[BR-F19] Strike Upon the Colossus [Floor Boss Battle]

This could be one of the few times that the hunter could actually feel powerless.  He didn't have any of the obligatory potions that would help one out, excluding the diamond skin safeguard that he had one extra of.  What was more ridiculous than that, was that two of the heavy hitters of the front lines disappeared, as seemed to be nearly customary.  Though, that left the remainder of the teams to be scattered to whatever they could cook up.  Again, the hunter said nothing.

It wasn't until the first party attacked that the hunter stayed a fair distance away.  Without any damage boosts, he was useless as a fighter, especially against the colossus that stood before them.  No, his sight and tactics would have to be his strong suit here.

With the missing Takao and Baldur, the first team had two tanks that were fulfilling their roles, with one along the other.  The three DPS were striking large blows against Tanos' limbs, but that was the initial assault.  Hopefully, the other team could break the legs of floor boss in that time.

In the meantime, the hunter ran over to Morgenstern and Calrex.  He had to boost their attacking proficiency in some way, but it would come with a risk.

"Guys!  We need to switch it up.  Cal, I want you to start punching the boulder!  Morgenstern, I need you to take over as lead tank.  Howl like crazy!  If you have healing crystals, lend them to me.  I'll be your healer.  Switch back whenever."

The hunter would then look on to Teayre, Ariel, and Hakai.

"Girls!  Keep kicking its ass!"

[ID: 72361] [BD: 3+2+2=7] Hirru Refuses to Attack

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable: <Stunned>
Leg 1: (71/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (503/650) M: 150 
Head: (2000/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:...............1555 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
[H:2] Ariel:..................
1135 / 1135 HP    | 95/112 EN
[H:3] Morgenstern:.....760 / 760 HP       66/66 EN
[H:1] Hakai:................740 / 740 HP       | 50/64 EN {Safeguard}
[H:2] Teayre:..............1055 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN
[H:0] Hirru:.................780 / 780 HP       | 78/78 EN {Safeguard}

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Hikoru: {Safeguard}
Beatbox: {Safeguard}
Macradon:
Itzal: {Safeguard}
Zandra: {Safeguard}

Tanos

Edited by Hirru
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanos watched as the puny players attacked his legs, as they were much too small to try and attack his head. He roared as the yellow-haired player attacked him head on, dealing a considerable amount of damage to his leg, which he felt start to buckle beneath him. He soon heard two other players, one blue and one that was gold and white all gain his attention by howling at him. He made eye contact as his eyes squinted, Drawing his fist back and hitting both of the players, knocking them a few feet into the air. The blue one seemed to absorb his hit well, the other on the other hand, seemed to take a bit of damage from his attack.

Tanos was proud of himself, he let out a low rumble from his belly, which shook the earth around him. The green-haired player seemed to try to bark orders, but he didn't attack Tanos. He was afraid of Tanos, and he didn't blame him. Tanos was big, Tanos was strong, and Tanos was scary! He looked at the youth and roared directly at him, wanting to scare him away, and leave the other strong players for his meal. Weak meat tasted bad in Tanos's mouth, but strong meat was good. He looked over the group and saw that there was a lot of tough meat, but the green-haired player was weak. Tonight, he would get a good meal

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 72363

BD: 6+2=8
CD: 9
LD: 3
MD: 7

Abilities:
(Note, always check abilities in case new ones have been discovered)

Spoiler

Grounded: Tanos is Immune to Stuns and Paralysis

Titan’s Fist: On a CD of 5-10, Tanos slams his massive fist into the midst of the players and deals 275 Damage to the two players with the highest hate in the active party due to its immense size.

Health:

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Leg 2: (503/650) M: 150 

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:...............1555 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
[H:3] Morgenstern:.....646 / 760 HP       66/66 EN 275-161= 114 Damage
[H:1] Hakai:................740 / 740 HP       | 50/64 EN {Safeguard}
[H:2] Teayre:..............1055 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN
[H:0] Hirru:.................780 / 780 HP       | 78/78 EN {Safeguard}

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
Hikoru: {Safeguard}
Macradon:

Tanos

Hikoru watched as the monster struck both Calrex and Morgenstern head on. The beast was strong, and it had taken a good Chunk out of Morg's health. He was worried, but he knew that he would be fine. He heard Hirru shouting, and that he would take place as the healer of that group. He breathed happily that his friend was set with a healer, and focused onto the task at hand. He breathed and struck the strong leg, watching as it started to buckle underneath the giant. He looked at the others and pointed at the leg

"Quick! Everyone, focus on the legs! Let's get it down! This Titan will fall!" He shouted, taking control of the DPS's in his group so they knew what to do. He hoped that everyone would help out to take it down, or else this thing would still be standing, and he knew that he was a possible target of the attack. He could take one hit, but what would happen if he became the target again? He could only take so much of those kind of attacks. He was glad he had some good tanks, or else he would turn into a pile of pixels in this fight.

