[Event - F16] Summer Beach Party

Kasier mentally blocked off all the noise and chaos that was going on at the moment so she could respond to Itzal without getting distracted by the familiars and players yelling all over the place. "Uhm, yeah. I don't think I'll participate in the volleyball game, but it sure seems fun, though." Kasier responded, looking around to see that there were quite the amount of new faces that she was seeing. Some faces were familiar, but she could not recall the names of a lot of them. Most of them were just players that she has heard of or seen around but never truly interacted or became associated with. Kasier watched as Beatbox, a player that she had not seen for a while, come over and pat Itzal on the back before trying to start a conversation. If they were going to talk, it was probably going to be guys talk so she'll just let the two talk for a bit if they want to. "Hello Beatbox, long time no see. I'll leave Itzal with you." Kasier said, smiling before she whispered in Itzal's ears, "I'm gonna go talk to some new people."

As soon as she parted from Itzal, she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She heard a shortened version of her name "Kas". Jonathan. She thought, turning around. She had had some miscommunications with him but that seems to have calmed down now. It's been a while since she last saw the blonde tank despite the fact that the two shared a guild. I don't even know how the guild is doing to be fair. Kasier thought. "Same to you, Jonathan. How are you?" Kasier asked, looking around, "You planning to join the volleyball game?"

@Itzal @Beatbox @Morgenstern

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crimson maid watched as Keres did her best to distract Kimba and try to get cornered by her. Kimba could tell that Claudia had something in as she had knew the maid for a while now. But spotting Ariel coming from behind with a frowned expression, she judged that it would be more of a bother to get it her way than to play nice with the maid. The fact that her consorting ally snatched up the food she boldly claimed as hers was a extra stimuli, that would get her to fall in their scheme.

And so, Kimba chased Keres and growled at her once she got her cornered. She could hear the footsteps behind her even if Claudia tried to be as stealthy as posible... the boots under her skirt in combination with the sandy floor was a dead giveaway. Yet Kimba remained still and focused on the new girl, hissing and getting closer in hopes of getting another bite of food before being caught. The maid, realizing that she wasn't in fact very silent, went into a sprint towards the lioness and wrapped her hands around her belly then picked her up and squeezed her against her somehow generous chest. 

Kimba reached with her front paws towards the accomplice, more specifically at the food she had but after some effort found her free movements restricted. Letting out a whimper she stopped any kind of resistance and positioned herself more comfortably in Claudia's arms. Seeing that Kimba had became compliant, she eased up and headed toward her partner in crime and slightly bowed: "Thank you soo much for your help! I couldn't have done it alone! And if lady Ariel would've come when she was amok, who knows what she would've said!" chimed the girl with a smile as she started petting the captured beast in her arms. The familiar was now letting out a dejected purring sound as she was getting sleepy after all the excitement, and food.

Meanwhile, despite sensing some malicious gazes in her direction, the blonde was walking towards Claudia and while frowning and was about to knock some sense into her about what 'taking care' of her familiar meant. Then she felt Zandra's hand grabbing her own, she turned around to face her and all the thoughts she had before, alongside with the frowned expression, had vanished upon hearing her compliment. With a shy smile, the blonde adverted her gaze to the side and muttered a small "Thanks" then looked at Zandra once more and showed a slight smirk. "You're not looking too bad yourself. I see you also came to the beach party... Don't you live in a beach house? why bother...." she asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes. 

