[F4 - Event Boss] True Love Strikes Harder

When I herd the guards started talking I looked up and turned my attention to them. The world was still turning a little and I felt that the dizziness wasn’t even close to disappear. Thou it seemed to be time for a fight, was I really capable of doing that? Would I be able to even land a single hit in my current state. I looked back to @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, at the beautiful silver eyes. I had aggred to her to team up with her, I couldn’t turn her down now. I closed my eyes hard and shoke my head to get rid of the effect from the alcohol. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes again. I swiped in the air infront of me and a few seconds later my gothis dress was turned into a dragon-like heavy armour. Completely black except some orange burning vains and at the chest where it shined like a volcano. A blood-red potion flow down my thrath and the banner of Leadership increased our damage further. My greataxe that materialised on my back had the same theme. I grabbed it in my left hand and grabbed Ariel’s hand in my right. ‘’Dear, let’s show these weapls how it’s done.’’

Stats:

Spoiler

Lvl: 63
HP: 1,275
Energy: 126
Dmg:

Spoiler

1 Base
2 TH
5 Wpn skill
6 Familiar
2 banner
4 potion
1 Athletics
21 Base

5 Charge (1st attack only)
1 Ferocity (rank 5 SA only)

Mit: 66
Acc: 3
Fallen: 8
Flameaura thorns: 32

Skills:
-First aid rank 5 (40% heal on CD 8+)
-2H-battle axe rank 5 (+5 dmg with 2h axe and unlocked all SA)
-Charge rank 5 (+5 dmg on first attack)
-Search and Detect rank 3 (+3 LD)
-Heavy armour rank 3 (+12 Mit when wearing hvy armor)
-Block rank 2 (+13 Mit when wielding a shield)
-1H curved sword rank 2 (+2 dmg with 1h curved sword and unlocked SA rank 1 and 2)
-Howl (+3 Hate to all enemies)
-Consentration (+1 on BD, 5 posts cooldown)
-Martial arts rank 0 (no effect)

Mods:
-Field medic (whole party +20% HP)
-Athletics (+1 dmg and +15 health)
-Reveal (+2 LD dungeon search and search every 15 post)
-Ferocity 2h axe r5 (+1 dmg with rank 5 SA with 2h battle axe)

At ready:

Amphibian war rally 

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus stood there as the experience gained brought him up to tier two.  With that update his familiar's damage became four instead of two, beating his weapon's enhancement and nullifying it in the process.  Thus the weapon was rendered as vanity to Domarus.  After this he'd need to purchase a different weapon pronto.  This fight would increase his experience points and seeing as how the theme for this boss was love, he doubted very much that he'd need the boss drop.  So the goal here today was to make a decent impression as well as get the sp at the end.  As they moved outside he noted Hidden and Sey, not in any particular group.  He also noted that Dominion joined the first group rather than the one Domarus was in.  He held no grudge as his organization had not yet taken form.  It would though, sometime soon it would.  All he needed now was a suitable Tank to become his fourth general.  Once that happened and once they were all ready, he would introduce them together and it would become official.  After that phase two would be in effect.  Keres followed the groups but was certain to stay against the wall of the building to observe.  Porvós was with her while Rhozarth was on Domarus' shoulder.  The flaming familiar kept it's eyes sharp for anything out of the ordinary.  While it did so Domarus went ahead and pulled out the Matriarch's stinger and crushed it in his grip, increasing his damage from thirteen to fourteen base damage.  It wasn't much but he wanted to deal as much as he could.  He then drew his weapon and nodded to @Hakai, @Ariel - The Crowned Lion, and @Zandra.  It was obvious that the blonde and black haired players were close friends.  Regardless, he would do his best to carve out as much health from the boss as possible.

