[F4 - Event] Dance of the Crossed Paths

Teion couldn't help but offer a small smile when Beatbox's body language signaled that he was unhappy with his last statement. It was an event for Valentine's Day, after all. It was surreal to have periods of time like this--reminders that time was still passing in this digital prison. It wasn't just a dream, and all the other people conscious and living in the real world were enjoying the last of the winter season and celebrating the holiday with their loved ones. It was a sad smile, but the girl tried to think of something else to talk about. Maybe if she tried harder to hold a conversation it would calm her nerves.

Just before she opened her mouth to speak, another voice called out in their direction to address the blonde. Teion turned slightly to face Macradon when he approached. The white-haired player addressed him casually, so she only assumed they knew each other relatively well. The blacksmith, however, blinked in slight surprise when he greeted her by name shortly afterwards. 'I don't recognize him...' She was at a loss when trying to recall the player's name, but he didn't seem to be expecting much conversation from her. "Mm," She gave a small bow in greeting, at least offering the gesture.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden smiled as the White-haired player addressed her formally, taking to the classics. As he offered to join the others she smiled taking his hand. "I would be glad to" She giggled and she followed him inside. She shyed a bit when she seen the other players around. A blond man with a dark haired girl, A blue haired girl, two black haired men, one towed a woman. Another blond man was seen with the blacksmith that had crafted he weapon. She shuddered at the many people but turned back to Sey, focusing more on him. Sey seemed confident and he even handed her a magnolia. She grinned at him and gently removed the flower from his hand. She intertwined the flower into her hair and smiled. "Anything you would like to do Casper?" She looked around. Many of the players around also had the same sun insignia as Sey did. "Many of your guild members are here I see" She smiled as she turned around. 

Then she seen him. Domarus and Keres walked forward, strolling right toward.... them. Her face lost its color. The man had never seen her without her hood, the only way that she had come is she knew nobody but Sey would know who she was. She calmed down and smiled toward him. She would explain to him who she was later. She silently hoped Sey would not introduce her. Domarus could not know who she was at the moment. It would cause too much attention. 

@Sey @Domarus @Keres

Beatbox didn't really know what to talk about after that, it wasn't long till Macradon had appeared and greeted both him and Teion "Oh hey Macradon, it's nice seeing you dressed up instead of fully armored up ready to battle every hour of every day." he chuckled, he then was asked if they were together, Beatbox had blushed for a moment and moved his hands outward moving them from side to side "W-wait, we're not here together, I j-just found her here and I figured to come up and have a conversation with her... I came here alone, and I just figured that I should have at least a conversation with someone." he said trying to not be so embarrassed, yes Teion would have been the person he would have asked if he had known her a little better, and yes she did look rather stunning but he didn't want to send out any false information since she is a little socially awkward, the last thing he wanted to cause was to give her any form of embarrassment.

@Macradon @Teion

Anything he would like to do with her? The answer nearly jolted out from his lips, but he regained his composure. He would rather not startle her with his excitement, so he will keep his calm and collected nature. "Would you like to d-" Answer cut down as he saw her face turning nearly as pale as his suit. Turning his head to follow her eyes, he noticed two familiar figures. One was Dom, who he seemed more chill with. The other was Keres, the one that was far too touchy. At least she covered more skin this time, but still. Hidden however seemed to be in a more shocked state than him. Hm... Seems like he was going to have to be the one to cover. So he would put on his confident calm smile to mask anything he might have been truly feeling. His hand that connected with Hidden's would grip more firmly. It did not convey the exact message he wanted to send, but he was hoping that it would be more of a Don't worry about a thing. I got this." sort of message to her before engaging in conversation with his usual formality. "Hello Dom. Keres. Fancy to see you here. Anything you need by any chance?"

@Hidden

It had been years since Shield had worn actual formal wear. He stood in front of the mirror in his room at the inn, his menu open, his finger hovering over the vanity item he had commissioned. No matter how hard he tried, he could not convince himself to equip it. Back in the shop he had been flustered, not at all pleased to be preparing for a formal event, so he had submitted the first description that came to mind hoping to get out quickly.