ID: 72364

BD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x20= 260 Damage-150=110 Damage to Leg 2

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Leg 2: (393/650) M: 150 

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:...............1555 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
[H:3] Morgenstern:.....646 / 760 HP       66/66 EN 275-161= 114 Damage

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
[H: 1] Hikoru: 1015/1015 | 89/100 {Safeguard}
Macradon:

Tanos

The first team entered the fight, with the blonde lioness in the front. I got fashinated as I saw the huge amount of damage she dealt to one of the stone giants legs. It seemed we was going to do just that, destroy its legs. That seemed pretty simple enough. So I took a steady grip around the shaft of my violet axe and darted forward, side by side with the master of shadow. ‘’Lets show him that its not only he that is hard.’’ I said and next moment the dagger-wielder left me and striked against the leg that has the highest health left. The weak one was almost down for it, would be any easy match. I felt the flames of my armour lick my body, without burning me, as I charged the last way and placed myself between its thick legs. There, I let the ystem take over my moves and activated the sword art Explode Catapult. The half-moon shaped head of the axe cleaved thru the legs of the titan twice, each strike from a different direction. The weak leg crack and braked pretty quickly, but the other one was still stanidnig. Thou not much health left. ‘’Mac! Finish the leg!’’ I shouted as I sa my white-haired team-mate get close to the second leg. I hurried to back away to give him space to execute his sword art and placed myself beside Hikoru. ‘’Nice start there.’’ I said and glanced at him.

Spoiler

ID: 72367
BD: 5+4=9 Hit! 34(29+4+1)x14=476-150=326 + AoE

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Leg 1: (0/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (67/650) M: 150 

Active Party:

[H:3] Morgenstern:.....646 / 760 HP       66/66 EN

Tanos

Party 2:

Heathcliff: 
[H: 1] Hikoru: 1015/1015 | 89/100 {Safeguard}
Macradon:
[H: 1] Zandra: 1355/1355 | 96/124 {Safeguard}

Tanos

Edited by Zandra

Giving a small nod and a smile at his friend, Beatbox, Macradon was ready for the fight to begin. His visor was held up so he had the broad view of everyone, as well as everyone being able to see his whole face. Next to approach his was Zandra, his good ol' friend. "I'll see what I can do with the planning, I'll hope to get something working for most participants" he said "And I understand your ... despise, of our Commander, not too many people are fond of him, I'll try to figure out something" he said and smiled. Giving a small tap on the shoulder of the Jade Hunter, Macradon would throw a small smirk at him "Of course, I'll never forget you" he said and kept smiling. Hirru was a good person, a good guildmate, Macradon indeed liked the presence of him.

"Aye!" Macradon said. Taking in the words of his commander, Heathclif. All they had to do was to spank it as hard as possible while the Commander would be tanking it. That is, the short and less serious version of what the commander had to say. With a slight nod, Macradon would thanks the Commander "Thank you, sir." he replied with a smile and his scarlet eyes looking at the Paladin. Itzal was next to acknowledge Macradon, and they both exchanged subtle nods at each other, just to make sure that they both were aware of each other's presence. 

People had slowly began to appear at the waiting spot of Macradon, it was quite nice to see a larger number of people than he had anticipated, which meant that he would be able to fill out those empty spots that were to be. But as more and more people arrived, he had to devise a third party for the numbers he now anticipated to arrive. Quickly glossing over those who would be arriving and raiding the Boss Dungeon, Macradon made a third party and told everyone about it, but it soon didn't need to be like that anymore. The 15 participants he had anticipated now withered to 12, which was a perfect number. It meant that they would be able to field 2 full parties, though not as he wanted, but still a great combination. The quick organization of new parties would go out. 

