[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

He was only a day or so into his quest to find Beat a better weapon, but so far it had not gone swimmingly. Not only was there very little to speak of in the enhancement department, but he had wasted a lot of time and resources to find next to nothing. Today didn't feel like it would be any different. After going through a modest pile of hand wraps, some of them entirely mundane, some offering some mild enhancements, he found an interesting looking pair at the bottom of the crate.

They were curious. Black, and tattered, like something one might see in a horror film on a ghost. Still, this might just be the result of a low level craftsman who fancied himself an artist. When the golden exclamation mark sprang into view, he was almost taken aback. He leaned in closer as he waited for the readout.

"...no... it can't be..."

The word "Phase" sat there in his loupe's view finder. Immediately, he set the wraps aside, wrapping them up in paper and storing them somewhere he could remember them. Just as he was putting away the last of his things, he noticed something else in his shop display.

"...rank 5?" Sure enough, his stats had increased. He hadn't seen any players reach the pinnacle of their professions other than Baldur and Zandra. He whistled to himself. "Looks like I need to make some updates around here."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 5, Selling: 7
+200 Col
(12 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler

Hand Wraps

ID# 82198 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82199 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82200 results: Craft: 12 + 3 = 15 - Success! Loot: 9 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82201 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82202 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82203 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82204 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Loot: 6 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82205 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82206 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Loot: 8 - Phase   ( 9 EXP )
Edited by Shield
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Well...this is certainly an interesting location to set up shop."

After the couple of adventures that Calrex had been on with Shield, the bluenette decided to stop by the tank's shop. Interestingly enough the man had chosen the Merchant profession, just like Baldur, Hikoru, and a handful of other players he knew had selected. Stepping inside he gave a wave to the man, "Hey Shield. I've got something for you to take a look at. It probably looks familiar to you, heh."

Swiping on his inventory he produced the weapon that he, Shield, and Beat each received a copy of during the <<Child of Rohk>> quest, the Shi's Talon in its One-Handed Straight Sword form, since his sword skill was the more versatile of his two weapon abilities. Martial Arts was always going to be his single-target high damage skill.

"I think you put out an announcement saying you were going to run through these, so feel free to take a whack at it."

Welp, here goes to hoping that Beatbox would get the enhancements that he is wanting from the appraising of the weapon he had gotten from the <<Child of Rohk>> quest. He had sighed, he knew though that he was going to need very specific enhancements for him to even remotely think about using the weapon to begin with. He has to edit his build in all honesty to fit any unique enhancements, however... if all goes well, he will walk away a happy customer at the end of the day. Once he had walked in, he had seen a familiar face he had met a while back... Calrex was his name? Calrex... a name he certainly knows: the invincible warrior. Seems about right since he has the Achilles unique skill. He simply gave him a look of knowing that he was here before placing the weapon onto the table "Same. However, I wish for this sword to be as accurate as possible. In order to fit my build." he had said with a smile and hoping that he would get what he wants upon his sword.

-----

-1 Shi's Talon

Jonathan entered the Merchants house/shop. He nodded as he looked around before stepping forward to the counter. He seen two weapons on the counter, the same item that he was bringing. "Hey Shield. I brought you something, and I hoped you could get something good on it." He drew the curved weapon form his belt and portrayed it to the Tank Sentinel. "I really don't care what it gets on it. A unique would be nice, but I know that is hard. It is all with the luck of the drop right?" He chuckled and handed it to the man. The blade was rather light, and it was hell to get, so he would be pretty pissed if there was nothing else on it. He smiled and stepped back from the counter and proceeded to look out the window to give the man some space as he appraised it. Shield might have been in his guild, and may be a fellow tank, but he was not sure enough about the man. Jonathan had no idea of his motives for improving in the game. 

