[BR-F19] Strike Upon the Colossus [Floor Boss Battle]

OOC

All players have 72 hours to reply to this thread to be included in the boss fight. After 72 hours, the boss raid will begin.

All participants must list their stats, equipment, battle-ready inventory, skills, buffs, and consumed items in their post.

Arriving at the gates he had found, Macradon would stand triumphant, but only for a short while as this wasn't the greatest morale boost he had experienced before. Indeed, the KoB were the one to find the boss room, which would've been a great asset to the guild, but something had been off for quite some time now. With the sudden disappearance of Vice Commander Mack, the guild has gone stagnant. It didn't feel like the small family it once felt like. Macradon had no intentions of taking the Vice Commander position, as he wasn't experienced in running a guild at all, all he knew about was fighting stuff. He would sigh deeply but would stand strong with his back turned towards the gates and face towards where people would come from to make it as dramatic as possible.

With his usual field attire, Macradon was wielding his Two-Handed StraightCurved Sword, Scarecrow's Sickle, strapped onto his back on a harness. Upon his chest, stomach and shoulders were his half-plate armor. Adorned upon his forearms were gauntlets. On his lower legs, poleyn and demi-greaves. On the leather strap that held his pouldrons on him was a small pin in the shape of the guild's Logo pinned to the leather. Around his neck, resting against his chest, was a small pendant, also in the shape of the guild's logo. In his right hand was a banner, tall and proud, with the Guild's banner represented. In his right arm, crouched in under his shoulder, he held his sallet helmet. It was a raid after all, so having a helmet would be good.

Before the arrival of all the other participants, Macradon had coated his sword with a liquid from a vial. This liquid was a hardening agent for his blade to do increasingly more damage. Upon his armor was a glaze of a powdered and diluted armored dragon scales, strengthening the armor tremendously. He had been drinking a potion, with a small, rather disgusting, flavor. Though the flavor was bad, it enhanced Macradon's physical, if you could even call it that, strength, though taking a toll at his natural armor. Macradon was prepared to fight, he just hoped that he wasn't the only one who had prepared themselves in the time that it took to make this raid possible. A lot of stalling had been done already by Macradon, which wouldn't leave a great impression at all. He had the hunch that people were disliking him for doing so, but alas, it happened.

<+6 Damage potion consumed> <Potion of armored Dragon-scale consumed> <Potion of Fallen strength consumed>

STATS:

Hide contents

Macradon

1115 HP
110 Energy
3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
24 Base Damage (29 w/ Charge) (25 w/ Ferocity) (30 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
111 Mitigation

Items

Scarecrow's Sickle ........... // +6 Damage, +1 Bleed
Blood Crusader's Halfplate ... // +54 Mitigation
Blood Oath Necklace .......... // +2 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Battle Ready Inventory

Teleportation Crystal ........ // Teleport somewhere you want with an action
Banner of Command ............ // Give up to 4 people +1 Damage
Potion of Fallen Strength .... // +3 Damage, -9 Damage Mitigation
Perfect damage potion ........ // +6 Damage
Potion og armored Dragon-scale // +54 Damage Mitigation

Buffs

+6 Damage
+54 Damage Mitigation
+3 Damage, -9 Damage Mitigation
+1 Accuracy - Boss Raid meeting 

Skills

Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                | Rank 3: +12 MIT
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 DMG on first hit
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and -1 to your opponent’s BD/MD
Survival                   | Heal 6 HP when out of battle each post - Grants immunity to damage dealing environmental effects, and resistance on major damage dealing environmental effects.
Battle Healing             | Heal 10 HP each post    

Skill Mods

Finesse                    | Rank 1 - Decreases the energy cost of first rank Sword Arts by 2 on Two-Handed Straight Sword arts of 1st rank.
Precision                  | +1 ACC
Reveal
Athletics                  | +1 DMG, +5 Health
Ferocity                   | Rank 5: +1 DMG when using 5th rank Sword Arts

PARTIES:

ed148f53aa0438146b725faf5857ed66.png

Old parties:

Spoiler

13deefda2724ffe4a0e35b3570f20ddb.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... today was the day, today was going to be the day that the boss raid would begin, he grew worried about this battle due to the lack of attendance of the second boss meeting... but he was hoping that more people would show up before we we're to open the doors that leads to the boss, he was one of the first to arrive, the only other person to arrive at the moment was Macradon. He gave Macradon a smile and had brought out the potions that he wanted the effects under and started to use them all, he needed all of the buffs he needs... he wants to stay alive yet dealing enough damage so he wouldn't be useless. He stood back and waited for the other players to arrive, that and his newly found partner Hakai. He knew some of the Celestial Ascendants are to come as well, it was only a matter of time...

