[F4 - Event] Dance of the Crossed Paths

To be honest, I didn’t knew how my date would be dress. I guessed she would have some kind of tight black dress. Probably something a little, what some would call it, too much. So when a blonde suitclad player locked arms with me I first got confused and was just gonna say Im already having a partner and waiting for her when I saw the player in the face. Back at me looked those silver eyes I’ve started to like so much. ‘’A-Ariel? Is it you?’’ I asked and blinked a few times. Was this real? It seemed it was. I smiled when she complimented me. ‘’Thank you. I actually like it myself too. Feeling very comfortable almost always when wearing black and red.’’ My eyes then looked at @Ariel - The Crowned Lion from top to bottom and back up. ‘’But you, you really look good in suit as well. Thougth you was going to have some kind of black dress, a little challenging if you get what I mean.’’ I said as I followed her inside. I giggled when I saw her stretching out her tongue towards the guard. ‘’Ari, you cant do that. It’s unpolite and dosent fits a gentleman.’’ Let out of me with an ironic tone in my voice.

‘’What we shall do. Well, there is quite a lot of familiar players here. We probably should socialize a little.’’ I made a short pause before continuing. ‘’I’m not a very good dancer, but lets do some dancing first. As you my man, I guess you lead.’’ I said as I followed Ariel over to the dancefloor. This was the first time for me ever being on a place like this. I felt a little uncomfortable now at the start, but I had great company so wouldn’t be any troubles. As we danced to the slow, romantic music I couldn’t avoid looking into the silvereyes. I felt my heartbeat increase my cheeks getting warm. ‘’Ari, I must say you look really beautiful today.’’

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing the eagerness and excitability of his traveling companion, Shield had to put out a hand to request he not respond to @Hikoru's question hastily. He took a long moment to consider the impassive face of the young player in front of him. He did have a certain amount of respect for what the cloaked young man had said, as @Beat had often accused him of doing the same thing and taking the world on his shoulders, much as Hikoru claimed to do. Still, as his eyes strayed across the crowd that had assembled, they caught a glimpse of a face that had given him more than enough reason to be cautious of higher level players. He turned his eyes front and center once again.

"Do not mistake my words for a lack of gratitude," he said, his eyes hard, though not angry. "If what you claim is honest, then we have every reason to take your offer very seriously. However, I'm afraid before we go about swearing our loyalties to anyone, we are the ones who are going to need to ask questions of you."

Shield crossed his arms over his stomach, letting his elbows rest on his hip bones. It was odd to feel the unfamiliar fabrics of the formal wear moving against his skin when he shifted, but he stopped his mind from straying too far down that path. He did not need to be reminded of how uncomfortable this whole affair was for him.

"For starters, what is the reputation of the Celestial Ascendants?" he queried, his eyes narrowing as he considered which other questions were most pertinent. "Know that I ask this with every intent to do my own research before signing any dotted lines. In our short time of being active on SAO, we've encountered players who would claim that they are harmless while those they interact with have suggested otherwise.

"Second, what role would the Celestial Ascendants play in boosting us to higher levels? I do not say this with any amount of pride, but even despite getting a late start, the little time we've spent as active adventurers has been sufficient for us to begin outstripping more established players. In just a matter of weeks, I surpassed level 20, and Beat is not far behind me. Again, know that my reasons for making that inquiry and observation are not prideful ones. I have... places I need to be. I cannot afford to be held back by those who lack the drive to keep up."

By this point, he had noticed that the small gathering had grown a little, giving a nod to @Rin and @Morgenstern to acknowledge their arrivals.

"I'm not sure if you caught our introductions, but I am Shield," he said, addressing them before gesturing to the younger man beside him. "This is my party member and brother in arms, Beat. Tank and DPS respectively."

A light tap on his shoulder was enough of a signal to turn around. As he did he was met with the form of Anemone who had gone all out for the dance it seemed. He usually considered her to be extremely beautiful, but tonight she was even more captivating. One day he'd hope to understand why someone like her would agree to go out with him of all people.

“Evening, princess.” He said with a slight bow. Her words had alleviated a few of the worries about his appearance, but there would still be appearance little doubt in the back of mind. Being that it was a formal event was it better to just blend in?

“Thanks Anemone, you look amazing!” Now that they were together he wanted her to have a good time. The night was still young and many of the things the party had to offer were yet to be seen. He wanted to experience them with her.