@Domarus @Zandra

Thee cheeks got redder as the crowned lion replied the compliment back to me. ‘’Th- thanks.’’ Then she started to talk about why I was there. Or rather, why did I bothered to get there when I had my own house on the beach. I looked around us before I took a step closer to the blonde. Our faces was only a few inches from eachothers when I broke eyecontact and with my mouth beside her ear I started to whisper to make sure only Ariel herd. ‘’To be honest, it wasn’t because it’s a beachparty. I have arranged more then one of those myself. But my house is only a few hundreds meters from here. Wondered if some did planned to assassinate me. I do have my armour and weapon in the at ready inventory. All after this attack from Hi…’’ I suddenly stopped in the sentence as I realised I had almost spilled some info and broken a promise that was very important I didn’t break. ‘’Ehm.. from someone. I have been a lot more on my guard and is almost a little paranoid.’’ Then I took a step back and putted on a forced smile. ‘’And that’s why I bother dropping by here. Just to be sure.’’ I said in a cheerful voice.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Kasier turned, her eyes as cool as they always were. He had found that they were just her eyes and nothing truly cold inside. She asked him how he was and he shrugged, replying with a fake rely. One good enough would lies would see through it instantly. "I am... fine. That's really all I want to go on about myself" With Sol be incapitated, and a player on the move,possibly or possibly not knowing the wherabouts of his sister. He was almost positive that the man had just taken a wild guess, but the way he seemed angry about mentioning his last name, led him to think otherwise. He had taken a bit of time to think about it, but he needed more. Anyway, he was thinking of following it anyway. This was the biggest lead on his sister that he had found yet. But he hadn't indulged with anybody about his problem. Not even Itzal. The blond just gave off a smile and said, "Nah, I'll be fine. Just been rather busy lately" She seemed to move on and ask him about the volleyball game. "I am still debating that. Never been that engaged in team sports, seeing as if I spent all of my life alone. I have heard about the sport, and know how to play, but I have never practiced or anything. Without the game's  help, I would probably be a mess" He knew he was quite quick on his feet without his armor on. Be constantly supressed by heavy armor weight left him in good shape when he wasn't.

@Kasier

Kasier had, in fact, picked up on a glimpse of uncertainty from Jonathan's words. It had been a while since she had heard his voice, and hence, she was unfamiliar with it. If Itzal was telling a lie, Kasier could pick up on it in an instant due to her frequent interactions with Itzal. Of course, Kasier could simply assume that something was up but there's always a possibility that that was just how Jonathan spoke in certain situations. Hence, Kasier decided to not acknowledge the moment of uncertainty and continue with the conversation. It wasn't her job to find what was up. If he wanted to talk about something, he would talk about it. If he doesn't, then he shouldn't. Kasier's red eyes fixed on his as she began to speak after hearing what Jonathan had to say about the game of volleyball and his lonely gaming life in which he has never actively participated in the sport.

"Well, there's a first time for everything. Besides, I doubt anyone here is actually really good at the sport. It's probably all for fun and laughs, so I don't think anyone would get worried if they mess up. Besides, this is a social event, not some sort of competition." Kasier assured, "Although exercising is not for me. I simply do not enjoy it." Kasier remembered her past, one that was boring in the eyes of others but exciting to herself. Her path to becoming a doctor had ups and downs and one of the negatives of attempting to become a doctor was the constant all-nighters and lack of physical activities. Which means no sports for me. Kasier thought, rolling her eyes at her own memories. "So, what have you been up to nowadays? Been grinding a bunch?" Kasier asked, attempting to carry on the conversation.

@Morgenstern

"Sure thing, hope you enjoy the party just as much and don't get too wrapped up in hosting."

As two of the hosting guild members walked off Calrex redirected his attention back towards the digital sea, taking a few steps closer so that his feet rested on the borderline of the wet and dry sections of sand. It was the point where the waves reached as far as they could before slipping back into the rest of the blue mass. Another small wall of water rolled up, gently washing over his sandaled toes before moving back. The feeling of cool wetness covered his feet, reminding the bluenette of the ocean in the real world as he gave a small sigh, "Still, it's been far too long since we became trapped in this game. We can enjoy these small pleasures all we like, but we can't lost sight of our main goal: Getting out of here. As long as we keep that balance, we should be alright."