Spoiler

Beatbox - the Aer Solider

-----

Stats -

795 HP - 78 EN

20 Damage (1 base + 6 familiar + 1 athletics + 5 sword rank + 1 ferocity + 6 damage potion = 20)

3 ACC - 3 EVA

120 Mitigation

Items -

The Silver Cresent MK. 1 (One Handed Straight Sword) - ACC III

Blastia's Core (Light Armor - Armor) - MIT II (+36) / EVA I

Blastia's Wind (Light Armor - Cape) - EVA II / MIT I (+18)

Battle Ready Inventory:

N/A

Skills:

Rank 5 - One Handed Straight Sword [Maxed]

Rank 3 - Light Armor

Mods:

Rank 5 - Ferocity [Maxed]

Athletics

Unlocked Skills:

Concentration

Survival

Rank 2 - Martial Arts

Rank 3 - Familiar Mastery: Fighter [Maxed]

Buffs:

+6 Damage - Potion of Vicious Dragon Fang

+54 Mitigation - Potion of Armored Dragon-scale

Safeguard f/ 1 hit - Diamond Skin Potion

Hikoru let out a long sigh and prepared himself for this fight. It would probably be one of the hardest ones he has had to do, almost like Rohk was at his first ever raid. But he had grown since then, grown stronger, grown confident, and now it was his time to shine. As the strongest player in his Guild, he had to set an example. He looked to see Beatbox here already, and he came and hugged him, giving him a warm smile and a pat on the head of encouragement

"I got your back bud, just watch yourself and be careful." He said with a laugh. He sighed and looked to see a small group gathering, and he knew that this was probably going to be the best group they can get. He missed Dom and Zel, who could easily finish things, but what happened in the past is the past. Now he had to work with what they had, and the group they had was perfect just the way it is. He was now one of the top players of this game, a place he never thought he would get. He had to make sure that he upheld his title as Master of Shadows. Hopefully this would help him to finally Grand Master his Sneak skill, but only time would tell.

Stats: 

Spoiler

Hikoru, Master of Shadows

Stats:
1015 HP
100 Energy
+3 Accuracy
+3 Evasion
19 Base Damage
120 Mitigation

Items:
Yamkima (Weapon) +2 Paralyse +2 Bleed
Master of Shadows (Light Armor) +1 Evasion +36 MIT
Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (Lucky Charm) +1 Evasion +2 Accuracy
Sutetchi (Familiar): +6 Damage 
Flowing Illusion (Good item): (+2 Stealth rating in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Battle Ready Inventory:
N/A

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Acrobatics

Buffs:
+6 Damage from T2 Damage Potion (0 Remaining)
Safeguard Potion (0 Remaining)
+54 MIT from T2 MIT Potion (0 Remaining)

Skills:

Rank 5 Dagger (Max Rank)
Rank 5 Light Armor (Max Rank)
Rank 4 Sneak and Hide
Rank 1 Search and Detect
Rank 1 Shadowed Path
Rank 3 Familiar (Max Rank)
Concentration
Survival

I was sitting on the edge of my bed after a quick nap. I had been thinking about this day since the end of that meeting several weeks ago. We had got the results for the teams. Thou I didnt really liked what I saw. So I better talk with Macradon as I arrives at the gates to the boss room. I walked over to our bathroom for a quick shower. Always felt so refreshing to feel to hot water like flowing over my soft skin. A short while later I exited the bathroom. As I walked down the stairs in my undies I started swiping in the air infront of me. Piece by piece, the armour and other equipment appeared on my body, covering it all. Except the head. I never fougth with a helmet. I always got the feeling of beeing imprisoned for a strange reason. I walked across the room and exited the door, headed to the warp plaza and up to floor nineteen.

I exited the gate and headed to the meeting point, the gate to the boss room. Except the leader, only two others was there. Beatbox and Hikoru. I creeted them and then went up to Macradon. "Hey man. Finally time for the battle 'ey? Thou, just for your information Mac. If your commander is showing up..." Heathcliff, leader of the biggest guild. I have never been comfortable in his presence. "... then could you place me in team one? I cant figth side by side with him. There is something, cant put my finger on it. But I just dont like him."

As Ariel walked up to me I handed over the potion she had requested and recieved a pair of materials. ''We surely will Ariel.'' I said as answer to when she said we should how the new faces how things is done.

I also walked over to Hikoru and handed over the three potions he had ordered from me thru PM's. ''Here shadow master. Hope it will keep you alive thru the fight.'' I said with a neutral face.

Stats(can be updated before fight start):

Spoiler

Lvl 62
HP: 1,355
Energy: 124
Faid: 40%
CC: 3
Thorns: 38=32(flame aura)+6(Immolation potion)

Venom: 12 dmg for 4 turns on BD 9-10

Axe:
Dmg: 29=1(base)+5(skill)+2(2-handed)+6(familiar)+6(potion)+6(rum)+2(banner)+1(ferocity)+1(athletics)
Mit: 120=54(Inferno)+54(potion)+12(hvy armour skill)
ACC: 3

One-handed curved sword:
Dmg: 24=1(base)+2(skill)+6(familiar)+6(potion)+6(rum)+2(banner)+1(athletics)
Mit: 133=54(Inferno)+54(potion)+12(hvy armour skill)+13(block)
ACC: 4

Equipment:
Malindra, violet death: Two-handed battle-axe, +3 ACC
Inferno!; 2x Flame aura, 18 mit
Ice braclet: Lucky sharm, +3 CC

At the ready:
3x mass heal crystal
Amphibian war rally
Ilya: Shield, good quality
No-name: One-handed curved sword, good quality
Handwraps of accuracy: Lucky charm, +3 ACC

