[OP-F1] New Friends, Frights, and a Fresh Start. (DAY 1 RP)

x7LG5dO.png

(THIS RP TAKES PLACE DAY 1)

Sarial shook her head, still in disbelief at what she'd gotten herself into. She'd attempted more than a couple hundred times to log out of the game. Surely this was some joke? Could she pinch herself and wake up? As far as she could tell this wasn't the case. This.. was her new reality. A part of her was terrified at the prospect of being trapped here and yet, she found herself with some degree of excitement. Wasn't this what she'd wanted? Something new? A change of pace? This may have been more than she'd ever bargained for but she wouldn't let that stop her. She squeezed her hand into a fist, standing up from the bench with steeled resolve. Her azure gaze was cast skyward, admiring the realism of this "game". 

"Damn good graphics.." 

A soft chuckle passed her lips before she eventually did give herself a pinch, a pinch that felt entirely real. The pain, the sensation? This felt as real as it could get, and it surprised her. This didn't feel like VR, no. It was something more, it felt like pure realism. Her eyes closed now, a deep breath inhaled. Cool, crisp, and refreshing. She didn't stay in that spot any longer. Most of the other players had long since moved on to explore and she'd wasted her entire day trying to find some escape. Here she was, lost and alone in a new city, and a new world. She'd need some form of direction. She'd ask the first person she came across. With a nod the scarlet headed woman strode off in a.. random direction, winding through the streets and the back alleyways looking for signs of life. At this time of night she didn't expect she'd have too much luck, yet she continued her search to the brink of giving up entirely until... 

(OOC: So I am entirely new here. Feel free to jump in and RP with me. PM me advice or just introduce yourself. The old intro thread seems to have been archived so. Anyway!)

(PS: Would like to use a Yui's Grace for this, though am not certain if that needs an IC action, or just OOC confirmation.)

Edited by Sarial Hawke

"Miss Mestophales! Nice to meet ya!" The woman said to herself and no one in particular. She was alone for the most part but the crowd of people that had been given her funny faces because of her unusual style of dress and the tiger print on her body seemed...out of place. Not to mention she was standing and talking to herself greeting someone imaginary over and over again. In truth, she was attempting to come up with a great introduction for herself when she finally would meet someone. Then the ideas began to roll in her mind, and she would take this cat girl persona to all new heights!  Yes! It was pouncing time! With a yip and a growl of her voice, the woman began to speed through the darkened streets. 

She loved the night, the incredible feeling of a cold wind passing over her, the long orange and black hair billowing behind her as the breeze and wind caught it. The feeling of the crisp touch of cold wind on her mostly exposed body. It was all terrific, but the most important and fun part was the darkness itself. She loved being in the dark and just giving people a spook or pouncing on them from a distance. Mestophales began to bound with larger steps as she ran through the narrow streets. She had to find someone fast, all this excitement was building up into her until...until...UNTIL!!! Her golden feline eyes caught glimpse of a girl walking towards her!

So close; Mestophales gave a mighty playful grow before springing off her feet and towards @Sarial Hawke! With ehr tiger tail whipping back and forth and her several feet up in the air, Mestophales would plan on pinning the woman down and greeting her in a very unique way! It was just too fun to pass up otherwise! 

eDh3o01.png

Sarial heard the footsteps before she saw the woman approaching. She'd begun to daydream and had more or less giving up on seeing anyone tonight. The sight of this... woman coming at her in full sprint, covered in body paint, and looking about as close to a cat as one could manage. To say that Sarial was surprised would've been an understatement. She reached back in an attempt to grab her sword but was simply caught far too off-guard. Sari's eyes widened as the cat-girl took pseudo flight, soaring through the air into a pouncing tackle.

"W-what are you doing!? Get off me!"

Sarial was laid out, prone on her back, blinking up at Mestophales with a dazed and confused look and a slight mix of anger. Those feelings subsided slowly as she realized the woman didn't mean her any harm, well. None that was readily apparent. Sarial's eyes closed briefly, a sigh of relief before they opened. Yup, Mestophales was still there. With a clearing of her throat the redhead spoke up, her voice a bit more gentle this time around as she pushed herself up onto her elbows. It wasn't exactly the person Sarial had in mind for help, but given her situation she'd take any she could get.

"Nice outfit?" She chuckled lightly, rubbing at where she'd bumped her head in the tumble.  "I suppose I've seen and heard stranger things.. Are you as lost as I am?---Sarial, by the way." She gave her in-game name by default. 