After spending a few minutes gazing out at the sea Calrex turned back around towards the party, "I guess I might as well head over and see what else is happening at the party. Doesn't look like a lot of people I know well enough are here, or are in a conversational mood at least. If anything I could probably just stuff my craw with food so I don't have to concern myself with talking, heh."

OOC: Sorry, I did take a little break from the site. If you play too much, you become bored, so breaks are needed!

"Elucia" stood there looking at Aereth as he told her that they needed to recruit anybody if possible. Her fake smile wavered for a moment. Getting someone to join was going to be hard, but interesting someone was not. She began to turn away, but heard @Aereth mention that she looked stunning, but something appeared different about her today. She turned back to him, shooting him a glare as sharp and unforgiving as her dagger. She turned away and moved to Daniella.

The woman was found to be alone, and like the first time she was just as excited to introduce herself. She took the girl's form, finding the size of the womna's breasts to be quite annoying when it came ti her own. She always had been nearly flat chested, but it had its perks. She didn't get much attention for them, and they did not slow her down. She liked them for that reason, but when she was out in public, showing her actual looks, it was kind of an embarassment. She then asked if she was going to join volleyball. Elucia frowned, before finding an answer. "Sure, I can join. I will probably have to change from jeans, so give me a second to go and find the washroom" Aereth appeared at the woman's side and then Daniella began to talk about her and how she going to be good for the volleyball team. She rolled her eyes and moved away, and then found herself going the wrong way. She turned around, and once again found Daniella. This time, with a purple haired girl named Pixel, at least thats how she was introduced. She smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you! I still need to go and change" She hurried away. This girl appeared too be younger than her, but it did not matter. 'she was to get out of these jeans, and probably find a better top.

She found herself scrolling through her inventory, only finding one swimsuit. It was a bikini. She hesitantly equipping it and then faced the mirror. Her face went instantly read. She was going to be wearing this? Too much of her was shown, and she felt as if she was wearing panties and a bra alone. Why had she even ought this? When had she bought this? She found herself sitting there for a moment, gaining the courage to even go out now. She felt like equpping her cloak and using her sneak skill to get out of this place.

Hidden-The eyes should be purple!

Spoiler

55163108cd81f6075337eae7f859652b.jpg

Dazia accepted the cupcake from @Shadowpixel, and it was actually pretty sweet. It was obvious that food made by players was incredible, and food from NPCs... less than ideal at the very most. Of course, it looked like either the girl was at that age where she was a bundle of energy(Which the stats system could be assumed to ignore), or had eaten too many of these. However, Dazia couldn't blame the girl, these sweets were really good, and it also wasn't surprising that all of these players and familiars were raiding the table, it was almost like they hadn't seen any player made food until now, which was probably false. "Sorry if my presence ended up as a distraction from your original conversation. I'm Dazia. I heard that there was going to be a volleyball game, and I wouldn't mind joining." Dazia wanted to see what all these players were really made of, since stats, gear, and the like most likely didn't apply in such a situation. "I wonder if they're still something without all that power and gear..."

@Wardege @Vigilon

Stepping out of the portal for the first time, ah warm light pressed against her face. This was her first time being up so high on this floor. She never knew there could've been one that looked like this. So warm and inviting. It was a tropical paradise. Of course, there was no real point for Kaya to be even up here except for the fact that she saw an invite to beach party. It looked pretty sketchy since why openly invite everyone to a beach party up in the higher floors? This was a death game, so why? As she stepped down the steps, Kaya began scouring her inventory. She's only just started so she doesn't have much, there has to be a bikini or two here. After some quick scrolling. she finds one cute white two piece. It looked really small and revealing too might I add, but this was all she had. "Awe poop,  not really my taste. Oh well... It'll do for now I guess. Time to get the ladies." She says to herself and she began marching down to beach. As she got closer, she quickly spots cute girls all over. Excited, she runs up to the party... only to fall flat on her face right when she reaches the party. "Ow."

