[F4 - Event] Dance of the Crossed Paths

Hikoru sighed and watched all the festivities start with the commotion of the crowd starting to gather. Everything was seeming okay, so he knew that he could let his guard down, for now. He would still keep an eye on everything, but he was growing bored of just sitting there in silence. While he wasn't a big group person, he did enjoy some small chit chat with a small group of players. And close-by, he saw two new faces next to him, a player called @Beat and another called @Shield. They were both low-levelled, and they didn't have a guild icon above their heads. He came out of the shadows quickly, a blank stare on his face as he came over, clearing his throat between the two

"Interesting to see such low-levellers here... But what's to be expected from such a thing as this? A chance to meet with players safely, and get a chance to meet some of the frontliners." He said, re-adjusting his glasses. He looked at the two and gave a nod "My apologies, where are my manners? Hikoru, the DPS Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants, and Master of Shadows at your service." He said with a small bow towards the both of them. He hoped he hadn't scared the both of them too much, as he did have that affect on people when he appeared from nowhere.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love was in the air. Row walked around the town and saw all the couples walking together. At first glance, one would think that it was because everyone was in love, but knowing about the dance event that was coming up would dismiss that idea quickly. In reality, most of these couples were just partners to the dance and probably just friends. Row smirked as her wisdom allowed her to bypass such a silly trap and found herself at the water fountain.

The water was colder then the air but the sun continued to shine bright as if it was summer. Row let out a sigh. Despite being a treasure hunter, she has yet to find any good treasure. Her dream operation of becoming a merchant was shot down but the inactivity of her and Vargus's shop. She just did not have the ability to pull in gear like she thought she could. Her battles with the mobs were too long despite her armor and she had to be lucky enough to rely on edge cases to do damage. It was inefficient to say the least. The only solution she could think of was to get a sword art. The very thing she avoided during her last two uses of skill points. Even though she could increase her luck this time, was it the right choice. She lied down on rim of the fountain and closed her eyes under the sun. Even though she could smile, she did not feel happy at all. 

Suddenly a ping sound awoke her from her nap. She opened her eyes and saw a message from Dom. "The monk? Wonder what he needs." She opened the message and read it slowly. She immediate stood up and crossed her legs. Her face was completely red. "Dom asked me to the dance." She closed the message and quickly ran away out of the opening into an alleyway. She wanted to cheer and scream but not in front of others. The embarrassment might kill her. Like you can take damage from being embarrassed right? Then her face turned to an even deeper red. "Is he asking me out?" She grabbed onto her chest and took a deep breath. "Calm down Ameko... you shouldn't make assumptions." This is just the event dance. It is probably nothing more than that. She gave a positive response and quickly made her way to the nearest tailor. 

latest?cb=20111016010105

With her outfit ready, she made her way to the event. Without a watch, she had no way of knowing if she was late or not. Seeing Dom standing at the gate did not make her feel better. He could have been early but chances were that she was late. Still, was best not to make a scene. After all, without a watch, there was no way to tell.

"Dom! Sorry to keep you waiting."

Despite everything she smiled and giggle in hopes that he would be happy that she was here.

@Dominion

Edited by Row

Dominion heard a voice from behind him, calling his nickname, “Dom”. No player that Dominion knew called him that but Row, so he sighed in relief. Thank goodness I am not going… Dominion thought as he turned to see Row. His thoughts stopped abruptly. What was going on? He couldn’t speak. He gazed at Row, wearing her new outfit. She was stunningly pretty. He tried to act like himself, but he found this to be rather taxing when he looked at Row.. Dominion smiled saying, “Hello Row. I am glad you accepted. I hear that this event is one where we can just relax from combat and enjoy ourselves from constant grinding of mobs.” Dominion had never actually been to a “dance”, so he did not actually know what he was doing.

Dominion waited for Row to stand near him before Dominion turned back to the guards. “Well, is there something you need us to give you, like an invitation or something?”, Dominion asked this respectfully. The first guard checked over the two of them to make sure that they were not wearing any battle gear while the second one spoke in a whisper, “You may bring weapons in, but please keep quiet about it. We want to keep the commotion pertaining to weapons down during the event.” Dominion nodded his head in agreement, and then turned slightly toward Row. The guards went back to their post's as Dom said in a whisper, just loud enough for her to hear, “I won’t lie, this is my first time going to a dance. Would you mind holding hands as we walk in?” Dominion had no clue what to do or say, so admitting it was his first time was the first step to finding out.