Edited by Sarial Hawke

(Hope you don't mind Dominion joining. This was back on the first day, which means Dominion did not have ANY of his current stuff. He used a 12 foot long, double edged great ax at the time)

Dominion was walking around with his 12' long massive double edged great ax, clueless of what had just taken place. He looked from one side to the other, still stunned by the giant figure that had appeared in the sky. He was walking by some blue haired dude that was on his head, spinning, who seemed to just show someone up. Dominion kept moving though, trying to find someone who would have answers. This place was a metropolis that seemed like a good area to live, but he just wanted to find his friends and return to the room which he was staying in. He walked into the alleyways, a place very, very unfamiliar to him. Looking from left to right, Dominion quickly got lost. He finally stopped, dead in the center of an alleyway, sat down and folded his legs. His dad had taught him to focus his mind when he was troubled, and so he did just that. He placed his massive great axe across his legs and placed his hands together in front of his abdomen and began to chant. He managed to keep it quiet, as it seemed to echo between the digital houses when he spoke. This was done in some ancient Chinese ritual, taught to him by a set group of monks in the real world. He now had room to think, but that was not what he wanted to do. He had so many questions and nobody to ask.

Edited by Dominion

"Nya, nya!" Mestophales answered back, to the woman's original question. Still on her soft body, the woman had successfully pinned her down to the ground. But not so much that should couldn't move. Would she get up off of her? Sure. Eventually. The woman gave a small smiggle at Mestophales, complimenting on her rather risque looking tribal basic gear. The woman shrugged, it was what it was. "Oh honey, I've seen stranger things as well. Like floating men in long red capes telling us we are trapped in a game until its beat. My name is Miss Mestophales!" she gave another playful growl before her long painted nails turned and gripped the woman's cheek and from the bottom of her jaw up to her cheekbone gave a wet and long lick on the side of her face. 

This had caused Miss Mestophales to rub her tongue against the pallet of her mouth to get the taste of the woman's flesh, "Mmm, taste just like chicken." She mentioned. Eventually she did get off the redhead girl known as Sarial. With a bound off her body, Mestophales did many back flips and landed in a handstand where her legs shot straight up in the air then she began walking around, "I am not very much lost as I am bored, ya know? I just planned on meeting some people to help me through this horrible and depressing time period. I didn't get time to socialize much in the real world, but being trapped in this game...So far, it's been pretty fun. We can do all sorts of naughty things here that could get us into trouble. But I am still testing the waters," Mestophales had bent backwards, her feet touching the ground now as she elegantly walked back towards the woman. 

"Hey! How about we partner up and pounce some other people? It'll be fun! Come on~~" @Sarial Hawke

whsjU1F.png

Sarial thought for a long moment, bringing a finger up to tap at her chin. Mestophales may have been an odd one, but her words made sense. The large man in the sky condemning them all to being jailed inside a virtual world was certainly more strange than a woman into cosplay. This train of thought was interrupted by a sudden, surprisingly long lick to her cheek. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief, shaking and kicking beneath the woman atop her as she struggled to get up now. She didn't seem keen on being licked, even less so on being told she tasted like chicken.

"B-bored, right. Do you often greet people like this? I am certain that is going to land you in some trouble you can't.."

She stood there without words as Miss Mestophales vaulted through the air, showing off both agility and skill. The redhead left scratching her head once again. Strange yes, but there was something endearing about the older woman. Flirty, lively? But most importantly, friendly. She seemed to want to help, socialize, meet new people. All things Sarial too wanted to do, and before she'd -really- thought this through she gave a nod of her head. 

"Partner up, yes. I think that would be a good idea for the time being, though i'll ask that you refrain from further licking without at least asking first?" 

That settled it, at least now Sarial had some form of direction, she took Mestophales at her word about not being lost. Her smile eventually returned as she walked over and gave the catgirl a friendly pat on the head. Sari stretched for a moment then motioned to the way forward with some degree of uncertainty.

"Lead on?"

