[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

Shield glanced up from his work station when he heard the door, setting aside is jeweler's loupe and standing to greet the potential customer. The face was vaguely familiar, and in the time the man spent locating an item, he scanned his memory.

I think I know where I've seen him but-

He stopped mid thought as the familiar newcomer pointed to the Pike. Letting out a slightly sad sigh, he opened the display case to take out the item in question. He nodded in appreciation of the kind words.

"Well, you certainly didn't waste any time finding the best of my stock," Shield said, holding up the spear in front of his eyes to give it one last look. "This was my first unique. Sad to see it go, but it's good that someone will be putting it to good use.

He accepted the transfer and handed the Pike over to @Beatbox.

"I appreciate your patronage," he said, putting on the most genial smile that his typically stern features would allow. "If you ever find yourself overburdened with items you have no use for, bring them to me. I've got a good network for moving items into the hands of players who need them. It may not make you a fortune, but it will give you a little something for cleaning out the junk, and it will give someone else a leg up."

Giving the unnamed newcomer a parting wave, Shield watched the last of his unique items march out of the front door.

"Looks like I need to get to work finding some more."

[+3000 Col, -Pike]

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hikoru walked in and awaited the older player to notice his precense in his shop. It was nice to see another merchant making a living off of the thing that he used to do. But for now he came to deliver something. The apprentice had asked for someone to let him borrow a blootclot item, and he knew he had one with some evasion properties with it as well. He set it down and sent the request to the player to trade it, and he wouldn't ask for anything for it. He was apart of the guild after all, and he was there to help him get stronger. He looked at the man and gave him a nod

"Just return it to me when your done." He said, and left without another word once the Request was accepted

-1 <<Nemean Fur>>

<<Nemean Fur>> 
[Light Armor, Tier 2, Rare Item]
Enchants: Bloodclot, +1 Evasion, 
Description:  A cape made out of the Nemean lion's hide, said to be impervious to the elements and all but the most powerful weapons.

[+Nemean Fur]

Shield nodded as he recognized Hikoru. This was the first time that he had seen the young man since the dance, despite having some brief messages with a few of the other paladins and higher-ups of the Celestial Ascendants. It was nice having an interaction with him that didn't start with the paladin trying to sneak up on him.

"Take care," he called out to the sneak's retreating back, realizing there wouldn't be time for a proper thank you.

He stored the item, leaving his menu open to send out a second message, this time asking if anyone was interested in attempting to take on the field bosses that had inspired his interest in a bloodclot item in the first place.

"Tank... seeking a player to handle.... DPS... against... Nemean Lions..."

Giving it one more glance, he nodded to himself and posted the bulletin.

I guess we'll see if anyone else is up for an adventure.

Atzo walked into a shop. He was unsure of who’s it was beforehand though upon opening it, it shown clearly. “Shield!” Atzo said a smile on his face “Who would have guessed?” Atzo walked up to the counter “Can you do me a favor and appraise this?” He puts his Jian on the counter, and the puts 500col down as well. The old blade was showing wear though Atzo didn't mind, he liked his sword it gave him a sense of Nostalgia. He looked around the shop. “What made you decide to be a merchant if I may ask? Oh and About what you said to me before you left, I promise to do my best, Hopefully it will be easier if I can figure out how to feel emotions. That's primarily what drives me to be as selfish as I am. I apologize if I offended you as well” He walked back to the counter as He finished his sentence 

Spoiler

Item Name: Jian
Profession: Merchant
ID:  (merchant field)
Roll: (merchant field)
Item Type: 2H-Strait Sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: None
Description: see spoiler

Spoiler

Jian_(sword).jpg.ab5e6c5f37a1ed41dcb39e2e2b70c156.jpg

Beatbox over time, had thought to himself about how he had just been giving away probably too much that was special and was running low on anything really special in all honestly. And well... he was hoping that he could hire a merchant to get something "special". He had walked his way to the first floor to come back to a merchant he had bought a t1 weapon from in which he had gave it to a beginner so she could not die. He had taken a deep breath, it had seemed all of his material collecting has come to this it had seemed, he had got his way into the merchants shop and had placed the overhaul of materials on his desk "Yo Shield, I need ya to find me somethin' special. Preferably in the form of a one handed straight sword, those t2 materials is for my sword, everything else is for anything special that you can forge in which I will hand out to beginners to ensure that they'll be safe." he handed him a smile and went off waiting for the results.