-1 Shi's Talon

Hikoru appeared at the shop. After hearing about the party for the recent April Fools boss, he knew that he would have to see what he got on his. He brought it in and gave the player a small smile. His Sentinel, Shield, had reached Rank 5 Merchant, and became one of the greatest Merchants in Aincrad, a goal that had once been his long ago. He put his Talon down, the dagger looking fierce on the table and gave a sigh

"Let's hope you can find something good, or else I may have to cry." He said with a small chuckle. It was a good weapon overall, but he knew that it could be a bit better then what it was. He chuckled and gave a pat onto the players back, sitting in a nearby chair to wait and see what would happen with his weapon, pulling out Limbo's Fang and twirling it in his fingers. He waited patiently and hoped for the best

-1 Shi's Talon

Shield had expected a turnout, but aside from Beat, most of the people who he had known to have taken the Child of Rohk quest were here. He took each weapon and sat them down beside his work station before pulling out his brass scales and red wyvern jeweler's loupe. He held the lens up to his eye and pinched it between the meat of his cheek and the top of his eye socket as he pored over the items one by one.

"Alright... For Calrex, we have... Hello... Looks like a slot of bleed and one slot of... Holy Damage," he said, whistling as he slid the item back over to its owner. "Not bad. You're up next, Beatbox. Looks like we've got... damage and accuracy. It's accurate, but not optimal. For Jonathan... two slots of accuracy. You're going to have a very easy time hitting with this weapon. For Hikoru... Looks like you've got double damage. Not terrible by any means. Even if you can't find a home for it, I'm sure someone else will make good use of it."

Finally, he turned to his own stack of items, including both his own and Hikoru's Nemean Fur. His own weapon was nothing to write home about . Very similar to Beatbox's, with one each of damage and accuracy. The furs were very hit or miss. The first locked immediately, while the second had a very interesting mixture of enhancements.

"Now this fur is interesting. A slot of Savvy and a slot of Evasion on top of the existing Bloodclot," he turned those numbers over in his head. "Now if you pair this with a trinket that grants you two more evasion, you'd have yourself an amazing set of gear for a dodgy duelist. It even leaves you a third option for a weapon slot. This other one is locked. Only Bloodclot, I'm afraid. With a couple of steel essences, it could become quite an impressive set of armor, but for now it is what it is. I'll let you choose which you want to take with you, since you lent me yours for such a long time."

Of the remaining items, their enhancements were inconsequential. He had hoped to find unique somethings, but they were forgettable and would likely be sold at his earliest convenience.

"Oh, and before you go," he said to Jonathan, opening another transfer window, "I owe you from the Rovian Wars."

[-1 Solid Marble Cake - 54 mit]

Spoiler

Consuming:

Crafty Mac 'N Cheese
Hearty Har Heart
Crafter's Respite

Spoiler

Buying/Selling:
Selling: 3
+300 Col
(3 EXP)

Spoiler

@Calrex

ID# 82381 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 12 - Holy Damage   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82382 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 15 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )

@Beatbox

ID# 82383 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success! Loot: 20 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82384 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82385 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 8 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )

@Morgenstern

ID# 82386 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 6 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82387 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82388 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 5 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )

@Hikoru

ID# 82389 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82390 results: Craft: 8 + 4 = 12 - Success! Loot: 20 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )

Shield

ID# 82391 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 7 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82392 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82393 results: Craft: 7 + 4 = 11 - Success! Loot: 20 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )

Nemean Fur 1

ID# 82394 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82395 results: Craft: 5 + 4 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82396 results: Craft: 3 + 4 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82397 results: Craft: 1 + 4 = 5 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )

Nemean Fur 2

ID# 82398 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 8 - Savvy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82399 results: Craft: 9 + 4 = 13 - Success! Loot: 13 - Evasion   ( 9 EXP )

Thorned Devil

ID# 82400 results: Craft: 10 + 4 = 14 - Success! Loot: 10 - Heavy Momentum   ( 9 EXP )

Blood Sport

ID# 82401 results: Craft: 6 + 4 = 10 - Success 19     Damage   ( 9 EXP )

Kick Punchers

ID# 82402 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82403 results: Craft: 2 + 4 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82404 results: Craft: 12 + 4 = 16 - Success! Loot: 14 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )

Edited by Shield

Beat was making noise in his kitchen as usual, concocting a delicious treat to help celebrate the defeat of the monstrous bird that had been plaguing the thirteenth floor. It hadn't been a terribly hard fight, but the bird had certainly shown off the game's more advanced AI, something that excited the martial artist. Beat smiled as he finished his minor project, picking it up and turning to walk to Shield's shop.