The gates would open and everyone seemed to be entering the boss room, Macradon would do as well while also lowering his visor, and drawing his sword. The green field with mountains in the background and some rubble from the ruins nearby. The battlefield was vast, nearly empty. A gigantic arena for a giant and small ants. The giant finally made its move, it ... moved. Ripping up a tree, the giant would use it as a bludgeoning to squash these puny ants that were by its feet. The first party, Vanguard, were the first to engage the giant. With Ariel spearheading the assault, she would use a five hit combo, dealing a massive amount of damage upon the first leg of the giant, already close to crumbling over itself. 

The first party successfully get the legs down to extreme low ranges of health, nearly destroying a whole leg by themselves. The boss would answer the attacks of the first party. Throwing a slow, but extremely powerful attack, the giant would retaliate with a fist first attack, slamming down onto Calrex and Morgenstern. The two would be able to take it in without too much harm, but this was when Macradon's party would take their turn to attack the giant. Hikoru engaged first, striking the second leg to let the rest of his party take care of the two other legs. Macradon would reply to his orders "Aye! Let's attack this titan!" he roared out as he would engage as well.

Zandra would be the next to attack. She would swing out her two-handed battle axe and sweep twice. Cleaving twice through both of the legs of the titan. The first leg crumbled as its HP would be depleted to zero. "Good job, Zandra!" he said as he came running in, circling around as he angle his sword over his left shoulder. As he got closer, the sword would begin to glow in a bright light as he unleashed his sword art <Galaxy Destroyer>. To throw more energy into his swing, his sword would fall down to the ground, nearly touching the ground as it would be angel backwards in a low guard. Macradon's <Charge> skill set him up right besides the second, last, leg. With a single upwards angled swing, Macradon cleaved up through the leg of the giant, tearing up its leg. "Commander @Heathcliff@Itzal, @Beatbox, Zandra, Hikoru, brace yourself!" he called out to his party as he destroyed the last leg, the bigger it, the harder it falls. This was what would be present here today at this raid.

ID: 72370
BD: 2+3+2=7, Hit!
CD: 5, No proc.
Sword art used: Galaxy Destroyer 1x13x30-150=240 DMG

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Leg 2: (0/650) M: 150 

Active Party:

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:0]Heathcliff: 1615/1615 HP | 150/150 NRG |
[H:1]Hikoru:     
1015/1015 HP |  89/100 NRG |{Safeguard}
[H:0]Beatbox:     795/795  HP |  78/78  NRG |{Safeguard}
[H:2]Macradon:   1115/1115 HP |  97/110 NRG |
[H:0]Itzal:       900/900  HP |  90/90  NRG |{Safeguard}
[H:1]Zandra:     
1355/1355 HP |  96/124 NRG |{Safeguard}

Tanos- The Unshakable

Edited by Macradon

Heathcliff watched the fight unfold as the first group had easily swept most of the health of the titan's legs, and his group had easily finished it off. He gave a nod to Hikoru, Zandra and Macradon for their quick work, running forward and <Howl>ing to gain the monster's attention. He knew that the monster would fall, but he had no clue of whether it would try and attack last second or not. He made sure to watch the younger players in his midst, and made sure that they were well out of the way of the titan for when he fell. He looked at the other group, and gained their attention

"Aim for the head! It may be it's weak point!" He yelled at the group, hoping that they would at least try it. Although he was the strongest player in all of Aincrad, it was hard to gain respect from other guilds and solo players. He looked at the few men and women he had in his group, and he knew that he had a good team with him. He noticed a few of them were of the same guild, the upcoming Celestial Ascendants. He eyed them closely, and made a mental note to keep an eye on their guild.

Heathcliff uses <Focused Howl> +6 Hate

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff: 1615/1615 HP | 150/150 NRG |
1015/1015 HP |  89/100 NRG |{Safeguard}
[H:0]Beatbox:     795/795  HP |  78/78  NRG |{Safeguard}
[H:2]Macradon:   1115/1115 HP |  97/110 NRG |
[H:0]Itzal:       900/900  HP |  90/90  NRG |{Safeguard}
1355/1355 HP |  96/124 NRG |{Safeguard}

