[OP] The First? Dealing with Bandits

[OOC: This post was not made by the Kiru on the site now. Accounts were merged and thus any posts before October 2014 were not created by the current holder of the username "Kiru".]

No! Leave it alone! A small girl said. She was being held back by a higher and taller player. [Why Hmm? it's a super rare item. Think I should take it. The player said. He put the sword up to Cici's throat and laughed Hahahahaha! I'm teasing you little girl. Now run along before I really decide to kill ya. The man said as he let her go but kept her sword. ...N-No....I'm not going whi-whithout my sword.She shakily said as she pulled out a her other weapon, her black-tipped dagger. Hahahaha!! You think you can kill me with that wimpy thing? Don't make me laugh! The man walked up to Cici and was about to kill her in a safe zone when he himself was knocked, face planting into the virtual ground.Who the hell was that?! Show yourself!!

Edited by Kiru
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A black shrouded man stands on top of the bandit who was clearly knocked straight to the floor. It's impossible to see his face through the pulled up hood. He does not speak though he pulls out a dagger and repeated stabs the bandit in the back until he screams for his life.

"Now...give it back. We are in a safe zone, so no one has the capability of killing you...but Safe zone fights are the scariest experience. he says in a deep tone hiding his true voice from the rest of the players around.

He snatches the item and the sword from the bandit and looks to the girl who is clearly on the brink of crying, he hands them to her and then turns around. Never saying a word he knocks all of the bandits to the ground forcing them to cower as he scolds them. They flee in terror and suddenly the black shrouded man...vanishes.

The girl searched for the cloaked man for hours when she felt very hungry and saw that she had no money or food. She sighed and sat on a nearby bench. Oh what do I do? Cici said than thought of an idea. She requipped a top hat and set it on the ground and then she pulled out her Magi'flute and started playing.

When she was done her music level was up two levels but she still didn't have enough money to eat. She again sat in sadness when she suddenly got 120Â¥ from a shadowed man. Cici looked up and saw the man behind the bench. She jumped up in surprise and fear. I-It's you! I've been looking everywhere for you! I wanted to thank you for earlier s-so...thanks I guess.. Her stomach growled and she blushed then groaned...you don't happen to know a good place to eat? Mystery Cloaked...um..Sir...

*She pressed the accept button and walked with the 'Mystery' man to the nearest café

U-um...sir. Thank you for everything but could I enquire...to...to um.... She paused, blushing a little.

.....um...ask your name? She flinched, feeling the stare of the man.

The man smirked then laughed a little, pushing a plate of sashimi towards Cici. You'll get your answer. After dessert. D-dessert?! what is it? Tell me! The child stampeded. The Mystery man put his finger up to his lips and said....It's a secret...

Cici frowned and pouted, giving him the lip. Haha! That wont work on me. Sorry kid. Cici pouted and started shoving down the raw fish, hoping to find her answers at the end of the plate.

The man closed his eyes, leaned back into the comfort of his chair, entwining his fingers in one another, waiting for the small kid to finish....

He over hears plenty of conversations, but one not so friendly. All he overheard was about a raid and a location, he marked on his map. No time to waste.

"You'll have to excuse me Miss, i have some very important business to take care of" he says before giving the young girl enough creds to purchase dessert. He leaves the cafe with a flash of his cape, and the moment he exits the door, and vanishes into thin air as if he never existed. where is he going, no one truly knows.

When Cici looked up from her plate the man wasn't there anymore. She frowned and paid for dinner than went outside. She tapped her menu and tried to track the man but wasn't anywhere on the map, but he was on her party list. She sighed a sigh of relief and used her "low" tracking skill to track him.He couldn't of gone too far. Could he-- Cici heard screams and players running the other way. She knew she might find him in the chaos. Where is he?!?! whe-- The girl was knocked and bumped then fell to the ground.

She looked up to see a burning building. A sight no player wants to see. She slowly got up and ran into the inflamed building.

M-mister...where are you?....Are you here? She asked, choking on virtual fumes. The child saw her world go dark as she fell to the floor, trapped in the building....

The cloaked man suddenly swooped in grabbing the young girl and carried her out of the building with the greatest of ease, as if the flames meant nothing to him. He rushed her to the nearest inn and laid her on the bed as he got a smaller room for her to stay. He sat waiting on the far edge of the bed, waiting until she woke up before leaving. He couldnt leave her in this condition, it wouldnt be right so he looked through his inventory unsure of what to do. He put this girl into a great peril by even being around her, he knew he would have to leave the moment she awoke, it wouldnt be right to stay any longer...he knew she may get hurt...and he wouldnt want that.

As Cici scurried out the building, looking for the cloaked man, she stumbled into a hooded woman. "Oops, I'm sorry little girl, now excuse me. I must meet my colleagues." she said having the lsight remembrance of this little girl.

"W-wait! Do... do you know a cloaked man? I-is he in your guild?" Cici said.

Slightly off in the distance, unless you have enough Tracking skill, the cloaked man watches them from the top of the hotel. He sits there listening to what they say, but also to what everyone else around him is saying.