"Okay, all ready. Now to find out if this things was worth the effort!"

Walking into his friend's shop, Beat brandished a small chocolate cake with a smooth, shiny chocolate frosting that covered the outside of the cake uniformly. He thought it was a bit of a shame to have to eat it, but his sweet tooth wasn't complaining at all. 

"Yo hubby! Let's see what this thing can do!" Beat said, laughing at the name calling, knowing it would likely evoke a response, even though it did make him feel a little awkward as well.

Trading over Shi's Talon for evaluation. 

Shield gave Beat a look before pulling the unarmed weapons closer to himself and putting them under the lens of his jeweler's loupe. He squinted for a moment, trying to discern if there was anything noteworthy. It took him a few long moments to inspect but eventually, the familiar golden exclamation mark that denoted a unique enhancement flashed before his focused eye in the display.

"Freeze... Well, I believe that one's a first. Let's keep pushing... And it looks like it also has a slot of Paralyze. Well, it's an interesting assortment, but you'd be hard-pressed to find an opponent that wouldn't be held fast from a solid hit," he commented, passing the item back over to Beat.

He then reached under his desk, passing a cloth forward that seemed to be wrapped around an item of some sort.

"Before you go, I thought you might like to take a look at these. Appraised them just a couple days ago. Suffice it to say... You owe me."

He unfolded the cloth to reveal a pair of tattered black hand wraps.

Spoiler
Item Name: Dimensional Fists
ID: 82206
Roll: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12, Battle: 10, Loot: 12 - 8 - Phase
Tier: 1
Type: Hand Wraps
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Phase
Description: A pair of black, tattered wraps with shield-shaped clips to hold them in place. When equipped, they make the wearer's hands fade away from the wrist down, disappearing entirely by the fingertips.

"I don't know your build point for point, especially how you want your equipment balanced, but I'd recommend putting a couple of ranks of Keen on there, or something that doesn't scale by tier," he advised. "That way, there isn't anything holding you back regarding the low level of the item."

With that, he returned to a small pile of simple swords, giving them a look before returning them to their respective racks.

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 3 weapons, 5 mats, Selling: 0
-2300 from contract
(8 EXP)

Appraisals

Spoiler

@Beat

Shi's Talon

ID# 82462 results: Craft: 6 + 3 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82463 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82464 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82465 results: Craft: 12 + 3 = 15 - Success! Loot: 5 - Freeze   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82466 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82467 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 11 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )

[-6 T2 mats]

Beatbox

OHSS

ID# 82468 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82469 results: Craft: 3 + 3 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82470 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82471 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82472 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Loot: 7 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )

[-5 T1 mats]

Jobs:

Spoiler

Beatbox's Contract
Remaining Funds: -2300 Col (Yet to receive official payment)

Edited by Shield

Jonathan would hear his name being called for his weapon and as Shield handed it to him he overviewed the stats. Accuracy. Lots of it. Something, Jonathan had almost zero use for. He sighed and Shield stopped him. He handed him a cake and said it was payment for the brownie. Jonathan smiled and said, "Thanks Shield. You are probably the only person that would ever repay someone like that" The blond chuckled and turned around, leaving the shop. All he had to do was get him a weapon he could actually use, and find someone that this weapon in his hands would suit. Shi's Talon was a remarkable weapon, but currently. He knew that it was in the wrong hands. He looked down at the cake. "Oh of course its a cake..... I am gonna eat it for dessert!" He complained. Another item gone to waste. He chuckled at that thought and moved on to better things. 