Spoiler

Level

500 hp - 50 en
14 dmg
27 MIT
12 thorn damage
1 Recovery

Gear

Hopebreaker set:
Gauntlets:  2 thorns // 1 recovery
Armor:  3 MIT
Hopebreaker:  3 dmg

Buffs

+1 dmg Matriarch's Stinger

Skills/Mods

Rank 5 Two handed battle ax
Rank 1 Meditation
Survival
2 Ferocity

Battle Familiar rank 2:  4 dmg Tier 2

OOC: Aereth got to the Double Assyrtiko first, Seul. Sorry. (Also he RPed it out instead of just yanking)

Anemone smiled and happily nodded. She was getting comforting words from the individuals who had helped her slowly break down the anxiety she always placed on her worthless self. While they were comforting now, the battle would surely put her in her place is she was ready to help out others on a larger scale. Nodding to @Aereth, she handed the small alcoholic bottle to him, "Be careful with that Sir Aereth. That is quite a potent drink." Their encouraging words were helping her spirits. But she felt saddened that others have already been vanquished by this Lost Soul. She placed a hand to her heart and looked around everyone else. She still had two items available to give out if they wished to take them. If nothing else, she would gather her things and prepare herself mentally for the upcoming battle. "Stay focused, do what you can and don't pass out. Whatever you do, you don't wanna be a burden to these people." Somewhat encouraging words to herself as she coached herself with those thoughts. She was nervous, it was true and evident on her face. But she could get through this right? 

OOC: I'll join group 4

Vargas had followed along behind everyone else as they were led to the chapel. He quickly opened his menu and rearranged his equipment, removing the suit and equipping his armour and weapon. Walking up to Beatbox, Vargas said, "I mean what I said earlier. I'm not going to be the tag along this time around." His eyes were dead serious, he wasn't going to allow himself to sit around this time while everyone else did the work.

Afterwards, Vargas walked over to Aereth. "Not gonna use that Unique for this fight?" He asked as he noticed that Aereth wasn't wearing the armour he'd appraised for him some time back. If his current equipment was better, that was fine, but it would've been nice to see the guy using the equipment he'd helped enhance. He'd just appraised his own equipment recently so he hoped that he would truly be stronger this time around. Wasn't likely that he'd get the last hit but at least he might deal more damage than he did against Nerius.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level 13

HP 260

Energy 26

Acc 2

DMG 4

Eva 2

Mit 18

Equipped-

Anneal Blade +2 ACC, 4 Bleed

Iron Breastplate 18 Mit

Leather Coat +2 Eva

Skill-

One Handed Sword Skill (3) +3 DMG

Edited by Vargas

While looking at Anemone's wares that were available, in the corner of his eye, he sees his friend Khrysaor. Going up to him, excusing himself from Anemone, who would more than likely be busy helping out other players at the fight, he says "Khrysaor, there you are! I couldn't find you earlier when I arrived, and I thought you ran off!" he says, patting him on the back. "Well, I don't know what's happening now, how we get into groups and such, but we'll figure it out. We'll just put ourselves in the next group available." he says, looking around for anyone else that either he or Khrysaor knows. Hopefully if they do find anyone, they'll be able to form a formidable party. Even after trying to steel his nerves and put on a brave face, Soredell was still growing nervous at the upcoming fight, if they will lose anyone from this. All he could do was try not to die, and fight as hard as he could.

Edited by Soredell

The cloak she decided to wear for the battle was definitely different from the original she had. It was a bit of a shame though, since it covered what was underneath the hood. Elegance returned back into the hidden, but he was going to uncover that soon. Besides, who was he to tell her what to do? While he stood at her side, there was a sense of duty. I refuse to let her night be ruined because of this. Just the thought of it would make him regret bringing her along in the first place. Upon realizing what he said though, he would shoot his eyes wide open as he looked a bit deeper into what he just let slip from his mind, following it up with a head shake. Pfft, just my imagination. And that was clear evidence that ignorance is weakness. Hydra would then proceed to greet him later on when he joined along. "Hey Hydra! Fancy seeing you here. Looks like we have another one to handle, eh?"

The blonde smiled as @Beat took up her offer of being in her team. Seeing him prepare for battle made her do the same. It wasn't exactly a boss fight but she would need the extra damage provided by an alcoholic item. She could feel its kick pretty fast as she got dizzy. Some way or another @Zandra's hand found itself into the blonde and Ariel just let out a shrug, not bothering to think back to the moment that happened. She accepted the fact and squeezed the inebriated dragoness' hand.
"Oi, time to fight... " she said while looking at her with a complicated expression. 'At least her spirit is in the right place' she thought as she girl clenching her free hand around the obsidian axe she wielded. 

