Gonna beat that queen with my shield (PP-F2) R.O.Q

Jonathan stood on the second floor. Their was a new quest on this floor, along with the many he still had yet to do. That is why he would be taking some of the members of his guild with him, to help himself along with them. Only one problem. He was inviting the two newest members of the CA. Beat and Shield. These two players were ready to become Sentinels, but they had been in the guild for such a short time, that Jonathan thought they needed to be around a bit longer. He had yet to even venture with Shield to know his capabilites with tanking. He had heard they were pretty decent, and that quite a bit back. He opened his HUD and sent a message to the two. Afterwards the blond closed it and dusted off of his white jacket. He figured, Shield would tank and Beat would deal the damage. Jonathan would TRY to do something, but against bosses he was no use for damage. He needed to work on that sometime especially since Shield was not in shape for damage either. 

@Shield @Beat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat sat in the singular room in the house that he and Shield shared, legs folder and eyes closed with the backs of his hands open and resting on top of his knees. He had found that meditation was an amazing exercise for relieving stress through the clearing of ones' mind. It helped him deal with the events of the past and present as well as the unknown in the future. His focus today was entirely on emptying his mind so that, as things came back to him after his meditation, he could better deal with them in a more organized manner. His concentration was broken, however by the familiar ding of a message hitting his inbox. 

"I suppose that is enough for today..." Beat said calmly, though with just a hint of irritation in his voice as he opened his eyes and proceeded to check the message. 

He stood up as he read the offer for a new quest that had been discovered on the second floor, a continuation of one they had done a long time ago. He walked into Shield's shop and showed him the message, in case he hadn't read it yet. 

"Sounds like fun, plus, we should be questing with our guildmates more often anyways don't you think?" He said as the idea of the new quest began to excite him.  

Spoiler

ID# 79956 results: Loot: 2  + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 7 - No Materials (0 total)

The message was still open in Shield's HUD when Beat came in to fetch him. He nodded to his travel companion and ushered him outside to close up his shop.

"It's about time we got more involved," he said. "I was starting to wonder if they had forgotten about us in the wake of all of the unusual events and bosses that have been cropping up."

Making their way to the teleportation plaza of the eleventh floor where they had taken residence, they took their familiar route that avoided the typical marching paths of the army ants that made up the majority of the floor's denizens. They had learned the paths well, and the journey went smoothly, not even seeing any hostiles along the way. They made their way to the plaza and stepped into the gate.

"Second floor!"

They dematerialized, reappearing momentarily back on the second floor. With a swipe and a few taps of his fingers, Shield brought up his display to find the location where they were to rendezvous.

"It's close. This way."

Edited by Shield

Jonathan stood on the second floor, awaiting patiently for the arrival of his apprentice and the DPS apprentice. It was good to get out and train with them, especially since not a lot had been happening with the events and bosses. New quests had been coming out like crazy, and Jonathan still had yet to finish the older quests. Itzal, his partner had not been much of a help, and Jonathan was not capable of moving in on his own. 'Where are those two? I really wonder what they have been up to lately' Shortly after, the blond seen two figures walking side by side towards him down the street. Joanthan smiled and looked at them. "Well hello there! Nice of you guys to show up! I hope you are ready to kick some stingers" He laughed at his terrible joke and waited for them to come even further down the road. He really was just happy to see them show up. He felt like this guild really did not take him seriously anymore, even though he was the founder and original idea creator of the guild. Ever since Hikoru became Paladin and Itzal became extra strong, no one cared for the tank anymore. 

"hehe indeed! You and I do fine for the most part, but we did join for their assistance in our road to the frontlines." He said as they made the journey to the second floor. 

"Ah, I believe that is him." Beat said to Shield as they approached, having arrived at their destination.  

He gave Jonathan's "dad" joke a chuckle as he shook his head. Shield was inclined towards dad humor when the urge to make a joke struck him. Fortunately, Beat had grown to actually enjoy the value of a good pun and his appreciation of the joke was genuine. He wondered if people that chose to be tanks simply had similar personalities, making them more likely to have the same sense of humor. 

"Glad to meet ya! I know I haven't done as much questing with other members of the guild as I should, so this will be fun!" He said, the usual excitement that accompanied a new quest finding him again as he occasionally bounced on his toes as he spoke. 

Edited by Beat

Shield nodded in greeting to the paladin, updating his HUD now that they had made their rendezvous to overlay the quest data. The path set before them led them all down a very familiar stretch of forest trail. This didn't surprise him. As a follow-up to the original bee quest, it was bound to overlap a lot of the same ground, if not the exact same.