Well... it looks like Beatbox didn't really get too lucky today with the Talon... with a sigh, he unfortunately had to take it or leave it, and well... he is unsure what he would do with it anyways. But, Beatbox will not be shaken otherwise just to be able to get and use something special... even though it is extremely rare, its still one enhancement he wants: phase. If he would just get phase, he would be able to make one handed DPS'ing an actual reality and viable. But, now since Shield is rank 5... it will be costing him quite a bit of col, its not that Col was a problem for Beatbox, but he's been spendin' it a lot lately, sooner than later he'll have to go mob grinding. However this isn't the point... he needed to get to Shield to appraise items to try to get phase. With a sigh he had walked into Shield's store and placed 25k onto the counter "Like I have messaged you before, if you can find a Phase weapon from this, my two stickers will be yours. If not, i'll default to getting something else." he had repeated the deal and patiently waited for the results.

@Shield

-----

-25,000 Col

Shield accepted the transaction before pulling up the menu of his shop's stock and summoning out a handful of swords and the materials necessary to asses their qualities. He picked up his jeweler's loupe before giving Beatbox a quick glance.

"I'm good at what I do, but I can't necessarily make promises," he warned. "I've only ever seen one weapon that had phase on it, let alone rolling more, but I'm always willing to try."

With that, he set about his work, which although fascinating to him was likely very tedious to watch. He peeled back the layers of each new sword, studying its details before setting it aside to inspect the next. Finally, removing his loupe from his eye, he set aside the last of the first batch of items.

"Nothing yet, but that's to be expected," he said with a note of finality. "These things take time and due diligence."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 6 swords, 11 mats
COL: -5000 Col
EXP: 17

Appraisals

Spoiler

OHSS for Beatbox

ID# 82545 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 10 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82546 results: Craft: 3 + 3 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82548 results: Craft: 6 + 3 = 9 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82549 results: Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82550 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Loot: 2 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82551 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82552 results: Craft: 12 + 3 = 15 - Success! Loot: 11 - Paralyze   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82553 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Loot: 2 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82554 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 5 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82555 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82556 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )

Jobs

Spoiler

Beatbox's Contract
Remaining Funds: 17700 Col

Edited by Shield

Shield flipped through his stock, summoning out another batch of straight swords to continue his work under Beatbox's contract. The day's work went smoothly, if not uneventfully, resulting in a handful of enhancements that were commonplace, though still added to his weekly shipment down to the lower floors.

As he pulled the last sword towards him, however, and began the work of inspecting it, the golden exclamation mark indicating a unique enhancement flashed in the display of his jeweler's loupe.

"Freeze? Hmm..." he hummed to himself, opening his inbox and starting a new message to @Beatbox.

"I just discovered a unique weapon that isn't part of the parameters of our deal - namely, Freeze. Since I'm not making any profit off of my work aside from what's outlined in the contract, the item would normally go to my shop, but if by the end of it you decide you would like to substitute it for one of the agreed upon backup items, I'll allow that deviation from the bounds of our contract."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 7 swords / 11 mats, Selling: 2
+20 EXP

Appraisals

Spoiler

OHSS - Beatbox

ID# 82654 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82655 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Loot: 14 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82656 results: Craft: 2 + 3 = 5 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82657 results: Craft: 12 + 3 = 15 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82658 results: Craft: 3 + 3 = 6 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82659 results: Craft: 5 + 3 = 8 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82660 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 19 - Damage   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82661 results: Craft: 7 + 3 = 10 - Success! Loot: 15 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82662 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82663 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! Loot: 7 - Accuracy   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82664 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Loot: 5 - Freeze   ( 9 EXP )

Jobs

Spoiler

Beatbox's Contract
17700 Col
-4900 Col
Remaining Funds: 12800 Col

Edited by Shield

Shield set himself back to his work, pulling another armful of straight swords from his shop's inventory as well as the necessary materials to continue working on the order at hand. A few weapons appeared to have the bleed enhancement, and one was a keen weapon, but other than that, a large proportion of weapons seemed to be entirely mundane with no traces of special enhancement anywhere. That is until Shield found himself staring at the telltale golden exclamation mark in his loupe's display.

"I can't believe it..." he thought aloud to himself. He wasn't even aware that other players had acquired phase weapons in Sword Art Online, and yet here he was staring at the stats for the second one that he had appraised.

He set the weapon aside and bundled it up, putting it in the back of his shop away from the eyes of players. He then opened his menus once again, composing a message to @Beatbox.