While she reached for a different potion and downed it, she noticed that a redhead figure had come closer to the two. This surprised the blonde a bit, considering her... not so good reputation these days. With a serious expression she replied to @Domarus' nod: "Glad to have you on board but I hope you don't plan on tanking for us. This pretty thing over here or myself will take care of that, unless you have some better equipment you're keeping hidden from us" she said with a smile, her experienced eye telling her that he'd be more on the DPS side.

She then turned towards Beat and said: "I'll be expecting you to watch my back." In the next moment, her pretty blue dress being replaced by the more obscure themed armor while her free hand got a grip of a similar obsidian weapon as Zandra her. Although her 10 feet/3 meters long two handed assault spear, had a small fanion depicting a white lion head unfurled under the spearhead.

Spoiler

Battle Stats:
1,195  HP
118 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-2 Evasion
27 / 35 Base Damage 
75 Mitigation
24 heal, after hit
+(5 x Item Tier) heal increase, from items

Hide contents

HP: 1180 (lvl. 59 x20) + 15(Athletics)
Energy: lvl. 59 x2
Accuracy: 2(Lucky Charm) +1(Precision) +1(Weapon)
Evasion: 1(Sprint and Acrobatics) -3 (Vodka)
Base damage = 3(2-handed base) +1(Athletics) +5(weapon skill) +6(familiar mastery) +6(generic alcoholic drink) +4(damage potion) +2(banner of leadership) / +8 Fallen Damage (non-crit)
Mitigation: 30(LA skill) + 45 (armor)

Battle Ready Inventory:
» 4x Rare T2 Healing (+160 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Perfect T2 Healing (+90 Team HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» 5x Uncommon T2 Healing (+80 HP Recovery) [Crystal]
» Basic Teleport [Crystal]
» 1x Safeguard [Potion]
» *Banner of Support (+80 HP heal for all (up to 6) party members, 3/4 charges remaining)

Equipped Items:
» «Keen Eye» (+2 Accuracy, +1 Keen) (Tier 1, Lucky charm)
» «Leonidas' Strength» (+1 Life Mending, +1 Holy Blessing, +2 Damage Mitigation+) (Tier 2, Demonic Light Armor): 
» «Darkened Blade» (+2 Fallen Damage, +1 Accuracy) (Tier 2, 2h assault spear)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)

Buffs:
» +4 Damage (Potion of Sharp dragon-fang, ID# 63453)
» +6 Damage/ -3 Evasion  (Generic Alcoholic Drink ll, ID# 7583)

Skills:

szqkoKc.png?1

OOC: If @Macradon isn't already in a group for this fight I would like him in Group 4 with me, please :)

"Finally, an event boss in a place worth going and fighting," Mack rumbled, mostly speaking to himself as he trudged through the snow on fourth floor in the direction of the assembly point for the raid. As he walked along he pulled items from his inventory, one at a time, and began using them. First, a pair of potions that were applied to the massive two-handed axe in his hands. The potions would boost the weapon's damage output in addition to granting the weapon paralysis for the duration of the event combat. After that an enormous steak appeared in the meaty hands of the blacksmith and he munched on it, tearing away great hunks of steak and devouring them.

Along for the adventure was a tiny, in comparative terms to Mack, grizzly bear cub. Chewie amused himself by tearing through snow drifts and reducing them to free floating powder. The bigger the mounded snow drift, the more fun it was to destroy. Everyone knew that. The cub also knew better than to try and beg for food from his master. Master was immune to his food begging antics. Everyone knew that, too.

As they came within sight of the assembled mass of players Chewie let out a bellow of greeting and scampered off towards what he viewed as his own, personal, collection of food vending machines. As the pelted in the direction of the players the bear's brown eyes swept around until he spotted a likely food giving target, @Anemone. When he was within about twenty feet of her the cub threw himself down on a patch of ice and went sliding along in the woman's direction until he thumped up against her shins. Letting out a pitiful cry, that was very fake, Chewie pretended that he hadn't gone sliding into her on purpose then opened his mouth and pointed a clawed toe down his throat.

Stats:

Spoiler

1050 HP
102 Energy
1 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
15 Base Damage
84 Mitigation

Items
Two Handed Axe of the Fallen || +1 ACC | +4 DMG
Pertinax || +54 Mitigation
St. Michael's Fingers || +54 Regen.

Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal || x4
Green Tea (+4 EN) || x4
Health Potion (+15 HP) || x2
Health Crystal (+15 HP) || x2
Safeguard Potion || x1
Banner of Support (3/3, +20 HP Group Heal) || Dimensional Pouch

Buffs
+2 Damage (Tiger Rage Potion)
+Paralysis (Lightning Rod Potion)
+18 Mitigation (Beowulf Steak)

Skills
THBA | Rank 5
Heavy Armour | Rank 5
Charge | Rank 4
Battle Healing | Rank 4
Martial Arts | Rank 1
Fighting Spirit
Survival
Concentration

Skill Mods
Stonewall
Athletics

OOC: I'm joining group 5 then.

Looking at all the participants at the boss fight, Macradon would open his inventory and flash the Banner of Command. The banner, adorned with with a red flag, yellow letter writing KoB and a yellow cross in the background as well. The banner would shine bright, expanding its aura of might as the KoB would attend the battle. The aura would focus on Macradon and Mack, both Knights that were present from the guild. It didn’t seem like the morale boost would be affecting anyone else around the place, Macradon would just make the banner stand and hold his big Sword of the Ancient in his other hand, having it stand on the ground like another banner. The bright red and yellow banner would seemingly be the only banner present, which was fine by him as it showed the pride and honor the guild would shine with, he was ready for battle. Macradon would take both his hands to his mouth as he would whistle out into the wilderness area. A screech would be a reply as an owlbear would crawl its way up to the place everyone were stationed at. When it would notice the way too familiar grizzly, Balthazar would throw a screech roar at it like the other times.

<Banner of Command Activated on Myself, @Mack, don't know who's also in the 5th group>

Yamato wandered quietly into the midst of the players that were assembling to fight some kind of event boss. Given that he had only just arrived at the party in time to hear the announcement of the coming event the Irishman had not had much of a chance to either make the rounds at the party to meet new players, or enjoy himself at all. Not that he minded such things, given the state of his attire for the party. Calling it "gaudy" would have been an understatement as far as he was concerned. With the Heart of the Forest, a tomahawk, sheathed at his side and the Bramble Patch round shield tossed over his back the blonde soldier was ready to contribute and he silently made his way over in the direction of Mack. The hulking Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath seemed like someone that would be good to follow and, regardless, the big man was sure to draw the monsters in his group which would leave Yamato free to act in relative safety.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level 13
260 HP
26 Energy
1 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
15 Base Damage
84 Mitigation

Items
Heart of the Forest || +1 ACC | +2 DMG
Rhinohide || +18 Mitigation, +1 Heavy Momentum
Bramble Path || +14 Thorns

Battle Ready Inventory
None

Buffs
None

Skills
OHBA | Rank 2
Block | Rank 2
Heavy Armour | Rank 1
Survival
Concentration

Skill Mods
None

Edited by Yamato

As Khrysaor kept on walking around searching for some players he knew, he thought, 'I wonder how hard this next boss will be hopefully it isn't too difficult to defeat it.' Another 5 minutes of walking in the crowd of players, he was finally able to smile as he saw his comrades he had befriended from earlier. He walked up to @Soredell and noticed Soredell were with a few others. He could recognize @Hydra and he even saw @Shield. He walked up to them and said with a wave of his hand, "Hey, guys. Whats up? I have been looking all over for you for, this crowd is pretty thick don't you think so." He turned to Shield and said, "I was thinking I may run into you here, so are all of you guys partying up for the boss fight. I would like to join you guys as well. I could also help with the tanking for the group, and if Shield needs help I can be able to take over for him."

OOC: Non-Combatant, only observing. Ineligible for any Boss-Related SP, Col, or Item Drops. Eligible only for basic thread rewards.

When players had started to filter out of the castle where the Valentine's event had been taking place to head off, instead, to some place where there was apparently a boss fight waiting a silent shadow slipped from its perch on the high windowsill and dropped lightly to the ground in a dark pool of midnight black fabric. Rising to his feet, Tomas fished a basic pair of black leather gloves from an interior pocket of his cloak and pulled them on as he blended quietly into the shadows at the edges of the group as he followed at a discreet distance, making no attempt to speak to anyone that was present.