Tanos- The Unshakable

Itzal watched as the gates opened up and the boss made it's approach.  The creature very much reminded Itzal of Shadow of the Colossus but he knew it would not have very precise weak points like in the other game.  No, this was sword art online, and thus needed to be different in some way.  The first team charged first, bringing the creature to it's knees and down again faster than he expected.  Either these boss fights weren't as hard as he was led to believe...  Or there was more to this than meets the eye.  Unfortunately Itzal couldn't do any damage until he had upped his damage but....  Something was bothering him.  This was wrong, the boss had to be stronger than this.  He watched as Macradon used a powerful sword art on the creature's leg and Itzal knew he couldn't deal more than minimum damage until his potion was used.  And after making calculations he realized that even with the potion he couldn't do anything to the legs, just the head.  He observed earlier too that the stun attack had no effect on the colossus, meaning that Opal's statement of it being immune to any status effect was most likely true.  He saw the leader of the KoB use howl and directed everyone's attention to the creature's head.  While he did Itzal chose to stay at the edge of the group and take an MIT potion.  His new armor wasn't as light as Niger Natio with the extra armor pieces added on, but it was still light armor.  He just had to get used to it was all.  After that he held his sword in his hand and kept his eyes and ears open for whatever tricks this monster might pull on them...

Spoiler

Potion used:  +54 MIT:  80 MIT total

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Edited by Itzal

Beatbox had looked around as the battle begun, Ariel had shown her amazing display of damage as Beatbox knew he couldn't do any form of damage that high due to his low sword art capabilities. This boss after a while did not seem to bad, even though he was immune to paralysis effects everyone was dealing a great amount of damage to the boss... it was only a matter of time before the boss would fall, Beatbox looked at the head of the boss... it had all of its HP left, Beatbox grinned as he knew he couldn't get the last hit bonus, which really sucked... however, he wasn't just going to stand around and let everyone take it down without him. However, when Beatbox had looked towards the boss, and it had appeared that its legs where demolished... it didn't look like a good time to strike against the boss, Beatbox was just going to fall back and wait.

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:.................1555 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
1135 / 1135 HP   | 95/112 EN
[H:3] Morgenstern:............646 / 760 HP     66/66 EN
[H:1] Hakai:..................740 / 740 HP     | 50/64 EN {Safeguard}
[H:2] Teayre:.................1055 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN
[H:0] Hirru:..................780 / 780 HP     | 78/78 EN {Safeguard}

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Tanos roared in pain as his legs were struck, and he felt them buckle beneath him as he fell onto his knees with a mighty thud. The land shook around him, and cracked from where he landed. He eyed the players that had struck him, a Black-haired player, a knight in armor with some sort of weapon, and a girl wielding an Axe. Tanos tried to stand, but the players had sapped the energy in his legs, and he knew that he couldn't hold himself up. Soon he fell forward, and landed onto the dirt and stone with a large Boom scattering the sound barrier around the players.The tremors were so powerful that they caused the ground to lift up, sending a wave of dirt, stone and grass at every player in battle. The behemoth hit his head off the ground with a loud thud, and the stone atop his head cracked, leaving a tiny gap straight to the creatures skin.

Tanos moaned in pain for a moment, before his arms and legs dropped, stunned by the blow that he had just taken. He didn't expect his meals to be so smart as to take Tanos's legs out from underneath him. But he was too hurt. He had to let his legs rest before he was ready to stand up again, and even then he didn't know what he would do. But all the thought of killing them and eating them had started to make him hungry, and he knew that if Tanos could make it out of this alive, that he would try to eat the meals one by one, until he had eaten them all.

Titanfall Activates: 100 Damage to those without Survival, 50 to those with Survival, and anyone with Safeguards lose their safeguard

Abilities:

Spoiler

Titan’s Fist: On a CD of 5-10, Tanos slams his massive fist into the midst of the players and deals 275 Damage to the two players with the highest hate in the active party due to its immense size.

Titanfall: When either one or both legs are taken down, Tanos falls and causes a small tremor in the ground, dealing 100 unmitigated damage to Every Player In the Room without survival, but only 50 damage to players with survival in the boss room (This ability consumes Safeguards)

Health:

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:.................1505 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
1085 / 1135 HP   | 95/112 EN
[H:3] Morgenstern:............596 / 760 HP     66/66 EN
[H:2] Teayre:.................1005 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff: 1565/1615 HP | 150/150 NRG |
[H:2]Macradon:   1065/1115 HP |  97/110 NRG |

She watched as the rest of the raid charged in, her hate instantly being outmatched by her husband and then Morgenstern. She stepped forwards her hand twisting her blade. Then the others made their move. Dashing in and quickly destroying the legs, some shouting out about how good their damage was, some quietly approving of others damage. The boss fell. Teayre jumped back just in time her leap helping to soften the blow as she landed. Dashing forwards she attacked the head her weapon cutting left right and centre. Only minimal damage was dealt however. “Why do I even come?” She looked down at her blade biting her tongue. Before turning and walking towards the far corner of the room. She settles down and quietly watches the fight progress. The crimson maiden had done what she could against the boss, from the damage the entire group could put out though it was soon going to die.

