[R5 Appraiser - Closed For Renovations] - Everyday Miracles - SELLING UNIQUES

Spencer was looking around for a shop to identify this item that he got while exploring with Kimi, and was hoping that this shield that he was given by her was going to be good and actually worth using in battle. He had some armor, a better mace, and a good ring, but he was hoping to get a few more buffs than the ones he had to actually help him to get to it.

Spencer came upon the shop and looked up, seeing the first shop he had ever gone in to. Here we go. He thought to himself and walked in slowly, opening the door, and walking in to the main lobby of the building. "Hello? I've gotten an unidentified perfect shield." He smiled a bit and set the shield on to the counter. He looked at his Col and was happy to see that it was going to be in his budget to get it.

Spoiler

Post and Roll Made Here
ID# 93610
Unidentified Perfect Shield

Edited by Spencer
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shield took a cursory glanced over the item, nodding as he slid it towards himself. He took out his jeweler's loupe and affixed the instrument into the recess of his eye and tapped the magnifying glass icon. As the item readout fed out in front of him, he nodded to himself and then closed the dialog box.

"It's not a bad item, though there is no one area that it excels in particular," he said sliding the shield back to its owner. "That Regen won't stack if you have other sources of healing, but to a more damage-focused character, it could allow them a good deal more defense as well as an extra source of energy for their attacks."

1 @Spencer
Item Name: Re-Cycler
ID: 93650 | 93651 | 93653
Roll: LD:1 | LD:8 | LD:16
Tier: 1
Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery | Regen | Mitigation
Description: A standard copper-colored heater shield divided into a three sectioned coat of arms, depicting respectively a medical cross and the sun on the top half and an image of a similar shield on the bottom half.

Edited by Shield

Ben headed into the shop, hoping to get some of the items that he had found earlier checked out.  He was happy to be back at Shield's shop again- this place always had some neat stuff to look at.  Hi there!  I was hoping to get a few odds and ends that I found in a chest looked at.  Would you have time to take a look at these some time? Ben said, placing two consumable onto the counter.  He had no idea what they were, but hoped that they could turn out helpful.  Um, you can keep whichever one you would like to pay for the identification.  I'm not really that choosy. 

Spoiler

2 rare consumable from chest - ID 93759 from opening the chest

Shield glanced up from his work as the vaguely familiar face of @Benjamin Bookworm entered the shop. He set the suit of armor which he had been inspecting back on the counter to properly address the other player.

"Ah, yes," Shield said, remembering the trade deal he had listed for identification. "That shouldn't be a problem."

He took the items and set one of them on the workbench, affixing his jeweler's loupe to his eye and inspecting the item. He tapped the magnifying glass and read back the readout.

"Looks like this is a prosperity consumable," he announced, sliding the now distinct bag of foil-wrapped chocolate coins. "These should help you get a little extra Col on your next venture."

I really need to revamp that deal. It was a nice thought back when Cardinal was reworking how professions worked, but it now seems like it doesn't work as nicely as planned. Oh well. Thoughts for later.

He straightened up and gave a nod to the player before him.

"Stay safe out there. Let me know if there's more you need."

Item Name: Filthy Rich Chocolate
ID: 93910
Roll: LD:2
Type: Food
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Prosperity
Description: Chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil, each very rich in texture and flavor, and each packed with enough luck to bring the consumer some of the real thing.

Edited by Shield
  • 2 weeks later...

Kimi came back to the familiar shop that she so eagerly goes to for her identification of her loot. "Hello~ Its me again." Kimi said walking in. "I have quite a lot of things that i need to be identified if you don't mind. I've been holding on to these for some time." She said as she made her way to the counter. Kimi proceeded to take out a lot of items that shes been holding on to and placed them on the counter. "Could you please check these for me." 

OCC: so 800 to you & 3,200 to banker

-Equipment

Spoiler

ID: #93506
Tier: T1
Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare

ID: #93947A
Tier: T2
Type: Wraps (weapon)

ID: #94062B
Tier: T1
Type:  Wraps (weapon)
Quality: Perfect

ID: #94735
Tier:  T1
Type:   Heavy Armor

-Food

Spoiler

ID:  #93610A
Tier:   T1
Type: Food
Quality: rare

ID: #93610B
Tier: T1
Type: Food
Quality: rare

ID: 94062 A
Tier:   T1
Type:   Food
Quality: Rare

Shield raised his hand as @Kimi approached the counter, welcoming the player that was easily his best customer. She set down her items and he sifted through them, separating equipment from consumables. After double checking the Col she had transferred him, he closed his display and set about identifying each item. This was the first instance Shield could remember of Kimi bringing him anything above first tier items, but unfortunately, although some were potentially useful, they were not incredibly rare or powerful.