“What would you like to do first, milady?”

@Anemone

Compliments adorned her as Seul turned around and spoke to her in a much formal tone, despite his choice of dress. She felt the heat of her cheeks radiate as she looked up at him with those hot red eyes of hers. She smiled bigger when he called her a Princess. She almost wanted to go into a fit of giggles, she really did feel like a Princess even if it was just going to be for this one night. Seul was being a perfect gentlemen and she had no idea he had this kind of side to him. Of course, he didn't dress like every other guy who showed up here. He was authentic in his way as well, he didn't move with the rest of the crowd and that made him seem more human to her. She curtseyed lifting the tail ends of her dress side by side and bowed to him all the same. Perhaps one day she would hope to understand why someone like him would ask her out of all the other beautiful women in Aincrad.

"Thank you Sir Seul. I might not look it, but I am pretty close on the verge of being in tears right now because I am so happy to be here with you.I tried to get your attention earlier when you walked through those castle doors, but I couldn't sum up the courage. But I finally got myself here." She stood at his side now as they overlooked the grandeur of the main hall. People were talking in groups still, but she didn't notice anyone dancing to the music. She was hesitant to ask him if he'd like to do that, perhaps some food and drink to settle both her nerves as well as his. But he looked so calm and collected right now that he was the epitome of serene. She looked up into his eyes and smiled, "Oh! I almost forgot. I made a little something for you. Its a snack you can eat whenever you decide to go back into battle. I wanted to make you something special. It's not much, but I hope you enjoy them." 

With her small finger, she began to shuffle around her menu till a trade request popped up. 

<<Trade with Seul>>
Salted Ham Cubes [+1 BD : 1 Thread]

"You should come by my shop sometime, I'll cook you a feast fit for a king. And I think you would enjoy the scenery. Its quiet, and you can see all kinds of marine life in the aquariums around the shop. How about we go get something to drink? I am a bit thirsty, and perhaps later if you are up for it. We can do a waltz or something? I am a good dancer actually. I dreamed about these kinds of places in fairy tales and whatnot. My favorites stories." @Seul

There he was. Standing in front of the castle of Armour. He wore the suit he crafted just a couple of minutes ago. Right now he was alone. He told @Yua and @Yui that he would go ahead since needed to talk to somebody before he would enter the event. With a swipe of his hand he opened his message box and started typing

To: @Itzal

Subject:...

Text: Hey Itzal. I know that I'm interrupting you in whatever you may do, but please come and see me outside of the castle I need to show you something before I enter the event as Hikoru ordered.

He pressed the send button with no hesitation and walked a little bit away from the main entrance so that he wouldn't stand in anybodies way that wanted to enter the event, but not too far away where Itzal wouldn't see him if he came out to see him. "How am I going to explain this whole sh*t to him." he thought and felt that he got more and more nervous witch each second that passed.

Edited by Aereth

Beat listened intently as he enjoyed the food that Kayaba had provided, thoroughly impressed by the shrimp cocktail. Between the food in his mouth and Shield's request to speak first, Beat held his tongue as Shield asked the logical questions that may have occurred to him, but certainly not before he had opened his mouth and potentially accepted an offer he would possibly regret later. He no reason to distrust @Hikoru, but at least some of Shield's caution had taught him to refrain from completely trusting higher-level players that might have alternative motives. As his travel companion spoke, he caught site of @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, the one who had been the topic of their first discussion about being overly trusting of people. He hadn't completely accepted that Ariel wasn't worth trusting, but he was willing to take Shield's side for the time being. He had gradually learned to accept that some people were just out to cause harm for their enjoyment, despite how sobering the thought was.

Damn it Shield...Ruining my good mood...

He followed Shield's greeting to the new additions to the group that had gathered around the buffet table. They were certainly getting what they wanted: a chance to meet higher-level players. He gave them each a courteous nod before returning his attention to Hikoru, interested to hear his response. 

@Rin @Morgenstern

Hikoru listened to the young man's deep voice ask him questions, which he deemed viable. It was quite random for a high-levelled player to come from nowhere and ask for them to join a guild, and he would probably be doing the same thing if he was in that situation. He cleared his throat and made sure to think of his words carefully, knowing to tell everything that he knew, and he raised an eyebrow at the character he talked about, not sure of who it could be, but he had his suspicions.