Spoiler

ID: 72379 BD: 12 (8 + 4 ACC) CD: 8 (Battle Healing Activate +20 HP) LD: 20 MD: 5

Legion Destroyer: 11 Energy: 21*11 = 231- 75 = 156

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Head: (1844/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:.................1505 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN {Safeguard}
1085 / 1135 HP   | 95/112 EN
[H:3] Morgenstern:............596 / 760 HP     66/66 EN
[H:4] Teayre:.................1025 / 1055 HP   | 85/106 EN

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff: 1565/1615 HP | 150/150 NRG |
[H:2]Macradon:   1065/1115 HP |  97/110 NRG |

Edited by Teayre

So far, the boss fight was going better than she expected; once again proving her words true: The current frontliners were overpowered for these low lever floors. She didn't knew how to put it clearer for the front line aspirants. Luckily this time around, new people cast aside their fears and joined them. As she thought those things, she watched the boss drop down and deal a small amount of AoE damage. Turning back to her jaded teammate that assumed the role of strategist she winked at him with a smile. "Try and stop me." The second team was doing well alongside them but she wanted to shine, her aim set on the last hit bonus. She spotted a crimson spark lit aflame beside her and followed her lil'sister and struck the boss' head, dealing about the same amount of damage as before despite not having the charge provided damage boost. "Okay minna-san let's finish this blockhead!" she shouted as she retreated while facing her opponent, ready to take its revenge.  

TL note: minna-san = jap. "everyone"

Spoiler

ID# 72380  BD: 4+3+2 (non-crit hit)  
Sword Art:  (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(33+1)= 510 Raw Damage - 75 Mitigation = 435 Damage

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Head: (1409/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:................1505 / 1555 HP   | 154/154 EN 
[H:4] Ariel:..................1085 / 1135 HP   | 78/112 EN
[H:3] Morgenstern:.........596 / 760 HP     | 66/66 EN
[H:1] Hakai:..................740 / 740 HP     | 50/64 EN 
[H:4] Teayre:...............1005 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN
[H:0] Hirru:..................780 / 780 HP     | 78/78 EN 

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff:............1565/1615 HP | 150/150 EN 
[H:1]Hikoru:................1015/1015 HP |  89/100 EN 
[H:0]Beatbox:................795/795  HP  |  78/78  EN
[H:2]Macradon:............1065/1115 HP |  97/110 EN 
[H:0]Itzal:.....................900/900  HP  |  90/90  EN 
[H:1]Zandra:...............1355/1355 HP  |  96/124 EN 

ID: 72388
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +1 / Evasion -2) = 9 (Disregarded Due to Item Switch)
<<Item Switch>> (Grand Guard II for Tide Pendant)
<<Quick Change One-Handed Straight Sword>> (Grand Blade II for Grand Gauntlets II)

As the battle seemed to cycle through the entirety of the frontline participants it seemed that the massive floor boss they were fighting was already down, exposing its weakpoint. Of course the initial strike combined with its collapsing shockwave had knocked away his Safeguard in addition to a small chunk of his health, but not enough that Calrex had cause to worry.

Listening to Hirru behind him the bluenette gave a nod, "I'll leave healing to you then. Will take a sec to swap gear."

Straightening for a moment he quickly swiped through his menu, the Grand Guard II vanishing from his forearms while the Tide Pendant appeared around his neck. Second he quickly triggered his <<Quick Change>> mod for his sword, swinging it to the side as it vanished in a flash of light, being immediately replaced by the Grand Gauntlets II that was in one of his seven quick slots.

Watching his maximum health and defense take a drop as his build balanced out between his stats the Ultramarine Knight gave a calming exhale, closing his eyes before gently opening them, slamming his right fist into his left palm, "Alright ready."

"Course with the amount of damage from that first rotation we might even be done before I get a chance to crack this thing in the face."

Stat Change:

Spoiler

HP: 1505/1555 => 1465/1505
ACC: 2
EVA: 2
MIT: 48

One-Handed Straight Sword Arts => Martial Arts Sword Arts

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:................1465 / 1505 HP   | 154/154 EN (+10 Battle Healing)
[H:3] Morgenstern:.........596 / 760 HP     | 66/66 EN

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Jonathan uses <<Howl>> +3 Hate---- Battle turn- Battle Healing Activated! 