"You're going to want to come to my shop. Now."

Buying/Selling

Spoiler

Buying: 9 swords - 10 Materials
-5400 Col
+19 EXP

Appraisals

Spoiler

OHSS - Beatbox

ID# 82762 results: Craft: 11 + 3 = 14 - Success! Loot: 14 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82763 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82764 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82765 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82766 results: Craft: 9 + 3 = 12 - Success! Loot: 14 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82768 results: Craft: 1 + 3 = 4 - Item Locked         ( 2 EXP )
ID# 82769 results: Craft: 4 + 3 = 7 - Try Again         ( 5 EXP )
ID# 82770 results: Craft: 8 + 3 = 11 - Success! Loot: 3 - Keen   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82771 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! Loot: 16 - Bleed   ( 9 EXP )
ID# 82772 results: Craft: 10 + 3 = 13 - Success! Loot: 8 - Phase   ( 9 EXP )

Jobs

Spoiler

Beatbox's Contract

So we have a spending price of 25 k to appraise one-handed straight swords and buy the necessary weapons and materials to do so. All mundane enhancements will be sold back to the market with the proceeds adding back into the initial lump sum for later appraisals.The escape conditions are:

1. We run out of funds without rolling either phase or para venom, in which case, we trade the snowflake for one of the para venom axes of your choice, and that's the end of it
  2. We run out of funds and I've rolled at least one new para venom on a useable weapon, in which case we do one for one, preferably 2 swords but also possibly one sword and one axe for both stickers
  3. I roll phase at any point before the funds run out, at which time, we stop, you get the phase weapon, I get both stickers and keep the remaining funds.

12800 Col remaining
-5400 Col for crafting
Remaining Funds: 7400 Col

Contract Ended:
Primary objective reached: Phase weapon

Payment Due:
Glittering Snowflake Sticker
Heart Sticker

7400 Col

Services Rendered:
Appraisals under guidelines
Phase weapon

Edited by Shield

Beat sat at the bar in his cafe, flipping through his list of ingredients, trying to calculate how he would satisfy the upcoming demand for lower tier consumables that they would need for the upcoming battle with the twenty first floor boss. His brow furrowed as he began to think about the potential outcomes. The idea of losing a frontliner was frightening for a lot of reasons. They needed every strong sword they could get on the frontlines and losing anyone meant their progress through the game would be slowed that much more, something Beat had grown less and less comfortable with as the consequences of everyone being trapped in the game had gotten the chance to fully set in. Most of that "setting in" had been through experience, unfortunately. 

We can't be under prepared. Feasts and crafting supplies, as much as I can make.

With that Beat walked through a few doors and into Shield's shop. He strode up to the counter and rang the bell on the counter, his face much less playful than it normally was, "I need forty tier one materials...please." He said, looking around the shop to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything, spotting something that had been on his shopping list for a while, "And a Dimensional Hole, been needing that for a while."

Purchasing: 

Spoiler

40 T1 Mats (@400 Each = 16,000 total) and 1 Dimensional Backpack @10,000 = 26,000 col total

-26,000 col

Edited by Beat

Shield popped his head out of the back room and held up a finger to indicate that he would be right out, vanishing for a moment before emerging into the shop properly. He opened a transfer window with Beat, passing him the requested materials as well as the dimensional backpack.

"Not a bad idea," he said with a nod. "I've gotten one for myself a long time ago, and I still never feel like I have enough space in my active inventory."

He took another look at the transfer window, noting how many materials Beat was buying, he was able to make some guesses based on the recent events.

"You getting ready for the battle?" he asked, nodding towards the transaction. "I've been trying to step up my appraisals as well, see what I can find that's of use. We had discussed the possibility of burn being helpful, and I actually managed to find an axe with the enhancement. Not to mention a couple of phase weapons. I'm not sure what we're in for, but I guess all we can do is try to prepare."

