[EVENT -F18] Rovian Wars! Part II

It looked like it was going pretty smooth, the oversized turtle seemed to be moving too slow to counter their surprise attack... or so the spear wielding blonde hoped. She assumed it would be just like any other event, aimed for the general population to do something alongside the frontliners with as little danger to them as possible. With an enemy that would attack only a select few with mediocre damage at best. As she would shade her eyes against the blinding light, Ariel would yet to realize that she was so wrong in making that assumption.

Her eyesight didn't get a chance to recover before she could hear rumbling into the waters in front of them, alongside Selina's command:  "Brace yourselves for impact!"

A cold chill ran her back as she instinctively obeyed that order and grabbed the nearest railing, without even thinking of asking 'why?'. A few moments later, the whole ship shook violently and in addition, the blonde could feel the impact of something big against her.

'Did the deck tore apart?' she asked herself amidst violent shaking. She would finally open her eyes and see the turtle attacking all the fleet at once with little effort. Without anything else to do but hold tight in order to not be thrown overboard, she felt powerless as she saw too many HP bars take a sudden drop into the yellow and even red zone. Her own health dropped more than it ever did in the last months but it wasn't enough to alarm her... still this situation was abnormal, to say the least. 

Luckily, their brave captain order a retreat and alongside a warm breeze that pushed their vessel a little away from the beast, the same time that it stopped its attack. The viking-like song did little to lighten Ariel's frown as she took a different banner from her inventory and activated its healing effect over her crew. Looking around them, the ship they were in sailed by a around 10% of its HP bar. Ignoring the ominous tune, she directed her attention towards @Baldur and said: "We got royally screwed over..." while looking around and seeing other ships in better condition that theirs. She eyed The Dragon of the Sea and waved at them with her dark themed banner.

Then she saw Beat and the lowbie jump overboard and muttered to herself with a sadistic smile, first part almost inaudibly: "... like rats on a sinking ship at this point."

+80 HP all Icebreaker's crew, Banner of Support, 2/4 charges remaining

Hide contents

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,361/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5

[H:10] Icebreaker: 185/1086 HP - 165 Mit

• Selina:  559/600  HP -  60/60  EN -  89 Mit - 28 Thorns [Captain]
  • Ariel:  1110/1215 HP - 103/120 EN -  75 Mit
  • Baldur: 1095/1015 HP - 100/100 EN -  68 Mit 
  • Beat:    165/500  HP -  50/50  EN -   0 Mit Deserted
  • Mack:   1003/1090 HP - 106/106 EN -  84 Mit
  • Sey:     659/800  HP -  80/80  EN -  57 Mit
  • Vale:    177/180  HP -  18/18  EN -  27 Mit 

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] HMS Bluebird: 2500/2850 HP - 150 Mit

• Aereth:  400/600 HP - 60/60 EN -   0 Mit [Captain]
  • Domarus: 421/540 HP - 54/54 EN -  81 Mit - 24 Thorns
  • Evander: 212/360 HP - 36/36 EN -  12 Mit -  7 Thorns
  • Morgen:  830/840 HP - 82/82 EN - 124 Mit
    (sten)
  • Shield:  530/580 HP - 58/58 EN -  123 Mit - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns

<<@Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] Sea Dragon: 3309/3310 HP - 530 Mit

• Zandra:  1135/1335 HP - 132/132 EN -  0 Mit [Captain
  • Beatbox:  959/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Itzal:    863/1060 HP - 106/106 EN -  3 Mit 
  • Hikoru:  1041/1175 HP - 105/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :   606/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 625/1000 HP - 125 Mit

• Hydra:    680/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit [Captain
  • Khrysaor: 340/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 85 Mit
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sey stumbled back from the impact before keeping himself as balanced as he could, finding himself forced to crouch at the moment as the impact had been taken, the impact eventually making him fall back and his health bat being reduced. Nothing had been seen from his eyes for a few seconds as the health bar of his began to decrease. At the end of it dropping, he would get back onto his feet with his vision still a bit blurry, but there was much damage done onto the ship... "Shoot..." The snow-haired player would mutter as he looked around, seeing two players trying to go overboard, one of them actually able to do it. The other one still made the attempt... How unfortunate. As for him though, he was willing to try his luck with this. While his healing abilities most certainly did not work on inanimate objects like the ship, they retreated from the scene for now, the damage that the monster will try to inflict should not be sent towards him at Sey's best of knowledge... With how little accuracy that knowledge actually had. So he would proceed towards the captain, waiting for the next orders. "Hey captain, while we bail out for the moment and say we survive the next strike, what shall we do to prepare?"  He asked as he would hold out his left hand towards her, green light trying to heal her of the small wounds she obtained from impact. The attempt however would be a failure as the light would shatter. Seems like his body had been roughed up a bit.