HP:596+56(20 BH, 36 Regen) =652

Jonathan smiled to the boss but turned as he heard a green haired man walk up behind him. He insisted that they needed more damage output and for Calrex to deal damage, and for Jonathan to tank. Jonathan nodded his head beginning to make a decision. The blond knew for a fact that he would not be able to deal any damage on this boss, so he would have to stick to tanking. He turned to reface the giant. All he seen was a giant fist, crashing down at them. The blond took the force directly, throwing him a few yards back. His health dropped a considerable amount, but at the moment it really was no worry.His health had already began to rise back up. He retrieved his weapon that lye feet from him in the dirt. As he clutched it, he heard a falling sound and looked over seeing the giant fall. As it did though, a small tremor shook the ground causing more damage to him. Around a hundred and fifty damage taken. Nice.... He caught sight of Itzal and Beatbox that were floating around, but were doing find. It appeared the tremor had taken away their safeguards.  Get your safeguards up! Trust me, it hurts! 

The blond ran in front of the rest of his squad and rose his weapon high in the air. He had dreamed of months of being in this position, not as good as it felt before, but his goal had bee completed. He let out a great <<Howl>> and caught even more of the creatures attention than he already had. These guys better deal some damage. I can't tank it for two long.He rose up his shield, ready for the impact of damage that would next commence. He felt that he would not take that much more though. It appeared that he was the only one in his guild that had taken damage anyway. Which was definitely reassuring. 

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:................1465 / 1505 HP   | 154/154 EN (+10 Battle Healing)
[H:3] Morgenstern:.........652 / 760 HP     | 66/66 EN

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Edited by Morgenstern

Although the hunter was thinking about things through analytical eyes, he could not see the future.  He could tell that the creature would hit hard, but he didn't know that it would hit in a wide area as well.  Thankfully, the dual shield combination of Calrex and Morgenstern blocked the incoming mass.  However, the damage done to both of them were vastly different.  It wasn't that powerful to begin with.  That was to say, its attacks were too spread out to cause massive damage.

With the second team knocking Tanos down, the resulting shockwave blasted all everyone.  That meant that everyone was now vulnerable to an AOE attack.  It was moments like these that made the hunter curse himself for never planning items ahead of time.  Some healer he was.  Instead, he took the opportunity to strip some health away from the boss.  It was minuscule, which bothered the hunter even more.  He returned to a position behind Cal and Morg.

"If this thing can hit multiple people with normal strikes, then be ready.  The both of you.  Morgenstern, one more howl to keep yourself above the girls.  Cal, strike hard, but be ready to howl to keep attention to you and Morg.  Be ready, we don't know if it will get back up, or not."

[ID: 72390] [BD: 3+2+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Meteor Break] 12x11=132-75= 57 dmg

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:
Head: (1352/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:................1465 / 1505 HP   | 154/154 EN
[H:6] Morgenstern:.........652 / 760 HP     | 66/66 EN
[H:1] Hirru:..................780 / 780 HP     | 67/78 EN 

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Edited by Hirru

ID# 72405 results:

Battle: 3+2+1 (concentration)=6 Hit San ge: 7x2=14x21=294-75=219 Dmg

Hakai nodded to Beatbox, understanding his annoyance at not getting to hit the boss, due to the bosses falling animation. She would do her best to deal as much damage as she could so that he could get the last hit reward. She knew that he really wanted it. She raised her katana and attacked the fallen giants head, carving lines wherever her katana landed before retreating once more. Now it was up to party two. Well, if the boss didn't kill them all with his next hit. That was always a possibility, and now that her safeguard was gone she was definitely feeling a lot less safe. She gripped her katana tightly, annoyed that she hadn't been able to get a status effect yet. She doubted she would get another chance at the speed that this fight was going. She was actually surprised. She had thought that the boss would be a tank, meaning that the fight would last forever. Now, if he stood up again..... Well, the fight would certainly last a lot longer.

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Head: (1133/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:2] Hakai:..................740 / 740 HP     | 36/64 EN 

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:

Edited by Hakai

Tanos roared in pain as player after player attacked him. Soon he was annoyed, and had enough of this. His legs feeling stronger than ever, he stood, the ground shaking as his hands helped him up. He leaned over and picked up his club, looking at the meals that had hurt him. He would get them later, but for right now he was hungry. He looked at the other group, and eyed them carefully. He noticed the black-haired player, and thought he looked like a good enough appetizer for the big meal he planned to make with the other meals. He leaned down and picked up the player in his fingers, and held up up above his head, letting him go and letting him drop into his awaiting mouth. He awaited for the slow descending fall into his mouth, where he greedily awaited the sound of bones against the edges of his giant mouth, and the screams that the meal would give.