545ff11da4308248608d5e56361c7ca0.jpg

Edited by Kaya

Hikoru walked around quietly. He saw Ariel and Zandra talking, and he avoided that area of the park. He saw that Kimba was getting a little wild, and he wanted to go see her, but he didn't know how much she had changed over the time of being with Ariel, and he knew that he couldn't take the chance of getting attacked from her. He sighed and continued to look around, but didn't really see anyone that interested him. He just gave a sigh and sat on the ground near the beach, staring out into the ocean again. The view of the ocean always reminded him of home, and it made him a bit homesick. But he knew it was his duty to help other players get out of here, by any means. He would work towards this until the day he died, or the day they escaped this game. He just gave a sigh and hung his head, closing his eyes and enjoying the sound of the waves rippling against the shore and the commotion coming from the players, the low murmurs seemed peaceful. He heard a thud come from closeby, and looked over to see a girl fell. He just gave a chuckle and another small sigh. He remembered his clumsy days, and that was always one of the things that happened. He either ran into something or tumbled and fell against the ground. Those were many updates ago, and he missed those innocent days. But he wouldn't change who he was and who he had become for anything.

Pixel giggled a little and licked some of the frosting around her mouth. "It's fine! I like talking to just about anyone. Nice to meet ya Dazia! I hope we can spar sometime once this party is over." Pixel said, winking at the end.

Pixel wiped the rest of the frosting off her face and continued talking. "I don't know when the volleyball game is going to start, but I bet you would be great at it. You are probably stronger than me anyway. I don't think stats have to do with it, so it should be an even game." Pixel stated.

Pixel then realized how short she was compared to everyone else. "Aww man,  I guess my height won't help me any." Pixel sighed. It was kind of her fault in the first place, since she was barely old enough to play the game.

Pixel was about to say something else, but she saw a girl in the distance fall flat on their. "Hey! Are you okay!?" Pixel shouted as she ran up to her. Pixel rolled her over facing up and noticed how skimpy the swimsuit she had on was.It made her boobs look almost as big as Pixel's.

While Pixel waited for her to say something, she looked back at Dazia briefly and signalled her hand as to say, "Come over here!"

@Dazia @Kaya

Vigilon's first thought upon returning to the conversation, was how deliciously sweet the cupcake was. NPC food is terrible in comparison. Veriost moved the little "Chase" over to the table, hoping that both she and Velnia would be  distracted by the fact that it was best to scour the tables for anything left. Vigilon smiled. Familiars really seem to be foodies in some way... Vigilon overheard something about sparring. "Sparring? not a bad Idea, assuming you and the opponent are the same level, otherwise, there could easily be risk, maybe... an unwanted casualty, even in a half-loss. So far, I haven't heard of any duels that could be held in a safe zone, or an arena in a safe zone, where the two players keep at it until one's HP drops to the red, but can't go below 1, but if that's possible, there could be more opportunities to spar, or even have Guilds practice against each other in friendly competition." He listened as Pixel spoke of everyone being equal in a volleyball game, which was probably true. "Evenly matched sounds fair, can't wait to see who comes out on top." Nearby, a girl tumbled, and Vigilon turned to the direction the sound came from, and he only had one thing in his thoughts. "Man, I still remember when I was one of the clumsiest players around. I guess everyone has terrible luck in the beginning..." Pixel rushed over, and Vigilon decided to follow, hoping to be of some encouragement, which all new players most likely needed. "You all right?"

@Shadowpixel @Dazia @Kaya @Itzal

Wardege noted in his mind that he might be able to pull off desserts this good, and someday, often. "Pleased to meet you, Dazia. Wardege, at your humble service." As usual, he topped off his introduction with a bow. He listened to Vigilon's words, then replied to them, whether they were directed to him or not. "Well, it seems like someone misses the days where there could be a spar with no worries of death." He recalled the times when Vigilon would recall the spars he had with an older sibling, in the real world. Vigilon wasn't wrong that wooden weapons, although nothing deadly at all, still hurt. Wardege then listened to the continuing conversation, which then spoke of the volleyball game, and the equality within this form of competition. "I agree, equality is one thing we can enjoy when competition is involved, for it means a fair challenge." Soon, a girl fell into the sand, and Pixel and Vigilon went over to see if she was okay, and Wardege saw fit to follow and see if she was alright. "Are you unharmed, miss?"

