[PP - KE - F11] Baptism by blood

It was finally time to test her hypothesis, would having her inner desires surface. Would that viciousness help her get over the current 'top' of her abilities? That is what she'll test upon the mobs on the 11th floor. She retrieves one of the vials she got from Zandra and pops open the cork. After a second of looking at the ominous content, she reluctantly gulps it down in one go. Shuddering at the unpleasant taste, the blonde checked her gear to ensure she was on tip-top condition.

Soon after that, she left her home. Kimba followed suit but was not pleased as the blonde, despite the protest she put to Ariel drinking that potion. "I thought you'd like the idea of us having a more synchronized mindset." muttered the blonde as she noticed her familiar's foul mood. They didn't get far into the wild as the blonde already encountered a pack of undead dog-like creatures. With Kimba bearing her fangs, Ariel did the same as she felt an urge to end their existence with her dark 2 handed assault spear, so she acted with  extreme ferocity.

ID# 72456  BD: 10 (nat)  
Sword Art: (8) Hellish Twice - 2x2*(15+5+2) & AoE

Ariel: 1135/1135 HP | 104/112 EN

Undead Dog: 0/88 HP

Spoiler

Name: Agressiveness
Tier: 2
Effect: An overwhelming sense of bloodlust assaults the user, the primal instinct of desire for more surface as you become more aggressive in pursuing that desire. This effect lasts up to 10 posts.As a side effect, it weakens the user's willpower having his/her true thoughts surface with little concern for the repercussions. With extended usage, the player becomes one with his/her desires.

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,135  HP
112 Energy
3 Accuracy
3 Evasion
15 / 19 Base Damage 
30 Mitigation

Hide contents

HP: 1120 (lvl. 56 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 56 x2
Accuracy: 1(lucky charm) +1(precision) +1(weapon)
Evasion: 2(lucky charm) +1(Sprint and Acrobatics)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) + 5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) / +4 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(LA skill)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Omamori: Feline Eyes» (+2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy) (lucky charm)
» «Raid Gear» (+2 Savvy, +1 Light Momentum) (light armor)
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (2h assault spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» Under the effect of <Aggressiveness> (RP purpose)

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

aaaaa

Lowenthal lazed about in his home on the eleventh floor. In his hands he held the red cape, a demonic item rewarded to him from his last floor boss fight. He kept it, as a keep sake, thinking nothing of it. It was only one demonic after all, not like Tristan or Zelrius with about twenty demonic's between the two of them. Lowenthal let out a powerful yawn as he sat up from his lying position. He figured now, would be a good time for a walk. He locked the door to his player home, and began his usual long walk along the coast line. As he walked he felt the seaside air shift. "Storm's coming in. I won't be out that much longer anyway." Lowenthal said to himself, before skipping a stone into the ocean.

Subconsciously, Lowenthal opened his menu and peered into his map. Shizuka said she'd be back today, and he was awaiting her return. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a friend icon drift by. However it wasn't to his house, but instead to where undead spawned. If it was Shizuka, she'd end up in trouble. But, Shizuka knew where his house was, why would she be heading there? Curious he headed off to follow the dot.

When he arrived, he activated his stealth.(14) And to his surprise, he didn't see Shizuka at all, but yet another bride to be. Ariel. He saw that she was in full battle attire, and now wielding a two handed spear. Alongside her pet, Kimba four undead hounds spawned. The first of many of the undead traps of this place. Before Lowe could even think about hopping in to help, Ariel had already dealt with the creature in a single swing. Lowenthal broke his stealth, and entered in behind Ariel. " @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, a pleasure. Working out some pre-marital stress? I can dig it." Lowenthal said, joking with the woman.