Buffs:

Dmg, SG, Immolation potion, mitigation, overhealth, toxic venom, alcoholic, herb, banner of leadership, antidote x3, bed, shower

Utility & Mobility:

Expert(rank 3) Search & Detect

Combat:

Grandmaster(rank 5) First aid
Expert(rank 3) Heavy armour
Master(rank 4) Charge
Journeyman(rank 2) Block
Howl

Weapon skill:
Grandmaster(rank 5) Two-handed Battle-axe
Journeyman(rank 2) One-handed Curved sword

Extra skills:
Concentrate
Survival
Unskilled(rank 0) Martial Arts

Mods:
Field medic
Athletics
Reveal

Ferocity

Edited by Zandra

The final floor of the teens, nineteenth floor.  The boss for this region was supposed to be the toughest yet.  Macradon did the best he could with the information given, and they had apparently had another meeting some time ago.  The hunter was training and gathering ingredients for alchemists and chefs, so his time was needed elsewhere.  During said time, they had probably figured out teams, and such.  Hopefully, it wasn't a mess.

By the time that the hunter had arrived, there were only four people there.  His Captain of the Vanguard, Macradon; berserker healer, Zandra; shadow walker, Hikoru; and the golden haired boy called Beatbox.  The hunter must have gotten there early, so he decided to stay near Macradon and keep quiet.  The last time he said anything, he became the leader of the last raid.  He didn't want a repeat performance of that, especially with his commanding officers around.  Speaking of, he couldn't see Commander Heathcliff anywhere.  Probably late, as per the norm.

"I hope you left a spot for me, captain."

Spoiler

Hirru

780 HP
78 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
13 Base Damage
61 Mitigation

Items

Oath of the Unknown Knight ....... // +6 Damage
Pride of the Guardian ................. // +54 Mitigation
Spirit of the Jade Dragon ........... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion

Battle Ready Inventory

<Safeguard> x1.................... // Negates damage from next attack upon user [1 used]
<Wasp Energy Drink> x3....... // +9 energy

Buffs
+1 Safeguard

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor                          | Rank 2: +7 MIT
Search and Detect                 | Rank 3: +3 LD
Concentration                        | +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival                                  | Heal 40 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Reveal

Edited by Hirru

Hakai smiled to herself as she exited the house. Beatbox had gone on ahead to the boss fight a good while ahead of her, but she had had some things that she needed to take care of first, mainly organizing her items and making sure that she had everything that she needed for the fight itself. She gripped her katana, her hand clenching tightly on the handle before relaxing. She was nervous, but if Beat was going there really wasn't any other option than to join him. She had to be there to help keep him safe. He was hers. She headed to the teleporter and made her way to the nineteenth floor, to where the boss room was. When she arrived she noted that there were only five others so far, including Beatbox. She made her way over to him and stood next to him, crossing her arms as though she didn't have a care in the world. "Let's kill some sh**." She said to him with a smirk.

Used: Safeguard, Overhealth, Mitigation, Damage potion

Hakai's Stats:

HP: 640+100 (Overhealth)= 740 HP

Mitigation: 54(Armor)+54(Potion)+12 (1 rank LA, +2 ranks Bed(For one post) and Shower bonus(For 3 posts))= 120 Mit

DMG: 6(Familiar)+1(Base)+5(Skill)+2(Katana bonus)+6(Potion)+1(Ferocity)= 21

Blight: 28 (For 2 turns)

Envenom: 12 (For 4 turns)

EVA: 3

Mods: Quick change

Skills:

Katana (5)

One handed Curved Sword (1)

Light Armor (1)

Familiar: Damage (3)

At the Ready: 

x1 Safeguard

x1 Limbo's Claw V1: 2 Bleed, 1 Para

Edited by Hakai

Jonathan had explored the floor a bit, seen what this floor had to offer and he had not particularly liked it. Now he was was about a hundred feet away from his destination. The boss room. He had tried to stall to get here, make every second a million seconds longer. The blond sighed. He already had all of his gear on now, and nobody would really be able to recognize him. Luckily for them it should be easy seeing as he carried around a shield with the Sun of the Celestial  Ascendants on it. As Jonathan arrived, he faced no one. He tried to conceal his fear, tried to act emotionless. It worked to a certain extent. The armored man, consumed his buffing potions and sat quietly. Everything was a bit at the blur until his eyes found home at the boss room. Inside it, was a stone collosus, stronger than anything any of the players had seen before. He gulped and turned away. He gripped the hilt of his weapon tightly, trying to absorb what little comfort it had for him. Looking for something to calm his mind, his brain flipped through the pages of his life, trying to find something that fit his situation. 

Strength.... Honor.... Courage.... 

Jonathan found himself at the age of seventh, his father was teaching him about knights back in the day. He said the three things that a knight must have is Strength, Honor and Courage. His father believed that anyone could have strength. Anyone could have courage. That they were instinct. One thing that one had to gain was Honor. To receive Honor, you must Embrace your dreams, and do things for others that you don't know. Save a stranger. Be a hero. Jonathan held onto his three words and gripped his weapon. The blond felt better and was readied mentally for the fight. 