"I guess we're headed to the old hive," he commented, swiveling his display window towards the others so they could see more clearly. "No sense waiting around here then. Let's make tracks."

As they ventured out of the settlement and into the countryside, Shield kept his eye out for anything he might be able to collect, but either due to inattention, or simply bad luck, he wasn't seeing anything. With a sigh, he swapped out his equipment and made himself a little more battle-worthy. In addition to his trusty Pain Drinker shield, he equipped his Bloody Hell axe. It seemed silly, given the queen's supposed immunity to bleed, but there was little to be done. He didn't have a better weapon.

Forest turned into the same odd honeycomb-lined labyrinth that he and Beat had found on their first journey through this arm of the forest, and sure enough, the drone of insect wings soon surrounded them. As they turned the first corridor on the roofless honeycomb path, the droning rose to a heightened pitch, and four bee minions jetted over the walls and into their path.

"Show time," Shield said, narrowing his eyes.

He stepped forward, filling up his lungs enough to let his rib cage visibly expand. Picking his words carefully, he unleashed the pressurized air, buffeting the creatures with the force of his lungs.

"Buzz, buzz, little bees!" he roared, whipping the head of his axe around in front of him. "I hope you're ready to feel OUR sting!"

Spoiler

ID# 79974 results:

[H:3] Shield HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
Action: Howl

Bee Minion 1 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 2 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 3 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 4 HP: 250/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
MOB: 1 - Miss

With the wind of his challenge throwing off the creatures' equilibriums, they floundered, trying to respond to the challenge, but only managing to clunk their heads together and flip around in midair trying to regain their composure.

"Hey, Beat?" he said out of the side of his mouth. "We need to start fighting things other than bugs."

Edited by Shield

Jonathan watched as the two players cam on closer. "Heya guys" Shield seemed to get right down to business, guessing that they needed to head over to the same hive form before. Jonathan nodded. "It probably spawns accordingly to what quest we accepted" They began to move forward, following the same path Jonathan had... with Sey. That was when Sey was not much, and then the man went crazy with farming. Jonathan himself was a little lazy when it came to leveling, but every now and then he would burst forward about two to five levels. As they came forward, bees came out to meet them, probably to protect their beloved queen. The blond gingerly brought out his weapon. He did not get to use it very often, due to the fact that he was always tanking. He had never really upgraded the skill, so his damage would be pity. And single target. 

Jonathan rushed forward, his jacket glittering behind him, and his angel pendant burning on his chest. The bees were already dazed, now just to finish them off. He moved in towards the closest one and slashed his weapon upwards. Thhe bee buzzed angrily, but her was already out of there. 

Spoiler

79994 BD:7+3=Hit, 70-25=45 DMG

[H:3] Shield HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:1] Jonathan: 880/880 <> 82/88      - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:0] @Beat

Bee Minion 1 HP: 205/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
MOB: 1 - Miss

Spoiler

ID# 80013: BD: 12 (9+3) .

+Keen (+1 BD until next hit)

Tornado Kick - 1x6 - AoE - 18 (14+3+1) * 6= 108 - 25 = 83 + 24 bleed/rnd for 2 rnds.

Beat [620/620] [50/62] -12 EP

Bee Minion 1 HP: 122/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125: 
Bee Minion 2 HP: 167/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125: 
Bee Minion 3 HP: 167/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125: 
Bee Minion 4 HP: 167/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125: 

Beat nodded in agreement with a long sigh as he watched the bees rush in and attack his friend. The first leg of this quest had involved more bees than Beat cared to think about and it looked like that trend wasn't going to end any time soon. 

"Ugh, it's really all of the buzzing that bothers me. Sure, they're a bit gross, but that noise can go die." He said in disgust as he gave into the urge to make the bees disappear. 

His left leg shimmered a pale blue as he leaped into the middle of the fray. With a quick spin of his body, he brought his heel against each of the bees, feeling the quality of the hit as well as the lessened impact caused by the insects' damage reduction. The bees flew backwards from the blow, sporting a dripping, pixelated wound that indicated that they were now bleeding. 

"Not a bad start I suppose." He said as he retreated to the safety of the area behind the tank. 