<<Devour>> Ability activated

LD Order: (Order is set by Hate)

Healthcliff: 1-4
Macradon: 5-8
Hikoru: 9-11 (Hikoru is being Devoured)
Zandra:12-14
Beatbox: 15-17
Itzal: 18-20

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 72408

BD: 6

CD: 11

LD: 9

MD: 4

Abilities:

Spoiler

Titanfall: When either one or both legs are taken down, Tanos falls and causes a small tremor in the ground, dealing 100 unmitigated damage to Every Player In the Room without survival, but only 50 damage to players with survival in the boss room (This ability consumes Safeguards)

Devour: When Tanos is standing back up after being brought down with Titanfall, he grabs a random player from the next active party (the one who is about to have their turn) and throws them in the air to eat them. If this airborn player rolls a CD of 6+ on their attack, OR if they have Acrobatics, they can attack Tanos' head on this turn. However, if Tanos' head is not attacked in this manner, the player will be "Devoured" meaning that they will be dealt 200 damage and be unarmed for the duration of the fight and unable to use their weapon. This will be fixed once the player has had a chance to rest. Tanos can be stopped by this player's part if someone scores at critical hit, or attacks the boss with a stunning attack, causing Tanos to miss and not devour the airborne player.

Health:

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Leg 1: (650/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (650/650) M: 150 
Head: (1133/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:1]Hikoru:................1015/1015 HP |  89/100 EN (Airborne)

Hikoru awaited for his turn to hit the monster after it had fallen once the smoke cleared from the dirt that had flown at him and every other player here. He was cleaning off his glasses when he felt himself flying. He looked up, and screamed as he realised he was getting picked up. The creature held him above his head, and he got a good look at the inside of the creatures mouth, which mainly looked like dirt and stone, but its teeth were sharp, and they looked deadly. Then, before he knew it, he was dropping. He screamed and gripped onto his dagger. As he looked though, he realised that this was a good chance to attack his head, and he could even see a crack from here, and this was the perfect oppertunity. Using his <<Acrobatics>> Mod, he found his center and moved toward the attack, Screaming and attacking the head. He finished his Sword Art, he ran down the creatures out side, hopping from rock to rock and soon landing on the ground safely. He breathed and looked at the group, eyes wide and falling to his knees, adrenaline rushing in his veins

"That... was... scary..." Was all he could make out before he stood and watched the boss more carefully.

ID: 72409

BD: 6+4=10 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x19= 247-75= 172 Damage to the head

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Leg 1: (650/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (650/650) M: 150 
Head: (961/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:1]Hikoru:................1015/1015 HP |  79/100 EN (On the ground once more)

The rotation in parties went smoothly, but the great giant seemed to have regained strength in its legs and stood up once more. Standing strong, the giant would grab a player, it was Hikoru. "Let go of him!" Macradon shouted as he ran towards the giant. But even the big bad "slow" giant was faste enough to just swoop down with its arm and grab Hikoru like that. For what Macradon was to see would be a horrible sight. The giant would lift Hikoru up above its head while it hat its mouth open, ready to eat Hikoru, devour him like a beast. As the beast let go, Hikoru was capable of getting out of the way and strike upon the giant's head. "Good job Hikoru! That was awesome!" he said, admiring the way Hikoru just narrowly escaped what seemed to be his demise.

Macradon would not lose focus, he would begin to set up another sword art, but his <Charge> skill was already blown off, he would not be able to use it against this giant once again, so his damage output would be relatively low for this fight, at least if they weren't going for the head. Macradon was using a lot of energy to pull off AOE attacks, and so was Zandra, but he would rest assured that the two warriors would be able to handle this with no quarrel. "Zandra, let's take down his legs again!" he roared out as a call to Zandra for them both to unleash heavy AOE Sword Arts at the giant's legs so the rest of the party would be able to handle the head and kill the boss. Macradon wasn't really too fixated upon the last hit reward anymore, it was just a thing that people prized too much, he had already felt the loss of one beforehand, so just getting a new one wouldn't feel to great.

