontlines. With a slight sigh, Macradon would notice the people that would begin to appear at the Meeting Hall. First to arrive was Itzal, and afterwards came Beatbox, one he had met a few times in his shop on the first floor.

"Hey Beatbox, sure you can come in, take any snack or drink you'll like, I think we'll wait for more people to attend before we actually start the meeting, but you're welcome to just sit and relax while we wait" Macradon would say to the newcomer, not really knowing his exact level, he seemed to be confident that he would be able to join the boss meeting, and maybe the boss raid at the end? Macradon was not too sure, but he seemed promising, also after Macradon had given him the Tier 2 Equipment. It hadn't been too long since he sent out the global announcement, so it seemed like there was a lot of time before the truly important people would come forth and join the meeting. And then came one of Macradon's fellow guild mates, Seul. 

Smiling at his friend, Macradon would nod "Thanks a lot, man" he said with a smirk forming on his lips. "That's actually a pretty good idea now you say it" Macradon would reply to his idea of telling the people present in the room at this point what the 19th floor was like. "The 19th floor looked like it once was quite the floor with big old and rustique buildings scattered around. The main settlement doesn't look like a main settlement, but neither did the 18th floor's. This one is like a small province with a small amount of buildings, but still big enough to be called a town. The floor itself is like a big and gigantic forest stuck in autumn" Macradon said "Few trees still have leafs on them, and most of them are dark orange. Many of the buildings had been weathered, torn down by nature, that's why it's like a gigantic forest. The monsters on the floor are, like the buildings, mostly nature. They're like the totally normal woodland creatures, but more ... nature than ... nature? They're mostly made of vines, roots, twigs and stone. There're humanoid monsters on the floor as well, corrupted humans who are turning into beings more nature than person" Macradon would say "That's what I got when I venture through the lands for the most part" he concluded.

"It's a sound paradise, if you like that sort of thing."

The hunter said as he walked through the doors that comprised the entrance to the Knights of the Blood Oath's guild hall.  Upon entering one would think that it was fairly big, with extravagant red and white decorations, most of which would have the guild's emblem representing a cross, of sorts.  A large planning table with several chairs around it would take up most of the space there, which would be the only particular part of this building.  There really wasn't anything else to this place except for the main meeting room.  For business reasons, the hunter never really stayed around the guild hall for a long time.

There seemed to be more people here than there were at the last meeting.  Seul and Captain Macradon were already here, but it seemed that we were hosting for some of the other guilds, as well.  The hunter would suspect that Macradon was the first to find the boss chamber, this time around, since a certain red head was with him at the time, so he should have the most information.  Weirdly enough, these guys seemed to be from the guild that Hikoru was hailing from.  He had only just heard about the Celestial Ascendants, and was hoping for a good relationship with them.

"It's good to have you guys with us.  If you don't think that you're going to join us in the next raid, then we encourage you to listen in, and learn how floor boss raids work."

Of course, the jade hunter couldn't say anything about that for himself.  He had only just went through his first floor boss raid, and was put into the pressured position of leader.  Of course, that was from his own folly, but he hoped that it wouldn't happen again.  The hunter was mentally tired, but that didn't stop him from coming in when the guild needed him.  At least, he would be mostly quiet during the meeting.    

Beatbox had sat and listened to Macradon speak out about the floor and its description, he thought about what the boss could possibly be... he thought it could even be humanoid nature like monster with a venom effect, that sounded... sort of reasonable to him. And before he could speak out saying his thoughts about what the boss sounds like to him he had heard another player speak out from the other side exclaiming if he didn't know if he wanted to join the next boss raid or not, Beatbox smiled and gave him a determined look "Me? Not joining the raid after a bit of hard work to get here? Not by a long shot, I want to be there by everyone fighting the boss soon. I am here to help in the boss raid as much as I can. The name's Beatbox it is nice to meet you." he said as he walked over to the player and extended his hand out for a handshake. He wanted to set a good impression so that way he would be seen as someone enthusiastic to do this, other than just... another player there.

@Hirru

"Hmm... what an interesting sounding floor." A floor that nature had retaken, eh? It sounded like something fun to explore. He would have to see if he could put together a group expedition. It would be a nice break from so many of these more depressingly themed floors that they had come through. But they were also getting towards a milestone. Floor 20 was just around the horizon, and if they were about to unlock three equipment, that must mean that their challenges were about to jump up as well. Who knew what the floor 20 boss fight would look like... and they were approaching the 25th floor as well. Were they only now just beginning to get to dangers that this tower had to offer?

Whatever the situation, he would need to do his best to hit level 50 by the time they opened up the 20th floor so that he could be sure that he was at the razor's edge for gear and provide whatever materials he could to advance himself and help the raid... just after he had loaded up on so much Tier 2 consumables as well...