"Well, for your first question, our reputation is nothing bad, in fact we do out best to avoid doing anything of the sorts. We are a guild trying to help players get to the frontlines as safe as we can, and carry them in quests and such that they may need help with if needed. We really don't mingle with PKer's, but for myself if they need help, I will help if it is deemed necessary, but that is only because I know I can escape and leave a situation easily." He said, being as honest as he could. He was too helpful of a person to not want to help anyone in need of it, so he knew that he had to insert that, hopefully to gain their trust, or lose it if he was unlucky.

"And I believe I already answered the second one, as we help by taking them on Raids in Sub-Dungeons, carry or accompany on quests, and help them with their builds. Which I think I heard you say DPS and Tank?" He said with curiosity. "Well, then Beat would be my apprentice, and I would help him build a viable build, and help him get better gear and equipment as we go through areas." He said, The player said how he had surpassed level 20, and he nodded "That's respectable, I will say so. But with a guild, running for Sub-Dungeons is much easier, and far more safer. And, you have more of a chance to find one, if you have a very, very good scout like we do." He looked up at the young man and re-adjusted his glasses. "And, in quests, at your level there are many higher levelled Quests that me or others could help carry you through, making it far easier to get more SP and level up easier, and we are working on gaining a guild hall, a place where you can train safely." He said with a small sigh, and awaited to see what the youths would say

@Shield @Beat

As @Hikoru went through his questions, Shield listened and nodded along, following his words carefully. His curiosity addressed, he gave one final nod before uncrossing his arms.

"Right, which all stands to reason," he replied thoughtfully. "I'll see if my research confirms what you say, but I have no reason to distrust you just yet. You've addressed the 'how,' but we still need to address the 'if.' In particular, if your guild is as motivated to push through the dungeons and @Beat and I tend to be."

He reached up and absentmindedly rested his had against the mask that covered his scar. It was no good just taking each other's word for things before making big decisions.

"Here's what I'll propose," Shield continued, thinking out loud. "You don't know our abilities and we don't know your ambitions. I suggest you find your most active guild members and we set up either a higher level quest or dungeon crawl. If we work well together and we feel that your people are able to properly push us to grow and succeed, assuming that your background check comes back clean, we have no reason to turn down your offer."

He turned his head towards Beat and then back to Hikoru.

"Do either of you have issue with that suggestion? You're more than welcome to ask your own questions if need be, Hikoru."

"Moooo, I don't know how I feel being complimented for looking good in men's attire" said the blonde teasingly as she feinted a pout. The remark on the exchange with the guard put her in a good mood that persisted as she now listened to what Zandra imagined that Ariel would come dressed in. She showed a mischievous grin as she moved to the side, taking the lead as a proper would do and leaned over to her ear while dancing: "I thought about wearing a dress, one similar with what you just described.. but then I realized that two 'maidens' dancing with each other would attract a lot of unnecessary attention... or just be a weird combination for this type of event." She gently pushed Zandra away while still being connected via their hands and spun her in a light pirouette before putting left hand behind her slender waist and guiding her closer to her. "But since I have some dancing experience, you just lead me do the hard work... let me tell you a small secret." she leaned closer and practically breathed in @Zandra's ear. "The advantage of wearing a long frilly dress, is that it hides possible clumsy feet movements. So its okay even if you step on my feet, most won't even notice."

Being a middle class 'ojou-sama' in real life didn't have much perks in this virtual world, except for these few moments where she could gratefully display the results of the education she received at home. The fencing practices that she took up to the next level and the dancing clases that filled her every movement with grace. She pulled her closer to her waist and continued to dance, bit by bit taking over the dance floor until the current song ended. Then assuming the 'male' role, she bowed and kissed Zandra's hand: "Thank you for allowing me this dance with you." she added. Looking around she spotted a couple of rookies she helped a while back @Beat and @Shield having most likely a serious talk with her ex-fiancée, if the rookie pair would notice her gaze than she would smile and wave towards them. A sigh escaped her throat as she turned to Zandra and asked: "You mentioned socializing, anyone particular in mind right now. Mind leading the way this time?"