@Shield

-----

-131 T1 Materials

-20 T2 Materials

-5000 Col

-1 The Silver Crescent MK. X [Good Quality T2 - OHSS]

Shield waved in greeting as he recognized @Atzo, taking a moment to look at the blade that he placed on the counter.

"Alright," he said, pulling out his jeweler's loupe and examining the item. "No promises on finding anything special, but we'll see what we can find."

Before he could truly begin, however, @Beatbox joined the other two, plopping down no small amount of Col and materials as well as an item to appraise.

"Well," Shield said, cracking his knuckles, "If you two don't mind, I think I'll go ahead and make the most effective use of my crafting ability for the day."

He summoned out a couple of items, one of them a potion for increasing the amount of crafting a tradesperson can do in a day, and the other his Crafty Mac N' Cheese that he had ordered from Beat. He consumed both quickly and set about his work.

"Here we go!"

[-1 Crafter's Respite, -1 Crafty Mac N Cheese]

[+7 additional crafting attempts, +2 to CD (after +1 item bonus)]

Spoiler

-900 Col, +9 EXP, +9 good shields

Spoiler

Appraising Jian

ID# 78122 results: Craft: 12 + 2 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 18 - Damage

(9 EXP)

ID# 78123 results: Craft: 2 + 2 = 4 - Item locked!

(2 EXP)

Appraising shield

ID# 78124 results: Craft: 2 + 2 = 4 - Item locked!

(2 EXP)

Appraising shield 2

ID# 78125 results: Craft: 4 + 2 = 6 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 78126 results: Craft: 11 + 2 = 13 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 1 - Recovery

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 3

ID# 78127 results: Craft: 11 + 2 = 13 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 3 - Recovery

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 4

ID# 78128 results: Craft: 6 + 2 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 78129 results: Craft: 9 + 2 = 11 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 19 - Damage mitigation

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 5

ID# 78130 results: Craft: 5 + 2 = 7 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 78131 results: Craft: 12 + 2 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 9 - Thorns

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 6

ID# 78132 results: Craft: 1 + 2 = 3 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

Appraising shield 7

ID# 78133 results: Craft: 9 + 2 = 11 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 15 - Paralyze

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 8

ID# 78134 results: Craft: 10 + 2 = 12 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 13 - Paralyze

(9 EXP)

Appraising shield 9

ID# 78135 results: Craft: 9 + 2 = 11 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 19 - Damage mitigation

(9 EXP)

Spoiler

+700 Col, +7 EXP, -7 uncommon shields

[+4800 Col]

Edited by Shield

Beat finished eating breakfast, ready for his quest with Atzo. He was looking forward to making a quick stop into Shield's shop to pick up that piece of regeneration armor that he had been eyeing since their adventures on the eleventh floor. It wouldn't stop everything coming at him, but it was better than nothing and, on short notice, it was probably the best he was going to be able to do. He made the short trip through the city of beginnings with Horus flying above and landing on top of the merchant shop as Beat walked inside. 

"Heyo! You around Shield?"

He walked straight to the armor on the shelf, grateful that no one had purchased it. He grabbed the item and set it on the counter as he glanced at the price tag before opening his menu. 

"1000 col? No prob."

He quickly sent 1000 col Shield's way as he added the item to his stash. He smiled at the merchant as he equipped the armor in exchange for his weapons.

"Doing some tanking for Atzo. I'll need to have a tier two armor made, but this and a potion should get me through the worst of it."

OC: Trading 1000 col for the following: 

Spoiler

Item name: Heal Yeah
ID: 77995
Roll:
 LD: 11 (6+5) CD: 5
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Regen 2
Description: A simple chest plate with three cut-out sections over the left breast, each shaped like half of a heart.

Cost: 1000 Col

Edited by Beat

Appraising Heal Yeah

ID# 78500 results: Craft: 3 + 1 = 4 - Item locked

(2 EXP)

-1 T1 Material

[+1000 Col]

Shield took one last look at the armor before frowning and handing it over to Beat.

"Sure thing, buddy. Looks like it just locked though," he said with an apologetic shrug. "I was hoping to find something else of use, but no good."

He let go of the armor, accepting the Col transfer before returning to his post and putting away his scale, lucky coin, and jeweler's loupe. He had seen a bit of a dry spell in the shop, but he suspected that was likely due to his own lack of initiative.

I need to do something to improve my chances of finding unique items. Merchant appraisals don't improve with new ranks, so it's up to me to improve my odds by my own volition.

He had heard rumors of other items and bonuses that could improve crafting, although none of them were simple or cheap to come by. He was going to have to step up hid game.