"Beatbox! Glad to see you out here. I think it'll be great to have you along. How is the new Tier 2 gear treating you?" Baldur said with a smile as he clapped the blond on the shoulder with one of his hands.

Nodding at Hirru's words, Baldur would agree with the scout's sentiments.

"I couldn't agree more Hirru. I look forward to exploring such a pleasant sounding floor."

"Guess I should have expected we'd already be up and running for the next fight sooner than later."

Stepping through the doors for the guild hall belonging to the Knights of the Blood Oath Calrex gave a look around the interior. The last time he had been within its walls was for the funeral held at Azide's death. The memory was still fresh in his mind, as one of the people he thought to be a great example for the community of Aincrad, Azide held a strong influence over him. Like Baldur, the young man had shown that even in the face of great strain on the mind, he was still able to pull himself together and push onward. The ideals of Square One were also ones that he had hoped to embody in some way to the idea of the Spectrum Coalition.

Speaking of his own guild, it had appeared that one of his fellow guildmates was already there. Rising a calm hand he waved to Baldur and the other's present. Joining the returning raid participants were Itzal and another blonde player he had not met previously, "Guess our ranks really are starting to grow again. Let's just hope we don't lose anyone anytime soon."

While his mindset was hopeful with their increasing numbers, the more cautious and cynical of his thoughts also reminded him of the past raids where people have lost their lives to monster and player alike. Just because they had gone through a couple of floor bosses without losing someone didn't mean they wouldn't in the future.

Arriving in the circle of participants he gave a nod, "Good to see everyone. Nice work on finding the next floor boss Mac. I'm guessing we're waiting for a few more people before beginning?"

"I kind of already have an idea, at least for the general baseline of the strategy. A tank for each group, have them gain Hate on the boss before the others attack. Have a couple of support/healing players in the roster in case recovery is necessary. The rest will be allocated to decent damage dealers, and should there be any environmental effects we need to worry about we'll designate a team or certain people to be in charge of managing those. If the boss has minions, then most of the lower damage dealers or high AOE Sword Art players will be set to clearing those out, while the higher single-target fighters will focus on the boss. Can't think of anything else at the moment we've had happen in the previous fights other than those two scenarios, at least if you boil it down to the essentials."

Zandra was just on the way to head out thru the door at their beachhouse. After they defeated the boss the other day, her plans was to immediatly head out to search for next boss room. She wanted to be the one that found it. Not beause she wanted braging rights or wisched to decide the place of the meeting. No, it was the challenge. To compete with others and be able to beat them. She wanted that so she would be someone, someone that people knew who it was when they herd her name. She had worked hard to become the best healer. And succeded. But still she was comepletly ignored at the meeting two or three floors down. And even if they said they needed a support player in the latest meeting. None seemed to turn to her directly. So when it didnt worked she putted all her heart in the art of alchemy. Just a few months ago, she finally hitted the highest rank. But did she got any customers? Nope. All that time, wasted. All other frontliners was well known. But she, she was just another piece in this death game. But today it wouod change. Today she would turn into someone. She opened the door and took a step thru the door.

In that moment. I herd a beep and a notice appeared infront of me. I opened the announcement and red thru it. As my eyes moved from left to right they got weter by every sentence. When I was done reading I fell to the ground, tears rolling down my cheeks. I slammed my fist against the floor as hard as I could. "DAMNIT DAMNIT!!" I screamed as I realised I had failed. It was my snow haired friend that already had summoned to a meeting because, he had found the room. I laid there for several minutes, feeling pity of myself. But I couldnt lay here all day. ai must be at that meeting. I need information about next battle. So I pushed myself up and started to walk to the main settlement and telepprtation gate as planned. But the destination was now down instead of up.

As I approached the place for the meeting, the KoB guild hall, the fancy building towered above me. For a few seconds I stopped at the gate before heading in.

Itzal watched other players file in, some noticing the two members of the new guild and greeting them, others simply acknowledging their presence.  Itzal turned to Beatbox and nodded.  Beatbox clearly wanted to join the raid but Itzal himself was hesitant.  He wasn't skilled in advanced combat and he had near to no mitigation at all.  The risk of his getting killed could be high in this fight.  However he would wait to listen to what Macrodon had to say until then.  As Macrodon gave a description of the new floor Itzal felt the desire to explore such a world, but again, he had the risk of getting killed with his poor level.  He needed to master his scouting skills pronto so he could work on his light armor and get his evasion up to four.  After that he could work on his damage.  Until then however he'd be forced to stick to the lower floors for now.  Then Hirru talked to Itzal and Beatbox.  While Beatbox made it clear to everyone that he would be participating Itzal simply looked back.  "It's going to depend Hirru.  I'm no good at combat at the moment, so if there isn't a suitable role for me I'll probably just listen and provide strategic advice and tactics.  And why would I be here if I didn't intend on listening and observing?  As a scout that's my highest priority."  Then Baldur approached Beatbox and Itzal figured that the player was more popular than Itzal.  He had no problem with that of course.  He didn't like getting attention in the popular sense.  As long as they were willing to listen to what he had to say and consider it he was perfectly fine.  Then Calrex appeared and he too seemed to take this seriously.  Itzal wasn't sure if the entire group was going to sit or stand, but he didn't really feel like sitting.  He was a bit active today.