@Row

Edited by Dominion

I was standing, waiting, outside the gate to the castle Amour. I never would have thougth I would end up here. At least not without the man I love. Sadly thou, that’s the same man that have been starting to be further and further away from me. But I couldn’t think about that, not today. I glanced at the clock again. It was still 8:58, the same as whenI looked ten seconds ago. But I had to be here, since Ive herd from one of the information brokers its required to attend to this to get intel about an upcoming boss. I couldn’t go alone, or at least I didn’t wanted, since there was someone else. Someone that have been growing more and more important to me during the last weeks. Many players passed me and entered the castle, but nowhere could I spot the blonde lioness. Glanced at the time again as I wondered what everyone else would think about it when I enters the dance with probably many others I would be familiar with.

Outfit:

Spoiler

Bildresultat för kurumi tokisaki

Edited by Zandra

It wasn't too long before yet another familiar face showed up, and thankfully one who didn't mind approaching the spearman. As @Damien walked over to Hydra, he couldn't help but break into a smile and laugh lightly to himself, whilst he would scratch the back of his head. "Truth be told I am a little bit lonely, but I think that is for good reason." Hydra responded in a hearty tone laughing at Damien's proposal to dance. Really though, Hydra understood the position he was in. Despite having fought alongside most the people here, he didn't know majority of  them on a personal level.  Turning his attention back to Damien he shrugged, a wry smile formed on his face. "Haha I mean come on, the last girl I was friends with I haven't seen for a while." Hydra didn't know what happened to his friend, but he didn't like to dwell on the topic to much. Sighing slightly and raising his head to look at the castle's ceiling he tried to think what the pair could do. "Perhaps a duel." Hydra sullenly suggested. Perhaps Damien could teach him a trick or two, or vice versa. "Of course only if you want to though, don't feel pressured." Hydra said in his usual friendly tone.

gray_fullbuster_gif_by_atsuyanii-d5fgj72

"I don't always speak softly; But when I do, I carry a big stick."

When @Hydra brought up the topic of a girl that he had not seen in a while, that made Damien think about how people were randomly disappearing. Not dying, no, but just, like, going off the grid. Cutting off all communications and connections.

At the sound of the word duel, Damien made an awkward face. I know this could be just a half health duel, but even then... I would probably die due to my low health point value to begin with... And I don't feel like dying to one of the only people and one of the only nice people I have ever met. "Eh, heh, I don't know. I feel like I would end up dying at your level." Damien made the assumption that Hydra's level was much higher than that of his own, and most likely his weapon skills as well. (As Damien had only one point in his one handed straight sword.) 

Damien had been enjoying the pastries as he talked, and decided he could also say something about that as well. "You try these pastries at all? They are pretty good, especially compared to any Sword Art Online food I normally have." Damien looked at his sword once more. Would I really die if I dueled him, or is it just me being an idiot? I don't know but I doubt he would allow himself to kill me for what I know about him.... "Well, you know what, if you want to duel; Even though I suck and am literally only level six; We can. Just try not to kill me, alrighty?"

Row put her hand over her face and giggled after being thanked for coming. It was good news that he was not mad, but he rest of his statement was a bit of a lit down. She loved to kill mobs and grind. It was her only way to get treasure. Still, she would not complain because she was invited to the dance. After reaching Dom, the teen started speaking with the guards. It was nice for someone else to take the lead in something. It meant she could relax and just enjoy the moment. It was going to be just as Dom said. After the guards checked them, he mentioned that they could have weapons. Row found that really interesting. Without armor to protect you, all you had was your Level and the occasional skill to keep you alive. This did bring up a funny idea that the girl could not help but share with Dom at a later time. When Dom turned to her after accepting, she nodded. "We won't be fighting so I guess its ok." They were granted entry. Still there was one final hurdle to jump as Dom spoke up. 

"Hold hands?" Row whispered back. She was immediately caught off guard and slightly blushed. While his first statement about being new to dances was manageable since she shared that lack of experience. The question of holding hands was so much more... problematic. Why did he ask her to go to the dance. Was this to bond as fellow comrades of battle, or was there something more. What made this worst was the fact that she made such an effort to get that thought off her mind. Now she could not stop blushing. She turned away shortly after repeating those two words. She had never held hands with a boy. She probably should say no. She had to say no. They were not even a couple after all.