ID: 78964

Craft: 6 (First Aid... Failure)

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,361/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<@Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] Sea Dragon: 3309/3310 HP - 530 Mit

• Zandra:  1135/1335 HP - 132/132 EN -  0 Mit [Captain
  • Beatbox:  959/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Itzal:    863/1060 HP - 106/106 EN -  3 Mit 
  • Hikoru:  1041/1175 HP - 105/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :   606/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 625/1000 HP - 125 Mit

• Hydra:    680/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit [Captain
  • Khrysaor: 340/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 85 Mit

Edited by Sey

It seems that that last attack scared some of the puny invaders. The king would already see 2 of its attackers turning tail and putting some distance between them. It was not so vast that they couldn't attack them again but it would was a pleasant sight to behold. Their two pair of eyes darted towards the remaining ships that didn't have a chance to escape its grasp yet. It let out puffs of steam through its nose and straightened its heads, moving to the sides first so that it would have a straight line direction through both of them. As soon as they adjusted their trajectory, they dashed forward with high speed first ramming into "The Dragon of the Sea" the first head leaving little more than a dent on its hull while the other head swepped through the ship's deck and damaged all of its crew members. It did the same move to 'The Sunny Go' having a much higher effect on that vessel than the previous. 

< <Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5

Abilities:

• Slow response: Due to the fact that the players launch a surprise attack on it, the event boss won't attack back the first full rotation. Ships can attack it one after another.
  • Shell 'shedding': After the first turn, if the event boss if left with less than 35% it's HP after the first full rotation, it regenerates its HP to 100% at the beginning of the second rotation. [one use only]
  • Stun/Paralyze/Freeze Immunity.
  • <To be discovered>
  • Charge: At the beginning of every full rotation, the boss directs its heads and charges towards the ship that has the most amount of collective hate, dealing 650 raw damage to the ship and 225 raw damage to its crew members. For multiple instances of equal hate, it will hit the last ship that attacked it.(Single Target)
  • B2te: On a CD of 1-6 one of the turtle's two heads attacks for 575 raw damage, the first two ships with the most collective hate, that used the 'Attack' action in their last turn [does not hit ships that used the 'Retreat' action in their last turn]. The other head deals 220 raw damage to all their crew members. For multiple instances of equal hate, it will hit the last two ship that attacked it. (AoE I)

•  Watery Smack: On a CD of 7-12 the turtle uses its side fins and hits for 500 raw damage, all the ships [does not hit ships that used the 'Retreat' action twice consecutively in their last turns]. All crew members will receive 200 raw damage. (AoE II)

Ship buff/debuffs: 

• Close Quarters Combat: Players won't auto-miss on a natural BD of 1. Players cannot use their <Charge> sword skill but can still use its mod.
  • First departure: Ships start outside battle range, so captains must use 'Attack' as their first action to participate in the battle. 

Captain's Actions:
(Captains can't attack directly but can use items on their respective crew members)

Hide contents

Attack: A 'Attack' action brings the ship into fighting range using a charge attack. Captains with ships that have the 'Extra Feature' enabled, charge their vessel towards mob; hitting it with the 'Fire Bear Ram' attached to their ship's underwater bow; this deals (250 + Active Crew nr.*105), to its submerged abdomen. Ships without the 'Extra Feature' still charge but it will only deal (Active Crew nr.*105) normal damage by ramming the bow into its body. 
This action has a 2 post Cooldown.(Attack-Post1-Post2-Attack-etc.) and generates 3 Hate.

Retreat: By using this action, Captains can pull their ship out of the immediate vicinity of the Event Boss. This renders the rest of the crew unable to attack the mob and therefore can be skipped post-wise or use the opportunity to heal themselves. The vessel can still be targeted by AoE II abilities. A captain must 'Retreat' twice in a row, in order to be partially immune to its attacks. Using 'Retreat' three times consecutively removes the ship and all its crew members from the thread/event.
 If a Captain uses the 'Retreat' action after an 'Attack', the Cooldown resets and 'Attack' can be used in the following post. (Attack-Retreat-Attack-etc.)