@Hirru

Edited by Itzal

The hunter leaned in a bit to look at the blonde male that had approached him.  His given name was @Beatbox, which was fairly unorthodox, but in this world there were much weirder.  Though, a name does not make a man, but what he has done with that name does.  He wanted to know how good this one was, but only smirked at the idea.  If he was here, then he was ready to join the front lines.  Though, he was definitely in for a rough ride.  If only he was a tank..

"Well then, Beatbox.  With that kind of resolve, I'm sure you'll be fine.  As long as you take the necessary precautions, of course."

The hunter would add the last part after a small pause.  It seemed that this one was a little on the lightly armored side of the field, which wasn't really that bad, but troublesome none the least.

"I suspect from your light armor that you're going for a DPS evasion build, maybe scout-ish, like Itzal.  For that, I'll have to advice you to invest in mitigation.  The bosses will be mostly targeting our tanks, which makes your evasion useless.  Even with it on, an AOE can still take you out, regardless.  I suggest getting mitigation armor, some mitigation potions / food, and safeguards.  To be on the safe side."

He would then grasp the hand of Beatbox in a firm handshake with his unarmored right hand.  His other armored hand would pound the breast plate of his crimson armor.

"I'm the Jade Hunter, but you can call me, Hirru.  I'm moderately new to the front lines as well, but don't let that discourage you.  Also, pardon the information dump.  I get a little too nosy at times."

It would be then that the hunter turned to the slightly familiar of the two, @Itzal.  It had only been for a small time on the tenth floor, but the hunter found out that Itzal was pushing himself towards the popular road of a scout.  With him being here, then he must have trained long and hard for this day, which was odd for him to still be hesitant.

"It's okay to take your time, Itzal, but if you're around my level, then you'll be fine.  Just take my advice to Beatbox to heart for you too.  If you don't think that combat would be your forte, then we can easily put you in a position that works for you."

It's around that time that he finally noticed Baldur after Calrex had come in.  It looked like they had the three guilds represented, at this point.  The only ones that were left were any solo players that wished to be informed.  Certainly, Macradon's message would have been broadcast to any that wished to join.  It would be then that the hunter would activate Reveal to bypass the doors, and took a look out into the streets of the eleventh floor.  The hunter watched as the berserk healer took a few seconds at the door, before entering the guild hall.

"It's good to see you, @Zandra."

Edited by Hirru

When I entered the building, I immediatly spotted where the meeting room was placed, well, probably at least. Since outside the doors stood tables with drinks and snacks and who knows what else. I also herd a voice from there. Someone I couldnt see at first greeted me, a male voice that said it is good to see me. As I got closer I saw it have been someone that I was pretty familiar with. They had been adventuring quite some times. But this far only while dungeon-hunting. Except the first of course, then they, together with another player in the room, had easily defeated a pair of minotaurs and found the Hoya. But that was a long time ago and he probably didnt remembered. I answered with a strained smile. ''Hello hunter. It's good to see you too.'' I looked around the meeting hall to see who else had decided to attend to the inforemation-meeting. The one that first got my attention was my snow-haired friend, the one that had found the boss-room. There was several other faces I recognized as well, thou I havent been hanging around anyone of them that much. Except one, the ultramarine knight.

A few moments later, I realised something, I took a second look around to confirm what I realised, and it was true. At the moment, I was the only solo-player present. Not only that, I was also the only female player around. I turned back to Hirru, trying to hide my troubled mind behind a smile. ''So @Hirru, arent you a hunter? When are you gonna be the one finding the boss room?'' I gave him a wink. To finding the boss room wasnt an easy task. That Macradon had found it this quikly was realy a remarkable thing. How many times had it happened before, two or three if I remebered right.

Seeing many more people coming in, including, but not limited to, @Calrex and @Zandra. Both capable fighters as well as prominent frontliners. Both were huge assets on the frontlines. Calrex the one bearing Achilles and Zandra the one with the best healing on the frontline. Without those two, boss raids would become more trivial. "Ahh, Calrex, Zandra, good to see that you came. Please, take any snacks or drinks while we wait" he would say, lingering it to a reply to Calrex "Aye, I think it's best for more to join the meeting so we have a lot of control of what's going on and the more frontliners who get direct contact with the intel will probably also influence the raid" he would respond. The meeting was slowly beginning to grab some meat, but Macradon still felt that there were still bones to be covered.