I should have taken my time. I made things so much worse by rushing. Maybe I could just skip the event...

He shook his head, the long shaggy hair that hung down across his forehead shaking along with it.

That's not going to cut it. If I'm not pushing towards the front lines with every resource available to me, I'm getting left behind. That means getting to know the right people.

With a deep breath and an even deeper exhale, he turned off his brain long enough to convince his finger to tap the 'equip' button.

In the mirror, he saw the familiar satin coat materialize on his broad shoulders, the same angular lapels, the same dimensions, coming down well past his hips, almost the same cut as a pea coat but with a sharper, more defined collar and trim. The tuxedo pants were angular and jet black to match the top, the silk stripe that ran up the side of each leg thin and unobtrusive. The brilliant red silk ascot puffed elegantly from the cream-colored vest, each new line of clothing beneath the coat subtle to compliment its shape, while the flowing tie's color grabbed the eye united the ensemble. 

They did too good of a job with my description. Looks just like it did on the big day.

At that thought, he looked away from the mirror. The only part of the outfit that had not caused him pain was also the only new addition. A simple black half-mask covered the left side of his face at a slight diagonal, crossing the center line over the bridge of his nose, completely covering the scar that was probably his most noticeable facial feature. Before he could give himself time to second-guess the decision to attend, he left his room and made a beeline for the teleportation plaza, ignoring everyone and anyone he saw along the way until the blasted mirror was far behind him.

"Fourth floor!" he shouted, his voice stiff and uncomfortable on his own vocal cords.

Before he knew it, he was standing outside of the event, the expansive building aglow with the light of the windows and buzzing with the voices of the arrivals. The guards parted for him as he passed, and he gave each a nod as he went. He glanced around, but so far there were very few faces he recognized, not that he knew many people in general. As much as he hated to admit how abysmal he had been at networking, he did not have time to kick himself just yet. He nodded at each person who looked his way until he made it into the party proper.

With a monumental sigh of relief, he caught sight of @Beat exactly where he expected to find him: right by the food. His feet in his pitch-black matte dress shoes clicked sharply against the mirror-polished floor as he made directly for the only really familiar face.

"If you had told me two years ago that I would actually be happy to see you, I would have laughed in your face," said the stern-looking tank, completely out of his element despite the cut and style of his garb having been custom-tailored for him once upon a time. "Have I missed anything?"

Edited by Shield

When Beatbox spoke up again, Teion's brain seemed to finally register Macradon's question. The blonde seemed flustered, and stammered out a denial that caused her to chuckle. His embarrassment seemed to be staving off her own. Still, she found her fingers lacing around each other again in small motions. She wouldn't quite be caught with a redness to her cheeks, but still gave a small shake of her head. "No, sorry." Though she felt the apology was just a polite habit, she didn't want Beatbox to give a one-sided explanation. He's been helping me out with some quests." Realizing her own words were lacking, but unable to think of anything else to say in that moment, Teion gave a short glance around the room. More players had shown up quickly, and though she only spotted one or two that she quickly recognized, she wasn't sure if the growing crowd left her any more or less at ease.

"This is a bad idea, a very, very bad idea. I shouldn't be doing this at all...but if I don't." There was a clear expression of disappointment on Anemone's face when she was getting ready for this gala event on floor four. She had been walking around in her room chewing on her thumb for the last thirty minutes or so still dressed in her adventure's wares and the box of her gown sitting on the bed. She read the message about ten times from Seul asking if she wanted to go with him. Of course she answered with a yes very quickly and perhaps added one too many exclamation marks in the process. But still now the day had finally come and all she felt in her belly was a bunch of butterflies. She wondered if the dress in the box was one she had asked for by the event tailor. She was so specific and was worried it might come out a mess.

She had dreamed of such an event for the longest time, she wouldn't know what to do if it all fell apart. Being a hopeless romantic kind of woman, Anemone wanted everything to go perfectly. She had such dreams of romance, knights and parties like this that made her want to play SAO, even though it was a more of male based rpg. None the less, the frantic and nervous meek girl finally got the courage to move towards her bed and began to unpack the box. With a click of a few icons, the box dissolved and left the dress to be assembled piece by piece.