"The double-stacked enhancements on your armor pieces are likely your best bets," he said, pushing her items back toward her. "Let me know if there's anything else I can do."

Spoiler
Item Name: Bulwark
ID: 94793 | 94794
Roll: LD:16 | LD:20
Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: Damage Mitigation 2
Description: A set of solid plate mail with a shield insignia chiseled over the left breast plate.

Item Name: Heart Seekers
ID: 94795 | 94796
Roll: LD:12 | LD:4
Tier: 2
Type: Hand Wraps
Enhancements: Bleed | Accuracy
Description: Hand wraps designed like bloody bandages, the fingers of which have metallic fingertips for better penetration. They are held in place with a shield shaped clip.

Item Name: Artful Stuners
ID: 94797 | 94798 | 94799
Roll: LD:9 | LD:19 | LD:2
Enhancements: Paralyze | Damage | Taunt
Description: Silken wraps with long, trailing loose ends that swirl with a martial artist's motions. They are bound with wristbands decorated with simple iron shield.

Item Name: Heavy Armor
ID: 94800 | 94801
Roll: LD:8 | LD:8
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum 2
Description: A thick, weighty set of plate mail with heavily reinforced shoulders. Each puoldron is decorated with an imposing shield etching.

Item Name: Filthy Rich Chocolate
ID: 94802
Roll: LD:1
Enhancements: Prosperity 2
Description: Chocolate coins wrapped in gold foil, each very rich in texture and flavor, and each packed with enough luck to bring the consumer some of the real thing.

Item Name: Protein Powder
ID: 94803
Roll: LD:18
Enhancements: Protein 2
Description: A plastic jar with a muscular man screaming on the front label.

Item Name: Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
ID: 94804
Roll: LD:12
Quality: Rare 2
Enhancements: Vitality
Description: Coffee beans covered in a layer of sweet, milk chocolate, designed to recover lost energy.

Edited by Shield

Hi Shield! Ben cheerfully emoted as he walked back into Shield's shop.  I've been in the market for some new armor, and I saw that shield you had up front.  The regen sounds like a cool effect- though I thought you couldn't have more than two ranks on a single item- and I figure it would be a good investment.  It's 500 col, correct?  If so, I'd like to buy it.  Might need some protection in the future if I run into some more big enemies.  If you can confirm that is the right enhancements I'm seeing, I'll take it. 

Kimi took a look at the items she just received and said, "There is something you can do for me, I got some items i want to sell that i won't be needing anymore so if you're willing to take them off my hands that would be great." She said while going through her inventory to bring some things out. "Ohh, and also i'd like to get one more golden Key too." It really helps having one. Kimi proceeded to take out some items from her inventory and leaving some of the identified items on the counter while putting the items she want in her inventory.

Spoiler
Description: A set of solid plate mail with a shield insignia chiseled over the left breast plate.

Description: Hand wraps designed like bloody bandages, the fingers of which have metallic fingertips for better penetration. They are held in place with a shield shaped clip.

Description:

Silken wraps with long, trailing loose ends that swirl with a martial artist's motions. They are bound with wristbands decorated with simple iron shield

Ring of Accuracy (+1 ACC) T1

Basic Armor +1 Mit T1

Even despite Kairi being a merchant herself, she had just not wanted to open her own store just to identify things she had just found, she would rather just go to another place instead of trying to get into something when shes trying to climb in levels at the given moment. However from what she had heard, Merchants were hard to come by nowadays, however she had heard about someone who could get to her on a higher floor. She had eventually walked into the store as she had looked around before presenting the Unidentifieds to the man and gave him the col, "I just need some things to be looked at. Not really hoping for anything special, just wanting to know what these could possibly be is all." she had let a giggle exhale her system.

-----

-1 T1 Perfect Light Armor Unidentified / -1 T1 Rare THSS Weapon Unidentified

-1500 Col

Spoiler

ID:          94593
Tier:       1
Type:     Light Armor

Spoiler

ID:          94906
Tier:       1
Type:    Two Handed Straight Sword [Buster Sword]

Shield's shop was becoming busy. Something he was surprised by, given the slow nature of things at the start. He did not look the gift horse in the mouth, though, gladly taking Kimi's items and transferring a handful of Col to compensate her.