"Su-sure..."

Her brain was screaming at her mouth for not listening. She never held hands with a boy and she already could not stop blushing. How much mental energy was it going to take to resist the urge to faint if someone she knew saw them. She turned back to Dom and continued smiling. At least they would only be walking in holding hands. She could bare that at least.

@Dominion

Time had passed, and more and more players started to come into the event, some faces he recognized, plenty of which he did not know. As time had progressed, slow and romantic music had started playing and below them many of players had gotten together and started to dance downwards, Beatbox even looking over to see some going over to start duels, and some going over to get food, Beatbox had gotten a little red in the face and coughed as Macradon had finally left us, Beatbox had looked over to Teion and awkwardly placed a hand behind his head and looked over scratching his head "S-sorry about that... he's one of my guild members." he awkwardly laughed before looking over to the plethora of players with dates and talking to other people, he shook his head and looked down for a moment... does he actually was want to ask her to just stick together just for tonight? Would it be weird to ask if she had wanted to dance at least one time? He sighed and looked up to Teion with a smile as he placed a hand on his side "So. Is there anything you are wanting to do Teion?"

@Teion

'Another boring day.' Or so she thought while lazying around the shop, taking Kimba's usual spot in front of the fireplace. There was talk about a Valentine's day event, this time at a castle but this particular blonde wasn't that interested. After all, last year it was a boring one that involved only a funfair with different stalls but the best memory about it was her 'date' with Oikawa... Summoned from her inventory, she looked at the lion plushie with a faint smile and a blush... reminiscing on her last action before each went its own road that night.

Sadly, she hasn't heard anything about him in the past time but the regular checks she did to her small Friend List revealed that he was still alive somewhere. She couldn't know for sure. A light chime awakened her from the daydream, an alarm she set in order to prepare herself ahead of time. In the end, she wouldn't have gone alone to such an event but luckily she found herself a partner. A person who knew her secret and despite her expectation, hold to it until this day. 

"Well, better not make @Zandra wait for me." she muttered as she got up, ignoring the faint creek of the rocking chair. Today's attire was a little bit special as until today, she wore mostly frilly clothing worthy of a young woman like her. But for today, since her 'date' would be a girl, she decided to wear something a little bit... different. Despite wearing it before to make sure it fit her, she still had problems dressing up in the black suit she had near a mirror.

As the lumber cracked inside the fireplace that cast dancing shadows on the walls, she stripped naked in front of the mirror, admiring her figure for a second. Then she started to don the different layers of clothing. First came a pink-colored underwear, followed by a black shirt and a pair of suit pants; then she put on a slim necktie and the suit jacket, adding the last touch of a pair of dark leather gloves. All the items were tailor-made, so to speak so they fit her perfectly... the blonde's only complain would be that the suit overall, greatly obscured her bust size but that was something she'd assumed for herself considering that wanted to wear the 'pants' tonight. The shoes on the other hand, were not her forte as she settled with her usual pair of army-like boots. As for the golden hair, sine she wasn't wearing a proper dress... she wouldn't waste time on arranging it and just bind it in a ponytail.

----

It didn't take long to get to the meeting place as she knew the layout of the 4th floor pretty well, considering that it was her favorite destination. After all, a castle wasn't such a hard thing to miss in this winter themed place. Different fairy tail like scenarios crossed through her mind as as spotted and approached the goth loli that she suspected was waiting for her.  

"Sorry to keep you waiting." said the blonde with a smile as she approached Zandra, trying to bring her arm below her elbow in a attempt to lock arms with her. "I must say, I very much like the theme you're going with in that dress... black and red suit you well." complimented the blonde, while ushering her date towards the entrance. The NPC guards wouldn't know about their reputation and just threw them a intimidating glare as the two entered the castle.The blonde just looked over her shoulder and stuck up her tongue to him before entering the foyer with Zandra beside her, where the main event unfold.

Many players decided to join this time around, most of them she didn't recognize or had no interest in interacting with... except maybe for a group of 3. She'll have to greet some people later.
"What shall we do?" asked the blonde as they drew closer to the appetizer table. "Maybe dance for a bit." she added as she looked around them.

Outfit: 

Spoiler

vIcpl26.jpg

Cold.