Embrace my dreams.... I have dreamt about being a frontliner for months. I have wanted to become a.... hero.

Spoiler

Morgenstern

760 HP (+100)
66 Energy
0 Accuracy
0 Evasion
10 Base Damage 
161 Mitigation (+54)                                                                                            Battle Healing- +20HP Each Combat Turn                                                                        (2) Regeneration- +36 HP whenever taking Physical Damage                                                         (1) Def. Paralyze- Removes 1 Enemy turn(s) upon hit from BD 9-10                                                   

Gear

Dying Light ........... // +6 Damage
Angelus Lux (Guardian of Light) ... // +54 Mitigation
Ascendants Protector .......... // +2 Regeneration, +1 Def. Paralyze

Battle Ready Inventory

Teleportation Crystal ........ // Teleport somewhere you want with an action                                                       Major Healing Crystal II ..... // Heal 240 HP                                                                                          

Major Healing Crystal II ..... // Heal 240 HP

Overhealth Potion II ............ // +100 Max HP

Major MitigationII .... // +54 Mit

Buffs

+100 Max HP
+54 Damage Mitigation

Skills

Block                      | Rank 5: +50 Mit
Heavy Armor                | Rank 1: +3 MIT
Battle Healing             | Rank2: Heal 20 HP each post                                                         Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle each post - Grants immunity to damage dealing environmental effects, and resistance on major damage dealing environmental effects.

Skill Mods

None

Edited by Morgenstern

Place holder

Spoiler

Baldur, The Azure Chevalier

Combat Stats:
1075 HP
96 Energy
30 Base Damage (3(Two hand)+5(skill)+8(weapon)+1(athletics)+12(buffs)+1 (banner)) = 30
122 Mitigation
-1 Evasion (+2 Evasion/-3 from alcoholic)
Safeguarded

Equipped Items:
Muramasa | Demonic Katana | +8 Damage
Ronin Uwa-Obi | T2 Perfect LA | +36 MIT +1 EVA
Emerald Teardrop | Perfect Trinket | +2 Accuracy +1 EVA
Dimensional Backpack | Merchant | Carry 1 extra Battle Ready item

Buffs:
+6 Damage (Perfect Tier 2 Damage Potion)
+6 Damage/-3 Evasion (Perfect Tier 2 Alcoholic)
+54 Mitigation (Perfect Tier 2 Mitigation Potion)
+100 HP (Perfect Tier 2 Overhealth Potion
Safeguard [damage from the first attack is negated]
+1 Damage (Banner of Command ) (2 uses so far)

Battle Ready Inventory:
(5) Major Mass Life Crystal | Perfect T2 Item | +X HP
(5) Major Life Crystals | Perfect T2 | +X HP
(1) Antidote | Rare T2 | 
(1) Safeguard Potion
(2) Energy Drinks | Perfect T2 | +9 Energy
(1) Teleport Crystal | Merchant | Returns the player to the main settlement

Skills: 
Meditation | 0 Ranks
Search & Detect | 3 Ranks
[Extra] Survival | Rank N/A
Light Armor | 5 Ranks
Battle Healing | 2 Rank | 20 HP per turn
[Extra] Concentration | Ranks N/A
Charge | 2 Ranks
One-Hand Curved Sword | 1 Rank
[Extra] Katana | 5 Ranks
Familiar | Fighter T2 | 1 Rank (+2 Damage)

Mods:
Athletics
Precision
Katana Ferocity, Rank 5

It was finally time to display his abilities again. The proud Commander of the Knights of The Blood Oath guild has reached the pre-raid meeting spot. He looked around and saw that only two of those under his command are participating this time around. However this development had little to no effect on him but he made a mental note to check with his temporary second in command the overall status of the guild. With a confident expression, the man made his way towards his assigned group and nodded to them. A few words escaped him as he eyed the people he'd been tasked to receive damage for: "I shall take point and block anything this mob throws at us, hit it with all you got without holding back." Then he turned towards @Macradon and nodded: "Good job organizing this raid!" he added with a serious face ah he raised his shield and released the sword attacked to the backside of the shield and pointed it towards the Boss room entrance, ready to charge in.

Spoiler

Heathcliff, The Paladin
404 SP Spent

Combat Stats

1615 HP = 1500 (base) + 15 (athletics) +100 (well fed)
180 MIT= 28 (heavy) + 18 (light) + 50 (block) +30 (armor skill) +54 (alchemy)
19 DMG = 1 base + 5 skill + 1 athletics +6 alchemy +6 alcoholic
2 ACC = 1 (precision) +1 (herbs)
-3 EVA
150 EN
48 HP heal per hit
28 Thorns DMG per hit
8 Bonus DMG on BD 8-10
Heals 50 HP per turn

Buffs
Overhealth (+100)
T2 MIT (+54 MIT)
T2 DMG (+6 DMG)
Alcoholic (+6 DMG, -3 EVA)

Equipped Items
Liberator: (2) Holy Blessing, (2) Holy Damage - Counts as both Sword and Shield when triggering skills
(When hit by opponent, heals 48 HP on Heathcliff's turn. On BD 8-10 deals additional 8 Damage)
Commander's Heavy Armor2 slots Thorns/ 2 Slots Mitigation (+28 Thorns/+36 mitigation)
Commander's Light Armor Cloak1 slot Mitigation, 2 slots Recovery (+18 mitigation/+2 energy Recovery on CD10+)
Dimensional Backpack
Dimensional Pouch