Stand-by: This action can permit a ship to remain close to the event boss after an 'Attack' action, permitting the rest of the crew to continue attacking the boss; permits a vessel to maintain their position after a 'Retreat' action, either within a AoE II attack's range or out of it.

Notes:

• Players won't gain individual hate but add through their actions (attack/critical hit/mods/<Howl> etc.) to the ship's collective hate.
  • If a Captain chooses to use the 'Retreat' action, that ship's whole crew is skipped battle stats-wise but the crew members can still post once before their turn in battle, in no particular order; example: to express their agreement or disagreement with their captain's decission (IC wise), use/trade items, etc. 
  • Once the battle has started, players can use/trade items only on/with their own crew members. Only Banners and crystals can be used on other crews.
  • A ship's HP cannot be replenished, when its HP gauge goes lower or equal then zero, it renders the ship inmoble. Its crew receives full damage (that would be dealt normally to the ship) on the boss' next turns. Its members can either wait until the fight is over (on the ship, vulnerable to attacks) or jump into the water(in one post) and leave the thread by swimming to the shore(in the next one); Post order doesn't apply to members in immovable ships but they can't double post.  
  • A crew member can leave its ship by jumping in the water(in one post) and swimming ashore or towards another ship (in the next one). The respective ship's captain has to agree for the player to resume battle as part of his crew. (This can be done through an out of battle order post.)

Combat rotation: 
(Each crew has 72h/3 days, to reply before being skipped. Refer to the Boss Combat Rotation Guide for more info.)

Spoiler

ID#79016 CD: 2
Biceps Archelon uses: B2te!

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] Sea Dragon: 3264/3310 HP - 530 Mit [Attack]

• Zandra:   915/1335 HP - 132/132 EN -  0 Mit [Captain
  • Beatbox:  823/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Itzal:    646/1060 HP - 106/106 EN -  3 Mit 
  • Hikoru:   887/1175 HP - 105/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :   452/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 530/1000 HP - 125 Mit [Attack]

• Hydra:    526/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit [Captain
  • Khrysaor: 205/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 85 Mit

@Zandra, @Beatbox, @Itzal, @Hikoru, @Hakai gogogo! 72h and counting down.

Edited by Biceps Archelon

(OOC: 1/2 Post to exit thread - Captain of Sunny Go vacant)

Seeing the mass destruction caused by <<Biceps Archelon>> and the fact the NPC's ship was nearly split in half, Hydra's hope went along with it. What was worse was when the thing regenerated to full health and in turn took his partner beneath half health. That was the last sighting he had of Khrysaor "What have I done" Hydra despaired under his breath, no longer trying to regain control of the vessel as it spun wildly out of control. The mist created from all the water was all too much, in the end his decision to attack really was a foolish move. "I should have left it, Khry might be dead because of me." The thought lingered in his mind. The spearman now stood still in complete shock. Suddenly with a mighty crash The Sunny Go hit some sort of debris, the shockwave sending Hydra spiraling off into the water and beneath the waves. He lay there idle for a moment drifting beneath the surface. It all seemed so calm... so peaceful yet now was not the time for his death. Using all his force he swam upwards and with what energy he had remaining started swimming back to the shore.

The joy of war was over me, as well as a wide smile on my lips. "Hehe, this is going pretty smooth." I said to myself. Well that was before the turtel decided to counter attack. My eyes got wider as I saw the pink longboat taking a serious hit. It looked like it was close to giving up. And it seemed it did. The NPC seemed to decide to retreat. To leave the battle. She was followed by another ship as well. I grit my teeths. "What are you doing Selina. Why are you running away." I mumbled. But, that wasnt something I could care about now was it. There was a sea monster to take down. I adjusted the sail so it would catch as much wind as possible and press against the hide of the beast.

"It seemed we are on our own in this one." I shouted to the rest of my crew. "But it dosent matter. We have the strongest ship. We will take this thing down. With or without the help of others." The dragon head in the front scratched against the shell. Thou it didnt made any damage. And the ram was still on cooldown. "Let the landcrabs flee with their tail between their legs." Next I took up my horn. "Not sure we strong enough thou. Hopefully they will rally back to war with this. I filled my lungs with air. Then at the same time I activated my howl skill. Then i placed my lips on the mouthepiece and exhaled. The increased volume of the blow sddźźzźźooo