Taking a deep breath and looking everything over, she wouldn't be able to decide if everything matched until she started putting the outfit on. Making sure the door was locked, the female began to slowly undress her adventure gear. She dared not look at her unique pale body in the mirror but was quickly tapping icons to make sure the process was going swiftly. Her makeup remained the same, except her lips were lightly coated with a pale lavender mix of pink hue. Just a little color to bring out her radiant red eyes. Her hair and tassels became bunned shifting in form from the fringe to long wispy strands of elegance curved to perfection as they fluttered behind her ear. Accessories adored her hair with pearls and pink choker christened with a cross over her pale skin. Rosey cheeks flustered a bit when the garments came together one after another. The pale pink calla gown wrapped around her body and fit snug, the corset had become tight around her chest giving her bosom a slight  Oomph. Anemone radiated from head to toe as she looked at herself in the mirror finally. The lace and whites and pinks all coming together to form a perfect masterpiece of a gown. At that very moment, she felt Pretty. Even if it was for one day, she would give everything this evening to make it perfect and it all started with this dress. 

White glass heeled slippers adorned her feet as she shifted and lifted her arms showing off the long sleeves that dangled elegantly from the rest of the flowing outfit. She was ready to go, or so she thought. With a nervous gulp, the woman stepped out of the inn and eyes were on her from the moment she came in contact with anyone looking at her. With a heated blush, she took her first few steps and people in the Inn actually started to clap. Those who knew her as that meek and nervous girl knew this was a very difficult step to overcome in her way of becoming a confident woman. With a broad smile, she curtseyed to them and was ready to get on her way.

Arriving possibly late to the event outside, the woman stood there wondering if she would meet Seul inside or outside the Castle. She looked up at the massive creation on floor four, nipping lightly as her breath manifested with each puff of air from her mouth. Gnawing lightly on her lip she moved up the stairs where two guards were positioned, "Evening Madame. We just need to make sure you are Proper before heading in. Everything seems good, you may enter. Enjoy the party." 

The guard did a quick check to make sure she was within protocol of the event specifications. Anemone's mouth was getting dry and her palms were sweaty, heart was beating a million miles per second. She felt all those butterflies in her stomach fluttering about madly as she shifted one leg with the next. The soft clapping of her heels against the flooring made her standout as she entered the majestic building and main entrance. Immediately the door behind her closed and the warmth of the castle fluttered into her senses. She stopped and stood looking around, raising a hand and mouthing the word 'Wow,' which is all she could say. Her vibrant red eyes then sought out @Seul, but he didn't seem to be nowhere in sight. She would stand off to the side smiling, arms in front of her as she stood waiting unsure of what else to say or do. But she did notice a few of her friends there but was too nervous to make her legs move to greet them. 

Edited by Anemone

Horus was actually the first to spot @Shield walking in and gave Beat's shoulder a squeeze with his left foot, indicating that Beat needed to look left. Following his familiar's queue, he smiled as he caught the sight of the normally surly, heavy armor wearing Shield now dressed up for a dance. He was honestly surprised to see his traveling companion at an event like this. It seemed out of place for the reserved damage sponge, but Beat understood that time had changed everyone during their time in Sword Art Online. Beat chuckled at Shield's reference to their past and pointed to the shrimp cocktail. 

"If you had told me I would be at an event like this at all two years ago, I would have laughed in your face. Then again, you couldn't eat in Crossreign...Oh! Also, this shrimp cocktail sauce is nuts! So many levels of flavor!" 

Beat had always loved food, but ever since he had delved into the world of cooking, he had become somewhat obsessed with exploring new flavors and trying new dishes. He was never overly critical, understanding that he still had a long road ahead of him before he could say he had mastered cooking, but he loved learning from each new culinary experience. His healthy appetite didn't hurt his cause either. He took one of the shrimp from his place and offered it to Horus, who quickly snapped it out of Beat's fingers. He looked to his older friend with an inquisitive expression. 