Skills

Holy Sword - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage) 
One-Hand Straight Sword - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage)
Heavy Armor - Rank 5 (50) (30 MIT)
Block - Rank 5 (50) (50 MIT)
Battle Healing - Rank 5 (50) (50 HP recovered per turn)
[Extra] Martial Arts - Rank 5 (50) (+5 damage)

Switch (10) 
Howl (10)
Fighting Spirit (10)
Parry (10)

[Extra] Concentration
[Extra] Survival

=Mods=
1) Holy Sword - Rank 5 Ferocity (15)
2) Focused Howl (10)
3) Precision (15)
4) Athletics (9) (+1 DMG, +15 HP)
5) Safe Guard (15)

Battle Ready Inventory

1) (5) T2 Perfect Health Crystals (+240 HP)
2) (5) T2 Perfect Mass Healing Crystals (+90 HP to Party)
3) (5) T1 Perfect Health Crystals (+120 HP)
4) (5) Energy Drinks (+9 EN)
5) (1) Banner of Superior Support (+120 HP to Party)(3 charges)
6) (4) Safeguard Potions
7) (1) Teleport Crystal

For once in his time in Aincrad, Itzal didn't want to come to the Boss Raid.  He was against going after hearing the first boss meeting, and had joined the second meeting to decide whether or not it would be safe, but even though he was against it, Macradon still put his name on the list.  Worst of all he had him under Heathcliff.  Itzal did not like the guild but he especially did not like that man whatsoever.  However when he arrived at the meeting place he didn't think about Heathcliff or his guild.  He was only thinking about the boss.  This was both a conscious and unconscious choice, to remain focused on the goal at hand long enough for them to get this done, to keep himself alive, and because bitterness could mess him up in a fight.  His emotions were almost nonexistent as his almost mechanical mind completely focused on the task at hand.  He looked at the potions he carried and hoped they would be enough to keep him alive.  When he got the maximum weight skill he would have plenty of debuff items to throw as well.  Hopefully he could be of some use then.  He spotted Macradon first and gave him a simple nod.  When he spotted Hikoru and Beatbox he did the same thing, not saying a word as the gears in his head moved quickly, and would remain that way until the end of the fight.  Velnia on the other hand, his purple dragon with blue horns and spikes, who sat on his left shoulder, was very jumpy, excited as she had the general idea of what would be going on.  When she spotted other players she leaped off to go meet them all.  She started with greeting @Hikoru again, licking his face and curling around him.

Spoiler

<Stats>

Level:  45  <>  Health:  900  <>  Energy:  90  <>  Base Damage:  8  <>  Evasion:  3  <>  Accuracy:  +3

<Equipment>

Armor:

Spoiler

Name:  Hardened Resolve
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier:  2
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: 2 Damage Mitigation, 1 Recovery
Description:  CWKXAnT.png
Payment Method:  Materials (11 Tier 2)

Beauty Incarnated:  A ruby ring with gold designs  +3 Accuracy

Ascendant's Rosario:  An icy blue, heavy one handed longsword  1 DMG 2 bleed

<Consumables>

3 Safeguard Potions

1 Major Damage potion (tier 2)

1 Major MIT potion (tier 2)

<Combat Skills>

Rank 5 OHSS <+5 DMG>

Rank 1 Light Armor <+3 MIT>

Rank 1 Meditation <+1 energy on CD rolls of 10+>

Survival

Disguise

Fully updated Stats ^^^

Edited by Itzal

As soon as she arrived at the pre-raid meeting spot, the blonde had one person in mind as she simply nodded to the rest of the participants. Walking towards the dark clad character that was the only dedicated healer in this raid, the blonde materialized in her hand a piece of 'Tiramisu with Cognac' she'd received from @Beatbox a while back. She happened to walk past the guy as she began eating it and stopped on her tracks when her eyes meet @Hikoru's. Finishing her bite she walked towards her dark haired fiancé and gave him a kiss. "For good luck." she added with a smile while next turning over to Beatbox: "And you, look after him out there; from the info I got seems you two will be in a different team than me. Be careful, all of you!" She patted the dragon that was on Hikoru's shoulder and turned around.

Without waiting a reply from them she skipped back and continued walking towards the 2-handed battle axe wielder. With another couple of fluid hand gestures, she'd changed into her battle gear which bore the mark of her familiar. With one last swipe, the menu window disappeared and in its place, the blonde's 10 feet/3 meter long 2-handed assault spear materialized with a loud thud on the ground. Gripping it by the mid section, she let it rest in a somehow diagonal position on her right shoulder, leaving the flag at the sharp end wave in the wind as she stopped in front of @Zandra. With her free hand she summoned the Trade Window and added 2 tier 2 materials from her Inventory. 

"I've come to pick the damage potion. There are a lot of new faces this time around. Let's show these guys how we get things done done!" As soon as Zandra would accept the trade and the blonde would receive the item, she would use it.