Edited by Beat
Spoiler

ID# 80069 results:

Battle: 10 - Hit bee 2! 3 dmg + 2 - 25 mit = 1 dmg, Bleed rounds remaining: 1

[H:3, (5 vs #2)] Shield HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1)] @Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 82/88      - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:1] Beat: [620/620] [50/62] 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 122/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 2 HP: 142/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 3 HP: 143/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 4 HP: 143/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
MOB: 1 + 4 = 5 - miss

Despite the blow from Jonathan and the lashing from Beat, the many-segmented eyes of the bee minions stayed glued to their target, which is exactly what Shield had hoped for.The four of them swooped around in a wide arc, the whine of their wings intensifying like fighter planes as they leveled out, charging at Shield.

His eyes stayed sharp, watching the health bars of the attackers as they closed in. Fortunately, the bee that led the charge was not the same one that Jonathan had struck.

"Perfect," he said aloud. "What do you say we keep the damage spread out, Jonathan? If we can keep the highest total low, it might save Beat a little energy by having to do less AoE!"

He brought his axe down directly onto the head of the charging bee, knocking it off its course and sending the others behind it scattering into the air amid angry buzzing. One bee, however, was trailing a fresh stream of red pixels through the air. Shield smiled to himself. That was about the best he could have hoped for from an attack. Well, except that getting in some thorns damage might be nice, but that was hardly his doing.

Edited by Shield

(Sorry for Shorter post... I am on my 7th post now... My muse is drained!)

Jonathan watched as Beat attacked. Just like Beatbox, Beat dealt incredible damage to the unsuspecting bees. Jonathan's damage was nothing compared to Beat's. It made sense, but still... It reminded Jonathan of how useless he was in combat. Shield called for him, requesting for him to sread out the damage. 'He is not asking me to do an AOE is he?' "If you are requesting me to use an AoE attack, that is a VERY bad idea. My AOE would do nothing to these guys, but I will pelt some other ones" The blond focused on the third bee. Beat would kill the first, Shield would help with the second, meaning Jonathan would get the third. He lashed forward with his curved weapon, slashing the creature with brutal force. His damage kept the bee low on health, so maybe now Beat could finish them off, Jonathan thought. 

Spoiler

80074 BD:8 70-25=45 DMG

[H:3, (5 vs #2)] Shield HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1&3)] Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88      - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:1] @Beat: [620/620] [50/62] 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 122/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 2 HP: 144/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Bleed 1/2 (24)
Bee Minion 3 HP: 122/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125  (-45 HP
Bee Minion 4 HP: 167/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 

Spoiler

ID# 80085: BD: 10 (6+3+1) 

- Keen

Tornado Kick - 1x6 - AoE - 18 (14) * 6= 84 - 25 = 59 

[H:3, (5 vs #2)] @Shield HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1&3)] Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88      - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:3] Beat: [620/620] [39/62] +1 EP | -12 EP 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 63/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Bleed Rounds Remaining 1/2
Bee Minion 2 HP: 85/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Bleed Rounds Remaining 1/2 
Bee Minion 3 HP: 63/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Bleed Rounds Remaining 1/2
Bee Minion 4 HP: 84/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Bleed Rounds Remaining 1/2

Beat looked to Jonathan, watching as he dealt respectable damage to one of the bees. It wasn't anything to write home about, but the tank was spreading the damage out well, speeding the combat along nicely. It was nice to have a second damage dealer in their party, even if it wasn't a DPS built player. 

"Not bad Jonathan! Good to have more damage in the party!" Beat said as he moved into position for his next attack. 

Leaping high into the air, Beat extended his leg as he spun, creating a brief, but fierce twister that buffeted the bees and left a series of small cuts on their bodies. Beat landed and admired his work. It was somewhat irksome that the toughness of the bees made them resistant to his attacks. He considered buffing his damage for the rest of the fight, but he figured it would be easier to do so after they had dealt with the immediate threat. 

Edited by Beat
Spoiler

ID# 80120 results:

Action: Howl

[H:6, (8 vs #2)] Shield: HP: 696/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1&3)] @Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88      - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC

Bee Minion 1 HP: 39/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 2 HP: 61/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 3 HP: 39/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 4 HP: 60/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
MOB: 10 - Hit! - 125 dmg + 2 = 127 - 111 = 16 dmg x 4 = 64 dmg

While it was encouraging to see Beat's attacks landing with such force and precision, this complicated the battle strategy in two distinct ways. The first was that Shield's bleed effects, namely his only means of dealing damage, no longer served a purpose. The second was that Beat had drawn an awful lot of attention for himself. The multifaceted eyes of the bees seemed to be sweeping back and forth across the battle field, this time settling on Beat before they began their assault.