"So, why did you come?"

Edited by Beat

Shield took a piece of shrimp at @Beat's invitation, but he did not taste it at all as he chewed on it. He swallowed the morsel and turned his attention to the question that had been addressed to him.

"You and I have done well for ourselves here, and from my understanding, we're beginning to surpass some of the players who are more established, though perhaps not as obsessed," he mused aloud, almost trying to convince himself all over again why he was here in the first place. "However, there are limits to what two players can do by themselves. If we have aspirations to make it to the front, we won't be able to get there alone."

Scanning the crowd, Shield wondered to himself which of the players were the real heroes of Sword Art Online and which ones were merely content to exist on the lower floors. Everyone dressed up in formal attire, it was impossible to say. The only person who he even knew for sure was capable of fighting nearer to the vanguard was not one he was ready to trust at the moment.

"We need to start meeting the right people if we're going to accelerate our path to the front lines."

Edited by Shield

Looking down at his ‘formal’ clothes, Macradon chuckled lightly. “Well … the guards wouldn’t let me in in my armor … sooooo …” he said, trying to hold down some giggling. Macradon chortles, his small tease worked. Watching the two fiddle like that was amusing, but it wasn't the only reason he would come to greet them. Beatbox was a new member of the KoB, even though he hadn't been assigned officially with a knighting or oath yet ... yet. “Heh, don’t mind it, I was just teasing you guys a bit. It’s good to see I’m not the only knight present, at least at the moment” he said with a glee on his face. “Ahhh, right” he said “It’s good to know you help others, @Beatbox he said, approving the helping of others. Macradon had done quite a bit of that himself, so he was amused, happy, by that. “Let’s try to see if we can find a day where you’ll be knighted, taken into the KoB officially” he said with a wink. Macradon had a present ready for when Beatbox would be knighted, a weapon worthy of a Knight of the Blood Oath. “Well, cya guys later, I’ll go around and mingle with the other” he said to Beatbox and @Teion, waving his hand in a gesture, telling them that he was walking away.

Watching the small mish mash of people, Macradon would approach a small group of people whom he were experienced with. What a coincidence that they all balled together like this. "Heyo!" he said as he waved his hand, not clad in steel gauntlets like always. His chest not adorned in heavy steel plate armor. His shoulders, bare of any steel protection, his legs, naked, only wearing a thing layer of what people would call clothing. It was quite unusual for Macradon to walk around without any armor on, not even wearing the tabbard. "Good to see you all, @Itzal, @Morgenstern, @Rin" he said, nodding to everyone as he named them. "So are you one big group or did you guys come alone?" he asked with a smug smile on his lips. It could easily have been Rin with one of the guys, and then the other just joined in, which wasn't so different from what happened when Macradon said hi to both Beatbox and Teion.

Kasier strapped on the last bit of her clothing and walked out of the room to be greeted by Itzal. Time had passed so fast and before you know it, another Valentine's day was here upon the world of Aincrad and this Valentine's day was a different one than the last. Far different actually. Last Valentine's day was spent on her bed, solemnly sitting there like a helpless babe fresh from the mother's womb. This Valentine's day, she is someone new - someone that her past self would not have believed to exist if someone had told her anything about the new Kasier. The couple - Itzal and Kasier - soon arrived at the castle with the use of the carriage. And even Kasier had to gasp in shock as she took her first steps into the castle. What was within was completely brilliance... That is exactly what it was. She had seen nothing as elegant and the romance that was literally bursting within the castle were very closely matched to the romance that the couple had experienced on their frequent dates. Now, it seemed that the two were going on less dates which was to be expected as they were already getting used to the fact that they were living with the opposite gender. Kasier sighed, "Everything is so open. I hope people don't stare at me too much." Kasier stated, knowing that she hated the feeling of people's eyes on her. Itzal soon greeted Jonathan and Kasier greeted him with a nod as well, remembering the quest that the two had completed not that long ago - Ring of Fire? She's fairly sure that was the name of the quest. After a while, Macradon, at least that was what she thought his name was, came over and greeted a couple of players. She also noticed a girl standing next to Jonathan... And she was quite shocked that the man had the courage to find himself a date. Kasier looked at Itzal and blushed before shaking her head so the blush would disappear before she looked to Macradon who had asked the question.