She'd see a armored figure in the distance, one she didn't recognize, having little to no interaction with the rest of the Raid members. Her brows furrowed and she headed towards him, delaying the reunion with her old friends from the Vanguard Team. Ariel stopped beside @Morgenstern and let her weapon rest vertically impaled in the ground. She let out a grin while looking not at him, but the boss room's massive entrance doors with her arms crossed "Nervous? I remember my first fight with a raid group... Unfortunately for me it was a St. Valentine event mob.... A winged man, Cupid of all things." She let out a resonating lough as she recollected the event. "The damn thing kept flying around and launching arrows at us, we couldn't hit it for nothing for a good period of time... until some random idiot charged into a wall in the middle of a plain field and the angel laughed so hard that it couldn't fly straight anymore. That's when we got him!..."

"This giant lump of stones will be a piece of cake compared to that, so give it all you've got and have a bit of fun in the process, OK?" she ended with a wink and a sheepish grin, trying to get the guy to loosen up a bit in his armor. Again, before her conversation partner got a chance to reply to her; she picked up her weapon and hoisted over her shoulder while heading towards her designated team.

There she would see Baldur that will most likely be her rival DPS for gaining the Last Attack reward, and the usual meatshield of the raid party @Calrex. First she addresses the latter: "I see a few other Tanks this time around, excluding the white knight over there." she points towards Heathcliff from the other team. "But give them a bit of time and you could go into retirement soon, spend some more time with Teayre." She would then turn towards @Baldur: "I've let you guys get the last attack bonus with the wolf, this time I'll do my darn best to get it for myself." a grin takes over her features as the fire of competition lights her mirror-like eyes.

Gave Zandra 2 Tier 2 Materials, received T2 Perfect Damage Potion.

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,135  HP
112 Energy
+3 Accuracy
0 Evasion
29 / 33 Base Damage 
30 Mitigation

Hide contents

HP: 1120 (lvl. 56 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 56 x2
Accuracy: 1(lucky charm) +1(precision) +1(weapon)
Evasion: 2(lucky charm) +1(Sprint and Acrobatics) -3 (Vodka)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) + 5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +6(Vodka) +6(damage potion) +2(banner of command) / +4 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(LA skill)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Omamori: Feline Eyes» (+2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy) (lucky charm)
» «Raid Gear» (+2 Savvy, +1 Light Momentum) (light armor)
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (2h assault spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» +6 Damage 
» +6 Damage/ -3 Evasion

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

The info brokers had passed the information on to Teayre. She knew her husband would be attending the floor raid. Her silence. Her solitude had kept her away. She gripped the hilt of her blade. “Calnus…” She whispered quietly to herself, releasing the weapon. Her feet carried her towards the gathering raid party. Everyone there the red head knew or had heard of, Calrex, Baldur, Takao, Hirru, Itzal, Beatbox. She looked quietly before stepping forwards nodding at the various members. Her arms wrapped around her husband, without her even saying a word. Stepping back the girl locks eyes with him nodding. Silently she pulls up her inventory selecting several potions and downing them. She turned then looked at Baldur, her left hand that had snaked around the hilt of her pushed it low, symbolizing a bow. Her eyes glimmering with a soft fire. Swallowing the girl turned and looked at the people around her. She knew what it meant to be here.

Damage Potion Rank 3 Consumed (+6 Damage)
Banner of Command User (2 of 3 Charges Remaining) [Teayre, Baldur, Ariel, Calrex]

Spoiler

Teayre:

Level: 53
HP: 1055
Energy:106
DMG: 21[27](1 +5 Weapon Skill + 6 Weapon + 6 Potion + 2 Banner of Command +1 Athletics[+5 Charge, +1 Rank 5 SA])
ACC: 4
EVA: 0

Equipped:
Ketsueki Kanashiki (+6 DMG)
Akuma’s Vain (+2 Light Momentum, +2 Flame Aura)
Finding Stone: +3 ACC

At Ready:
Banner of Command (2 of 3 Charges Remaining)

Skills:
One Handed Curved Sword – Rank 5
Light Armour – Rank 3
Charge – Rank 5
Battle Healing – Rank 1
Search and Detect – Rank 3
Fighting Spirit

Extra Skills:
Katana – Rank 1
Battojutsu – Rank 1
Concentration
Survival

Mods:
Athletics – +1DMG & +15 HP
Precisions - +1 ACC
Reveal
Night Vision
One Handed Curved Sword Rank 5 Ferocity (+1 DMG on Rank 5 SAs)

Edited by Teayre

With a small exhale to steady his senses the Ultramarine Knight made his way through the group, swiping on his menu to ready the equipment that he was going to start off with for the battle. From what had been discussed in the two previous meetings preceding the raid, the upcoming battle was going to be a potentially grueling one, requiring the players to damage the limbs of the floor boss before getting a shot at its weakpoint.

"Of course I'll be defending, so for the most part this will be left to the main damage dealers."

His thoughts were temporarily disrupted as his wife came over and wrapped her arms around him, giving a calm smile and a nod in response to hers. While Teayre began to down potions, his avatar donned his gear, his body becoming fully encapsulated in the appearance of the Grand Chariot II, followed by the Grand Guard II and Grand Blade II.