It was the only thought that would process as Seul stood just outside the castle. Usually the fourth floor wouldn't phase him in such a way, but tonight things were different. All of his equipment save for his greatsword had been placed in his inventory as part of the rules for the event. The same event he had asked Anemone to be his date for. He was honestly glad when she said yes, but it placed him in a tricky spot. Having no real experience with this sort of thing (or dating on general) didn't help.

Still, he tried his best to get ready on time and now here he was; sorta late and standing alone outside in fear of looking like a fool in front of everyone.

“Alright Seul, you can do this. It's just a dumb dance. And you actually have someone to be with for once. Just play it cool.” With such a great pep talk he just had to get inside before the devil on his shoulder convinced him otherwise.

As he strolled in things seemed to have already started within the castle and to his dismay most people looked far more dressed up than he originally envisioned. A quick glance over his clothes and a shrug at the thought was all he could offer at this point. He wasn't fond of suits and ties, so this would just have to do. At least it had a similar pattern, plus he did bother to change into dress pants and shoes. Besides he figured it wouldn't matter as long as him and Anemone had a good time. Now it was just a matter of finding her.

Edited by Seul

"Oh, not a problem." Teion gave a small nod as Beatbox explained that the white-haired man was a guild member, although she still wasn't sure where she would know him from. Did Beatbox mention his name was Macradon? 'Not ringing any bells...' The violet-haired girl shrugged it off. He got her attention again when he asked if there was anything she wanted to do. "Oh, err..." She hadn't really formulated a plan for the night. Seeing Beatbox here was already more than what she had expected, although she was grateful that he was the one to approach her. Another glance over the crowd revealed even more players in attendance, and still many faces she didn't recognize. She caught the sound of the music playing in the background over the numerous voices resounding in the foyer. She couldn't remember the last time she tried to dance, so she wouldn't be volunteering that as an option. As she realized several moments had passed without a response to his question, Teion spoke up again. "I'm not sure... Do you know anyone else here?" Perhaps more socializing was the answer.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had looked around, he saw Seul... he saw a couple people that he knew (didn't what to talk to) walk towards the kitchen, some of the celestial ascendants... but he didn't really want to talk to anyone else at the moment it had seemed to him. He looked over to Teion and said "Not really, no one I really want to talk to anyways..." he looked down blushed for a moment, the music had begun and they were stuck in the middle of this... he looked over at her for a moment and back down... he took a deep breath and just figured to might as well ask, he wouldn't just know if he didn't just ask, he looked back to Teion and placed his hands in his pockets as he quickly became embarrassed to even bare to ask the question "H-hey... Teion, since we're already here..." he gained red at the face then reluctantly said as he closed his eyes "...do you want to dance?" he finished, well... there was no going back now, the worst thing to possibly happen for her to simply respond with no and they'll move on from there.

@Teion

The current situation was getting a little strenuous for Domarus.  More people were walking in, many he didn't know, some he heard rumors about, but mostly he didn't know any of them.  Domarus needed to get people's names and so far he wasn't able to focus on too many at once.  He'd just have to decide which ones to investigate, or seek out, later on.  The blonde woman he might have to investigate.  Dominion seemed to have a date, so he'd ask about her later on.  However he needed to focus on Sey and his girl at the moment.  Sey mentioned how it was indeed good to see them again, but when Keres mentioned that they looked cute together he saw his face reddening.  Domarus thought this might happen, which was why he indirectly told her not to go any further.  He kept an encouraging smile to show Sey that they meant it in the best way.  The girl answered his question first by shaking her head no, and it seemed that Sey hadn't also, though they seemed fun.  Domarus gave a hearty chuckle.  
     "Only if you let yourself have fun.  I've seen many come to a dance and be all stiff.  If you don't let loose and just enjoy yourself you won't be able to experience the joys life has to offer."  While it was true that Domarus went to dances specifically for tactical reasons, he did indeed try to enjoy himself.  Then he noticed players talking about duels and wondered if that might actually happen.  If it did it should happen after all the dancing was over.  Then the music began to play and he smiled to Keres, then to Sey and his girl.
     "We might go dancing in a moment.  If you two haven't danced before I'd be glad to show you both how.  I've got a few easy ones the two of you could probably pick up quickly enough."