"Pleasure doing business," he said, giving her a wave on her way out.

The newcomer was a slightly more involved order, requesting a few identifications. He nodded, accepting the Col payment before setting the items out and affixing his jeweler's loupe to his eye before tapping the first item to select its magnifying lens icon. After spending a little time on each, studying the items' readouts, he nodded, handing the items back over.

"Some decent enhancements," he said, scratching the back of his neck. "However, nothing particularly potent. Sorry about that. Not everything ends up being useful, but you're welcome to sell them to the shop if you like."

@Kairi

Junk Sale for Kimi

Spoiler

Description:

Silken wraps with long, trailing loose ends that swirl with a martial artist's motions. They are bound with wristbands decorated with simple iron shield

Ring of Accuracy (+1 ACC) T1

Basic Armor +1 Mit T1

Junk Sale Value: 1,300 Col
50% to Kimi

Identifying:

Item Name: Momentous Waste-coat
ID: 95000 | 95001 | 95002
Roll: LD:11 | LD:10 | LD:1
Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Evasion | Light Momentum | Regen
Description: A mismatched patchwork of thick, padded quilting and studded leather with an upside down shield emblem on the left shoulder.

Item Name: Sworded Affair
ID: 95003 | 95004
Roll: LD:20 | LD:7
Type: THSS
Enhancements: Damage | Paralyze
Description: A heavy blade with a straight edge and a shield-shaped emblem over the guard.

Edited by Shield
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi again Shield!  Ben greeted as he came back to his shop.  I'm looking to pick up a few more items from your general merchandise- a teleport crystal and a blank dungeon map for one of the higher floors.  I'm going to be searching a bit higher than usual, so I want to make sure I have enough supplies to get out of trouble if things so sideways. 

Oh, by the way, have you gotten a chance to take a look at that shield I was interested in last time?  I hadn't heard back from you and was just curious. 

-1320 col
+1 teleport crystal
+1 [T2 dungeon map]

A rather hesitant boy slid into the shop, trying to make sure he was in the right place. "H-hello?" Pinball took a deep breath, leaning against his spear a bit. "Uhh, I'm here to buy a couple things... from - from your general stock, I think?" He swiped open his menu, double checking he had enough col for the things he was here for. He ran through his mental list really quick, then spoke up. "I need three Teleportation Crystals, three Tier-One Dungeon Maps, and one Tier-Two Dungeon map," he said, his voice quivering a bit towards the end, "and I think... that's 4,070 Col? Right?" He sent the money to Shield, collected his items, and took a few steps back, sticking a thumb up. "I'm good, yeah?"

- 4070 Col sent to Shield 

Received: 

• [3x] Teleportation Crystal
  • [3x] T1 Blank Dungeon Map
  • [1x] T2 Blank Dungeon Map

Walking into the merchant shop he had been in before, Macradon was in search for something that would be useful for searching for something, as he had done it before together with a group, and not alone with the new Labyrinth that had been appearing. As he opened the door, Macradon would enter and say with a smile “Hey, Shield. I’m in need of some blank T3 maps, I’d say 5, and I have this stuff that I want to have appraised” he said and would hand over 3 unidentified consumable items that Macradon wasn’t aware of were. “That’ll be … 5,901 if I’m correct?” he asked and would hand over a pouch with adequate Col.

ID:          95196 a
Tier:       3
Type:     Food

ID:          95196 b
Tier:       3
Type:     Potion

ID:          95104
Tier:       3
Type:     Potion

2501 Col sent to Shield
3400 Col sent to Banker

As Shield waved goodbye to the two previous customers with their newly bought items, he saw a more familiar face, that of a fellow front-liner He nodded a greeting at the player's approach.

"Good to see you again, Macradon," he said, his expression impenetrable, but his tone warm enough. "Sure, I can accommodate the order no problem."

He took out his jeweler's loupe, pinching the magnifier over his eye with his cheek and tapping the inspection icon on the first consumable's sub-menu. After processing the first item, he set it aside and filtered his way through the others.

"Some decent loot here," he said with a nod of his head, setting aside his loupe and passing the items back to Macradon. "And here are the items you requested on top of that. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with."

Gave @Macradon:

T3 Blank Dungeon Maps x 5

Identifying

Item Name: Good Luck Chuck
ID: 96173
Roll: LD:5
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Loot Die
Description: A slab of tough beef with a silver lining.