"Alright, ready. If tactics need to change I've always get the rest of my gear at the ready."

Spoiler

Calrex:

Level: 77
HP: 1555
Energy: 154
DMG: 12
ACC: 1
EVA: 0
MIT: 134

Equipped:
Grand Chariot II (T2): MIT +1 / Thorns +2
Grand Guard II (T2): MIT +2 / Heavy Momentum +1
Grand Blade II (T2): DMG +3

At Ready:
Grand Gauntlets II (T2): DMG +3
Amethyst Charm: ACC +2 / EVA +1
Tide Pendant: EVA +2 / +1 LD
Basic Teleportation Crystal x1
Safeguard Potion x5
Tiger's Rage Potion: DMG +2 for one thread
Woodland Armor (T2): +30 MIT (3 Unrefillable Charges)

Skills:
One-Handed Straight Sword - Rank 5
One-Handed Curved Sword - Rank 1
Heavy Armor - Rank 5
Search - Rank 2
Charge - Rank 5
Battle Healing - Rank 1
Block - Rank 5
Howl
Parry

Extra Skills:
Martial Arts - Rank 5
Katana - Rank 1
Meditation - Rank 1
Survival
Disguise
Achilles - Rank 2

Mods:
Athletics - DMG +1 / HP +15
Focused Howl - +6 Hate to single target
(MA) Precision - ACC +1
Safe Guard
(OHSS) Quick Change

Active Buffs:
Safeguard

<<Since neither Takao or Baldur edited their posts, they are not participating in this Boss Fight>>

After a few moments, a low rumble could be heard throughout the land. If the players looked, they would see the giant moving its giant legs, the earth which had grown around them tugging away from its home and rising with them as the moved closer to the players. Soon the behemoth was but mere meters from the players in a few short steps, and it lowered it's head from the clouds, showing its large, yellow eyes to the players, eyeing them carefully. Many of them seemed prepared, while others seemed scared. The creature opened it's mouth, and let out a large, horror-filled roar. He picked up the nearest three and picked it up in one hand, holding it as a club that looked threateningly painful to the tiny players, but it could easily be blocked by the players if they were to work together. 

The titans name, was Tanos, the Unshakeable, and he wouldn't let these puny players pass him, he would kill them all, smash them into little tiny pieces of meat and bones, and feast upon their flesh. The thought of the meal drove him, letting out another roar and slowly moving the club back and forth, ready to fight for his next meal.

Tanos's Stats:

Spoiler

Tanos's Health and Abilities:

(Note: Tanos's Legs must be taken out before players can attack the head, which will cause Tanos to fall, but Tanos will not fall until the NEXT parties turn.)

Health:

(Legs); 650

(Head): 2.000

MIT:

(Legs): 150

(Head): 75

Accuracy: +2

Evasion: -2

Abilities:

TBA

Post Order: (Boss Fight Rotation Rules)

Spoiler

Each Party has 72 Hours to post. Please fill in your HP and Energy as you post.

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Leg 1: (650/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (650/650) M: 150
Head: (2000/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

Calrex: {Safeguard}
Ariel: 
Morgenstern:
Hakai: {Safeguard}
Teayre:

Hirru: {Safeguard}

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Hikoru: {Safeguard}
Beatbox: {Safeguard}
Macradon:
Itzal: {Safeguard}
Zandra: {Safeguard

Tanos

The scene was set and the main actor made its appearance as it drew closer to the raid participants. Shaking the earth with each step, a terrible howl had been heard from the heavens; Ariel and most likely everyone else's gaze turned upwards to see this floor's boss looking down on them and ripping a large tree out of the ground to use it as a club on them. But the blonde wouldn't just wait and see what happened next. She'd take point, not waiting for @Calrex to get aggro first. In a instant, she leaned her body forward and use her muscle memory to reproduce the system recognized pre-move for the <Charge> sword skill. In what seemed like a instant she was within striking range of the first of the two feet. Deciding to go with her most powerful Single Target Sword Art instead of a lesser AoE, she first unleashed for consecutive thrusts before jumping high into the air and using all her body weight for a move similar to a drop-kick but with her 2-handed assault spear. The ferocity of her attack could be seen as more than 2/3rds of the leg's HP depleted at the end of her attack. A attack filled with such ferocity that brought a ecstatic sensation throughout the blonde's body. In the heat of battle, that was truly the place where she belonged. Before she knew it, she was grinning from ear to ear. Thanks to her <Bullrush> mod, the boss should now be <Stunned>.

ID#72353  BD: 8+3+2 (non-crit hit)  

Sword Art: (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(33+5+1)= 585 Raw Damage - 150 Mitigation= 435 Damage

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable: <Stunned>
Leg 1: (215/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (650/650) M: 150

Active Party:

[H: 2] Ariel:
1,135 / 1,135 HP | 95/112 EN
Morgenstern:
Teayre:

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Macradon:
Zandra: {Safeguard}

Tanos

·       The doors swung open, Teayre saw Ariel charge in ahead of her. The spear the girl wielded easily destroying two thirds of the health pool of one of the legs. Looking down at her weapon the red head closed her eyes for a moment. “There was a reason I gave it up.” Her eyes flicked to Baldur, the blade he was about to use her blade. She silently stepped back, before smacking against the floor with her foot. She sailed towards the titan in front of her. The blade slashing across the shin of the creature several times before she landed. Settling. Moving swiftly, the crimson maiden returned next to her husband. Brushing the back of her hand against his. Without taking her eyes of the boss she flicks her blade to her side standing straight. “I will earn the right…” The girl’s chest rose and fell slowly as she closed her eyes waiting for her call.