@Dazia @Vigilon @Shadowpixel @Kaya

As soon as Kaya arrive, she seemed to start getting people attention. Something, she's not normally fond of.  At first it's was a girl purple who came up to check up on her. Then 2 guys came. Without anymore thinking, Kaya flips to her back and just lays there as she burst out laughing. "Falling on ones facing I guess is a great way to break the one." she thought as she laid there laughing the pain away. "Yep, I'm fine and dandy," She let down her guard and spoke in her native accent, English. After a few short moments, she slowly pulls herself up from the sand and dust herself. Looking at the three. she quickly bows, "Arigoto... T-Thanks." "I hope that was the right word..." She thought. Although foreign to this country, Kaya had learned a decent amount of the culture and last she remembered, bowing is common here. That said, she thought that in this situation, bowing makes sense. As she raises her head, she looks at the purple headed girl, "Hi, I'm K-" A slight grin broke her mouth, until she realized just how much attention she's taken. Within seconds, she breaks down from sheer nervousness and freezes in the middle of her introduction. Her eyes grew worried and scared. A tear almost fell from her eyes as it somewhat became watery. "K-k-kaah-" She stuttered as she tried letting out her name. She came to this even without even thinking just how many people would be here. She's only just arrived and she's already talking to 3 people and there's more just up ahead. Forcing herself, "I'm K-Kaya..." Her voice because distant ks it trailed off at the end of her name. Meeting new people was always something she's bad at.

@Shadowpixel @Vigilon @Wardege

Edited by Kaya

Pixel was at first confused why Kaya couldn't even pronounce out her own name, then she realized it was just a nervous breakdown. Pixel herself was on the verge of it, but she overtime had taught herself how to stay calm in crowded places. Pixel didn't want to make Kaya any more nervous, so she used her soothing voice and try to calm her down. "Hey, it's okay Kaya. I'm Pixel. It's nice to meet you." Pixel introduced herself soothingly, putting her right hand on Kaya's shoulder.

Pixel patted Kaya's before taking her hand off. "Cute bikini you have, it suits you." Pixel complimented. Whenever Pixel was nervous, compliments usually helped, so she figured that it might help Kaya out.

While Pixel waited to see how Kaya would respond, she adjusted her bikini top again and loosened it a little bit, as it seemed almost ready to pop off. She then looked back up at Kaya and smiled.

@Kaya

As the purple head began talking to Kaya, it soothed her a bit. It really cause of her voice or anything really. It was more of the fact that she was a girl. Being around boys, she's usually nervous, but when it came to girls, it was a different story. It was probably cause it was usually her mother that cared for her... or the maids. Either that, or the fact that she's into girls. Giving Pixel a quick measure, Kaya realized that she was under-aged. Without anymore delays, she gave Pixel a pleasant smile. "Oh this? It's nothing. It's the only one I found. Yours is cute!" She says as she takes a closer look at her bikini. Then comparing Pixel's to herself, Kaya starts to feel her bosom. "It looks like you're having the same problem I have. It's too small. Am I right? I gotta find a better one that fits. Where'd you get yours?"

@Shadowpixel

Edited by Kaya

Pixel giggled a little bit and shook her head. "Nah, yours is cuter. My bikini feels a bit more basic." Pixel commented, crossing her arms. It seemed as though Kaya had calmed down, so Pixel loosened up in her speech.

Kaya mentioned that both of their bikinis were small and Pixel nodded her head. "Yeah, you're right. I've had this bikini for a while now, so it's probably just grown on me. It's kind of annoying honestly." Pixel said as she looked down at herself.