Hikoru watched as the other boats retreated, and he couldn't blame them. This boss had re-gained it's health entirely, and they had barely made a dent in it's health since then, not even taking a thousand points of health. He grit his teeth and knew that his ship would be staying. They had the most health out of all the boats, and they were the ones who could hit the hardest. He cleared his mind and waited for an opening, then took his chance. As his captain blew her horn and gained the creatures attention, he moved forward and caught it off guard, dealing a good chunk of damage and two new icons appearing next to it's health bar. He smiled and looked at Limbo's Fang. He had successfully used his new weapon, and felt proud of himself. He knew that he wouldn't deal that much damage on his own, but the DoT would slowly deplete it's health. Probably not enough to cause a big dent in it's health, but enough to make some sort of difference. He retreated and awaited for the rest of his crewmates to deal some damage to the big turtle.

BD: 10 (+2 Damage, DoT Damage)

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x23= 299-85= 214 Damage to the Big 'Ol Biceps!

DoT Damage: Envenom: 6*2=12 Damage 4/4 Turns / Blight: 14*2=28 Damage 2/2 Turns

< <Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5

Abilities:

• Slow response: Due to the fact that the players launch a surprise attack on it, the event boss won't attack back the first full rotation. Ships can attack it one after another.
  • Shell 'shedding': After the first turn, if the event boss if left with less than 35% it's HP after the first full rotation, it regenerates its HP to 100% at the beginning of the second rotation. [one use only]
  • <To be discovered>
  • Charge: At the beginning of every full rotation, the boss directs its heads and charges towards the ship that has the most amount of collective hate, dealing 650 raw damage to the ship and 225 raw damage to its crew members. For multiple instances of equal hate, it will hit the last ship that attacked it.(Single Target)
  • B2te: On a CD of 1-6 one of the turtle's two heads attacks for 575 raw damage, the first two ships with the most collective hate, that used the 'Attack' action in their last turn [does not hit ships that used the 'Retreat' action in their last turn]. The other head deals 220 raw damage to all their crew members. For multiple instances of equal hate, it will hit the last two ship that attacked it. (AoE I)

•  Watery Smack: On a CD of 7-12 the turtle uses its side fins and hits for 500 raw damage, all the ships [does not hit ships that used the 'Retreat' action twice consecutively in their last turns]. All crew members will receive 200 raw damage. (AoE II)

Ship buff/debuffs: 

• Close Quarters Combat: Players won't auto-miss on a natural BD of 1. Players cannot use their <Charge> sword skill but can still use its mod.
  • First departure: Ships start outside battle range, so captains must use 'Attack' as their first action to participate in the battle. 

Captain's Actions:
(Captains can't attack directly but can use items on their respective crew members)

Spoiler

Attack: A 'Attack' action brings the ship into fighting range using a charge attack. Captains with ships that have the 'Extra Feature' enabled, charge their vessel towards mob; hitting it with the 'Fire Bear Ram' attached to their ship's underwater bow; this deals (250 + Active Crew nr.*105), to its submerged abdomen. Ships without the 'Extra Feature' still charge but it will only deal (Active Crew nr.*105) normal damage by ramming the bow into its body. 
This action has a 2 post Cooldown.(Attack-Post1-Post2-Attack-etc.) and generates 3 Hate.

Retreat: By using this action, Captains can pull their ship out of the immediate vicinity of the Event Boss. This renders the rest of the crew unable to attack the mob and therefore can be skipped post-wise or use the opportunity to heal themselves. The vessel can still be targeted by AoE II abilities. A captain must 'Retreat' twice in a row, in order to be partially immune to its attacks. Using 'Retreat' three times consecutively removes the ship and all its crew members from the thread/event.
 If a Captain uses the 'Retreat' action after an 'Attack', the Cooldown resets and 'Attack' can be used in the following post. (Attack-Retreat-Attack-etc.)

Stand-by: This action can permit a ship to remain close to the event boss after an 'Attack' action, permitting the rest of the crew to continue attacking the boss; permits a vessel to maintain their position after a 'Retreat' action, either within a AoE II attack's range or out of it.