He had hoped more would show up, and, even though he was really much against it, even hoped someone like Opal would arrive. She was green after all, so she would have access, and she would probably also know where the place is ... Not sure if KoB hates her and visa versa, he had at least hoped that everyone would be more professional about this. Who were he to talk, he had an outburst at the raid itself, denying to take in Opal in his party. Not very professional at all. He would scuff his would off himself and think of everything in a new light. He would look off into the distance of the room, just looking at the walls, spacing out somewhat as he just wanted the meeting to go well. "This isn't just for KoB, it's for everyone on Aincrad" he thought for himself.

Kasier's blonde hair swayed in the morning wind, dancing as they were pushed by the force of these pixelated forces of nature. Her new hair color scheme was still new to her, but it was clear that this hair style more portrayed who she was as a person. Kasier opened her eyes, revealing her red eyes as she walked out of the door to her shop, wearing her starter clothes along with a cloak. A cloak that had a great history behind it, a cloak that was worn my legends and heroes. A cloak that was worn my players such as Zelrius, Shizuka, and Ssendom... All legends of this game, all legends waiting to be passed on. Kasier smirked, her black Azure Brigade cloak swaying over her back as she stepped out from the shop in which she only resides in. She was here to carry the legacy of a pink-headed player who had served the front lines for a short period of time before retiring. A healer just like she, Kasier will carry this cloak in remembrance of all the heros who had died in this game of Sword Art Online. It was only fitting, since she was the chosen one, she was destined to follow the path of Shizuka, who had instructed her on the basics of healing. Indeed, Kasier was destined to be successful, destined to be a great healer and with that in mind, she walked up to the eleventh floor where the new floor raid meeting would take place... And where she would participate in her first meeting.

She really hoped that no one would mind her cloak. Indeed, it was true that the guild was disbanded already, but it was certain that it could still bring about controversy. It didn't matter though, since Kasier had received the cloak as a gift from Shizuka, and there was no way that she would refuse to wear a present offered to her by one of her most favorite front liners. Like what was stated before, she was here to carry on her legacy. Besides, it would be a great way learn a bit about the design of other guild halls and get some experience as well. It wouldn't take too long for her to finally reach the front lines. When that happens, she shall join every single boss fight to help progress this game along. With her black Azure Brigade cloak on yet with the hood down, she opened the doors to the guild hall and walked in to take a seat. She wasn't important, so there was no point for anyone to notice her. However, she did notice that Itzal was among the players who were having discussions... She was glad that he could finally join in with the front liners... Exactly where he belonged. Soon, she found herself staring from behind.

"Sounds good then. As you know, Teayre and Oikawa are both still unable to enter the safe zones, but whatever we discuss here in terms of strategy and team recommendations I'll be sure to pass the information on to them."

The bluenette gave a friendly nod as he spoke. Of course, he had to be sure he chose his words carefully when it applied to those bears orange crystals, as the very symbol, even if associated with overall beneficial and helpful people, was a strong stigma that seemed to outdo and good will generated both before and after. There have been some steps to try and look past such a thing, but it is still a difficult task when the crystal is ever present above a player's head. Giving a glance to confirm with Baldur, the only other Spectrum Coalition member currently present, he confirmed his statement before heading over to the snacks, "Might as well take a peek while we wait right?"

There was certainly an array of snacks and refreshments present, and going from what drinks were also laid out they were all non-alcoholic, "Heh, not completely necessary, but at least it may help anyone who is more susceptible to the nocebo effect...or alcohol addiction?"

A low, amusingly-toned whistle escaped Takao's lips as he stared at the tower-like structure before him, advertised as the Knights of Blood meeting hall. It wasn't especially large, nor was it exceptionally interesting to look at, but it was certainly appropriately themed. Takao had always taken a more casual approach when it came to choosing a venue for the meeting, typically a neutral inn somewhere or even his own shop. He was a rather informal and perhaps even capable of being categorized as a chaotic individual after all, and the idea of uniformity and structure in such a manner made him a bit itchy. This factor of his personality was demonstrated rather simply by his casual attire, consisting of a simple Aincrad-styled hooded jacket over his usual battle attire, sans the coat. Even so, he couldn't blame them, and he could at least find it a bit amusing.

Upon passing through the large oak doors, the brunet was greeted with the sight of a plethora of familiar faces. Even a few similarly branded guild symbols were amidst the small crowd of people gathered, although the entire ensemble didn't seem to be present just yet. Despite his lack of audience and presence in the last few raid meetings, he had come to the conclusion that attendance for such meetings was rather mandatory, lest there be fatal miscommunications. "Dang. Didn't think I was this late." He muttered aloud, more to himself than with the expectation of a response. Glove-clad hands dug into his hoodie pockets as he glanced around, finding himself an empty seat to melt into whilst ignoring the complementary refreshments laid out for the attendees.