SAO RPG Character Shipping

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does mean love, but this is really awkward for me, why didn't you say anything about.... ._.

Ok we'll Ruri. I meant that. I said seriously about it. Because I do not think I would like to be " shipped" with really anything. One post is not enough for that. U mean bit. Seriously.

Alright people keep it in the PMs! Let's stay focused here. BACK TO THE SHIPPING!!!!

Keith Yudai X his fangirls OR MAYBE Keith's fan girls X Keith Yudai: I say fangirls because it is true and there are so many that I'd feel bad missing one if I listed any of them.

Shade X Sakura: Although these two may not go anywhere in their bonding with each other, together they could be the co-stars of "Finding Emo".

Grim X a <>: Because it seems fitting.... Also, the internetz.

Miaki X Z-Man: While Z-Man hasn't started RPing.... (yet) they are buds from childhood and Z-man's actions of diving into SAO even from hearing about the game being a death trap shows his courage and loyalty to his friends.

Emi wrote:

Miaki wrote:

Daeron wrote:

Miaki x Daeron - The closest Bromance you'll find on this forum from floor 1 through 100. Nothing will phase our connection.

Zero wrote:

Uhhhh.... Let's see who can I ship.... I think I'll go with Daeron and ship Miaki x Daeron as well, just 'cause.

Wait, what?!? Hmmmmmmm....... You know what? I'm totally cool with that.

LOL Someone is a bit excepting In BROMANCE :3

not sure if you meant expecting or accepting...

Miaki X Clarence: Because, finders keepers!

Wait, what?!? Hmmmmmmm....... You know what? I'm totally cool with that.

I ship

Megumi X Miaki: Cause they have almost the same age and I feel that if they met in an RP when the two characters meet they would look in eachothers eyes and see their future... Probably only in my mind, but I can really see that...

Miaki x Dauntless: Because the two make a solid paring, and totally make awesome RPs together. I can definitely see these two romantically involved soon.

Miaki X Clarence: Because, finders keepers!

Woah woah woah.... this is NOT okay. Miaki's mine, however if Oske doesn't approve, then sadly, I'll have to think of our Bromance in secret.

I've been thinking...

Swift x Miaki - Because Dauntless and Elyth don't deserve him like I do.

0.0 Wow....... post-28189-boy-that-escalated-quickly-gif-u08e.gif

Is it just my imagination or am I getting shipped around the most in here? Seriously.

Shade X Sakura: Although these two may not go anywhere in their bonding with each other, together they could be the co-stars of "Finding Emo".

Grim X a <>: Because it seems fitting.... Also, the internetz.

Miaki X Z-Man: While Z-Man hasn't started RPing.... (yet) they are buds from childhood and Z-man's actions of diving into SAO even from hearing about the game being a death trap shows his courage and loyalty to his friends.

Well nunber one Miaki, total dick move on that, two, im with Yureka; Grim X Yureka, and three im married to her as well, so don't ship my name, wish me luck, haha.

Well nunber one Miaki, total dick move on that, two, im with Yureka; Grim X Yureka, and three im married to her as well, so don't ship my name, wish me luck, haha.

You should watch what you say to any members of the Azure Brigade, you're starting a true war with anyone, including keith and I, and Zelrius... All in the top 10 highest levels, with top notch gear, so be careful what you say, unless you want a fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Siren X Zauis: Cause of all the lovely RPing they have done together.

Zero X The People of Skype: Cause Zero is very much loved by the people in the Skype group.

Lightfiyr/Aria X Nikki Styx: Because HAWT and they would more than likely go at it IRL too given the chance.... Actually, I'm fairly certain of that. -nods approvingly-