Notes:

• Players won't gain individual hate but add through their actions (attack/critical hit/mods/<Howl> etc.) to the ship's collective hate.
  • If a Captain chooses to use the 'Retreat' action, that ship's whole crew is skipped battle stats-wise but the crew members can still post once before their turn in battle, in no particular order; example: to express their agreement or disagreement with their captain's decission (IC wise), use/trade items, etc. 
  • Once the battle has started, players can use/trade items only on/with their own crew members. Only Banners and crystals can be used on other crews.
  • A ship's HP cannot be replenished, when its HP gauge goes lower or equal then zero, it renders the ship inmoble. Its crew receives full damage (that would be dealt normally to the ship) on the boss' next turns. Its members can either wait until the fight is over (on the ship, vulnerable to attacks) or jump into the water(in one post) and leave the thread by swimming to the shore(in the next one); Post order doesn't apply to members in immovable ships but they can't double post.  
  • A crew member can leave its ship by jumping in the water(in one post) and swimming ashore or towards another ship (in the next one). The respective ship's captain has to agree for the player to resume battle as part of his crew. (This can be done through an out of battle order post.)

Combat rotation: 
(Each crew has 72h/3 days, to reply before being skipped. Refer to the Boss Combat Rotation Guide for more info.)

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,147/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5 (12 Envenom 4/4, 28 Blight 2/2)

[H:10] Icebreaker: 185/1086 HP - 165 Mit [Retreat]

• Selina:  479/600  HP -  60/60  EN -  89 Mit - 28 Thorns [Captain]
  • Ariel:  1030/1215 HP - 103/120 EN -  75 Mit
  • Baldur: 1005/1015 HP - 100/100 EN -  68 Mit 
  • Mack:    923/1090 HP - 106/106 EN -  84 Mit
  • Sey:     579/800  HP -  80/80  EN -  57 Mit
  • Vale:     97/180  HP -  18/18  EN -  27 Mit 

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] HMS Bluebird: 2500/2850 HP - 150 Mit [Retreat]

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:7] Sea Dragon: 3264/3310 HP - 530 Mit [Attack]

• Beatbox:  823/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Hikoru:   887/1175 HP - 95/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :   452/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 530/1000 HP - 125 Mit [Attack]

• Hydra:    526/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit [Captain

@Beatbox, @Itzal, @Hakai gogogo!

Itzal watched as the boss struck at all players within it's range, which was essentially all the ships.  The npc leading the expedition suggested to all ships besides Zandra's ship to retreat.  Since they were going to stay behind and tank, Itzal figured they should deal as much damage as possible.  He saw Hikoru rush forward and while his damage was low, he did manage to inflict two separate status effects.  Itzal ran up to the boat's edge and prepared his sword art.  Velnia flew at his side, she and the sword igniting in lightning.  Itzal leaped and released Shadow Explosion.  His blade struck the monster again and again, the lightning shooting off everywhere and striking the beast all over, just as it had the previous time when he got a hyper critical.  He leaped back and nodded as he watched the bleed icon pop up beside the beast's health.  He looked towards the other players on the ship and nodded with a soft smile.  Velnia landed on his shoulder as he braced himself for the next hit.

ID#  79111  BD:  10  CD:  1

12+2x9-85=41 dmg, bleed added.

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 2,126/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5  <2/2 bleed - 24 dmg when activated>

[H:5] Icebreaker: 1086/1086 HP - 165 Mit

• Selina:  600/ 600 HP -  60/60  EN -  89 Mit - 28 Thorns [Captain]
  • Ariel:  1215/1215 HP - 120/120 EN -  75 Mit
  • Baldur: 1015/1015 HP - 100/100 EN -  68 Mit (Safeguard)
  • Beat:    500/500  HP -  50/50  EN -   0 Mit
  • Mack:   1090/1090 HP - 106/106 EN -  84 Mit
  • Sey:     800/800  HP -  80/80  EN -  57 Mit
  • Vale:    180/180  HP -  18/18  EN -  27 Mit 

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:6] HMS Bluebird: 2850/2850 HP - 150 Mit

• Aereth:  600/600 HP - 60/60 EN -   0 Mit [Captain]
  • Domarus: 540/540 HP - 54/54 EN -  81 Mit - 24 Thorns
  • Evander: 360/360 HP - 36/36 EN -  12 Mit -  7 Thorns
  • Morgen:  840/840 HP - 82/82 EN - 124 Mit
    (sten)
  • Shield:  580/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 96 Mit - 28 Thorns

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sea Dragon: 3310/3310 HP - 530 Mit

• Zandra:  1335/1335 HP - 132/132 EN - 0 Mit [Captain
  • @Beatbox: 1075/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Itzal:   1060/1060 HP - 89/106 EN -  3 Mit 
  • Hikoru:    1175/1175  HP -  105/116  EN - 66 Mit
  • @Hakai:    740/740  HP -  72/72  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:0] Sunny Go: 100/100 HP - 125 Mit

• Hydra:    755/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit [Captain
  • Khrysaor: 580/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 85 Mit

OOC: Please check if your stats are correct, edit if necessary.