Dominion remained chanting for about a minute further before he opened his eyes. He could hear a player's footsteps from somewhere nearby, getting a bit louder by the second. He stood up, putting his weight on his left leg, aiming the massive double bladed part toward whoever was coming. Thinking about it, he needed to find people to talk to. He had questions after all. Dominion swung his great axe around his shoulder, placing the double bladed edge of his great ax up toward the air like a walking stick and began to walk. He wore a white unbuttoned shirt and blue jeans. He was physically built and as agile as a monk could be. As he moved around a corner, Dominion raised his double bladed ax and did a front flip, moving around what he could only guess was a humanoid cat, and stood face to face with Sarial. He couldn't take a half step back or he would lose his balance. Not to mention, he was startled because he thought there was only one person. He didn't know what to say standing so close to a stranger. "Who are you?", Dominion said, as he turned his head slightly to look back around, realizing what he had just seen. His follow up question was, "and what is that?". Dominion was not afraid of cats, but that humanoid cat thing was completely different.

Edited by Dominion

HwimEoj.png

Sarial blinked her eyes, before Miss Mestophales could steal her away another player appeared before her. Instinctively she reached for her sword, a habit she'd attempt to do away with quickly, but in a world where your HP was more than just a number she couldn't be too careful. Sarial stepped back to put some distance between her and the inquisitive stranger, eyebrow lofted as she watched him. These sudden introductions seemed to wear on her nerves as she narrowed her eyes, though her tone was not harsh when she finally went about answering his question. She brought a hand to touch her chest. 

"My name is Sarial, and -she- is Miss Mestophales. All players and all in the same stunned boat I do believe. Stuck inside a video game- though some seem to be taking it better than others."

She glanced to her Catty-companion when she said this. Her weight shifting from one foot to another. This wasn't her first time in an online game, though the more she thought on it the more she realized how "serious" this game really was. Assuming all that she had been told was true, her real life had effectively ended. Would she really die if she died in the game? Could she really not log out? She wasn't going to test it, that much was certain. Her stern gaze returned to the man that'd approached, waiting for his own introduction, hopefully involved less flips and more name trading.

"Can we help you?"

Dominion shook his head in the affirmative, "yes, the name is Om.... Dominion and I don't know what I am doing." Dominion realized that he almost used his actual name, which might confuse the players that looked at his username. "What is this videogame that everyone is talking about? Is it some word describing how I see stuff? My friends placed something on my head and I saw a light. They told me that they would explain it, but I don't know where they went." Dominion himself took a step back, and moved slightly to the side so that he could keep an eye on the cat thing, holding his great ax in his right hand. "Then I suppose the two of you know each other?", Dominion asked as he spoke the first thoughts on his mind. "I have continued to walk through these small mini roads (alleyways) for three reasons, first being that I am lost, second being to calm down my emotions and third being to find people and ask them how this stuff (Nerve gear) works. If you are somehow able to help me with any of those, I would greatly appreciate it."

Miss Mestophales had folded her arms over her chest, she did not seem too pleased with how the stranger called her a 'That', nicely enough however, Sarial did correct the man in calling her a she. This guy did not seem very accustomed to the VRMMO and the nervegear, that could be fun to play with. But then again if she gave out the wrong information perhaps Sarial might end up correcting her. 

Miss Mestophales repeated the man's name, or at least the partial 'Om' part and the following in a certain way, "It is a pureasure to meet you, Ominomdominion. Boy, that's a mouthful, I'm gonna call you Shaggy for short." But that honestly didn't make much sense either, but then again, not much of what Mestophales was saying made much sense. She gave a catty grin none the less and introduced herself as, "And I am Miss Mestophales! Mrrreow! That's right!" She said pointing to herself with her thumb nail. 

"As for your questions..." the woman scooted over towards the male player, wrapping her arm around his neck and putting her hand on top of his. "If you do this, you can bring up your menu, then you can do this to bring up your map. Now you can see where you are! Simple, huh?" The woman backed off the individual as she scooted back to her female companion, "As for your emotions, you might wanna look into a Psychologist or a tissue. I can't help you there, as for what this world is! You are inside Castle Aincrad, a floaty castle with a hundred floors and we are all trapped here until we beat all one hundred of those floors! Sounds like fun, right? Right!" The cat-girl looked up, and felt the nice breeze of the air stir her multicolored hair. 

Gem, as her offline name would be, never mentioned about her earlier depression. She could feel the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulder ever since she 'Linked In' to the game. Like all the worry just rushed out of her body. She felt more at home in this weird world then she did on the outside, felt more free and dangerously naughty. She was enjoying this feeling, and wanted to keep it going for as long as she could. Folding her arms once again and with a sly grin, she looked over at her female companion, her tail was starting to rub her lower leg and thigh to see if she could get another rise out of the girl. Being playful of course. 

