[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

It was an uneventful day in the shop, though hopefully he would not be able to say the same for the rest of the week. In the meantime, however, Shield decided to hone his craft further on the rack of leather armor. Although the first batch of appraisals proved to be less than fruitful, there was some good news. Pressing his loupe more firmly to his eye, he did manage to discover a Thorns enhancement on one set.

"It always seemed odd to me, having thorns on a set of light armor," he thought aloud, although as he looked at it, 'thorns' was definitely on the spec list. "Perhaps it's to be taken less literal than I've seen, and although it damages the opponent, there are no actual thorns present. That would explain why pole arm wielders still suffer the damage..."

Though he did not find anything else of note that day, he remained optimistic that business would pick up soon.

Spoiler

Leather armor 1

ID# 76124 results: Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76125 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Locked

(2 EXP)

Leather armor 2

ID# 76126 results: Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76127 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = Locked

(2 EXP)

Leather Armor 3

ID# 76128 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = Locked

(2 EXP)

Leather Armor 4

ID# 76129 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to uncommon!

Loot: 15 - Thorns

(9 EXP)

Leather Armor 5

ID# 76130 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Retry

(5 EXP)

Items bought - 4 -400 Col

(4 EXP)

-7 T1 Materials

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A merchant shop.... Its been a while since she stepped into one of these and for a good reason. But today, this particular blonde figure was just coming back from a rendezvous with her mentor and decided to pass through the market area of the noob town to try a different route from the direct one towards the teleport plaza. As usual the white furred companion was growling at the sizzling masses and making way for the two to pass. It still was funny how people instinctively made way for the lion cub despite having to know that she can't attack and deal damage to them inside a safe zone. "The human mind work in mysterious ways at times, but it can't override its basic instincts." thought the blonde with a smile as the looked at the terrified expressions that some had.

Incidentally, her eyes noticed a familiar face as she drew closer to a stall that read "Everyday Miracles". Putting up a small smile, she waved at the bored-looking dark-haired clerk. "Fancy seeing you here, I would've thought you'd be questing!" she said with a faint sarcastic tone. Looking over his wares, she deduced that he was most likely a merchant and after some musing, she opened up a menu and materialized 12 pieces of light armor. All of them were generic types that she didn't put much effort into, only thing that distinguished one half from another was that while one was Tier 1, the other was Tier 2.

"How about doing some appraisals for me?" she asked with a sly smile, next materializing 36 Tier 1 Materials, thus leaving 3 piles of items on his counter.

"Here's what I'm proposing, from businesswoman to businessman: in exchange for a all the appraising you'll do for me, YOU get to keep whatever results from these piles EXCEPT any items with one or more Unique enhancements those are for me. The rest, you can sell them... dispose of them.. I don't really care." she said with a shrug at the end.

"What do you say?" she asked with a grin.

-42 Tier 1 Materials

-7 Tier 2 Armor Pieces (1 description for all 6, the names are mostly the same but start from MK.8 up to MK.14)

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.8-14
Profession: Tailor
ID: 67542, 67543, 70110, 72866, 72867, 63089, 66262
Roll: 4(2+2), 5(3+2), 6(4+2), 6(4+2), 6(4+2), 4(2+2), 5(3+2) 
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Good
Enhancements: 
None
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

-7 more Tier 2 Armor Pieces (1 description for all 6, the names are mostly the same but start from MK.15 up to MK.21)

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.15-21
ID: 63229, 63232, 64257, 64259, 64260, 64263, 64264
Roll: 5(3+2), 6(4+2), 5(3+2), 5(3+2), 4(2+2), 6(4+2), 4(2+2) 
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 
None
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

-2 Tier 2 Handwraps

Spoiler

Name: Lion Fangs
ID:
Roll: 5(4+1)
Item Type: Handwraps
Tier: 2
Enhancements: None
Description: A simple pair of black handwraps. The model is somehow plain but has one redeeming feature,
 a white crowned lion head logo on the back of the right fingerless-like 'glove' hand wrap.