When the guards stopped and barred the way into the Chapel with their crossed weapons the Monk scowled and moved away from the group to begin circling the chapel. It would be a simple enough matter to find the bell tower at the far end of the stone building. After a few moments of circling the impressive building Tomas found what he was seeking. Even better, the pull rope for the bell was dangling down the outside of the tower. Wrapping the rope in his hands, the brunette gave it an experimental tug and, satisfied that it would hold his weight, he slithered up the rope until his feet crossed over the railing of the bell tower to once again touch solid ground.

Kneeling next to the trap door that led from the tower into the chapel proper, Tomas quietly drew up the bell's pull rope after himself, coiling it around his feet. Once the sounds of combat reached his ears he would open the trap door and slither down the rope like a Cirque de Soleil performer to watch the fight without taking part himself. With a bit of luck this monster would remove a few players from the population and, in so doing, lessen the burden that was Tomas' to bear.

"Quia adhuc visus procul et apparebit finem et non mentietur si moram fecerit expecta illum quia veniens veniet et non tardabit,*" the Monk murmured in a soft whisper to himself, quoting a passage from the Book of Habakkuk in Latin. The verse served as a reminder that, just as it was not yet the time to enter the chapel in safety, so too was it not yet the time to begin an active campaign against the player population of Aincrad. There was still much groundwork to be laid, a firm foundation to put in place, before the he could begin fulfilling his calling in earnest.

*Once again, the English translation of Habakkuk 2:3 from the King James Version, for those that care: "For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."

Edited by Tomas

Hydra had been deep in thought when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Huh?" The spearman turned around the be greeted by a player he had met before at his store, although it took him a moment to remember his name. "@Shield right? A pleasure to be reacquainted and thanks, although I feel more like a fool for putting so much on the line." Hydra responded in a friendly manner but one which carried a hint of depression in its tone. The spearman bowed his head as a sign of respect and proceeded to look at Shields spec, "This will work well, of course, I would never have turned you away in the first place, even better though that you are a tank." His voice picked up a more light-hearted manner accompanied with a slight laugh. From his facial expression however it was clear that he was trying his best not to let his defeatist attitude he had picked up from losing the duel, to reaching the surrounding players. 

A moment later @Khrysaor showed up, offering to fill a secondary tank position. Hydra couldn't see any issues with two tanks, then again he was a sucker for turning anyone down especially a friend. "Hey Khry, I am fine with that. Two tanks should get our group through. If Sey has settled on group three also then we will able to provide the damage." It seemed the groups were ending their final formations. A few players still needed assigning, within the hour it could be fully underway. Turning back towards @Sey he nodded. "Haha just like old times." He made the pair sound like some ancient duo, despite the fact it had only been a month or so since their last encounter. 

As time had passed... it was finally time for the players to waltz into the chapel, the guards move respectfully for the players to enter the chapel, Beatbox taken the first player slot decided to tag along another spot so Morgenstern were to lead.. and as the players had descended into the chapel... it was empty... wind could be heard flowing through the hallways... the many doors were blocked off with pieces of stone... who knows if those were the bodies of dead players... or just one of Kayaba's tricks... but after time and the players had gotten to their parties and looked around for the boss and their minions... from above, a crow croaked out and four of them flocked downward flying throughout the air and the angel swooped down and landed on her pedestal and her wings grew white as she had opened her arms out to a hug "Greetings my loves." the boss had spoke out to them with a tilt of her head and a smile.

-----

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1870/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 550/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

1. @Morgenstern

2. Hikoru

3. Aereth

4. Seul

5. Dominion

6. Anemone

Group 2:

1. Ariel - The Crowned Lion

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Used Focused Howl +6 hate to Freylise

Jonathan watched as four crows slowly glided down, appearing as minions... Then, with a ray of beauty, and angel of stone flew down, its white wings glimmering. That was the boss. He felt his hand clench around the handle of his shield and he moved forward, making the first move in the battle. The crows were secondary, and he required the attention of the boss itself. He rose his shield rather angrily before giving out a great  <<Focused Howl>> that brought forth the attention of the boss. H rose his blade and twirled it, it would be seconds before the boss would attack, hopefully his friends could get a hit or two in. 'I'll Return to you tonight' His promise to Rin held strong, and now he had to fulfill it. 'For Rin...' He silently thought. She was the tie to the mortal world for him. She held the line that did not allow him to try to be a god in this game. The battle became a blur and those behind him charged. he held still. He was the main target, not anyone else. "Bring it ya slab of stone, lets see what you've got" He chuckled.