Spoiler

TL Note: 'ojou-sama' - Literally, a formal Japanese word for "young lady", the term Ojou (often Ojou-san or Ojou-sama, as they are the more formal honorifics) is typically used in anime when referring to wealthy, high-class female characters.; sometimes an Ojou can actually attain her status simply by personality alone. 

Source: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Ojou

Hakai walked past the guards watching over the entrance. As expected, her usual clothing was deemed formal enough for her to get in, the simple yet elegant white dress flowing down to her feet, which were clad in fancy white leather boots, more of a dressy kind of shoe than what she normally wore. Having heard about the strict rules on equipment that this event had, she had had a vanity item made in the exact look as the drop item that she had received from Nerius, the green and brown bracelet contrasting with the dress that she wore. Her katana was at her side, hooked into an elegant and ornately engraved leather belt that matched the brown of the bracelet and drew everything together. The guards gave the katana a nasty look, but allowed her to pass seeing as weapons were in fact allowed in. As she entered she immediately drifted to the left, into the hall of might. It almost immediately crossed her mind that damage dealers had a major advantage in any duels taking place there. She didn't plan to fight however, rather to just watch others do whatever they did. She felt a little bit out of place not having a partner herself, so she wasn't rearing at the bit to join the dance solo.

Dominion was actually very surprised by her answer “Sure”. We are just friends... right? So why did I just ask… Dominion smiled in reaction to her response. He offered his right hand to hold her hand, and they began to walk into the castle of Amour. Dominion recognized the word from a Latin derived base meaning, love, and quickly understood it’s connection. However, if this event was about love…. was Dom in love? Dominion swept the thought away in his head. That would need to be a question for another time. The area was vast, as the entryway was lit up. The elegant designs engraved into the wood staircases and with dark pigments. Dominion noticed a door as they entered leading to great smells on the right. That area, when Dom got a glance inside, had drinks and pastries. Dominion could hear soft music that played in the background. Dominion felt welcome. He was oddly enjoying the environment set in the castle. He caught sight of Hydra, Beatbox, Sey, and a couple others whom he had met. He didn’t see anyone really “Dancing” but it seemed that Domarus was leading some couples toward the middle.

@Row

'Huh?' As if the blonde had read her mind, he was asking her to dance. Teion froze up, her cheeks feeling hot. Beatbox looked equally shy as he had forced out the question to hang in the air between them. It wasn't an incredibly casual or off-hand invitation, so what did that mean? She felt her heart beat a little faster in her chest while her emotions stirred--feelings of uncertainty, anxiety, and fear swam past each other, leaving her lost for words. Teion tore her gaze away from the blonde, looking down at the marbled floor as she bit her bottom lip. Something else was nudging at her, urging her to speak--curiosity.

"Oh, uh..." She kept her eyes on the ground, only hoping that the pink hue on her cheeks wasn't quite visible. "I don't really know how," She admitted in a quiet voice. "but if you want to..." She trailed off, giving a small nod of acceptance.

@Beatbox

Beatbox had tried to keep eye contact with Teion, but the both of them had seem to feel awkward as the air had surrounded them giving them weird vibes after the question was asked from Beatbox's mouth. He had stared on the ground and kicked his feet together then back and forth as he had waited for her response, he had looked over when she had began to speak seeing the pink tint on her face... her face must be as hot as his in embarrassment. He had listened to her admit that she hadn't danced before... it wasn't that hard, the female just wraps their arms around the guys neck, and the guy wraps around her waist and they just sway back and forth... it was that simple. Beatbox had looked towards Teion and gave her a small smile "It's not that hard Teion... I can show you... or if have seen someone before its really simple... and I would love to dance with you.." he stepped forward and offered his hand in front of her and looked at her with a confident smile "Shall we dance?" he chuckled as he smiled wide as he close his eyes tilting his head to the side.

@Teion

On the castle grounds
People danced merrily
Of our problems gone

Vargas lay in his bed as he looked at the message. An event, or more precisely a ball, was being held on the fourth floor. It would be a great opportunity to set up connections for him to grow stronger but it was basically a Valentines ball. Valentines, as in love, romance and all those sweet nothings girls thought about. For him, it just made him think of Natalia. This was the same month that she'd passed. He rolled over back and forth as he felt the tingling feeling of discomfort. 