Spoiler

Sold: 40 T1 materials, 1 dimensional backpack
+0 Col
+41 EXP

A recent client came to him in need of some materials. Ten. All right, now to make sure that she was satisfied, he was going to provide her with fifteen. That was a lot of materials for one to get on his own. And considering they were of the first tier, he would rather buy them from a merchant. So that was where he was able to see what Shield's shop was like for the first time. "Hey there." The snow-haired player would greet before placing his order down. A simple order of fifteen materials would be placed onto the counter. "I would like to obtain these materials. No down payments or whatever, six thousand something col." The math was a little bit hard for him, but that was why the game system was able to do it. With that, he would send the trade request. It would provide 6,750 Col instead of six-thousand. He shrugged as he would then wait for the merchants call.

-Requesting 15 T1 Mats

-6,750 Col

Shield nodded, taking a look over the details of the transaction before opening his own transfer window to complete his half of it. Business had been picking up quite a bit in recent days, and knowing the current climate in Aincrad, it was easy to ascertain why. With the boss battle quickly approaching, and especially one that served as a gateway for a new decade of floors, the likelihood of the fight being easy-fought was slim.

He transferred over the requested number of materials, accepting the payment and closing out of the window entirely. There were bags under Shield's eyes, and particularly under his right which typically held his jeweler's loupe during his long marathons of appraisal. Although he had found a few incredibly useful enhancements, namely the two different Phase weapons and the Burn axe he discovered in his stock not long after the planning meeting, he still had a lot of preparations ahead of him.

"Watch yourself, Sey."

Buying/Selling:

Spoiler

Buying 15 materials
+750 Col
+15 EXP

He let out a half-smile as he then took the materials from the trade. When told to watch himself, he turned around with his eyes closed and a smirk on his lips. "You know me, bud. Stay woke." With that, he would proceed to exit the shop with the materials. This in itself was going to be a long day, the client did not have all day. If he wanted to make her happy with the deal, he was going to have to get to her place quickly. Hopefully she was still there... With that though, he did do the job and a bit more... Though his col had to bit the dust a little bit. But aside from that, he was perfectly fine. So he would exit the shop and proceed to advance through the floors to find her shop once again. Perfect, he was going to hold up his end of the deal for himself and his guild. That will mean a lot when the third tier comes... In which she probably will need a lot more materials. Infinite cycle.

+15 T1 Mats

Beatbox had been out and about finding a familiar as of the recent, until he got shot with a message stating that he needs to get to Shield's shop asap, which could only mean... he actually found Phase. "Well... I'll be damned, he actually got it. I need to get there now..." he had sheathed his sword and swiftly started to move towards town to get to the floor teleporter, with some time, he had made it to floor 11, and made it to where Shield's store was and looked at Shield in the eyes with the two stickers in hand "You were successful?" then he had looked over to see a grey sword with the enhancement Phase placed upon it "Well well well... I'll be damned, you actually found one. Well, a deal's a deal. Here are your stickers as promised." he had stated as he placed the two stickers on the counter for him and got his weapon as looked down upon it with a smile, "This'll make one handed DPS'ing a thing for me. I cannot thank you enough Shield. You can keep the rest of the Col I gave you. Find some more cool stuff, I'll catch you later." he had stated as he then left the store.

-----

@Shield: -1 Glittering Snowflake, Heart Sticker

+1 Dimensional SHFT + DEL

It was with no small amount of awe that Shield received the payment for his work. True, he had been present to receive a Heart Sticker at the battle against Freylise, and it was still in his possession, but in his position as a merchant, finding the right enhancement on the wrong item posed a constant problem. With the combined powers of both stickers, this issue would no longer pose a problem, at least not for the next time it occurred. He gave Beatbox an appreciative nod as he traded the sword over. The weapon was no good in his hands currently. Even with half of a foe's mitigation out of the way, his paltry damage wouldn't even deal enough to make good on that benefit.

"Use it well," he said, giving the weapon's handle a final squeeze. It was odd letting such a rare thing go, but it was going to a better home. "Come back any time. If the price is right, I'm always willing to make deals. And although I can never make promises, I'm your best bet in Aincrad if you feel like taking a gamble."

[-Planar SHFT + DEL, +Glittering Snowflake, +Heart Sticker]