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1870/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 550/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

[6] Morgenstern 840/840 HP 84/84 EN
@Hikoru

3. Aereth

4. Seul

5. Dominion

6. Anemone

Group 2:

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Hikoru watched as Beatbox apparently decided to stay back, and he just sighed. It wasn't as he thought it would be, but he would just work with what he has. He jumped down and attacked the giant creature without a second thought. He dealt only a small amount of damage, he backed away and looked at Itzal's Apprentice Aereth, well, a mix of his and Itzal's apprentice Aereth. He was up next, and gave him a small nod towards him.

"Either stun or attack, it's your call man." He said as he backed away to let him get a better aim. He didn't know any of the abilities of any of the mobs or the boss, and he didn't like that. He looked at his party "Anyone with a good AoE try to damage the crows" He said "Morgenstern will be taking the damage, but we need this thing stunned and weakened for the stronger parties in the back." He said with a small smile "We're in the front to learn abilities and see if any side-affects happen from our attacks. Let's do our best here!" He said, trying to rally up the players in his party.

ID: 77349

BD: 7-2+3= 8 (Disregarded due to Sneak Attack)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 1x13=13x20=260-65=195 Damage to Freylise

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1675/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

[6] Morgenstern 840/840 HP 84/84 EN

2. Hikoru: 1135/1135 101/112

3. @Aereth

4. Seul

5. Dominion

6. Anemone

Group 2:

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Aereth noticed how the groups got re-organized while the players were preparing themselves for the fight. Beatbox left their group and Anemone joined for him. Aereth smiled. With the combination of Anemone and Jonathan their group would be all set. He saw how how Hikoru gave his best in damaging the boss. He sneaked away and hit the stone creature by surprise. Aereth smiled at the successful attack of his co-teacher. 

He then told Aereth a few things for the fight and Aereth nodded. "I'll go ahead and stun that b**ch. Maybe it has an ability to block stuns, but I'll still try." With that he unsheathed his blade and started to sped towards the boss with all the speed he could generate. He charged up a stun sword art, jumped and... missed. "Sh*t. Not even <<Disguise>> will help me in this situation." he thought. Freylise simply dodged and Aereth was forced to retreat back to his group before he would get hit...

"Sorry. Next time I'll hit." he said to @Hikoru in a low voice.

ID# 77352 results:

Battle: 2-2+3=3 MISS

Spoiler

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

1. [6] Morgenstern 840/840 HP 84/84 EN

2. Hikoru: 1135/1135 101/112

3. [0] Aereth: 560/560 HP <> 54/56 EN

4. @Seul

5. Dominion

6. Anemone

Group 2:

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

A quick glance showed that the vanguard was at the very least balanced with a tank, a healer, and a couple DPS players in between. They were also off to a decent start with each person fulfilling their designated role in fight. Their tank had gone off to distract the boss and Hikoru had landed a clean hit from the shadows, but the others weren't exactly pulling their weight yet. The man who went afterward failed to hit Freylise while Anemone and the other male just kinda stood around.

Anemone. His eyes rested on her form for a little longer. Why did she leave him during the dance? Was he that unbearable to be around? He didn't know, but one thing was for certain: He was foolish to think anything real could be made in a world where everything was fake.

“Let's get this over with…” The mumbling voice was of course drowned out by the sound of battle. The beastly greatsword he dragged gave off the usual golden glow and it only grew more vibrant as Seul walked. The boss could wait. The crows were the true prey now.

“Annoying vermin.”

While lifting the sword above his head the metal shined with the light of a sword art and in the next moment six strokes cut away the health of every monster I'm the flock. Only a little over half remained on each bird, but it was the best he could do without any buffs.