Getting up, he decided he needed to do something other than stay there all day. He grabbed his sword from where it hung on the wall before he stopped. He really didn't feel like looking for mobs or running any quests. He still hadn't upgraded his equipment and he'd been doing that all week. Putting the sword back he paced around the room. He looked at the wardrobe he had and decided to grab his suit. 

He knew that events like this happened all the time, especially during holidays. So, he'd gotten a suit made for him for that reason, though he didn't think that the first one he'd be wearing it to would be a ball. He looked at himself in the mirror, examining how he looked. He wasn't sure if it was the best choice. Perhaps he should've gotten something different, but there wasn't really a lot of time for him to do that now. He was already late as it was.

He hurried off to the fourth floor where the event was being held. He expected to be stopped by the guards but they merely glanced at him, saw him wearing formal attire, and nodded at him. As expected, the interior of the castle was quite grand and luxurious. Even though he'd decided to come, he had no idea as to what to do. Looking around he saw multiple people dancing, enjoying the music. In fact, peering down the stairs, he could've sworn he saw Beatbox attempting to invite a purple haired woman to dance with him. He could've sworn he knew her as well but he wasn't quite sure. Nevertheless, he didn't want to get in the guy's way so he decided best not to intrude.

He decided it would be best to observe first, so he made his way to the tables where there was an assortment of foods. Grabbing a small plate he added a couple things of cheese and meats. He didn't feel like carrying around a lot so the plate wasn't filled much to give anyone reason to be bemused by this fact.

Apparel

Spoiler

c5df1f764a32fb644b55d2513328678e857f313c

Kooh made her way to Castle Amour, and although her attire was more or less appropriate for the event, it was most certainly inappropriate for the temperature of the fourth floor. The blonde tried her best to ignore the icy winds that grazed her bare arms. In addition to the dress and choker, Kooh wore a pair of thin black stockings, simply patterned with white circles running straight down the outside of each leg, their sizes gradually reducing until the last circle beside her knee was comparable to a half-dollar coin. Instead of her everyday combat boots, she opted for a red heel with a simple strap around her ankle. Though her everyday clothing generally showed no variety, she couldn't deny her excitement to find the perfect dress and show off in it.

The guards outside of the front entrance gave her a quick look-over before deeming her attire acceptable. With a small smirk resting on her expression, the blonde entered the foyer to see several players gathered. Most were separated out into small groups as they held their own conversations and mingled. Walking slowly, Kooh took a moment to survey the faces she might recognize in the crowds. @Itzal, @Sey... Two boys she quickly spotted, though they looked different enough outside of their standard adventuring gear. Each of them seemed to be preoccupied with their own interactions, though. Kooh held back an impish grin when she spotted a woman beside the raven-haired scout. Her first thought was how many shades of red she would see on his face if she approached him tonight, but she quickly decided against it. She noticed her snowy-haired roommate seemed to have arrived with someone as well, but she was even less eager at the idea of intruding on them.

The blonde let out a small breath, moving her arm to allow her fingers to twist around a lock of hair that had rested against her bare collarbone. 'Well, if nothing else, at least there's free food.' She thought with a mental shrug. Heading to the right side of the room, Kooh began to make her way towards the kitchen area to see what kind of sweets she could try.

((Feel free to ignore these tags as she's not actually initiating anything~))

Rin blushed as she now strolled off feeling awkward from this whole situation since they still weren't doing the main purpose for this dance. "I'm sorry that I ruined this for you, how about we go onto the dance floor after the music starts. I do want to do the normal stuff that people do on these days out." As she looked toward the buffet though she was astounded by the meal that was provided to them by the castle. She supposed that royalty was quite capable to provide only the best catering to their own parties. Come to think about it why on earth did they even call us adventurers for help or something or is this just the game trying to make our valentines day the best it could be? It wasn't long before she gravitated to the strawberries. "Oh, I just love strawberries, did you know how hard it was for me to choose what job I wanted to do. Back when I first left the house I had always wanted to be a chef, but well the second life style I wanted to try needed to remain secret in order to make me comfortable."

Receiving a surprise invitation to a supposedly Valentine's Day event in the fourth floor, Takeshi ponders about what lies within the event itself. Since it is set in Amour Castle, he imagines dozens of exquisite food and dress, grand interiors and maybe the rich presence of high level players. Even though fighting is something he does in his daily life, he decides that he should go anyway, just to ease his mind. After all, attending an event with high prestige is a rarity in Aincrad for him. 