@Dominion @Sarial Hawke

AtgoORP.png

Sari was glad to have the attention off her, at least for the moment. She seemed surprised that the player had so little idea of what he'd gotten himself into. Deep down it made her sad, she imagined he wouldn't live very long in this environment. She nodded along as Miss Mestophales went over the directions and explanations. Seeing her slip her arms around him and continue her flirting was also a relief, a note that it was simply how the woman was- and despite her ways here she was making her best efforts to help someone else. It was endearing.

"Everything she is saying is correct, Dominion. You're inside a video game. One that, as far as I can tell. We're not able to leave... Ah, here. You can perhaps make more use of this than I can. Yeh? I can simply get another."

The redhead ran through her menus, pulling up the starter guide she'd gotten from a player earlier in the day. She stepped over and offered it to him before she unequipped her jacket, storing it in her inventory. A small smile graced her lips.

"If you give that a good read it is about as close to a tutorial as you'll find here. It should help you stay alive, or progress towards whatever goal you have here. Miss Mestophales was kind enough to offer me her assistance, so I think it only proper I pay it forward on to you."

No sooner has she lavished praise upon the kitten did Miss Mestophales make her regret it. That wandering tail made the hairs on the back of Sari's neck stand on end. An alarmed look washed over her face, followed by crimson blush. She jumped a good meter away from the both of them, narrowing her eyes.

"I am going to poke you with my sword the next time you do that!"

2H8r4AN.png

Edited by Sarial Hawke

Dominion didn't catch the girls arm around his neck, but he could definitely tell she was holding his hand. She pointed out something, which he would be able to open and get a view of the menu. From there, Dominion was able to open the map so that he wouldn't get lost. Dominion was very thankful for her help. He put his hands together and bowed as he would in the temple many years back. He raised his torso to see the other girl walk up and give him a book. she handed it to him, and he became fascinated by it. A bunch of the terms were foreign to his understanding, but he would still thank her as well. But, before he could, he noticed the tail of the Cat Girl move around her friend's leg and he perceived it, obviously confused. To further the confusion, she jumped a meter further away from him and stated to the Cat Girl, "I am going to poke you with my sword the next time you do that!". Dominion smiled, almost letting out a laugh. "You do a pretty good interpretation of a cat. Stripes will be your nickname, since you so graciously made one for me." Dominion turned most of his upper body to look at the girl that gave him the starter guide. "Thank you so much, Sarial, for the book. Do you have much practice with swords? I don't mean to be rude, but I would rather not lose my arm when you attack Stripes." Dominion asked this question because it seemed as though nobody he had met really knew how to use there weapon. He was included in this, because he seemed to wield his double edged great ax as a two handed long staff.

Tomas lounged in the second floor windows of one of the many buildings that were to be found around the Town of Beginnings. The monk's dark clothing and hooded cape blended into the shadows cast on the window sill by the buildings awning as he held a small wooden crucifix in his fingers, absently rubbing the symbol with his right thumb. "Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saeculorum. Amen," the monk said in a quiet tone, praying almost silently the Glory Be Prayer in Latin. As he was finishing up with the prayer the sounds of a slight disturbance, and the thud of someone striking the street, reached his ears. Sighing, he opened his dark eyes and allowed them to dart in the direction of the noise, quirking on eyebrow ever so slightly.

A cat woman. That was new.

Reaching to the black leather belt that encircled his waist, the priest drew a delicate looking throwing dart and twirled it dexterously between the fingers of his left hand before flipping the weapon to his right and flinging it with a backhanded gesture in the direction of the three players in the street. The small dart struck the ground at the feet of @Miss_Mestophales where it shattered into a handful of pixels that were sure to draw her attention. After all, cats were often drawn to shiny moving things, like laser pointer dots. Honestly, it would have shocked the monk if the woman had tried to bat at the pixels with her hands.

"You are disturbing the peace of the day," Tomas said in a low, but carrying tone. "Et abiit*," he continued, making a backhanded shooing gesture at the feline looking woman as he lounged in the window sill with the languid body language of a coiled predator, waiting to strike if those below proved unwilling to acquiesce to his request. He turned his head away from the assembled group, though he kept his gaze fixed on the feline woman out of the corner of one eye. "I also thought it was dogs that licked people, not cats. Unless... do you regard that other woman as prey," Tomas asked, speaking in such a tone that indicated his respect level would be somewhat greater for Mestophales if her answer to the question was in the affirmative.