Item Name: Mitigation Potion
ID: 96174
Roll: LD:10
Type: Potion
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description: A blue tincture in a narrow-necked phial.

Item Name: Health Potion
ID: 96175
Roll: LD:6
Type: Potion
Enhancements: HP Recovery
Description: A green tincture in a round, stout phial.

Edited by Shield

Macradon smiled at the Merchant Tank “Thanks a lot. I’ve been in need of these maps for a while, and they’re finally something I can use again” he said as he accepted the maps in change for the Col, now only awaiting Shield to finish the appraisal of the consumable items he had received from his recent farming of monsters. After waiting for a short while, Macradon would get up and look at it, seeing that he had gotten a Loot Enhancing potion, a Mitigation potion and a health regeneration potion. He wasn’t sure on how, if at all, it would be useful for him, but what he didn’t know was that these items would become very useful in the future. “Thanks a lot” he said with a smile after picking up all the items he had paid for “Cya later” he said to Shield as he left.

<<Using Elucia Look(Look Below)>>

Hidden would enter the other merchants shop. She typically would hate entering for such reasons, but if she was going to go on with Elucia, she would have to get herself some items to wear for the part. She had seen something that a particular other merchant happen to have a freeze weapon that would do well with Elucia's persona. She stepped up to the counter, smiling brightly at the man. She could see her white hair in the corner of her eyes hanging down, which was a new concept to see white. "Hello, I was wondering If I could purchase the freeze weapon in your possession? I have enough col to pay!" She quickly swiped through her inventory and opened and trade menu between her and the merchant, placing 5000 col within the trade. 

Offering 5000 col

for

Cool Stunnings - Uncommon T1 - 1 Freeze

@Shield

Macradon had been here not too long ago, and it was time to take another visit. Macradon had run low on materials lately, and he wasn’t feeling for another grind run, it would just end up being nearly a waste of time, unless he really went out at did it, that would probably be for another day. Walking through the door to the shop, Macradon would smile and wave at Shield “It’s ya boi, Macradon here!” he said and chortled lightly. “I’ve heard you sell tier 3 materials, I haven’t had the time to go and farm yet, so I thought about buying some of yours? I’d like to buy 70 materials, which would add up to …” he said and tried to count it out in his head “69300 Col?” he asked and would find the appropriate amount of Col to pay with.

-69300 Col

Shield nodded in greeting of the new customer, surprised to hear that she was interested in purchasing one of his unique finds. They had been gathering dust for some time, so he was more than happy to give one a new home.

"Not a problem," he said, checking the transaction before opening the display case and handing over the straight sword. "One Freeze weapon. I hope it serves you well. Let me know if there's anything else you need."

As she departed his shop, a more familiar face entered it, and with a much more substantial order. Shield nodded, checking his current stock to make sure he could manage the order, which he could. He then double checked the amount before selecting the materials to transfer.

"Make good use of them" Shield said with a nod. "With the next fight coming up, I'm sure you'll find ways."

[Trading Cool Stunnings to @Hidden]

[Trading 70 T3 Materials to @Macradon

This was Itzal's second time coming to a merchant, but his first time ever to buy some stock.  He walked into @Shield's store with a few items he collected from his last trip gathering materials, as well as col he needed to pay in order to get the appropriate items.  He didn't see Shield yet so he went ahead and browsed the options and for the first time saw the new items available to players.  The tents looked like a cool feature.  The glow stone would be perfect for support players who never fought anyways, and they could remove the darkness debuff for all of the players.  Soon he saw Shield walk in and smiled.  "Hey shield, how are you today?  Listen I'm going to need some equipment for the upcoming boss raid, and I'd also like to get some items identified if possible.  Here's the order, and when you're ready I'll send over the items ok?"  Itzal sent all of the col to him as needed.

Order:  T3 Immolation Potion -990 col, Dimensional Backpack -5,500 col, Teleport Crystal -880 col, T3 Field Rations -990 col.  Total:  8,360 col in payment.

Identification: 

ID#  96480  LD:  16 (11+5)  Chest loot:  (a) perfect armor - 625/2,500 (b) rare consumable

ID#  96606  LD:  21 (15+6 [5 lock pick/dismantle, 1 basement buff])  Chest loot:  (a) perfect consumable - 313/1,250 (b) perfect weapon -  625/2,500

ID#  96789  LD:  12 (7+5)  Chest Loot:  rare weapon - 450/1,800

Total cost:  1,563/6,250 col

Grand Cost:  9,923 to Shield, 6,250 to banker