@Sey @Hidden

Though Shield was not the type to have strong reactions, his head did swivel quickly to discover the source of the voice that had addressed them. The turtle on his back gave a groan, waving his legs lazily towards the sneak as if supplicating him to free the familiar from his leather prison. Without being fully aware of it, Shield's hand had half-raised itself to summon his menus and equip his weapon.

Apparently my reflexes are healthy. Perhaps unwarranted though...

He lowered his hand slowly, though for sure the more experienced player would have noticed. Hopefully he would be polite enough not to point it out. However, at the mention of the front lines, his ears perked up and he turned himself to fully face the newcomer. His eyebrows furrowed, he took a step closer to @Hikoru.

"Those were my exact motivations," he answered. "You're either astute in your deductions or a keen listener. I'm Shield, though I'm guessing you already gathered that."

Extending his broad hand to the self-proclaimed Master of Shadows, the aspiring tank held his eyes with a firm, steady gaze.

As she began to see the crowds bolster about the Celestial Ascendants guild members she took a few steps back nervously poking her fingers together as she realized this wasn't her place. No, bad why did you leave you comfy room in your shop where nothing crazy was happening with everyone joining together to enjoy one great ballroom where they could dance and enjoy the pleasure of ones they loved. I don't have anyone to love any more since then this was such a bad idea. As she looked up though she saw @Morgenstern attempting to assist  her with this particular dilemma a simple nod of her head would answer his question about how she was feeling as she now took his hand. "C-can we just maybe head to the buffet table for a little bit I'm not really g-good with parties never have been that was why I always sorta leaned on ..." An awkward bite to her lip as she decided to stop that thought process ideas of her dead lover wasn't going to help on this awkward valentines day. "H-hi again Itzal and uh everyone else I suppose." Her eyes glancing over with a small wave to Macradon.

Jonathan glanced over to Beatbox, his old guild member. He appeared to still be speaking to the purple haired blacksmith. He felt Rin's hand in his, the odd warmth and comfortability that he usually had when he was with Rin returned to him. He turned and smiled to the woman. She suggested going over to the buffet table for a bit. She then admitted that she was really not a social person, which he had already guessed. He squeezed her hand from a moment and said, "I know Rin, you do not prefer sitting around with a ton of people" He chuckled. That was probably one of the reasons the woman made him happy. She was more of a person to meet in private and quietly. She preferred to stay at home and spend just time. There was some downsides, but Rin was worth it for sure. He started to move slightly, towing the woman with him. The buffet area was in the corner of the room, where a few people had also begun to gather. One of them happened to be Hikoru. He looked at her uneasily. She probably just preferred for him to take her home. She was only here for him, and that made him feel a bit guilty. 

@Hikoru @Rin @Shield @Beat

Perhaps she hadn't arrived yet. After all it wasn't too far fetched to think that more people would show up as the party progressed. Or maybe she was already in the castle and they happened to pass by each other somehow. Either way he'd probably into her eventually and in a worst case scenario a quick message would be enough to set him on the right path.

In the meantime Seul would just have to be content with exploring. There were plenty of familiar faces among the guests and even more that he didn't recognize, but he wasn't interested in making small talk until he found Ane. Maybe she was in the kitchen or the Hallway of Might… Or dancing with some other guy! In any case standing around wasn't going to get him anywhere, so with that in mind he climbed the leftmost staircase on a mission to find his date (and partially to see if anyone was dueling yet).

Horus's feathers ruffled as Hikoru revealed himself, his grip on Beat's shoulder tightening, garnering the man's attention. Beat was just as surprised to see someone come out of the shadows at a valentine's dance. He wasn't sure why anyone would need to hide in such a way in a safe zone, but he and Shield likely knew far less about the company this dance had invited than the higher level player did. Beat showed no sign of his apprehension over the matter and politely nodded as he returned the Paladin's greeting.

"I figured the one place where our level wouldn't show too much would be at a party where our gear wasn't allowed. So much for that theory. Well, met, my name's Beat...as you said." Beat paused as Horus turned to look at something before he dismissed it as something his familiar could warn him about if it truly required his attention, "Since so many higher level players are on the higher floors, this seemed like a good way to mingle and possibly make some valuable connections with those who are more experienced" 

Beat took a queue from Horus to pay attention as another player approached. Beat reached up and rand a few fingers down his falcon's back to ease any concerns his partner had. He knew that they were safe in this place and would have no need to be nervous or defensive. He returned his gaze to Hikoru as he continued. 