Edited by Shield
  • 2 weeks later...

Shield handed @Atzo his sword back.

"Sorry there wasn't anything else of interest on it," he said. "I looked, but it's locked up tight. Stop in soon though. And let me know if you get a shop of your own! Good business people scratch each others' backs."

With a parting wave, he turned back to @Beatbox and his requested appraisals. While the sword appeared to have a couple of simple enhancements on it, it was not quite a perfect item. It locked after the damage and accuracy enhancements revealed themselves and refused to yield and further results.

He turned next to his stock of defensive items, but other than some mundane enhancements, nothing fruitful came to light.

"Sorry, Beatbox," he said with a little half-smile. "A lot of things, but we didn't strike it rich today. I can go ahead and distribute these other items to less fortunate players, but the tier two sword was the only thing that had much of anything, and even that was hardly the special item you were hunting for. Feel free to try again, though. I've recently been improving my stats, so we might get lucky next time."

Spoiler

Items Bought:
Good quality armor x 4
-400 Col

Items Sold: 7
Recovery Shield x 2
Mitigation Shield x 2
Paralysis Shield x 2
Thorns Shield x 1

+300 Col
(11 EXP)

Spoiler

Silver Crescent

ID# 79184 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon

(9 EXP)

ID# 79185 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Uncommon to Rare!

Loot: 5 - Accuracy

(9 EXP)

ID# 79186 results: Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 79187 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item locked!

(2 EXP)

Kite Shield

ID# 79188 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try again

(5 EXP)

ID# 79189 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

(9 EXP)

Kite Shield 

ID# 79190 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

Loot: 19 - Damage Mitigation

(9 EXP)

Kite Shield

ID# 79191 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!

(9 EXP)

Kite Shield

ID# 79192 results: Craft: 6 + 3 = 9 - Try again

(5 EXP)

-4 T2 Materials
-5 T1 Materials

Edited by Shield

After a break, Shield returned his trusty jeweler's loupe to his eye, inspecting several of his long swords in hopes of discovering something that would catch his customer's interest. One after another, he uncovered mundane enhancements. A few had the ability to paralyze opponents, one had increased accuracy, and a few even had higher damage than the average sword, but nothing stood out to him as unique. He sighed, setting aside his jeweler's loupe.

"I'm going to rest my eyes for a while longer and see to some other customers," he said apologetically. "I'll keep looking and let you know if anything of interest shows up."

A handful of low level players caught his eye, who expressed interest in some of Shield's lower quality equipment to get themselves started. He sold them their gear and waved goodbye as they made their way back outside.

God, I hope they know how to use those things. I don't need the deaths of lowbies on my hands...

Purchases

Spoiler

Bought: 6, Sold: 3
-300 Col
(9 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler

OHSS
ID# 79334 results: Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 - Try again
(5 EXP)

ID# 79335 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
 Loot: 9 - Paralyze
(9 EXP)

OHSS 2
ID# 79336 results: Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 - Try again
(5 EXP)

ID# 79337 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
 Loot: 12 -  Paralyze
(9 EXP)

OHSS 3
ID# 79338 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
 Loot: 5 - Accuracy
(9 EXP)

OHSS 4
ID# 79339 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
 Loot: 11 - Paralyze
(9 EXP)

OHSS 5

ID# 79340 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try again
(5 EXP)

ID# 79341 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
 Loot: 17 - Damage
(9 EXP)

OHSS 6
ID# 79342 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
(9 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Seul wandered into the shop with his pockets lined with col and materials at the ready. It had been a while since he last visited Everyday Miracles, but he was back again to try his hand at finding a unique enhancement on a weapon. First he approached Shield and removed the right amount of money from his inventory to buy up basic two handed straight swords. Then with the materials he gathered placed in front of the man as well he would wait for him to start working, not wanting to be in the way when he did.

“Hey Shield. I’m just here to do some unique hunting, so you can expect to see me in here for the next few days. I figure if I try a lot you'll be bound to find something eventually.” He said with his focus slowly drifting down to the swords. One of them had to have a hidden property. He could feel it.

-3900 Col

-18 T1 Mats 

Edited by Seul

"Ah! Welcome back, Seul," Shield said with an incline of his head. "Not a problem. It's exactly this sort of thing for which I named my business. Let's see if we can find you a miracle."

Shield swept around to the front of his desk and picked out a handful of swihanders, setting them one at a time on the counter for inspection before returning to his work station. He took his seat and pinched his jeweler's loupe in place with the meat of his cheek and top of his eye socket before beginning on his appraisals.