Edited by Lowenthal

Either the vial was working or not, at least for the intended purpose, the blonde couldn't distinguish at the current state. As this wasn't the real world where it would take time for something ingested to get to the bloodstream and then mess with the brain; the potion she'd taken had already started to unchain, the moral bindings that the blonde had instilled on herself. After dispatching the 4 mobs, a thirst for more overwhelmed her and like some kind of untamed beast, she was searching for her next prey already. At this point Kimba's howl, her attempt to restore the blonde's usual state, would only irritate the girl. After the 3rd howl, the blonde took a deep breath, after making a dissatisfied expression, and turned towards Kimba shouting from the top of her lungs at the lion cub.

"Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt uuuuuuup already!" she cried out, rivaling the <Howl>'s skill intensity despite her not having it. Ariel's usually silver eyes, were tainted by red veins. A bit earlier, she could've heard some noise behind her. As her conscious was beginning to loose up, her instincts kicked in as she tighten the grip around her weapon. She turned around bearing her fangs at @Lowenthal. "What do you want?" she asked, not really knowing who he was. After a few moments she recognized the face and a angry expression surfaced as her eyes next set on the cape he had. "I see you've brought me my cape!" she reached over for the item she'd thought it was hers.

Something was different about Ariel. Her stance, the way she moved, nothing was right. At first Lowenthal thought it was another tricky mob, much like the ones that took his form. As Kimba howled, Lowenthal could only sense distraught in it's voice. Ariel then shouted at Kimba. Something wasn't just different, something was wrong. Lowenthal took a defensive step back as Ariel turned to meet his gaze. Lowenthal recognized that face of extreme anger. Lowenthal removed the cape from his person. "Yeah sure, here. Take it. Like I care." Lowenthal said, tossing the cape her direction. He didn't want to start anything, and the best thing to do now was play by her rules, and wait till she was herself again. If it even was possible. "Calm down, it's me. Lowenthal. You do remember, yes?" Lowenthal asked, taking another defensive step back. He felt a droplet strike the back  of his hand. Rain was going to start pouring down soon. Lowenthal quickly scanned the area for escape routes if he needed them. Directly behind him was a no go, the range of her weapon would strike easily. The walls were either to steep, or would become to slick once the rain started. Seemed like the only way out was through talking.

He gave it willingly, so why was she still desiring to lay hands on him? this question should've been on Ariel's mind but that rational thought was overpowered by something else... something more primal. "Are you mocking me?" she asked with rage. She loosen the grip with one hand and used it to summon her HUD Menu. Within her blurry gaze, she selected the 'Duel' option then set it to 'Full HP Loss'. "Cam down??? I'm perfectly calm. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling great. Haven't felt like this since I almost died to a group of nepents back when I was a low level." she panted a couple of times to get her breath, before continuing: "Fight me Lowe, I need to prove something... to you and myself." she muttered with ragged voice. For now she would watch his reaction, ignoring the growling lioness by her side but still answering her; slowly, she muttered in a low tone... for Kimba's ears only: "And you, either you're with me to the end... or I can find some other familiar who can obey me. Your choice!" She then continue glancing at Lowe as he took a couple of steps back, a grin appearing on her face: "Are you going to back out on me? Want me to tell Hikoru how much a coward his mentor is? Even if it'll break his heart, I'll be sure to comfort him..." she then let out a small ominous chuckle.

Lowenthal stared at the duel request, several emotions running through his mind. Anger, confusion, compassion, he didn't know what to feel. The thought of declining the challenge crossed his mind. He didn't want to fight. "Dammit Ariel! Listen to yourself!" Lowenthal challenged. "This, this isn't you! Death duels, threats, yelling at Kimba!" Lowenthal drew his dagger. If he declined, she would likely attack him anyway. He gritted his teeth, sick in his stomach as he pressed accept on the duel request. He readied his stance, as the timer clocked down to the start of the duel. "I'll make you see clearly! Even if I have to beat some sense into you!" Lowenthal shouted again. A flash of light lit the area, three seconds later faint thunder could be heard. He didn't want to fight Ariel, he just wanted to talk some sense into her. His sword art list, gave him relatively cheap stuns. He'd use those t his advantage. But, he didn't know the spear skill set at all.