Edited by Itzal

(OOC: 2/2 Post to exit thread - Hydra deserted)

The chaos roared on as Hydra made his way back to shore, it was quite odd. As the waves lapped over him the noise would drown out to nothing more than a peaceful hum and then once again above the surface the thunderous tune of battle would return. "Nearly there now." He growled to himself in a low tone, making sure not to open his mouth. Ironic as it was the spearman didn't fancy drowning despite having the username Hydra. Finally, after wearily paddling his way to the shore he collapsed on the bank, spluttering out what water he had accidently swallowed and then crashing into the beach from exhaustion. It appeared he was not the only one to have fled, yet as the brunette glanced around he could not sight Khrysaor anywhere. The spearman didn't know what to even think, his mind just blank out and the overwhelming feeling of despair took its hold once more. The young adventurer looked back towards the fight. He couldn't make out the 'Sunny Go' and even then it wasn't just Khry but others were out there as well. People who were his friends. "What have I done?" Hydra's face turned a pale white, his body starting to quiver. It was too late to return now, all he could do was hope that everyone would return back safely. Collapsing back into the sand he then closed his eyes falling into a deep slumber.

*Exits Thread*

Another one fled the battlefield but its size was so small that the two heads didn't even registered his actions. It looked like people we're finally starting to realize the king's true powers. They ruled over the aquatic domain and all the shores belonged to them, these mere land walkers had to respect that or the turtle will have to beat it into them. For now, its two heads would let out a low 'grrrrruuuuuuuuu' noise at it withstood the attacks from the Sea Dragon. While the other ships decided to retreat this sole vessel continued to obstinately assault its new shell. It seemed that they needed more time to get to know their place. Both of the heads would lock into the massive viking ship as it moved to the side, trying to get the best angle before launching a direct frontal assault on it. It would charge right at them like it did at the beginning and if it felt like it, it would also strike the remaining sailors.

Combat rotation: 

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,066/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5 (12 Envenom 3/4, 28 Blight 1/2)
<Envenom> -12 HP
<Blight> -28 HP

@Beatbox and @Hakai are skipped for not replying in the 72h time frame and each receives 125 pure extra damage alongside the normal attacks.

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:11] Sea Dragon: 3264/3310 HP - 530 Mit [Stand by]

• Beatbox:  689/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Hikoru:   887/1175 HP -  95/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :   327/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 175/1000 HP - 125 Mit [Attack]

• Hydra:    526/755 HP - 74/74 EN - 66 Mit Deserted

@Khrysaor since you're the only member of your team, you have 24h to post instead of the regular 72h interval. You can either become the [Captain] and perform a captain action or abandon the ship.

Other players can leave their current crew(in one post) and assume command of the 'Sunny Go'(in the second post) if Khrysaor doesn't.

@Itzal please try to post the right 'battle stats' in order to avoid confusion.

The Sunny Go's health was badly calculated in the last post, re-adjusted it to its proper value.

Edited by Biceps Archelon

(OOC: 1/2 Post to exit thread - Crew member of the Sunny Go abandoning ship)

Khrysaor was kind of enjoying the ride on the ship, sailing the seas, that was until he had the misfortune of laying eyes on the beast that they needed to fight and beat. He was in a daze as the fighting started, and could not get his bearing with the ship moving erratically. With all the confusion he lost sight of @Hydra and could not formulate any plans for what he should be doing. Before he knew it he could see his HP had dropped below the halfway mark and the ship they were sailing was in pieces, and also to make matters worse the boss got a complete HP recharge. He knew their chances of survival were looking horrible, especially his if he did not abandon ship.

With not knowing how any of the others were doing and most importantly how his captain Hydra was, not knowing if he was killed or not, with a sigh and heavy heart he ran and jumped ship. Knowing in his heart that if he later found out he had abandoned his friend and many of his other comrades to be slaughtered, he would be totally heart broken with guilt. With those last thoughts he hit the raging waves of the water and begun his long trek back to the shoreline.