*Et abiit - Be gone.

Alarming the woman with her fuzzy tail, Mestophales held her hands up as if she were innocent of whatever she had just done, but the curve of her grin said otherwise. Eyes traveling back to Shaggy she nodded, "I can fly with that. I do have stripes so it's not necessarily wrong." Smiling still, she laughed a bit from Shaggy's comment, "I don't think she would actually attempt to strike me with that sword." Her eyes narrowing and then taking a step back just in case she was getting any weird ideas. But the cat woman would be too swift on her feet to be touched by something so big. Her attention was diverted when something nearly struck her foot. Giving a startled 'meow' sound, Mestophales nearly fell into a wall when she noticed a small little dagger like thing protruding from the ground. Her eyes wandered around as to who might have thrown that at her and then catching glimpse of a shaded figure not too far off lounging in a window sill.

"Disturbing the peace of the day?" Mestophales said squinting her eyes at the man with the calm voice, she took a step forward as the dagger seemed to burst into colored pixels, catching her attention for a fleeting moment. As the color pixels started to blow away like colored dust, she attempted to grab the sparkles but got nothing from her venture. Attention drawn back to the figure, she crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a cheeky grin, "I will lick whoever I wish to lick. I might have catty features, but I am still a woman. As for this one here," she said pointing to Sari with her thumb, "Everyone is my prey when they become pounced." She couldn't read his body language nor the tone in his voice because it was dark outside and he was nestled up in that window. But her eyes sought his and she grinned, despite his weird vocabulary and choice of words, he might be fun to pounce on one day.

Sarial kept her gaze on Miss Mestophales, giving her such a glare for her tail's transgressions, though this was snagged away as Dominion questioned her. A small shake of her head was given in response to the question, a hand reaching to lightly touch the hilt of the sword. 

"Honestly? I've never even held a sword before. I am sure Miss Mestophales here will make GREAT practice though, especially if she doesn't keep her paws to herself."

She heard the sound of the dagger hitting a moment before the Kitten reacted. Her eyes narrowed a bit, smile all but gone as she watched it disintegrate into pixels. It took her a moment to find it's source, but then the man eventually spoke up. For the first time that night Sarial had drawn her sword entirely. It was a safe zone, sure- though she wasn't keen on taking any chances and hadn't quite learned all the game mechanics. Despite admitting to being a novice with it, it didn't look out of place in her hands, gleaming in the moonlight as she turned the blade.

seoIFYv.png

"Disturbing the day!? Hey asshole, I don't know who you are but I don't appreciate you whirling around pointy objects. We're all stuck in the same game here you know. What, are you going to miss your virtual beauty sleep? Sod off!"

The girl who had remained mostly calm throughout the startling day seemed to snap briefly, her tone -anything- but friendly in that moment. Her grip tightened on her blade as she pointed it at him. 

"Prey? Aren't you just sick in the head. I believe her definition and your own may be quite different."

Sarial replaced the blade she'd drawn instinctively, still glaring at the man in the window. A hand went up to push her headband back into place before being drawn down over her face in a mock face palm. A sigh passed her pursed lips, too much to think about and already she had met quite the individuals. A cat, someone who didn't even understand the game, and this guy whirling blades at people for fun. 

Shepard had paused for a moment in an alleyway to catch his breath. He had been running around all day looking for any signs of Juni. They hadn't been able to meet up before that figure showed up in the square. He was just about to get going again when he heard some voices nearby. As he turned the corner what he saw startled him a little. The first thing that caught his eye was some sort of cat like women followed by a man with a massive double bladed axe strapped to his back. Then there was a girl with firey red hair that seemed to be yelling at a man in a window a little ways down. Against his better judgement he started to walk up to the red haired girl. He knew the only way he was going to get out of here was with help. When he was about seven feet away in front of the redhead he stopped. "This is the only way." he murmured reassuring himself of his choice to speak to these people.                                   "Hello there is everything OK." directing his question to the girl.

As he said this he moved his messy black hair out of his face so he could better see. 

Edited by Lawrence

jAjwvB4.png

Sarial's anger was stemmed as a distraction made itself known. Her cheeks blushed as she was made aware of how aggressive she was there. She cleared her throat as blue eyes settled on the younger boy. She tapped her chin as she gave him a once over, seemingly unsurprised by another player showing up on the scene. That same hand moved to brush through her hair as she cooled off, an eventual smile was given to the teen.