Time to intervene!

Shield leaped into their paths, matching and perhaps even exceeding the tumult of the bees' angered buzzing with his own forceful howl.

"I don't think so!" rumbled his empowered voice. "You've got to finish dealing with me if you want to even think of dealing with the ones behind me!"

The shockwave of his voice pushed against the attacking insects, but they seemed to have learned from his last howl, their stingers plunging deep into his head and neck, so that for a brief moment, Shield was more or less a pin cushion before swatting the creatures away with his shield.

Edited by Shield

Jonathan moved forward after beat attacked. The bees were starting to really hurt Shield, so they needed to get this over with. Jonathan looked over to the fourth bee and decided on that one. He had lost track of bee number two, so number four was his best choice. He leapt in at it and slashed, bringing its health down far enough for Beat to finish him off. "Alright Beat, it is all you now!" he called to him. He backed away form the fight to give him as much room as possible for his attack. "Keep it up Shield, you are doing great" He called encouragingly. Beat would probably need a break afterwards before the Queen would come to fight them. 'Wow. With Apprentices, and I am still the odd man out. Not being able to do anything to help speed things along' 

Spoiler

80150 BD:8+3

[H:6, (5 vs #2)] Shield: HP: 696/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1,3,4)] @Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88  - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC

Bee Minion 1 HP: 39/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 2 HP: 61/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 3 HP: 39/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 4 HP: 15/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 (-45 HP ~ 70-25)

Spoiler

ID# 80162: BD: 6 (3+3) 

+1 Keen

Tornado Kick - 1x6 - AoE - 18 (14) * 6= 84 - 25 = 59 

[H:6, (5 vs #2)] @ShieldHP: 696/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1,3,4)] @Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88  - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:4] Beat: [620/620] [28/62] +1 EP | -12 EP 

Bee Minion 1 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Dead
Bee Minion 2 HP: 2/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125
Bee Minion 3 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Dead
Bee Minion 4 HP: 0/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 Dead

Beat ginned widely as he took Jonathan’s quest and leaped into the air once again, “Nice! Let’s end this!”

With a lightning quick spin, his shimmering leg whipped up yet another twister that, while mighty, lasted only long enough to rip all but one of the bees to red, pixelated shreds. The survivor fell to the ground, staggered and struggling to pick itself up as its health bar reduced down to a sliver.

“Aww what the hell is that?” Beat yelled as he landed, glaring at perhaps the luckiest bee in history. He folded his arms and calmly walked back behind Shield out of habit, knowing he had absolutely nothing to fear from the beaten drone.

“Guess my foot is busted…normally that makes them explode…gonna have to take it back to the store...” Beat joked, determined to find the humor in the situation, “Looks like the tank really will get the last hit this time.” He added, laughing as the bee managed to lift itself off the ground, but only just barely.

Edited by Beat
Spoiler

ID# 80169 results: Battle: 1 - Miss

[H:6, (5 vs #2)] Shield: HP: 760/760 - 76 Energy - 3 Dmg - 24 Bleed (BD 8+) - 111 Mitigation - 54 Regen - 28 Thorns - 20 Battle Healing
[H:0 (1 vs  #1,3,4)] @Morgenstern: 880/880 <> 76/88  - 10 DMG - 0 Mit - 30 Battle Healing - 3 LD - 3 ACC
[H:4] Beat: [620/620] [28/62] +1 EP | -12 EP 

Bee Minion 2 HP: -22/250 - MIT: 25 - Damage: 125 - Bleed 0/2 remaining [DEAD]

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Shield said, pointing to the trail of red pixels that the bee left behind as it took off to a sputtering start and swooped unevenly around to make one last attack.

Shield readied his axe, but even as he swung and missed the insect's health dipped to zero and it burst into pixels. Shield straightened up and let his arms rest down at his sides as the last of his wounds closed on their own, leaving him with a clean, pristine health bar.

"A little messy, but we got where we needed to be," he said with a slight nod of his head before turning to the others. "I have a feeling we're not too far away from the center of the hive, so we probably won't make it far before we're accosted again."

He made a quick check of the party to make sure that everyone was still in one piece before striking off once again in the direction they were already heading before.