Name: Tiger Claws
ID:
Roll: 6(5+1)
Item Type: Handwraps
Tier: 2
Enhancements: None
Description: A simple pair of black handwraps with discreet silver lining. The model is somehow plain but has one redeeming feature; despite the name,
 a white crowned lion head logo on the back of the right fingerless-like 'glove' hand wrap.

This was by far the biggest order he'd received so far, and to say that Shield was excited about the possibilities would be putting it lightly. Among other things, it was his first opportunity to handle second tier equipment, so if nothing else, the experience would be educational if not fruitful. He fished out his trusty Red Wyvern Loupe, fixing the inspection tool in place by pinching it between his brow bone and the meat of his cheek before turning to the pile of second tier armor.

"Let's see what we can find for you..."

One piece after another, he gave each a very thorough inspection, some pieces requiring more than one pass as he turned them over in his hands. He turned the first pile into three smaller piles before straightening back up.

"This is definitely a challenge," he said, fishing the jeweler's loupe out of its spot over his eye. "I'll keep at it, but these pieces don't want to tell me much."

He held his hand over the first pile.

"These ones are only ever going to be good quality, I'm afraid to say. They're obviously more impressive than their first tier counterparts, but in aesthetics alone. This pile," he continued, moving his hand to the second, "I have yet to get to."

The last pile had two items. He held up one in each hand.

"We have Light Momentum on this one, and Recovery on this one. No uniques just yet. I'm assuming we're going with the original arrangement that you have no interest in keeping these items?"

T2 Items

Spoiler

MK15

ID# 76252 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to uncommon!

Loot: 5 - Light momentum

(9 EXP)

MK 16

ID# 76253 results: Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76254 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 17

ID# 76255 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 18

ID# 76256 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76257 results: Craft: 9 + 1 = 10 - Success! Upgraded to uncommon!

Loot: 2 - Recovery

(9 EXP)

MK 19

ID# 76258 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Try again

(5 EXP)

Edited by Shield

After heaving a short breath and taking a minute to stretch his neck, Shield returned to the task at hand. Although the stack of materials in front of him kept dwindling, the armor he had gotten stuck on at the end of his last set of attempts continued to vex him. After a fourth attempts, he was forced to set it aside, determined that it did not have anything unusual to it.

As soon as he lifted the next item, however, something stood out to him. The familiar enhancement discovery screen came into view, but there was a second little notification in the corner of his loupe's view that he almost didn't recognize.

"Wait... it's unique!" he exclaimed, opening the sub menu to view the details.

"Envenom... fascinating!"

He set the item aside, blinking for a moment before moving on to the next items, which were immediately locked and inconclusive respectively. He sighed, letting his eyes come back into focus.

"That's very promising! I can't say if we'll find anything else of note, but we're off to a good middle!"

Spoiler

MK 19 - Continued

ID# 76361 results: Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76362 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76363 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76364 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 20

ID# 76365 results: Craft: 12 + 1 = 13 - Success! Upgraded to uncommon!

Battle: 10 - Unique enhancement!

Loot: 3 - Envenom

(9 EXP)

MK 21

ID# 76366 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

Lion Fangs

ID# 76367 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Eagerly returning to his work, Shield again began separating out items, laying several of the suits of armor in a neat stack along the right side of the counter with the other items that had been found to have typical enhancements. He set one aside with the other mundane pieces and then the last one with the standard enhancements before removing his loupe once again to let his eyes rest from the intense angles of the lens.

"Not as much good news with this batch, I'm afraid," he began, shoving the unenhanced items further to the side. "There are a couple of items that are fine, but not unusual in any real way. One has a rank of damage mitigation, and two more have a rank of evasion each. As usual, you have first call if you want the items for your own purposes, or if you would like me to continue appraising them, but you sounded like that was not the case."

He pulled a rag from the underside of the counter and mopped his brow which by now had begun to ache a little.