Pixel shook her body a bit and sighed. "You see? My bikini is so tight my boobs don't even jiggle a little bit!" Pixel said in frustration and crossed her arma again.

Pixel tried to stay positive and put her smile on. "I got mine from an NPC shop on the first floor almost a year ago. If you want, I could go shopping with you some time." Pixel offered. It was nice getting to know Kaya a little better.

@Kaya

Edited by Shadowpixel

The ginger's mind had not been itself today. He had let his thoughts wander as his feet were, aimlessly. The man thought about the deaths of his friends closest to him this past year, especially his best friend Lowe. With his hands in his pockets, Jomei walked, deep in thought, doing his best to remember all of the good times he had with everyone. He wished that things were like they used to, back when they still hadn't even cleared Floor Ten. Things were simpler, none of them had the risky of dying. Sword Art Online was, dare he say it, fun.. rather than dangerous. Jomei drooped his head and let out a heavy sigh, "I doubt it will ever be like that again. Now its just a fight for our lives every day." he said to himself as he stared at his feet behind closed eyelids. 

His ears then picked up the sound of crashing waves, sea birds in the air, and a large group of people talking. Picking his head up, Jomei saw just where he had traveled to and what was going on. He had made his way to the beach on Floor Sixteen, and there was some sort of beach party going on. His olive eyes scanned the shore, looking to see if there were any players he recognized. Some new, some old, and some he did not want to encounter at the moment. That was when his eyes fell upon a familiar structure off in the distance as well. "I shouldn't be here." Jomei said to himself under his breath, though he could not find it in himself to leave. He was enjoying the serenity of the beach. He took in a deep breath through his nostrils, the aroma of the salty ocean soothing him. Jomei stood there, a light breeze causing his cloak to sway in the wind behind him, away from everyone at the edge of the sand. 

When Wardege topped off his introduction with a bow, she was confused a little. "He's acting as if he's a servant. Is he one, or does he just like doing such things?" The girl then spoke of sparring. "A-a spar?! No, I couldn't last a second at my current level... I'm sure we're all equals in that, since stats have nothing to do with it." The girl then seemed upset over the fact that she was short. There were plenty of times when Dazia felt like the shortest one in the room, being only 5'1". Soon a girl nearby took a tumble, and the three players rushed her direction to see if she was alright. Did everyone care for and wish to meet, well, just anyone? Did they even consider whether or not the player is low or high leveled, or more importantly, whether they weren't a threat or not? Guess there was only one way to find out... Dazia decided to see if she was alright as well, which this player happened to be. While Dazia was approaching, she could only hear that her name was Kaya, and she seemed a little nervous. Then Kaya and Pixel began complimenting each other's apparel, and Dazia decided to wait until the subject of the conversation changed at least slightly.

10 Light Points were added to Dazia's journal(See journal for details)

@Vigilon @Wardege @Shadowpixel @Kaya

Hikoru received the reply a few moments after he had sat down, and he just gave a sigh. Of course he would be alone, why wouldn't he? He gave a sigh and took a look around. He saw that Beatbox, Itzal and a few others had appeared from nowhere, including Calrex and Jomei, and old friend of his. He decided to think for a few minutes of who to bother, and he decided to meet Calrex for the first time in awhile. He stood up and walked over to Calrex, walking around the small drama of the lower players and appearing beside him. He gave a small and slightly sly smile as he approached Calrex

"My friend, it's been a long time. I hope I'm not intruding, but I felt it rude if I didnt say hello, and see how you've been after what seemed like years since we've last chatted." He gave a smile and a small sigh. It was nice to see his face around an area that wasn't the frontliners, and he wished that he could see him more than he had. He decided to ignore Zandra and Ariel for now, as they were probably in their own world where he didn't exist, which both hurt him and made him feel a bit better.

@Calrex