"Hmm..." he said aloud, setting aside one sword after another.

As he made his way through his stock, he summoned out a potion and his trusty mac 'n cheese that he requested from Beat, using their properties to fuel his search. Finally, after a good twenty minutes of staring through his loupe, he had to set it aside.

"I'm sorry," he sighed. "I'm not finding anything right now. I'd be happy to keep going in a bit, but my eyes need a break."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 14, Selling: 6
-800 Col
(20 EXP)

Appraising

Spoiler

THSS 1
ID: 79476, Craft: 2
(5 EXP)

ID: 79477, Craft: 4
(5 EXP)

ID: 79478, Craft: 9 + 4 = 13  - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 15 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 2

ID: 79479, Craft: 1
(2 EXP)

THSS 3

ID: 79480, Craft: 3
(5 EXP)

ID: 79481, Craft: 6 + 4 = 10  - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
(9 EXP)

THSS 4

ID: 79482, Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 3 - Keen
(9 EXP)

THSS 5

ID: 79483, Craft:12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 16 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 6

ID: 79484, Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 7 - Accuracy
(9 EXP)

THSS 7

ID: 79486, Craft: 1
(2 EXP)

THSS 8

ID: 79487, Craft: 5
(5 EXP)

ID: 79489, Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 14 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 9

ID: 79490, Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
(9 EXP)

THSS 10

ID: 79491, Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 10 - Paralyze
(9 EXP)

THSS 11

ID: 79492, Craft: 1
(2 EXP)

THSS 12

ID: 79493, Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 13 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 13

ID: 79494, Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Upgraded from Good to Uncommon!
Loot: 16 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 14

ID: 79495, Craft: 2
(5 EXP)

Edited by Shield

“Geez, I thought I'd get something good…” He mumbled after seeing the results. The failure was to be expected though. Seul was saddened by the events but he wasn't about to give up quite yet. He opened his inventory and produced more mats for another round.

“I think I have a slight problem, but I can quit anytime I want.” He said before getting the col as well. Hopefully they'd be more lucky this time around as he wasn't sure if he could afford to have an expensive hobby like this for much longer without any valuable results. It was nice to stay optimistic, but getting his hopes up only to be disappointed wasn't going to be fun either. The random nature of these crafts was part of the thrill of going to merchants. It was just too bad that only a lucky few were able to profit off the system (other than the actual merchants).

[-20 T1 Mats]

[-3500 Col]

"Absolutely," Shield said with a nod of affirmation. "The very nature of appraisal is a gamble. You never know what's in store, but it's always an interesting ride."

He stretched his neck, preparing himself for another long bout of appraisals. Digging through his inventory, he pulled out another respite, more mac 'n cheese, and a hearty food item to keep up his vigor, having to squint and readjust his eye each time he took it away from his loupe.

The pile of mundane items continued to mount, and one after another, he was forced to take breathers to consume his various items that he had prepared, but another twenty minutes later, he sat defeated with a pile of non-unique enhanced swords cluttering his work station.

"I'm glad I have a deal set up with the arms dealer down the road, or I would have no idea what to do with all of these," he sighed, mopping his brow with his sleeve. "Sorry, Seul. If you're up to keep trying, I'm up for continuing once I've had a chance to recover a little. This is killing my eyes."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 12, Selling: 10
-100 Col
(22 EXP)

Rolls

Spoiler

THSS 1

1) ID# 79597 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 5 - Try again
(5 EXP)

2) ID# 79598 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Loot: 18 - Damage
(9 EXP)

THSS 2

3) ID# 79599 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success!  Loot: 20 - Damage
(9 EXP)

THSS 3

4) ID# 79600 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try again
(5 EXP)

5) ID# 79601 results: Craft: 1 - Locked
(2 EXP)

THSS 4

6) ID# 79602 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 15 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 5

7) ID# 79603 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 14 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 6

8) ID# 79604 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success! Loot: 15 - Bleed
(9 EXP)

THSS 7

9) ID# 79605 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try again
(5 EXP)

10) ID# 79606 results: Craft: 4 + 4 = 8 - Try again
(5 EXP)

11) ID# 79608 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen
(9 EXP)

THSS 8

12) ID# 79609 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen
(9 EXP)

THSS 9

13) ID# 79610 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try again
(5 EXP)

14) ID# 79611 results: Craft: 11 + 4 = 15 - Success! Loot: 1 - Keen
(9 EXP)