"I'll be ready to press on in a moment. Just give me a second."

[Remaining T1 Materials - 21]

Spoiler

MK 8

ID# 76509 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded item to Uncommon!

Loot: 18 - Damage Mitigation

(9 EXP)

MK 9

ID# 76510 results: Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 - Success! Upgraded item to Uncommon!

Loot: 10 - Evasion

(9 EXP)

MK 10

ID# 76512 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76513 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76514 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 11

ID# 76516 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76517 results: Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 - Try again

(5 EXP)

-7 T1 Mats

Edited by Shield

The stacks of both armor and materials were growing ever thinner as Shield worked, occasionally setting an item aside that might have potential, but for the most part, he did not seem particularly interested in any of the results. At the very least, not so much as had the Envenom armor.

"The overall consensus is that these items aren't bad," he said aloud, passing yet another set of non-unique armor aside. "It's just that I don't think they're what you were looking for."

He organized everything neatly before walking through it, feeling it was only fair to give the person who had financed the transaction full disclosure before they signed away their items on a whim.

"We have one from this set that's uninteresting. We have one suit with Savvy and another with Thorns. Nothing else seems to stand out from these. Give me a minute. I'll see what the rest has to offer."

Spoiler

MK12

ID# 76547 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Item locked!

(2 EXP)

MK13

ID# 76548 results: Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 - Success! Upgraded to Uncommon!

Loot: 7 - Savvy

(9 EXP)

MK14

ID# 76549 results: Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 - Try again

(5 EXP)

Lion Fangs

ID# 76550 results: Craft: 4 + 1 = 5 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76551 results: Craft: 6 + 1 = 7 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76552 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76553 results: Craft: 8 + 1 = 9 - Try Again

(5 EXP)

[-7 T1 Materials]

Edited by Shield

He had taken a couple of attempts to look over the gauntlets before, but nothing unusual had stood out to him. With the armor already gone through, he decided it was a good idea to look into the pieces once again. Unfortunately, the reason they had been so uncooperative earlier seemed to be that they were entirely mundane. Admitting defeat, he set the item aside as generic Tier 2 stock.

Moving on to the hand wraps, these had a slightly more interesting story, actually hiding a Bleed enhancement. He set them aside as a potential gift for Beat when they reached Tier 2. With the last of the items exhausted, he turned his attention to the few items whose enhancements most appealed to him personally.

The set of armor with Thorns also appeared to have an Evasion enhancement, although they locked immediately after discovering this detail.

"Well, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, that does it for the items you had commissioned. Was there anything else you had for me to look at?"

Spoiler

Lion Fangs (continued)

ID# 76624 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 = Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Tiger Claws

ID# 76625 results: Craft: 12 + 1 = 13 - Success! Upgraded to Uncommon!

Loot: 16 - Bleed

(9 EXP)

MK14 - 2nd slot

ID# 76634 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76635 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to Rare!

Loot: 13 - Evasion

(9 EXP)

ID# 76636 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 13 - 2nd Slot

ID# 76637 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76638 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try Again

(5 EXP)

[-7 T1 Materials]

Edited by Shield

Diligently, Shield set bat to the task of appraising, though many of the items had proven uninteresting, there were still a handful of yet unlocked items that bore further investigation. First back on the chopping block were the Tiger Claws. Although they had been shown to have a Bleed enhancement, as soon as he resumed his investigations, they immediately locked, unfortunately having nothing else of interest about them.

Setting those aside, he moved on to the set of armor that had the hidden Savvy enhancement. As he peeled back the layers, it actually revealed itself to not only have a second slot of Savvy, but also a slot of Evasion.

An interesting combination... The evasion gives a player better odds to avoid an attack, and each time they do, they get a bonus to their own attacks.

He set the piece aside, curious as to how much such a piece might fetch.

Spoiler

Tiger Claws

ID# 76847 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

MK 13

ID# 76848 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76849 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to Rare!