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Rin approached and...  Joined Jonathan.  Itzal smiled at his friend, a message clearly being spoken saying 'she's a good person, lucky boy'.  He smiled to Rin.  "Hey @Rin!  How've you been?  It's good to see you again."  He noticed Kasier begin to shake her head a bit and he could guess why.  He was about to look for a little more private area for them, but then @Macradon walked over and greeted the group.  Itzal turned to the kob player and shook his head.  "No actually.  I came with Kasier and Kasier alone.  It looks like Jonathan came with Rin.  How've you been Mac?"  After a bit more chatting, Itzal turned to Kasier and knew she probably wasn't enjoying this.  She looked stunning and very much the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on, especially since he knew just how bright her heart was.  However he also knew she didn't want that light to be shone to others and he would respect that.  He nodded over to the tables.  "Hey @Kasier, how about we sit down until the actual festivities begin?  I can grab some drinks real quick."

Edited by Itzal

Beat nodded in affirmations of @Shield. THey had actually had conversations about adding people to their party, but the simpler solution would seem to be joining another, larger group. In a game where you life was on the line, pride was secondary to survival. His eyes glanced to Horus who was busy looking around the room, but took a moment to return the glance in affirmation. Beat consumed another morsel off of his plate before answering, his voice somewhat hushed. 

"Indeed. Much like when Rain helped us run through that sub-dungeon, a network of higher level players would be able to help us level faster."

He scanned the room with his eyes, carefully looking to scope out anyone who appeared to be the sort of people they would want to associate with. Unfortunately, with the inability to assess someone's gear while they were dressed in what were simple vanity items, he would have to rely on more than appearances. Beat's fierce eyes looked to Shield again, his lack of social skills hindering him in their endeavor. 

"So, how do we go about figuring out who is going to help us and who is going to take our items once they lead us outside of the safe zone?"

It was the day before Hydra had received an invitation to the 'Dance of the Crossed Paths', whilst he had spent much time mulling over whether he should make the trip or not he had finally decided to make a brief visit. "Why am I doing this." The spearman half mumbled, half choked. He wasn't sure if it was the nerves that were getting to him, or the new suit he had happened to pick up specifically for this event, was to tight. Ahead of him loomed the castle gates, already the brunette could make out some commotion coming from inside the building, mainly conversation and music "Hmm looks like I am a little late..." A rogue wind suddenly came from nowhere as Hydra turned to look over his shoulder, this dance was supposedly for valentine's day and he had not a single partner to go with. On top of that he doubted his 'orange' cursor would help. "Still if I got an invite that must mean it's safe?..." Shaking his head, the brunette slowly moved into the castle's vicinity.

The guards gave him an odd look, before continuing to tell him the rules as well as keeping commotion down. "Bodes well," Hydra thought sarcastically, although he did have a one handed spear slung across his back, so it made sense. After all player's were allowed to bring weapons, but only a weapon. Hydra had heard there was an area to duel as of such. The castle unfolded as he entered, and it was truly a spectacle to behold. Intricate wooden staircases, the smell of various foods wafting through the air and what appeared to be various corridors leading off to many other rooms. Although the spearman had been told most were blocked off. Glancing around Hydra caught sight of a few familiar faces, in fact more than a few. Sey seemed to be stood to one side, with a few others players. Then there was Beat and Shield, who he had recalled both visited his store not to long ago. A few faces from past field bosses also showed up, Beatbox, one of the members to the Knights of the Blood Oath and then the Celestial Ascendant leader who had been launched a few hundred feet by Nerius. Of course there were others, some with partners and some without.

"Now what do I do?" Hydra whispered to himself whilst scratching his neck nervously, he knew he should have planned something to do. Sighing slightly, the adventurer proceeded to move over to where the food was located and where both Beat and Shield also happened to be. Hydra wasn't sure whether to interrupt or not, so eventually decided on standing to one side with a drink and some food in hand. A rather nervous smile was spread across his face.