ID: 72469 LD:6

Would he accept? refuse? it didn't matter, the fact that he easily discarded a item that a whole raid team fought and sweat for only added more fuel to the fire that was burning inside her. The catalyst for her aggressivity was, the potion she ingested earlier, wasn't showing signs of mellowing so most of Lowenthal's words registered as noise to her. Her eyes however saw him draw his blade. "That's the spirit!" she almost shouted, delighted that he wouldn't try to escape; not that she had any intention of letting him anyway. Eyeing the countdown timer she took a few steps back, putting some distance between them and entered her combat stance. The black 10 feet spear with the banner on top flailed in the wind as she raised it to a ~60º angle. "Now, show me what the vice commander of the KoTB can do." The heavens have started weeping, showering them with water droplets and background noise. "For some reason or another, I've always hated you Lowe." another thunder cracked and shed light on their surrounding. "But even if you're a ex-guildmember of mine... I won't hold back!" Not a simple tinge of regret or second thought in her tone, the blonde was emanating pure hate from her body while having a euphoric/maniacal grin on her face. She takes a step forwards as soon as the countdown hits 0. But her rage got the better of her as she struck, but felt no resistance but the airs. She cursed under her breath, the distance was closed between them, neither of them could use the dmg boost the charge skill provided.

ID# 72470  LD: 6

ID# 72471  BD: 1 (miss, LM procs)

Ariel: 1,135/1,135 HP | 110/112 EN
Lowenthal:

As lighting flashed, light flooding the area around the two warriors, Lowenthal sidestepped away from Ariel's attack. He sudden rage, making her move easy to see coming. "Ariel this isn't you!" Lowenthal pleaded as he closed the distance between the two of them. In a battle of dagger versus spear, dagger won close range every time. In tight quarters, spears were as useful as a well bucket with a hole. Lowenthal entered the stance for his strongest Sword Art, but switched it last minute to his weakest. As long as his attack hit, Ariel would be stunned. It would buy him precious moments of time. "Ariel! You're not seeing clearly! Something has clouded your mind your judgement!" Lowenthal screamed as he attacked. But he held back, his dagger's sword art skill not activating, and causing his hand to miss completely. "Dammit! I don't want to hurt you Ariel! Snap out of it!" Lowenthal pleaded again, staying in close to Ariel

ID: 72473 BD: 3(miss)

Ariel: 1,135/1,135 HP | 110/112 EN
Lowenthal:640/640 HP | 62/64 EN

Edited by Lowenthal

The orange haired's pleas fell on deaf ears. She could see his lips moving but couldn't distinguish the words forming, if anything they sounded more like squeals. In a instant, she felt the battle rush flowing through her pixelated veins and prepared to evade or parry the dagger. But it ever came, it remained frozen in his hands. The sight of hesitation angered the blonde to the extend that veins were now visible on her neck. "Don't you dare get cold feet now. You're a front liner god dammit! Its no wonder little join our ranks with people like you being called the "elite"! Or are you saying that I'm a greater threat than a boss fight." that thought brought a smile on her face. in the next instant, her weapon started glowing a dark purple as she was about to activate a sword art. She unleashed an acrobatic combo involving sweeps, pole vaulting with kicks and a concluding thrust to @Lowenthal's guts. "Stand up! face me seriously, or I will tell Hikoru and the world that his Mentor is but a coward who frozes in battle!" she said tauntingly.