Loot: 9 - Savvy

(9 EXP)

ID# 76850 results: Craft: 9 + 1 = 10 - Success! Upgraded to Perfect!

Loot: 13 - Evasion

(9 EXP)

MK 11

ID# 76851 results: Craft: 6 + 1 = 7 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76852 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76853 results: Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 - Try again

(5 EXP)

[-7 T1 Materials]

Edited by Shield

The next batch that Shield set himself to review was one disappointment after another. Four consecutive items locked themselves as soon as he so much looked at them. He was beginning to wonder if he should stop altogether and resume another time, but after checking the suit of armor that had the Recovery enhancement from earlier, his luck turned around, at least to some extent.

What's this? Damage Mitigation? That's never a bad thing to find on a suit of armor. What else does this little treasure hide?

After inspecting for a few more moments, the golden exclamation mark announced the discovery of yet another enhancement.

Evasion? Well... I suppose this is a very diverse piece, but it doesn't seem to be very useful for any one purpose in particular. This may be a hard sell...

He set it aside none the less. Perhaps someone might want it, but that seemed unlikely considering the way that he himself preferred to arrange enhancements on loot.

Spoiler

MK 11

ID# 76912 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

MK 8

ID# 76913 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 9

ID# 76914 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 15

ID# 76915 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

MK 18

ID# 76916 results: Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 - Success! Upgraded to Rare!

Loot: 19 - Damage Mitigation

(9 EXP)

ID# 76917 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to Perfect!

Loot: 11 - Evasion

(9 EXP)

[-6 T1 Materials]

Edited by Shield

Having exhausted the items that Ariel had brought him, Shield turned with a sigh to his own basic, tier one stock. There was a rack of weaponized gauntlets that he had not had the opportunity to go through before now, but for the sake of diligence, he set about the task. While the examinations were slow, he did manage to find single enhancements on a couple of the items before they locked.

Hmm... One with a slot of Regen and one with a slot of Keen. Neither really stands out as much of anything special. Most likely, I'll have to sell them at low prices to starting characters.

He set them aside, sighing heavily.

"It was so exciting going through higher tier items, but I'm completely out," he said aloud, looking through his business ledger.

As he did so, a name stood out to him.

Well, now. It's been a while since I've paid Macradon a visit. I wonder what he has in stock...

Spoiler

Gauntlets

ID# 76983 results: Craft: 5 + 1 = 6 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76984 results: Craft: 11 + 1 = 12 - Success! Upgraded to Uncommon!

Loot: 6 - Regen

(9 EXP)

ID# 76985 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

Gauntlets

ID# 76986 results: Craft: 6 + 1 = 7 - Try Again

(5 EXP)

ID# 76987 results: Craft: 12 + 1 = 13 - Success! Upgraded to Uncommon!

Loot: 1 - Keen

(9 EXP)

ID# 76988 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Gauntlets

ID# 76989 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

Spoiler

-100 Col

-6 T1 mats

+5 EXP

Edited by Shield

His arms laden with new tier two equipment, Shield plopped himself down at his work bench, setting each down carefully before taking out his trusty loupe. Unfortunately, despite having a lucky charm nearby to aid in his crafting, today would hardly be his lucky day. One at a time, the new stock began to lock up on him, the only actual enhancement revealing itself was a single slot of Heavy Momentum on one set of the Thorned Gauntlets.

"Oh for crying out- What is going on the last few days?" he fumed, tossing the uncommon items into a bin. "Did I suddenly forget how to appraise or something?"

He rested his chin in his hand, glancing over the set of items that would only ever be uncommon.

"What a shame," Shield sighed before pushing the bin to the side to make room for more items. "Better luck on the others, I suppose."

Spoiler

Thorn Gauntlets

ID# 77030 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Thorn Gauntlets

ID# 77031 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 77032 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Thorn Gauntlets

ID# 77033 results: Craft: 10 + 1 = 11 - Success! Upgraded to Rare!