Macradon made his pursuit to the giant's legs. His sword booming in a bright light as the curved sword would begin to cleave through stone like butter. That was at least what was happening in this virtual world. As he unleashed his most powerful AOE attack, Macradon would strike six times. Cleaving in wide arcs that would hit both of the legs, dealing as much AOE damage as he possibly could, but he knew that Zandra would be able to triumph in the AOE department as per usual after the update to few Sword Arts. The rest of the party would also be able to strike upon the legs, weakening them, possibly taking them down once again to strike upon the giant's head.

ID: 72410
BD: 8+4=10(12), Hit!
CD: 2, No proc
Sword art used: Calamity Disaster 6x2x25-150=150 AOE DMG

Spoiler

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Leg 1: (500/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (500/650) M: 150 
Head: (961/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:6] Calrex:.................1465 / 1505 HP   | 154/154 EN
[H:6] Morgenstern:.............652 / 760 HP    | 66/66 EN
[H:2] Hakai:...................740 / 740 HP    | 36/64 EN 
[H:4] Teayre:.................1005 / 1055 HP   | 95/106 EN
[H:1] Hirru:...................780 / 780 HP    | 67/78 EN 

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff:...............1565/1615 HP  | 150/150 EN 
[H:1]Hikoru:...................1015/1015 HP  |  79/100 EN
[H:0]Beatbox:...................795/795  HP  |  78/78  EN
[H:4]Macradon:.................1075/1115 HP  |  74/110 EN (+10 HP Battle Healing)
[H:1]Zandra:...................1355/1355 HP  |  96/124 EN 

Edited by Macradon

"Good" muttered the guild leader as he observed the people around him. Ah he absorbed with little difficulty the damage received from the giant's fall. Most of raid members did well in withstanding the blast so he didn't have to use any of his consumables. With s glance he spotted Macradon deal a AoE hit and for the first time in a while, the leader of the Blood Oath smirked at himself. "I guess I should follow suit." he said as he charged besides him. his demonic gear unleashed a mighty horizontal slash with light extending from the sword. The light hit the entirety of both legs like a laser but to his dissapointment, the hit didn't bring the titan down a second time as the HP bars didn't turn red but yellow-orange. At these time he thought that it would've been better if he went with a different unique skill, one more... damage related.

"Let's keep this up boys and girl! Cut him down again with all the AoE skills you've got!" he bellowed, his imposing tone reaching thoughout the battlefield.

Spoiler

Previously Calrex and Morgestern got hit by the Boss' ability, Cal's thorns damage wasn't taken into account so a extra 28 Thorns Damage will be subtracted from the Head.

ID# 72411  BD: 10 (natural) 
Unique Skill "Holy Sword" Sword Art: (V) Goliath’s Swing - 1x11*(19+8+2) & AOE = 319 Raw Damage - 150 Mitigation = 169 Damage

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Leg 1: (331/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (331/650) M: 150 
Head: (933/2000) M: 75

Active Party:

[H:1] Hirru:...................780 / 780 HP    | 67/78 EN 

Tanos- The Unshakable

Party 2:
[H:6]Heathcliff:...............1565/1615 HP  | 150/150 EN 
[H:1]Hikoru:...................1015/1015 HP  |  79/100 EN
[H:0]Beatbox:...................795/795  HP  |  78/78  EN
[H:4]Macradon:.................1075/1115 HP  |  74/110 EN 
[H:1]Zandra:...................1355/1355 HP  |  96/124 EN 

There, the boss fight went on smoothly. The boss had been brougth down to its legs. But rigth after the first team had strike the boss, it regained its strength and pushed itself back up. But that wasnt the worst. The behemoth also gripped Hikoru and lifted him high in the air. "Hik!" I shouted as I darted forward, rigth after the KoB memebers Macradon and Heathcliff. Both of them reduced its health by quite alot and I just needed to land a strike to all shatter them. Thou that wasnt the case. When I stood infront of the giant all alone. They had backed to give me room to swing mybaxe without risking to hit them. A froze in place. Last time, the exitment had made the body moving, swing the axe and cleaving thru the rock hard monster. But by some reason, I couodnt even lift the axe. What is wrong? Am I lagging or what? After standing still for some seconds the opportunity to strike had disapeared and I had to head back to ly group. As I joined their ranks again, I couldnt face any of the others with my blushing face. "sry guys. Dont know what happened." I mumbled and looked at the ground, kicked a rock.

Spoiler

ID# 72412  BD: 1 miss

Tanos- The Unshakable:

Leg 1: (331/650) M: 150
Leg 2: (331/650) M: 150 
Head: (933/2000) M: 75

Active Party: