[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

So this must be the shop then, The bulletin board said to come to get a good trade out with the eggs and its workings of the event. True I was way to focus on levelling to have been focusing on the eggs. Still reading on the event now kind of made me jealous and I kind of wanted to help and it seemed that one person was willing to help fo a trade and knowing this I am here now. Walking inside I looked around for a second and before I did anything else I spoke out, "Is this Shield's shop, I'm here because of the message on the bulletin boars you placed, It was about the event and stuff right," I said hoping to get a response from the owner soon.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shield had just gotten back from the last of his many egg gathering missions. It had been a grueling event, but he had a feeling that players might not all get everything they were gunning for, so the extras wouldn't go to waste. He had put up a bulletin across the boards in Aincrad making players offers to help cover some of their eggs-changes in return for them picking up a few ot the items they wouldn't have been able to afford anyways. It was perhaps a little presumptuous, but it was an arrangement that helped out everyone involved, and so far, those who had messaged him had been enthusiastic.

The first of Shield's trades arrived in the shop. "Ah, Azz-HOH-dah, was it? I believe I'm pronouncing that correctly, but forgive me if I'm not," he said genially, opening a trade window. "There you are, one hundred and fifty eggs for you to get yourself a Bunny Stamp, plus another hundred and twenty five for you to get me an Easter Bunny's Favor and three Reroll Stamps. Very happy to do business with you!"

[Shield: -275 Chocolate Eggs, Azhoda: +275 Chocolate Eggs]

Next in the shop was @Cordelia, with whom he had also messaged with to make arrangements. "And that was ninety seven eggs to go towards getting yourself the Bunny Stamp and Easter Bunny's Favor, and another seventy five to pick me up three Reroll Tickets."

[Shield: -172 Chocolate Eggs, Cordelia: +172 Chocolate Eggs]

Selling Hinatao Custom Ambition Tool

Giving 275 Eggs to Azhoda

Edited by Shield

Walking into the shop of Shield, Macradon came fumbling in through the entrance “H-hey Shield! So I played some skeeball and got these tickets as a reward.” he said and placed his Reroll Tickets onto the counter he chuckled “You know where I got ‘em from.” he commented and unequipped his sword to place on the counter as well, "I want to see what you can do to this one, I’m aiming for Unique enhancements, but if that’s not something we can get to, we’ll have to see, I have a backup plan.” he said and let the Merchant do his work.

Name: Blade of the Dictator
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Holy Damage II, Phase I, Paralyze.
Description: A gold plates sword with silver plated ornate guard, the blue dyed leather wraps around the handle for stability. The golden blade is imbued with holy power, forged by angels, used by one ruler Eons ago.
Post link:
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15730-sao-2017-holiday-raffle/?do=findComment&comment=534073
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/8010-macradon-the-blazing-typhoon/?do=findComment&comment=604644

Reroll Tickets from
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19122-e3-easter-2020-eg-egg-n-eggys-wondrous-shop-of-wonders/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-604623

While contemplating whether to use all his resources now or to keep them safe for later, Macradon went up to Shield again "If things don't go as intended, then just go for it with this one" he said and handed over the Easter Bunny's Favor just to get something out of it.

Easter Bunny's Favor from
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19122-e3-easter-2020-eg-egg-n-eggys-wondrous-shop-of-wonders/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-604623

Cordelia gave the man a mock salute. "I appreciate it. You're seriously a lifesaver," she sighed, rubbing the back of her neck before she gave him a thumbs up. Yeah, there was no way she was going to be able to get all of those eggs by the time the event was done, and it just so happened she had connections with someone who had. . . a lot of eggs. . . even though she met him just a few days ago. 

"Anyway. I'll go ahead and go to that. . . stand place or whatever. I'll come back to give you the reroll tickets!" She exclaimed, giving him a bow of appreciation before she skipped off to wherever the hell that place is. 

- Received 172 Eggs

Total Eggs: 275 Eggs

Getting back to Shield was easier and lucky for me I was done fast with the event so the only thing that was on the list now was getting back to Shield. To be honest I didn't really enjoy the event even if I got something out of it but let's just say I got the better part of some of the things I have on me. Entering his shop I greeted him as I did before, "Shield I got you something, The items you asked for and all fine and good. This should be it right so have fun using them if you want to." I said walking to him and handing him the items from the event. "It was great doing business with you Shield, maybe we will do it again another time.

Reroll Ticket *3 And Easter Bunny's Favor Traded to Shield

Edited by Azhoda

Crozeph just crossed a bridge and stood in front of a shop "did I get the address right? this looks like a fortress or something" he thought. Crozeph walked in and saw a shop with things to sell from consumables to equips. Crozeph opened his HUD and took out a basket with eggs "hello? I was told that I can trade these for something in here" he said trying to see if there's anyone around "I've got around 20 eggs and I don't know what to do with them, anythings is fine as long as these are put to good use" he added.

• gave x21 easter eggs

Cordelia wheezed, running back into the merchant's shop. "Alright, I'm back," she exclaimed, slapping the reroll tickets down on the counter. "Again, thank you. I really needed this," she rasped, taking a sharp breath before she huffed. "Also, do you think you can reroll one of my burn slots with that Easter Bunny's Favor?" She asked hopefully, unsheathing Onimaru from its scabbard before she placed it in front of him. "I'll seriously be forever in your debt if you do. If you get something good on the first one, go ahead and roll on the second slot too," she said almost too seriously, but anywho-- fingers crossed for that second slot of holy! Or absolute accuracy-- one of those two, hopefully.

-x3 Reroll Tickets to @Shield

-Transferred Easter Bunny's Favor to Shield [rerolling on 1st slot of burn]

-Transferred Easter Bunny’s Favor to Shield [rerolling on 2nd slot of burn]

Spoiler

Name: Onimaru
Your Profession: 
Your Rank: 
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 

Item Type: Weapon - Katana
Quality: Demonic
Enhancements: PHSE, 1 [6] HOLY, 2 [36] BRN
Description: Named after one of the "Five Swords Under Heaven".
Post Link: 

The shop was already beginning to fill up with orders and requests. Shield called out over those present for order. "Alright, everyone! I will be getting to your identifications in a timely fashion! For now, I need to handle egg transactions before the window closes on the event shop!" As Crozeph came forward, he inspected the eggs he was being sent and gave a nod. "Perfect. I've got your second tier crafting materials ready to go!" He made his end of the transaction before looking for more faces in the crowd. "Seul!" he called out, smiling and nodding to the younger player. "It is good to see you! Here are the eggs I promised you. Two hundred, fifty for you to buy your Easter Bunny's Favor in exchange for spending the rest to pick me up a spare Bunny Stamp!" He created another transfer window and sent the eggs over, watching his count steadily decline.

For having spent so long farming, they sure are disappearing quickly!

"Zandra! Sorry, I think our deal was a good one, but I had to make a change of plans. I won't back out of my end of the deal. That's thirty two eggs to make up the difference. Thank you very much for your patience." Finally, he called out, "Mina? I've got another one hundred and eighty nine eggs for you. That's one hundred and thirty nine for you to get your Bunny Stamp, and another fifty for you to grab me an Easter Bunny's Favor!" He set up the transfer, sending the items over to the last of the three, preparing the next set of transactions for when the players arrived.

He was just about to set about taking care of everyone's rerolls when he stopped, his hand inches from his scales. Shaking his head and slapping his forehead with his palm, he turned back to the crowd. "Beat! Here you go! A little bundle of eggs to get that last reroll ticket! Get yourself something special!'

[Sending @Crozeph 21 T2 Materials]

[Giving @Seul 200 Eggs]

[Giving @Zandra 32 Eggs]

[Giving @tricolor_mina 189 Eggs]

[Giving @Beat 28 Eggs]

Edited by Shield

“Mission accomplished.” Seul’s voice rang from outside.

He would return shortly after receiving the eggs with a Bunny Stamp in hand and made his way inside to greet the tank with it held high. The event item would soon leave his possession as he opened the trade window and like magic it would disintegrate from his palm into Shield’s inventory upon the man accepting it. 

“As per our deal, the Bunny Stamp is now yours; I’m sure you’ll make good use of it. It's been a pleasure doing business with you chief.” 

With that he would offer a bow and take his leave.

Traded to Shield:

• Bunny Stamp x1

If there was one thing the brunette appreciated, it was the quality of professions that still remained available to players of his status. Despite the remote location, this merchant store in particular was home to one of the best merchants and guildmates around. Oikawa remembered they had discussed the purchasing of some choice equipment. If anything Shield knew Oikawa was a loyal customer as he only ever shopped at his store for Unique items.

Pressing through the front doors, Oikawa nodded to Shield and began to draft the transaction menu. "Shield, seems you'll be busy with this event and all so I figured I stop by now before it picked up. The items we discussed earlier are included."

Sending over the Col, Oikawa awaited the acceptance before turning on his heel. "I'll more than likely be back once all this egg stuff dies down. Until then."

With that, he exited the shop.

Purchasing:

Spoiler

[Full Support] T3 Rare Light Armor for 15,000

[Shelob's Fangs] T3 Perfect 2HAS for 10,000

Col Sent: 25,000

Spoiler

Rerolls:

Sword of the Dictator: Reroll Ticket x 3

ID# 144182 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 12 Loot: 15 - Damage / Accuracy - Player Rerolling
ID# 144183 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 2 Loot: 17 - Damage / Accuracy - Player Rerolling
ID# 144184 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 4 Loot: 3 - Taunt / Keen

Rerolling with Easter Bunny's Favor

ID# 144314 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 1 Loot: 13 - Vampiric (Offensive) / Envenom (Offensive)

Onimaru: Easter Bunny's Favor x 1

ID# 144185 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 7 Loot: 12 - Freeze / Burn - Redoing
ID# 144299 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 5 Loot: 9 - Freeze / Burn - Redoing
ID# 144302 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 10 Loot: 19 - Absolute Accuracy / Phase
ID# 144373 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 7 Loot: 5 - Fallen Damage / Holy Damage

--- New Day ---

Remorse: Easter Bunny's Favor x 2

ID# 144334 results: Battle: 6 Craft: 7 Loot: 10 - Vampiric (Defensive) / Envenom (Defensive)
ID# 144357 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 10 Loot: 9 - Vampiric (Defensive) / Envenom (Defensive)

Crafts Remaining: 8

Players were already beginning to roll in with their specialty items, hoping to increase their various fortunes. First up was Macradon. "Ah, the fabled Sword of the Dictator. You know, you might want to grab a Phoenix Feather and rename that someday..." One after another, he spent the reroll tickets, each one resulting in an unsatisfactory result. Finally, he applied the Easter Bunn'y Favor. "Ah... It's now Vampiric. An excellent weapon, though not exactly creating the most benevolent of images for yourself."

Next up was Cordelia, and with her sword, she only provided two of the favors. One after another, he applied them. "Absolute accuracy... a very strong choice and- Well... there we are. Two Holy Two and Phase weapons leave my shop in the same day, though one already had them. I must be losing my touch as a trader to let people keep walking out with such good items."

Finally, there came Seul. He carried a set of armor, and with the two favors, Shield began reshaping the weapon's abilities. "Well, it looks like you changed it from an offensive item to recover your energy for sword arts and changed it into a defensive one to keep your health pool up. Vampiric Two on the defensive side. Not bad at all. You know, if you've an interest in selling that piece, I am definitely interested." He returned each item to the respective player and waved them farewell.