THSS 10

15) ID# 79612 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try again
(5 EXP)

16) ID# 79613 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13  Loot: 1 - Keen
(9 EXP)

THSS 11

17) ID# 79614 results: Craft: 1 - Locked
(2 EXP)

THSS 12

18) ID# 79615 results: Craft: 8 + 4 =  Loot: 8 - Accuracy
(9 EXP)

THSS 13

19) ID# 79616 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try again
(5 EXP)

20) ID# 79618 results: Craft: 10 + 4 =  Loot: 5 - Accuracy
(9 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Another day of inspecting mundane items to find something of use. As it was, Shield had established a solid trade of simple items with one enhancement each. They were perhaps not the most effective in combat, but they were still of use. One of the eleventh floor information brokers had set up a side business shuttling loads of uncommon quality gear to the lower floors.

Pulling his scales and coin forward to benefit from their bonuses, Shield affixed his jeweler's loupe to his eye and began going through his most recent shipment of heavy armor. They were difficult this particular day, usually requiring considerable effort to appraise, but none of his checks outright failed, which was a relief. By the end of it, he had a neat little stack of enhanced items to put on display, and eventually to ship down to lower floors.

"Not a bad days work, I'd say."

Spoiler

Buying: 5, Selling: 11
+600 Col
16 EXP

Appraisals

Spoiler
ID# 79759 results: Craft: 10 + 4 - Success! Loot: 17 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
ID# 79758 results: Craft: 3 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 79757 results: Craft: 6 + 4 - Success! Loot: 8 - Regen (9 EXP)
ID# 79756 results: Craft: 10 + 4 - Success! Loot: 8 - Regen (9 EXP)
ID# 79755 results: Craft: 4 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 79754 results: Craft: 4 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 79753 results: Craft: 3 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 79752 results: Craft: 9 + 4 - Success! Loot: 16 - Thorns (9 EXP)
Edited by Shield

Since heavy armors proved to be difficult the day before, Shield gave one of his supply of axes a go before switching back to armors. He stacked up a pile to go through, arranging his instruments before starting into his work for the day. One by one, he brought the items into the ruby hue of his loupe, watching as the little chaser style ellipsis icon flashed before displaying the result.

"Keen on the axe... and then regeneration... damage mitigation... Hmm..." he said aloud, having to make several attempts before his loupe changed its tune. "Ah! Recovery. And on this one as well."

He picked up the last suit and went to check its specs, but it did not give any information at first glance. As he probed deeper, the familiar animation of the locking padlock played before his single eye, and with it came the familiar sinking feeling.

"Always such a let down, even on mundane equipment."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 6, Selling: 4
-200 Col
+10 EXP

Appraisals

Spoiler
ID# 80024 results: Craft: 1 + 4 - Item Locked       (2 EXP)
ID# 80023 results: Craft: 3 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80022 results: Craft: 10 + 4 - Success! Loot: 1 - Recovery (9 EXP)
ID# 80021 results: Craft: 12 + 4 - Success! Loot: 2 - Recovery (9 EXP)
ID# 80020 results: Craft: 2 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80019 results: Craft: 5 + 4 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80018 results: Craft: 11 + 4 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
ID# 80017 results: Craft: 9 + 4 - Success! Loot: 8 - Regen (9 EXP)
ID# 80016 results: Craft: 8 + 4 - Success! Loot: 4 - Keen (9 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Although he had a mountain of other items to go through, he was still partial to heavy armor, being a tank and all. He set aside his other gear and pulled out a fresh stack of collapsed chest plates to go through. He made to crack his neck, though the actual physiology of Sword Art Online, or lack there of, did not account for joint popping, which left Shield feeling very unsatisfied.

"Hmm.... this first one is stubborn... still nothing... wait... Ah! Thorns! Not bad. let's see... Heavy momentum. Those enhancements always seemed a little silly to be, but some enhancement is better than none. Hmm... Regeneration... Recovery... and... locked. What a note to end on. Well, that looks like about it for now."

He put the locked item aside and sorted the now uncommon quality items for later shipment. While he had not found a unique for some time, he felt good about his progress. From what he could gather, he had come a long way as a merchant, and aside from Baldur, he did not know of anyone higher ranked than he was.