It seemed like the last ship did nothing to hinder the king's plans so it let it life, for the moment. There were other bigger fish to fry, particularly a annoying dragon that refused to submit to the turtle's supremacy over the water lands. Its two heads, already adjusting the rest of the body for a collision course with it so that the moment right, it charged at it with its full speed. As they did the first time, one head rammed violently into the ship's hull while the other swiped through the deck and damaging all the entrapped crew members. The king decided that this wasn't enough, so one of its heads looked at the other nearby, apparently deserted vessel and after blazing through the Sea Dragon once more, it rammed into the Sunny Go. The ship was rendered unmovable, its HP depleted completely and devoid of all life on its deck. The king decided that it was time for a well deserved rest, the foolish being that still opposed it most likely will fall back, realizing their might on water.

Abilities:

• <To be discovered>

Ship buff/debuffs: 

Captain's Actions:

Hide contents

Notes:

Combat rotation: 

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,026/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5 (12 Envenom 2/4)
<Envenom> -12 HP
<Blight> -28 HP

ID#79174
Biceps Archelon uses: Charge + B2te!

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:11] Sea Dragon: 3099/3310 HP - 530 Mit [Stand by]

• Zandra:   470/1335 HP - 132/132 EN -  0 Mit [Captain
  • Beatbox:  553/1075 HP - 106/106 EN - 84 Mit
  • Itzal:    207/1060 HP - 106/106 EN -  3 Mit 
  • Hikoru:   572/1175 HP -  95/116 EN - 66 Mit
  • Hakai :    14/740  HP -  74/74  EN - 66 Mit

<<Biceps Archelon>>

[H:3] Sunny Go: 0/1000 HP - 125 Mit [Unmovable]

• Khrysaor:  70/580 HP - 58/58 EN - 85 Mit

Hakai glanced around. Fourteen health was a bit too much of a close call. She frowned to herself and unequipped her weapon, moving to the side of the boat to jump off. "I'd wish you guys luck, but you'll need a lot more than that if you want to win. Probably a bit too hectic of a moment to announce it, but you guys probably wont be seeing much of me for a good long while. See ya!" She called out, giving a knowing nod to Hikoru, knowing that what she had just said would probably explain to him why she had given him the weapon and cement the fact that she was serious. She put her legs over the side of the boat and slipped down into the water, wondering how it was that she had thought she was strong. Maybe she couldn't retire just yet. Either way, it was top priority to get out of range of the event boss and it's attacks. This had been a disaster.

1/2 Deserting

Vale couldn't wait any longer. This Neko girl knew she was far too outclassed to handle this event boss since it nearly annihilated her in a single stroke. The Cat girl dashed over to Chewie and petted the bear, "Becareful, I can't protect you anymore. Don't let that Gargantuan Oaf put you down. If you want some food, find me later m'kay?" She smiled widely at the bear. She looked up and launched toward the rafters, turning her head to look at the entire battle as her ship began it's retreat it was the perfect time to take a dip in the lake. There was a massive amount of distance between her and the Turtle that she would be able to reach the shore without even coming close to the turtle. If the turtle managed to charge in her direction, the tides that would arise would help sweep her onto land, and with her feline reflexes she would escape without ever getting anywhere closer to death's door.

2/2 Vale has Deserted the Battle.

Spoiler

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,026/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5

• Vale:    177/180  HP -  18/18  EN -  27 Mit Deserted

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

<<Biceps Archelon>>

•  
Edited by Vale

The situation had gotten out of hand. This was the conclusion that the pinkette had reached upon looking throughout the battlefield. This battle was way more difficult than she had expected, at least with the current crews. She let out a sigh as she was one after another, people jumping off board and swimming towards the shore in order to save themselves. Honestly, she couldn't blame them. It was because of her poor leadership skills that they reached this point, so the best course of action now was a retreat, cut their losses short and then regroup and come back better prepared. This meant more possible work for Romolo-ojichan but he wouldn't refuse his favorite niece.

She took a deep breath and after a last glance at her crew, she started maneuvering her ship away from the turtle. "All captains! full retreat back to the docks! We'll regroup there." In front of all the remaining captains a pop-out appeared with the following words:

"Suggested action: Full retreat!"