Blade of the Dictator @Macradon

Spoiler

Name: Blade of the Dictator
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Holy Damage II, Phase I, Vampiric (Offensive) I
Description: A gold plates sword with silver plated ornate guard, the blue dyed leather wraps around the handle for stability. The golden blade is imbued with holy power, forged by angels, used by one ruler Eons ago.
Post link:
Won in Raffle
Upgrading in Macradon's Shop
Rerolling in Shield's Shop

Onimaru @Cordelia

Spoiler

Name: Onimaru
Your Profession: 
Your Rank: 
Roll ID: 
Roll Result: 

Item Type: Weapon - Katana
Quality: Demonic
Enhancements: Phase, Holy II, Absolute Accuracy
Description: Named after one of the "Five Swords Under Heaven".
Post Link: 

Remorse @Seul

Spoiler

Name: Remorse

ID:  53721 (CD 12 / BD 10 / LD 13)

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/9217-seuls-tunes-and-other-thingermabobs/?do=findComment&comment=501467 

Item Type: Light Armor

Quality: T3 Perfect

Enhancements: Holy Blessing I / Vampiric (Defensive) II

Description: As Regret’s next form this coat provides better protection than its predecessor did. The blood stains may no longer paint the cloth of this armor but all feelings associated with them still linger around its existence. Now black patterns cover the outside giving off a more stylized (and normal) look to the wearer. 

Edited by Shield

Alec had just finished his hunting on the 21st Floor and now had some Unidentified Items to ID'd so He went in search of a Merchant. He had heard the name Shield mumbled on the lips of many of the Front Line Players he had met but he had never met the man in person so when the large man found himself out of a Merchant shop and he saw the name Shield attached to it he couldn't resist the chance to meet the man so many Front Line Players spoke about. The man was after all a pure Tank and that was what Alec sought for himself as well. So why not kill two birds with one stone. Meet the man he had heard so much about. Grasping the door handle Alec opened the door ducking under the frame so as not to hit his head on the frame. As the closed the door behind himself he rose back up to his full height of nearly six and a half feet and made his way towards the front counter ensuring he was clear of any shelves or items that might be knocked over by his over sized frame. As he neared the counter he light a slight smile soften his tern features. "Hello Sir. My name's Alec and I have some items here I'd like to get identified if you have some time?" Alec asked in his deep baritone rumble as he opened his inventory and placed the weapons, armor and consumables onto the counter. Alec eyed the other man as he placed a few large stacks of Col on the counter. "If my mat's right this should cover the expenses." Alec added as he placed 47,256 Col on the counter top. "Oh and I have this Crafting buff that may help you find something interesting hopefully." Alec finished with a smile.

Spoiler

Name:Bottled Chilling Breeze

Profession:Alchemist

Roll ID:139828-2

Roll Result:11+1/ LD: 16

Item Type:Potion

Tier:1

Quality:Perfect

Enhancements:Crafters Respite

Post Link:http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/2997-f3r10gmalchemist-hermits-hermetics-open-to-all/?do=findComment&comment=600012

Description:
An oddity, cyan blue liquid contained in a rounded sphere like base flask a bit larger than most, refined multiple times through recurring boiling and condensing to increase the potency per drop. The bottle is cool to the touch and smells not unlike alcohol. What purpose could it serve? (Refreshes Available Crafting attempts on consumption (24hr CD)

<<Love's Respite>> Unique Consumable - A small, yet elegantly designed vial in the shape of a heart that contains a bright pink liquid. When consumed, it grants the player a fresh set of crafting attempts, in addition to making the drinker feel pure bliss. (Can stack with a normal Crafter's Respite)

+1 CD Consumable (Witch of the West)

[6] T3 Perfect Weapon -- (142076B / 142076C / 142928B / 142946B / 142959A / 143340B)