ID: 77353 | BD: 10 | Sword Art: Calamity Disaster | -24 EN | 11 + 8 Holy + 1 Fer + 2 Crit x 12 - 35 = 229 AoE Damage

[Taunt: +1 Hate]

Hide contents

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

Corrupted Love Crows x4 - HP: 321/550 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 1

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

1. [6] Morgenstern: 840/840 HP 84/84 EN

2. Hikoru: 1135/1135 101/112

3. [0] Aereth: 560/560 HP <> 54/56 EN

4. [3] Seul: 995/995 HP <> 74/98 EN

5. @Dominion

6. Anemone

Group 2:

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Dominion was on his way over to Beatbox, when he realized that beatbox had joined a different team. Aereth, Dominion turned to look toward the front of combat, seemed to be the only guy he knew on his team. That was, until Hikoru, Master of Shadows, dropped from the rafters and landed a strike against the massive stone angel. Dominion was sorta startled by it's sheer health, which was definitely more than half of his own. Dominion was thinking about healing, but there was literally nobody to heal. Some dude, who appeared to be on his team, had gotten the attention of the giant angel thing. Dominion didn't know what to do, until he decided attacking would be fine. Aereth said something about stunning the.... Angel and then missed. Dominion decided it was worth a try. He moved quickly, using various acrobatic tricks to keep out of a straight line path, as well as keep his muscles stretched. As he neared the feet of the angel, he leapt into the air with his golden Spirit Monkeys glowing a golden hue. Grabbing her shoulder, Dominion made like a monkey, pivoting his body around in mid air, so that he could stand atop her shoulders and struck her upper back with both palms simultaneously. He didn't have a sword art that he could use, but immediately the main boss was struck paralyzed and bled. Dominion quickly jumped backwards, now standing behind the angel, hoping that he wouldn't become the target of the crows. He still needed to get back to his team, for he thought that he was the only healer on there team.

ID# 77355

BD: 10 (Critical Success) (2+2)-65MIT = 1 DMG

thought she was Paralyzed one turn and BLD for 12 two turns, but not because of abilities

Spoiler

Freylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1674/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

2. Hikoru: 

3. [0] Aereth: 560/560 HP <> 54/56 EN

4. [3] Seul: 995/995 HP <> 74/98 EN

5. [2] Dominion: 360/360 HP 35/36 EN

6. @Anemone

Group 2:

2. Domarus

3. Zandra

4. Beat

5. Shield

6. Hakai

Group 3:

1. Hydra

2. Sey

3. Hidden

4. Teion

5. Beatbox

6. Itzal

7. Vargas

Group 4:

1. Mack

2. Macradon

3. Khrysaor

4. Soredell

5. Yamato

6. Kasier

Edited by Dominion

There was a bunch of other stuff going on that Anemone was not quite well aware of. The sliding of the bear known as Chewie came crashing towards her shins doing his usual 'put some food in my mouf' routine and Anemone had pet the cub on the turf of his head. Revealing a tasty morsel, a few pieces of dried meat to staunch the hunger of the beast. She lifted her body up and found that no one was quite ready to taste anymore of her items. It was well enough to know that Aereth would take one of the highly intoxicating beverages, hopefully he would be alright with it. She packed up her things and the party was set in motion. Everyone seemed to swarm for the entrance and bear arms at Freylise. 

Anemone felt a bit of dread welling up inside her being as she shot all the players a look. They had been prepared for something like this it seemed, while she had nothing more than her normal gear on and no real combat experience. When she realized what was going on, the party of players seemed to split off around the main Baddie. The flower girl had noticed she was pitted into a certain group, where each name was highlighted along with their HP Values and Hate. She took a deep breath to explore each person who was within her group and she nodded her head to get accustomed who might be who. She knew some of the people, but not everyone. Then the attacks began, nervousness was building up inside of her, but she remembered the kind words Itzal had told her before going off in his own party. She would do her darndest! Rolling up her sleeves, she watched as the others took charge and attempt to strike down the Boss, and Seul swinging that overly large beastly blade at the Murder of Crows who swarmed the area around Freylise. Anemone kept an eyeful on those who's HP bar might dip, she concentrated long and hard on each individual. For the moment, everyone was in the clear and she was happy for that. 

ylise the Fallen Angel of Love - HP: 1674/1870 - MIT: 65 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 2 (PAR 0/1, BLD 0/2)

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>
    • <<REDACTED>>

• Abilities:
    • <<REDACTED>>

Group 1:

2. Hikoru: 

3. [0] Aereth: 560/560 HP <> 54/56 EN