[F11 - NK - OP] To Have and to Hold at Arm's Length - The Wedding of Beat and Shield [Completed]

"That is the one and only time you get to call me that," Shield groused.

While the actual event was frustrating and embarrassing enough on its own, he also couldn't help but be reminded of the last time he had stood at an altar and how badly that arrangement had ended. he absentmindedly touched a hand to the scar on his cheek.

Here's hoping we get out of this marriage alive.

With a sigh, he pressed the 'Married' button under his own HUD and dismissed the window.

"Now don't forget the money you owe me for the house, muffin," he said, not being able to permit Beat to slip in a snide pet name without responding with one of his own.

As the ground opened up beneath Beat, Shield rushed over beside him, making sure that he was alright before opening up his map and copying down the coordinates so that they would be able to make use of the dungeon at a later date.

Carefully getting to his feet, he flipped through his menu at the reminder of the money Shield was asking for. As he ascended the stone steps, his brow furrowed as he realized he was struggling to trade anything with the man he had just married. Reaching the sunlight again, he looked to Shield with a confused look as he realized something else. 

"So uhh, looks like you and I share an inventory, col and all." he said, intrigued by the enlightened feature the developers had put in. 

The idea of a shared inventory didn't bother him at all, so he was happy to simply shrug it off as he closed his menu. 

"That makes traveling together way easier. No more trading, no more having to be around each other to give each other something, though I suppose the messaging system could sort of do that." He continued, pondering the new feature, pleased at how simple it would make a lot of things for them considering how much time they spent together. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards: 

All: 

SP (only 1 SP if they have done this quest before)

Beat and Shield

700 col each (400 for length, 1000 for quest reward)

Shared inventory and col count

[1x] Beginner Dungeon [F-11] 

Edited by Beat