Combat rotation: 

Hide contents

<<Biceps Archelon>> - HP: 5,026/5,500 - Mitigation: 85 - Accuracy: 100% - Evasion: -5 (12 Envenom 2/4)

Selina used the "Attack" action.
Damage: 690 (250+105*5-85)

[H:10] Icebreaker: 185/1086 HP - 165 Mit [Retreatx2]

• Vale:    177/180  HP -  18/18  EN -  27 Mit Deserted

<<Biceps Archelon>>

(sten)

<<Biceps Archelon>>

<<Biceps Archelon>>

Hakai swam through the water, her mind on the future. Just then her HUD beeped and a message popped up. She opened it, swimming slightly slower before closing it again. The message annoyed her more than anything. It seemed as though recruiters were now actively sending people messages. Perhaps she should pay the sender a visit though. If they fancied themselves as bad she would show them the real meaning of that word. She smiled to herself, swimming much faster now. She had always thought that orange was a good color on her. This boss had shown her that she was still quite weak, but she knew that she was still strong enough to take other players. Even without Limbos fang she would make herself strong. She needed more levels and when they attempted this boss again she would be able to hold her own.

It seems like it was time to exit the premises of the boss. With his book in hand, he would look down to the water, then sigh as he would then toss the book into his inventory. With that, he took a giant breath so that he could relax himself. Swimming in itself was not too fun of a task unless it were done in the lake on the first floor. However, considering that was not the case, he was going to have to take the dive and hope for the best. His jacket did not need to get ruined in the process, so he would take the jacket off and throw that into his inventory before looking back to the king of the ocean. Seems like he was a king for a reason. There would be a loss of lives at this rate, and even a risk-taker like Sey knew better than to take such a suicidal dive. Surely this was not the end however, as he will return back with a lot more force. The king can only be king as long as he can also defend his crown.

Escape: 1/2

(OOC: 2/2 Post to exit thread - Khrysaor deserted)

Khrysaor could be seen swimming away from the enemy at top speed, and thinking how this whole event went to hell, with the boss. The group facing the boss just weren't strong enough yet to face the menace, and he knew he had a lot of work to do now that he knew bosses of such level existed within Aincrad. As he swam he made a promise to himself that he would grow so strong that when the time came he would be able to do something productive to help his fellow players survive this hellish game. He could only hope with all his heart that Hydra was able to get out of that deathtrap unscathed as well, he felt like a coward leaving Hydra there to fend for himself.

Khrysaor had only been swimming for a few minutes but it felt like an eternity to him. He felt he was far enough to feel safe from anymore attacks from the monster, and could see the shoreline of the beach in the distance. It took another 2-3 minutes before he reached the sand and dropped like a stone. Taking a few deep breaths, he lay there on the sand, and waited to see if he could get information on how the fight had concluded.

As time had progressed the boss had been seen to have a full recovery skill, which means all the damage we had originally had done to the boss means nothing now, and looking around everyone was in very bad shape... and Beatbox had looked up to his own health... it was looking rather dim, he looked back to Hikoru, he had roughly the same health as he did and everyone else on this boat was suffering even Hakai on the brink of death he had looked back, he was kind of curious on what would happened if he had stayed to fight... but he was lacking in any sort of health and he was not going to stay here to find out. He had ran to the side of the boat and jumped off into the water to swim back to shore to make his escape there was no reason for him to even stay here anymore nor does he really find the rewards anymore worth it. He had taken a deep breath and began to swim towards the shorelines.

-----

1/2 - Makin' my Escape.

He leaned his body to go overboard, waving before he did so to those who may have remained on the ship. His life, he felt it was valued. So he was not going to throw it away on something like this, it was best to not have a reward than to die trying, because he would only end up dying in the process if he made that choice. His body would plunge into the  water starting from the back, his body floating under the water as his eyes would end up closing. Seems like there was going to be a long swim to get back home, but it was not that bad. They could have taken the ship back, but that would require convincing. Selina did not seem like the type to back down, just be concerned for the safety of her members. with that, he would make his escape and begin to swim back to the long-distanced shore that was waiting for him, along with the many other players that escaped.

<<Escaped>>

Chewie watched as his savior abandoned him. How could she do such a thing? But, then she uttered the sacred words about food. Making the loudest sound he could make around the mouthful of drumstick, the cub took off across the creaking deck and launched himself out into space. There was a tremendous splash, as tremendous as one could expect from an overgrown cub, and Chewie set off at the fastest pace he could after Vale. There had been the promise of food, he was not about to let that one go, regardless of whether or not he had a drumstick bigger than his head currently clutched in his jaws. One could never have too much food.

Everyone knew that.

Meanwhile, on the ship's deck Mack moved to the rail and looked out over the lake. "Look at them go," the ginger man boomed, his voice carrying across the water. "One more good attack round and we could defeat the turtle." The soldier spat dismissively out into the water. "As it is, we don't have enough marines left, I recommend a tactical withdraw."

[Retreat 1/2]