Lowe missed in his previous post. Savvy, +2 Acc, procs

ID# 72474 ID: 10 (4+3+1+2, non-crit) 
Sword Art:  (11) Vent Forth - 5x2*19= 190 Raw Damage - 52 Mitigation = 138 Raw Damage

Ariel: 1,135/1,135 HP | 100/112 EN (+1-11)
Lowenthal: 502/640 HP | 62/64 EN <Stunned>

Lowenthal saw the blow coming, and could do nothing to avoid it. Instead he chose to brace for impact. It helped, slightly as Ariel's attack pounded against his armor and through him aside. Lowenthal coughed as he bounced off of the rocky wall, and onto the ground. Ariel's insults continued trying to goad him into a rage like hers. She was stronger then him, no doubt in his mind. She wasn't stronger than a boss, but she was smarter. She now stood between his only exit, and the blow was hard enough to stun Lowenthal. Lowenthal's hair collected mud, as he spat and gasped for air. Slowly he stood, against the effects of the stun. His body straining as his muscles pulled against one another. Lowenthal held his dagger loosely in his hand, before his grip returned from the effects of the stun. "Shut." Lowenthal gasped aloud, falling to one knee. "Up." He said, looking up at the blonde warrior. "Just, who the hell do you think I am!?" Lowenthal shouted at her. "I'm not the strongest, or the fastest, or even the bravest. But Even after all of this, I'll be able to do the one thing you'll never be able to do." Lowenthal said, panting out of breath. "And that's, forgive you." He said, readying himself again.

Ariel: 1,135/1,135 HP | 100/112 EN
Lowenthal: 536/640 HP | 62/64 EN +32 HP

The blonde's eyes squinted as she watched her opponent, no... her prey's body being thrown in the mud, the clouds still unleashing their wrath upon them in form of water and thunder. She cooked her head to the side as she watch his pitiful figure tried to fight the status debuff she's inflicted upon him. She listened to him, the distance between them allowing for a brief pause in her actions. She let out a "Oh?" keeping her mouth open in a O shape for a few moments as she looked down on him. Her smirking expression cracked as she clearly heard his last sentence: "Forgive me?" In her head, in this state, the notion of 'forgiveness' became distorted, perverted to to the degree of something almost oposite from its true meaning. She suddenly frowned and started to make small, heavy steps in the mud as she drew closer to him. "Why would I need your forgiveness? All I want from you is to grovel in the mud and apologize, for not being all those things you said. To all that dies fighting with and for you. Maybe then I will let you live." she said with a smirk, halting a few feet in front of him. Then she lowered her spear to waist level and made a single and powerful 360 degree spin, hitting @Lowenthal over the face with the bottom part of her spear, the one without the blade. 

ID# 72478 ID: 6 (3+3, non-crit) 
Sword Art: (18) Weeping Moon - AoE & 1x9 *(19+1) = 180 Raw Damage - 52 Mitigation = 128 Raw Damage

Ariel: 1,135/1,135 HP | 83/112 EN (+1-18)
Lowenthal: 408/640 HP | 63/64 EN 

Lowenthal ignored the words that Ariel spoke. The blow came swiftly across his chin, cascading him to the side and across the mud. Lowenthal rolled to his knees, his kunai still clutched in his hand. The spirit of the Spartans empowering him, making him stronger then he was before. He now wondered why he never used it in the first place. Lowenthal got to his feet, and in blinding speed he held his dagger aloft and charged against Ariel. Lowenthal entered his sword art, his dagger knocking aside her spear and grazing her chest. He spun more, his dagger crossing over he right side, and across her back. There, an attack finally landed, just one step closer to knocking sense into Ariel. "No more holding back then! Hit me with all you have!" Lowenthal said, holding the dagger at his side facing the woman. The heavy rain soon turned into a downpour, rain pelting the two almost to the point of decreased visibility.