Loot: 12 - Heavy Momentum

(9 EXP)

ID# 77034 results: Craft: 7 + 1 = 8 - Try Again

(5 EXP)

ID# 77035 results: Craft: 2 + 1 = 3 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Energetic Kettle Helm

ID# 77036 results: Craft: 1 + 1 = 2 - Item Locked

(2 EXP)

Spoiler

Selling: 200 Col

(2 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Beat sat in his cafe, his fingers dancing through the air as he poured over his menus. HE had been doing a little more solo questing as of late and, while he had been lucky so far, had realized that some defensive items were in order. Training Horus to enhance his damage had freed his item options up considerably, allowing him to gear more defensively should he need extra protection during a quest or if a player killer made a move against him. 

Let's hope it never comes to that...

Making a decision, he rushed through the streets to Shield's shop, opening the door and giving his friend a wave, making his way to the shelf containing the item he had seen there all week. A ring to make it more difficult for enemies to hit him seemed like the way to go since he wasn't looking to equip a shield. There was only so much one item could do for his build defensively. He brought it to the counter and quickly traded the 500 col to him. 

"Here ya go buddy. I think this should help me out." 

OC: 

Trading 500 col for the following item in stock: 

Spoiler

Name: Atlanta's Haste
Profession: Artisan
ID:  74813
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion +3
Description: 
Small silver hoop earring
Cost: 500 Col

Shield accepted the transfer, giving Beat a nod. It was odd saying goodbye to the first item he had bought, but he had a feeling he'd be seeing it around. Then again, as he thought about it, he had already traded away his first loot item as well.

Guess I'll chock this one up to another 'circle of life' thing or something like that.

He checked his cash total, doing some quick math in his head.

"Hey, Beat," he said, holding out his hand to stop his travel companion before he left. "Hold onto your extra cash. We might not be all that far from being able to buy a house, if we're smart about how we spend."

With that, he gave Beat a wave to let him know that he didn't have anything else to share. The two of them had actually been able to go on a few more quests as of late, which had been good. With his focus on the shop, Shield's level had plateaued for a little while, but with his experience beginning to add up once again, he could see the front lines not being too terribly far away.

[+500 Col, -Atlanta's Haste]

Edited by Shield

Khrysaor was walking around on the first floor, in search for a merchant shop. He needed a few items for his up coming adventures. As he walked around his eyes landed upon an interesting shop and decided to check it out. He walked in and saw what he thought was the owner of this quaint little shop and waved his hand and said, "Hello, there buddy. My name is Khrysaor and I am looking to buy a teleport crystal. Here's the required Col. for it." He then placed a small sac of coins on the table, and waited for the owner to give him one of the basic teleport crystals.

-2200 Col.

+1 Basic Teleport Crystal

Shield glanced over at the newcomer and listened to his request, giving a short but courteous nod with his shaggy head.

"Not a problem," he answered, turning to the shelf beside his station and lifting down the blue, rectangular prism.

He passed the item across the counter to the player, accepting the Col in exchange.

"And nice to meet you, @Khrysaor. You can call me Shield. Let me know if you need anything else, alright?" he added, touching his fingers to his eyebrow in an informal salute. "Mind if I ask what your profession is? It's in a merchant's best interest to know the people around and have good business relations. If nothing else, if you end up with a surplus of uncommon or rare quality items that you're having trouble moving off the shelves, you can always sell them to me and I'll make sure they get into the hands of those who need them."

[+200 Col, Sold from stock: Basic Teleport Crystal, +1 EXP]

Edited by Shield

Khrysaor gave the bag of Col and recieved the crystal from the now named player, Shield. He said, "Thanks, Shield it was great doing business with you. I am a blacksmith, and its a pretty interesting idea of seeling some of my wares here. Actually I never did think about selling some of my items to the merchant, its a great idea. Thanks for it, and if I am ever thinking of selling anything I made I will think of you first and head straight here to see if we can make some deal. For now bye, hope to see you again sometime." He shook Shield's hand befroe waving his hand in a bye gesture and leaving the store.