"The city is beautiful at night isnt it" he says quietly to himself. He continues to look around before standing up and jumping away to the next rooftop to listen to the conversation farther below. He wants to help the young girl he met, but he cant get any closer than he already was. In his line of work, it is entirely to dangerous, so he figures its ok to help her from a distance without ever needing the social interaction. He continues to watch the cloaked woman and the young girl listening to everything they have to say, as well as listen around in case of any trouble.

Th-thank you very much Miss...I...um.. Can't thank you enough. Cici said, still in tears.

They continued looking for the 'Mystery man' with fast-ease. The woman had a higher tracking skill than Cici so she left the tracking to the woman. They searched for hours until they heard battle cries. The woman rant to the scene to see a man in a cloak and a group of higher up guilds ganging up on him.

STOP!! S-stop!! Cici ran toward the members but was knocked back by a sword and knocked out....

The cloaked man was forced to bare witness as the small girl he continued to defend, fall unconscious at the hands of player killers. There was no way he'd allow this, he pulled his sword from its sheath fast enough to get a spinning momentum and cutting all four of the standing man, immediately after he rushed the fifth man, and with outrageous speed, the man was on the ground with a sword through his chest.

"Touch her again and I will END YOU...PERSONALLY!!" he growled angrily at the man, pulling the sword from his chest and kicking him into the wall nearby.

"And that goes for the rest of you vile demons, leave her alone!!!" he shouted at them viciously, swung his sword at them and watched them flee in terror. He turned to the cloaked woman.

"Take her somewhere safe, ill be there shortly...please keep her safe." he spoke calmly sheathing his sword slowly and vanishing like thin air.

"Ok I will, But wait!" The woman said.

"Just, be careful."

After that remark he jumped on the player killers and demanded they say what guild they are with.

(Back in a secret room Snow lays Cici on a cot.)

"Where a-am I?" Cici asks tiredly.

"Don't worry, your safe now." Snow says looking into her eyes.

(Flashback)

"But sissy! I wanna go with youuuuu!" Cici whined.

"Fine, grab your NerveGear and come lay with me. We'll go in together, okay?" Snow said

. After making themselves comfortable they both say in unison,

"LINK START!"

Cici and Snow ponder through the market after an idiot crashes into them.

"E-excuse me, I didn't see you there sir!" Cici said with embarrassment.

"Why you little! You made me drop my items and you cracked my sword handle!" The man said angrily.

"I-I didn't mean to!" Cici screeched.

"Hey! don't talk to my sister like that!" Snow says defensively.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know she was related. He said sarcastically. I have an idea, lets tell secrets. I'll tell you mine. I'm a player hunter. I hunt players down." The strange man said.

"o-ok then, we'll be going then." Snow says.

Then turn and run to the nearest field with the PH's on their heels, he has company.

"Get them you fools! Use your sleep spell!" The strange man states angrily.

After the spell kicked in Cici suddenly fell to the ground. Snow scoops her up and sprints. She grows tired and becomes weaker with the spell filling her body. Snow collapses to the ground.

Cici's eye's flittered open to her tied, back-to back, in a cave. Huh....ah...Ah! S-snow! Snow! W-wh-wake up! P-p-please?! I-I'm scared! Cici trembled as the spell slowly wore off. She could hear her captors whispering, but couldn't tell what. All of a sudden there was yelling and splashes of blood. A man in a Mysterious cloak cut them free and held out his hand and took Cici away. She yelled for her sister, but Snow never woke up...

The next morning Cici couldn't remember anything that happened the previous day as she lay in the bed in the inn....

(Flash back over....)

(continuin after the flashback)

"Your here, with me." Snow says with tears spilling out her eyes. Snow had entered the game with her younger sister, Cicila.

"Hey I know you! You were taking me to the cloaked man! I-i don't remember what happpened." Cici says.

"I'm your sister!" Snow says in tears.

After more questioning from Cici, Snow cuts her off.

"But how- Cici! just accept the fact! You are going to remember me! I'm your sister!" Snow shouted.

"I-im-" Cici says not even finishing her sentence.

Cici places her head between her knees and trys to process this information that a stranger has just given to her. Who is this "Snow"? Why is she here? Where am I? Cici asks herself while Snow touches her shoulder.

"NO! Don't touch me! You say I'm your sister but I'm not!" Cici Screams.

"Ye-yes you are! We came into this death trap together!" Snow says.

Cici runs out the room, comfused and scared.

Cici looked up, tears falling from her eyes like a small waterfall. She was confused. Did she really have a sister? And did this mysterious man really deceive her all this time?

Cici didn't know what to say. She shook with fear and so many questions bounced in her head at once. Finally she turned to Snow and said......A-are you really my sister?....

The cloaked man looked puzzled. He looked down the hallway.

"Maybe we should discuss this inside." he said pushing the little girl inside the room.

"You two are related?" he asked first then began "Do i know either of you?"

He didnt understand anything he was just here...he knew neither of them clearly but apparently they knew each other.