ID: 72487 BD: 8(+3-3)
Eternal Cyclone used: (12+3(charge)*13 = 195 damage - 30 mitigation = 165 Damage

Ariel:970/1,135 HP | 83/112 EN
Lowenthal: 440/640 HP | 53/64 EN +1 -11EN/+32HP

Edited by Lowenthal

At first there was only a slight numbing of her arms as he'd struck his dagger against her spear. She wanted to make a side sweep in order to knock him away again but he managed to slip by and graze her front, then her side and her back. One would expect pain but she merely felt a tingle, as the physical pain receivers of this world were turned off. The pressure of the downpour that started felt heavier than the cuts she received. In surprise, her eyes darted at her HP bar; it dropped but not enough to put her in any danger. "Finally showing your fangs eh? But you'll have to do better than that to stop me!" She impaled her weapon to the ground and made a roundhouse kick, aiming at his shins and knocking him down in the mud; then she side stepped to the right, making sure to put some distance between them. "You asked for the best, here it is!" she bellowed with viciousness and charged at him, as soon as he got within striking range she activated her most powerful sword art and pierced @Lowenthal body with four fast stabs and concluded with a jumping slam from above. At this point, she broke a part of her true self; swearing never to use her most powerful SA against anything but mobs, now she'd depleted with a sword art... half of his HP bar, leaving it into the red zone. With an expression that looked like something out of a nightmare she asked in a low tone. "Any last words? I'll allow you to say your farewells, let the world know that there is someone out there for them." her voice cracked as she started laughing in the downpour, her entire body shaking with each cackle.

ID# 72490 BD: 8 (5+3, non-crit) 
Sword Art:  (17) Dimension Stampede - 5x3*(19+1+5) = 375 Raw Damage - 52 Mitigation = 323 Raw Damage

Ariel: 970/1,135 HP | 67/112 EN (+1-17)
Lowenthal: 117/640 HP | 53/64 EN 

Lowenthal knew he had lost. There was no chance he had of winning, not like he had one to begin with. And for the first time, in the longest time, Lowenthal had given up. There was no escape from Ariel's madness. Whatever she had done to herself, he had only hoped that she would in time come to forgive herself. A swift blow came to legs, knocking him face first into the mud. Instinct kicked in and he rolled away from the threat, from Ariel. As Lowenthal stood back up, he had realized his mistake. He had out distance between himself and Ariel, rendering his weapon worthless. Four piercing jabs came in rapid succession, draining nearly all of his health already, then  as if that wasn't enough, he was knocked backwards from another blow. Lowenthal stood to his feet, the rain washing most of the mud from his body. "Tell everyone." Lowenthal began. "Tell everyone, that I had the best time of my life! And that it's all thanks to them!" He said, smiling at Ariel.

Ariel: 970/1,135 HP | 67/112 EN (+1-17)
Lowenthal: 149/640 HP | 54/64 EN  +32HP

Edited by Lowenthal

It was at this point that almost every gesture made by the orange haired and every word spewed out of his mouth, irritated the blonde. He seems to have accepted his end, unwilling to fight back and obediently telling her his last wish. "Best times..." she muttered with a smirk. Setting her weapon to the side, she pulled out a half empty vial and showed it to him: "You know, I didn't think this would work honestly. Its a little something to loosen myself up." she gave lightly shook it several times before popping out the cork. Then she ingested the rest of the dark purple liquid. The unpleasant scent she first experienced, this time around didn't even registered on her taste buds. Just just let out a pleased expression as she crushed the empty vial in her hand, watching the resulting polygons dissipate around her hand. 

"But with this handy potion, I'll grow stronger and motivated other to do the same. Be it by submission..." a wicked grin appeared on her face as she slowly continued "or by fear."

" 'Best times' you said? NO, the best times have yet to come... I'll show the people of Aincrad a the best of times. But rest assured,  I'll make sure to send you company any who'd come to avenge you." The potion started having its effect, or better said increase the already present bloodlust. It didn't take long before she begun panting heavily an ragged. 