Domarus noticed that the girl's face paled slightly and she suddenly became nervous.  This only told him that while she very much liked her date, she was extremely nervous around others.  However if this was the case then being in public would do her good.  Sey seemed to notice her nervousness and turned to Domarus, smiling to him.  The fact that he squeezed the girls hand a little did not go unnoticed to Domarus.  Was Sey wary of him?  Or just encouraging the girl?  Either way the question he had presented them would usually seem neutral, but from this situation and what he had seen, it was clear he was being cautious.  Domarus chuckled.
     "I saw a familiar face and wanted to say hello!  I'm also hoping to meet new people so seeing that you had a date I thought it was perfect."  Keres did a small bow to Sey, giving him a cute smile, and Domarus himself even bowed to them, which Sey knew would mean a lot.
     "A pleasure to see you again Sey, and a pleasure to meet you my dear.  My name is Domarus, and this is Keres."  Keres smiled and waved to the girl, giggling a little.
     "You're pretty lucky to have a date like Sey.  You two are really cute together."  She giggled a little more, excited to see what would happen.  However when Domarus placed his hand on her shoulder she stopped.  She kept the smile up but it was a reminder not to go too far.  Domarus may be talking with Sey but he was always aware of what was going on around him, mainly who was here.  He noticed three men enter as well as a silver haired woman.  He knew he'd need to get their names tonight at some point, and if not now then later.  He burned their faces in his mind as a reminder.
     "Indeed.  I'm happy to see that you found someone to spend some time with Sey.  Out of curiosity, have either of you two been to a dance before?"

@Sey@Hidden

On February 13, Dominion got a message notification. He was in his usual spot on the first floor, his cloths and armor dirty from use. When Dominion got the notification, he heard it *ping* and swept open his menu. When he pulled open the notification, he read it. There was mention of an event on the 14, something having to do with dance of crossed paths. It was supposedly a place where "Love can roam free", whatever that meant. Dominion knew barely anything about love, just rumors here and there about it being an actual thing. However, when he got to the part about taking a breather from combat, Dominion was totally drawn in. This must be like a party... I remember something about friends asking other friends to go to these sorts of things... but who could I ask? Row likes treasure.... Wolfie doesn't seem to be around much and I got no idea about Alice and Jazz.... Row it is then. Dominion swiped open his PM tab and sent a message to Row. *Hello Row, would you like to come with me to the Dance of the Crossed Paths?* Dominion signed the bottom of the message with -Dom the Monk. I really hope she says yes... Dominion realized that he didn't know what type of cloths he should wear to the Dance. Dominion stood up and placed his gear in his inventory, and while he began to walk to a tailor, buying a formidable black collared shirt and new blue pants. After he changed his attire, he stood on the teleport pad and arrived on the fourth floor. There, he ventured to the destination, by the name the castle of Amour. The guards were going to halt him, but Dom stopped several feet before entering. "Hold on. I am not going in quite yet, so if you would be so kind as to wait." Dominion stood outside the building, hoping that Row would show up. He did not have his hand wraps on at this time, as he had put them in his inventory.

@Row

Edited by Dominion

Apparel:

Spoiler

f72f25518e2aaec645b8f09d8be48272.jpg

Right after receiving the message for the dance the previous night, Damien had ran out to an NPC shop to get some clothing almost immediately. Damien was glad he had finally went out and got some different clothing rather than just his equipment. The main reason for Damien going to the event - He didn't even quite know. He had no idea why he was going, he just knew that the message was sent to every (alive) player in Aincrad. And, it would be held on floor four, which was by far Damien's favorite floor. 

Walking up to the castle, with his <<Nighthawk>> at his side, the guards looked at Damien. "I'm here for the party." The NPC guards moved with their spears out of the way from the door, watching Damien as he began to walk in. One of the guards stopped him for a moment, as he spoke: "I hope you have a nice time. Please don't cause any trouble, I don't want to have to kick anyone out of the castle." Damien smiled. It was probably a good thing that they would do that had anyone do anything stupid. "Alrighty, thanks!" Damien continued on his way, into the castle. Who knows, maybe there may be someone I know here? 