"You mentioned you guild. Are you all on the front lines then?"

More and more people started crowding in, although the castle was massive to begin with, Anemone felt a little restricted in her movement as she catered herself to a corner of the room, hands to herself in front of her while others beseechingly ignored her as always. It was nothing new for the young woman, as she often learned that a quiet girl would never get anything she wanted just by staying still and quiet. So, like the creeper that she was, she would watch and listen to the people and their enchanting conversations. It seemed like most people stayed in small group and then dispersed with their date. Others mingled around the food and punch bowl while having mild conversation. She sighed lightly, sweeping the wisps of snow white hair from her fireborn eyes. Glancing left and right and while keeping a keen eye on the door, Anemone continued to search out her partner for the night. 

Then her heart began to race slightly, looking as casual as ever was Seul as he made his way through the door, but from the corner did not see her. Her mouth was intensely dry as she stood there. She wanted to quickly move to him, but found her feet frozen to the ground. She would say something but words would just hitch in her throat without making an audible sound for him to hear. There was a slight aggravated expression on her face, not for the man in question, but mostly due to her own shyness. She felt in place, but her dress was much louder than she was. She normally would never show this much skin to anyone for fear of being called something ugly or inappropriate. She was extremely self conscious about her body and this dress made all her womanly curves come out in exaggerated tones. But this was what she wanted, she wanted Seul to notice her even if it meant wearing something a little more risque. Gathering her courage, the woman began to walk towards the stairs where he seemed to be going. Each step set off a clacking noise from her glass shoes as she continued to move through the stream of people.

She would lift her chin, walk delicately and with vigor towards him. Still not seeing her, the woman came right up the stairs before he could make for a full rotation and tapped him on the shoulder with two fingers, "Good evening, Sir Seul." She stood there after giving him a quick tap on the shoulder, her arms falling down to her side and then in front of her as the heart shaped belly piercing dangled from the exposed portion of her torso. A small light lavender coated smile slowly shifted on her nervous expression as she looked up at him and then quickly her eye wandered over his being. Quite casual, but still handsome. She found his attire to be unique, "You look wonderful in your own style. I appreciate that of someone." @Seul

Hikoru breathed and looked at the two players startled faces without a hint of interest, but on the inside he was laughing. It was always amusing to scare the living daylights out of people, either in the outside world or on SAO. He breathed and took the hand of the gruff-looking Shield and shook his hand. Rough, calloused, firm grip. He was either a Tank or a hybrid of a Tank and DPS. And he just had the bulk to prove it. Although, he had heard of a giant rogue trying to blend in and use a dagger, so he could be wrong about this one. He gave a firm nod and let go, turning to the player Beat and having to look up a little bit, as he was taller than he was. He wasn't the least bit intimidated though, as he knew the capabilities he had, and how well he could fight.

"Yes, I've been apart of the frontlines since the 14th floor, and I've seen my fair share of death of friends and players, the different bosses that Kayaba has created in this game..." He gave a small sigh "The Frontlines... it's my job now, to go there." He breathed and looked back to the two of them "Sorry, I zoned out for a moment..." He coughed "Yes well, I am on the frontlines, and in charge of a guild in this game, well, one person in charge of this game. There are a few others scattered around here." He said with a small sigh "I'm just the one watching out, making sure that no-one can get hurt here. I've taken that upon myself." He said with a small and low chuckle. "They enjoy their night while i'm the first to move at any sign of danger, giving players enough react time to get on their equipment and be ready to fight, but at this point I don't think there's any danger afoot, I think Kayaba was just giving us a night to enjoy ourselves." He said as he re-adjusted his glasses.

He looked at the small youths and noticed that they didn't have a guild logo next to their names. He breathed and looked around, noticing that the group of people had gotten considerably larger. He knew that now would be a good time as ever to try and recruit while he could. He cleared his throat to gain their attention once more. "I also see that you two don't have a guild to call your own. Now, i'm not trying to bribe you into this, but the Celestial Ascendants can help you get to the frontlines much faster than doing it on your own. We have quite a few players higher levelled, and some that are making their way." He said with a small smile. He crossed his arms, proud of how far they had come "If you are interested, I can initiate you right now, I just have to ask you some questions and if you pass, your in." He said with a nod to the both of them

@Shield @Beat