+1 Basic Teleport Crystal

Shield rummaged around behind his counter, checking the in-game time and cursing under his breath. Only a handful of hours left before the big boss battle. He fished out a potion from his stock and set it down, knocking it over on the counter. If not for the stopper, the contents would have been lost. Still, he hurriedly righted the bottle with a shaking hand.

His left hand gripped the right, trying to force them to steady one another.

Settle down! You've fought countless bosses before in other games! Just focus, and gear yourself appropriately! Nothing else you can do, right?

With a forced, deep breath, he finished going through his stock, separating the consumables he would be using at the start from the ready items he would have in reserve for the fight itself.

"Okay... pre-consumables... immolation potion from stock, and potion of overhealth from the beginner quest. Ready items... two stacks of healing potions, stack of antidotes, potion of sand armor, and a teleport crystal. That should do it... I hope."

Swallowing hard, he set about closing the shop, trying to act as if everything were normal.

[-11400 Col, +5 Healing Potions, + 5 Antidote Potions, +1 Immolation Potion, +1 Teleport Crystal, +12 EXP]

Edited by Shield

Beat refilled the glass of a customer as his fingers danced in the air, the ghostly menu that floated in front of him moving by at a blistering pace. Beat was doing a quick inventory or his stock and wanted to be sure that he was sufficiently prepared for the higher difficulty floors once he and Shield reached tier 2. He ceased filling the glass and his brow furrowed as he spotted a problem in his stock of battle ready items.

So stupid...I’d better go take care of this now before I forget.

“Be right back!”

Beat quickly rushed to Shield’s shop and went straight towards the shelf containing all of the general purpose items.

“So guess who has yet to buy a teleportation crystal?!”

He pointed at himself with a smile as he grabbed one of the blue teleportation crystals and set it on the counter as he opened his trade menu and traded 2200 col to his friend. Sighing as he added the item to his inventory as a feeling of relief came over him. Having an escape plan was always a comforting feeling. He grinned at his questing partner as he placed the crystal in his battle ready menu.

“Let’s hope I never need this.”

OC: Paying 2200 col for 1 Teleportation Crystal

-2200 col +1 Basic Teleportation Crystal

Shield accepted the transfer, passing the crystal back across the counter to @Beat. He held the younger man's gaze, knowing full well the reason he was buying the crystal. He had been preparing just as feverishly for the upcoming fight, with only a matter of minutes to spare before they needed to gather.

"For your sake, yes, let's hope you need it," he agreed, not letting his hand off of the crystal just yet. "But more importantly, when you need it, let's also hope you're not too proud or too stubborn to admit it."

Slowly, he let his hand off of the item before turning back to his work closing up the shop. Still, no matter how many times he tried to tell himself that it was just like any other night of closing up, he knew it wasn't.

Don't do anything stupid, knuckle head. We still have scores to settle once we're out of here.

[+200 Col, +1 EXP]

Unique items... Beatbox had desire for them really... but, he was looking to help beginners out as much as he could... meaning, he would want to spent every dollar he made in this world to insure that some players could potentially get themselves out of here... this being said, he had heard of a player... a merchant, that had created a tier 1 Item with blight... Beatbox was intrigued. 3000 Col was its price tag... Beatbox had smiled, it was a simple price to pay for such a unique item all on its own, even though it had the qualities of a normal bleeding item. Beatbox traveled to the first floor that is only popular out of compromise to get the one of a kind item for another to use at one point. He opened the door and saw the special item sit placed in a display case, he had walked up and pointed his finger at it "I'm here for your legendary item, I've heard you've got it appraised yourself, quite a feat I might add. You're a pretty good merchant on your own." he gave him a smile while going into his inventory to pay for the item before leaving.

@Shield

-----

Purchased: Pike

Payment: 3000 Col