Takeshi isn't surprised at the fact that every equipment, excluding his weapon, are prohibited in the castle. What sort of ball would contain mobs or boss fights? Certainly everybody will not have a lovely day at the presence of monsters or unwanted player criminals. Takeshi moves on to extend his stay in the tavern, and keeps his armor, shield and healing potions in his room. He also managed to find a tailor shop that lets him borrow a suit for a fee. For some reason, the suit makes him look like Jules Winnfield with a bigger afro hair and a sword instead of a gun.

In the late evening, as the sun finishes setting, Takeshi makes his way to Amour Castle in his suit, his sword hanging at his waist. Arriving there isn't a big deal for him, as the armed guards take a good look at his suit and his weapon before letting him in. 

"I advise you to never explore the other forbidden areas of the castle," one of the guards inquire as Takeshi pays full attention. "His Majesty will be very displeased, and even if he allows you to, you won't gain much from just exploring the castle. Be in your best behaviour, okay? Have fun in there."

Nodding at the guard with a small smile, Takeshi enters the main ballroom, and much to his delight, the interiors and decorations are very majestic to the point where he thinks that he is in Hampton Court for a second. Wasting no time in admiring the view, Takeshi walks around as he observes the other attendants, all seemingly to have friends with themselves. He heads to the food area as he takes a plate of grilled lamb and hashbrowns before sitting at an empty chair at the dining table to eat.

THE SUIT

Edited by Takeshi

Yua stood there in front of Yui letting out a rather startled sigh, "Why exactly did you get the executive decision in our outfits I know that I say we need to continue wearing the same outfits but I never thought this would be a quite this ridiculous. I mean you turned my usual beautiful ebony appearance into a snow white rabbit." She did a brief twirl in her new vanity dress that had been created by the tailor they had taken refuge with. After all he had gone orange to protect them which was more then she would have expected from most players in this game. Would she ever try and kill people if they were threatening her life it was no doubt Yua would be a pker. The dress had been a bit more stylish than the previous, but this was a ball and Yui's sense of fashion was great for these situation. Sadly it meant that protection against the male participants would be a necessity. Her fingers fidgeted as she stood there letting her twin work upon tying up lacing that was down her back. "You realize that we probably are the only two people wearing the exact same dress?" As she strolled up to the castle with her sister she sighed both their arms are locked together as if Yua was bringing her date to the prom. A few familiar faces were before her, @Hikoru who assisted her in locating @Yuiand @Itzal who saved them. I already hate this dance. 

Yui giggled as she watched her sister pull the dress up, having already finished herself she smiled now tightening the straps. "You realize that even though you hate this whole outfitting ordeal you are the taking the most gorgeous girl with you to the ball. I mean I could have gone out with Aereth instead I would prefer to be on his arm even if he does have ... dogs I will get use to it." As she finished the dress she happily gripped her own sister's arm and march them both off toward the ball hoping for at least one dance to start it off preferably not with Yua. All I have to do is set her up with another guy so she will be to distracted from the dance partners I get. A devious plan who are my allies here, @Itzal looks distracted but that stranger ... @Hikoru? He was quite odd though after all they didn't discuss much it was mainly a simple completion of a quest and then they were done, wait where did he go? She grumbled now glancing about the room.

Takeshi eats his meal while glancing around the entire ballroom, noting some of the elaborate dresses or suits worn by the players. He feels like he is in an interview prior to an annual gladiatorial event as he catches his sight on a black dress with a fluffy skirt worn by a female player named Kooh. The dress looks more Gothic-based than medieval, and though it looks a little revealing, he assumes that it is at least formal in its own way. The strong wind of a fan above him causes his large afro hair to flow along the wind's motions like a flame. 

Takeshi finishes his hashbrowns as he sets his eyes towards @Hikoru. As far as he knows, the player is one of the Paladins of the holy guild, Celestial Ascendants. This was mentioned in its introductory post in the guilds board within the city. Since Hikoru is here, Takeshi wonders if he can actually ask him since he wishes to join among the ranks of the guild. Worrying about his food first, Takeshi moves on to finish his lamb as he plans to smoke somewhere here soon. He has a slightly bad feeling that some arrogant player might want to challenge him, perhaps due to stupid reasons like his afro hair.

Edited by Takeshi