"Maybe someday."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 5, Selling: 2
-300 Col
(7 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler
ID# 80138 results: Craft: 1 + 3 - Item Locked       (2 EXP)
ID# 80139 results: Craft: 10 + 3 - Success! Loot: 2 - Recovery (9 EXP)
ID# 80140 results: Craft: 4 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80141 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 8 - Regen (9 EXP)
ID# 80142 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 12 - Heavy Momentum (9 EXP)
ID# 80143 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80144 results: Craft: 9 + 3 - Success! Loot: 16 - Thorns (9 EXP)
ID# 80145 results: Craft: 3 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80146 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)

Edited by Shield

Shield was spending more and more of his time focusing on weapons. For some reason, he seemed to be having the hardest time finding uniques for them. He had found one once upon a time, but that was a long time ago, and before he had really focused on increasing his crafting abilities. He set out his instruments and went to the back of the shop, pulling out a crate of one handed axes he had requested from his weapons dealer.

They were mundane, but he was determined to turn as many of them around as he could, hopefully finding the holy grail - a unique, maybe even fallen - on one of them. A half hour later, he pulled the last of them towards himself, discouraged by how little actual productivity he had managed. When the golden indicator flashed before his eyes, he almost didn't recognize it at first. Suddenly, he sat bolt upright.

"A unique enhancement! ...Paralytic Venom? It's like... it's like paralyze, but more likely to proc. It's not fancy, but it's worth an investment!"

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 5, Selling: 4
-100 Col
(9 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler
ID# 80222 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 2 - Keen (9 EXP)
ID# 80223 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80224 results: Craft: 2 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80225 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80226 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage (9 EXP)
ID# 80227 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 18 - Damage (9 EXP)
ID# 80228 results: Craft: 1 + 3 - Item Locked       (2 EXP)
ID# 80229 results: Craft: 5 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80230 results: Craft: 12 + 3 - Success! Loot: 2 - Paralytic Venom (9 EXP)

Edited by Shield

After a short break, he was back at the grind again, squinting so hard into his jeweler's loupe that it hurt his eyelid. The adrenaline from finding his most recent unique enhancement had subsided, but his excitement was still present in force. This time, he set about searching his heavy armor, hoping to uncover something of significance there.

He found recovery on one set and put it aside before looking at the next set of armor. The golden exclamation mark flashed before his eyes and he sat forward again, waiting for the details to display.

"Holy Blessing! I've heard of this! It's a more potent form of regen, only it doesn't have a limit to how many ranks you can have equipped! I can stack this with my current regeneration if it's a dangerous boss, though I'll have to give up some considerable thorns damage if I go that route..."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 6 (Dimensional Backpack, potion of immolation x 5), Selling: 3
-11700 Col
(6 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler
80304 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 1 - Recovery (9 EXP)
80305 results: Craft: 12 + 3 - Success! Loot: 16 - Holy Blessing (9 EXP)
80306 results: Craft: 7 + 3 - Success! Loot: 7 - Regen (9 EXP)
80307 results: Craft: 12 + 3 - Success! Loot: 18 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
80308 results: Craft: 8 + 3 - Success! Loot: 17 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
80309 results: Craft: 9 + 3 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
80310 results: Craft: 4 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
80311 results: Craft: 1 + 3 - Item Locked       (2 EXP)
80312 results: Craft: 10 + 3 - Success! Loot: 11 - Heavy Momentum (9 EXP)

Edited by Shield

He continued on his foray into heavy armors, pouring from one pile into the next, determined to find more interesting enhancements. His blood pounded in his ears as he burned through material after material in each new attempt to uncover what was hidden under the veil of an otherwise common item.

This batch would prove to be less interesting than the last couple, producing only two enhancements, and neither having any uniqueness to them. As a matter of fact, their enhancements were both ones that Shield already had stacked on his build as high as he was able to do so. He sighed, pushing the last of the chest plates away from him.

"I suppose all good things must come to an end. Maybe tomorrow will have better results."

He set down his loupe and set about tidying up the mess of axes and armors he had made in his exuberance.

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 3, Selling: 6
+300 Col
(9 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler
ID# 80349 results: Craft: 2 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80350 results: Craft: 4 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80351 results: Craft: 8 + 3 - Success! Loot: 20 - Damage Mitigation (9 EXP)
ID# 80353 results: Craft: 2 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80354 results: Craft: 10 + 3 - Success! Loot: 9 - Thorns (9 EXP)
ID# 80355 results: Craft: 5 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80356 results: Craft: 1 + 3 - Item Locked       (2 EXP)
ID# 80357 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)
ID# 80358 results: Craft: 6 + 3 - Try Again       (5 EXP)

Edited by Shield