"Ah.. A misunderstanding I think. No trouble.."

She glared daggers back at the man in the window before looking back at Shepard. Her head gave a small tilt. She motioned to herself and then eventually to each of those she knew who were present.

"Sarial Hawke, Miss Mestophales, Dominion, and.. Not quite sure about this one. You look about as lost as I was earlier. Did you need a hand?"

Once the introductions she knew were out of the way she moved to stand beside Miss Mestophales, her entire demeanor seemingly calmer than it had been. The distractions helped to keep her mind from darker thoughts, even if some of them were quite rude. 

Dominion stared blankly in front of him, fully aware of the man in the building. This wasn't because he heard the man, or saw him for that matter. Dominion could trace the line from which the dagger had been thrown. Although, hostile attacks usually triggered something in Dominion, he just smiled. Maybe this guy knew something that he didn't, but he wouldn't be allowed to take out his friends, especially on his first day in the game "Do you not also know that any animal with a tongue can use it's own tongue as that animal wills? A dog may use it's tongue, a cat may use it's tongue, and even a camel may use it's tongue. Have you never walked around in the real world and confronted an animal? Are not humans also animals?", Dominion said, his smile genuine. "If humans are animals and animals have tongues, do you not also have a tongue, speaker of your own mind? What makes you any different from another human being, such as Stripes, who uses her human talents along with the talents of another animal to support herself? You choose to make an opinion on someone, without giving them the chance to show their worth? However, I can also tell that you have a proficiency with your thrown dagger over here. Are you not also disturbing a conversation by using your weapon without adequate introduction?" Sarial had threatened the dude before he could speak, but Dominion didn't want to interrupt her. Dominion finished up his long line of comments and questions to the man in the window by saying, "Even so, I invite you into this conversation. The name is Shaggy."  Dominion tried to wave, but he was clearly not accustomed to making that gesture often. Rather suddenly, Dominion was startled by someone arriving outside of his field of hearing and sight for the second time. Sarial turned, having just threatened the dagger wielder and having begun to blush, and said something to another stranger. Dominion, after regaining his composure, raised his hands, placing one hand over a fist and in front of his chest and bowed when his name was mentioned. The man had messy black hair, which was very similar to his own messy blond hair.

" just a misunderstanding huh "  pausing to take a better look at the group now that he was closer while he was listening to the red head. So the man with the massive axe is named Dominion then there was the cat lady. Shepard's eyes drifted towards the man in the window noting his presence for all he knew this man could be a threat. As the girl finished he took a moment to move one of his hands to his side to rest on his hip and the other behind his head to slowly scratch it. "The name's Shepard like the dog it's a pleasure to meet u all." He took a second to breath before continuing. "I'm not that lost I got one of these at a vendor so I know the basics more or less." Taking a look back to Sarial her bright blue eyes felt like they were staring straight through him this made a chill go up his spine.

Noct handed the small plate of virtual food to the next child. How long had he been trapped here, a day? A week? A month? Time had been lost to him, so much so that if he was asked the day, he wouldn't know it. He smiled at the child though, asking them how their day was so far. Their voices muddled together into a haze, unrecognizable. Noct rubbed the back of his head, his black hair catching the suns warm rays, heating his scalp. "Need some shade." He said to himself, reliving himself of duty. "Hey, I'm gonna head out, you take care." Noct said, to the food head as he left. After a short walk, Noct could already feel his shirt getting heavier. Just how hot was it today? He wiped his brow, and then his hand onto his pants. He wandered the Town of Beginnings for a while. He didn't have enough money to stay at an Inn, nor did he have a roommate he could bum a bed out of. Instead he took to wandering the streets, talking his time to know individuals and some of the NPC's. He picked up the habit seeing as people normally would stop him, and ask for directions.

There seemed to be a small meet up of sorts just out of earshot. They were all players, seemingly getting along with each other. There was a red head, a blonde, a black haired gentleman, and.....a cat? Noct rubbed his eyes, making sure the sun's rays weren't playing tricks on him. Must be some kind of, appearance potion of the like. Or perhaps, an article of clothing. Noct didn't know what came over him, but he stood up from his position and made his way over to them. He tried his best to introduce himself, but instead stood there silent trying to come up with the right words to say. Instead, Noct fumbeld with his words. "Uh Hey, I'm uhm. Noct." He said, holding out his hand, cursing himself in his mind.