Edited by Shield

Jonathan watched as Beat's blow took out three of the bees, but one little bee buzzed around. The blond frowned at it and raised his weapon. "Don't worry I got it" He advanced on the bee, but then noted a trail of red pixels being drained form its body. 'Wait a minute...' In an instant it was dead. Shield mention that it was a little messy and Jonathan nodded. "Should have been much better... Beat, good job! Need any rest before we move on perhaps? I won't probably be that much of a help in the actual boss battle" Shield was already getting the move on. He wondered if he just moved on to before the fight, or if the other tank worked his DPS to death. "Well, I guess we are moving on then are we?" Shield had even mentioned that they were probably far enough into the hive that they would encounter something before too long. 'Then perhaps we should stop and - Wait a minute.... I am the paladin, I have a ton of right to speak up' "Do you think perhaps we should wait some? Beat will not have enough energy to get through the Queen. Or are we just getting as close as we possibly can?

@Beat

Spoiler

ID# 80249: LD: 24 (20+4) = 1 T1 Mats found (1 Total)

Rest: 1/3

Consuming Irish Stout Shake (+4 Dmg/-3Eva) [ID#79458]

Beat looked to the Paladin as he glanced at his energy bar, “If we run into another group like that? Yeah, I will need to rest. Might have myself a drink too just the make it go by a little faster you know?” He said with a chuckle as he spotted a unique looking mushroom on the forest floor, plucking it and adding it to his stash of materials.

Beat had grown to enjoy certain alcohols in his effort to grow used to the inebriating effect the substance had on him. He had found some success in maintaining his mental capacities while under the influence, however, the statistical penalties that he had to take in exchange for the more than significant boost in strength were unavoidable. As an added bonus, the ability to make his own and experiment with various flavors made the process that much more enjoyable and rewarding.

“Cheers!” Beat said happily as he brandished a wooden mug of his new favorite and downed it enthusiastically, sitting down and resting his back against a large oak tree

Edited by Beat
Spoiler

Swapping gear:
- Pain Drinker (-54 Regen), -1 Bloody Hell (-2 dmg, -24 bleed), + Finder's Keeper (+1 skill rank: search & detect), +Seeking Aura (+3 LD)

ID# 80265 results: Loot: 3  + 3 item + 1 skill + 1 skill item = 8 - No Material (0 total)

Before he had the chance to properly respond to Beat and Jonathan's post-battle sentiments, a new sound of humming piqued over the dull roar of the hive around them. He paused, listening to the sound. It was lower pitched, almost making the air inside of his lungs vibrate a little.

"Do you hear that?" he said, turning his ear in the direction of the sound. "Whatever it is, it's not like the queen from before and it's not like the minions we've already seen. I think we would be alright to push forward as long as we know what we're getting into, but if we have a big question mark like that, I'm fine with taking a minute."

He paced slowly over to the wall, flipping through his menus for his Seeking Aura and Finder's Keeper. With any luck, they might still be able to find something of use while they waited, but over the constant drone of the hive, it was difficult to concentrate.

@Morgenstern

Edited by Shield

The blond listened in as Shield said it was best to stop if they were going to be a ton of battleing form here on. Jonathan nodded and looked over to Beat. After a few seconds of examining, the blond player said, "Alright, in the fight, if there are minions just leave them to me. I will probably not deal enough damage to hurt the boss so it would help for me to just focus on minions. I will try my best, but at the moment my damage is quite pitily. I plan to change that soon since I almost have completed my tank build" He chuckled at that and watched Beat yell cheers. Jonathan brought out a bottle of water and sipped form it. He just needed the cooling sensation down his throat. A roaring of a buzz was heard nearby and Shield mentioned it and how it must be the queen. Jonathan nodded. "It sounds much more violent then the last one. The hive and minions are a lot stronger as well. The whole quests has just changed." He looked around, careful not to alert any bees to their area. 

@Beat

Spoiler

ID# 80324: LD 8 (4+4) = no mats (1 total)

Rest 2/3

“Yeah I remember doing the previous quest here and even at a lower level, it was a cake walk.” Beat said as he let his head rest against the bark of the tree, the dizzying effect of the alcohol much easier to handle sitting down.

He frowned as the buzzing continued to grow louder, the ambient buzzing from the rest of the bees in the forest increasing in intensity as well. He knew he had nothing to fear, but he could still feel his survival instincts telling him to simply leave the forest and let the angry hive settle down.

“Hate bees, always have…at least they’re not wasps. Screw those assholes.” Beat said grumpily as he finished his drink, hiccuping once before the mug disappeared. He looked to Jonathan as he watched his energy bar slowly regenerate.

“So, mister paladin. What’s your story? Why did you join the Celestial Ascendants?” He said, his words only somewhat slurred towards the end of each one.

Edited by Beat