ID# 72533  BD: 1 (miss, LM procs)

Ariel: 970/1,135 HP | 65/112 EN (-2)
Lowenthal: 149/640 HP | 54/64 EN 

Lowenthal's body tensed as Ariel drank another potion. So that was it. She was under the same effects as Oikawa was, or something similar to it. Lowenthal was ready, he had made his peace and had accepted what was to come. But no attack came, why? Was she just toying with him, or something else entirely? Then, she threatened those who would come after her, for revenge. Lowenthal's blood boiled. "How, dare you!" He yelled, through gritted teeth. "Threating me, do all you want! Insult, berate, downright kill me! But-" Lowenthal said, readying his dagger again. "Don't you EVER threaten my friends!" Lowenthal's attack hit air, as he swung his dagger wildly. He continued to swing, Ariel casually stepping out of the way of each of his strikes.

ID# 72534  BD: 1 (miss)

Ariel: 970/1,135 HP | 65/112 EN
Lowenthal: 149/640 HP | 52/64 EN (-2)

Edited by Lowenthal

Seems she had struck a cord... good. It would be too boring to deplete him of his life if she were to die at peace. A cheesy ending like that isn't fit for a front liner, even for a bad one. She put a hand on her hip and and leaned onto the spear she'd impaled into the ground. "I'm not making any threats, just stating a fact. Even if I had the intentions of covering up your death, privy eyes are all around us in this god forsaken place and the information brokers seem to be anywhere these days. You're either blind or ignorant to the fact that that a lot of people care for you. First one would be Hik, then there would be the KoTB members." she started laughing as she continued "If anything, I would be the victim when they will come for my head in packs like wolves. Any action I'd take then it would be in pure self-defense. Or at least that's what I like to believe." she hold her stomach with her left hand, her right hand partially covering her face as she started once again laughing like a madman; her whole body shaking.

She then moved her right hand's fingers so that she could gaze at Lowenthal's figure. "If you want threats I can make those too?" In a instant, she grabbed her spear with both her hands and activated one of her mid-level sword arts. She made a brief spinning with the spear which cut straight up the middle of his chest and finishes by striking the bottom of his jaw, successfully restricting his movements. This move left him helpless before her and but with a red sliver of health. 

Pleased with her display, she once again impaled the spear into the ground and leaned towards @Lowenthal, bringing her mouth to his ear. "Tell me, who would you like accompany you into the other world? Hikoru? the members of the KoTB? or your friends and girlfriend? Just give me a name or two. As you see, I'm capable of making the necessary arrangements. Fufufufu" her clear voice sounded like the sweet whispers of a demon trying to claim his soul.

ID# 72536  BD: 10 (8+3+1, non-crit)
Sword Art: (11) Divide –  Stun & 1x8*(19) = 152 Raw Damage - 52 Mitigation = 100 Damage

Ariel: 970/1,135 HP | 55/112 EN (+1-11) 
Lowenthal: 49/640 HP | 52/64 EN <Stunned>

Lowenthal continued his fruitless assault. His desperation, mixing with anger. Lighting stoke the area around them, shaking his already clenched jaw. "You know nothing!" Lowenthal shouted, ending his attack. Gasping for air, trying to fill his lungs his oxygen. The fight was being drawn out, no thanks to Ariel. Her sadist attitude, merely toying with Lowenthal, by not killing him quickly. Just, end it already. Lowenthal thought in the back of his mind. "You speak as if you know them!" Lowenthal shouted, speaking over the rain and thunder. Lowenthal was going to speak again, but only found that he had lost his breath from Ariel's attack. Lowe dropped his kunai, it's tip sticking in the mud. Still gasping for air, his head jerked to the side, tossing his body back into the mud.

Lowenthal lied in the mud, gasping for breath. He couldn't move his body, strength leaving his body. No, he wouldn't die like. At least, not just yet. Lowe pushed himself back to his knees, hunched over, he forced air back into his lungs. His blurred vision cleared slightly as Ariel approached him. Ariel leaned down beside him to whisper into his ear. Lowenthal remained quiet for a moment. "No matter what you say. You lie about all of this, and tell people some sob story. Or you're open about it all, and you'll be hated. Either way." Lowenthal said, looking back up to Ariel. "It may not be me, but I swear. There will be someone. Not Hikoru, not Jomei, and no one from the knights. But someone will see you, for what you are." Lowenthal smiled. "Now, Are you gonna keep wasting my time or what?" Lowenthal said, giving Ariel a tired look.