[6] T3 Perfect Heavy Armor -- (142076A / 142928A / 142946A / 142959B / 143093A / 143222A)

[12] T3 Perfect Consumable (141669A / 141672A / 141680 / 141982A / 141987 / 142071A / 142959C / 142959D / 143093B / 143093C / 1143222B / 143222C)

Edited by Alec

Shield considered the amount Alec had paid him and scratched his chin before nodding and accepting the charges. He brought out his scales and summoned a cataloged list of items of his own, taking quick stock before picking up the first  of Alec's items. One by one, he set them on the scales and identified them, nodding as the information read out on his display. Towards the end of the items he had been given, a single piece of armor tipped his scale. He paused, inspecting it carefully. "Well, not a lot that really stood out, but we did find one thing. Looks like some Frost Thorns. That's the first time that's been identified in the shop. It's not a bad find. You could make some decent armor from that."

He passed the items back over to Alec before seeing to his own. It was quite a backlog of armors, and for the most part, they were the same assortment of things that Shield would not find useful, many of which likely would not even sell in the shop. There was a handful, however, that caught his eye. A set of equipment that would be an excellent complement to his standard gear to provide situational defenses. "Well... looks like I my need to invest in the Quick Change skill after all..."

Using:

Love's Respite x 1
Crafter's Respite x 1
+1 CD Potion x 1

Identifying Items

Heavy Armor:

Spoiler

Item Name:
Profession: Merchant
ID:    144598  |  144599  |  144600
Roll:    LD:9  |  LD:20  |  LD:6
Tier:    3
Type:    Heavy Armor 
Quality:    Perfect
Enhancements:    Taunt or Heavy Momentum I, Mitigation or Thorns I, Regen or Recovery I
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144601  |  144602  |  144603
Roll:    LD:7  |  LD:11  |  LD:13
Enhancements:    Taunt or Heavy Momentum III
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144604  |  144605  |  144606
Roll:    LD:8  |  LD:14  |  LD:9
Enhancements:    Taunt or Heavy Momentum II, Mitigation or Thorns I
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144607  |  144608  |  144609
Roll:    LD:18  |  LD:19  |  LD:14
Enhancements:    Mitigation or Thorns III
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144610  |  144611  |  144612
Roll:    LD:10  |  LD:4  |  LD:18
Enhancements:    Taunt or Heavy Momentum I, Regen or Recovery I, Mitigation or Thorns I
Description:

Item Name: Invigorating Frost Armor
ID:    144613  |  144614  |  144615
Roll:    BD:10, CD:11, LD:17  |  LD:12  |  LD:5
Enhancements:    Flame Thorns or Frost Thorns I, Taunt or Heavy Momentum I, Regen or Recovery I
Description: Icy spikes protrude from this set of plate armor offering protection and energizing the weather.

Weapons:

Spoiler

Item Name:
ID:    144750  |  144751  |  144752
Roll:    LD:16  |  LD:10  |  LD:4
Type:
Enhancements:    Accuracy I, Bleed I, Keen I
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144753  |  144754  |  144755
Roll:    LD:9  |  LD:9  |  LD:10
Type:
Enhancements:    Bleed II, Paralyze I
Description:

Item Name: For Render
ID:    144756  |  144757  |  144758
Roll:    LD:11  |  LD:9  |  LD:15
Type:
Enhancements:    Bleed II, Accuracy I
Description: This one handed Battle Axe has a jagged scared axe head meant for inflicting grievous wounds upon its victims.