Upon going inside, though, Damien realized there were a large number of players at the event. Of course, he didn't expect any different due to the message being sent to literally every player in Aincrad. Simply standing there and looking around, Damien attempted to look for anyone he knew, and he was able to point out @Morgenstern, but he seemed to be too busy with the ladies. ;) Looking a bit harder, Damien also pointed out @Hydra. He didn't seem to have any people talking to him, so Damien figured he could be the one to talk with him. Of course, most people probably would tend to stay away from him, due to his red/orange cursor. Damien still didn't quite know what he had done that caused him to have such a cursor, but he figured he would know eventually. 

Damien walked over to the location of the food and Hydra, picking up some pastries and a simple glass of water. After taking a quick sip from the glass of water, Damien looked at Hydra. "You look a bit lonely. Wanna go dance?" Damien laughed at his joke as the beautiful ballroom music played in the background. "But in all seriousness though, did you come here with anyone?"

Jonathan smiled to Rin, but looked away when he heard his name spoken. Macradon, his blacksmith, was greeting them. He seemed to know Rin as well as he said his name. He seemed to ignore Kasier, even though he believed she was behind them. He nodded to the Commander of the KOB Vanguard and answered his question. "I am with Rin here, but Itzal is with Kasier" The blond smiled and returned his attention to Rin. She was probably a little uncomfortable with getting all of this attention. He gave her a look that spoke the words for him. 'Would you like to go to some other part of the castle?' He knew the woman spent most of her time alone, and all of these people were probably making her a bit uncomfortable. Jonathan glanced back over to Itzal who was mentioning to go and sit down until the festivities start, which meant if they did not go somewhere else, then they would be left to hang out with Macradon. As much as Jonathan liked the man, this day was for Rin, not for Macradon. It appeared he had not brought anybody. He would say hello to a few people, but Rin was first. 

@Rin @Itzal @Kasier Really did not know who to tag

As she stared at Domarus, her face pale, she felt Sey squeeze a little tighter on her hand reassuringly. Had he felt her tense? How had he known something was wrong? She smiled faintly and returned her gaze to the two that stood in front of her. They introduced themselves as they did before, but she stayed silent. She did not want to introduc herself at the moment, especially without her cloak. Knowing Keres, it would be a mere instant before everyone knew who she was. She seen Hikoru walking around earlier, and she did not him knowing what she looked like either. She needed to keep the two looks of her separate. Identity was everything. She heard Keres tell her she was lucky and Hidden gave her a small smile. She then heard Domarus ask a simple question. About a Dance. To be polite and not seem like a dead person, she shook her head no. It was the truth, she never had been at any dance, she did not like to join events, especially when too many people had not liked her, and many of the guys just would want to take her off into some corner.... She shuddered at that thought. Something was definitely different about Sey. 

@Sey @Domarus

Seeing her discomfort in the past, it was hard to tell how he should approach this next question. Names were crucial, despite how badly people denied that fact. “That is very nice. Nice to see you both again. Perhaps we coul-“ And there it was, the comment that would strike the nerve as he would be cutoff. The both of them looked cute together… Well that was a nice thing to hear, but they weren’t… Sey could internally facepalm all he liked. But he kept his silence, but his facial expression would deliver how he was a bit more than just “shocked” to hear it. Still though… They did come together at the dance. Though his original intention was to share a good time with her, telling the truth would be most certainly embarrassing for the lady. No one wants to be told that they were a friend when they have been brought to a dance. Still though, the fact that he could not say that, despite how easily he could have said that to many others, it made him wonder why this specific case was any different. Well, he might as well go with it. “T-Thanks.” Sey would reply, despite how it was not meant for him. A light chuckle would escape his lips as he tried to stay calm, but his face was finally showing something of a redish color upon hearing her comment. “I… Hm, I can’t really say I have. It always looked like a lot of fun. Provided you being along someone who is fun anyways.” The snow-haired player felt like he had this covered.

@Hidden @Domarus