Despite his state he still continued to stand up and confront her, from where did he draw that much willpower? the blonde could only wonder. She continued to listen, her injected eyes continued to watch over him as a whole for suspicious movements. He didn't show signs of wanting to fight anymore, at least not physically. As he gasped for air, the blonde also had a ragged breathing; this fight was starting to warn her out as well. She fell on one knee in front of him. She felt her heart ache for a moment, as she grabbed her chest area and gasped for air. She asked him with a displeased expression, repeating his words: "... for... what I am?" she mumbled as she had a thin moment of clarity, her silver eyes regained their usual mirror-like shine; she looked in his tired ones and:

"... a demon..." she whispered softly. A headache took over as her right hand clenched around her spear like a vice. She let out a soft moan but the 'pain', or better said 'ghost-pain' subsided after a few seconds.

"I'll be eagerly waiting for that someone, and when they come for me I'll make sure to properly introduce myself... then send them to you, so you can meet them as well." she whispered with a sadistic grin. She then stood up, as if the earlier fatigue had disappeared. She looked down on @Lowenthal and answered: "You're right, there's no point draggin' this further! I need to get to my next prey."

She took hold of the spear with both hands and raised the edged end high in the air, above them. Her excitement filled eyes laid on him as a twisted smile appeared on her expression. The weapon glowed a ominous red as she made one swift swing that left a crimson crescent wound over his chest.

Lowenthal sat there, unable to move any more. Sound, bleed away leaving only the feeling of rain against his face. Lowenthal chuckled, as time then froze. Lighting had stopped mid strike, rain ceased to fall, Ariel and her raged crazed face unmoving. Lowenthal was unable to move himself, only remember all the fun times he had. The long hours of overtime at that damnable job, just to get SAO to begin with. How did he get here, this far? He remembered, someone, a face. But who? He made a promise to him, before he went and died on Lowe. They were hunting Nepents at the time. Gathering medicine to save a npc village. Upon victory, Lowe went back to town, ended up makinf a fool of himself in front of @Calrex. Calrex was the first of many adventurers that stuck around. Soon after, there was Jomei, Piera, Lee, and Zandra. Together they had formed Lowe's guild of the Velvet Room.

After that, what happened. Lowe thought for a moment. That's right, the guild disbannded, and everyone went on thier seprate ways. Lee and Piera went on a permanent vacation, away from the world. Jomei and Zandra got together, only for Jomei to go on a solo pilgrimage. And himself, joined the Azure Brigade under Zelrius, and Ssendom. The guild died with them, after Opal's betrayal and Oikawa's action. Tristan dissapered to whom knows where.

Afterwards, he made home within the Knights of the Blood Oath. Mack, Macradon, Xion, Lawfer, and everyone else. Lowe wanted to apologize for not doing more. For always being lazy, and holding everyone back. He wanted to say sorry, for all the promises he made that he couldn't keep.

Time slowly restored itself around Lowe. Ariel moving slowly as she raised her weapon. She spoke, but Lowe couldn't hear her. He simply smiled as he remembered everyone who was ever there for him. Ariel's blade cut across his chest, and his HP began to drain away. Lowenthal closed his eyes, expecting pain but no pain came. Instead, he watched as his body dissapated into crystals around him. The world around him, faded to black and behind him glowed an ominous red. Lowental turned, knowing full well what was behind him.

"I'm gonna miss those guys, I wonder if they'll miss me." Lowenthal said to himself, before the lights cut out. And he, was no more.he almost no remorse.

Sword-Art-Online-Death.png