Item Name:
ID:    144759  |  144760  |  144761
Roll:    LD:4  |  LD:17  |  LD:4
Type:
Enhancements:    Keen II, Accuracy I
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144762  |  144763  |  144764
Roll:    LD:6  |  LD:16  |  LD:12
Type:
Enhancements:    Keen I, Accuracy I, Paralyze I
Description:

Item Name:
ID:    144765  |  144766  |  144767
Roll:    LD:14  |  LD:12  |  LD:10
Type:
Enhancements:    Accuracy I, Bleed II
Description:

ID's for Self

Spoiler

Item Name: Junk Sale
ID:    144616  |  144617  |  144618
Roll:    LD:2  |  LD:14  |  LD:10
Tier:    3
Type:    Heavy Armor 
Quality:    Perfect
Enhancements:    Recovery I, Thorns I, Taunt
Description: Some armor, bro

ID:    144619  |  144620  |  144621
Roll:    LD:1  |  LD:4  |  LD:1
Enhancements:    Regen I, Recovery II

Item Name: Matador Plate
ID:    144623  |  144624  |  144625
Roll:    LD:18  |  LD:11  |  LD:16
Enhancements:    Thorns II, Taunt
Description: A gleaming silver curiass with a flowing red cape that is riveted  to the puoldrons by golden shield emblems

ID:    144626  |  144627  |  144628
Roll:    LD:20  |  LD:8  |  LD:1
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Taunt, Recovery I

Item Name: Bulwark
ID:    144629  |  144630  |  144631
Roll:    LD:16  |  LD:19  |  LD:20
Enhancements:    Mitigation III
Description: A heavy set of full plate mail with reinforced joints and an emblem of a shield embossed on the left breast

Item Name: Cold Retribution
ID:    144632  |  144633  |  144634
Roll:    LD:6  |  BD:10, CD:14, LD:16  |  LD:11
Enhancements:    Recovery I, Frost Thorns I, Taunt
Description: A seemingly simple chest plate with transparent, icicle-like spikes covering the puoldrons. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Nandor's Strength
ID:    144635  |  144636  |  144637
Roll:    LD:3  |  BD:10, CD:14, LD:10  |  LD:3
Enhancements:    Recovery II, Vampiric (Defensive)
Description: A gleamin, jet black curiass with jagged edges at each of the interlocking joints. On the left breast, there is an embossed emblem of a shield 

Item Name: Relentless Breastplate
ID:    144638  |  144639  |  144640
Roll:    LD:17  |  LD:5  |  LD:6
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Recovery II
Description: A light yet sturdy breastplate made of a brightly colored silver metal. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Punisher Bracers
ID:    144641  |  144642  |  144643
Roll:    LD:19  |  LD:11  |  LD:13
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Heavy Momentum II
Description: A set of heavy metal bracers with spines along the forearm. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Porcupine's Dilemma
ID:    144644  |  144645  |  144646
Roll:    LD:18  |  LD:16  |  LD:2
Enhancements:    Thorns II, Recovery I
Description: A dull, steel curiass with a set of quills running down the back. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

ID:    144647  |  144648  |  144649
Roll:    LD:20  |  LD:3  |  LD:7
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Recovery I, Taunt
Description:    Some armer, bro

Item Name: Bruiser's Lifespring
ID:    144650  |  144651  |  144652
Roll:    LD:4  |  LD:13  |  LD:5
Enhancements:    Recovery II, Taunt
Description: A highly polished chestplate whose surface reflects a grotesque, distorted image of one's opponent.  On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Hell's Torment
ID:    144653  |  144654  |  144655
Roll:    BD:10, CD:13, LD:3  |  LD:18  |  LD:19
Enhancements:    Fireproof, Thorns II
Description: A black iron curiass with ornate detailing around its edges in the shape of flames, the edges of which are razor sharp.  On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Attrition's Respite 
ID:    144656  |  144657  |  144658
Roll:    LD:16  |  LD:6  |  BD:10, CD:10, LD:12
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Recovery I, Holy Blessing I
Description: A curiass made of the brightest silver.  On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield surrounded by long angel wings

Item Name: Punisher Bracers
ID:    144659  |  144660  |  144661
Roll:    LD:12  |  LD:18  |  LD:13
Enhancements:    Heavy Momentum II, Thorns I
Description:  A set of heavy metal bracers with spines along the forearm. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Matador Plate
ID:    144662  |  144663  |  144664
Roll:    LD:12  |  LD:15  |  LD:17
Enhancements:    Taunt, Thorns II
Description: A gleaming silver curiass with a flowing red cape that is riveted  to the puoldrons by golden shield emblems.

