[OP] The First? Dealing with Bandits

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He pushes the little girl out of the way and points his sword at the Puppet Master.

"The First boss falls here!" he shouts as 5 players jump over the cloaked mans head and suddenly beginning swinging rapidly at the beast. The cloaked man charges the boss at a dead sprint and activates the stabbing sword skill, the blade turns red as he thrusts it towards the boss creature.

He lands the stabbing strike, he pulls one more slashing strike and pulls up a blocking stance preparing for the next attack from the boss.

Ahhh. (Health drops to (2/3)) Let her go!!!4 controled players rush over to aid Cicila. They help Cicila to her feet and re griping the sword. The Puppet master sends an attack towards the attacking players. A red line comes out of no where and slices 4 of the 5 attacking players and red zoning 3 of the 4.

He rushes at the boss again this time the sword turns blue as he attempt the slashing technique.

"Team two attack, while team one recovers from the attack." he shouts as the attack charges and he slashes at the beast.

As he pulls the attack around, he realized that he over-calculated his speed and leapt over the boss and tries to block the next attack but isnt sure he will be able to.

With the fatal mistake, the puppeteer charges his sword a greenish color and a blueish light appears out of no where. Hahaha, your mine now! The boss attempts to launch an attack with his sword and Cicila's.

At that moment a light appears out of no where causing the Boss to slow done and block the light but then loses sight of the cloaked man.

The cloaked man blocks the attack with the broad side of his sword then his blade glows yellow attempting the second stabbing technique.

"This ones for the kid!" he shouts as he propels himself towards the boss at incredible speeds with his sword straight out in front of him.

He crashes into the floor in front of the boss, able to stand on one knee he puts the sword up in an attempt to black but is unaware if its even possible at this point.

The cloaked man looks like he is having a tough time. Let's try this again shall we. The boss' Blade glows a dark red as well as the shadow blade that appears behind the man.

One blade stabs the man and the other just slashes him. Soon after the attack lands, few people attack the boss but somehow do minimal damage.

With another attempt the cloaked mans sword lights up a red but begins turning purple as his speed increase, he thrusts the aiming directly at the bosses chest. He lets out a large roar as the sword fully extends and his feet moving as fast as they can.

He missed...he cant believe he missed, after the almost perfect technique...he suddenly becomes completely out it, not expecting the next attack at all.

The game changing attack from the cloaked man had failed and left an opening for a deadly attack. The boss charges up his blade to a blueish color. You tried so hard to destroy me but you failed. But because of the promise i made Cicila, I cannot kill you now. I will end your reinforcements. The boss launched his strongest attack.

The attack landed and 2 of the red zoned players were then killed.

"NOOOO!!! he screamed lashing out one last time at the boss the blade turning purple as he swings around. I cant let them die in vain, 8 good people have died and i cant let this be the end he says to himself as he lets loose the attack.

As the attack lets loose he lets out a large growl slashing straight up the bosses body. He lands behind the boss in a crouched position with the sword outstretched still in his right hand.

"Thats for the kids you killed...and the enslaved ones" he says standing up and twirling the blade before sheathing it at his side. "Game over for you" he says out loud........that..was epic he thinks to himself