Spoiler

ID: 72354 BD: 10 (6 + 4 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 4 MD: 3

Legion Destroyer Used: [11 x Energy] = (27 * 11) = 297 – 150 MIT = 147 DMG

Leg 1: (215/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (503/650) M: 150

Active Party:

1,135 / 1,135 HP | 95/112 EN
Morgenstern:
[H:2] Teayre: 1055/1055HP | 95/106 EN

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Macradon:

Tanos

Edited by Teayre

ID# 72357 results:

Battle: 4+2=6 Hit! San ge: 7x2=14x21=294-150= 144 DMG

Hakai unsheathed her katana, a serious look on her face. She enjoyed a challenge, but the bosses appearance made her feel more like this was going to be like that martial arts quest where you have to chip pieces off gradually. This might not be as exciting as she had though. It was quite possible that this would end up being more of a chore than a blood pumping fight. She followed after the other two women, her katana slashing on the already weakened leg. That blond woman was definitely someone to keep an eye out. Her damage output was insane. Hakai leaped back, away from the boss, having weakened the leg sufficiently for another player to take it down. She stood back, waiting for her turn again and dissapointed at the lack of status effects she had dealt to the boss. She looked over at Beat who was in the other party. Since she couldnt protect him by fighting directly beside him she would have to protect him by taking the boss down before it could hurt him.

Leg 1: (71/650) M: 150 (-144)

Active Party:

1,135 / 1,135 HP | 95/112 EN
Morgenstern:
[H: 1] Hakai: {Safeguard} 740/740 HP: 50/64 EN

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Macradon:

Tanos

Edited by Hakai

ID: 72362
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1 / Evasion -2) = 9 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
<<Focused Howl>> Activated (+6 Hate to Tanos)

As the doors opened, with the floor boss materializing on the battlefield, Calrex gave a calming exhale, centering himself as he drew the Grand Blade II, ready to step forward. However, just as the last fight it appeared that a few of his teammates had decided to strike first. At the least he understood how the battle turns appears to go, and from what he understood of Thanos' attack pattern from Macradon's battle meetings there was still time for him to act and gain the maximum Hate for the party.

Giving a small sigh he raised his sword high, the energy swirling around the sword just like he had done in the past. This time, he triggered his new <<Focused Howl>> skill mod. As he pierced the ground with the tip of his blade instead of the explosive sound emanating out in all directions, it shot forward like a beam, being near silent to everyone behind and to his sides.

Extracting his blade the Ultramarine Knight brought together his tower shield, forming the complete Grand Guard II as he prepared for his next moment to act.

Spoiler

Leg 1: (71/650) M: 150 

Active Party:

[H: 6] Calrex: {Safeguard} 1555/1555 HP | 154/154 EN
@Morgenstern
[H: 1] Hakai: {Safeguard} 740/740 HP: 50/64 EN

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Macradon:

Tanos

<<Howl>> Activated! 

+3 Hate to Boss

Jonathan stood to himself when he heard a crunch beside him and found a woman standing beside him. He knew this woman. She was his tailor when he was into light armor. She somehow seen through his armor and find out h was nervous. He looked toward here and said, I am nervous, but I will be alright. He took a breath and looked forward and her words began to drown out. Luckily she appeared to have been done with speaking because she left seconds later. He clutched his weapon tightly as he watched someone approach the door. He caught sight of the four other Celestial Ascendants that had shown up. People began to charge starting with Ariel, Teayre, and Hakai. He seen Calrex beginning to start something. Jonathan filed in catching sight of the boss. He caught sight of what must have been the head as two golden eyes peered down at the gathering of player. Jonathan's heart began to beat faster. Was I ready for this? Am I going to die? Jonathan caught sight of his weapon and stopped for a second. 

Strength.... Honor.... Courage.... 

Jonathan faced upward just as Tanos opened its mouth and let out a bellowing roar. Jonathan smiled as the rage of battle began. He tapped the side of his helmet which faded into nothing. His blond hair was the first thing to be seen as his face was revealed. I am a tank. I might be the secondary tank, but still a tank meaning only one thing to do. He felt his emotions build up as he stood with a smile. Are you ready Tanos? Cause I am going to shake your WORLD. Jonathan ran forward coming in behind Calrex. The man should have had Focused Howl so Jonathan would not be the main target. He let go of his emotions and felt his rage, grief, anxiety, happiness... lust go all in one move. His <<Howl>> reached the heavens, able to be heard clearly by the Stone Colossal that stand in front of him. 

Spoiler

Leg 1: (71/650) M: 150 (-144)

Active Party:

[H:3] Morgenstern: 760/760 HP 66/66 EN
[H: ?] Hakai: {Safeguard} 740/740 HP: 50/64 EN