Item Name: Porcupine's Dilemma
ID:    144665  |  144666  |  144667
Roll:    LD:18  |  LD:2  |  LD:5
Enhancements:    Thorns I, Recovery II
Description: A dull, steel curiass with a set of quills running down the back. On the left breast, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

Item Name: Polar Vortexes
ID:    144668  |  144669  |  144670
Roll:    LD:12  |  BD:10, CD:14, LD:17  |  LD:10
Enhancements:    Heavy Momentum II, Frost Thorns I
Description: A set of gauntlets with transparent, icicle-like spikes detailing the outsides of the forearms. On the back of each hand, there is an embosses emblem of a shield

ID's remaining: 0

Edited by Shield
Spoiler

Buying:

10x golden keys - 11,000 col

2x tents (single) - 880 col

1x T2 dungeon map - 220 col

Identifying:

Spoiler

ID: 116431
Tier: 1
Type: Shield

ID: 131586
Tier: 1
Type: Shield

Col total: 12,500 col sent to shield, 1,280 col to the Banker

Violet entered the shop, a pleasant look on her face. "Maa... it's been quite some time, eh shield?" she said, a lopsided grin on her face as she collected the eggs from her former guildmate. she hefted a pair of shields onto the counter as she spoke. "Even though I won't get much use outta these, I still gotta get them identified~ I'll buy a bunch of stuff too, since yer doing me a huge favor by giving me that many eggs!" Violet grabbed several golden keys, a pair of tent bags, and a dungeon map, and quickly sent the necessary payment to shield, a small portion of it disappearing into the system, the rest going straight to shield.

He chuckled as he went up to Shield at the counter “Yeah, been thinking of that myself, doesn’t really suit me being a dictator and all.” he said with a smile as he accepted his sword back “I appreciate the work you have put into it, I’ll probably come around again with a lot of unidentified items, so prepare yourself.” he said “You can call me Count Mac from now on.” he said jokingly with a wink in his eyes in response to the new enhancement on the sword “But it makes me feel closer to my late mentor, so I’ll gladly accept the critique I’ll get from not only the name of this thing, but also what it does … but thanks again for the work you’ve put into it.” he said as a final comment and left.

+ Blade of the Dictator

"Oh my God, thank you. I wanted both of them but I never guessed that I'd be as lucky to get both," she said, amazed. Never would she have thought that Lady Luck would be on her side-- now she just hoped that she could actually proc the enhancements on this thing-- but at least she'll never miss anymore! She chuckled, sheathing the katana back in its scabbard. "Even if you were the most persuasive on Earth, I wouldn't let anyone ever take Onimaru. Thing took me half a year to get together," she exclaimed, shaking her head before she grinned at him. "Most of it thanks to you, of course. Thank you again."

"Anyway, I'll be going now. Seriously, I really appreciate your work. I'll definitely come by if I ever need you again. Later!" 

+Onimaru

Passing @Baldur 5 Chocolate Eggs

[-5 Chocolate Eggs]

Identifying:

Spoiler

Item Name:    
ID:    144974  |  144975  |  144976
Roll:    LD:17  |  LD:5  |  LD:12
Tier:    1
Type:    Shield 
Enhancements:    Mitigation or Thorns I, Regen or Recovery I, Taunt or Paralyze I
Description:    

Item Name:    
ID:    144977  |  144978  |  144979
Roll:    LD:12  |  LD:10  |  LD:17
Tier:    1
Type:    Shield 
Enhancements:    Taunt or Paralyze II, Mitigation or Thorns I
Description:    

Edited by Shield